Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reality in between

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The reality in between Empty The reality in between

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Hitoshi had woken up from his long night with Hanashi. He felt a bit excited, only getting just a few hours of sleep. He didn't mind it however, he was comfortable with the little sleep that he recieved calling it a blessing to him. He rarely slept and when he did, it was a rare occasion. This was defintely one of them. He had shifted his body over the bed so he wouldn't disturb Hanashi. It was almost near impossible, the bed may have been high quality but it still transfered his movement over to her. If she moved then he knew that his slow movements woke her up, if not, it would not matter. He wouldn't of mind at all. He looks at the clock. It was nine thirty in the morning. He remembered falling asleep around three thirty or so so it may have been alitle bit less then what he was thinking.

He looks over, seeing Hanashi on the side of the bed. Her beauty astounded him even when she slept. She was breathing softly, her body moving up and down with her slow breathing. He moved himself over to her cheek and kissed her lightly. The warmth was something that would never cease with her. He wanted to go further at the moment but she was sleeping so peacefully and quietly. He didn't want to awake her.

He stands up out of the bed and walks to the mirror. He was staring at his naked body for a few moments. He leans his hands on the edge of the dresser the mirror was above and put his head down. He looks back up at the mirror and only stared at his face. He notice his crimson eyes had lighten a bit. It wasn't as dark as it was yesterday. He really didn't care, any other time he would had been quite concern about it but today wasnt really a time to deal with it. He walks into the bathroom. As he was walking over, the shadow underneath his feet crawled out like hands crawling up mountain cliff. It surrounded his legs and began to form pants for him to cover himself. He walks into the bathroom. He leaves the door open just in case he heard someone come in or Hanashi woke up. Looking at the shower, he was deciding whether or not he should take a shower or not. He leans over to his arm and smelled himself

"Whoa..." he said to himself, overwhelmed by his heavy odor "I smell like pizza and sex. Not a good fucking combination. Oh yeah, definitely taking a shower"

He moves into the shower and turns it on, this time not waiting for the water to warm up. He immediately turns the knob that released the water from the showerhead. He takes off his pants and he walks into the icy cold water. It was freezing at first, his muscles inadvertedly constricted at first out of shock. Hitoshi's face remain still and calm. He knew his body would do that and it was only a matter of time before the water would begin to warm itself and he would be embraced by the warmness of the shower water. After a few seconds, the water turns warm, comfortable for Hitoshi's body to relax and stand there letting the water hit his body. He stood there, thinking over what he had to do today. One thing that was on his mind right now was the fact that he'll have to fight the one person that was not going to be pleasant.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The reality in between Empty Re: The reality in between

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Hanashi's eyes fluttered open,her eyes getting use to the sunlight that was coming in from the windows.She groaned slightly as she moved on the bed,her hand touching where Hitoshi was supposed to be sleeping.Wait,Hitoshi?She got up way too fast,making her head spin."Hitoshi?" her voice was a whisper as she looked to the other side of the bed,he wasn't there.She thought that she felt the bed move a little while ago,but shruged it off as her imagination.Hanashi wanted to go back to sleep but when she looked at the clock,she gave it a glare.It was around nine fortyfive,usually she would sleep at these times and wake up much later but today she didn't feel the need to sleep anymore than she did.

She got up off the bed,lettng a yawn escape her lips as she grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her body.Her eyes scanned the room and her eyes fell to the open door of the bathroom.Looks like he's taking a bath.. her legs move sliently as she had the blanket hugging her body and some of it moving through the floor.She remembered last night,the wonderful night she'd spend with Hitoshi.It was shocking,only after meeting him once again would she actually give herself to him.She didn't expect anything like this,but nonetheless she was happy.

Hanashi walked in the bathroom,seeing as she heard the shower was on from the bed she must've figuired he was taking a shower."Hitoshi?" she decided to stay near the door,her sleepy emerald eyes looking at him as he bathed.Normally,Hanashi would blush and hide but she felt comfortable around him.Both of her hands were clunging to the blanket.Looks like she forgot about the shadow clothing again,oh well.She'll remember much later
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Hitoshi was rinsing his body off when he heard his voice being called by Hanashi. He moved the door slightly, just enough for Hanashi to see his head and his hand grabbing the door. The shower was releasing alot of heat, therefore when he open the door the steam rushes out of the shower and escapes into the bathroom and out the door. It spread like a mist but Hitoshi could see Hanashi clearly. She was wearing a blanket over her body to cover from wandering eyes that might look into the hotel room. After what they've done and how loud they were, he wouldn't be surprise if curious eyes were watching them now. He looked at her eyes, they were sleepy but they were still the emerald color eyes that were just as precious and beautiful as the jewel itself

"Morning, love" he said to her. He never said that before but it felt quite natural to him. Like he's been saying it for a very long time and this was just another time saying it. He turned off the water and the shower head ceased releasing water. He grabbed a towel and wraps it around his waist. He opens the door fully so he could walk out. His hair was dripping wet, but his eyes stare through the icy white hair he had. He walks to her and gently places a kiss over her lips. Some of the water rubbed off of him onto the blanket. He pulls away "I didn't wake you did I?" he asked. "Didn't mean to if I did" He lets her respond and he grabs another towel and puts it over his shoulder. Randomly, he sweeps Hanashi off her feet. He then walks to the bed throwing her on there and playing lays on top of her pretending to chew off her neck. He passionetely kissed her for a long time. He didnt want to stop, kissing her, touching her body, moving his hand up her waist, her side to her breast and downward but he had to cause he knew what it would lead to. He moved himself away over to the side of the bed

He sits on edge of the bed. He wipes his hair off with the towel that was over his shoulder and then moves his hand through his hair. He sighed lightly before turning around. He had to discuss with her the game plan as what they had to do today cause he knew it was important for the both of them. "Well, I hope you got good enough sleep cause today we are going to see the man who wields the key to where Kyouken will probably reside" he said. He throws the towel over to the television and it hits the screen, sliding down on the blacken screen, making wet marks that dragged downward down to the floor. Not his intentions to do it on purpose.

He glares back at her "The man who we are going to see, this man isnt someone who plays around...he is a very serious man. This man name is Atrum. Atrum Shikyo. You probably dont know him. Many other people dont know him but he is your great-grandfather. A man who literally brought the clan together as a whole and dominate have the world at a time. He was the man that formed the contract for your family to wield the shadow spirits like myself and others in the family"

Hitoshi continued "He isnt someone you really want to bring to dinner at a family gathering thats for sure. He may have the personality like yourself, your brother, your father and your grandfather. Super calm, really calm. But...he is very....oh whats the word that can describe him..." Hitoshi put a finger on his lip before turning his finger around as he found the word "Prideful would be the perfect word. He is very proud of not only his people but himself as well. Which would be a good thing but the problem is, his pride gets in the way of things that could get a man killed..." he spoke that last sentence with seriousness.

"We'll have to be very careful with this man, knowing that he does not care whether or not you are blood and I have ties to your father or not. He WILL fight us, regardless..." he was grateful that they were together. He felt reassured and confident knowing it would be easier to fight him. Knowing his skills, his experience with fighting other shikyo members and with Hanashi on his, he had the willpower to fight up against Atrum. The problem was Atrum himself. He was a fierce person to deal with. Even talking with him made Hitoshi feel alittle uneasy. Kyouken described him as a cruel that would not only break your body and then kill you, he'll make sure you wont exist in the next life. Hitoshi didn't believe him at first until he stared at him.

The memories of Atrum, seeing him standing there wearing simular clothing to Kyouken only he wore a black button up shirt with pants that resembled shinobi pants but he lacked any pockets or a place to place kunai or shuriken. He was a bit shorter than Kyouken but he had to as taller than Hanashi. His hair was down to his shoulder, black and icy like Hanashi's but his eyes. The eyes Hitoshi thought. Slate grey, almost hitting the shade of black but not quite. They stared through him, stared at his soul like he knew he was abomination of the sort. He had the look of him being a higher being and Hitoshi, a demean and rejected object that existed only because one other person saw Hitoshi's true nature. His appearance was the only appearance that literally terrified Hitoshi. Hitoshi wasn't scared of much things, in fact, Kyouko's punch was less terrifying then looking at Atrum stare at you and then say that he was a worthless piece of shit. Hitoshi remembered he was angry but at the same time, he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

He draws closer to Hanashi.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"Morning,hon" Hanashi never said that to any male in her life,so it felt kind of akward at first but slowly she got use to it.The steam was going all around the bathroom but still Hanashi could see Hitoshi coming out of the shower,a towel wrapping around his waist,his hair was wet and his eyes were staring at her as he came closer.He placed a gentle kiss on her lips which she returned back.Some of the water rubbed onto the blanket."I didn't wake you up,did I?" she shook her head slightly "Nah,I just got up on my own.." her eyes followed him as he grabbed a towel and put it on his shoulder.Then,she never expected this from Hitoshi.He sweeps Hanashi off her meet,she let out a yelp as he walks over to the bed and throws her on it.

Then,Hitoshi lays on top of her and 'pretends' to chew off her neck off.Her eyes blinked a couple of times.What the hell has gotten into him?then,he kissed her for a long time,she shrugged it off and kissed back,closing her eyes.Hitoshi's arms were touching her,like he hand't touch her in years.A quiet moan escaped her lips.She didn't expect this!She just wanted to see if he was taking a bath,which he was and take on for herself too.But it all soon ended when he moved away from her,over to the side of the bed.

