Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh to walk the earth once again...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh to walk the earth once again... - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh to walk the earth once again...

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"Hm? Oh, well, it seems that the first master of this temple was a man. He was a master in one of the oldest forms of taijutsu, and was a good friend to the Chisoku clan. But he surcame to a very dark source of power, and had to seclude himself from the rest of the world. So, in an effort to surpress the massive dark impluses he made this temple. And because it was such a long time ago, he thought that all energies were carried through the male...therefore...", Jin lifted the lid on the coffin, and started to move his hand amoung the remains of the fallen master, pulling a large set of prayer beads out, "...All women...of course his blood-line had been deluded, except for one, the one you're in now. She didn't have the dark source of power, so don't worry, I won't have to kill you. But I will have to get a cure for the illness within you now. That will take some time, and I will have to find some other souls to help your growth...."

Jin slid the prayer beads on his arm, leaving them hanging from his shoulder. He would have to clean them before daring to put them on. He pulled out his pipe, and started to lite it with the candle in the center of the room. He quickly did so, and started to take long drags from it. He started to think out loud, "But the real issue is your genetic make-up...I do wonder how much your new shell can handle. The issue no longer is holding your soul to that host, I assure you that your spirit won't leave that host until you've been killed, again....Hm, so another hunt is need I assume...Hm, hm, what a bother, but it's all worth it, because you owe me."

Jin turned to face Nasamea, his pipe still hanging from his mouth. He blew the smoke in her face and asked, "So how are you feeling?"

He quickly looked at her new host, finding himseld staring at times. She was beautiful, or atleast the host was. Nasamea would now find herself with another talent, amoung men that was. Jin couldn't wait to see what she would be able to do if she was asked to fight. He would assume that her kenjutsu would still be strong, her taijutsu would still be lacking in his eyes, her ninjutsu assortment would be difficult to replacate due the host's lack of chakra vessel growth, but she would train enough to re-deem her status as his student. Jin took in a last deep breath before tapping out the pipe. He tucked it away, and kicked the coffin's lid, closing it.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Oh to walk the earth once again... - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh to walk the earth once again...

Post by Marixia Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Nasamea stood behind him as he spoke, keeping a mental note of the master. When the coffin was open she stepped forward and peered inside, looking at the master's remains before Jin spoke of her being the only one left with his bloodline. She looked up at him with slightly shocked eyes, but glanced back as she continued to listen, feeling slightly relieved at his next few sentences.

Then when he spoke of how she owed him for the first time she knew very well how right he was. Especially since he took her in as a weak little girl and turned her into something new. She looked at him before smoke was blown in her face, causing her to squint. She held her breath as she waved the smoke away with her hand. "A lot better, feels great to walk on my own... well.. semi-own two feet again. Thank you," she finally said before catching his stare. Returning a stare, she raised an eyebrow before he kicked the coffin and closed the lid. Turning towards him now she crossed her arms and leaned slightly to one side, her usual standing pose. "What you said is true, I do owe you a heck of a lot. Question Im wondering is how exactly can I repay my debt?" Her eyes then gazed back at the coffin as she turned her head, her expression still calm as ever, "and also... what of this illness?" She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before turning her head back to him and smiling kindly, "sorry, asking you questions again, hah."

[Ooc: Sorry, it's short]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Jin smirked, and felt himself give into the timing of the situation. He answered, "You can repay me in anyway you see fit, as long as you feel that it's equal to this task.As for the illness, it's a form of the dark energy, slowly eating it's way through the body, but strangely enough, it started to eat its way through Melfina...so I'm starting to wonder weither or not I need to supply you with more spiritual energy for the time being..."

Jin walked a bit past her, and laughed, "I've always wanted a son, someone that could continue to carry on..."

Jin took several steps outside, and handed the beads to one of the guards. He ordered her to clean them, and purify them with some of the cherry blossom in the courtyard. Jin turned around, and told Nasamea, "I'm going to go fishing, if you wish to come join me after thinking, or whatever it is you do, you're more than welcome."

Jin followed the pathway down to the master's chambers, and started to rummage through his belongings. He found his small fishing kit, and started to dress himself for the possible rain that was looming overhead. He gathered his gear, and started to make his way down the side bank to the small pond that set on the hill's edge. He laughed, as the water was full of fish, obviously the women bred them, and stocked the small body of water. He thought to himself, 'Looks like I will be cooking tonight for all of them.'

