Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anya (Complete~)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anya (Complete~) Empty Anya (Complete~)

Post by Anya Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Name: Anya Larousse

Bloodline: Darkness Manip

Classification:
Village: The Mist Village.
Alignment: Insane. Evil. Though Somewhat Loyal to the Mist.
Appearance:Avatar. It's never going to change, so don't ask me to uploaed it and put the full thing here. D<

Personality: Anya is VERY violent. Extermely so. She likes to blow stuff up. She likes it alot. She really hates being ordered around by anyone but Arewyn. Being Bioplolar, her emotions are always on the edge- One emotion is always drastically dominant and it changes quickly. She gets solemn sometimes though,and very quiet, but that's usually when her mind is wandering. And she has a rather colorful vocabulary. Meaning she swears alot.

History: Anya came from a small island in the middle of the ocean. It was desolate and secluded and the only ones living there where the natives- which she was one of. They were trained in their own ways of fightning and using ninjutsu etc. while all the time their lives were rather peaceful. Men and woman running around scandily clad. What is more fun, really?

The natives on the island worshipped a God. This God was named Masahei, and he was the God of the volcano. The village Shaman interperted what he said always, and like mindless drones, the villagers obeyed. Of course, Anya didn't like that. She'd never liked being ordered around. Never ever ever.

Luckily, she was one of the strongest persons on this island. So she protested. Ran around town and preached of the Blasphemy that was Masahei. Of course, the villagers were not please with this. Not pleased at all. So, they turned to the village Shaman, for like good village people, they were simpley too lazy to do anything themselves. And the village Shaman consulted Masahei. And the God told him simply to banish Anya.

Sadly, that was not what the Shaman did. He disliked Anya strongly for she had done many disrespectful things to him, that he told the villagers that the God wanted her sacrificed in his Volcano. So, our mindless little villagers went to go capture Anya. Anya of course was not pleased with this. She fought of most of the villagers for hours, but she grew tired and eventually they captured her.

So, the following morning, they brought Anya to the volcano in shackles. The Shaman said a few words in a language not so farmiliar in other parts of the world, and then kicked her in. She fell into the volcano without a word, and the villagers, satisfied with their sacrifice, left. The night following, Anya opened her eyes. She was quite suprised to find that she was not dead, but also quite annoyed at the fact she could not see.

The God Masahei had taken pity on her and a ledge grew out of the side of the volcano to catch her. Unfortunately, she was in the volcano for a long while and the gasses affected her eyes, causing her to go blind. Of course, she hhad to sit on that ledge for awhile, wondering exactly how she'd get out. Then eventually the Volcano God noticed she couldn't get out and helped her. His help came in the form of a swarm of bats.

The bats pulled her out and dragged her to their cave (trust me, there was ALOT of bats >>; ) were she rested and recovered. Later on she signed a pact with the bats, and ever since they've kinda... Followed her around. On a bonus, all the bats anywhere listen to her. So that helps. As a sound user, her time with the bats also led her to learn echolocation on an addition of a branch of her sound related powers.

Using her cape as wings (it does that) she flew with the bats over the ocean to someplace new. Someplace where she wouldn''t have to follow orders and her village wouldn't try to randomly kill her. Of course, before she left, she stole the three 'Legendary' weapons from her village that where said to be made by the Volcano God himself. So she stumbled opon the Mist Village. The first person she met there was Arewyn Belaqua. Anya grew fond of Areweyn immeadily. Out of loyalty for her new friend, she joined the Mist Viilage, which she kind of liked because the Mist Village followed her personality rather well.

She rose in rankings rather quickly by Areweyn's side, but a little itch was always there. She didn't mind taking orders from Areweyn, but she had a problem with the other ninja's and the entire ninja system they had there. She really did not like being ordered around, and soon, this little itch grew. She confronted Areweyn, but her freind convinced her otherwise.