Hanashi looked at him as he sat there,like he was thinking.Her eyes looked at his back with a slight worry over 'em."Well, I hope you got good enough sleep cause today we are going to see the man who wields the key to where Kyouken will probably reside" her whole body became anxious.She shook her head as he threw the towel to the television."The man who we are going to see, this man isnt someone who plays around...he is a very serious man. This man name is Atrum. Atrum Shikyo. You probably dont know him. Many other people dont know him but he is your great-grandfather. A man who literally brought the clan together as a whole and dominate have the world at a time. He was the man that formed the contract for your family to wield the shadow spirits like myself and others in the family"

Hanashi got up and sat by his side,waiting for him to continue.Atrum Shikyo?great-grandfather?she thought that there was no other Shikyo alive besides her,Riku and Kyouken."He isnt someone you really want to bring to dinner at a family gathering thats for sure. He may have the personality like yourself, your brother, your father and your grandfather. Super calm, really calm. But...he is very....oh whats the word that can describe him..." He sounds like someone Hanashi would hate immediatley if she met him.Oh goody,She mentally rolled her eyes."We'll have to be very careful with this man, knowing that he does not care whether or not you are blood and I have ties to your father or not. He WILL fight us, regardless..." well that's official,Hanashi will hate his guts if they meet.

She didn't know about this man.Only Hitoshi knew,so she decided to let him lead from here on out.If this Atrum Shikyo is the same as Hitosho described him...Hanashi wasn't so sure if she could win.No! she shook her head,stop thinking like that,you have to do this,for your father.She clenched her hands tightly and bit her lip,she was worried.What if they don't come out alive?What if..

Her thoughts were broken when she felt Hitoshi drawing closer to her,she looked at him,curisosity in her eyes "W-What?"
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 am

Hitoshi blinked slowly before moving away. He was staring right through her again, just like last night. It was the same feeling, the feeling of every emotion that Hitoshi was feeling at the moment. The seriousness of his facial expression, but his hand gently placed on her waist as he brought Hanashi closer to him for reassurance. There bodies touched. "The moment you have doubt and fear is the moment you and I will die against this man. Do not show your negative emotions and do not try to hide to hard, otherwise he'll use to his advantage. The slightest negative thought will be the end of you and myself. This man is no one like you have ever faced before. Because he is the last of the old generation of your clan, his power and attitude are extremely rare to find and to combat. This will probably be your first to fight someone of the second generation"

He takes off his towel letting it hit the floor. The moment the towel touch the carpet was the moment he was covered, wrapped in darkness. The darkness gave him the outfit that he was wearing yesterday. His red jacket flowed back easily as he moved his hand from the side of his waist. He sits back down "I believe that we can get the key and get to the place your father has reside in. I do believe if we fight him together, we can conquer but..." a hint of doubt reside in his eyes. He knew they could probably do it but it was the fear of the unknown that kept on pressing inside his mind. He glanced her, then he placed his hand on her stomach and closed his eyes. His hand could feel the movement of her internal functions, her heartbeat, her breathing, they were all simaltaneously moving as one thing.

He didnt want her to fight, that was what he was truly worried about. He knew Atrum would kill anyone, even if they are family. He was scared that if he lose her, he would lose control and in the end, no one would've won. He would lose her, the love of his life. His looked downward at her, not baring to look up at her face. "...I dont want to lose you..." he finally said after the silence in the room. "I dont want to lose you again like I did all those years ago...I love you and I cannot bare to see you fight against someone I know could kill you and myself"

"When we were done last night, when you headed off to sleep, I knew that today would be the day that you would want to go and see Kyouken. It was going to happen. Although you are content knowing your dad was doing this to protect you out of love, you want answers...one of them would be also about your mother as well. I also had questions to ask him as well but I knew the only way to get to him was through this man and...I'll be honest, I was truly afraid for the first time in my life" his words cut off. He turned his head away from her. His crimson eyes almost began to water, like he was about to cry but there was not a single tear that came from his eyes. It had the look of worry that would probably concern her. He didn't want her to worry

"I wanted to change your mind, I wanted to say lets just wait for him to come back and ask them then. Maybe find a place and live there for awhile. Settle ourselves down and maybe even build a family together..." he blushed at the last sentence. He couldn't believe he said that. He felt that it made him sound a bit weak but I suppose that was just him. Any other guy would probably say to a woman in his situation. "But...that wasnt going to happen. Not yet that is...I knew you wanted to know some truths and find out whats going to happen to you"

He couldn't bare to look at her, not with her silence he couldn't look at her. Her eyes reminded him of Kyouken's eyes. His dark oceanic blue eyes and her emerald green eyes would look through him. It was like a god looking down at a mere insect. But then he realize that even though he was scared, a fear that he has never felt before, he had the confidence back to turn to her again. A small smile arose from his lips and his shimmering eyes stopped and they were back to his strong crimson. "But I will travel with you to the end and regardless of what might happen, I will be with you, live with you and die with you. You are my love and whatever you decide to do, I will follow you to the end, never looking back..."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm

"The moment you have doubt and fear is the moment you and I will die against this man. Do not show your negative emotions and do not try to hide to hard, otherwise he'll use to his advantage. The slightest negative thought will be the end of you and myself. This man is no one like you have ever faced before. Because he is the last of the old generation of your clan, his power and attitude are extremely rare to find and to combat. This will probably be your first to fight someone of the second generation" Hanashi tried tried so hard to block out anything in her mind that thought about this Atrum Shikyo.Meeting her father was more important than getting intimitaed by her great-grandfather.

"I believe that we can get the key and get to the place your father has reside in. I do believe if we fight him together, we can conquer but..." Her eyes looked at him,something was wrong with him.It's like this Atrum Shikyo was stronger than anyone he'd ever met,even Kyouken.Hanashi never believed anyone could be stronger than her father,and she wasn't gonna start now.She felt a hand on her stomach,it was Hitoshi's hand.He was acting strange,in her opinion,and the way he was acting now was making Hanashi even more worried..After the night they shared he's been opening up to her."...I dont want to lose you..." she put her hand on the one that was on his stomach "I dont want to lose you again like I did all those years ago...I love you and I cannot bare to see you fight against someone I know could kill you and myself"

"When we were done last night, when you headed off to sleep, I knew that today would be the day that you would want to go and see Kyouken. It was going to happen. Although you are content knowing your dad was doing this to protect you out of love, you want answers...one of them would be also about your mother as well. I also had questions to ask him as well but I knew the only way to get to him was through this man and...I'll be honest, I was truly afraid for the first time in my life" he turned his head away from her.Hanashi looked at him,he wouldn't turn his head towards her.

Hanashi wanted to make everything better,to make him reassured that they WERE gonna win this battle with Atrum and see her father.Then,Hitoshi started speaking again "I wanted to change your mind, I wanted to say lets just wait for him to come back and ask them then. Maybe find a place and live there for awhile. Settle ourselves down and maybe even build a family together..." did she just hear him right?Hitoshi wanted to actually settled down with her?Hanashi knew she wanted to be with him,but having a family now would put them at risk.Maybe in the near future...

"But...that wasnt going to happen. Not yet that is...I knew you wanted to know some truths and find out whats going to happen to you" It's true.Hanashi wasn't gonna think about her family planning for Hitoshi until everything is sorted out,until she got answer.But,the option of starting a family was always on her mind.She nodded at him.Finally his face was looking at hers "I appreciate that your sticking by my side through the end,Hitoshi" her once caring eyes turned back to her green cold ones "But we won't die.If there's no other way I will fight Atrum Shikyo.I want to see my father and mother.He won't stop me.I don't care if he is strong.I'll keep trying until I can finally get the key from him.It's time he let the new generation take over" she stood up from the bed,immediatley her shadow started going upwards,covering her body and was back to the same outfit she had on last night.She sat back down and looked at Hitoshi with a serious expression on her face."Since you know more about Atrum than me you need to lead the way.." she dropped her head down a bit.She was worried about Hitoshi.Maybe it's best if I try not to use Hitoshi,unless I have to though Hanashi knew that Hitoshi won't let her do that.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm

"Alright then" Hitoshi said as he stood up from the bed. He goes over to the window and lifts the window upward. He looks down and see's that it was lightly sprinkling. It was early in the morning so the sprinkle of rain will turn heavier in the afternoon. He puts his foot over the edge of the window. He stares outward into the far east, staring at a river. It looked very far away from him but it wouldn't take very long to get there. Both Hitoshi's and Hanashi's speed will make time seem look like a joke at the rate they will travel. He feels around his belt. Good, he had his collection of knives. He'll definitely need them for sure. He may be a human turned shadow, but he had experience into fighting Shikyo, espicially Kyouken.

With that knowledge of how they fight and how they react to certain situation, he knew what makes them powerful and at the same time, what makes them weak. He knew there weakness. No, he knew the weakness of this person. Unlike Shikyo who currently lived, their style is based off of this man so he knows some of the key components. That wasnt what was going through his mind however. He knew how to fight them, but did Hanashi knew how to. Fighting against one of the second generation shikyo's was not a matter of fighting a shinobi or fighting a magican. When he stared into his eyes last night, he saw that some of her abilities have yet to be awaken. They were very dormant at the time. Although she knows the basic's and probably a few advance styles of fighting, the more refined abilities that makes up Hanashi's' side of the family unique has yet to be released yet. Hitoshi looks back

"A few miles from here, there is a river. That is where we'll be heading towards. So stay close"
He jumps out of the window, propelling himself forward in the air. He was high into the air almost like he was gliding through the air, ripping through the raindrops. He looked graceful as he travelled from building to building. He looks back and see's Hanashi following behind. He nodded and they continued there jumping from building to building. They were moving fairly quickly. With the conditions of their bodies, they would be fine from moving from one place to another. Both of them had to be sure that what they were about to do was very important. Both of them had to be assured that either one of them could die if both of them fought. Hitoshi knew about that fear, he would dimiss it easily knowing that dying was something he was not ready to do. Not yet, he had something to live for. If he lost her...he shook his head and continue on moving toward the river. He wasn't as far as he thought, but that was just his perspective. If he were a regular shinobi, it would've taken about a good fifteen minutes

The surrounding's changed dramatically. They were once in a urban surrounding, filled with life and excitement. Now they were in the forest, travelling on the treetops, away from civilization, away from people. Away from everything. Hitoshi could look ahead and see that the river was not to far from here. Hitoshi looks back and see's that Hanashi was still behind her. She was fine, probably a bit worried but fine nonetheless. She didnt want him to fight, he knew it. She wanted to handle Atrum on her own. She also knew that if she were to fight him, it would cost her life. She was thinking on how he looked, how he acted and reacted to how they spoke. She probably even thought about how he even fought.