He set up his rod, and bait, and gently let it rest in the water. He sat down, waiting for one of the massive fish to bite.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 pm

'Anyway I see fit' she thought to herself and tried to not scratch her head as she took it into deep thought. She figured something would come along eventually but as for now she was more focused on the illness. Thinking it through as he let out a laugh and walked past her. His next sentence broke her thoughts as her eyebrow twitched and her face grew red. She put a hand to her mouth as she coughed slightly and returned to her calm state. She soon turned and began to follow behind him, waiting for some sort of order or something to do as they exited the chamber. He spoke to one of the guards as the guard nodded and walked off to carry out a task.

'Fishing?' she began to get more excited before he left, a smile crossing her face. She actually loved to fish and hoped she was still good at it since she had not done so for the longest time. Requesting a pole from the guards, one left and soon brought her back a pole, bait, and plenty of extra supplies in case the line broke, a hook was lost, etc. Thanking them she soon disappeared and went to where Jin was.

Out of nowhere a line was casted as Nasamea appeared next to him, holding a pole in hand. A floater soon rose to the surface, gleaming lime green as it danced in the waters. Nasamea glanced over at him and smiled, "thought I'd join you... it's been far to long since i have actually be able to fish." Soon, her head snapped to the floater as it began to bob up and down and the pole began to lurch forward. Sticking her tongue out with a determined look she jerked the pole sharply to the side before the line began to pull more. She pulled and reeled, pulled and reeled; until soon a large 17in fish hung from the other end. Placing it into a net she un-hooked it before holding it up as it flopped about. "Got one," she said cheerfully before placing it into a water pale and placing a lid over it.

As she re-baited, her tongue stuck out again before she finished and casted out towards the center of the pond and away from Jin's line. Enough distance to where it wouldn't matter which way the wind blew. The float sat peacefully on the surface as she spoke quietly, "asking more, how exactly do you plan on gathering these souls. Are we just going go to on a man hunt for random people....... and well... will they be people who are already dying or people with more life in them...." She always had a caring heart, something she knew she should one day break somehow for it had stopped her from plenty of things before. Nasamea's attention soon turned back to the float again as she smiled, "appears I have another."

Performing some of the same actions, she looked at the result at the end of the line and sighed. "How disappointing..." taking the small minnow off she tossed it back into the water before re-baited and casted out again. She soon stared at it's ripples as if in a daze before images of her death flashed before her eyes and gave her a semi-horrified expression. The blood pooling out on the floor around her as the flames all around her could be seen by the pool. It was the enemies blood but at the same time her own. Lying on cold concrete she heard a door opened as the floor vibrated, ripples forming in the dark red pool. She gazed up at a man that stood before her, grasping her katana as quickly as possible. However, it was kicked aside and the metal screeched across the floor before sliding to a halt next to the flames. The man stomped on her hand, shattering the bones as she winced in pain. Beads of sweat and droplets of blood covered her face as her eyes burned with rage at her state. Everything went black for a moment as her forehead came in contact with a steel toed boot, causing blood to cloud out her eyes to all she saw was red. Cursing at him, he raised her up to eye level before slamming his fist into her stomach and causing her to gag. Blood dripped from her mouth as she smiled. "Wipe that grin off your face" he said before slamming her into the ground and casting her to the side. She slid next to her katana and the flames, her back burning now. Reaching for her katana once more she soon felt a sharp pain come straight through her heart as she chocked a slight scream, her hand dropping and grasping the ground.

Nasamea gasped suddenly next to Jin as she re-focused and looked around warily. Everything was fine and normal, but the images felt to real for her. Grasping her heart for a moment, she sighed and returned her hand to the pole as it soon jerked again.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 am

"Hm, perhaps it's the new body, or it's an old flaw I never had came around to fixing, but it seems that you haven't learned of patience in a heated situation...", Jin smirked a bit, and started to explain as his rod started to flex, "...By having a bobber on the string you're limiting yourself to only what you can see. The surface of the water invites curiousity, but it also answers it relativily fast. Someone that is willing to wait, take their time in placement, and movement will see a much deeper answer. Or it isn't an answer they're looking for...rather a reward, a simple sign that their actions haven't fallen into a deep mystery that has no answer or reward...", Jin's rod flexed once again, and he flicked his wrists upward, bringing to the surface a massive trout, weighing atleast 12 pounds,"...As for you inquiry into the souls. I need them to construct a very large spiritual bank within you. As it stands now you're a bit larger than a normal human, of course this is because you've been dead for a while now, and had to live in that state. So, that's one reason, as for the other, you don't have to worry about it right now. I will explain it to you later, even if I have to."

