Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riku training sessions (flashback)

Go down

Riku training sessions (flashback) Empty Riku training sessions (flashback)

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 am

"Come on!" Kudara said echoing out through the deep and treacherous canyons "Im not even going all out on you, are you scared to come out and fight? Psshaw, this should be nothing..." he said standing on the edge of the canyon. Kudara had his arms crossed looking around the vast landscape of the area. Placed deep into earth country, there was a dangerous path that most Iwagakure shinobi and other shinobi tend to avoid. This was the place. canyon that stretches through earth country vast terrain. It stretched from 140 miles of shattered rocks, broken plateau's and craters that would was too picture perfect as the rock resembles the beautiful sunset. But this place was not a image of grandiose, no this place was a place where many lives have been lost, taking during wars through the shinobi world. Sons and daughters, mothers an fathers, uncles and aunts, grandmothers and grandfathers were lost in these canyons. The some cases, it is said that when the winds pass through the deep canyons, you can hear the hollowing of the dead, moaning and groaning, trying to come out of the canyons but cannot as they have lost there way. But it was only just a rumor and Kudara had some experience with that rumor as he travelled here so long ago. He knew this would be a perfect place for Riku as this was the perfect element for him take in.

Kudara, specializing in the fire and lightning arts, knew that Riku was simular to his fathers fighting style. Although Kyouken did varied in different styles of fighting, there is one method that Riku partakes and that is the balance art. Four years ago when Kudara was training Riku at the age of 19, he notice that he was fighting a style was no simular to Kyouken. Taijutsu wise, he did not have any major strengths but he did not have any weaknesses. This type of taijutsu was only to assess the situation of his opponent and when the user figures out what the style of fighting is, the user would adjust accordingly. Its a good style but the problem with Riku was that he did not have any other taijutsu other than Kyouken's fighting style and the Shikyo basic and advance fighting styles. Nothing more than that. Kudara knew that if he wanted him to become a strong taijutsu fighter, he would have to have alot more knowledge than just three known styles. He would have to know every style, promoted by every fighter, in any situation given. This situation, the one that Riku is in at the moment was perfect for harnesses close combat. Kudara cornered him into the canyons so that Riku could not use any his kekkei genkai limit. With the close corners and closeness of the canyon in itself, it is alot harder to use the Tenshu Hitokoki and Kudara knew that. This is why this would be the best to train in situations like this so that someone, like Riku, would be able to use his kekkei genkai limit. Kudara knew it was hard but never impossible to use the limit.

Kudara sighed, knowing that Riku was hiding in the canyons, trying to make a clear assessment of things. Kudara knew it was smart for Riku to do because deep in the canyon after about a fifty feet or so, it was complete dark and you really cannot see unless you were train in sensory or have some type of doujutsu or other ability like that Riku has. If Riku was thinking smart, and he was, he knew that Kudara thought like Kyouken, only more with his style rather than chaotic and hard hitting. Kudara changed his style accordingly and thinks on the spot and because of that, it was alot harder for Riku to get a good attack on him. But Kudara was short on patience when it came to fighting. Kudara sighed and shrugs with a smile on his face "If you arent gonna come out of hiding then im gonna have to smoke you out!" he shouts out. He points his hand at the canyon and begins to discharge out large balls of condense fire into the canyon. The balls of fire easily pierce through the rocks, moving through feet of earth because of its intense heat. This would be a problem in the long run