"Hey" he said "Dont worry, your dad beat him once. I was there to see it happen so I know how he fights" he tried to bring a little reassurance but he knew that was not the case. He didn't know ALL of Atrum's fighting. He knew from Kyouken's experience that he used a type of illusion that was very strange. It was not like seishin or genjutsu. He didn't know what it was. He'll have to analyze that when they fought. His foot touched the last branch before jumping into the open area. This was where the river was at. It was a large river, stretching a mile across with ease. He could see farther down because the tree's were a bit shorter in height. He saw a smoke arising from one part of the river. He could assume that it was a small village that was close to the shores of the river. Hitoshi knew that it lead into another large body of water that was still inland, connecting with other river that lead to the ocean.

Hitoshi landed on the shores. The dark sand made a small impact underneath Hitoshi's feet, spreading a few inches away his boots. He looks around and got a better view. No sign of civilization. Only the village down the river or so which was probably four or five miles away, there was nobody here. Good, he needed the privacy. He didn't want anyone to find this spot. This was exclusively for Hanashi's eyes only. He walked closer to river till he was at the edge. He kneels down on the ground and moves his gloved hand deep into the sand. He was looking for something

"Hmm, time has really done a number on this place..." he turns his head to Hanashi. She would probably be confused to wonder what the hell he was doing "Ah heheh eh....sorry, forgot to tell you want im looking for. Well for starters, im looking for a leverage so I can pull up the hidden door that leads to the tunnels"

"These tunnels were created thousands if not ten thousands of years ago for easy transport. There are tunnels undereneath the rivers just like this. Probably because they were not full grown rivers all those years ago" he finds the lever. Eureka, he had found the hidden door. He pulls the door open. It lift both sand a some creatures that were living deep in the sand upward and the door flipped open, landing on the softer sand making a small splash. "Shall we..."

Both Hitoshi and Hanashi took the steps. The steps were aged, very slippery due to some of the water seeping down the cracks that the door created through time and made the stone steps almost hard to walk down by. He helped Hanashi through a few steps but he knew she would fine on her own. She may have been a lady but this was a woman that could bust open a boulder with little strain. When they reached the bottom, he saw that there were torches that spread lit the way to there direction

"Hmmm, looks like some of the members of the clan are looking at this spot" he nods his head agreeing with himself "Yep, im sure of it" he walks over to one of the torches and grabs it at the handle. It was a bit warm to his glove but nothing unbearably hot. He takes it out of the slot and begins to walk down the tunnel ways "Hmm, they might be renovating this place. I can imagine, this place is kinda old and they probably want to make it a bit more modern for themselves. Easy transport system and they wont have to worry about them being invaded by thieves and what not. Buts thats kinda stupid...."

He looks at Hanashi "You alright?" He asked as he could probably tell that this was alot to chew on "It looks like you want me to explain a few things to you"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Hanashi was right behind Hitoshi.When he jumped out the window,she already had her cloak in her hand and when she jumped out of the window she already had it on,her hood covering her head.With her Kekkei Genaki she was keeping up with him.She travelled building to building,follow Hitoshi as they got away from the village,from civilazation.Hanashi knew the consequences when she would fight Atrum.She could die,she knew that and accepted it.But,she wasn't about to die at his hands.She was going to see her father and no one will stop her.If they did..she didn't even think about what she could to a person if they got in her way.The woman may look calm but if angered,she can easily break a few limbs.

Hanashi noticed the surroundings changed,meaning they were getting further away from the village,and more into a forest,her feet touching trees and immediatley jumping,going to the next one.She was reassuring herself that everything will be fine,but one thing was worrying her.Over the years Hanashi hasn't spent that much time training her bloodline.She dind't know that much about it,seeing as her father only taught her a few things and Hitoshi last night taught her a new trick,didn't mean she was ready to use it agaisnt Atrum,but she was willing to come up with anything on the spot if it came to that.Her eyes looked at Hitoshi,she was still thinking whether or not to let him fight.If Atrum had a tengu shadow then that would be a problem."Hey" Hanashi blinked in response [colo=darkred]"Dont worry, your dad beat him once. I was there to see it happen so I know how he fights"[/color] a little relief came to her but it still didn't stop her to worry.She would always worried about anyone that was close to her,no matter what they would say to reassure her.The woman was a worry-wort and she never admitted it,

Hanashi landed a few feet away from Hitoshi.Her eyes looked at the floor.Dark sand? she'd never seen dark sand,or so she thought.The sand felt somewhat annoying on Hanashi's opened ninja shoes.Her eyes scanned the area,her eyes looking at the dark sand,the river and whatever she found curious.Her head tilted to the side,curious as why Hitoshi was talking to himself.Then he turned around to look at her."Ah heheh eh....sorry, forgot to tell you want im looking for. Well for starters, im looking for a leverage so I can pull up the hidden door that leads to the tunnels" that was...suprising?to say the least of what Hanashi was thinking.She just kept hearing on what he said,like when the tunnels were used for easy transport years ago.

Hitoshi lead Hanashi down towards the slippery set of stairs.He helped her a bit but she didn't need help,she was able to get down on her own.When they reached the bottom both of them saw torches lit up and spread to there direction.Her eyes looked around curiosly as she answered to Hitoshi "Yeah,I'm fine.You read my mind...please explain.." as her eyes once fell on his back.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Hitoshi glances forward to see where the path was taking them. Even with the torches that probably stretched for miles on end, it was still quite hard to see ahead. His eyes has yet to adjust to the dimness of the light. He then replies to Hanashi

"Long ago, after they created these tunnels. The also created something else underground as well. A large kingdom. This kingdom was said to have been here since the first Shikyo members were alive. In some of the history books, it was said that this kingdom was once above ground but a huge earthquake brought it down. Well thats not so. To be exact, the kingdom was built underground. It had to ability to rise above the surface just in case there was a flood in the near by area. They rose it up so the water could travel through the networks and allow it go into sea. Then when it descended, it would cause a tremendous force to the earth's tetonic plates, making it feel like an "earthquake". At one time, it stayed above ground for more than seventy years before going back underground and never resurfacing again. The kingdom was to be said to be larger than any village to this day. Or so it says in the history books. I dont know the full on measurements of the place but it is quite huge. I think early estimate of the palace was said to be as big as fire country. Well since that is our destination, we'll have to see it for ourselves"

His eyes finally adjusted. Took them long enough he thought to himself. He could see alot better and farther ahead of himself. The tunnel itself was about fourty feet by twenty feet. Large enough to probably bring down a few horses or maybe even a large army. "Well, like I said before, the tunnels are just a underground network for the clan. Even to this day, it is still use. Twenty years ago, they didn't have torches like they have now. It was completely darken. They only reason why is because the technology has totally advanced themselves and they want to make it more modern for themselves. It would probably bring alot of business down here"

Hitoshi glances back at her. There was something else bothering her as well. He knew that for a fact. Hitoshi keeps on saying the Shikyo clan as a present tense, as if they were still alive. She could easily assume that they were still alive but where were they at. "Hanashi, have you ever seen your other relatives besides your father and younger brother?" he said. He lets her answer. "Well, that make sense. You werent exposed to them like your brother was. But the Shikyo clan still exist, its just that ther are very few accounts of them being seen. They know that Kyouken and Riku are alive but no one knows if they have any other relatives. Heheh, they probably believe that you are like the Uchiha clan long ago. Well they do exist but they keep there shit on such a low profile that it does questions whether they exist or not"

He pulls out a knife from his belt "See this? Its one of the more custom made products of your clan. It is extremely durable and does not break easily to the molecular manipulation ability of the clan. It would take a good ten minutes before any of the advance manipulation ability to even make a crack at it. Thats because it is made to last a very long time and to be able to handle the speed, the velocity that you guys run at without it breaking it. Thats why many of the weapons and armors created by them have carbon complex molecules. Diamond. These are extremely expensive on the market. Not one of these villages have these weapons because of the extreme quality and the complex creation of the weapon itself. It is truly amazing to be exact. Alot of the business companies today are usually supported by your clan. But only two out there know about this and one of them are a independent group"

"What does this have to do with these tunnels? Fairly simple. A balance in the economy. When the economy is up, the Shikyo get richer when it is totally down, they loose money and they hate loosing money. Seeing that they like to have a bit of control of politcal and economical standpoints of the entire world, they will try and make sure that nothing fucks it up. Which is why they are try and force the head honcho to go with there plans"

"Its a very complex system to be exact. They have seven minor leaders that are underneath the head leader. The seven leaders have some type of control over something. Manufacturing of weapons, Daimyo control, control over major armies some of the things that the head leader leaves them in charge with. Under those seven leaders are seven lords and the seven lords usually control the fighting status of the shikyo clan, creating elite humans and shikyo members to combat forces of nature that no village would or should handle. They are like the black ops among black ops. Under the seven lords are your typical shikyo. Commoners that live in villages and keep themselves secret from others. There is more to it, but it'll be explain in a short while..."

