Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying alone(Kaji please)

Go down

Studying alone(Kaji please) Empty Studying alone(Kaji please)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Ikkaku had just left the group, after talking things over. He needed to be by himself for a while. He was waiting for sometime to think, as well as a bit of studying. He had been traveling for sometime, nowadays. He obtained a few books on people who had once lived, in the villages. He wanted to catch up on his reading, because he had not done it for a while now. He removed a small book from his pack that he had found a while back. He traveled a lot in his youth, thus picking up many things such as books along the way. However, he did not get many chances to read these books, making it hard for him to gain strength in his bloodline. The book had been on medical ninja, and the particular book, had information, on my medical ninja from the Sky village. Ikkaku liked the abilities of this man, even though he was a very evil man. The medical jutsu he used, could easily save peoples life, without the use of charka. Ikkaku knew that if he copied him, just right that, he would be able to bring back the dead, had he used any charka at all. "Well, this is the man, who I need to study now. If those genin get harmed, it will be my duty to help them heal."

Ikkaku stood up and sighed. "I am glad my abilities allow me to have my own will, while copying these people. If not, I'd never copy." He knew that he had to get away from all this stress. Looking back, he smiled, because his team was very capable of taking care of themselves, for the time being. His team was strong for rank. "Well, this looks like a great stop." Ikkaku looked up at a tall tree, that was fairly shaded. He jumped to the middle of the tree and sat on a huge branch. He took the book and opened it to the page of the man named Shinnou. "Well, this is going to take a while." He sighed as he began to read. He noticed that this man, could use the darkness in people to use his power. "Well, this man was surely evil, but to use someones darkness, is not always meant to be evil. I'll continue to read, and see how this man fought.

The man was not without weakness though. He was beaten by Naruto and Sasuke, after his charka what cut off. Use anything, besides his medical tools, he needed charka. This included his taijutsu, because without the dark charka, he could not take the Naruto or Sasuke. He also needed the dark charka, which was not hard to get, seeing as it was all around him. Dark charka is jutsu the evil and sadness in ninja. To use it even stronger, he needed to be near the Zero-tailed beast. Which was in fact, not a bijuu at all, but a mere spirit. Despite these weakness, Shinnou had the ability to bring himself back from death. Which was a great skill to have, and this could be used if Ikkaku knew he was going to die. The medical jutsu of this man, was amazing.

Ikkaku looked up and noticed time had been passing him, but he was still not 100 percent ready to change into this man. He wrote down all that he had read about him, and then presumed reading. The most amazing thing that he had saw about the man named Shinnō, was the fact that he could use the eight gates with no harm to himself. This meant, that an already powerful ninja, could use the eight gates and become even more powerful, and still not die. And also the matter of his dark charka. The ability to take fatal hits and make the person stronger. As long Ikkaku had access to dark charka, then he would be at full power with this man. And seeing as there was plenty of evil in the world, he would have enough. Ikkaku had finished writing in his scroll the last bits of info and closed it up, after reading it one more time.

Ikkaku made a few hand signs and yelled out "Shinnō" He soon changed into a man, with long faded white hair. He wore a red and yellow vest, with a black undershirt. Ikkaku had all the mans tools, he had needed. He was now ready to take on death itself and come back to life. Ikkaku soon jumped from the tree and packed up his things. "Well, this will surely be a great addition to my collection." He smiled and walked near the place where he had left his team. "Kaji, may we talk?" He was surely ready to get out of these place, and get his genin back home. He had some training for them to do. He did not if they wanted to go or not, but this was fine either way. This would give him a better chance to catch up on his reading.

Back to top Go down

Studying alone(Kaji please) Empty Re: Studying alone(Kaji please)

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Kaji sat in his chair still zetsumei around his neck. He had his eyes closed and would seem to be sleeping. His hand was under his chin his face wresting on his knuckle. He breathed shallowly and soon as Ikkaku walked in zetsumei shivered and kaji opened his left eye lazily revealing a darkblue eye. Kaji noticed Ikkaku had abandoned his Itachi look and he was glad cause it severely did not fit him.

He looked at him and something seemed odd.... he knew the person just couldnt place the name. Kaji let his mind scan himself and soon he drawed upon 2 conclusions. ”Mommy? Or Shinnō?” Kaji had a smirk as he sat up and looked at ikkaku. He let his cloak ruffle and looked at him.

”Alright what is it?”
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Ikkaku shook his head and at the same time sighed. He looked very unamused, because of what Kaji had said. However, he did not say anything about it, because it was very unimportant. He wished to leave as soon as possible, so that the genin could, get a little rest and then start their training. Ikkaku did not get the chance to help them with any kind of training. "Well, it looks as if my team is ready to join you, but remember the things I said? I want to know if you agree to all the things I said, and if so, I have a few more questions." He walked towards Kaji because he did not wish for anyone to hear what he was saying to him. He sighed because he was very worried about his team. "Well, as you know, the whole team could not join us, so, not all of them has joined. But they most likely will at some point. Which brings me to another topic. The group itself." He sighed and took a seat next to Kaji.

He looked back at his team, to see them standing there. Turning his head towards Kaji he opened his mouth. "You know I worry for my team, so I need to know what your plans are. With the Order long gone, I do not see the point in the group, unless you have plans for them." He sighed and scratched his forehead. "I'd also like to know, what you plan on doing to make them stronger. Training is one way, but you very well know that is my job. If that is my job, I'm assuming you plan on doing something else with them. And that is?" Ikkaku still looked like Shinnō, while he spoke. "I'd also like to ask you a favor. I know you are a grand sword maker. Is there anychance, I go get at least one? If that is not a problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down