Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miuura Clan Bloodline

2 posters

Go down

Miuura Clan Bloodline Empty Miuura Clan Bloodline

Post by Hell's Embrace Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Piercing Jutsu

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Earth, Fire and Water

Description:
Jutsu using the three forms of element manipulation to form glass, either as a weapon which creates a mindsplitting vibration along the nerves of those impales by them which enable certain genjutsu to be used, transparent light armor capable of taking small or mild amounts of damage at its highest, a transparent glass barrier capable of reflecting Wind, water and lightning element natured ninjutsu or even create a transparent mirror of glass in front of the user or over the target before shattering in order to fire or rain down glass shards towards the opponent.

[edited] This Bloodline is limited to the Miuura Clan only.
Weakness:
Fire and Earth element natured techniques can easily shatter the glass.

Last edited by Hell's Embrace on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To show what clan the Bloodline belongs to.)
Hell's Embrace
Hell's Embrace

Back to top Go down

Miuura Clan Bloodline Empty Re: Miuura Clan Bloodline

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

When I see S-rank, im thinking it can kill the user when you do something drastic. Tell me what else can this ability do and how far can one go if someone were to use this S-rank ability
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell's Embrace Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:08 am

Aki wrote:Mind-splitting vibration? ....... Care to explain more about how strong this? And why its capable of doing so?
----
It hurts. Probably not enough to answer your question so i'll provide more information. Glass itself is capable of vibration as are most physical objects when hit or struck with something, as is the human body itself. When infused with chakra for a specific purpose that object whether be your arms or legs or one's sword, it's skill for that purpose is improved, chakra infused into glass when created to make glass vibrate more to the point it causes pain to the opponent by doing so should be understandable.
---
Enable certain genjutsu to be used? What kind of genjutsu? What levels of genjutsu? Why can certain genjutsus be enabled?
----
Yes enable genjutsu to be used. Genjutsu based on touch instead of sound and sight like most genjutsu made. I didn't know their were levels of genjutsu, please be more specific. Genjutsu can be used becuase the user has come into physical contact with his target.
---
Transparent light armor capable of taking small or mild amounts of damage at its highest? Define the damage... by mild do you mean things such as physical damage from weapons? Highest damage? Physical attacks? Elemental attacks? Skill level? D ranked? C ranked? etc.
----
By mild I mean the average impact force of an enemy when they are hit.
If I were to make a chart of impact force. I'd have to say, Raikage, Tsunade and Sakura's are above average when compared to majority of other physical impact force and thus can be logically considered high/strong on that chart in terms of impact force for physical skills.

In terms of ninjutsu, 4 Tailed Kyuubi Naruto's Menacing Ball of Chakra, and the Uchiha Clan's Amaretsu when it comes to penetrating things in terms of Ninjutsu. Both techniques are superbly strong when compared to majority of other ninjutsu of their type and thus both can be logically considered high/strong on a chart of impact/penetration capabilities for ninjutsu skills.
----
Transparent glass barrier capable of reflecting wind, water, and lightning? How much of this can be reflected before it breaks/gets destroyed? What about fire? Earth? Couldn't you also reflect small amounts of these kinds of elemental techniques? Physical techniques? Does it break against physical techniques when specialized to withstand elemental techniques? Or does it still reflect physical techniques? Skill level?
----
The barrier is made to withstand up to high amounts of damage/impact force, I'd say about 2 strong hits unless earth or fire which would cause them to shatter upon impact. No, They only reflect wind, water and lightning based techniques as I've previously stated. It does not reflect physical skills, but physical skills tend to feel like punching a significantly hard surface like a brick wall but 2 strong hits would shatter the glass.
-----
Transparent mirror of glass in front of the user or over the target before shattering in order to fire or rain down glass shards towards the opponent? The general area that is affected by this? The whole terrain? A few feet around the user? At the user's discretion? How much glass is released? A lot? A thousand or so? A few? Ten? Are they minuscule? Too small to see with the human eye? Gigantic?
----
The affected area of when the glass is rained down from the sky above the target would be the whole terrain in which the target is located in, The glass shards will be large, sharp and transparent making them hard to see. When the glass is created in front of the user and fired toward the foe they are projectiles and thus can travel directly toward the target if aimed correctly, they are whatever size the user believe fits the situation, transparent and extremely sharp. Small glass shards tend to be sharper than the larger ones.
-----

Anyway, I suggest you "dividing" this bloodline into different levels according to skill level as Genin can not just start out being able to do this or it would be highly OP. So try developing specific abilities that can be gained/learned as they increase in skill (not rank, because in my opinion rank doesn't mean anything, you can have a Genin ranked ninja with the skills of an S ranked ninja). There's still a lot you can/could explain and clarify on.
----------
Not all techniques need to be limited to Kage and Jounin, etc. A genin starting out with what? It takes time to understand jutsu in general and so, Start out with this understanding would be OP not the fact that they are capable of doing it. Almost every jutsu Kages used are capable of being done by anyone else with the right handseals however one needs the right information and experience to do so. Everything needs not be divided and limited to such a extent.