He stops where he was at. The footsteps that Hitoshi and Hanashi were taking, once echoing through a narrow space of the tunnels has spread across a large space. They were not in the tunnels anymore. The lights from the torches had faded away and it was just complete darkness. The only source of light was coming from the torch in Hitoshi's hand "Hmmm" he said. He looks forward. The only thing he saw was complete darkness. He couldn't see as the torch could not make it that far. It was just a local light for him to see the path. He was about to take a step when he realize that there was no solid ground. It was a cliff. His feet hit a few rocks and they fell forward into the black abyss. Hitoshi knew that the torch was not a sufficient amount of light. He then threw the torch down into the abyss. The light was fading away into total darkness.

"Seishin..."
he said outloud. Hitoshi's hand clapped together "Seishin Kaika: Creation..."

The chakra in the air began to twist and turn. Hitoshi hd done somethi8ng but what he did was something of a surprise. Lights began to shine outward around the enormous area of the seemingly darkness. As the lights began to shine a clear path for them, it revealed to them that it was a very large cavern, it probably strecthed out for miles on end as Hitoshi's jutsu could only stretch for so far. When both Hitoshi's and Hanashi's eyes adjusted what they saw would amaze them both. Even for Hitoshi.

There, stretching outward into the light that was once in the darkness was the castle, the large kingdom that Hitoshi was talking about. Enormous in size, it was a feat that would probably take hundreds if not thousands of years to create. The top of the top reached the top of the probable 400 stories of space that stretched upward. He could see the intricate designs of towers that were larger then one another and shorter than one another. They were towers that would make a mathetican and a architect question the mathmetical proporations of these ingenious creation. Hitoshi looked over to the side and ten meters from them was a bridge. It was going around a few of the towers. It must've been the walkway for people to move across the gigantic empire. His grabbed on his head, feeling the strain of creating all of those lights that probably stretched for miles. He was able to see the towers that was probably where Atrum was at but he could not see downwards. He could see that the darkness continued to go. He did not know whether ther were a abondon town that was said to reside on the bottom level or just a continous abyss.

He walks over to the bridge, putting his hand down so that Hanashi wouldn't worry about him. Creating all those lights was a bit of a strain on him but he would fine momentarily. He looks at the bridge. It was a solid bridge that had railings so no one could fall to the blackness bellow. "This bridge was probably created a few centuries after the last descention of the kingdom. It doesn't look like it is old enough to be here when the kingdom was created. It was probably created so that it would easy usage for the leaders of the time to travel to the main part of the towers. Which is the tallest one here. I see that it leads to it. Thats probably where Atrum resides at"

He takes a step, it was sturdy and nothing shook. He looked underneath to see that it wouldn't of move regardless if he punched it really hard. It was made of a different yet somewhat the same material as knives he had. He continues to walk on the bridge that lead to the giant tower. It was magnificent in its struct that didn't look like it had aged a bit. He looked at Hanashi with a smile "This is pretty cool if ya ask me. I dont remember this cause I was still in the shadow realm when I came here so I wouldn't know this place in full detail"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm

She let Hitoshi explain.So the kingdom was above ground for seventy years and then went back underground,wonder why.Her thoughts wondered aimessly.It didn't suprise her that her family liked being rich.It was as if it was inherited,but Hanashi never liked being rich.Oh well,she couldn't wait to see this 'kingdom' that her clan created.She walked behind him as her eyes got ajusted and then walked beside him.The tunnel looked to go on forever "Im suprised..slightly" she had an imagination about her clan for awhile now,how would they be like,act like,etc.But at her younger years she only thought that her and Kyouken were the ones alive,now Riku came into the picture and it made her wonder how many Shikyo Clan members were actually alive."No,I've never met anyone else form the family.."

Hanashi's eyes follows Hitoshi's hand as he got out a knife from his belt,explaining how durable it was,how much it would take before any advance manipulation ability would crack it.It didn't suprise Hanashi that her family were usuall into the marketing group,after Hitoshi explained Atrum,he seemed like the knid of man who would like being wealthy and dispied being 'poor'.She rolled her eyes at the kingdom they had.If this was how the Shikyo were,she didn't want to be part of that.Were still humans,yet the way we act makes us dispicable monsters.. Hitoshi stopped,making Hanashi automatically stop as well.The echoing of there steps were heard until they stopped.They were in a large space and now the couldn't see,only the light source Hitoshi had was the only thing visible.He took a step farther but he retreated quickly.Looks like he almost was going to fall into an endless abyss.He thre the torch into the abyss,looks like checking the depth of it.

"Seishin..." He said outloud,Hanashi stood a little ways behind him,watching him."Seishin Kaika: Creation..." the chakra in the air began to twist and turn,Hitoshi did something but what came next is what suprised Hanashi.Lights began to shine outwards and around the enormous area of the never ending darkness.The light began to shine a clear path for them.Her eyes closed for a min or two,trying to adjust to the lights that Hitoshi made.When her eyes adjusted her eyes widened at what she saw.It was the large kingdomm Hitoshi was talking about.The castle was enourmous!the designs seemed very intesresting for Hanashi's taste.She looked over to the side and saw a bridge,looked like a walkway for people.Hitoshi grabbed his head,he thought Hanashi didn't notice,boy he was wrong.

Hanashi decided to ignore it and ask him later on.She looked at the towers,her eyes hardening as she saw the tallest tower "..Atrum.." she had her hand on her sword,inside her cloak as she looked at the towers.When Hitoshi punched really hard that got her attention.Looks like he was testing it to see if it would hold or something to her."This is pretty cool if ya ask me. I dont remember this cause I was still in the shadow realm when I came here so I wouldn't know this place in full detail" Hanashi was at his side,looking around "Doesn't seem all that elegant to me..." her eyes looked at Hitoshi "You ok?back there you didnt seem allright.." she was one picky woman.Hanashi knew that.Her father and Jouten knew it and maybe Hitoshi knew as well."Anyway,we aren't here to sightsee Hitoshi.Were here for Atrum.Keep your eyes and ears open and don't let your guard down" her personality changed when she saw this kingdom,she didn't want to go aaround,knowing how the designs were made.She was serious about fighting Atrum and looks like Hitoshi didn't take her that much seriously when she told him back at the hotel.

"Hitoshi,be careful.." as she looked up,looking at the towers once more.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 pm

"Tch" he said confidently. "No worries, no worries. I aint too worried. If I was, I would be freaking the hell out right about now. And my guard is up, its been up ever since we enter into the tunnels" Hitoshi said. He knew that Atrum knew they were here. He may have been a retired leader but that didn't mean he was a retired fighter and killer. The man who killed armies like smashing ants coming from an anthill, probably knew from the moment Hitoshi grabbed onto the handlebar to open the door, to when he grabbed the torch and espicially when he lit up the kingdom. He wasn't trying to descrete at all. He was really trying to lure him out. Trying to get the advantage on him rather than him getting the advantage on them. He knew if he entered that tower, he would be not only screwed from the get go but he would be entering into a lion's den

He was walking slowly. He was looking around feigning to take on the sites of the place as though he was interested in the structures of the place. He looked in awe at the towers which stretched up to the top of the cavern. His hands were in his pocket but it was holding onto a knive which he knew he would have to use it soon. He didn't know how long his lights would light the area but he needed enough time to lure him out. He didn't want to use Hanashi as bait but it had to be done. He was risking his love's life but he would make it up.

Even with lights covering the kingdom, the darkness had the feel of consuming them both. The darkness was really focusing on Hanashi as she was walking beside Hitoshi. She was staying close but it seem like there was something following her. Just her and only her. What was this inspicable feeling that was surrounding her. It felt like the darkness, the shadow around her were waiting something from her. It felt hungry. The feeling of an animal in the shadow, just waiting for her to turn around so the animal could pounce at her body, maul her to death. It was a cold and dark feeling. The moment Hanashi blinked her eyes, Hitoshi was gone Where did he go? Did he go on ahead? He was there just a second ago and now he was gone. It wouldn't be long before she realized that the lights that Hitoshi had created had disappeared. It felt like a genjutsu but there was no chakra source to release herself from. It had to be an illusion and yet it was so real. That's because it was real. Everything that was happening to her right now was real. There was nothing fake about this. If it was a genjutsu, she would be able to control it, harness the power of release and fight off this beast. But it was real. The darkness was real. The loneliness was real. Hitoshi was gone and away from her sight. What had happen to him? Was he ok? Did they get ambushed? Something was watching her, moving in the darkness that was waiting for her. The intangible eyes stared at her, looking at her, waiting for her, ready to have her...

Hanashi.... a voice whispered in Hanashi's ear. Their was no one behind her. Even if there was, she wouldn't be able to see the person. No footsteps, no breathing, no pulse, nothing. It wasn't Hitoshi's voice and if it was, it was a sick joke that he was playing. The voice spoke out again Hanashi.... This one sounded closer to her ear, like the person was directly behind her. It sounded deep, menacing like a monster.

Hanashi.... Now she was probably sure that it was definitely behind her cause she could feel the warm breath speak in her ear. Hanashi....what is it that you fear the most...?

It was silent. Devilishly quiet and unstirring for a brief second. The tension could cut through her, the silence could pierece her heart. I know what you fear...your fear...fear...fear...fear....fear....fear" it continued to echo in her ear over and over and over. The sound of someone getting sliced, a blade cutting flesh was heard in the darkness. She could probably hear the blood dripping down on the bridge. It sounded instantaneous. What the hell was that?

A figured appeared in front of her. It was Hitoshi. He was bloody and battered up all over. His clothes ripped showing the spots that he had been stabbed. The blood poured out of the stabs wounds, continously pouring out. His hair and face was covered with his own blood. He was going to die, he was about to die. He was standing for a moment before he got on his knees and fell over letting out a soft groan before hitting the floor. Standing behind him was a man. Atrum. She could tell it was him. The slate grey eyes, the jet black hair that resembled hers. The cold icy stared that would put her attitude to shame. He was standing there with a blade in his hand. It was covered with his blood, Hitoshi's blood. It dripped down on the ground. He raises the blade up and licks the blood off. He licks it off his lips and his cheek. He looked like he gain no pleasure from it as his face remained unemotional.

