Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo)

2 posters

Go down

A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo) Empty A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo)

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

The bar was quiet, everyone had gone home and it was just a few stragler who come in at late night to get a few drinks in before they went home and went to sleep. Hitoshi, on the other hand, was in that specific category. Sitting on a stool by the counter where the baretender was attending to his glasses, cleaning out the inside of the glasses, Hitoshi picks his glass up and swigs down the last of his lukewarm beer. The taste was vile, not appealing to him at all but yet he still swallowed it without any change in his face.

The bartender looks at him. He appeared in his late fourties, speckles of grey hair in his hair and his moustache. He looked like the sterotype of a bartender would look like at a very expensive resturant or bar. He was lean, wirey built to him, indicating that he could've been a fighter once in his past life. His sleeves on his white collared shirt was rolled up. They showed scars that were somewhat faded. Hitoshi took note that he gotten into a bit of trouble before.

"Anything else I can get ya?" The bartender asked him

Hitoshi was silent. It made the bartender slightly impatient. He stared at him for a long minute before asking again "Hey, mister do you want-"

"Another cold beer and bring a extra large cheese pizza" he said

"heh, I was wondering when you were gonna say something, Im surprised you drank that beer thats been sitting there for an hour" he puts down the cup and walks into the kitchen. "Thinking about someone?" he yells out

"Not really" Hitoshi replied "I guess I'm just being a little bitch today. Im usually doing something but now im not...such a fucking bothersome"

"I hear you on that" the sound of a refrigerator door open and the bartender pulled out the cheese. "I cant wait to get out of here. Once I make this pizza and the last of the straglers are out, Im out unto tomorrow. I have company over today"

"Oh, well why arent you there right now?"

"Eh, I need to the money right now. I live in a village not far from here and right now the economy is down in the shitters. I have to work here to get myself a good paycheck. It pays alright but its nothing to brag to mom about"

Hitoshi didn't think so. This place probably wouldn't pay him base on the amount of customers that come in here from time to time. The bar itself was mediocre. A few tables and booths that were place daround the whole entire room. Some of the tables were clean off thanks to one of the bartenders who cleaned it but left suddenly. But they did have a great store of alcoholic beverages that would make a drunk feel like they were in heaven. Vast amounts of liquor, beers, wines, sprites, marguirata's, Hitoshi named them all and it was just alot. He assumed because he had this much amount of alcohol that he would also serve food here as well.

He folded his hands and began to think again. Why? Why did he have to go and protect her. It didn't make sense why? Why couldn't his master do it? Damn, the amount of questions was confused and baffling to him. He could only sit there and wait for his food to get ready.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo) Empty Re: A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo)

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

After leaving Kirigakure no Sato, Hanashi went wandering to every village she could find,trying to get information on her father.It's like he said.Kyouken's been gone for over five years... she cursed herself these days for not going to him when she had the chance I was right there!and I let my chance escape,damn it! she was on the brink of killing the next person she sees.She was now in Amegakure no Sato,also known as the village hidden in the rain and she can see why.As she got closer to the village,drops of water landed on Hanashi's nose, making her look up.The clouds were a dark gray and there were alot of them when she got closer to the village.

Tch!just my luck.. But Hanashi was in no hurry.In fact,she let herself stay in the rain.She could've just use her Kekkei Genkai to get into the village before she got wet,she knew that,and still she didn't use it.Her cloak stuck to her body,she had her head covered with her black hood,only her nose and lips showing.

As she passed through the gates she felt the eyes of the ninja that were near her,of course she ignored them as she continued into the city.Her green eyes were slightly tired but she tried hard to not show that.Going village to village,trying to get information really takes a toll on someone.But,right now she was trying to find Hitoshi,her only hope at the moment.

"I hope I find him soon.. she whispered to herself as she stood in front of a bar.She sighed slightly and walked slowly inside.When she was inside some eyes were on her,again.What is it with people and looking at everyone that enters...geez her look was towards the ground as she approached the counter,not noticing a man beside her almost.

She moved her head up a little,her eyes meeting the bartender's and she spoke softly to him Get me a drink.Any kind will do she sat on the stool,not removing her hood as she waited patiently for the drink.While,on the other hand Hanashi's mind began to wonder if she'll see her 'younger brother' again.Eh,who knows.I just want my drink..
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo) Empty Re: A drink to remember (Hanashi Shikyo)

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm

"Coming right up miss!" the bartender yelled out. He walks out the back of the kitchen rubbing his hand on a cloth that was hanging off his shoulder. He went over to her and looked at her. She appeared mysterious in nature, the hood over her head, the lowering of her head so that he could not get a good glimpse of her. So he assumed that she wanted something a little bit hard. He grabs a shot glass and a bottle of liquor. He pours it slowly into the shot glass. Then, like a magician, he slides it over to Hanashi by her arm. Perfect.

He rubs his hands "Your pizza will be out momentarily" he realizes that he forgot Hitoshi's beer and reaches into a cooler filled with ice. Pulling out a sixteen ounce bottle of beer, he places it on the bottle tab and nods his head.

"Thanks..." he replied.

He looks over at the person who sat just a stool away from him. He could tell that she was a woman just by the way the cloak shaped around her body. Curvy he thought to himself. Im going to assume that she is a kunoichi. Either that or...nah, Im playing myself thinking that she is one of those types of chicks. Dammit He took a sip of his beer.

Hitoshi didn't regonized her at first and she probably couldn't regonized him either. He had changed his whole entire appearance. Once a guy who only wore white collar shirts, baggy black pants and shinobi boots was now wearing a full arsenal of clothing. He wore a red jacket that stretched downward, almost touching the floor of the bar. He didn't wear normal shinobi boots with open toes. It was close toed, very reflectant, almost appearing metallic. The boots were tied together by both the front and the side. On the side had metal buttons that clipped together. Still wearing the black pants, they weren't as loose fitting. But they were still comfortable to wear and move around freely. He wore black shirt that showed the entire anatomy of his muscular but thin upper body and around his waist were a few knives and kunais.

He wore gloves this time, midnight black. He used his gloved hands to hold the beer in his hand and take another sip of it. He glances over at the woman. He mentally sighed, maybe he could get a break tonight and hopefully take her home with him. Hell, he hasn't gotten anything in a while, maybe this could be his lucky break. But then he looked it over and saw that she was probably not the willing type. He remember being taught that sometimes appearances does say alot. Judge a book by its cover. But it didn't stop him from making small talk

"Must be a rainy night I suppose..." he softly speaks over to her. "And it looks like you were caught in its path"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Hanashi nodded and mumbled out Thank you,sir. a little smile graced her lips as she watched the bartender's little 'trick'.It's been awhile since i've felt this good.. she grabbed the glass and placed it close to her lips then chugging it down.She cleaned her lips with her hand as she placed the glass back on the counter,making a slight sound.Her eyes followed the bartender like a hawk as he reached into the cooler that was filled with ice and pulled out a sixteen ounce bottle of beer.Hanashi was slightly impressed as he gave it to the man beside her.She finally noticed someone was beside her.

The man beside her seemed...odd.A guy who wore white collar shirts baggy black pants and shinobi boots were considered to her 'weird'.She looked at him from the corner of his eye.He seemed interesting,to say the least.What made him stand out,to her was his silver hair.Heh Hanashi's eyes went back looking at the glass shot that was empy.She was remembering Hitoshi.She woudln't say it out loud but she missed having him around.Everything was dangerous when he was around but he also had his 'sweet moments' and there rare.