Jin lowered the rod to his shoulder, and pulled the fish closer to him. He lifted it in the air, and glanced at it. He smiled, and pulled the hook out of it's mouth, and held it in the same fishermen's grip as he stood up. He quickly turned around, and started to make his way up to the temple's side entrance. He started to hum to himself as he paced the small grassy side. He stopped, and looked over his shoulder, "How do you like your fish cooked?"

Jin thought to himself,'You're going to have to go through a lot of training to even come close to what I want you to be. To pose a threat to me now, hm, seems impossible, but I believe with some help maybe you could be the one that could tame this new power....Or maybe not...perhaps I will have to leave, and watch my future son grow up from a distance..."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am

Listening to him she nodded and reeled in before beginning to take off the bobber, feeling like a fool for even having it on there. She understood what he meant, and even began looking back on past actions and catching her mistakes once more. She then watched him as he pulled in his own, a trout. Smiling as he took it off, she finally set the bobber aside and casted the line out once more as he spoke to her about her soul again. She nodded at his words before smiling with glee, "I trust whatever you have in store."

Returning her gaze to the waters, she heard him stand before starting to walk away with the fish. She gazed at the bass and looked at it with shame before moving her hand behind it. She swiped the bucket, her hand hitting the surface with a clunk before it fell over. It landed on its side as the water poured out, the bass falling out, flipping, and landing back safely into the waters. She sighed as her hand returned to the rod and she watched; Jin saying something that made her slowly gaze back. She shrugged at him, "truthfully it doesn't matter, however you and the others like."

Returning her gaze to the rod once more, she sat there and waited. She was pondering her thoughts more then anything as her eyes became distant. For a moment she gazed back at Jin again with a down expression before looking away and sighing. She closed her eyes before she felt a strange vibration in the rod. Strange images of her past then kicked in as her grandpa stood there beside, telling her basically what Jin had said and not needing a bobber. To merely feel for it, to use her instincts, to just know. She looked back as he stood behind her then and she smiled, before his image faded and she looked wide eyed. Shaking her head she laughed before jerking the rod and feeling the tug then. Beginning to real in she herself caught a trout although it appeared smaller then what Jin had. She put a hand on her head as her elbow rested on her leg; holding the trout up in her other hand. "Well, at least you're not a minnow," she said as it began to flop around again.

Going for another, she waited much longer then time as she listened to her surroundings and felt the small misguiding vibrations in the line and pole. Minutes ticked by as she let out a relaxing sigh and rested in the same position as before, arm resting on her leg while it propped up her head. She kept a firm grip but wasn't tense, closing her eyes as she felt the wind against the pole and the line. The occasional bird sung a lullaby but she knew better then to doze off. Fishing was fun but was more fun when someone was nearby.

Feeling the wind again, she soon felt some jerks and opened her eyes slightly. She was blinded by the light but gazed at the water surrounding the line, small bubbles forming. She waited and soon jerked the line and hooking something as it tugged tossed, and turned to get away. She soon began to pull and reel, pull and reel, before soon another trout emerged from the water and flopped around at the end of the line. Still smaller than Jin's, but bigger than the first; she took it off before grasping both of the fish. Walking in the same direction Jin had, she soon caught up with him and walked up towards him. Standing to the back right side of him, "Hey, I took the bobber off and caught two more. I threw the original one back though... I caught it with the bobber so it didn't seem quite right." Letting out a small light laugh she raised the two trout up, one at least seven pounds and the other nine.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:46 pm

"I do wonder, if you can feel the presence of the ever changing spiritual world...", Jin sighed as he handed his fish, garbbed Nasamea's and handed them to the woman cheif waiting on his order, "...Something is happening...something is tearing the balance as we speak, and something is happening to me...Something to correct this indifference..."

Jin nodded to the woman, and she quickly walked off to cook the fish. Jin grabbed Nasamea's hand, and grabbed it, guiding her to the courtyard. He started to talk in much calmer, and more famliar voice, "I see within myself a growing storm to counter the judgement that is within me....I see a dark force that will be used for good, but it will ultimately make me evil."

Jin looked at Nasamea, who wore a mask of confusion on her face. He laughed a bit, slowly growing back to the more serious tone as he spoke, "I am turining into a form of a single minded being...Power...to judge, but power nonetheless....which will lead to...a life...of...", Jin sighed, and grabbed the edge of a flower that they were passing by, "darkness..."