He was walking towards her. Before Hanashi could react or even move, he appeared behind her. The blade of that was covered with the blood of her lover dripping down on her black outfit. He whispered "He didn't scream..." he said to her. His voice was also unemotional, very cold to even listen to "He thought that if he would scream that he would give away his position to me..." he chuckled "The fool...he didnt even blink, let alone move when I sliced his throat. Oh, the bleeding, he couldn't stop...he tried grabbing his throat, maybe stop the bleeding. But I cut the arteries of that shadow and he couldn't react fast enough. Next, I stabbed his arms, his legs...his chest...his heart..." he whispered sadistically

"Oh...I can see why you couldn't resist him, very well structured in his physique. It was fun cutting him up..." his voice, he was pleasuring over this. It was twisted and sick in the nature. "The fool...I would love to see you suffer..." he grabbed her chin and turned it towards him. His eyes met hers "Beautiful, just like your mother...she was interesting to cut up as well...she screamed. oooh, her beautiful scream. I could ressurect her and do it all over, again and again and again...I hope your screams are like hers..." his words were convincing. Was what he was saying was true? Did he kill her mother. He must of. He was insane, crazy, vile, sadistic, a masochist, a being who went beyond that of the devil. Kyouken couldn't of beaten him. This man was too powerful, even for Hitoshi and Hanashi's power level together could not match this man's.

"You want to be with him? You want to be this shadow forever? So that you may not suffer without him?" It was silent "Do you want to know what his last words were...do you want to know what he thought before his soul was released? He was choking on his own blood but he said something about "Ha..Hana...Hana...shi..." he said in Hitoshi's exact voice. "Before fading away. I saw what he wanted to do...he failed you...he doesnt want you to suffer, you dont want to suffer alone...there is no need for it...he loved you...he loved you and now that I've taken it away, you probably want nothing more to do then to kill me...but you cant kill me...you dont have the power, the hatred, the kill intent to even lay a scratch on my body" The blade the pressed on her neck. She would then hear voices saying weak, pathetic, good for nothing in voices that she has heard before in her past, voices that would demean her self-consciously "He would want this...he would want you to follow him so that he wont be alone...just let it be..."

She could hear his voice "I would want nothing more than to be with you forever" He said that before to her before. She could feel the warmth of his body hugging her, touching her with his warmth. The comfort she had when he smiled at her. She could also feel the warmth of his lips touching her lips. The pleasure they had that single night

"I love you..." his voice faded away. The good and pleasant emotions once enjoyed by her had fade away leaving her with nothing but the coldness, the darkness that was ready to consume her. The darkness was not there to kill her, it was awaiting for her to die

Atrum takes the blade away from her throat and gives her the blade. He places it into her hand and makes her close her hand with his hand "It wont be hard, it'll be painless. Quick and swift. The blade is still hot from me swinging it. Easy for you to slide the blade into your stomach, your throat, your heart. You wont feel a thing...he's waiting for you right now..."

Last edited by Kyouken Shikyo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am

She rolled her eyes ar the man.Even though Hitoshi was someone important to her,the man could get her annoyed sometimes.Hitoshi kept walking,taking in the sights,what the heck was he doing?Hanashi told him to stop sightseeing.The said shadow master felt uneasy,the lights were still shining but she felt overwhelmed,claustrophobic but she ignored the feeling and kept up with Hitoshi.Still,the feeling didn't leave,by now that feeling was getting on her nerves and she was getting suspicious.It felt like she was surrounded.Surrounded by darkness.When Hanashi blinked Hitoshi was out of her side.The first thought that came to her mind was if it was an ambush,her hand grasping her sword tightly under her cloak.The lights that he made suddenly dissapeared,leaving Hanashi in the pitch black darkness.She got defensive,she tried sensing any chakra source,checking if this was a Genjutsu but she couldn't.It was real,she was alone.

"Hanashi..." a voice whispered in her ear.She didn't move,the voice made her skin crawl.She didn't hear any footsteps behind her,so what gives?She somehow knew for sure it wasn't Hitoshi and if it was,she was gonna kill the man.Hanashi... the voice spoke once again,it sounded close to her ear,as if the person was behind her.It sounded deep and menacing,like a monster.Hanashi... ok,she was getting annoyed,a little scared but most of the part annoyed.She could feel the warm breath touching her ear Hanashi....what is it that you fear most...? then it became silent and unstirring for a brief second I know what you fear... it kept echoing the word 'fear'.Then,the sound of someone getting sliced,the sound of a blade cutting flesh and the sound of blood dripping on the floor was heard.

A figure appeared in front of her.It was Hitoshi,she was sommehow glad but then shock appeared on her face.His clothes were ripped off,showing the spots he was stabbed.Blood poured out of those said places and it kept coming.Her voice had left her.She wanted to scream but she couldn't,she was in shock,looking at the man she love now on the floor.Her eyes saw soemone behind Hitoshi.It was a man,she quickly knew who it was Atrum... his cold icy stare made her back up in her mind.The diffrence between her and him were so obvious,it was like she was looking at her predator and she was the victim.She wanted to run but she felt surrounded.Her eyes fell to the blade he had in his hand.It was covered in Hitoshi's blood.Her eyes looked at him as he licked the blood off from his blade.It looked like he gained pleasure from it,Hanashi felt disgusted.

Atrum was walking towards Hanashi,before she could even move an inch he was behind her,his blade that had her lover's blood was dripping down on her cloak."He didn't scream..." his voice made her feel pathetic."Shut up.. she couldn't believe and she still would deny it.They were related.The way he killed and the way she killed was so diffrent.He enjoyed it,she dispise it.He found pleasure in hearing his victims scream,she found it disgusting."Oh...I can see why you couldn't resist him, very well structured in his physique. It was fun cutting him up..." she tried to ignore his voice.Even his voice made her feel sick and disgusted.He reminded her of some random serial killer loving the feeling of hunting.Hanashi was mad,beyond mad but she was trying so hard to control her anger.If she couldn't,this man would win the battle.

"The fool...I would love to see you suffer..." he grabbed her chin and made her turned towards him.Her eyes and his met.Her emerald eyes were looking at him with horror,anger,fear and a strong feeling to kill.But she couldn't let him win.No way M-Mother.. her breathing by now had gotten uneven.The man talked in such a cold tone she felt thought she felt every word puncturing her,but she stayed strong."Shut up.." she growled at gim.There's no way Hitoshi nor her mother are dead.Impossible.Atrum's blade pressed onto her neck,he said a few words that Hitoshi said,supposedly "Ha..Hana...Hana...shi..." no,she trembled.Hitoshi couldn't be dead.He couldn't!"Before fading away. I saw what wanted to do...he failed you...he doesnt want you to suffer, you dont want to suffer alone...there is no need for it...he loved you...he loved you and now that I've taken it away, you probably want nothing more to do then to kill me...but you cant kill me...you dont have the power, the hatred, the kill intent to even lay a scratch on my body" the blade pressed onto her neck once more.She could hear past voices saying to her weak,pathetic and good for nothing.

It isn't true... her mind had started believing the words he said."I would want nothing more than to be with you forever" She remembered his words.The night they shared,everything but she couldn't bring herself to kill herself."I love you.." and then his voice faded away,leaving her alone facing this monster.Atrum takes the blade from her throat and places it into her hand and makes her close her hand with his."It wont be hard, it'll be painless. Quick and swift. The blade is still hot from me swinging it. Easy for you to slide the blade into your stomach, your throat, your heart. You wont feel a thing...he's waiting for you right now..." her eyes lost all feeling.He was right,wasn't he?Hitoshi was waiting but then she remembered why she came here.Kyouken.Her father.

"I won't...beleive your words.." her voice came back to her but it was a shaky voice."No one...no one..." her eyes flared with anger,and such a strong intent to kill "NO ONE TOUCHES MY MOTHER NOR HITOSHI!" her grasped the blade tightly that Atrum gave her and slashed,well try to slash his cheek.Her breathing had calmed down,but she knew she was in a serious situation."I want to see Kyouken..give me the key..Atrum..." of course it wasn't as easy as she thinks.This man,giving her the key was a miracle.She only hoped a miracle could come out of this.Her eyes glared at her great-grandfather.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am

Hanashi slashes the blade that was given to her at Atrum. Atrum moved his face back to avoid the blade. To him, she was moving slow even though her body was suppose to make her move as fast as the wind, he dodge her with precise ease and the unemotional face remain. Her eyes glared at him, she was angry at him and he could feel it. The tension from her emerald eyes. It pleased him like a young teenager boy getting teased by a teenage girl. He disappeared but he reappeared by Hitoshi body. Kneeling down to his the bloody corspe. He grabbed Hitoshi's hair, the blood dripped off his face. "You want the key? The key to the reality in-between. You believe that I would so happen to give you the key because you ask? If you are serious then this wont last very long"

He puts his hand over Hitoshi's chin and falsely makes him talk with it. "Tch...I aint afraid, he aint gonna sneak up on me" Atrum said in Hitoshi's voice, mocking his dead body, insulting him. "Look what happen to him...on the ground, dead to my blade that you have in your hand...whats the use of even trying to kill me when you couldn't even protect the one person who gave you EVERYTHING! And you couldn't even do anything to protect him nor can you do anything to kill me"

He stood up and walks over to Hanashi. He was taking his time, slowly, ready to kill her. She was going to die and he was moving to him slowly. Hanashi was completely surrounded, behind her wast he hungry darkness that was waiting for her to run around and run and in front of her was her great-grandfather, his face still unemotional, his appearance was sadistic and chaotic and he was walking to her like a father who was ready to beat his child because they had disobeyed him. It was that feeling.