Hehe.Indeed it was she chuckled,turning her head slightly,only her nose,lips and lower neck visible I didn't mind getting wet...it felt nice.. Hanashi let out a sigh as she glanced at the glass again,her eyes staying on it as if it was the only thing around.I could've escaped the rain,yet I choose not to.I find the rain touching my skin..calming she was a little suprised he talked softly to her.Usually Hanashi would think any man that would talk to her would try a move on her or something else,and eventually get their asses kicked by her.Hanashi's hand went over to the glass that was in front of her.Her middle finger started playing with the side.

Of course,there's also the nagging fact that guys acted the way he's acting to try and 'get some action' and if he was one of those guys he was so gonna get a beating.Her cloak was still damp.Also her clothing was too but she didn't mind,her cloak was letting droplets fall towards the floor.She decided to take her cloak off,and also mess with him.She first removed her hood and shook her black hair with red streaks move a little.She unzipped her cloak completeley,and laying it behind the stool.She crossed her legs as her green eyes looked at the glass with a calm look on her face.Her outfit was a white shirt(bad idea when your out in the rain)her waist had atleast six belts.Three dark brown and the other three were a light gray.Her long black pants were sticking slightly but not much as she wore black ninjas shoes.

Her eyes then gazed at Hitoshi,the same calm look that she had was still there.Looking at him with such an intent gaze that some men would run away.Hanashi also has changed over the course of five years,but she was still the same Hanashi five years ago,even if she doesn't admit it.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Hitoshi smiled and he took another sip of his beer when she was talking "Hehe. Indeed it was" she chuckled a bit. Why was that laugh so familar to him? "I didn't mind getting wet...it felt nice...I could've escaped the rain,yet I choose not to.I find the rain touching my skin..calming "

Calming, like the sooth raindrops falling from the heavens and softly pelting the body. Why was this saying so familar. Hitoshi couldn't place his finger on it. It was at the tip of his tongue and he couldn't retrieve. Something was blocking him from remembering what or who she was. He kept a cool face, looking interested in her. But in his mind he was trying to figure out who she was. The voice. The lanuage. The tone of voice. They were all simular to a person he once looked after for. Whom he cared for. A person he loved.

It's probably nothing Hitoshi thought to himself. He was trying to focus on her. Maybe he could get something tonight. Hell, she seem like a fighter to him. He liked a aggressive woman, espicially in bed. But it began to irritate him once more. It was still nagging him like a fly pestering him. He tried to catch with his hand but the fly was just too fast for him. It kept on evading him like it knew its movement before he did. Why couldn't he remember? He took another sip of his beer and sets it back down. He looks back at her. What happen next was something that Hitoshi could not explain.

The woman took off her hood. Her black hair was as black as the winter skies of water country. It flowed back down to her back. She then took off her cloak and places it around the stool. Hitoshi was now memesmorized then, his crimson eyes could not take away the appearance of her. Some might say it is a type of awe that men get when they stare a woman, but that was not what Hitoshi was staring at. He wasn't staring at her body, he was staring at...her eyes.

Her green eyes were locked onto Hitoshi's eyes. Her face appeared calm, almost unthreaten by anything. Normally this would make Hitoshi work at her a bit, if she was a regular woman. Hitoshi's mind began to flashback to only ten years ago. A black hand had grabbed onto his face and it was brought forward towards a person who was quite shorter than him. It was Kyouken. His black hand had grabbed onto his face. Hitoshi tries to resist but he was overwhelmed and shocked by the force and resistance Kyouken was giving. Hitoshi was trying all his might to get away from his grip but as futile as it seem, Kyouken showed no mercy. He put his hand into a seal and began to chant something.

In his mind he began to hear "The emerald color eyes will unseal this power. When you glance into her eyes...you'll remember...everything"

His eyes became heavy. Slowly his resistance stopped, his muscele function ceased and he became limp. He fell over Kyouken and Kyouken caught him into his arm. The last words he remember him saying was rest.

HItoshi shook his head, he was back into staring at the calm appearing woman who he now remembers. His eyes looked shocked. He open his mouth but he nothing could come out of it. He moves his hand slowly to her chin "Hanashi?" he says. He placed his hand on her skin. It was warm. He could feel it through his glove. He smiled. "Hanashi...I cant believe it, its you...its really you"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Hanashi's mind was wondering who he was.There was something about him that made her feel...safe.The only person that made her feel like that was...Hitoshi.. she remebered when he tried so hard to protect her when Jouten attacked her,trying to awakened her deep memories.He succeded but Hitoshi paid the price when he was injured.She was worried to death,she felt horrible that day when Hitoshi was inside the crater that was made by Jouten and Hitoshi's battle.She thought he was dead but he was ok,a few brusies but ok.Her eyes looked at Hitoshi's.His eyes made her feel...warm,like she's seen them a long,long time ago.

She had managed to keep her calm look towards him.Something about this man made Hanashi feel like she's living something that happened years ago.Then,his eyes widened in shock,as if he found out something.His mouth was open slightly "Hanashi?" her eyes widened slightly but quickly as it came it left and her face was calm once again.How does he know my name? her mind began to make up millions of answers.He could've been a ninja that was sent out to kill her,or just another ninja that might've heard her name and seen her face somewhere.Either way it could've meant bad news.

She was on the offensive as his hand moved slowly to her chin.She felt the glove agaisnt her chin,it was slightly cold but she could feel a slight warmth in it."Hanashi...I cant believe it, its you...its really you" he smiled.Hanashi's eyes widened as she began to realize who he is "H-Hitoshi?" her voice had a slight emotion of happiness in it.She smiled back.A wide smile spread across her face as her hand grabbed onto the one that was holding her chin.She got off the stool,his hand still on her chin while her hand was on his hand.

She looked at his eyes.There the same..it is him.. she hugged him,her head agaisnt his chest while she smiled happilly."I'm so glad...you're ok... she stayed in that position for awhile.But,alas everything has to come to and end,or the'll make a scene.Too late.It was already a scene.Of course,Hanashi didn't see it that way.She saw it as she's finally reunited with an old friend she really cared deeply for."What are you doing in Amegakure,Hitoshi? she looked at him.Her smile still on her face.She hasn't felt this happy in years!and she was glad he made her feel happy at this very moment.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Hitoshi smiled. His hand was still on her cheek. He looks at the people who were still inside the bar. They were looking at them. He could tell that some of them were trying not to intrude into what they were talking about but they had made a scene. His eyes glinted, staring at the people all at once. With a small intent to kill them, they looked away, not daring to even look or listen in on there conversation.

He stood up. He stood over her with his six foot three self. He longed for her for a very long time. But why would Kyouken seal his mind off from remember her? Was it because he was that close to her? The thought made him think for a minute but at the momnt, it didn't matter to him. Hitoshi answered her question "Why am I here? Well, its the only place I can get cheap beer, hehe..." he was lighting up the mood for he knew what was about to happen

He sat back down "Well, Im here because I got no where else to go to be honest. I didn't know whether I should've went back to Kirigakure no sato and wait there for your father or just venture around. I took the second option and just started wandering around" he paused "But its funny, I dont know why I was wondering. I felt aimless, like I dont know where I should go or what I should do it was...but now..." he smiled but this smile felt warm to him "I found what I was looking for"

He turns away, embrassed "Tch, look at me. Sitting her drinking beer and ordering pizza. You must think Im a mess" He looks at her again "But my oh my, you've certainly change" He tried not to think of her without any clothes out. He sometimes damned his male mind. He wish he could only look at a woman without mentally peeling them off. But this was different. He didn't want to do anything vile with her, something that was different her that made him not wanna do anything that would hurt her. He blinked "But why are you here in Amegakure? Im here cause I was wondering aimlessly trying to find something. You looking for something too?"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

She giggled softly,noticing that Hitoshi glance dat the people in the bar,scaring them and making sure they would not even date speak or intrude in their conversation Same old Hitoshi... Hanashi blushed a little as he stood up.Near him Hanashi felt small,maybe because she was 5"7.Being so close to him it felt a little awkward for her.Since, in her younger days she sort of had a crush on him.No one knew that she liked him,maybe her dad but that's what parents are!

"Why am I here? Well, its the only place I can get cheap beer, hehe..." she raied an eyebrow at him Same old you...hehe she then realized at she was still in the same position,the redness in her cheeks not leaving.She let go of his hand and turned her cheek away,trying to calm herself down.Hanashi sat back down as well."Well, Im here because I got no where else to go to be honest. I didn't know whether I should've went back to Kirigakure no sato and wait there for your father or just venture around. I took the second option and just started wandering around" Hanashi was now facing him,her cheeks now back to their original color.He made a slight pause,making her blink in curiosity a couple of times.

"But its funny, I dont know why I was wondering. I felt aimless, like I dont know where I should go or what I should do it was...but now..." she titled her head to the side,looking at him with a curious look "I found what I was looking for" Hanashi saw Hitoshi smile and made her feel warm inside.She smiled back as well,glad that she found him.She laughed softly,hearing Hitoshi say "Tch,look at me.Sitting here drinking beer and ordering pizza.You must think im a mess she put her hand agaisnt his while looking at his crimson eyes No I don't,I swear.Im just glad I found you..

"But my oh my, you've certainly change" Hanashi immediatley gave him a hard glare and pinched his hand I see your still perverted as always..idiot Hanashi stopped pinching his hand and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked towards the entrance to the bar.Her hair was a little bit wet now,but it was drying slightly,she lowered her head a bit,making her hair get in the way of her eyes but she ignored it."Actually... she paused a little,then looked at Hitoshi I was wondering all the villages,hoping I could find you... her eyes got slightly cold "Im hopeing that...you could take me to...Father.." she looked away from him.Knowing Hitoshi he might start ranting on why he should take her to Kyouken but she needed to desperately see him.

I don't know what to do anymore... Hanashi put her right hand on her face as she closed her eyes,thinking of what to do at the moment "Anyway,changing subject" she took of her hand and turned her head towards him,smiling "I need a place to crash,also I need a bath...do you know a place?
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Hitoshi laughed a bit "Well, Im a guy, what do you expect. Im not as perverted as I was before. Besides, I was just, ya know, complimenting you on how you've gotten stronger" he scratched his head "I mean, dont take it the wrong way, I aint saying you aint hot or nothing..." he waved his hands off "Wait, wait, thats not it...no, if I say you aint hot then Im saying you are ugly, but you are totally hot...ahh dammit"

He shook his head out of embrassment. He hope it wouldn't change his opinion on him. He was rather embrass by the fact that he was stumbling his words. He was opening himself up to her and he wasn't even realizing it. Thankfully, when she said "I was wondering all the villages, hoping I could find you..." it saved his ass big time. Why was she looking for him? Sure they had a connection but what that such a big importance to her? Her eyes changed from her warmness to a firece cold "Im hoping that...you could take me to...Father.."

"You want me to bring you to Kyouken...? " he said like a questioning student. He thought about it for a moment. He could take her but that would be against her father's wishes. But he was assign to protect her when he wasn't around. He didn't get a single thought out to what he was going to reply as she changed the subject.

"Anyway,changing subject" her voice lighten and a warm smile was trying to pierce through him "I need a place to crash, also I need a bath...do you know a place?"

"Uhh yeah, I do. I rented a hotel not too far from here. It's just down the street from here"

"There you are" the bartender came out with the pizza. With was quite large in any normal person view but to Hitoshi, it was very small.

"Would you mind putting that in a to-go box, imma go to my hotel and eat it"

"Sure" he reaches down underneath the counter and grabs a large white box. He puts the pizza inside of it and closed it up. While he was attending to Hitoshi's food, Hitoshi grabbed into his wallet and put out a set of money for both himself, the pizza and Hanashi's stuff. The bartender slides the money over the counter into his hand "Thank you good sir. Have a nice evening"

"You too..." Hitoshi replied. He stands up and adjust his jacket over himself. He grabbed his pizza. "Alright, lets go"

Both Hanashi and Hitoshi were walking outside in the rain. With her hooded cloak over her body, it covered Hanashi's appearance. Hitoshi didn't have anything to protect his head but he didn't mind it. It bother him rarely, seeing as rain as more of a relaxer rather than an irritator. As the bead of rain pelt on his silver and white hair, he turned over to Hanashi

"Well, im going to assume that someone told you that I would know. Maybe one of those Shikyo guys or someone close to ya. I dont know" he said "Well, I kinda have a hunch as to where he is but Im not entirely sure. But there is a slight problem about this place..."

"None of us can reach it unless you have the key...and this key isnt in my possession. Thats the one thing that I cannot get is the key"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Hanashi chuckled slightly.Something about Hitoshi stumbling on his words was interesting."Allright" Hanashi noticed that Hitoshi was taking out his wallet and paying for his stuff and hers.She was about to protest but she knew to just let him pay this once.She nodded towards the bartender,then grabbed her cloak and put it on and her black hood over her head,following Hitoshi silently out of the bar.

Both of them now were walking in the rain.Her hood protecting her head from the rain a little.Her cloak zipped up to her chest.She turned her head slightly towards Hitoshi.He didn't have anything to protect his head from the rain,she hoped he ddin't get sick.She turned her head back towards the road ahead of her.Hanashi thought she gave up on all of her emotions when she decided to forget her clan,everything.Guess it wasn't meant to be.. but she was glad she found Hitoshi again.It was like old times.

"Well, im going to assume that someone told you that I would know. Maybe one of those Shikyo guys or someone close to ya. I dont know" she nodded,signaling that it was indeed one of the Shikyo clan members "Well, I kinda have a hunch as to where he is but Im not entirely sure. But there is a slight problem about this place..." and here it comes..."None of us can reach it unless you have the key...and this key isnt in my possession. Thats the one thing that I cannot get is the key" Hanashi pondered slightly,her hand under her chin as they continued walking.