Jin ripped the petal off the flower, and crushed it in his hand. He didn't understand it himself, but the formula was concrete. The balance must be maintained, no matter the cost. And by taking on a shell that did have original sin, he did open himself for a varible like the one presenting itself now. The battle of changing one of the most historical good figures into a neutral beast, that would only bring an end to both sides to the balance. Jin thought to himself, 'I have to seal it for the time being, I have to pass my blood on to the future....to stop this from truly happening...'

Jin looked at Nasamea, dropping the flower petal's remains from his hand. He sighed, and lowered his head, explaining the situation in lament terms, "I will have to leave you at one point in time, but until then, I will have to train you so that you could...stop me...if...you ever needed to..."

Jin was lying through his teeth. She couldn't ever stop him if he ever feel into this transistion, the only chance would be someone that had the genetic help, and training he did. That would be the only hope for his own personal salvation.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Listening to him as he took the fish, she then lifted her head some and closed her eyes. Grounding herself, she tried to sense like she had when she was dead and soon felt a strange ominous energy but was unsure just where it was at the moment. 'Potent dark energy' she thought to herself and let out a 'hmm'. Opening her eyes as she soon felt a hand grasp hers, she looked at it before peering up at Jin in question. Guided to the courtyard, she peered around the numerous cherry blossoms as birds sang in the background. A few flying off at the sight of humans entering their area.

Listening to him in wonder, curiosity, and confusion; she pondered this shift in him and why he was becoming one of darkness. She watched him grip a flower petal before mentioning the word darkness, getting an understanding that brought some inner torment. She hated the thought of anyone being succumb by darkness, evil filling their souls and shifting their intentions. It was like a disease, spreading from one individual to another. After retreating to her thoughts, she didn't even notice how her calm expression soon shifted, her eyes appearing a tad more violent as she continued to stare at the hand where he crushed the flower petal.

Finally come back, she placed a hand to her face as her other arm propped it up. She closed her eyes, sighed deeply and lowered her arms as she grew a more thoughtful expression. Finally relaxing and opening her eyes, she gazed back at them as her iris's glowed slightly from the sunlight up above. As his eyes soon met hers, she saw his own expressions and instantly grew sorrow. She had always had the goal to beat him in battle and prove to him of her abilities, but never did she think it would happen like this. She let out another sigh, releasing any remaining irritation she may have grown as she gazed up at him with more calm and thoughtful eyes. "125 away, just found you, and you leave again," she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow before she let out slight laugh. "It's fine, I mean, you are your own free will. Sooo, when exactly might this training begin?" A sort of cheerfulness returned to her at the thought of being able to train with him again, her eyes lighting up some as she waited on his response.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

Jin turned to her, his face wearing a mask of disgust. He looked her up and down, and spoke in an angry, deep tone, "I don't believe you're understanding what I'm going to have to do for you to even begin training...", Jin let go of her arm, and turned her to face him, "...Your body and your soul is failing, training should be the last thing on your mind right now. My first concern is to get you back stable, and to see where you're at now."

Jin turned away from her, and looked to the grey overcast. He sighed, and spoke, as if someone was just above him, "No one understands anymore...no one....justice, peace, order....all moments in the blink of an eye for them....everything should change so fast, so radically, just to please the mood they're in....I see the fallacy of man in those around me, and in myself as I speak...."

Jin lowered his head plane to the ground, and looked back at Nasamea over his shoulder, "I am ashamed that you still don't understand...The training you speak of is the easy part of life, the training you can be doing now is the hardest..."

Jin walked into the square housing hallway, and started to pace it. He held his focus solely on what Nasamea should be doing with her time. He finally sighed, and started to make his way into a room that was guarded by two women. They, of course, stepped aside for Jin to enter once he approached the entrance to the room. Jin looked around the darkly lit room, and was amazed at the size of it. The time he came before the public scrolls was a lot smaller than this, which lead Jin to believe that Melfina took his advice to make more of their kenjutsu techniques availible. Jin smirked, and started to walk around, letting his hand graze the ends of the 1,000 scrolls now laying, waiting to be read. All this knowledge, all based on the art of the sword.

Jin thought to himself, 'It's true, the most dangerous enemy isn't the one you know, it's the one that you don't even know exsist.'

Jin laughed, and turned around to see the two women peeking inside the chamber. Jin smirked, and walked back outside to see Nasamea gazing at the trees in the courtyard. No doubt still in a bit of shock about his attitude. Jin shook his head, and made his way to his room for a small nap before dinner. He still felt the burden of the change within him. It wouldn't be long before he would need the help of the beads to calm his inner storm.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2