Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh to walk the earth once again...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh to walk the earth once again... Empty Oh to walk the earth once again...

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Rin made haste the Takigakure after receiving a message from Jin. She hated leaving her children and Kenshi behind, especially since Kenshi just got out. him and the supposable "god", Kira, were much different but although she knew this it did not mean that everyone else in the world did. She knew he could handle himself but the children however were new borns; small, frail, and unable to protect themselves. Despite her not wishing to go, the being inside her had other ideas. Pushing her along, making her go faster, wishing they could be in Taki already. Nasamea was restless, she had not seen Jin in forever and wondered just what became of him. Of course, she figured he was doing just fine, but she was always the curious one.

After the run, Rin suddenly appeared in Takigakure, debris whipping up around her for a moment as her cloack flailed. As everything died down and her cloak rested against her back, she studied the area. She then watched for the slightest movements, tried to sense if Jin were nearby; simply anything that would give her a small clue of his current location. Seconds ticked by before Rin took a step forward, walking along the streets of Taki as her eyes continued to wonder. The soft patting from her feet hitting the dirt almost seemed to echo in the ghost town; the streets barren of humans and even animals. Rin assumed most of the people were hiding now despite their village protector; not wishing to risk their lives. Despite all this, not once did Rin remove her hood; for if someone looked hard enough they could surely tell it was her, the ex-raikage's wife. Numerous rumors were spread about people wanting to assassinate her and much more, something she didn't wish for.

Soon, she had reached the end of town and back, not sighting Jin or anything like him. With a sigh, she disappeared and reappeared at the entrance of the village. Nasamea grew more anxious now and Rin moved a few times without her own control before soon she began to relax. Rin stayed put then, Nasamea must have sensed him nearby or knew he was coming somehow. Rin heard something nearby, turning her head to the sound as Nasamea was more relaxed. The wind picked up before Rin lifted her hood off without her control, her eyes turning a deep forest green as she turned against the wind. 'Jin', she thought as she stood in wait, 'it truly has been a long time...'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Oh to walk the earth once again... Empty Re: Oh to walk the earth once again...

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Jin didn't do much to hide his spiritual pressure which gave away his pressence, although his posistion wasn't. The trees surrounding the curious woman swayed, and the smaller branched snapped off from the larger base from the massive torrent of wind that arsoe from seemingly no where. The wind stopped, and the russeling slowly died back down as a voice echo'd from the tree just behind her. The villager's voice could be heard from their huts, their fear, and respect for the guardian of their homes evident in each word.

"Rin, you've come again....And I sense that you have someone with you, but I can not see them...But more importantly, why are you here?"

His tone dry, his lack of knowledge on the matter seemed odd, but even Jin didn't know everything about the situation. The grey sky seemed to rush in, covering any sunlight that had been epp'ing through the covered village. The omen grew in its strength as a bolt of lightining streaked across the dull colored sky. Jin slowly jumped down from the tree, and landed in a kneeling posistion. His hand on the very end of the hilt of his blade. He waited for a moment, and then stood, feeling no danger from Rin.

He sighed, and pulled out his golden pipe, and lit it using the old flint system. He looked at her face's clear distaste for the smoking, and he quickly put it out, and tucked it away. He then tucked his arms in his robe, and asked once again," You're here, why?"
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:35 pm

She turned to the familiar voice, gazing up at a shadow form that appeared to be a man. Hopefully her eyes were not playing tricks on her. She turned the rest of her body now as she faced him, her eyes on the form as she heard murmurs break the slight silence. The wind had died down at his appearance, one thing that never changed. Rin sighed a different sigh, one not her own, as she was questioned. The wind continued to pick up, someta storm brewing as the darkened skies casted shadows over them. A flash occured that lit up their faces, eye contact made and there was no doubt he saw her green eyes now. The facial expression of someone he once knew, her stance going along with it.

She sighed once more, her voice resembling that of someone in his past. Surely he would remember just by glimpsing at her now, the voice giving it away entirely. She closed her eyes and looked down slightly, smiling. "Jin Chisoku it has been a long time... I would say you haven't changed a bit but heck, although I have been gone for a long time I have no doubt that you are even stronger then before. Although I currently appear to be Rin, I am not." She gazed back up at him, showing more of a kind smile with underlying strength, "it is I Jin, Nasamea..." Another streak of lightning flashed and lit up their faces, hers more serious but her own none the less. The wind picked up again, thunder soon following, but she held her gaze. She had her guard raised even though she had faith he would see it's her, instinct to her now nomatter who she was speaking too.

"I wished to check up on you... more then 125 years... where has the time gone... but I have come for more then just this, Jin... what would you say about me being able to follow you once again? Just like old times, heh. You see, I am bound to this woman, protecting her, but now I think I am growing obsolete. I made a promise on her and the raikage's wedding day that I would leave to give her privacy, but I cannot quite do that by myself..." She gazed at him, question in her eyes as she waited on his response. Would he take her back or would he simply say no, her next decision to pass on and leave the world as a memory. Whatever his decision was, she was about to find out.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Jin looked to the sky, as another lightining bolt caused a momentary blinding light to fill in between the two figures standing in a waltz of thought. He sighed, and looked down to the ground, saying to himself, "125 years...Such a long time for you humans, but...it seems only like it was a week ago that I met that scared little child that allowed me to form her mind, her spirit to fight...," Jin stopped talking to himself as he looked directly into Rin's eyes, "...I am sorry Nasamea, your teacher failed you. I heard of your defeat to such a crude group of men and women. Such a disgraceful loss can only be blamed on the teacher that allowed you to leave his dojo. I am still in repentence, and I ask for you to fogive me once more..."

His mind flooded with memories of her hard work. Though she wasn't a Chisoku, Jin never held it against her. She had always found a way to pass his numerous test, and she had from time to time impressed him with her ability to adapt in hand to hand combat. But she had always lacked something, perhaps this was his chance to make her into the warrior he wish to see. Even if Jin held the spirit of all judgement he didn't know what was to happen or even why, but he had realized in his 200 plus years on this Earth that everything happens for a purpose. He took a step towards Rin, and reached out a hand to her cheek, his covered fingers rubbing against her cheek. He looked deep into her eyes, and whispered, "It is..."

He drew his hand back, and started to think to himself, 'If she simply resides within this shell I can pull her spirit out, and place it within another one, but I have no human shell to think of. No one in this village has been deemed for judgement, nor have I sensed a capable shell that could hold such a large spiritual pressure. Plus, it would take some time to transfer her spirit so she doesn't lose her memory again...'

A massive stream of lightining seemed to florish from the grey as his thoughts grew deeper and deeper into the issue of retrieving his student's soul back. He soon realized that he had been staring into her eyes the entire time.

He looked to the side; such a rude gesture, even amoung friends. He quickly turned, and looked over his shoulder, "Follow me, this storm is about to get worse, and I don't wish for you to be out in it."

Jin's image slowly faded out of her vision as the assortment of trees broke in twain from the cone like vaccum caused by his rapid movement. The leaves and dirt russled, desperately trying to keep up with the wind that had ripped them from their hosts. The storm's pace seemed to quicken as Jin's absense lingered about. Jin couldn't shake the thought of having Nasamea back, nor could he shake the thought of the happiness it brought him. He no longer felt alone, that he would have someone to share his brudens with, but the logical side of him continued to fight him. His emotions soon won over, as Jin smiled, waiting as his door for the woman to arrive. He pulled out his pipe, and fitting it around in his mouth, trying to hide the smile as best as he could. He looked up at the sky once more, and realized that his hut wasn't going to hold up. He sighed, and walked over to a corner, which held small patch work to cover the holes in his three room shack.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Nasamea still had control over Rin the entire time, Rin oblivious to what was occuring. Nasamea smild at first, she wasnt the scared little child anymore, the lost soul who didn't know where to go. However, that smile died and she looked down as he spoke the words of failure, something that seemed to haunt her. Although he said it was he who failed her, she still felt it was herself who failed him. Suddenly a hand was placed on her cheek, breaking her thoughts and making her look up at him. She felt his fingers against her cheeck, a warm sensation that made her relax. As he whispered she couldn't help but smile warmly, "the one and only..." It was then she felt a different vibe than what she had felt from him in the past, a feeling she liked and yet couldn't explain. She gazed at him, seeing into him much like she had years ago, something she missed. It had been a long time since she was close to him, now within reach she felt happier then ever. A faint smile crossed her face now before she realized he was staring back, appearing to be in deep thought. Her expression resumed its questioning expression, something that never seemed to change when it came to Nasamea.

As he removed his hand and turned, she tilted her head a bit. He then asked her to follow before his image slowly disappeared. She knew very well he just broke off into a run, something she remembered him for. Her memories were returning now, her past goals and even her past emotions. A smile crossed her face before a drop of water hit her face. She gazed up as another bolt flashed across the sky. Not wishing to get caught in the storm, she burst forward after him.

Rin's body moved nothing like what she had managed to gain in her past, something that bugged her for it felt like she was being held back. She fought the wind,dodged trees; all of it bringing back powerful memories. Takigakure was her old home and she missed everything about it. Seeing a shack up ahead, she began slowing down befor appearing in front of the shack, the drafts following her and making her snicker a bit. She walked forward, looking up at Jin as he had a pipe in his mouth. A smile was across his face, making her smile herself before becoming quite surprised. She wanted to get out of this body so much now; if only she could have her own back, but it was probably decomposed by now.

Walking up to him and standing before him, she put herhands on her hips for a moment before peering at the shack. She looked around like a kid in a candy store and took in a deep breath before exhaling with a happy smile, "I have missed this place so much...everything about it". At her last comment she gazed at him again before looking away, although she felt the vibe she still questioned it. She wasn't entirely sure if the vibe she felt was even accurate, her old emotions that were once covered in dust began to rise again. There was another flash that nearly made her jump that time; it was then obvious her nerves were rising for she was anxious. Trying to relax she looked back at him, rain starting to pour down as the skies rumbled and the wind blew. Nasamea turned to the darkened skies, her hues appearing darker, as she watched nature at it's finest. She was enjoying everything now, her soul finally resting more after the longest time. Now, she was just waiting to be invited in or follow him somewhere so they could talk more. She truly didnt want to rush but unlike her, Rin had children to take care of and a husband back at the Hot Springs village. Due to the recent events, and although Nasa felt Rin was safer here, she had to get her back to the children and Kenshi as soon as possible.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm

"Hm, have you?", Jin replied with out any emotion. His mind was fixated on making sure that she wasn't going to get wet, or even worse risk a cold for coming out to see him. He continued to fix the special adhesive, slowly rubbing it over the multiple holes in his small shack. He looked over his shoulder to catch Rin's face in a childisn looking gaze at the room to the right, his bed room. He smirked, and slowly said, "Nothing much is in there, just a small clean spot for myself, and any woman that I've had with me..."

Jin waited for a moment, and finished his statement, "but you know there isn't a woman willing enough to come to my home." He laughed to himself, such a pathetic joke, humor it seemed wasn't the talent that had grown in the 125 year absense. Jin quickly finished placing the rest of the mixture on the holes, and placed it back into its proper corner. He didn't say anything, rather he grabbed a set of golden looking candles, and set them out, lighting them with his old flint system. He heard the roaring thunder overhead, and laughed. He couldn't have timed it any better. With out the patch work both of them would have surely be in a small puddle.

Jin pulled out a small cushion, and placed it just paralelle to his. He dusted it off, and slowly sat down on his. He jerked off his robe, and un-did his sword's. They gently fell back, and formed in a quite organized manner. He then pulled off his hat, and his scarf, resting them on top of his other articles of clothing/weaponary. He then waited for Rin to sit down.

He thought to himself for a moment, 'Gathering a body that is able to hold her is going to be difficult. And even worse, I'm going to need to take several hours to preform this ritual with out interruption. I need to make sure that she doesn't have to endure event to awaken herself. Plus, I'll be needing the help of the council to make sure that this isn't against their wishes...Eh, dealing with them is such a hassel. They want to deliberate while I'm there rather than just getting it over with before I arrive. But the body....Who, and how....I can't simply take a life...And I must maintain the balance...such a bothering issue...'

Before he realized it, Jin had lowered his head, and closed his eyes. He slowly opened one and started to look around for Rin. He heard another roar from the on going storm, and started to look around. He heard her in the other room, quickly putting his fears to rest. His hand slowly let go of the kunai located just at the small of his back. He smirked, and thought, 'Even when you know it's her you still won't lower your guard...'

He silently waited for her to stop looking around. He didn't find it rude that she took her time, nor that she was going through his rooms, he knew that it meant she truly missed the place, and was taking it in.

Jin slowly offered this statement, "You know, this could become your home again..."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm

"No woman willing enought to come in?", she laughed as she continued to walk around and gaze at everything. Something was surely different, she had a vibe from Jin and was rather curious about it. However, unlike her past where she would just start asking questions, she waited patiently. She watched him occasionally from the corners of her eyes as he set up candle, drawing her attention more as to what exactly he was doing. It was then her eyes managed to gaze over at a famiiar set of katana. She walked over and examined them without actually touching them. Soon she was moving from room to room, hoping she wasn't being rude. She didn't want to come off as nosey, she just wanted to know her surroundings if she wished to follow Jin once again.

She then heard his voice in the original room she was in, making her stop and turn. Her head suddenly poked out from the side of the door, the rest of the body behind the wall. She blinked her still green hues as she gazed at him, wondering if he was being serious. Seeing he was asking an honest question she smiled a cheerful smile, closing her eyes as she did. She peered back at the room she was looking through before her head wen behind the wall and she stepped out into the room Jin was in.

Walking over, she sat down on the soft cushion before him, gazing at his thoughtful face. She could easily tell something was on his mind just by peering at his face. No matter how many years that passed, she was still able to read him through his expressions, eyes, and more. She peered up at him, the fire in her eyes slowly sparking, something of her past that she was known for. "Really? If it's ok with you, I'd love that." It was then that she grew the felling there was more to it then that, the truth behind the truth. She peered at him in question, her head tilting very slightly to the side before straightening. Her eyes narrowed slightly from thought as she continued to give him the questioning look.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

Jin laughed a bit, and then his face suddently grew stern. His mind didn't need to wander to past memories, he was too busy trying to figure how to get her a body, and too concerned with understanding with how she fell in combat, and ensuring that it never happened again. This concern wasn't drwan from anger for her failures, rather his. It's presence in his mind kept him on track.

He pulled out his golden pipe, and hit the mid-wood against his wrist, knocking the charred brown substance out of it. He packed it with a small green substance, something that smelled, and looked a lot better than the previous substance. He lit it using one of the candles, and set it down, allowing the heavy smoke to stream its way through the space between them. He took a deep breath in, letting the smoke draw into his lungs, fill them, and slowly letting it back out. His face didn't change it's cold, hard expression. He simply asked, " How did you fall, what did you master fail to teach you?"

His hands tightened as he said the word fail. He couldn't bare the thought of it. The honor he had taught her, the code was to never fail, and if you did, die in a glorious manner, so much so that honor was a remaining factor for those that spoke of you later on. He could see no honor in her death, only the black sadness that crept into his mind. Another lightining bolt streaked over the hut, soon followed by a roar of thunder. The silence wasn't awkward, rather filled with a spiritual presence that Jin hadn't felt in a long time. But it didn't stop there, Jin felt a stronger spiritual pressure than he had before, almost surprising him.

He didn't think it was possible for her to gain such a hightened pressure, but it slowly rose, and rose, and rose as he contiued to stare into her eyes. He then realized what it was. He thought to himself, 'This could only be the presence of human love....In times of deep emotion one feels themselves overwelhmed, as if something has filled their being with a over-bearing strength. This is the feeling, I see it now. Her entire being is....driven....This place has re-filled her love of fighting.....I couldn't be more pleased, but I must now how to teach her....'

