Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe wicked witch is DEAD!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

THe wicked witch is DEAD!!!!!! Empty THe wicked witch is DEAD!!!!!!

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

A man snapped his fingers as he walked for some odd reason as he walked the path of beautiful flowers an the peaceful wind swaying through it. The man however held a look of disgust on his face. He wondered how could this place be so peaceful when it was ruled by such a disgusting man. The man walking had neon green hair and wore ragged clothing that was torn in countless places. He really did have to update his wadrobe to something else but he hadn’t found the time as of yet.

He continued to snap his fingers with each step and soon he let himsefl stop and his face changed to that of a blank expression. ”Uhh this guy is so disgusting, i cant feel his prescence like i should but my skin is crawling like he is right behind me. That white haired bitch ticks me off so much. However i dont see the need to raise my blade againts him. He is technicly my father now since he did give me this new life.”

Instantly his mouth opened up and he dropped his head and puked green chunks of unknown materials all over the ground. He soon closed his mouth and he brought his hand up and rubbed his lips clean from the material. The liguidish material stood out againts his black skin as he slowly stood up again.

The man let out a deep sigh as he had just gotten sick after saying some of the most vile words to him. The man slowly continued his walk again and soon he just decided to fuck it and jumped up into the air flipping foward and soon ending at the path almost effortlessly right at the start of the village he had been captivated in.

Kusagakure.... it brought the mans mouth bulging up again but he managed to swallow it back and take a step forward. However as soon as he put his foot down again he fell forward onto his knee’s as his face feel with sweat and he suffered from a massive headache. ”AHH!!!!! Must control myself!” Instantly the man let out a deep sigh as he just collapsed onto the ground hard.

He then stood up again and seemed fine but his swagger had changed as he brought his hand through his neon green hair flipping it down. He then started walking and soon he found himself in front of a ever so unusual place. A bar was here and it seemed to be closed. However makai felt something inside and he had a sudden urge to walk inside.

Makai shot his hand through the door and they flung open as a deep alarm was heard then. The man flipped up his blade Kazegami and started charing through the bar. He stopped directly outside of an ofice that was shooting some signals from him as the stench of blood was strong in the office. He kicked open the door and held his blade ready his hand pivoted backwards it at his side and he was tensed up ready.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

THe wicked witch is DEAD!!!!!! Empty Re: THe wicked witch is DEAD!!!!!!

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Daisuke was doing his daily approvals, or finished them about 3 hours ago At first the papers were a pain in the ass, but Daisuke eventually got the hang of it and was even able to organize the village a lot better, more people were getting jobs, the villages financial status was rising up quickly and less crimes were beginning to roam the street. Now, he was in the lounge’s office, reading a novel on Lightning ninjutsu while having headphones in his ear that were blasting rap music, do not ask. Even though lightning was his dominant element, Daisuke had spent too much time in Kirigakure so he just decided to look up on any jutsu that he didn’t know and/or understand fully. While his head was bopping up and down slightly to the rhythm of the music, someone had kicked in the door.

At first, the loud music prevented him from hearing it so Daisuke turned the page, keeping his full attention to the book. “You know, knocking was always the way they did it.” Even though he couldn’t hear or see the intrusion, Daisuke sensed the energy coming from the newcomer and he felt the air from when he broke in. Plus, Akujin and Kijin had already subtly informed him by shaking massively on his waist. Daisuke closed the book and looked up at the man that had just broke in with an emotionless expression, speaking in his usual monotone voice and shifting his glasses a bit on his nose. “So, what pleasure do I have for this meeting?”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Makai had just stood there his blade kazegami just spinning in a complete circle now. Makai let out a shrug at the kid sitting behind the desk. Makai brought his free hand to his mouth letting out a deep yawn into his palm. ”I was looking for someone. I just happened to smell the stench of this bloodstained room of that man. I barge in and what do i see? A kid sitting in the big mans chair. I can draw three conclusions from this..... Either, you are one of his subordinates and follow him, meaning i’d most likely be reported directly to him. Or that the bastard in white finnally felt the sting of a sword down his throat and died. Or i could conclude that both happened and just be on my way.”

Makai turned around ”Now tell me wich one it is. I am that man’s son so show me some honesty or i’ll have to do something drastic.” Makai was pulling a terrible bluff here. He was a true pacifist meaning he couldnt bear placing anything but his wind againts someone meaning the most he could do was make this man a little flustered.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 am

Daisuke took out one of his earphones as he heard the man speak and nodded. It was obvious that he was speaking of Kaji Kanto, but when he heard him say he was his son, Daisuke tried to think of how that household most of been. When Daisuke eventually gave up on that, He raised an eyebrow at the man’s threat and could tell that he was bluffing because of his eyes that showed a need for peace, though he was apparently Kaji’s son so that automatically made him unpredictable. Daisuke placed the book on the desk and leaned backwards. “Well, Mr. drastic, I can assure you that violence won’t be necessary if that is what you presume. You are partially correct, Kaji Kanto is indeed deceased and I was his subordinate, but I don’t see how you would be reported to him since I don’t have knowledge on how to speak to the dead.”

Daisuke knew that that was not what the man meant, but this was the type of humor you would hear from a person who probably spent more time with his nose in a book than even walking. Daisuke leaned forward in his chair. “Well, if you have any other questions, I was be happy to answer, but if you insist on leaving, try to just turn the knobs.”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Makai let his blade stop spinning and brought his hand down as it jutted through nothing. He let it go and then the blade just hovered next to his hip. He then placed his hand onto his neck and rubbed it.

So, he really is dead? hmm suprising development in my situation i guess i’m no longer hunted then. I guess all that leaves me to do is find a place to be.’ Suddenly a shock to his body passed through him as he took to a knee his hand now placing over his forhead just above the purple blindfold. He continued to shake inside his head as his body seemed to pulsate a little.

Whats happening? Ahh, it fucking hurts it feels like somethings in my brain. AHHHH!!!!’ Then makai let his arm drop and he slowly stood up the blade that had hovered by his side fell and hit the ground. Makai brought his head up slowly to reveal a fox set smile. This most likely would be an instant key as to what had happened as the energy leaked from makai.

”Hahaha, i hope you enjoy the new life Daisuke. I know you wonder why i died correct? Mmhmm it is quite simple actually. It was neccessary... the time will come soon Daisuke in wich you will have to stand with the person you most hate. And fight to defend the women you love and the man she loves. Love and hate being overly strong words here.

Now, please pass on to Gen,Akkiko and Kaima that i’m still alive but they will not be able to find me. Makai is our little secret got that Daisuke? My little heir to kusa. Oh and nice touch, lowering the crime rates. I knew you were the best choice, a born leader hidden behind the mask of those glasses. Oh and try contacts got damn you are gotdamn ugly in those glasses.”

The smile then fadded as makai turned around he then continued to his former actions of leaving as he walked out the door.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down