"What 'key' are you speaking of,Hitoshi?and can you answer me why has Father has 'dissapeared' for five years?" she turned her head towards him.Because of the hood over her head and covering her eyes he couldn't make eye contact with her."Does this mean that me traveling around trying to find you was for nothing?" That didn't sound right "What I meant to say was.." she sighed and then turned her head back towards the road and replied with a low yet slightly depressed voice "Never mind..." it was better if she just stayed quiet.Her hand went back to her side as she kept walking.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Hitoshi placed a smile on his face "When I meant that I cant touch the key, it means that I cannot possessed it. I know where it is at and I know how to get it, its just that I cannot "hold" the key." He replied. He put his hands in his pocket "You see, if Kyouken was here, I would be able to hold onto the key. Since the key is in the possession of Kyouken and Im not presently with him, I cannot have hold of the key. It is probably because I am a shadow spirit and he is the host. Im just a mere "parasite" ya know?"

He puts his right hand over his forehead and wipes the water off of him "Anyway, I do know how a person who has the key. This key opens up to a realm that exist and yet doesnt. A world where knowledge is power. I only been there once and it had been a long time since I've been there. 125 years to be exact....Its where the people like your mother exist. The ability like what your brother has, the aura ability? Something like that. They only exist in that world. I think this is where your mom met Kyouken"

He stops walking and gently grabs Hanashi's hand "Were here." he said. He stares up at the twenty story hotel. He lets Hanashi walk into the hotel door first. When Hitoshi walked in, he took off his red jacket and carries it from there on out. By the desk was the hotel manager wearing a red bellboy outfit. It was quite ridiculous but he was told by he had to wear the outfit since it was a very fancy hotel that had five star ratings. They expected the best out of things

"Welcome back Mister Hitoshi. I assume you enjoyed your stay at the bar?" the hotel manter

"Quite relaxing. Is my room cleaned as you promised me?"

He looks at his pocket and puts a finger on the room number Hitoshi had paid for "Ahh yes, as promised, we did clean up the room. We are very sorry for the inconvience. Please, accept two night free here for our disorganization"

"Thank you, I will happily accept it" he walks away from the desk and towards the elevator door and presses the button. He turns his head to Hanashi. "They dont any bad reviews from anyone, espicially from a shinobi" he whispered so the man in the bellboy uniform could not here "The room was an entire mess. Dont know why, but I wasnt going to question it. I went to the bar so they could clean it up while I was away. Since they dont want a bad review, they gave me my nights free here" the elevator door open "Shall we?"

They enter the elevator. Hitoshi pressed the eleven button on the number panel. After a few seconds, the door closed and both Hanashi and Hitoshi could feel the elevator moving upward. A bing sound was made with every floor they reached. It was a slow movement upward but it would pass the time. Hitoshi still held his pizza and jacket quietly. He was only thinking about two things. One was what was Hanashi business with Kyouken. He knew that Kyouken didnt want to see her. Maybe he was just being a bad father and only took care of the children he liked the most. But maybe that was the wrong impression. Kyouken loved his family. Even when his family did not like him, he still protected them and cared for them. Was Hanashi a special case. The elevator reach the eighth floor. Almost there. The elevator was being surrounded by the mixture of sauce and cheese from the pizza. The smell was heavenly. The door open as the reach the eleventh floor. The door open. He let Hanashi walk out first.

Hitoshi walked out and walked down the long hallway. The sound underneath there feet were soften due to the mahogony colored carpet. Its different patterns was enticing to Hitoshi but Hitoshi had to focus. He turns to his left and stops. He moves his hand into his pocket and reached for his key. He pulled it out and opens in the door, inserting the key. The door open.

Inside was a one bed hotel room. It was huge for a hotel room. Now, Hanashi could probably see why this place was probably five star. It was because the quality inside of this room was beyond expectation. The bed was sit on the left side of the room. Satin red blankets with a thick quilt at the edge of the bed, just in case it was colder than usual. In front of the bed was a nice big screen television and underneath it was both a small refrigerator and a dresser. A few feet by the bed was a door. Hitoshi points over to there "Thats where the shower is at" he sets down the pizza on the bed "I hope you dont mind, I wasnt expecting company. You can have the bed if you wish, I'll take on the floor"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Hanashi just listened to him,every word.He nodded to his words,best to not say anything.Hanashi's curiosity was peaked whne he heard Hitoshi said that someone had the key.Hitoshi stops and grabs Hanashi's hand sand said they were here.Hanashi looked at upward a little.Hanashi walked in first,her eyes looked around the room.She decided to stay with the cloak and the hood on.She didn't want to take it off here anyway.She must've figured out that this was a five start hotel from the way it look.

"I see.." Hanashi just waited patiently beside Hitoshi,waiting for the elevator.She satyed quiet till the elevator came down and opened it's door.Hanashi turned towards her "Shall we?" she nodded a little and entered the elevator,then Hitoshi and he pressed a button but Hanashi wasn't paying attention to what button he pushed.She was thinking about a lot of things at the moment,mainly about her father.The smell of the pizza was making Hanashi was slightly hungry, but she ignored it.

The doors opened and Hanashi,out of insticnt walked out first and waited for Hitoshi to come out and followed behind him silently.Her eyes fell into the mahogany carpet that she was walking under.She saw Hitoshi's shoes turned left slightly and she followed and waited for him to open the door.He got out the key and insterted the key towards the lock and turned it,making it open.Hanashi took off her hood,her emerald eyes scanning the room They sure don't dissapoint.. Hanashi thought as she looked at the bed,the screen tv.It was definetly a five star hotel.

Hanashi's eyes followed Hitoshi's arm pointing towards a door that was near the bed."It's fine she replied calmy "I wasn't expecting to stay in a nice hotel,so this was a nice suprise." she shook her head at Hitoshi as she walked towards the door that was near the bed "Im used to sleeping on the floor.You sleep on the bed. she took of her cloak and layed it at a chair that was near the door and then looked at Hitoshi "I may need some clothes.Maybe I can borrow yours?" without waiting for a reply she opened the door and dissapeared in it.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Hanashi said that she wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor. Hitoshi waved his hand off "No no, I insist. Please, sleep on the bed. It'll be alot more comfortable for you. Im very use to sleeping on the floor. Dont..." Hitoshi finish speaking and Hanashi interupted him asking if he had any spare clothes

"Oh..." Hitoshi said as he sat down on the bed. "I dont think you want to wear my clothes, its too big and tall for you anyways.He opens the extra large box containing his pizza and begins to chow down on his food "Why dont you use the shadow clothing then? You do know how to use it right?"

He wasn't going to wait for a reply. He really didn't have anytime for it. He thought that maybe he could teach her how to use it. It would'nt be hard for her since her family are probable prodigies. Hitoshi stood up and knocked on the the door. "Its pretty simple to be honest. Its definitly helpful when you dont have spare clothes to wear. All you have to do is summon a shadow. You dont have to bite down on your finger or anything like that. All you need is to think about summoning it. You'll know when the shadow is going to be summon. Then, once you summon it, think about the clothing you wish to wear"

He shrugs his arms "The only downsize is that there is only one color. Black. Ha, so I hope you aren't choosey about what color matches you or anything. Anyway, thats how you do it" he was thinking to himself It'll be all fucked up if she dressed like a nun or maybe the total extreme of just wearing a bikini...dammit, I really need to stop thinking about shit like that. It gets annoying real quick.

