Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summonings

5 posters

Go down

Summonings Empty Summonings

Post by Dean Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Hollows

Summoned Creature or Item: Menos Grande

Appearance: Summonings Bleach_hollows0121

It is around 100 meters tall. There are thousands of them and each have different masks.

Description: These creatures are from another world and they aren't very intellegent. They cause massive amounts of chaos because they are extremely large and durable. They a capable of taking a fair amount of hits before dying and disappearing.

Name of Jutsu: Elemental Beam
Range: 10-300 meters
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: Menos Grande
Element Affinity: Depends on the color of the mask it has. Red=Fire, Green=Wind, Yellow=Lightning, Brown=Earth, Blue=Water

Description: The element of the beam depends on the color of the mask the Menos Grande has. It shoots out a highly consintraited elemental beam that is destructive and crushes almost anything in its path.

Weakness: After using the beam it takes around 1 post to recharge to use it again.

Weakness: The minos grande can only be taken down by elemental attacks. The lv. of the attack to take down the Menos Grande depends on the element used. A-Rank needs to be used to take down a Menos Grande that is of a weak element, B-rank needs to be used to take down a Menos Grande that is of a neutral element, and a C rank is needed to take down a Menos Grande of a strong element.

Dragons

Summoned Creature or Item: Dragon Shinigami (Tzu)

Appearance: Summonings DeathNoteRyuk1

Description: A Shinigami or Death God is one of many that reaps the souls of the living in the living world. Most of them sit and observes time getting bored with their immortal life. After a while some of them get bored and start to create some mischief in the real world. One time this Shinigami called Tzu started to drop his death note all over the place starting all sorts of problems in the living world ignoring his orders to reap the souls of dragons. People started to die by the thousands because of him until finally when the last human user of his death note died.

The king of the Shinigami found out about all of the problems he was causing in the real world and before he could drop his death note again the king sent soldiers to retrieve the shinigami and his note book. Tzu was brought up on many charges and one of them was interfering in the real world resulting in the death of thousands. Tzu was found guilty and was sentenced to be expelled from the Shinigami world forever, to be stripped of his note book, and to be giving tangibility to the people of the living world thus becoming only eternally living and not immortal.

Ability 1: The Shinigami is invisible and cannot be seen or heard by anyone unless the shinigami wants the shinigami wants the person to hear or see him. The Shinigami is tangible and hovers rather than walking or running. The hovering only allows the shinigami to move only around High Chunnin to Low Jounin maximum.

Ability 2: The Shinigami is able to see a persons name, abilities, age, chakra lv., and elemental affinities. He can also sense chakra that is unmasked that is 1 mile around. The Shinigami is able to sense a persons soul no matter how masked it is from 20 meters away. There is no way to avoid any sensory execpt for the chakra lv. If anyone were to try to take the shinigami's eyes they would destory themselves.

Ability 3: The Shinigami is able to become intangable for short periods of time. This means that he is able to slip through objects that aren't that huge. The Shinigami cannot be intangable for long periods of time while in an object or else the shinigami will be caught inthe object and die. This will only last for 2 posts or less. Physical elemental attacks and defenses will not effect the shinigami during that period of time, were as energy elemental attacks will effect the shinigami.

Ability 4: The Shinigami is able to create doorways to almost any other place for extremely fast transportation. This cannot be used to enter, in, or to escape a battle. The shinigami has to know what the place looks like and where it is before he can make a doorway there.

Weakness: See ablities.

Summoned Creature or Item: Elemental Dragons/ Dragon of the Six Elements

Appearance: Summonings Chinese-dragon-red

Each dragon looks the same as the one in the image above except each are different in colour depending on their element. The fire attributed is red (Roku), the wind attributed is green (Hisashi), the lightning attributed is yellow (Yami), the earth attributed is brown (Oshi), the water attributed is blue (Tsunami), and the yin/yang attributed one is half black and half white (Nimu). Each are around 20 meters long and 4 meters wide.

Summonings Dragon

Dragon of the Six Elements (Kizu). He looks pretty much the same except he is gray and doesn't have the wings. Also, he is around 2 meters tall. (6 foot) He doesn't look sad either. He has a regular calm look on his face.

Description: Each dragon is immortal. They have the magical ability to fly, and they can carry fairly heavy weight. Each of them have the ability to transform respectively into their elemental ninjutsu attack. In this transformation their whole body is transformed into their element, and still they retain their ability to fly. They stay transformed for 1 post, and they can move independently without the help of the summoner. They do have the ability to connect with the summoners mind when summoned, and they speak through their mind.

