Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anya's Bloodline

2 posters

Go down

Anya's Bloodline Empty Anya's Bloodline

Post by Anya Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 am

Kekkai Genkai:Telekinises/Darkness Manip

Teleknises: Using Telekenisis I can freely control movement of matter..micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact..(googled the def)

Mind Warp:

Somewhat like telepathy, Mind Warp can invade the mind of unprotected minds of others. But instead of simply reading thoughts and memories, Narcissa can warp them. Memories, thoughts, feelings....he can change them all. But that is but an aspect of Mind Warp....Again, like Telepathy Mind Warp can move objects and such. But instead of simply moving objects, it, well, warps them. There are two diffrent ways of 'warping' an object in this case, however. The first tearing one object, whatever size, (bigger size, more chakra) from its dimension, then brining it back in the dimension at the desired place. The second 'warping' of an object would be to change the molecular structure of said object. Like turning a puppy into an alligator. This second 'warping' takes a bit more chakra, and of course bigger objects take more to warp unless you only warp parts.

(Below is not Kekkai Genkai, just something useful that came with the bats. D; )
Sonar:
Since Im literally 'blind as a bat'... I have to use sonar to know my way around, just like the bats do. Sonar can be used to:

-In emitting high-pitched sounds and listening to resultant echoes, the process used in radar technology, I am able to locate prey and nearby objects.

- By using Sonar I am able to communicate with my bat friends and send them instructions.

- Sonar waves can scramble the brain of others temporarily, making the brain send instructions to the wrong parrts of the body, making enemy movement very diffucult.
Anya
Anya

Back to top Go down

Anya's Bloodline Empty Re: Anya's Bloodline

Post by Hatake Tane Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I'm gonna need a little bit more detail in to how you can mind warp, like what are the limits. You have to concentrate on a jutsu, so if you warp the thought of the jutsu then the person will have to start over. Thats kinda not fair

Also your sound is fine, but its not really an element. For your darkness we can say its a water and wind fusion to manipulate the darkness in the atmosphere.

For the sonar waves how can they scrable the brain, gimme an example
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum