Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyoko Airesu

4 posters

Go down

Kiyoko Airesu Empty Kiyoko Airesu

Post by Airesu Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Name: Kiyoko Airesu

Bloodline: Nosai Dosai

Classification:

Village: Mist

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: waiting to upload 'till tomorrow

Personality: Kiyoko is an explorer who does not like to stay in the same location for long. He can't stand to be waiting on someone or something because he prefers things to be face past when he is working with others or trying to accomplish a goal. If Kiyoko is given a task or job to perform he always does
exerts all of his energies to getting the task complete as quickyl as possible, whether it be the most convienent way to do the task or not. He prefers to not talk and doesn't take breaks often, and when he does he of course keeps them short. Kiyoko is always looking around at his surroundings imagining a more exciting world or taking in what he can in the little time he gives himself to observe natures peacfulness and studies it in his mind analyzing different elements that could be changed if he were to remain in the area. He's quite permiscuas in the sense that he is usually looking for something to amuse himself with, but has no pets considering he is always on the move. When bored he has a habit of spinning around his nunchucks and trying to show off with or without and audience to observe his skill. In any sitaution Kiyoko likes to enjoy himself even if it is a place of buisness or a time of serious matter. The reason for most of Kiyokos constent explorations is to simply keep his mind occupied because he believes if one is given too much time to think then they will eventually go insane, this is what he works to prevent, yet some people may discribe him as being insane he thinks he has yet to reach the level of insanity in which should be considered mental.

History: Kiyoko was raised in the mist, which had lead to a harsh child hood considering the immense training he had went through and bullying from other children while still in the training academy. At this time in his life he did not want anything to do with the art of the shinobi but eventually learned that it was either learn the way of the shinobi or be killed by one.

His adoption family didn't quite care for him considering he showed no special capabilities or talents that would prove him to be a worthy shinobi once he had graduated, but they later on discovered that he did have an ability in which could make him a very capable shinobi, if he could learn to control this ability. He discovered he had this ability when he was 12 years old he was being scolded by an instructor for not performing a common technique, becoming enraged with his instructor he clasped his hands against his ears pushing hard, when he could still here the laughing of the other children in the academy as they watched him be scolded by their instructor he screached the words "shut up" causing them to all fall to their knees holding their ears, Kiyoko watched as they all desperatlety pushed their hands against their ears to try and shut out the noise that had echoed at least three times in the room before fading, slowly his lips curled in an upward fashion as he had a wicked smile placed upon his face from witnessing the reaction of eveyone in the room. Slowly he brought his hands together lacing his middle fingers and index fingers leaving his pointer and pinky fingers erect and uttered, "Kirenai Hai" leaving the entire room of people unable to hear. Kiyoko simply smiled as his classmates and cuel intrsucter looked around in panic wondering what had happened to them. The lose of their hearing caused quite the amount of chaos in the room as some of the children began to flip seats in the room while others pointless yelled at each other leaving the instructor in shock and unsure as to how he should respond to the sitaution. After about a two minutes of the silent yet loud chaos suddenly came to an ubrupt end as they regained their hearing.

Even though this was all due to Kiyoko's kekkei genkai the rest of the class was unsure as to who to place the blame on considering what they had heard of Kiyokos scream was not understood because the level of sound his voice produced at that moment, so the instructor figured sending the children home was the best choice considering his lack of knowledge towards the situation. After all the children had left Mr. Minoko was left to try and figure out the source of the disturbance, only to research a few village files and discovering an old village that had almost been forgotten since its time, the Sound Village which had met its end many years ago but some of it's predeccessors had created techniques that had to do with manipulating sound. Considering Kiyoko was the only child in the classroom that was not actually a direct descendent of a mist shinobi he was naturally the only one that could have done something like this.

Mr. Minoko eventually took it up with the administrator who took it to the Kage of the village who decided to learn more about this child's capabilities. The kage eventually began to train Kiyoko himself trying to discover how this ability worked only to realize it was a different kind of sound manipulation, one that could only be attieved through a kekkei genkai. Not only could Kiyoko temporarly make someone unable to hear but he could also make them blind and dumb as well as enhancing his own hearing, vision, and vocals.

After discovering Kiyoko's full potential his family and village accepted him not as a friend or family member but as a tool to use at their disposal in wars, disputes, etc. Training with high ranked shinobi he quickly picked up new skills, both of his own nature and that of the mist villages. He prefered to disarm his opponent before killing them, which always seemed to be a last resort for Kiyoko. Growing up things were no longer hard for him other than his training, his homelife school life and free time was nothing out of the ordinary just a another person who didn't matter, but when on missions or training he was the main event that was supposed to rock the scene with his kekkei genkai which effected the nervous system and motor system of the brain. Now at the age of 22 he has completed his training and teaches ANBU of the village of to disarm and destroy an opponent mentally by making them feel vaunerable and helpless along with being assigned task of his own usually as an undercover shinobi.

Speciality: Disarming.

Learned jutsus: None yet to post

Elements: Sound, Lighting

Weapons/items: Nunchucks.

Goals: N/A
Airesu
Airesu

Back to top Go down

Kiyoko Airesu Empty Re: Kiyoko Airesu

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm

approved
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Just a side comment from me. The character needs more history. The requirement for Jounin is 12-13 paras. The paras may be large in some parts, but I only count 5 paras of history. Second problem....There are no ANBU in the mist village. That is something unique to only the Leaf Village. I read that in your history...So, your history doesn't really match up. Also, to have sound I would beleive you would need wind too...I'm not sure about that last one. That is all.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Airesu Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Sound is simply wind by saying I have sound I am saying I have wind element my kekkei genkai is what allows for my char to utilize it in the form of sound, and my previous character had more or 13 paragraphs and the site was deleted along with his history after I had alread remade it since the last move so I felt like by keeping this short if site is changed once again then I wont be annoyed because I didn't spend a whole day making it like my previous char, that is why the ending is choppy and undetailed. As for the ANBU thing I was not aware that was only a leaf Village thing but I will change that when I edit my history

Last edited by Airesu on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airesu
Airesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm

(No it was not deleted it was moved to approved bloodlines probably)
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Airesu Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 pm

lol yeah i couldnt find it for some reason when i searched it my comp was loading properly and i just found it and re edited my post to not say it was delted and thank you kaji for the apporval. Anyways you do know I am Shishio
Airesu
Airesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Airesu Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Well I guess I will put more time into my history. I hope this site isn't relocated like the previous too, it's very tedious t rewrite these things, and I always forget to save them in a file <,<. I will bump once edited I have to work tomorrow so most likely over the weekend I will finish it if I am not busy.
Airesu
Airesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh hi shishio ^.^ Oh and dont worry im hoping to have it here for a long while *crosses fingers and prays for god and gets struck with lightning* I hope that isnt a bad thing.... (hehehehehe)
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Airesu Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 am

Haha I hope so too kaji, this is your site correct?
Airesu
Airesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down