Jin former his hands in the chakra seal of Rat, and kept them there. His chakra flow quickened, and grew denser. He kept its pace, trying to maintain it to prepare himself for one of the most complaex procedures he would ever preform. Seperation of a spirit from a host that has a remaining spirit in it. A dual spiritual host is tricky, considering the risk of pulling out both. He wanted this to go perfect, and if he was going to he would have make sure that all his forms of energy were ready to bring out the powerful woman's essence, and hold it.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am

She sat patiently and calmly as she waited on him to speak, slowly closing here eyes as he sat in thought. When he finally spoke she gazed at him for an instant before she looked to her side, her eyes growing distant. She hated the word 'fail' for there were numerous times she managed to mess something up. She hated it even more when he said he failed her, making her feel as if everything went to waste. She let out a sigh, "it seems no matter how many times I tell you not to blame yourself for it, you still do." She grew thoughtful as she remembered the blurry memories of her death from the mission, "I was on a mission for Kumo. My objective was to infitrate their base and assassinate them, I believe. There was a miscalculation in just how many bandits there were, and somehow they managed to overpower me. The leader then came out, finally revealing his face as his dogs did the dirty work. He beat me down more before doing the final blow." Her once relaxed hands were tensing more into fists from her irritation with herself, "it shouldn't have mattered how many of them there were. I should have easily taken them all out, including the leader. I may have grown to cocky that day or simply doubted my abilities, something I always seemed to do.... No matter what you say, it should be I asking for your forgiveness. As your student I failed you, allowed myself to be killed and now im trapped. I couldn't even rest in the afterlife with the thought of never living up to your expectations. In the past, all I wanted to do was prove to you that I was a worthy student." A faint smile then crossed her face, "I wanted to win a fight against you, and especially beat you in a race... anyway, im getting off track now. Forgive me."

Suddenly there was a loud rumble and a flash outside, causing her attention to go to the nearest window. She felt as if a tense feeling in the room released and she sighed, her attention returning to Jin as she heard the rain hit the roof. She made eye contact again and simply stared back, cheeks slowly reddening and nerves starting to become more fritzy. As Jin formed his hands into the rat seal she relaxed again, watching him to see what he was about to do. Another flash and rumbled occured but she held her focus, Rin slightly breaking in then. 'I know Rin, Ill get you back to Hot Springs as soon as possible. Im sure Kenshi can take care of them for he time being, besides, you and I have been caring for those children for quite a while now. Family bonding is good for him.' She felt Rin's soul relax a bit more, despite being anxious, while Nasamea's focus returned to Jin. A faint smile creeping across her face.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 am

"To assume yourself better than your opponent with out true knowledge of it, that is a major flaw in one's battle plan. Rather than concern yourself with your ability, focus your mind on your opponent. I believe some training is in order for that, but before that is even possible I have to take you...", Jin sighed, and continued on, "...your essence will have to come with me, seeing as this isn't your original host. You will reside within me for a small amount of time, as I search for a host than can possibly hold this gained power from 125 years of exsistance within the spiritual realm. Though, you must realize this transition will be somewhat shocking."

Jin tensed his hand seal, and his chakra spiked in the same instance. Jin grabbed her face and pulled her towards him. He then placed a shush finger to his lips, and the process began. Her, Nasamea's, soul started to eep it's way from the host known as "Rin", and make its way into Jin's mouth which was slowly opening. Jin didn't need to ask her permission for such an action, he knew it's waht she wanted. He would do it with out the Council's permission. He would test his own ability in this form, burden or not. Jin started to think, talking to the new spirit residing in him now, 'Make yourself at home, I know there isn't much room with my spiritual energy, but I have secured a space for you, and you have access to all my thoughts, past memories, everything but my actions. I hope that you are responsible with all of them, I trust you to be.'

Jin heard another thunder roll as the transistion was complete. He quickly let go of Rin's face, and slowly pushed her back into an upright posistion. He sighed, and said, "Thank you for holding her this long. If you wish to leave I have a cloak in the closet just at the entrance, if you wish to stay there is a guest room. It is your choice."

Jin turned around. He didn't know this Rin, and he had seen her fight. She was far too wasteful, and for a S-rank she fell quite short of what he would consider even worthy to fight along side of him. He didn't respect her, but she was Kenshi's, so he would treat her with some kindness. He quickly walked into his room, and laid down. His whole body twitched, and his hands tensed up. He looked down, and realized that he had used too much spiritual energy in his lower level, leaving him almost paralyzed. He sighed, and whispered to himself, "Jin, you fucking moron..."

A small raindrop ran down a small patch in the corner, and fell off, gently hitting Jin in the forehead. He laughed a bit, and closed his eyes, 'I am glad you're back home, Nasamea...'
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 am

Nasamea listened to his words as she watched him with interest and surprise. Nasamea inhaed before closed her eyes, letting out a long sigh as she felt herself seep away from Rin. 'Goodbye Rin.... take care', she said and felt Rin's soul grab for her at first before taking her hand back. Nasamea faded from Rin's body and entered Jin's, a strange feeling. She felt herself now surrounded by his essence, his power, a highly protective barrier that brought her upmost peace and feeling of security. She worried for Rin, but Rin did have Kenshi and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Nasamea slowly opened her eyes and looked down at her hands, she had her appearance back. She then gazed around at the darkness; Jin giving her permission to access anything at any time. She wanted to learn more about him and had time to do so now without him having to say a single word. She closed her eyes in a pure smile of happiness, this is where she wanted to be. 'Thank you Jin,' she said softly before going into a sort of trance.

As Nasamea left, Rin felt some sorrow for her leave. Nasamea had made her strong despite the others around her, showed her things she had never seeen before. In a way Jin had trained Rin as well, through Nasamea. However, Nasamea was far more then Rin was and thus she respected her. Rin was even surprised at Jin's power and took a liking to his personality; growing a deeper understanding of Nasamea now. As she sat upright she put a hand to her head, her eyes suddenly taking back to their pierrcing ice blue they used to be; free of any green. She knew it would take her a while to get used to not having the second person talking to her, but as long as Nasamea was happy, she was too.

She peered at Jin and nodded, her guard raised fully now, "I thank you for your kindness but I honestly must get back to Hot Springs as soon as possible, my children need me." She bowed her head before standing up, nearly losing balance for a moment before gazing at Jin for a moment. She moved with caution, her guard raised for she didn't know how he would react now that Nasamea wasn't within her. Opening the closet door she took the cloak before turning back to him, "Ill return it to you as soon as I can, thank you again Jin... and Nasamea. Farewell." She put it on before placing ont he hood and stepping outside. The storm was fierce and although she felt slightly like a fool for stepping out into it, she had a feeling it would be best to leave the two alone. Taking a step forward, she disappeared in the storm.

As Jin walked into his room, Nasamea was watching behind his own eyes. He was moving differently, worrying her as he laid down and cursed at himself. She focused on him now, trying to bring a calm feeling to him and aid him anyway she could with her own essence. As he spoke to her she smiled, focusing more as a smile stayed on her relaxed face. It had been a long 125 years, waiting all this time for this to occur. Now that it had, she didn't want it any other way. 'Thank you Jin... for everything.'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Once Jin's eyes shut the real power of Jin's spirit was revealed to Nasamea, who was throw int a torrent of interchaning energy that flowed to a center point, which she could only assume would be Jin's "mind". Jin's self-image was sitting indian-style, with his hands flexed into a custom version of the 'Rat' hand seal. His image was a deep red, and started to flow, much like water, but the energy flowing from him caused him to look as if he was on fire. Jin's image started to speak, "When I rest, I have to establish a haboring point for all my spiritual energy so I don't give any enemy the chance to catch me by spotting the flairs of energy that happen to occur ever so often. My spiritual flair is comprised of a massive impact, followed by waves of unseen energy mowing over anything in its path...To say the least, I become an easy target to spot. But, back to my point....", Jin's image grew into a deeper red, "...As you're soon to see, I am more than willing to allow you to see any of my techniques to attempt to learn them on your own, also any past memories so that I don't have waste my time with answering questions of the past. So..."