"So, what are you gonna do Hanashi? Are you gonna charge at me with that blade? Maybe disappear and slide the blade through my back to my heart? Or are you gonna punch the ground and destroy the bridge? Or how bout Seppaku, the most honorable way of dying. Suicide by blade. So many options but either way, you are going to die regardless of what you do. I have you at checkmate, the next move is checkmate. Your life, the king piece, will be mine. I took your lovers and just like I took your mothers, your life will be taken"

"You should be honored, Hanashi to be killed by my own blade. It is the pride of your people, your race. The race the guarded this world eon's ago, a race that protect all kinds of beings but then turned against them and ruled them with an iron fist. This is the same blade that killed kings, angels, demons, gods who tried to fight against us, the clan...pierce it through your heart and feel the release of your soul. Feel the pain of thy enemies all those years ago...or take the latter route and kill me. Kill me with everything you have, with your hatred, with your love, with your vengeful heart. Let that blade pierce my heart so it may release my soul, my power and that you may take the key to see your father..."

He stood in front of her, waiting for her decision. What was Hanashi going to do? If everything was real then what he was saying, what he did to Hitoshi, what he did to her mother was true. His words sounded too illusionistic and yet the feel of the handle on the black blade, the blood of Hitoshi on her neck that had dried up. The smell of a corspe laying behind Atrum. It was real. Atrum wanted her to react, he wanted her to do something. Kill herself or kill him. Even if he killed him, why did he say that she would be in checkmate. Thats contradict what he was saying, it had to cause he would be dead and she would have the key. It was the most reasonable response and yet he was standing in front of her, waiting.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Atrum moved so quickly from Hanashi's slash.She couldn't believe it.He was faster than her,it can only be expected from the leader of the clan.He dissapeared and reappeared by Hitoshi's body.He knelt down and grabbed his hair,blood dripped from his face.Her eyes glared at the man.He put's his hand over Hitoshi's chin,making him falsey talk "Tch...I aint afraid, he aint gonna sneak up on me" the grip on Atrum's blade was hurting her hand.She was grasping so hard her were turning white.Her eyes widened with fear as soem tears started pouring out "Look what happen to him...on the ground, dead to my blade that you have in your hand...whats the use of even trying to kill me when you couldn't even protect the one person who gave you EVERYTHING! And you couldn't even do anything to protect him nor can you do anything to kill me" he was right,but he couldn't be right.Hanashi's mind was confusing her,making her think every word of her great-grandfather.The bastard had to die.

He stood up and walked over to Hanashi slowly,taking his time while to Hanashi it felt like forever.She would't die here,not by this mand.She couldn't,she had to find a way to kill him,torture him,do everything he did to Hitoshi.He was gonna pay.Hanashi felt surrounded.The darkness that was around plus Atrum made her feel like there's no way out.Her expression was one that im sure he would enjoy.Her eyes looked at him,her emotions out of control,she had to kill him.but her mind told her to run but her body stood still. "So, what are you gonna do Hanashi?" she gritted her teeth.Damn it!it was like a game of chess,in his turn it would be checkmate if she didn't do a miracle.Atrum's blade was still in her hand,she didn't care if it had her lover's blood on it.She will use it,and if that failed she'll use her other weapons.

"Honored?you must be joking..." she somehow had gotten her sarcastic,cold side out once again as she calmed down.She finally knew she had to kill him in order to get the key "Why should I feel honored?I don't care about this 'kingdom' you made I don't care about the 'history' of our clan.I will do what I have to do and that is kill you..." her eyes went over to Hitoshi's corspe for a minute but then quickly went to Atrum.She knew one thing:She wasn't gonna do what he said.Hanashi was trying to come up with a plan.Since Atrum was faster than Hanashi if she would try anything speed base he would most likeley dodge and end her life immediatley.If she tried her shadow,he would prbably get out his own shadow.If she would use Espada de la Muerte,well that was a mystery what would happen but she decided to not even think about that.But one thing nagging about her was why was he contradicting himself?

If she killed herself,everything she did would be for nothing.If she killed Atrum,she would gain the key and be able to see her father,but..without Hitoshi.If everything was real then everything he said about her love and her mother was true.But his words sounded to illusionistic and yet the feel of the blade that she holded was real,the blood that had driped up on her neck was real.The smell of a rotting corpse behind him was real too..

But wait,he said it was already checkmate so why say kill him?This man wasn't making any sense!He was worse than Kyouken.She had to something and not stand in front of him and wait for her death.She inhaled and then after a few second exhaled her breath "Shadow..." her eyes were looking at his as she spoke in a monotone voice "Come and abide me.." Underneath her feet, her shadow began darker, it began to spread across the ground and towards Atrum,and began to wrap around his legs like some type of tentacle.She gripped the blade that Atrum had given her and pointed it at his heart,that's where it would go.Her hands gripped on the blade tightly as her shadows worked their way up his legs,she was ready to puncture his blade into his heart "Die" she grasped the blade tightly as she used all her force to strike his heart,while the shadows constricted his legs and pulling him downward slightly.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 pm

The shadow constricted Atrum's legs, he could not move nor react to the shadow underneath. It was in Hanashi's control, she had a stronger base of shadow manipulation than he did. He was sinking down into the darkness, he didn't move. Why didn't he react? The blade was aim directly to his heart, everything was about to change in just a matter of a strike of Hanashi's blade. This was her checkmate, she may had lost Hitoshi but she could at least kill Atrum without the reprocussions of loosing her life to meet Kyouken

She made contact, the blade struck through his heart. The flesh was cut, the black blood that flowed through his heart and spurted outward at Hanashi, splashing it into her face. He could feel the cold metal now turn hot as it passes through his heart and through his chest. The force of the matter was strong enough to break his body. His neck fell back.

It was over. It was finally over...

The darkness faded away, she was back standing on the bridge. The lights still revealing the towers of the giant kingdom. In her hand was the blade she used to kill Atrum. The shadow that constricted his feet released him. His body went limp, he fell over to the ground. The blood spilled out of his heart and his eyes stared into nothingness. It was finally over. But something was not right. Something was totally amist. Where was Hitoshi? He was right behind Atrum, laying there with dead with his body cut up. Now he is gone. Next to Atrum...wait, that wasn't Atrum that was stabbed in the heart, it was Hitoshi! Hanashi had stabbed Hitoshi in the heart. He had the look of surprised, the look of something wrong

Underneath Hanashi moved the amoeba creature of darkness, it was moving in front of Hanashi and away from Hitoshi dead body. "Such a poor misforunate event" a voice said. It was female, sounding melancholy and sad. The voice was coming from the shadow itself "He tried to free you from my illusion but it was near impossible. Once the illusion happens, you can never escape it"

The shadow stopped moving. It was thirty meters away from Hitoshi and Hanashi's position. It rises up from the ground, transforming. She was wearing what appeared to be a black night gown dress. It was revealing of her body, showing the naval and her breast. She was shapely filled with curves and oozed with sex all over her body. Her face was just as sexual as her body. Her black eyes with flowing black hair that was down to her lower back mocking the appearance of woman everywhere. Her hands were down to her hips, her eyes stared at Hanashi. She smiled. Oh that smile, it was horrible to see her smile. It was mocking her, looking at her with Hitoshi dead on the ground beside her. She bit her lip

"He is a curious being, very curious indeed. That shadow of yours. Powerful he is, but weak minded when it comes down to it. I wanted to see if I could play with him and let him betray you...but his mental walls would not allow me to use the illusion technique on him"

An illusion? All of it was a illusion? It wasn't genjutsu, no, it didn't have the feel of someone using a chakra source and someone could had broken it. It was so much like a genjutsu and yet it wasn't. What the hell was it then. The woman smiled. She turned her head to the darkness that the light could not penetrate "Did I do good, master?"

"You did excellent...very well performed" that voice. It was familar. It had to been cause it was Atrum's voice. He was walking into the light that Hitoshi had created out of his mind "Watching such a performance was a thing that I enjoy...I thank you". He stood beside the woman. He was wearing a black suit, a white collared shirt and a black tie. Something that was sporting to his luxury and his pride, he looked like he owned the whole entire place. He did. He adjusted his tie and puts his hands in his pockets. A relatively habit of the men of Hanashi's side of the family.

"Anything for you, my master" she bowed her head. She wrapped her arms around Atrum's neck and kissed his cheek. Atrum didn't respond to her action, he remained emotionless in the face and he showed that he didn't care by letting her do what she wanted. She kissed his cheek, wanting him to come closer to her but Aturm pulled away not because he didnt want her to do so, he was not done with Hanashi.

"You are my great-granddaughter Hanashi Shikyo, if I pressumed correct. A pleasure to meet you but I suppose formal introductions will have to be assign later and I'll get to the point. Yes, this is real, you just killed Hitoshi Munashii, the last seishin master of his generation. This not a illusion that my shadow has created" he reaches into his pocket and grabs a small pack of cigarettes. He hits the bottom of the pack and a cigarette comes out of it. He grabs it and puts it in his mouth. He stares at the tip of it and instantaneously it lit. He inhaled the cigarette and exhaled. He place the pack back into his pocket. He takes the cigarette out his mouth condensendantly.

"Im quite surprised you didn't see the illusion but then again, I didn't expect you to reasonably find out till now. The illusion was created by her, the shadow spirits of illusion. Thats all she does is create illusion that goes beyond your shinobi aspect of genjutsu. So real that it is real. It was interesting to say the least. Hitoshi knew right away you were in a illusion and tried to snap you out of it. But no one from the inside or outside can break it. She was at her limit however, if it were to go any further the illusion would've broken and you could've easily handle her"

"Aww, phoo, you dont have to tell her that, Atrum-kun" she said in a playful voice

"It is a nessecity. She needs to know rather than just letting her die being ignorant from how it is. Knowledge is power, even in death my shadow"

He takes another whiff of his cigarette "You should've seen his face, he did not what hit him. Or rather stab him...ironic...to kill the lover" he sighed "No, that would more cliche' yeah, im going with cliche" he didnt sound like the sadistic killer he was in the illusion but he did sound sarcastic, close sounding to Riku.