Two hundred feet deep bellow into the canyon, a tathered up and exhausted Riku hides among the rocks, taking a beating from Kudara's relentless attack. Riku looks up and see's the flashes of light and the earth tumbling at the light hits the earth. He was certainly in a pickle as he knew that he has run Kudara's patience through the roof and it was not surprise he was doing this. "Dammit" he said softly "He knows im cornered....I cant use water around here. Its alot harder when the molecules around here are shifting around like crazy. He's using the fire so it can also consume the oxygen around me so it would be alot harder to use Suiton Kaika. Son of a bitch" He moves out from his hiding place and runs the opposite direction from Kudara's blast of fire. It was a long pathway as it was about two hundred meters wide and it was enough space for Riku to move about. "Alright, he's using my weakness by taking away the oxygen on the surface so I cant make a direct attack of my suiton out on his katon, so that out of the picture. I can use water down here and I can sense him by using the tranquil aura, but the moment I use that, he'll use his aura like radar and know where I am at....I cant take that chance" He jumps over a large boulder and lands on his feet running faster "I could use Raiton but he'll only use the Raiton against me...." he said calmly to himself "If only I could bring the fight down here....no, he's not that stupid to come down here.....unless....pfft, its no point. He's got me cornered. I've been training with him for over four and a half years, he knows my weaknesses by now and knowing that bastard of an uncle would use my weaknesses against me....well maybe I can turn the tide on this" He placed his hands together and begins to circulate his chakra through the center of his chest. As his body began to glow a dim blue, he looks up into the darkness By activating my Tranquil Art Abilities, I should have the advantage.....he doesnt have these abilities...thank you genetics. A light smile was cast on his face as he said softly to himself

"Come and find me..."

Kudara continued to release a heavy amount of fire out into the canyon. As he was destroying the earth itself, he knew that it would be convient as the shatter rocks would plummet down into the dark and seemingly endless canyon. When he felt a small spike of chakra surge through the air, Kudara got the hint that Riku had activated his tranquil arts "Now you are thinking...he took note that the tranquil abilities are one of the abilities that can be used against people like myself. But do you thats gonna help you now?" He notices that Riku was moving the opposite direction of where he was throwing out fireballs. Kudara disappeared in an instant moving towards that direction. His speed was collasal, making every step that Kudara took dangerous. Almost like tons of matter hitting on the earth itself. His feet made the earth shake. "Hmmm, you've gotten faster" Kudara took note of it "Even with the weighted clothes on, you are moving faster than myself. Tch, son of a bitch, just like his dad, being able to move faster than me....oh hell no..." he said as he moved faster towards that direction
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Riku training sessions (flashback) Empty One year ago

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 pm

"The tranquil aura. A prized technique used by the legendary Kyouken Shikyo himself who had formed the promising power of calmness and coolness at the young and gifted age of seven years old. Over the century and few decades, Kyouken had harness and began to master the ability of the tranquil arts. When Kyouken had reached the age of 178, his wife gave birth to his son, Riku Shikyo, the second child of Kyouken Shikyo. Born with the extraordinary gift that would surpass his father in the aura arts, Riku was train to be the best assassin in the whole entire world. Maybe Riku can transcend something greater than what his father could perform and maybe.."

"Uncle Kudara..." Riku interupted "Do you mind if you stop talking about my father and my own history? im trying to concentrate. You monologuing over here is kinda disrupting the flow of spirtual energy surrounding me"

"What?" Kudara retorted. He moved away from the tree that he was leaning on and walks over to Rikus position. Riku was levitating over the grass, his legs was folded up into an indian position and his eyes were shut tight. Surrounding Riku's body, the air around him took the form of different colors of blue and green. It was beautiful as the aura, itself, was pulsating, almost like it was breathing in and out like a animal sleeping or at rest. The surrounding area around him felt lighter, the air itself was intriguing sweeter than the spot that Kudara was standing as he was monologuing "Im trying to get you in the mood. You know, making the situation feel more tense as you are trying to devolop a new skill for yourself. You should be excited"

"Well if I wanted to get excited, I would have the surrounding aura around my body be the color of orange and yellow instead of blue and green at the moment. You should know that by now"

"Of course, different moods, personalities and different ways of life give off different aura colors. Its funny how one like you can see it. One who is able to manipulate the ability of aura to the point of manipulate chakra"

Riku head turns towards the left where Kudara was standing "I cant manipulate chakra persay. Its more so of a joining together of two spirtual presences that can become one. You see, aura and chakra are somewhat of the same and yet different at the same time. Aura is somewhat limitless, it cannot be manipulated to the point of it hurting someone that does not have the ability to use aura. For regular people like yourself, its your bodies energy giving off a presence. Whereas chakra is the soul giving off energy. Spirtual energy in its purest form. Without chakra, the person will die because it is the souls use of energy. Without that energy supply, the soul will die"

Kudara moved his hand up over his eyes so the sun wouldnt irritiated him as much "If I could summarize it up, its kinda like the souls outer OUTER region of energy which is called aura....something like the water down version of energy supply for a soul. But what I dont get is why you and Kyouken are able to do it and not myself. Since we are in the same bloodline, I should be able to do that"