As Jin started to sum up his reasons for showing himself to Nasamea in his spiritual form an assortment of white lines began to appear in a 360 degree wrap up of his mind. The lines grew larger, and suddently stopped moving, resting just feet from Nasamea and Jin. Jin lowered his head, as if he was focusing to bring the white lines to bear. He sighed, and finished his statement, " Each of these lines is a memory, or an assortment of memories. You'll be drawn to the ones that you truly wish to know, so as not to waste your time. You're going to have a good amount of time to yourself. I need about 8 hours of sleep to recover from my foolish mistake. Once I wake, you and I will find you a suitable host. I will then have to preform one of the most complex spiritual transfers....seeing as your spiritual presence has increased three fold since the last time we saw each other....Though I doubt you know how use your power as of yet..."

Jin's image faded out of her sight, and she started to hear a small tune start waver in and out of the blackness behind the white lines. The lines looked almost like the spines of books, just resting on unseen shelves that rose several meters above Nasamea's head. Each line contained so much information, which one could only assume from Jin's age that he would have stored so much. Then, as if timed, the white lines started to move, and shift, like a combination on a safe would have to be put in. The lines moved at such a fast rate, another trait of Jin, that Nasamea lost an hint of which line was which. Then, a line of white lines fell just infront of Nasamea's reach, each line falling into the other until they all formed one small white line.

Jin's voice echo'd in, "Very, very interesting choice...I knew you would begin with something like this though...So, learn my dear student..."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:22 am

Nasamea gazed around with wonder; her curiousity heightening as she watched the white lines. Memories upon memories; knowledge, things she wished to learn about her sensei and just to learn about in another perspecitve besides her own and Rin's. She had learned about Jin but not like this, making a smile cross her face at what he was allowing her to do. His trust meant a lot to her and for a moment her old self emerged as she grew jittry but then she grew relaxed and calm, shifting into more of a mellow state now. 'All is well... just get some rest,' she said softly with a smile, 'ill try my best not to disturb you.'

(ooc: Re-capping History, No need to truly read unless you want)
It wasn't to long till images flashed before her as she felt like she was living the moment, the deaths of his clan. She watched Jin kill, assassinating numerous people as they tried to stop his efforts of killing. The image blurred out before going further back, seeing the reason behind it all as a woman he loved was killed by his clan. Nasa's own emotions began to die off as she held a deadly glare before relaxing as not to wake Jin; unless he already was awake. Their fear blinded them and they killed an innocent, causing her irritation for their acts. The image blurred again as she went even further now, seeing Jin arguing, the reason the clan grew fearful. Blurring once more and going even further yet again, she saw the reason to him arguing. Everything leading up to the event like a chain reaction. The path of pain? Nasamea let out a sigh, relaxing any emotions she may have built up. Him telling her the story was different then her actually seeing it for she was always more of a visual learner. The image blurred yet again as they went back further, seeing him being exerimented on. Blurred once more, she saw him at what appeared to be a younger age, her head tilting slightly as she saw him talking to a man; Hiro. Soon they were training, Hiro teaching him what appeared to be different fighting styles.

She put a hand to her forhead in deep thought as the images continued to blur out and in, showing her new details, Jin's story more in-depth. Now it was all just processing and remembering as she gathered it all into her own mind and sorted them out to where it all made sense. As soon as this was done, more happened as the image returned to him when he was being experrimented on. It was going into more and more detail, down to the laste word of the last note written. She threw her head back, she would need to come back to this later if she ever wished to know more about it. For a moment it all went dark as she went through everything again, remembering the more vivid moments and trying to remember he more blurry ones. Soaking it all in. She lost track of time, for all she knew her 8 hours was almost up, so much information all at once, broadening her knowledge. She looked back at her own life now and her goals, what she wished to do with her life and how far she planned to go. She didn't want to die again, especially not in the disgraceful manner that she had.

(OOC: End)
After taking a deep sigh, inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly, she was ready to learn some more. She watched a few of the blurred moments ago, hoping to get every detail. However, parts of his training began to emerge more as she wathed the different fighting styles. She hoped to learn these herself one day so she soaked in as much information as possible. Next was jutsus, watched him perform them and taking mind notes of everything. Her picture memory would kick into effect later to help her remember everything more. Just to make sure she didn't forget anything she reviewed everything once more and made more mind notes, growing more familiar with everything. Was her hours up yet? She wasn't entirely sure, a sign she needed to somehow get her internal clock going. She was so drawn in now that if Jin had already awakened, she didn't even notice. She was locked inside of her mind now, who knew how long she had been in that state. She had been numb to everything around her due to her focus but now as it all came back into focus she could feel Jin's spirit all around; making her extreamly calm and relaxed. Now it was time to wait, and time to re-cap anything so she could drill it all into her head.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Jin's spiritual energy flowed from his mind back into the main banks, placing Nasamea' essence back into it's original "area". Jin's words could be heard echo'ing from the black mass infront of her, "Did you learn all you wished to?"

As soon as the voice finished bouncing off the unseen walls a flurry of white light filled the black mass, and suddently appeared as Jin's room. Then, the scene changed from Jin's room ceiling to the right wall of the room. Soon Nasamea started to understand that she was seeing what Jin was doing. He sighed, and started to speak, "I've tied you to my vision so that you don't grow bored, and bother me with a flurry of questions..."

He looked around, feeling about for his robe. He then remebered he left it in the main room, and stood up, streching out a bit before walking into the lobby section. He found his robe, picked it up, and grabbed the golden pipe, tapping it clean, and re-packing it with a small brown hash looking substanced. He walked outside, and used the small lantern to his right to lite his pipe's ember. He took in a deep breath, and sucked in the grey fumes from the mystery material. He blew it out of his nose, and looked at the boarding trees, surprising with out much thought flowing through his mind. He then thought, which easily echo'd to the area Nasamea was in,'We're going to have to search for a woman that has a large spiritual bank. I was thinking last night just before I left you alone, that there is a small temple located just north of us that harbors women warriors. On rare occasion they let me come and observe their kenjutsu style, and point out some of the minor flaws in it. I do have to admit, they are well-trained, and very attractive, so you might get lucky....or I might, depends on how fate gazes down on us today I guess."

Jin turned around, and gathered his clothes. He then set his pipe down on the edge of the table, allowing the grey smoke to fill the room. He smirked, as he started to place them in a small barrel. He then took of his under-garments, and placed them in the same barrel. He snapped his fingers, and walked to the rear section of the hut, pulling open the sliding doors. A small amount of water was pooling infront of him, as he quickly pulled his hair backwards, letting it rest on his shoulders. He took a step into the water, and saw a reflection of his entire body. He laughed, and quickly placed his other foot into the water quickly, disturbing the water enough so that his "guest" couldn't see any more than he wanted her to.

He thought to himself, 'I'm going to bathe, get dressed, and then we're going to make our way to the temple. I want you to understand something though...One of these women, knows me. Well, I know her as well, but...Hm, I should come out a say it I suppose. I made love to her, and I am the only one she has been with. So, to say the least, she is in love with me. But I assure you, the reason it happened...', Jin sighed, '..I lost a very serious bet in a game of chess, I couldn't defeat the master within the amount of moves I preposed, so I had to sleep with her....it's quite an awful situation.'