Hitoshi walks over back to the bed and grabs a slice of pizza. He bites down on the warm and gooey piece of pizza. Parts of the mozzerela cheese stretched off and Hitoshi softly slurped it up. When he swallowed he then yelled back "And make sure you save some hot water. You aint the only one here that wants to take a warm shower"

He hated it when a woman would take there time and consume all the water. He experienced with his little sister when she was alive, when Kyouken's wife and with Kyoko. They all took there time to get ready. He wouldn't mind if there was a second bathroom and he could do his business there. Its just an inconvience when there was only one bathroom and a limited supply. He finished his one slice of pizza and chowed down on the second slice. He should probably slow down and not eat them as fast. Not because he was afraid of getting sick, its just that this will probably be the last food source he would get in awhile and he'll probably need to cherish it. Knowing that if Hanashi was going to meet the person who has the key, it'll be a long time before he'll be getting anything to enjoy.

On the side of the bed was a phone, a lamp and the tv remote. He stretches his long arm over and grabs it. His finger presses on the power button and the television came on. It instantly came on the news. He saw a male anchorman and anchorwoman, both speaking about the statistics on how many S-rank shinobi there were in the world compared to what it was twenty five to fifty years ago. He sits on the edge of the bed and just waited for Hanashi to come out.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

When Hanashi was finally in the bathtub a few seconds later she heard a knock on the door.She was already in the tub,getting use to this five star treatment.Her eyes turned towards the door."Wonder what he wants.." "Why dont you use the shadow clothing then? You do know how to use it right?" Shadow clothing?Hanashi never heard of that.She was about to reply, but Hitoshi beat her to the punch "Its pretty simple to be honest. Its definitly helpful when you dont have spare clothes to wear. All you have to do is summon a shadow. You dont have to bite down on your finger or anything like that. All you need is to think about summoning it. You'll know when the shadow is going to be summon. Then, once you summon it, think about the clothing you wish to wear" her eyes blinked a couple of times.That was convenient,why didn't she know about this?Oh well,not to beat yourself around the bush for.

The only downsize is that there is only one color. Black. Ha, so I hope you aren't choosey about what color matches you or anything. Anyway, thats how you do it" well,that was unfortunate.She was picky but, at least it had the color she liked mainly.Her hair was now in a messy bun,some strands of hair falling on her face but she paid no mind as she got comfortable.She closed her eyes and sunked a bit deeper,her head only being visible.The hot water touching her skin made her feel like she was in heaven."Ahh.." Hanashi let out a content sigh,then her thoughts were interrupted by Hitoshi screaming "And make sure you save some hot water. You aint the only one here that wants to take a warm shower"

Hanashi rolled her eyes.He sure has changed over the years.Usually, he would be cursing through the roof,giving her a slight glares or so but she liked this little improvement.Besides, Hanashi didn't like taking her time making herself look pretty,why should she?I mean she was always either in the desert,forest or in the rain.And no one was waiting for her,she didn't have time to have a love life and she won't.Ever.

She stood up, and grabbed a towel that she took off the rack nearby and put it near the tub and wrapped it around her body and got out and drained all the water from the tub.Heh.Didn't take that much.And I left him hot water,maybe that'll shut him up.. she chuckled.Hanashi was now dry and thought it was the perfect time to use the shadow clothing technique that Hitoshi mentioned.Hanashi closed her eyes,concentrating on the summoning.Suddenly a shadow moved away from Hanashi's shadow and was infront of her,she then started thinking about the clothing she wanted to wear.

The shadow's outfit began coming together.The upper part of the shadow's outfit was a dark sleeveless leather shirt that ended at the middle of her stomach,and had a zipper that was open a little.The shadow's lower part first were black skirt that ended th her thighs,then leather pants that ended on both of it's mid leg.Then,when Hanashi opened her eyes she found herself already clothed the same way the shadow was.She looked at herself and checked herself out Looks good.. Hanashi then walked towards the door,unlocking it and then opening it.

"I left you some hot water,so don't worry" she still had her hair tied up in a bun,but she was too lazy to take it out."I think I got the hang of this technique.How do I look?" she sat down on the bed and looked at the tv,then at Hitoshi "Go take a bath and then eat" she pulled her legs up to the bed,her ninja shoes near the side of the bed.She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes,resting her eyes a little.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Hitoshi looked at her as she walked out of the bathroom. Either she was expecting to leave soon or thats what she wear to fall asleep. It was a bumming momment for him, which mean she wanted the complete details about how to get there and who is gonna give you the key. Half of his pizza was already gone. Because of Hitoshi eating habits, he could've ordered another order or two of extra large pizza. Nevertheless, he stood up and walks past her "Wow, thats a shocker. You didn't take as long as I expected...." he said as he closes the door to the bathroom

The door latched itself and Hitoshi silently sighed. He could feel the warmth of the bathroom embraced him. When he began to strip off all of his clothing, he could feel more and more of the embrace. He throws down his article of clothing all on the ground. They all began to sink down into the darkness and faded away like dust in the wind and Hitoshi was completely naked at this point. He goes over to the half tub/ half shower and turns on both the hot water knob and cold water knob. Letting the water flowed eased his mind just a bit and he smiled lightly.

He looks in the mirror, staring at the marble counter and himself. He leans into the mirror and begins to rub his face. He was growing a bit of fuzz underneath his chin. The white hair folicles felt awkward to his hand. He looks at his index finger and instantly his finger turn into a small blade. He moves his finger over the bottom of his face and he could feel the hair being cut off by it. He examines himself one more time before agreeing with with himself and self image. He looks over at the water at was running out of the faucet and puts his finger in it. It was comfortable for him to get in. He twist the center knob in between the hot and cold and the showerhead released out a jet of water. Hitoshi walked into the shower, closing the door to cover himself from anything.

He let the hot water drench his entire body. The jet of water was very relaxing and acted like a massage to him. He grabs the soap that was already there as an accompaniment of the hotel and begins to wipe his body down with it. It smelled nice, a nice scent that didn't overwhelm him, let alone mask any ordors he had on.

One thing that was bothering him was why did he have an episode like that in the bar when Hanashi finally revealed herself to him. It was strange to him because it was like he knew why it was happening and yet he didn't. He knew it was Kyouken planning, only he would do that to hide something from him but why? Thats why he was going to help Hanashi out as well cause he wanted to know why he would do something like that. If it was for a bullshit reason he thought then he was definitelly going to get his ass kicked. Kyouken had a tendency of messing with his mind or how Hitoshi would say "He would rape my mind with a fucking shovel" and he was quite good at it too. He had no clue as to why it gave Kyouken such pleasure into doing it. Also, what was the true intentions of Hanashi meeting with Kyouken? Thats another he wanted to figure out. There is no possible way it is just for a talk. It had to be more than that. Hitoshi figured that Hanashi probably has a seething dislike for him because he was never around. Which is true and still is to this day. When the world needs him, he stays in the background until he felt like he was needed. He seemed like a terrible father.

