Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new shinobi in the rain

2 posters

Go down

A new shinobi in the rain Empty A new shinobi in the rain

Post by Uchiha Zhylocaust Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 am

Character Name: Uchiha Zhylocaust

Desired Bloodline: Uchiha ( Kekai Genkai : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan )

Desired Element: Lightning, Fire, Blaze

Starting Jutsu: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu

Village: Amegakure

Appearance: A tall shinobi with a strange katana wearing black coat and has dark hair.

Character Personality: He is Silent but is Full of potentials.

Background Information:

Light swallows Darkness but Darkness will show when Light fades.

There I was, standing and watching as the sun brings light to the darkness. I can’t explain it but I was always attracted to the darkness. The silence, the blackness, the still air that brings peace to my soul. All thanks to darkness.

My name is Zhylocaust proud member of the Uchiha clan. I honor my clan as much as I honor darkness. You may say I’m insane to like darkness so much. Try living without love and have hatred to everyone. Yeah,. that’s me. But of all of this problems, I find peace due to darkness.

I love darkness because it gives me strength to fight, courage to stand and hope to live peacefully without anyone around to disturb me or KILL me.

2 weeks ago:

Zhyger: Whatya doing son?

Zhylocaust: oh father it’s you.. what are you doing here?

Zhyger: I should be asking you the same question. What are you doing here? This the a very silent place to have some fun.

Zhylocaust: but I’m not having fun. I just want to be alone. That’s why I’m here.

Zhyger: hohoh. . you always want to be alone. You’re like your mother when she was… (he suddenly stopped)

Zhylocaust: what about Mom?

Zhyger: oh.. nothing.. forget about me mentioning your mother.

Zhylocaust: Dad! I’m tired not knowing who and what my mother was. Nobody talks or even wants to talk about her..

Zhyger: * Zhyger smiled at Zhylocaust* ok Ill tell you son.

13 Years ago:

We were once assign to kill a demon woman about thirteen years ago. I was the leader of our troop. We were the top ninjas of the Uchiha clan. We searched for days, weeks and months to find that woman.

Then finally, the time came when we actually found her. She was starring at the moon, enjoying the darkness. We had the perfect chance to kill her. And without any hesitation, we went down to our plan and attacked her. With just a blink of an eye, not just an eye, a Sharingan eye, everybody went down except me. I was swallowed by fear knowing that our Sharingan had no match for the demon’s powers.

As I stand still, paralyzed by what just happened, she stand still admiring the beautiful moon.

She looked at me and asked me about the moon. I stayed silent while watching my comrades’ blood drip from the tips of that woman’s fingers. She giggled and smiled at me. I began to calm down and finally had the guts to ask her…

Zhyger: Why the hell did you kill all the villagers in our land?!

Taname: Huh? Are you talking to me?

Zhyger: Yes demon, I’m talking to you!

Taname: Ohohoh.. ( she laughed) .. that’s the problem with you humans,. You judge others without even trying to know what really is the problem.

Zhyger: what are you talking about?

Taname: Your villagers attacked me first. I was just wondering around the night when one of your kind attacked me for no reasons.

Zhyger: you killed them for no reason too.

Taname: I killed them for my own protection.

Zhyger: What are you talking about?!

There was a moment of silence when suddenly she asked me to come with her. I decided to come with her because I’ll surely die if I don’t.

As we continue to know each other. We learned to love one another, Resulting you Zhylocaust.

She left you to me and I never saw her since then.

Back to their conversation:

Zhylocaust: I’m a half Demon?

Zhyger: I’m sorry for telling you just now son.

Zhylocaust: I was a half demon all along and you never told me.

Zhyger: I’m sorry.

Zhylocaust: Forget it! I’m going home..

Zhyger: I’m sorry son.. I really am sorry.

The Next Day:

Zhyger: come here son.

Zhylocaust: what is it father?

Zhyger: I’ll give you something.. ( Zhyger gives him a katana carved with a dragon figure)

Zhylocaust: what’s this?

Zhyger: it’s your Mom’s weapon.

Zhylocaust: this is my Mom’s weapon? What does it do?

Zhyger: Your Mom gave it to me when she left us. Se call’s it Deathhands. She predicted your chakra nature will be lightning and she was right. This katana can maximize lightning power to it’s full extent.

Zhylocaust: Is this for real!?? Thank you father!

Zhyger: don’t thank me. Thank your Mother.

Zhylocaust: I will Dad.. I will.

TO BE CONTINUED:

Uchiha Zhylocaust

Back to top Go down

A new shinobi in the rain Empty Re: A new shinobi in the rain

Post by Yoshimaru Kangai Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 am

Yoshimaru Kangai
Yoshimaru Kangai
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down