Jin rested his head on the outer edge of the small pool. He then reached for a small cloth, and started to rubs his shoulders, head, chest, etc. He soon finished, and got out, drying himself off on a small linen cloth hanging on the barrels lip. He then pooled out his clothes, and put them back on. He quickly picked up his swords, threw his hat on, and turned around, picking up his pipe once more, placing it in his mouth. He drew in another drag, and walked outside. He looked to his left, and to his right. He then slowly lowered his head, speaking in a calm tone, "Allow me to find someone worthy of fighting my God, allow me to fight with out remorse, allow me the grace to find peace in the heat of the battle, Amen."

Jin slowly looked back up, and started to walk into the section of trees just infront of him. The soft moist ground underneath his feet made small pitter-patter noises as he stepped.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

She smiled at him allowing her to see through his eyes; giving her something to do as she watched everything on the outside. She was still thinking over everything she just witnessed and periodically zoned out. However, every time he spoke she would resume attention so she didn't miss a thing. Hearing about the warriors in the temple her interest perked as she raised her eyebrows in slightly surprise and excitment.

As she watched his next few moves she titlted her head slightly before seeing reflection. Her face grew red before she slapped a hand to her face to sheild her eyes, feeling the slight after sting. She began counting to herself before he spoke again; her eyes still sheilded before he talked of the other woman. She let out a slight snort, "You..slept...well ok." Her tone soon changed as she fought off emotions and let out a light nervous laugh, "Last time you do that again huh?" Memories then ran by her mind as she shuddered and let out a sigh, "Just, if you do again make sure you win. Cause I already had to go through Kenshi and Rin.... and I don't think singing in my head will work this time -_-"

She waited patiently as he dressed, giving him privacy. She was relaxing now, closing her eyes before listening in on him giving a prayer. She resisted the urge to ask a question and simply sighed, centering herself to become fully relaxed again. She listened to the soft pattering of his feet on the moist ground, the storm had finally subsided. Nasamea opened her eyes to look through Jin's, staying on alert by instinct as she gazed around. Flashes could be seen in the distance, soft rumbles soon following. The storm was heading elsewhere now, bringing a sort of peace to the area. Soft mur-murs were heard in the background from the nearby villagers as Jin passed and Nasamea smiled at the fact he protected them; their respect high for their protector.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Jin thought to himself, and to Nasamea, 'They still fear me...And for good reason. The last time I fought someone here I opened up my last binder set, and unleashed my true power...Though, it's still questionable weither or not I needed to...They may not have seen it, but the grandfathers and grandmothers still have the image engraved in their minds...My roar, my eyes, I don't wish to allow myself to become the beast that John had in mind for me. And from what I've heard I am what causes children to behave...This village is my home, but sadly enough I am lonely.'

Jin stopped, and continued to walk towards the temple. It would take several hours, and more than likely Nasamea would find a few questions to ask him, but hopefully they would be more centered like her last few statements. Jin had to admit that she had changed for the better, and her power was enough to intrest him. He would have to used a good bit of his to create something to habor her power, but it would all be worth it. He looked to his right, and saw a small dogwood in full bloom. He smirked, and said, "I feel something...something I haven't felt in a long time..."

Jin's spiritual connection with the master, who still remained nameless, was strong, and allowed him to feel her strong emotions. Apparently she was in strain, which only another strong kenjutsu fighter could possibly draw from her. Jin wouldn't rate her high on the scale of missing-nin, because she seemed to be harbored in the temple, but her strength he didn't question. She was atleast an A-rank shinobi, and she used no ninjutsu that he knew of. She understood enough about genjutsu to stop one of the assassins that was sent after her, but she still couldn't use it. As for taijutsu, she knew enough to pose a threat with out a weapon. Jin would have to try to cure those missing gaps, and help Nasamea build a larger chakra bank within a short amount of time.

Jin shook his head, and continued on his way. The trip didn't take long, and wasn't riddled with any sort of issues, other than some debrie covering the pathway from the storm. Then it appeared like a dream...At first, the slow mist that was hovering within the area shifted to the side, revealing the massive structure, no doubt the temple. A large bell was hanging from a center structure that only emphasized this place's religous 'power'.

Jin took a step on the first marble step that lead to the massive wooden doors, and thought to himself, 'Women monks...or something like that, run this temple, and there in lies the promblem. She wasn't supposed to be with man, I'm sure that the other women know she was, making me a very...popular....person....'

Jin made his way up the stairs and knocked on the door three times, with a systematic, 1, 2, 3 pattern.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 am

(Ooc: Agh I lost my orig post Dx)

Nasamea listened to him and smiled happily, "with me around, lets hope you're not lonely anymore. Especially since i'm currently within you...." The wind whistled through the trees, the whispers soon dying before Jin spoke again. Nasamea grew a bit solumn, finally asking a question that she hoped didn't insult him in any manner, "do you.... do you think of yourself as a monster?" She had witnessed some of the things he could do, seeing a few bindings release through either him showing her, spars, or sensing it. However, she never thought of him as a monster and hoped he had not as well.

Upon mentioning him feeling something, she zoned in after receeding to her thoughts for a few moments. She was somewhat bored, but rather then bug Jin she was enjoying her time thinking about different things. She lifted her head, her hand resting on her cheek as her arm was propped up; casually sitting in a cross-legged position. She saw what Jin could see and grew silent as he walked, slowly picking up on the feeling as well before it came into picture. She tilted her head slightly, wondering just what was emitting such a power and trying not to quickly assume anything. She figured it was a person, that much was mostly obvious, but who it was wasn't familiar to her, leaving her to wonder. Rather then asking questions, she closed her eyes again and waitied patiently. A calm swept over her again as she waited, knowing that whatever it was was in the direction they were heading and she would possibly soon find out.

The next time she opened her eyes she saw a temple standing before them and she perked up. She had sensed the feeling growing stronger and now as the fineworks of the temple stood before them, she felt it coming from within. Her interest for the temple grew even more as Jin approched it. However, when he mentioned the woman again and how the whole temple was ran by them, she grew a bit tense. If Jin was a as popular as he said, then her being stuck within in wasn't exactly a thrill anymore. Having to see their faces, hear them talk and possibly flirt; she began making assumptions and soon she felt a tweak of jealousy. Her eyes narrowed slightly, she hated the emotion, especially when it was her who felt it. She couldn't surpress it anymore and soon grew an embarrased face for Jin probably felt this. Second came her slight irritation, mainly towards herself. It was then she cut off her emotions and inhaled deeply. Upon exhaling she calmed herself, feeling silly for get worked up. Relaxing once more, she waited patiently. As the door creaked open and the people beyond it were revealed, Nasamea snapped her mouth shut and winced. Now she had to play the waiting game, suddenly feeling more on alert.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uPFwoHFNkw

ic: Jin didn't have to touch the doors, his presence alone had alearted the guards to welcome him inside. The massive oak barriers moved inward, revealing a beautiful courtyard, and the bell tower that stood in the middle of it. Jin looked around, and saw several woman, each of them armed, approach him. He pulled his hat down, and started to walk forward when one of the women called out to him, "So, you don't wish to speak to any of us Master Jin? Hm, perhaps you're more interested in Melfina still?"

Jin didn't say a word, and continued to walk towards the bell tower. He stopped just shy of the shine that was located at the base of the tower, and pulled out a small assortment of prayer beads. He didn't say anything, simply focusing himself into a calm and peaceful state. He slowly let the beads fall to his wrist, and let them stay there as he turned around. He lifted his hands to shoulder-level, and pushed them down towards the ground in a quick jerking motion. The tension of energy that he had built up released in the form of small wind, pushing the collective dust out from the walkway he stood on. The booming noise it made got the attention of the woman that had first made the comment. Jin smirked, and lifted his head a bit, finally replying, "A man like myself doesn't need to waste his time with people that do not have enough self-control, or enough knowledge to know the situation they are in. Perhaps in time, you won't be one of those people."

She said nothing, simply lowering her head as he passed by. Jin thought to himself, 'She's the daughter of one of the local lords, one of the few that I allowed to live. He isn't anything like his children, which I fear is due to his lack of attention to them. Sadly enough though, he's bound to die within the week from what I know...'

