Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Knight Quest [In-and-Out; 1 Post Only; Self RP]

Go down

Fire Knight Quest [In-and-Out; 1 Post Only; Self RP] Empty Fire Knight Quest [In-and-Out; 1 Post Only; Self RP]

Post by Sando Karite Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Sando made a long journey from Sunagakure, the Land of Wind, to make it all the way to this place. It was a Hotspring, a place where he was told to go to by the map, it telling the location of the fabled "Fire Knight," he was sent to retrieve. He looked at the map carefully, it telling him to go under the Hotsprings. Under? Could there even be something under a hotsprings?

Seemed so. He looked throughout the dark, bubbling water, to see a large canal of, or chamber that required passing to get to the "Fire Knight." He tried putting his finger in the water, but it burned up, beginning to bleed from a blister. He then pondered momentarily for an answer to his riddle of how to reach it. Perhaps... Sando had something in his arsenal that could help.

But... how? His elements were Wind, and Earth and he had nothing to get rid of the heat of the water? Then, he thought of it as he sucked on his bleeding finger: Suppai! That snake can withstand the acidic, swamp water it lives in... so it can easily withstand this hot water! He used his bleeding finger to make a mark of summoning on the ground, slamming his hand down to finish the summoning; covering the bloody hand with a cloth to stop the bleeding.

"Crap... what the f*ck you want now?" - Said Suppai. As usual, there was that mouth of his. Perhaps he should use wind ninjutsu to cut off the cuss-friendly snake's mouth so it can't curse. Although, the snake was blind... it knew Sando's smell. "Still got that mouth I see... Anyways, I need you to let me sit in your closed mouth, and take me down a tunnel that will bring me to the inside of a cave. It's for a mission for the Kazekage." - Explained Sando.

"(Mumbling about 'Still got that mouth I see...') Kukuku... Sssure... hop on into my mouth... but don't let of my hisssing tongue..." - Said Suppai in a sarcastic tone. Sando ignored it, hopping into the Snake's mouth, and hanging onto the long tongue. "Here we go...," - Said Suppai. He followed the scent of the Hot springs, submerging into the intensely hot water, the two unharmed. He used his scent of smell, and hearing; it allowing him to locate the point to emerge from at the end of the tunnel of heated water.

Suppai opened it's mouth at the end, letting his master out. "Here you are... massster," - Hissed Suppai. He looked at Sando with an intrigued look, amazed by the location he had to be in, and wondering what would happen. "Would you be able to stay, Suppai? I might need your help with this guy... his skills are a mere minority to your kind." - Questioned Sando. The Acidic Snake nodded, understanding, and allowing it; actually just hoping to get a meal today.

"Where iss the underling?" - Asked Suppai. Sando took a brief moment to look at the map, jumping onto Suppai's head; standing professionally on it. He finally finished looking over the map, remembering the directions to it in his head. "Go straight, take a left, right, right, left, left, right, left, right, left, left, right...!" - Proclaimed Sando. The Snake listened, slitering it's tall body down the labyrinth to where the Fire Knight appeared to be; hibernating in a cliche to a Pharoh's tomb, armor covering his thick body.

"There he is! Lets get'em, Suppai!" - Shouted Sando. Suppai instantly hissed Sando to ssh himself, but was too late; the Fire Knight woke up. Sando looked shockingly at the Fire Knight, burning skeletons emerging from the now superheated ground. "Greetings, my underlings... I see you have come to die where you stand...! And Ahh... a Giant Snake! What a perfect collection for my Flaming Army!" - Proclaimed the Fire Knight. Sando was wearing sandals so the heat didn't affect him, watching as the flaming skeletons held flaming weapons.

"I sssuggessst you get behind me now, Sssando!" - Hissed Suppai. Sando took the suggestion with fear, hiding behind his Snake just as Flaming Arrows struck Suppai. They were too small; giving Suppai a small tickle. "Damnit! I need to help, Suppai! But, how? I'm outnumbered by a large amount...! C'mon! C'mon! Think! Think! Thiinnkk!" - Said Sando to himself. He allowed Suppai to deal with the Flaming Army, him going after the Fire Knight; the Knight's defeat having the effect of destroying the flaming army.

Ahh! You're going to try, and be a heerroo? How pathetic. Why don't you go die with your snake friend, and become one of us! And if not, I'll just kill you myself, and let you rot in hell as I control your body for my desires..." - Said the Fire Knight. The ending of his speech made Sando's eyes twitch in disgust. He'd want to burn his own hands after that anyway. He shook his head in rejection, the Fire Knight taking it as a chance to kill Sando himself. [b]"Hell no... and that last part won't happen with anyone...! Hope you enjoy being a virgin for the rest of your life..." - Stated Sando.

"Oh really? Bring it on than, underling!" - Said the Fire Knight. Sando nodded, mutating his Normal Chakra into the Earth Element in his chakra system; focusing the Earth Chakra to his feet. He slammed his left foot on the ground, forming massive cracks, and and forming a hole in the Earth. His chakra bounced onto the ground itself, and lodged dagger-sized fragments of Earth at the Fire Knight, the fragments as sharp as Needles. He would've used a genjutsu; though he didn't know many.

The fragments were attempted block by the Fire Knight, but they were in too big a quantity; them overwhelming. Besides, his fire couldn't stop them all, leaving him badly damaged by multiple stabbings, few in organs, but only small tears from the side of the sharp-edges. Th Fire Knight was impaled by them, stuck to his sarcophagus, leaving him binded there. "(Coughing up blood) H- how?! How can you be surviving?!" - Stated the confused Fire Knight. Sando held up a discarded Earth Fragment, holding it to the Fire Knight's neck.

"I'll let you live... if you give the right to summon you... to pass on to whomever I please to. Is it a deal... or... (Pushes the Fragment's sharp edge even closer; making a little push on the neck's skin) do I really have to?" - Stated Sando. The Fire Knight flinched, making Sando laugh with what seemed like insanity. Suppai had been busy the entire time, both evading, and eating the Flaming Army at random points in time; burping out fire. "O- Okay! I'll give you that permission! Just... please let me go!" - Stated the Scared Fire Knight. Sando chuckled, removing the fragments, and using the Fire Knight's discarded Fire Sword to gently sew up the insides, the same with the skin.

"Thank you very much. Now... lets go, Suppai!" - Stated Sando. He had all the permission he needed from the Fire Knight, him owing his loyalty to Sando. He took the blood of the Fire Knight, needless to say, marking the seal to summon him in a blank Summoning Scroll. He soon left with his Snake Partner, him using the Snake to return to where he was before he summoned Suppai; the Snake returning home in a poof of smoke once back infront of the Hot spring. Sando took his own way off from there... going to his next destination.

Sando Karite

Back to top Go down