The water began to cool down a little. It was about time for Hitoshi to come out. He didn't stay in for long, just enough to clean off his body and smell refresh from the bar scent. He turns off both the hot and cold water knobs simealtaniously and the jet of water cease. He opens up the shower screen door and automatically steps into his shadow. Strands of darkness creeps up his legs and up to his torso. He was walking normally to the door cause the time he touched the handle and open the door, he was dressed in a tight fitting shirt and loose black pants. He was wearing closed toed boots. On the side of his pants were a chain that was attached to the back of his pants. He looks at Hanashi. She was mildly asleep. He moves over to the edge of the bed and sat down putting his arms over his knee's

"Im curious" Hitoshi said. He lean his arms back "Whats your beef with Kyouken?"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 pm

She mumbled a few words when Hitoshi entered the bathroom.Something along the lines of "Idiot.." when she heard the door of the bathroom closed she opened her eyes and got out of the bed.She placed her feet on the floor.It was slightly cold for her feet but they soon got use to it.The smell of the pizza was getting on her nerves,she was hungry, but she just kept ignoring her stomach.She'll eat something in the morning.Her feet took her to the window,her eyes glued to the rain that was falling down on the village.Hanashi sighed then turned her head towards the t.v screen as she walked back to the bed and sat on it.

Her eyes darted around the bed,looking for the remote.She found it,it was on the other side of the bed.She groaned and instead of getting up she just started crawling towards the remote.She finally got ahold of it and started changing channels.She got bored of changing channels and decided to just lay back down.Her emerald eyes looked at the ceiling.Hanashi was starting to think where could 'he' be hiding,and by 'he' she means Kyouken.That man always loved to hide until he felt it was time to come out and frankly that was one of the things Hanashi disliked greatly about her father.Also,something else was bugging Hanashi.There was something in the back of her mind telling her that maybe Kyouken did sense her five years ago on the battlefield and decided to ignore.Oh,how it made Hanashi's blood boil when she thought over and over again that he didn't care for her.

She thinks that he may have favoritism with his children.Every parent must love their children equally but I guess since he's death himself,he doesn't care what his other 'unloved' child thinks.But,he was also a mysterious man in general.Even Hanashi sometimes couldn't get her own father.Maybe because she and him never had a connection.A connection between father and daughter,that's something Hanashi yearned for all these years,she's just expressing it through hate.She's just tired of crying all the time and not doing anything.This time around,she will do something and make him understand.

Hanashi had her eyes closed now.Her mind thinking of many possibilities on why Kyouken dissapeared.But none seemed to fit him,like none of the possibilities that Hanashi had in her mind seemed to fit with his persona.She on her side of the bed weight being added then a voice "Im curious" Hanashi's emerald eyes opened and looked at Hitoshi "Whats your beef with Kyouken?" she got up and leaned in to Hitoshi's face.Her nose touching with his.Her eyes looking at his "Why do you wanna know?" her voice was somewhat teasing,while her eyes remained cold as always.

She leaned towards his ear and whispered softly "You must have an idea of why im looking for him right,Hitoshi?" with that she leaned her head back towards the pillow and her eyes still looking at him,while she had a smirk "If you do know why Im looking for him,there no need to ask me then.."
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Hitoshi had a general idea of what Hanashi was looking for Kyouken. He understood it like a child figuring out the puzzle pieces of a very complex puzzle. Kyouken was a very mysterious man. He has always been very complex to a point where even his own family members cant even read him. Jouten, who was an expert of cracking other people's persona, could not even scratch the surface onto how well detailed he was. No one knew what he thought, not even Hitoshi could figure it out and he was a mind reader to the literal sense. But yet, he couldn't crack him, he couldn't even touch his inner persona, his conscious. The thing that made him tick and no one could figure out.

Hitoshi turned his body around after hearing Hanashi's warm and teasing breath spoke into his ear. He looked at her. Her emerald eyes stared back at his crimson eyes. He realize then that there was a hint of coldness that glazed over her. But Hitoshi could see underneath the coldness, the hardness of her heart, mind and soul. Deep down inside, he could see that she wanted an answer. She wanted to know why Kyouken didnt take up the role as the father figure. To protect his first daughter, the daughter that would be like him. Hitoshi could almost relate to her pain. He had no father, no mother but that was because they were killed. Although it was two different circumstances, it was the same feeling. The loneliness of not having a famial role as they wanted. Hanashi wanted answers while Hitoshi sought away from it. She was going towards it, he wanted to seperate himself from the pain.

He crawled over to her finally after a few seconds. His long body stretched over the bed and his body was over her body. Hitoshi appeared to be doing something that seem playful in a sensual manner. Both of them could smell of each other scent and Hitoshi could almost touch his nose with his. Whether it was sensual act or not there was something alot different about this. He was over her body but yet he was staring into her eyes. His eyes were piercing, almost deadly to look at. They were staring into her heart, her mind, her soul. He wanted to see for himself instead of just assuming from a far distance. He could only do that when he was up close.

He moved his face away but he didn't move his body away from her. His face looked warm but yet his eyes were like blood on top of ice staring at her "You want to know why...why would he do something like that...why would he not be a father and stay with you and your mother and be a family together...Instead you are a wanderer who is cold and hard to the world and people around you. Even to me, even when you arent realizing it or you are trying to hide it, you are being cold because time changes people..."

He moves over to the side of Hanashi and on the other side of the pillow. He sits up and leans his back on the wall "Let me tell you a little something about Kyouken" he said as sits one of his knee up to his chest "He probably didnt want me to tell you cause he wants you to figure it out. But, I also wanted to figure him out and so far this is what I have. He is a mysterious man as everyone know. He lets time flow around him, he see things change, he see's things differ from what it was yesterday to today. Well, a few people are able to do that. But with Kyouken, it's alot different. It..." he paused. He looks at the television. He saw that there was a commerical talking about a type of body wash. He was really trying to find the word that described him. Finally, he figured it out "He's a sadden loner..." he replied

"He has some type of fucking huge responsibility. Such a huge role that would make him travel alot. I dont know what he typically does, but he says its a huge role. To become someone different, to become something that he is not. When you were born, he had left the Akatsuki. He stayed with your mother and you for awhile and then he had to leave because he knew there was something wrong with a thing he said a "balance of reality" or some bs like that. Anyway, he said that he would have to do it. I asked him, well why dont you stay with your family. But then he said, in these exact words..."

"There are somethings that I have to do in order to make sacrifices...its painful for me. It's putting a blade in my heart and ripping out my soul...but I have to protect them, the people, other worldly things...everything. Namine will understand. But my children will not understand...not yet that is. They will probably resent me, hate me for what Im about to do, but...that is the role of what I have to do. A ultimate sacrifice that will make them live on and continue on a legacy of there own"

"That was the first time I've ever seen him look so sad" Hitoshi said with his head down "Like he didnt want to do it. Like it hurted him either way, no matter if he didn't take the role of this responsibility he had to do or he did. Either way, he knew it would hurt him. I remember when he left when Riku was a young child. I remember seeing him hide away for awhile, seeing him hurt so bad as a child. It was the same either way for the both of you..."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Hitoshi crawled over to Hanashi,her eyes looked puzzled for a minute and then his body was over her.Hanashi immediatley felt her heart beating slightly fast.How much she cursed having these emotions.Having Hitoshi on top of her was dealing a great damage to her personality.Trying to hide her feelings was very hard when an attracting male was on top of you.No joke.