"But now, I suppose everything goes straight to hell. I'm not going to kill you. No point. You two would've done fine if you were to fight me together but now that I sever the connection, I would see no point into killing a child. I do not wish to lower my standards in killing a child. Im a shikyo assasin not a brute. Let us go my shadow spirit"

He turns his back towards her, walking away from Hanashi. The female shadow spirit puts her arms around his arms and walked with him. She was still acting playful, giddy around Atrum as they were walking away.

Hanashi... a voice said in her ear. It was Hitoshi's voice! What the hell was going on now? Hitoshi was alive but how? Dont make any movements. Dont react, just listen to me. That person on the ground is not me, I made sure of it. When I activated my seishin technique to light up the night, I also activated another jutsu as well. Thats why I grabbed my head cause it caused alot of chakra to do. Please listen to me, hold him back. Talk to him, mock him, I dont care what the hell you do, make sure he is standing by a shadow...can you do that for me love?
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Was it over?Hanashi noticed the blade was at his heart.It made contact,her face was emotionless as blood touched her face.His neck fell back,she sighed.Finally...the darkness faded away,Hanashi noticed she was standing on a bridge.She was back to where she was,the lights were still revealing the kingdom.In her hand thewas the blade she used to kill Atrum.The shadow that she was controlling released his legs.His body fell limp and fell toward the ground.She was glad it was over with,but something told her it was not right.Where's Hitoshi?He was right behind Atrum...what?!It wasn't Atrum she stabbed with the blade,it was Hitoshi.A gasp left her lips,she couldn't believe it.His eyes had the look of something wrong.

Underneath her,she moved the amoeba creature of darkness,it was moving in front of her and away fro, Hitoshi's body.H-Hitoshi.... "Such a poor misforunate event" her eyes searched around the area,trying to find the source of the voice.It sounded like it belong to a female,sounding melancholic and sad."He tried to free you from my illusion but it was near impossible. Once the illusion happens, you can never escape it" It came from the shadow itself!The shadow appeared to be thirty meters away from Hitoshi and Hanashi.It rosed up from the ground,it was transforming.Her eyes gazed at the woman that appeared before her.A glare was sent at her way,Oh Hanashi wanted to cut her up and kill her again and again.

"He is a curious being, very curious indeed. That shadow of yours. Powerful he is, but weak minded when it comes down to it. I wanted to see if I could play with him and let him betray you...but his mental walls would not allow me to use the illusion technique on him" "Play with him?" Was that Shadow joking?but it was illusion?but it felt so real.Hanashi didn't feel someone using a chakra source,and if it was she could have broken it.It was like a genjutsu yet it wasn't.The woman turned her head towards the darkness the light could not penetrate "Did I do good, master?" master?who in the world was this "master" person?she was suprised when she heard "You did excellent...very well performed" that voice...it couldn't be.Atrum!he walked into the light that Hitoshi had created.Her muscles tensed up when she saw him.

She glared at the man as he stood beside the woman.He looked diffrent than the illusion.More fancy,a type of men Hanashi greatly disliked.She crossed her arms.Her hand still gripping onto the blade."Anything for you, my master" Oh god,Hanashi mentally made a face."You are my great-granddaughter Hanashi Shikyo, if I pressumed correct. A pleasure to meet you but I suppose formal introductions will have to be assign later and I'll get to the point. Yes, this is real, you just killed Hitoshi Munashii, the last seishin master of his generation. This not a illusion that my shadow has created" Hitoshi,she couldn't believe it.She killed him,with her own hands,her power,everything.Her eyes followed his hands as he got out a ciggarette.Oh great,he was a smoker as well?bleh "Hn" she ignored Atrum,and his shadow.They both seemed to annoying by Hanashi's standards.Her eye twitched.Ouch,Atrum hit a nerve,a very sensitive one if you ask her.

"But now, I suppose everything goes straight to hell. I'm not going to kill you. No point. You two would've done fine if you were to fight me together but now that I sever the connection, I would see no point into killing a child. I do not wish to lower my standards in killing a child. Im a shikyo assasin not a brute. Let us go my shadow spirit" Atrum turned away and started walking away.The female shadow put her arms around his arms.Her eyes looked at the floor.She felt horrible,she killed the man that loved her.She felt so terrible Oh,Hitoshi... Hanashi... Her eyes widened.She heard a voice in her head.It was Hitoshi!but how,she saw that he died.Dont make any movements. Dont react, just listen to me. That person on the ground is not me, I made sure of it. When I activated my seishin technique to light up the night, I also activated another jutsu as well. Thats why I grabbed my head cause it caused alot of chakra to do. Please listen to me, hold him back. Talk to him, mock him, I dont care what the hell you do, make sure he is standing by a shadow...can you do that for me love?

I'll do my best... in her mind she smirked.Perfect,he was alive."Wait a second!" she said.Her eyes looked at his back "How dare you walk away from me,your great-granddaughter!You think Im not capable of killing you?You think Im not capable of running the clan?!You think Im weak and pathetic?I'd rather face Kyouken's punches a million times.He's more stronger than you and faster!" Hanashi tried mocking him,her eyes glaring holes in his back to make him turn around.She bit her lip Oh please,please pleaaaase stand by a shadow,you old man.... she was playing with her life here.She mentally wondered if she wasn't planning her own funeral.Oh well she trusted Hitoshi's words."Also,look at me when im talking to you!"
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 pm

"Wait a second!" she said. Atrum stopped moving. The woman spirit turns her head, looking at her with hate because he made Atrum stop moving "How dare you walk away from me,your great-granddaughter! You think Im not capable of killing you? You think Im not capable of running the clan?! You think Im weak and pathetic?I'd rather face Kyouken's punches a million times.He's more stronger than you and faster!"

"Also,look at me when im talking to...."

Atrum didnt let her finish her sentence as his hand was wrapped around her throat, grasping it tightly in his hand. The woman had her hands and arms in the position when she held her hands. He had phased through her body and disappeared so fast that even her eyes could not see. Hanashi could remember being told that even a inexperience Shikyo can find the movements of a very fast shikyo. But he moved so fast that it was like he teleported. Was he up to par with speed of her father. The veins in his hand were throbbing, pulsating like a beast. Damn, he wasn't in a shadow. If he would've turned around and just walked back to that spot where he arrived with the woman shadow it would've been easier for Hitoshi to strike him down but he probably thought about it. He was in the light, choking her.

He was standing over her, at his 5'11 self, he seemed like a giant. The lack of oxygen, the lack of time to react and even inhale made it pretty hard for her to even move. He was grasping on her neck tightly, showing no signs of letting off with her. He blinked and then sighed "What a sad sight, you talked all that shit to me and expect me not to react. Remember where you hail from girl, remember who the hell killed gods with these hands and made them beg for mercy. You have yet to even fight up against a powerful man, a shinobi you guys call now a days. Hell, you even ignored the threat that was going to destroy the world. You honestly think you can compare yourself to the three leaders before you? You'r not even a leader anyway, your brother is. He is the youngest and he is done more than you could possibly do..."

"You are pathetic girl..." now the sadistic voice was coming out. She could hear it, hear it in his tone of voice. The collected man had left and now the slate grey eyes had turned pitch black. He looked furious like a demon staring at him "You will never make up for the time loss of what you've done. You will never be able to become leader and lead the clan, you wont even make it out of this cavern...you'll die here..."

"Speak for yourself, bitch ass mutha fucka..." the arrogant tone of Hitoshi's voice echoed and interuppted Atrum.

Atrum looks around. He turns around and looks at the body of Hitoshi. Hitoshi's eyes stilled stared into nothingness. He had to be imagining it. Then, a sudden piercing sound and the tearing of flesh, muscle, intestine and more flesh was ripped through. Atrum looks down at what caused this. He see's that there was a arm that was attached to Hanashi's shadow shirt. The arm had red sleeves, simular to the body on the ground.

"Wha..." he could barely speak out a word. He stiffly turns his head and see's that it was Hitoshi body. The body then began to fade away. It had to be a clone, a kage bunshin, no was it a shadow. What the hell...?

Hitoshi phases out of his shirt and tackles Atrum. Both of them rolled on the ground before stopping at the edge of the bridge. The railing at stopped them but it created leverage for Hitoshi plan to attack. Atrum was on the bottom, Hitoshi was on the top. Atrum tried to react but Hitoshi had thought out a plan. He takes out two knives that was attached to his belt and stabs both of his hands inward. It was hard for him since his skin and muscles wasn't like a humans but he pierce through them with much ease. He then stabbed into his shoulder, Atrum lets out a loud groan.

"Shut the fuck up! Did I say you can groan?!" Hitoshi punches him in the jaw, making the bridge shake a bit. Blood spurts out of Atrum's mouth, he cringes his teeth. His once white smile was now red colred. Hitoshi's hand was hurting but that was alright, he didn't like it when someone messed around with a woman, a woman that told him he loved her. He didn't like it when someone was messing with her emotions. He continued to punch him in the face. He wanted to make him bleed, make him suffer, make him pay for what he has done to her. Left. Right. Left. Right. It was a repeated process that he didn't want to stop until his face was gone, until he could see the brain matter all over his hand. He wanted him dead, he wanted to stop him.

"Thats enough!" the woman spirit yelled. She clapped her hands together. Hitoshi heard a whisle sound that came from Atrum's body. His body had transformed into a amoeba like form with tentacles, ready to strike him. Hitoshi cursed and jumps back avoiding the tentacles. He landed in front of Hanashi. He stands up, he didn't look at Hanashi at first to see if she was ok. He didn't know if the battle was beginning or over. The tentacles resided back into the ground.