Jin made his way past the inner courtyard, and into one of the large open hallways. He took his shoes off, but kept his robe on, and his hat. He didn't feel like revealing his face to the women of this place just yet. He made his way down the hallway, and stopped at a massive door way that lead into a prayer room. Jin slowly took one step inside, and as soon as he did a blade was unsheathed, and brought to his neck. Jin slowly turned his head, and started to laugh, "You might want to talk to the blacksmith before this is over..."

The woman that was holding the blade, tightened her grip, and brought the blade that much closer to his neck. Jin sighed, looked forward once again, and spoke in a louder tone, causing his voice to echo out, "It seems I am ill met...perhaps you wish to play another chess game..."

The blade that was still at his neck slowly fell down to the ground in peices. Jin looked at her, her face now wearing a mask of fear. He smirked, and looked back at the prayer row, "...perhaps not..."

Then, as if she appeared from an illusion, a beautiful woman, walked out of the dark room, towards Jin. She was fitting her sword back into its sheath. She smirked, and laughed, coughing a bit as she did, "I see that your manners have not changed since last time...and perhaps the reward of the game will be much better this time."

Jin laughed, and replied, "I had to slow down, you kept screaming my name at the top of your lungs during the hour of prayer..."

The woman's face grew red, and she answered, "Hm...I see..."

Jin shrugged, and replied, "I guess the rumors won't be as bad now."

The woman quickly unsheathed her sword, and charged at Jin. She brought her sword down at him in a verticle motion. He quickly dodged it by simply side-stepping, allowing it to hit the ground. She smirked, and she appeared just behind him with her sword at his back. She stopped moving though, as if she was surprised by something. Jin's hand was holding the blunt end of her blade, as he said, "You're slower..."

She answered with, "I'm sick...and I don't believe that I'm going to be amoung these women for very long..."

Jin's head lowered, and he let go of the blade, rolling to the side of it, grabbing her shoulders, and pulling her close. He embraced her for a moment, as she dropped her blade, and buried her face into his shoudler, whispering, "I fear what awaits me...I fear the darkness of death..."

Jin whispered back, "Darkness? No, not for you. You shall see a world beyond your imagination, you will see a light that will bring secrets of the universe to bear. There is nothing to fear for you...
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 pm

As they entered, Nasamea stared in amazement at just how beautiful it was. The grass had a perfect shade of green, everything seemed so clean and even peaceful. A few birds were chirping before growing silent as woman warriors emerged towards Jin and spoke to him. Nasamea sort of took it as ill malice and yet didn't want to be to quick to judge. She simply watched Jin's reactions and their own; waiting to see more of the temple. As Jin spoke to her about one of the father's of the woman, she grew solemn. After dying herself, she never wished it upon anyone.

Entering the temple and walking down to a prayer room; Nasamea looked around thrilled before seeing something flash. A blade was placed under Jin's throat and Nasamea tensed for a moment. She was one to worry but remembering just who's body she was in; she instantaneously relaxed. Jin's laughter increased this relaxed feeling and she looked away from the blade and further into the room as something moved; catching her eye. As Jin dealt with the one woman, she saw another emerge. Her face slightly pale, shadows under her eyes as if from being tired. Jin then sighted her as well as they both talked. She had already ignored the mentioning of the chess game and simply watched the woman.

Upon bursting towards Jin, Nasamea's eyes narrowed and she emitted a hostile feeling. It happened quick, but Nasamea managed to catch sight of it all. Jin now held the blade and they conversed; Nasamea finally understanding just why she looked so tired and pale. Jin's next actions then surprised her some as he brought the woman into an embrace; Nasamea soon found herself gaping. She closed her mouth and looked away, ignoring it all but still hearing their words. 'Fear... the darkness....' Nasamea thought to herself before lowering her head as she remembered her won self dying. Images of it flashed through her mind and she closed her eyes in silence. Hearing Jin's words made her shudder a bit as well; she had wanted that light. However, her restless soul wouldn't let her go to the afterlife. She held the feeling of not accomplishing her true dreams and couldn't stand leaving her loved ones behind. The afterlife wasn't as pleasant for her and she had hoped. However, due to the present situation, she truly didn't mind what fate had in store; for it brought her back to her past hero, friend, sensei, and more.

Nasamea then broke through the silence as she spoke calmly, her words soft. "Jin, is there any way we can help her? What will happen to this temple without her?" She then grew silent again, she was starting the question reel. She let out a very low second whimper and peered at the woman; she still cared to much.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Jin replied, 'Ease her passing, and as for the temple...It will surcum to an unorganized movement of leaders and it might fall, but I will take care of that...as for now, I believe...I believe that I've found you a host. I just have to help her transistion.'

Jin's grip tightened on Melfina's shoulders, as he softly spoke, "I can help you...but it won't be easy for you, or for me...So, let's talk...alone..."

Jin let go for Melfina's left shoulder, and guided her much like a normal couple would. She slowly grabbed his arm, and followed him into the dark regions of the room. A few of the women that stood guard started to walk with her, but she quickly let them know it was safe with a small flick of her hand. Jin sighed, and started to speak in a very calm but determined tone, "I can not intervene medically,but I can ease your pain...", Jin paused, Melfina read his face, she could tell that it was even hard for him to speak of such an act, "...I don't wish to see you slowly pass, such a dishonorable death isn't fit for you...I want to offer you something that Azrael isn't..."

"Azrael, even with his partial presence on Earth he still hasn't eased on his cruel timing...", Melfina interrupted.

"I have to admit for a human you have a good spiritual awareness.", Jin replied.

Melfina's face quickly put on a mask of confusion, "Human...? And what are you?"

Jin smirked, and turned her to face him, "I am, マイケル, the Angel himself."

She let go of his arm, and stepped back, holding her hand to her mouth, "Then you weren't lying, you were holding back..."

"Hm, more than you know. You have some skill with a sword, but you're bound to a body that won't allow you to ever grasp the final levels of your style. Just a few more years and you would have been there."

"Perhaps, but I we'll never know.", Melfina calmly replied, grabbing Jin's arm once again.

"I've seen it. You would have come to face me once again, and you would have held your own. It saddens me to know that it will never happen...and that we'll never be able to talk...", Jin took his hat off, and sighed.

Melfina grabbed his arm with his other hand, and slowly drew her hand across his face, forcing him to look at her. Jin stared directly into her eyes. Melfina smiled, and whispered, "You're still filled with such malice, so much that even you won't rid yourself of it before you choose to leave us. I am sorry, that your past was so filled with hate, and anger."

Jin smirked, and ran his hand across her cheek, replying, "I sense within you a sense of peace, but it's relies sololy on the temple's peace. You're tied to this temple, and it is tied to you. That is your only weakness, that and your taste in men."

"And Angels...", Melfina laughed.

Jin smiled, and laughed a bit. Even with her with her new happiness of being with Jin, it still would not be an easy task. He would make it quick, so much so that she didn't feel the pain. He thought to himself, 'Don't watch...'

Meflina looked into his eyes, and closed hers. She nodded, and started to sing, "I don't know what words I can say, the wind has a way to talk to me, flowers sleep, a silent lullaby, I pray for reply, I'm ready...", Jin's actions were so fast that his robe split at its seem from the right to the left, a small cone of wind appeared just at the left bossom of Melfina; a small pool of blood appeared, and started to trickle down her chest; surprisingly she continued to sing,"quite day calms me, oh serenity, someone....please....tell me, what is it they say? Maybe I will know....one....day..."

She fell on Jin's shoulder, and slid into the middle of his chest. She grabbed his shoulders, and leaned in to kiss him, falling just short by inches. Jin started to lean in, but he stopped short just as Melfina started to speak again, "Thank.....you...."

Her head fell onto his chest, and he slowly lowered himself to allow her to gently fall to the ground. He sat in a tradtional warrior's kneel, holding her, slowly stroking her hair, staring into the blackness of the room. He whispered, "Pass ol'gentle one into the eternal light, see no darkness for your deeds have been just, and good in His eyes. Amen."