Although the Mist Village suits her rather well, Anya is not overly fond of strangers in the village and usually tries to kill of any tresspassers. That's just her way of doing things- Attack first, talk later. She can get fed up with her fellow nin too, however, for Anya's temper is rather short, like a childs. Anya is also known to roam the village at night, for she really dislikes the day an tries to avoid it. In a way she is almost a bat herself.

Anya never stays in one place for long is because she is not overly fond of people in general. She'll spend a week in the village then half to go out of it for a week. Especially large masses of people- that really pushes her buttons. So usually to restrain her anger and urge to kill the noisy masses, Anya has developped a state of sub-conciousness she sometimes enters. It saves her for taking her anger out on others, and though she is unconcious, her body follows orders roboticlly and moves on it's own. So yeah, it's rather useful.

Since she's Bi-Polar, she gets some people to a point, but she always seems to be a little too off for honest interaction with her. She's usally pretty out there. Which scares people off 80% of the time. Of course, it doesn't bother her. She likes silence when she's not blowing things up and like stated before, she doesn't like people.

Though the village is rather spacious, one would think Anya would spend her time roaming it. Though Anya, being Anya, spends most of her time cooped up in her room practicing her darkness techniques, sometimes not coming out for weeks. Areweyn usually had to drag her out of her room- and Anya would go kicking and screaming always. Though being and adult, sometimes Anya reverts to the attitude of a child, and becomes extremly angry when it is pointed out, which has lead to many injuried on Areweyn's point, though Areweyn has never left Anya's side. Anya is a rather lucky person, one would think.

Many people, excluding Areweyn, think of Anya to be a vampire. That insults her very much, and she usually hurts a person very much when they label her as such. She has done that to many a person and has made herself known quite well- just as she wanted it to be. Though she does use bats, the thought of drinking ones blood grosses her out rather well. She doesn't mind blood, but the thought of drinking it just creeps her out. So no. She doesn't like vampires, nor being called one.

Specialty:Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Learned Jutsus: Night Rain, Fallen Arch, Magic Hats, Amplification, Wolf Whistle
Elements:Dominant Element: Darkness
Recessive Element: Sound
Weapons/items: The three scythes of legend from her village, her cloak, and her boots.
Goals: To blow up shit and be free.

Last edited by Anya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Anya (Complete~) Empty Re: Anya (Complete~)

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

You need an approval from the leader to be in Neo-Akatsuki, otherwise, its full
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 pm

It wouldnt be a rank neither nor a classification. It would be better if you gave yourself a proper rank
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh crap really? T_T
WELL. Editing time. Better call Areweyn and tell him we're switching to Missing-Nin.
Though he might spazz at me. Ack.
Well. Editing. Yes. -begins-
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:44 pm

-Edited-
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Just a footnote

Darkness wouldnt be considered an element unless:

-It was a kekkei genkai (wind+water combination)
-An ability like the Nara, which would be considered yin yang manipulation

Sound is a combination as well (Wind+Advanced Wind)

Combinations are usually Kekkei Genkai Limits. Just forewarning you on that
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:27 pm

-raises hand-
UMH. They are part of my Kekkai Genkkai.
Where I com from they are considered elements, however. >>;
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Where do you come from?
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:34 am

That's Kinda... In my History. D;
Cloud Village. Woo.
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:54 am

silly Anya, they are asking what site xD
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 am

Oh. OHHHH.
Anya understands. D;
I come from the Verscutian Village Alliance. :3
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 am

Your elements would mean you have two Kekkei genkai. Darkness is not an element (so it would have to be the fusion of two elements to get that). And I think sound is not an element, more like a secret jutsu.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 am

Ho-hum. =/
I always thought of Darkness as an element...
If not then what the frigg is it made of? D;
And Sound Is... Jutsu? Well, Okay then... >>;
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Hm, well she controls bats which she kinda is one, which is where she gets sonar, which is basically sound right? Her darkness manipulation could be part of her Kekkei Genkai, with her telekinesis. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am

If you look at the manga closely Darkness is not an element. Go to the part in the manga where Yamato explains "light" and "dark" manipulation. Here at Mura we have theorized that the "light" and "dark" manipulation is "ying-yang" which encompass all other jutsu. Sound jutsu, medical ninjutsu, shikamaru's ninjutsu, chouji's ninjutsu, things like that. Light and dark in japanese can be translated to Yin Yang, so expect to see those two words pop up much.