In the manga in which this site is based off of, everything is not limited, Genin are capable of almost anything, from jumping threw trees to battling kage, jounin and chuunin level ninja and surviving and sometimes winning. Almost every main/side character in naruto had been technically OP from the very beginning but lacked the knowledge they now know which have made them improve further in time.

In truth every character is over powered if they have a kekkei genkai that increases or gives them an ability, however they lack the knowledge to use it that way in which one in your state of mind would. Making knowledge the actual key to strength, knowledge is power, even in naruto.
Hell's Embrace
Hell's Embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell's Embrace Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:04 pm

And then there's the weakness. Katon and Doton elements. Just saying... but as it is "glass" wouldn't projectiles also be able to break it, particularly if they are enhanced with the wind element as it increases their range and piercing damage? Anyway, it just bugs me a little that only ninja with the fire and/or earth element would have an advantage over you.

Technically by having 3 elements I wouldn't have many weaknesses in general. Also seeing as a character can usually only be created with 2 element affinitiess on this site, having two element weaknesses to a Kekkei Genkai should be vaild seeing as usually you'd still only have 2 actual weakness to a jutsu.

Example:

Character with fire and lightning affinities.
Weakness are water for fire and wind for lightning.

Character with fire, water, and earth = Piercing Jutsu (bloodline)
Weaknesses are earth and fire for piercing jutsu.
---
Technically a jutsu in general would have an equalivent chance to destroy the jutsu than most would. An elemental affinity with two weaknesses is weaker than one than has a single weakness. After all it does really matter on which jutsu the opponents uses anyway.

Transparent light armor
It would be easier if you listed it out in the letter scale of E through S (S being the highest), as people have different views on exactly how "strong" they are.

Oh, and how long could this armor last? As long as you give it chakra or until its broken, etc?

Seeing as this is but the bloodline creation section, the letter scale wouldn't be needed and is not in the Bloodline Creation's Template except the bloodline creation itself and I have listed that it is 'S-Rank' already.

The glass would last until it is broken. I do not mean to offend you but I've already stated enough weaknesses in the Kekkei Genkai so trying to pester me with questions over until you make the jutsu weaker than it already is won't work. I've stated weaknesses to any and everything in the Kekkei Genkai so far, Barrier, Armor, Affinity itself. Everything that has no exact weakness with the topic has already a weakness like dispelling genjutsu, or simply dodge.

Answering questions constantly can become annoying and having to wait so long for replys is also annoying. Which is understandable.
-----
True enough and well defended, but seeing as you haven't made a character yet (that or I can't locate one) it can be seen that you could possibly be making a Genin with the ability to utilize all of this. And as you didn't originally state anything about limits to what a D leveled character can/can not do, its assumed that any level of ninja can utilize all of the techniques here. You additionally list it only as S ranked, meaning that at any level this is used it would be "S ranked". So... if I weren't a moderator and were just looking for a good bloodline to use, more than likely I would choose this because it doesn't truly say that Genin can not do anything listed and I could easily make a Genin, or any level of ninja I wanted and get the bloodline.
So you would steal my idea without permission? Truthfully I believed that the topic was named Miuura Clan Bloodline for a reason, it is simple to understand. Maybe I should edit it to state that only those of the Miuura clan have this. Ohw and also, Here's a quote that is something I've already stated once before.

Not all techniques need to be limited to Kage and Jounin, etc. A genin starting out with what? It takes time to understand jutsu in general and so, Start out with this understanding would be OP not the fact that they are capable of doing it. Almost every jutsu Kages used are capable of being done by anyone else with the right handseals however one needs the right information and experience to do so. Everything needs not be divided and limited to such a extent.

In the manga in which this site is based off of, everything is not limited, Genin are capable of almost anything, from jumping threw trees to battling kage, jounin and chuunin level ninja and surviving and sometimes winning. Almost every main/side character in naruto had been technically OP from the very beginning but lacked the knowledge they now know which have made them improve further in time.

In truth every character is over powered if they have a kekkei genkai that increases or gives them an ability, however they lack the knowledge to use it that way in which one in your state of mind would. Making knowledge the actual key to strength, knowledge is power, even in naruto.
Hell's Embrace
Hell's Embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell's Embrace Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 pm

*bump*
Hell's Embrace
Hell's Embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell's Embrace Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 am

*bump*