When all 6 dragons are summoned they can be be combined to create the dragon Sennin (Kizu). They transform into their elemental forms and all crash into on point. When they clash a huge wave of energy knocks everything off course while they combine, including elemental attacks. This dragon may not be as big any one of the elemental dragons, but he is more powerful. Like the others it establishes a mental connection with it's summoner. Unlike the others this one is not immortal, it can be killed, but once it is "killed" the dragons who made up the dragons are not. They are just seperated and dissummoned back to their home. They can be summoned again to create the dragon.

Ability 1: The strength of the dragon scales are legondary. They are flexable yet as strong as diamonds. No weapons are able to peirce the skin of the dragon unless the user of the weapon has direct contact while holding the weapon with a huge amount of strength (taijutsu strength or more). The force though can still be felt if it doesn't break through.

Ability 2: The dragon is immune to almost any mental/genjutsu attacks. Using the complexity of 6 minds together, it is almost impossible to use a genjutsu it. Though, S-ranked genjutsu/mental attacks are able to effect the dragon.

Ability 3: He gains normal human like arms and legs. The dragon gains super speed and super strength, too. ( About the same as a Kage who has the specialty of Taijutsu). The dragon though gives up the ability to fly in order to do this.

Ability 4: Name of Jutsu: Sense Loss
Range: The whole area
Type of Jutsu: Genjutsu
Users: Kizu
Element Affinity: Yin/Yang

Description: The genjutsu is released in all basic forms of sensory. Seeming instantly the whole arena is surrounded in darkness and no noise can be heard, no sight can be seen, nothing can be tasted, and nothing smelt. This genjutsu effects the whole area and even the user using it. Nothing can escape the effect of the genjutsu not matter how strong the barrier is either it be physical or mental.

Weakness: Everything is effected by this including the user and anyone else who enters the area before the genjutsu is over. The genjutsu lasts for 3 posts and cannot be used again until Kizu is resummoned.

Ability 5: Name of Jutsu: Six Elements Blast
Range: 60 meters
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: Kizu
Element Affinity: All 6

Description: Using the attributed 6 total elements Kizu is able to release a huge blast of the combined elements. This blast is extremely condensed chakra like the blast that the 4 tailed Kyuubi used. It has the ability to completely destory a 50 meter radios (100 meters in diameter). When using this the blast goes around 60 meters away from the user destorying anything in its path without going off. The blast is 100 meters in diameter. The blast will carve up the landscape also and will create a 48 meter deep crator.

Weakness: If the dragon is caught up in the blast it will die. See Weakness of Kizu for other weaknesses.

Weakness:

Elemental Dragons:The summoning of all 6 dragons is 30% of the users chakra. Seperately they cost about 5% of the users chakra. (Kage leveled ninja). Also each of them are knocked outed by getting hit by any of their oppisite elements and are immediatly dissummoned. They are only on the field for 3 posts maximum.

Kizu: Along with the summoning of all 6 of the dragons it will take around 10% of the summoners chakra for the combination. So that is a grand total of 40% of the summoners chakra. Once the 5th ability is used the summon is disummoned automatically. Back in the summons world it uncombines back into the 6 different dragons.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Summonings Empty Re: Summonings

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:48 pm

approved
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Being re-evaluated, let me know if you're still using this.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 am

I would like to still use them. It is very understandable that you rego over them. I was going to nerf them sooner or later. I spoke with Yosh about it 2 or 3 weeks, so he could be a 2nd party to reexamin them. He already pointed out some problems and I have agreed with most of them. I am willing to work with you, just beware, I might not agree with everything you may say. PM me your concerns/problems.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by akaishuu Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 am

Declined Funds

Superglue a quarter to the ground in front of a vending machine. Only time-lapse photography could truly show the ingeniousness of such a practical joke, but sticking around for an hour gives you a pretty good idea of how cheap people really are.
---
test
celebrities and their dogs

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

Post by akaishuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 pm

The falling leaves, drift by my windows.
The Autumn leaves of red and gold.
I see your lips, the Summer kisses,
the sunburned hands I used to hold.
Since you went away, the days grow long.
And soon I hear Old Winter song.
But I miss you most of all, my darling,
when the Autumn leaves start to fall.

automated regression testing
Online Match 3 Games

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

Post by meodingu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 am

I agree with you. I like it. Thanks.

meodingu

Back to top Go down