And obviously you two didn't read the new character rules that were posted up. The ones that took effect 10/30/09. Im not trying to be a smartass, but I'm just saying. We need some S Ranks in the Mist and Sand, you guys can become missing nin after, but the procedure for that will test your abilities. Seems like you two are good friends, so why don't you take on the mist? We need a kage there anyways. Here at mura its still kind of the "bloody mist".

Forgive my lack of good english im kinda sick
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah we understand

But I have a question? Her sound/sonar could be like a demon/summoning gift couldn't it? Her Kekkei Genkai could be like a shadow/telekinesis control?

SO the procedure right is that we have to first be ninja of the mist then leave? or just instantly be missing ninja from the mist?
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 am

Um. Sorry. I haven't read that far. I'm lazy and thirteen, what can you excpect? xD
I'm only at the part when they FIRST encounter Sasuke again. Nothing farther. I read it in Shonen Jump but my subsription ran out, and I'm two busy reading Pita-Ten online right now to squeeze in Naruto. D;
If you could give me the exact chapter soo I could check it out?

Naw, typing up this damn profile took so long I didn't bother reading that yet. We registered like, yesterday, and it was Halloween. I went trick or treating. :3 But besides that, yeah, we'll switch to Mist if needed, it really doesn't bother us, we picked cloud because we simply liked the name. D;
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am

No you'd have to stay in the mist for a little while, then your skills would have to be tested. Aka you'd probably fight someone OOC ir through PM if you dont want your jutsu to be revealed or anything. I know these aren't added up in rules, but they would have been if I hadnt have gotten sick.

The way we see it as, is all ninja must be able to fight. Missing nin experience a constant battle almost all the time in their lives. We believe that if you want to be a missing nin you must prove your self to do so. There for you will fight. It's not a win or lose thing, it's just we want to see where you stand when it comes to fighting.

Also if you want to put her abilities like that, then you are asking for three things. You're asking for a kekkei genkai, then telekinesis, then sound/sonar. That's a lot to approve. I know I have a lot of abilities but I had to work hard and RP them out for all of them. If they are legit and not OP they could get approved, but that's kind of asking for much right off the bat.

Did you guys read the new character rule? It's in this forum.

And you can read Naruto online for free at onemanga.com No need to waste money when you can read it for free lol
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah I read the rules before I joined :3

We'll join the Mist or Sand whichever it doesn't matter yet I still have a question o.o I just need a estimation of when we would fight to see if we are worthy of missing ninja?
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 pm

You guys should at least stay in a village for about 2-3 weeks or so. That'll give you time to see what you like. The reason im saying mist because, mist ninjas here do whatever they wanna do, except they still have the responsibility of taking care the mist if someone attacks. Plus, most people don't go to mist because usually mist people here fuck them up of they lay foot on mist territory. Seems like the perfect place for you two.

If you do wanna become full fledged missing nin then when I get some time in the near future we'll do a fight. If you pass you get to become missing nin. Fail and you stay put
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Hm, yeah we'll join Mist but if there's no kage who would rank us? If this is a stupid question sorry :3 my brains off today
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 pm

....I like the sound of the Mist Village, then. Regarding my 'powers' thing, me and Areweyn kinda decided I could leave Telekenisis for later...
If that's okay I'd like to keep the other two. O:
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm

I'll Be a jounin or Anbu then nothing to high or something... Very Happy

Or, if you want I'll do a ranking exam, I'm kinda bored Very Happy
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 pm

What he said.~
Except I kinda have to leave soon. D;
I have to walk my dog... And my Grandma's dog.
At the same time.
Can we spell disaster, children? >>;
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Alright thanks Very Happy
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next