A small tear rolled its way down Jin' cheek, as he started to hum the song to himself. Then something happened Jin didn't intend. His body tensed up, and he started to cry. He lowered his head on her shoulder, and held her tight to his chest. The silence of the room was soon ended by the guard that had heard the wind. They ran up to Jin with their weapons drawn. But they stopped, and realized that Jin was crying. The quickly sheathed their weapons, and kneeled in the same fashion as Jin, and started to pray. Jin slowly let her limp body fall to the wooden ground. He dabbed his face to dry it from the tears, and said in a very vunerable voice, "I need 5 candles, and enough time to myself."

With out questioning him they disappeared to find the candles he requested. They soon arrived in the room, now running, each guard holding a single candle. The placed them next to Jin, who slowly stood up, and placed a candle at the right hand, left hand, left foot, right foot, and head of the body. Jin did not light the candles, he simpy sat down at the body's right side.

Jin started to meditate, holding his hands in the seal of the Ram. The room's foundation started to shake for a moment as Jin whispered, "Level 4.....level 3..."

The candles suddently came to life with but rather than an orange/red flame it was lit by a rare blue flame. Jin's face, that seconds ago was covered in tears, was now covered in sweat. He thought to himself, 'Nasamea, you need to prepare yourself...'

Jin's hands tensed as he focused all of himself to this sole task. The women around him nooded to each other, and spread out to all the entrances of the room, standing guard. They trusted that Jin was preforming a task that Melfina would approve of.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 pm

'Ease her passing' she thought to herself and then nodded, she agreed. She knew how it felt to go through a dishonorable death and it trapped her to the earth. She didn't want to see someone else go through it, especially someone such as the woman. She got a good vibe from her, feeling what Jin had even though it was the first time Nasamea 'met' her. As they talked and soon began to walk, her jealousy was peaking a bit but she grew enraged at herself and casted the feeling away. She truly despised the feeling and soon became mellow, manipulating her emotions to feel as if she didn't care. However upon hearing Jin speak of him being an angel, she looked up. Seeing it all happen seemed different then him actually saying it. She lowered her head back down and closed her eyes with a smile, feeling more at ease than ever before. The woman on the other hand was quite surprised and as they talked, Nasamea sat there with her arms and legs crossed in wait.

Hearing, 'don't watch', her eyebrow twitched for a moment. Did she even want to know what was happening was the question. Despite her curiosity, she easily obeyed and kept her eyes closed. Her head lowered as she continued to rest in the same position. She began to hum a soft song to herself to drown them out, feeling more center.

Ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x807nQrf0vU

She didn't want to disturb the privacy between them and besides; she felt the woman deserved to have an easy passing. As a woman, Nasamea could tell that Melfina had had the heart for Jin and even though this made her envious, she was fine with it. A human heart sometimes cannot help who they love unless one manipulated their mind to think otherwise; but that was a self choice. This peace she casted upon herself soon came to an intend as her ear picked up on a sound and she felt Jin's emotions. She opened her sense of hearing, listening, and heard him cry for the first time in her life...

Growing solemn now, she lowered her head again and silently prayed as well; her eyes closed as she listened to him with sorrow. She simply couldn't ignore it and wanted to help but was still bound. She then snapped her eyes open on alert as he began to unlock his binders, her vision focusing as she saw what he did. She saw the dead body of the woman, her new host. Although she wanted out, was this really what she wanted? Another woman dying just for her own sake even though she was dying anyway. She grew sad then, feeling guilt as she looked down at her hands and drowned herself in her thoughts. As Jin's voice soon snapped her out of them, sh blinked once before standing up from her position and sighing. She stood in silence for a moment before raising her head with a powerful determination and her eyes flaring to life, "Im ready."

Her wishes were about to come true and she was about to walk the earth once again. Her main wish out of them all, being able to walk it along side Jin once again.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 am

Jin thought to himself,'I sense your guilt. Do not think that this woman died in vain. She was resolute, and is in a much better place than you or I. I suggest you try to focus more on the task at hand...And I must admit, I loved her. She was what a woman was supposed to be. A caretaker, and warrior. A fighter, and a poet. I again must live with the guilt of preforming the needed task. So, rather than concern yourself with that, just focus on compressing your energy as much as possible.'

Jin would literally have to envelope Nasamea's energy with his own, but keep enough residing within himself to still function the host, then open the host for her, and place her into it with reasonable timing and sealing. This task would take atleast an hour, and more than likely cause Jin to have take another nights full rest, and then some. Most people would have to attribute another life to preform this task, and even then they wouldn't remain aware of their transistion. The rare others that can with out sacraficing would have to exhuast all energy, and still then the persons placed within the host would have to be attended to until the spiritual guardian was able to preform the proper sealing, and manipulation of spiritual energy. Only Jin could preform this task all in one sitting, his advantage clear, but still the power was astounding.

Jin felt Nasamea attempting her best to compress her energy, and he told the chance. He quickly formed his energy around her essence, and brought her out of his body, through the chest, and slowly lowered her into the body laying infront of them both. Jin started to breath heavily as he worked the body's spiritual banks, opening them to their full potential, and trying to process the spiritual flow of Nasamea into the corpse's inner workings. This alone took him minutes. As for the guards that turned to watch, they saw the golden energy eeping from Jin's chest, covering a deep green hue, and placing it within their former master. They still didn't understand, but they continued to keep their posts out of pure respect.

Jin's hands tensed again as he said, "Level 2....Level 1...."

The room's air grew so thick that even Jin felt the change. The women all turned and started to watch Jin's work. The golden energy's size tripled, and was now covering the entire corpse. The rooms suddently flashed, and the air strained into looking almost like it was raining ink inside the building. The very elements in the air had surcum to Jin's energy and were appearing to the onlookers as rips, causing the raining ink illusion. The floors then started to creak, as if some massive weight was pushing on it continously. Jin heard some pop under the floor, and tried to slow his pace down, but he was going slow enough as it was that if he waited anylonger it would take another day.

As for Nasamea, Jin had placed a single binder within her, just one, that she could take off any time, and it would remained unlocked forever, if she willed it. Jin's hands relaxed, as he placed them on his knees, and lowered his head. The rooms air grow normal again, and the wooden floors stopped creeking. The energy around the body slowly faded into the black edges of the room, and Jin sat, waiting. He thought to himself, 'I'm competely drained, each bank of spiritual energy....To sustain anyone spiritually is one thing, but to literally move a spirit to another area....by brute force....I'm impressed with myself...I can manage to pull this off in this form...'

Jin's hands slipped to the insides of his legs, as he felt his eyes start to close. His back slowly relaxing without him asking for it to function. He knew this feeling. The feeling of passing out due to strain. He laughed, and fell to the side of the body. A woman rushed over to him, and started to call for help when Jin whispered, "Treat her wound first..."

His hand that he had risen to stop the woman from calling anymore unessicary help was now limp at his side.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Nasamea nodded before focusing in, closing her eyes. The song she sang before ran through her mind, thoughts, and soon only in her subconscious. She focused on compression just like he said, gathering whatever she could and beginning to form it into a ball before suddenly feeling as if she was moving. Her eyes remaining clothes she felt Jin's energy begin to recede around her as she exhaled, remaining in her calm state almost as if meditating. She felt Jin before her as she opened her eyes, unsure what she appeared as now for she wasn't entirely in her original shape. Closing them again, she felt herself being surrounded by something new and unfamiliar to her; the corpse. She merely went with wherever Jin guided her, not wanting to mess anything up or making it hard on him. She could already feel his bindings releasing one by one; no doubt putting a lot on his body.

Nasamea felt herself placed within the body as her energy began to surround it and feeling began to slowly return. The first thing she felt was his hands but that was a start. She heard strange sounds but her soul was still growing attached to the new container and she kept her eyes closed; focusing and compressing still to get every last bit. Soon it all ended as she finally took over the body and began to grow senses and such back again. It would take time, no doubt about that, but the smallest feelings brought her joy.