Riku shrugged "Something like of that sort. I wouldn't put it like that but I see what you are trying to say. But I think the reason why you arent able to do it is because you have a balance between chakra and spiritual aura. Unlike you who has a balance of chakra, my dad and myself have a large storage of chakra. For me, its harder for myself to control such large portions of chakra, even with the ability of chakra kaika that I learn from my father, because of my continuation of growth in chakra, its harder for myself to master techniques. The aura brings that balance into the equation, like a stablizer. I think of it as an egg going into a oil and water mixture and it allows myself to perform techniques easier. Although, not as easy as what my father can produce due to his age, its alot easier for myself to perform techniques like suiton and raiton kaika. Those techniques are somewhat a pure form of ninjutsu rather than the complexity of jutsus like yourself" Riku opens his eyes up and looks up at the sky. His eyes were engulfed in the same blue flame like enitity as the blue and green aura surruonding his body "Im going to try something today. Something that I havent done yet. So bare with me on this alright?"

"Huh? What do you plan on doing?" Kudara asked

"I want to try something out. I've been working on some techniques for myself when it comes to aura. Since aura comes easy for me, I think it would be best for my aura to do something that deals with chakra. Let me get prepare for it" He floats down to the ground and stands on two his feet. He then does a series of hand seals, it was a short series as the last seal ended with the boar seal. His body, once surrounded by the blue and green aura changed immediately into a electric blue color, surrounding him in a five meter radius. The air surrounding him seem alittle more estatic and hyper yet at the same time the coolness of the orginal tranquil aura was their. He turns around to Kudara "Alright, I wish for you to unleash any ninjutsu attack on me. Any fire or lightning ability that you have and attack me"

"Wait, I have a chance for a free hit?" Riku questioned

Riku lets out a soft sigh "Yes, you have a chance for a free hit"

"Shoo, I've been waiting for this for a long time! I dont plan on holding back, young Riku. Get ready for some heat baby!" Kudara screams out, interuppting and not letting Riku finish his sentence. Punching out of his hands were the elements of fire and lightning, the left was fire while the right was lightning. As it streams towards Riku, Riku did not move nor flinch as it comes at him. The lightning and fire began to bend around from Riku the moment it reached the electric blue aura, it moved around it like a magnet moving away from each other. The fire and lightning then returned back to the normal path and went straight towards the forest. The lightning pierced through the tree trunks with ease, moving forward and towards other trees repeating the process. The fire itself began to disentegrate the tree's themselves, burning the whole entire tree, even to the most minute leaf. Kudara was surprising shocked as he returns back into a neutral position It...bend away from each other? But how? That was a potent dosage of my lightning and fire abilities...

Riku walks over to Kudara slowly. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small black case. He opens it and pulls out glassess. Puttiing them over his eyes, he begins to explain "I call it my bending aura technique. You see that is the mixture of both chakra and aura combine together to create a technique as you just saw. Remember when I told you that aura and chakra are different? Its true, they are totally different from each other. Think of them as twin brothers that have two totally unique properties. You see, when you used the fire and lightning, that consist of the element that you are able to manipulate and chakra. With that in mind, the electric blue aura that I perform was able to do three things. One is to repell ninjutsu attacks in a small area. Five meters to be exact. Just enough for me to not feel the heat from both the lightning and fire that you released on me. The second ability that it can do is flow with chakra, strenghtening it to another degree" he turns around and looks at the damage that was been done to the forest "Hence what I just showed you. Your power was already destructive enough, adding the aura bending ability allows it to become even stronger. The third and final ability is camoflauging of chakra.....that I'll show you later on"

Kudara was amazed by this ability, showing a cocked smile and a eyebrow raised Man oh man, this kid surely is my brothers son...geez coming up with something so complex and yet simple thing like that. Kudara scratches his head "Well, I had enough fun for today...well actually I was bored the whole entire time seeing your ass mediate and what not. It made me kinda hungry. Lets go get some deer and make some lunch. Im hungrier than a bear right now"

The electric blue aura disappeared and his flame like aura in his eyes disappear revealing his regular eyes "Sounds like a plan to me"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down