Her nose caught his intoxicating scent,his smell was driving her a little wild and even more when his nose was touching his.What is he doing.. then his eyes looked at her,his piercing cold eyes staring at her made her want to hide.She hated that look.She felt so vulnerable,so weak.He then moved his face away, but not his body "You want to know why...why would he do something like that...why would he not be a father and stay with you and your mother and be a family together...Instead you are a wanderer who is cold and hard to the world and people around you. Even to me, even when you arent realizing it or you are trying to hide it, you are being cold because time changes people..." she didn't say anything.She was shocked.How did he.. damn.He knew all along,but why didn't he say anything?did he actually cared for her?As if.. he then moves to the other side of the pillow,Hanashi's eyes following his body as he leans his back on the wall.

Her eyes looked saddended for a second.Sadden loner?he really doesn't look like the type to be a 'sadden loner'."He has some type of fucking huge responsibility. Such a huge role that would make him travel alot. I dont know what he typically does, but he says its a huge role. To become someone different, to become something that he is not. When you were born, he had left the Akatsuki. He stayed with your mother and you for awhile and then he had to leave because he knew there was something wrong with a thing he said a "balance of reality" or some bs like that. Anyway, he said that he would have to do it. I asked him, well why dont you stay with your family. But then he said, in these exact words..." Hanashikept looking at him,eager to hear the words that Kyouken said to him.She wanted to know everything.Then,she heard Hitoshi speak the same words that Kyouken told him..

"There are somethings that I have to do in order to make sacrifices...its painful for me. It's putting a blade in my heart and ripping out my soul...but I have to protect them, the people, other worldly things...everything. Namine will understand. But my children will not understand...not yet that is. They will probably resent me, hate me for what Im about to do, but...that is the role of what I have to do. A ultimate sacrifice that will make them live on and continue on a legacy of there own"

She got up and adjusted herself so that her back was leaning agaisnt the wall,her hair falling to her face she put her knees close to her chest."A-Are you serious..? her voice was cracking up.Damn,she was getting emotional."T-That's what...father said?No way!It can't... tears were streaming down her face.She felt so horrible.She didn't say anything else,she just stayed in that position,crying."I feel soo..horrible now.. she gripped her knees harder,as she let out more tears.She didn't want him to look at her.She just wanted to cry and cry until she felt better.

"Im sorry...for asking you anything about my father,Hitoshi her voice was still a little cracked up.But she got her head up and looked at Hitoshi.Her face was slightly red with all the crying she did.Then,she hid her face again,saying softly "Im so sorry...
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Hitoshi looked into her eyes. The coldness had faded away, the emotion that she so hid from everyone had finally came to. She might have been the same cold person, she had tendancies like the parents but this was her emotions and Hitoshi say it immediately. He embraced her. His arms wrapped around her body comfortably, like a human blanket He wanted to do more than that because he didnt want her to cry. Why was her tears affecting him as well. He felt an awful sadness as well cause he realize something else as he was explaining the Kyouken thing to her. He realize that Kyouken knew. He knew that Hitoshi had fallen in love with Hanashi. Was he that easily readable by Kyouken? He did have his tendancies of sealing away the truth until it was time. So was this one of those moments?

"Hanashi..." he said. He caught himself before saying anything else. What was stopping him from saying it? He didn't want to say, or rather he was too scared to say those words cause he never had an emotion like that before. Thats why he thought to himself. Thats why he sealed myself away from her so I wouldn't remember her. He played it out so that Hanashi wouldn't see me for a long time and I wouldn't be able to follow her. If he wouldn't of done that...seal my mind away to forger her...I would've.... he didn't want to continue the thought but he kept on pressing on him I would've told her eventually...probably prematurely, knowing that she would've tried desperately to find him...to look for him...

He continue to hold her. He didnt want to let go nor did he ever want to let go of her. He finally said "There was no harm done with what you asked...you dont have to be sorry"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Hanashi kept her head down.She was still crying,she couldn't believe it.She had shown her emotions in front of Hitoshi.She thought that after Kyouken had dissapeared her whole personality would changed, and it did.But, now Hitoshi made her feel the emotions she tried so hard to hide,were now known.Hanashi felt someones embrace.It was Hitoshi embracing her.His embrace made her feel warm inside,safe and protected as well.

Hanashi just stood there,,feeling his warm arms wrapping around her.She was wondery why did he have such a big effect on her.Maybe it's because of her feelings for him,feelings she choosed to ignore all these years cause she thought Hitoshi wouldn't return her feelings.But she wanted to tell him.Her feelings were getting to her, and were getting stronger every day.By now,she had stopped crying.

"Hanashi..." she got a little closer to him,loving the warmth his body was emanating.She chuckled after what he said that there was no harm done."No...there was harm done...you just don't see it.." then she lifted her head up and looked at Hitoshi's crimson eyes.Her eyes were every emotion she felt at that moment."Thank you..for everything, and staying with me through the years i've known you..." Hanashi layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes.Though, in her mind she still wanted to see Kyouken I still want to see him...I want to speak to him.Father to daughter...

She let one of her hands extend over to one of Hitoshi's and hold onto to it.Her hand gripping his tightly,never wanting to let him go.Hanashi now knows the feeling she's been having through the years and even now.She was in love with Hitoshi.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Hitoshi looked into her emerald eyes. Seeing every emotion all at once and he could only stare into them. He saw that there was something that he has been missing for a very long time and it was both his eyes and her eyes. That was love. Is this the piece he was always told that he would be missing? The answer was yes and it made him feel happy. It was a emotion that he had longed for and yet couldn't find it.

His memory slipped back to the past, at least in one of his eyes at least, where he was with Kyouken. He was young than, had just became a spirit and was a furious mess Kyouken was sitting on a boulder, reading a book in the moonlight. It made him guess why he would he would read at night time. He could he see the writing in that dim grey haze that shone down at him? He could only say yes cause he remembers him turning a few pages in the book. He was deep in the book, deep into the writing of this author. He was curious as to what he was writing about but he let it go, not worrying about it. He leans up against the large boulder and stares at the edge of the grassy cliff. A hundred or so feet downward was the ocean, slowly rising up to above sea level. The water was a dancer clashing into the rocks and the cliff walls. They were violent, uneasy and unsettling. Hitoshi wanted them to stop them from continue moving into the wall. He wished that the water would settle, become easy so that he could swim in it to enjoy it.

Kyouken eyes moves away from the book and looks at Hitoshi. Hitoshi was standing below him and he could not see the smile on Kyouken's face. He closed the book and jumps dowm from the ten ffot boulder. Landing beside him, he places a hand on his shoulder "One day, you'll settle like the ocean"

Hitoshi turned to him, wondering what he he meant. Before a word from Hitoshi could be spoken, Kyouken said "You represent the ocean while the moon itself will represent that love for someone that you care deeply for. You'll rise and fall just like tides of the ocean bringing a balance unto you and you'll understand that this is truly a happiness that you will cherish for a long time. That hole in your soul will disappear and thats when you'll know you will be powerful"

Hitoshi eyes fade back to the present where they were staring into Hanashi's eyes emerald eyes. "No...there was harm done...you just don't see it.." Hanashi said. Maybe there was some harm. Either way, Hitoshi didn't care if there was anything done. He wanted her, no, he needed her. He didn't want love back then. He wanted a girl to enjoy with and leave her to the side. He truly has grown from that night. Even though he couldn't age, he realize then that his mind had and he would want to cherish every moment with Hanashi till he could not move his body, till his mind was completely shut down, till his eyes could no longer stare into her eyes.