She soon heard a thud sound and woman calling for help before Jin spoke weakly. She heard a small sound and mostly the pitter patter of feet moving as quickly as possible. "Treat her.. wound?...but" one asked and as they surrounded Nasamea, her chest moved up and down slowly as she took the her first breaths of life again. "Melfina?!" There was soon more feet pattering and Nasamea began to feel more hands before soon feeling something wet against her chest, the wound. They tended to it quickly, however Nasamea's attention was elsewhere as she listened for Jin. She didn't hear him at first but soon picked up on the low sound of his breaths. The warriors talked about him and occasionally said his name, repeating it.

Nasamea made her first move, unsure if it was truly a wise choice. They already knew she was alive, as Melfina anyway. No doubt they were to surprised at the moment to sense the new energy coming from her body. Nasamea opened her mouth to speak but it was dry so she closed it. Her hand then moved before brushing against Jin's. Two fingers latched his hand as her head laid towards him. She slightly opened her eyes, the light blinding her before they had a chance to truly focus. "Jin.... than...thank you" she said before closing hey eyes again and allowing the warriors to tend to them. In a matter of time she would be able to stand and help Jin herself, as for now, she had to grow used to everything and allow her wound to heal.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm

ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9PHoROXb8&feature=related

ic: Jin was moved into the former master's chambers, and placed down on her bed, which was centered just behind a figure of the first master of the temple. The figure's gaze uopn Jin almost implied that he was being watched over, as if nothing could harm him for the deed he just accomplished. Jin's mind though, wasn't at the same peace his body was. The woman that was assigned to guard him could tell just by his erratic movements that something was quite right. It was as if he was in a nightmare. His hands tightened on the sheets from time to time, and a constant sweat was breaming from his forehead.

The woman guard called the few medical-nin the temple had over, and asked them to do something. They removed all his clothes other than his undergarments, and placed a cool rag on his forehead. But his fever continued to rise. The medical-nin stayed at his side as long as they could with out having to attend to Nasamea's wound.

Within Jin's mind a storm of thoughts, and memories flashed in and out of his vision. He saw the fires of battle, people he had known, and some he had not yet met. He stood just on top of the river that crossed the last section of his village, looking at his own reflection. He then saw his attire change. His clothes went from the sleak ANBU-custom fit, to a more warrior attire. His hair fixed back more, and his neck bore a set of prayer beads. His hands were covered in rope guards, and his ankles were fixed with a blue thin seal. He stomped on the water, but the image did not change, nor did the water ripple. He looked up, and saw himself in the new attire, and brought his hands up to fight. His self-image laughed, and spoke, "You fight to maintain your sense of humanity, why? Because you wish to be human? Shed this weak exsistance, and test these humans, make them fight because of your presence alone...You already killed the Hokage just to prove..."

Jin swung at the figure, missing, allowing for it to hit him with a countering kick to his chest. Jin fell on the water's surface, regaining his composer within the second he was hit. The figure laughed, and smiled, "You won't beat me here, because I am you....but I know how to truly unleash your potential..."

A lightining bolt hit the water, and instantly shocked Jin. Jin woke up, and found himself infront of 7 women monks, all of them armed with their swords. They quickly sheathed them, and one woman stepped out to explain, "It has been 7 days, and....you've been acting quite strange...you've been yelling in your sleep...", she bowed, "...forgive us for showing our weapons to you, but we have to protect ourselves."

Jin looked down at his hands, both of them wrapped in linen cloth. He felt his head, and pulled off the wet rag. He set it down at the bed's base, and slowly stood up. He looked over at the woman that had addressed him. He asked with a strict tone in his voice, "Your first master was not a woman....or am I lying?"

She lowered her head, and laughed a bit to herself, "Your insight seems almost divine...No, he was not..."

Jin looked forward, and commanded, "Take me to his burial chamber."

One woman spoke up, "But what of Melfina?"

Jin sighed, and calmly answered, "...The woman you know now is not Melfina, but I assure you, she will be fine...I need to see something before I can confront her..."

Jin picked up his robe, sliding it just enough to cover himself, before walking outside.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:53 pm

It wasn't long till Nasamea fell into a daze before falling into darkness. Images of her past were running through her mind like a film; however they quickly changed as new images emerged. The last of the woman's memories flowed through her mind before she felt Melfina's spirit leave her body. Without Nasamea it would be an empty shell, however she dwelled in this new form now. It only made her miss and wish she had her original form for who knew how long she would be able to stick with this one. She had heard a rumor before that the bodies with souls placed within them could one day reject their host. It made her wonder just how true it was and how long she would be able to stay tied to this world before finally leaving it. This brought about the same old question of, if she died would she actually be able to leave this time. Her guess was, not yet.

After the wave of memories was over, Nasamea begin to return to the world around her. The darkness slowly grew some red as her sense of feeling and hearing began to return. She slowly opened her eyes, being blind by the light. She flexed her hands and felt a bed beneath her. Question was where was she now and what was happening. She heard whispers around her before she opened her eyes, her pupils adjusting to the light as her vision came into focus. She took a deep relaxing breath before looking up at some woman staring down at her. "Melfina?" one asked, her tone giving away her worry and hope. Nasamea shook her head on instinct and the woman grew a disappointed look for a moment before another stepped up. "Master Jin was right.... but then, just who are you?" Nasamea glanced over at her slowly before closing her eyes ans sighing, pushing her hand off the side of the bed so she could set up. She sat more hunched before placing a hand under her breast, the wound had been healed but it still hurt. A minor pain, nothing to worry about. Dropping her hand, she gazed over at the monks curious eyes.

"Nasamea... Nasamea Tishuto" she said with a very calm tone, her voice sounding her own. They stared in some wonder before the woman who had stepped up spoke again, "please Nasamea, promise us you will take care of Melfina's body and hold her honor." Nasamea smiled softly before nodding, "that's a promise I'll make sure to keep." The woman nodded her heard in appreciation, "thank you." As the woman backed up another soon stepped forward, appearing to be stronger than all the others. "Nasamea you said?" she asked and Nasamea nodded, propping a knee and leaning her right arm on it. "I see.... well Nasamea.... is there anything else we can provide you in this temple?" Nasamea gazed around at every detail in the room before turning her head back to the monks, "actually yes... could you possibly tell me where Jin has gone?" The woman nodded before turning, "follow me, ill lead you to him." Nasamea nodded before swinging her legs around and standing up, catching her balance before taking a few steps. She wasn't fully used to this body yet but would be in due time. The monks stepped aside as the woman and Nasamea walked away and towards the burial chamber of the first master.

As they walked towards the chamber, the woman gave Nasamea a mini tour. She talked about the history of the temple, the first master and how the others came to be, and even spoke of Melfina. Nasamea learned a bit more about her; her history, personality, things she did. The woman spoke high of her and Nasamea made notes of how to meet the expectations of her promise. Soon enough, the chamber came before then and the woman stopped before the door. She opened it before holding it for Nasamea, waiting for her to enter. Nasamea nodded and thanked her before entering. The room seemed to be lit by candle light, a tunnel leading to the actual room itself. Nasamea walked along the marble walls and candle, gazing a few times at the flames as they danced; making her shadow obey to their movements. The woman had closed the door behind her and remained on the outside, leaving Nasamea to walk alone. However, this would end shortly as the burial room came into view. A dome shaped room made of marble, lines in the floor glowing a soft blue and forming a circle in the center. A well designed coffin sat in the center of the blue circle, it held someone of great importance within to be placed in the dead center. Nasamea spotted Jin immediately before slowly walking towards him, gazing around at everything in the room. "Find anything interesting?" she asked softly, her voice semi-quiet as to not disturb him. She soon stopped her stride as she stood just behind him, removing her vision from the room to gaze at him; waiting for his response.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next