"If there was harm done" he said. He lift her chin up "I dont care...I wont care...all I know is that...is that...I love you, Hanashi..." he whispered to her

He slowly moved his head towards her and placed his lips with her lips, kissing her slowly. Her lips were warm, his lips were warm as well. He could feel his hand move down to her hips and holding onto to them softly, gently caressing her body. He longed for this moment because it was something different than it was in the past. Not just another woman he wanted to be physically in love with but everything in love. Emotionally, spiritually, mentally...He wanted that so bad and this was the outcome. His kiss, his touch, it longed for her flesh. He didn't want to hold back on her but he had to at this moment. The kiss was a sign of something that he wanted to unleash all his love onto her. His hand had gripped her hips softly. His kiss began to get deeper and deeper
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 am

Hanashi's feelings were pouring out now.She couldn't control them anymore.His eyes were staring at hers with the emotions he was feeling as well.She couldn't believe it.He actually returned her feelings,it was quite a shock to Hanashi,seeing as Hitoshi looked more like the man that really wasn't into 'love'.But she only knew this moment.This moment that both of them were living now.

Hanashi wanted this man,or better yet,she needed him.His silver white hair,his crimson eyes,his soft caring hands.Everything,she loved everything about him.She wanted to be with him until her last breath,till she could no longer love him like she loved him now.Hanashi always thought she wasn't gonna have a relationship.One thing she couldn't age,the other was she was always moving around,village to village and never had time for love since the only thought on her mind in those years was her father,Kyouken.But Hitoshi poroved her wrong.This was a love she would cherish until death,no,forever.

"If there was harm done" Hitoshi started,then he lifted her chin up,making her look at him "I don't care...I won't care..all I know is that...is that...I love you,Hanashi" he whispered to her.

His head was moving towards hers slowly and his lips touched hers,kissing slowly.Hanashi closed her eyes,enjoying his warm lips on hers.She felt his hand move down towards her hips and was holding onto them softly.Hanashi's hands wrapped around his neck,making the kiss much deeper and passionate.She spent dreaming of moments like this,feeling his lips on hers,his hands caressing her and it was finally coming true.

Her hands were now in his silver hair,caresssing it softly as she wanted to get even that much closer to him.His kiss was real,Hanahsi knew that,and was also eager to show him that her feelings about him were true.She wanted to show him badly.His kiss got much deeper while his hands gripped onto her hips softly.She wanted to say 'I love you too' but her lips were a little occupied at the moment with his lips.She bit on his lower lip softly as she tried getting comfortable.Her while body was now facing his body.Her cheeks were a light pink.The feeling he was giving to her was wonderful and she was holding herself back to go any farther.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:38 am

The light bite on Hitoshi's bottom lip made him pull away from her lips after a long moment of them both kissing. He felt overwhelm by the emotion of his love to her and wanted, no, needed to do more with her right now and forever. He moved down to her neck and placed soft kisses on both her right and left side of her body. He then lightly bit on her neck. He wanted to hear her moan, here her voice, he wanted to hear something from her. Never has he done such a action on a woman before but nevertheless, he felt right and natural to him. He had an inclination that he's been doing this for years He smiled a warm smile as he pulled away from her neck. His hands still holding, carressing her body still. His put his forehead on her and looked at her.

"If there was any harm in it, it should of been me. For a long time, I've hold back everything I felt about you. Those times where we were together, those times we argued and those times where we were alone and were smiling, I realize then that I was falling in love with you. I didn't think I would be able to love someone like you, I couldn't believe it at first but then I realize that you were the one that was away from my heart, my soul. That missing piece. I should've stayed with you, been there for you when you left on your own. I should've but I didnt....I felt like a fool back then but now..." he placed another kiss on her lips. He pulled back for he knew if he didn't pull back, he wouldn't been able to say the last thing he had to say. Right then every emotion, every hormone was working in his body but his heart and mind right now wanted to say these words before anything else was said further "Now that was the past and this is the present. I just want us both to be together now until forever..."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am

Hitoshi pulled away from Hanashi's lips.She was panting heavely when he broke apart from her,she cursed her lungs for needing air.She wanted to stay in that position forever,kissing his soft lips if possible.Her chest mas moving up and down,trying to regain her breath.Her now opened emerald eyes were looking at him.He moved down to her neck,placing soft kisses on her left and right side,then biting on her neck lightly.Hanashi bit her lower lip,trying to stop the moan that was threatening to come out,but it failed.His actions,his touches,everything he was doing was making her crazy.

She had somehow managed to control her breathing finally.Her hands were still in his soft silver hair as his forehead was agaisnt hers and his eyes looking at her.

"If any there was any harm in it,it should have been of me.For a long time,I've hold back everything I felt about you.Those times where we were together,those times we argued and those times we were alone and were smiling,I realize then that I was falling in love with you.I didn't think I would be able to love someone like you,I couldn't believe it at first but then I realzied that you were the one thing that was away from my heart,my soul.That missing piece" Hanashi looked at him with such emotion in her eyes.She was happy,happy that she was with him,happy that he returned her feelings.One of her hands that was on his silver hair was now on his cheek,caressing it."I should've stayed with you,been there for you when you left on your own.I should've but I didn't....I felt like a fool then but now..." he placed another kiss on her lips,which she returned.Then he pulled back.Curiosity glinted in her eyes on why he pulled back.

"Now that was the past and this is the present. I just want us both to be together now until forever..." Hanashi smiled at Hitoshi,her hand caressing his cheek "We will..I don't ever want to be away from you again,Hitoshi.." a smile appeared on her lips I love you as well" she kissed his forehead,his nose then his lips once again.Hanashi felt a sudden weight being lifted off her shoulders.As if she was waiting for this day to come."I want to stay with you forever..." she said breathless as she broke the kiss.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm

"We will..I don't ever want to be away from you again, Hitoshi...." a small smile appeared on her lips. Hitoshi looked at her and heard the words that he's been wanting to hear for years now "I love you as well". She placed a soft kiss on his forehead, then his nose, then his lips. The warmness and tender kiss that he placed on his did not fade away. It remain warm, even when she pulled away to say "I want to stay with you forever...".

"Then lets be together forever then" Hitoshi replied. Hitoshi moved in again to kiss her lips again, this time not pulling away to say anything to her. His kiss, his touch, his warmth on her body was enough for him to express what he was trying to say. He moved downward onto her neck again. The scent of her still remain there, he proceeded into sucking on her neck again but it was more intense with passion and lust. He continued caress her body, his hands moved up underneath her clothing, the black shirt that she was wearing, the shadow cloth, faded away into nothingness.

This surprised Hitoshi in a way, his hands stopped moving. What was going on he thought to himself. He shouldn't have any control left of his shadow abilities since Kyouken had disappeared. Because he wasn't a master over the shadows like his female master, his shadow powers were weak and was in a dormanted state. But now, now that he admit his love to Hanashi, was she bringing out a source of power to him? This ultimatly didn't make him loose the mood that he was in. Her shirt was gone and it gave him the intiative to keep on going. He continued to moved his tongue down her soft skin and back up again to her lips. He wanted nothing more than to stay with her in this room with her forever, make love to her on this bed and continue to travel with her.

But that would surely fade away soon. They had to move soon, move closer to a unanswered truth that was somewhat covered by a empty space that he couldn't seem to remove.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down