"I had a hunch that wasn't Atrum" he said after wiping up the false blood off his hand "Thats why I was beating the living shit out of him" his true persona had come out "I was having a bit of fun with that false Atrum you had. Clever of you, you fucking trick. Never would've thought you would've done some bullshit like that. So tell me, where the hell is the real Atrum..."

The woman spirit walks into the light. Her hips swinged around but she wasn't doing it intentionally, it was just how she walks. She walked until she stood in front of Hitoshi. "First answer me this, seishin master. How did you know that it was the false Atrum and how did you fake your death"

Hitoshi smiled and gave a small chuckle "It was very easy, ya know? You see, I knew that you were here. I remember it wasn't that dark when I first arrived here to this castle. The moment I set my foot into the cavern, thats when I realize that you were here. Hell, I created the lights so that you could retreat not so I could see. I could see fine but I knew you were there and how pure shadow spirits hate the light"

He puts two fingers up "Second, when I activated my seishin kaika technique, I also placed another technique on both you and Hanashi. The reason I put it on Hanashi is because she was the target. If I would've done the first option and just create the lights, hanashi would've been in trouble"

"I hear that your ability has to be looked upon, I didn't look at you when you activated your jutsu"

"No, but you looked at my lights..." he smiled and did a little cackle "The moment I activated my lights. You looked at my lights and that was the moment I activated my signature technqiue, mental deception. A technique that is quite not like genjutsu but a step further than that. I made it look like I was walking ahead of Hanashi, making it look like I was walking with her. Thats what you were looking at. You thought you saw me and her walking together but I was standing behind her, waiting for you to make a move"

He raises another finger up "Thats when I realize that you put your shadow illusion. Thats when I realized that you were her, the first human shadow spirit who was a illusionist at the time. The first person to create genjutsu. When I realized that, I took that to my advantage. I hid inside of Hanashi's clothing. Thankfully she wore shadow clothing, otherwise I would've have to do it the easier way"

"Still" the female spirt said "How did you know it wasnt Atrum?"

"Ahh thats the kicker. See, I went into her mind and saw how the Atrum you portrayed him as was this badass. I realize then that he was false because he is neither sadistic nor cruel. He is a killer, a person who would kill me without hesitation but not cruel enough to kill his great-granddaughter. You made him sound like a real asshole You wanted her to get a false impression. But then when you revealed to Atrum again in a suit and making him smoke a cigarette, that was also some bs cause he doesn't smoke. I remember cause the room me and Kyouken was in was clean, spic and span. You didn't fool me. When I realize that, I showed no mercy to your little clone"

The woman spirit was shocked to hear this. Hitoshi could imagine that Hanashi would also be a bit shock from this. Hitoshi smirked. "So, now you gonna tell me where the hell Atrum is before I beat your brains out?"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Hitoshi got into a fighting stance. He had no look of holding back on her. Male or female, they were the same to him. He had his respect for woman, beautiful woman at that but because she tried to hurt Hanashi he was ready to take the kiddy gloves off and beat her to a living pulp. He tighten his fist, his blood was boiling. His eyes went from crimson red to a bright red. He was ready to kill her

The woman stared at him Was she smiling at him? That surprised Hitoshi. He wasn't expecting someone who was about to get into a fight give a smile at him. They would usually be irritated by then and in any case she had lost this battle unless she told them where Atrum was that She grabbed her stomach and bend over. She was laughing. It wasn't just a regular laughter either, it was like Hitoshi told her a joke and she couldn't hold it in. It was making her stomach feel light with air. She was laughing a good laugh. She was holding in her mouth

"What the fuck is so funny?" Hitoshi asked as he lowers his hand

The woman points at him "You two, you guys are hilarious. I mean, look at your faces, you really have that look. Oh wow, that look. Its so classic. Burning with desire, ready to beat down the enemy. Espcially you Hitoshi, you are a killer. Have you ever decided to go into comedy"

"What the fuck are you talking about!!"

"Lower your voice Hitoshi and stop cursing at me. Im just playing with you thats all. Geez, two people just cant take a joke"

"You tried to kill me and Hanashi, you sick fu..."

She appeared in front of him. She waved a finger in her face. She had grey moon like skin that was soft to look at and was probably soft to the touch "I said...dont..curse...at...me" she said one word at a time.

Hitoshi backed up. Her voice had changed from playful to dead on serious in a split second. The same voice that he heard from his grandmother, Namine and Kyoko. He had his hands up in surrender "M-m-my b-bad..."

She sighed and moved her hair away from her shoulder. She folded her arms and turns around "Atrum is this way...you can find him at the tower as always. Make sure you take off your shoes and dont make a fuss over anything and everything. We remember what you did last time Hitoshi...breaking down the tea table during a ceremony"

Hitoshi memory started to kick in. Oh snap, he had forgot about that time. He got irritated during a tea ceremony between Kyouken and Atrum. He got so irritated that he axe kick his foot through the table. Kyouken never let that incident go till this day. He took a step back and bowed his head "My apologizes"

"Shut up, I dont want to hear it...Hitoshi" She moved more hair away from her hair "Geez, messed my hair up and now my make up is a bit off. I hope you are happy you fucking prick. Hitting my Atrum-kun clone like that. You know how long it took me to make a perfect clone of Atrum-kun? Centuries. FUCKING CENTURIES!! I should break your face in, you prick"

Atrum-kun? So she wasn't faking against that. She really called Atrum with a cute honorific. Hitoshi looked at her blankly. "Uhhh...." he was completely dumbfounded

"Anyway, you two passed the test. When you are ready, you can meet with Atrum. As for me, im going to go change..." she appeared in front of Hitoshi. Her face looked agitated "I'll see you there, you ass..." she walks away. She was murmuring her words, wondering what Hanashi saw in Hitoshi.

Hitoshi sighed and cracked his neck. He turns back and looks at Hanashi. He had a feeling of great guilt. He didn't want to use his ability on her but it was the only chance he got. He walks up to her and stands in front of her. He looked like he was ready to brace himself like he was going to get slap "I know, go ahead, say it. Im a fucking idiot...Im waiting for it"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Atrum's hand was around her throat,grasping it tightly in his hands.,she tried to breathe but she couldn't.Was she gonna die?Did she fail Hitoshi?She remembred that they told her that even an inexpirience shikyo can find the movements of a very fast shiyko,but he moved so fast,like he teleported.he wasn't in a shadow.She was gonna die.She failed.Hanashi coughed,finfing it hard to breathe,she couldn't move.She glared at him,not showing any sign of fear "You are pathetic girl..." the sadistic voice was coming out and she tried to ignore it.Atrum looked furious "You'll die here..."

Hanashi stopped struggling,she let her hand fall to her side.Did she give up?It sure looked like it."Speak for yourself,bithc ass mutha fucka..." the arrogant voice,Hanashi knew it anywhere,it was Hitoshi!.Hanashi then heard a piercing sound and tearing of flesh.Hanashi looked down and saw an arm that was attached to her shadow outfit.The hell?was she already at death's door that she was hallucinating?

Hitoshi phases out of her shirt and tackles Atrum.Hanashi fell to the ground with a 'thud'.She coughed and tried to regain her breath.Her eyes looked at both of them.They rolled on the ground before stopping at the edge pf the bridge.She turned her head away.She was disgusted with Atrum's batle style and she didn't want to see Hitoshi's.She heard Atrum's loud groan,then Hitoshi screamed "Shut the fuck up! Did I say you can groan?!" then the sounds of punching making contact with Atrum's face or whatever place Hitoshi was aiming for.Hanashi cringed.She was still shook up from the previous episode with Atrum.

She kept hearing punch after punch after punch.Looks like Hitoshi wasn't gonna stop anytime soon."Thats enough!" the woman shadow yelled.She clapped her hands together.Hanashi wasn't paying attention.Someone landed in front of her,her emerald eyes looked at who it was.It was Hitoshi. "I had a hunch that wasn't Atrum" Hitoshi said "Thats why I was beating the living shit out of him" Why didn't she notice that?Why didn't she notice that it was a fake Atrum,while Hitoshi noticed immediatley.Was she that weak?Hanashi was in her own little world as the two shadows talked.But she heard every word that she and Hitoshi said.He placed a technique on her?How come she didn't notice that either?She got up,a little wobbly but she got up.

Im weak.. she thought as she looked at the woman and Hitoshi.She will admit,that she felt fear for the first time in her life.She also felt a little left out from the convo they were having.Hitoshi knew Atrum as a person that would kill him without hesitation,but he wasn't as cruel enough to kill his own great-granddaughter.Also he knew that he wasn't a smoker.Hitoshi got into a fighting style in front of Hanashi.By now she had calmed down mentally a little bit.A laugh made Hanashi's thoughts break away.Her eyes fell nto the shadow woman.She was laughing?At what?At them?Hilariou... She couldn't process the word,as if she forgot what it meant.Her eye started twitching.That son of a bitch was playing a oke on them?!She wondered how Atrum got that fucked up shadow,weird woman.

"M-m-my b-bad..." was Hitoshi afraid of that woman?Then,he hasn't seen Hanashi furious yet.Oh,he will see soon enough.She didn't pay attention to their convo,walking down memory lane while she thought she was gonna die!Also,she was thinking of ways to get Hitoshi back.

"I know, go ahead, say it. Im a fucking idiot...Im waiting for it" "Heh.." she gave him a fake,cold smile then...her closed hand came in contact with his cheek,knocking him quiet a few feet "Munashii..." she said in a low voice.Hanashi's glare was intense.If he thought that woman was scary,he hasn't seen anything yet "Don't talk to me.I am furious" Looks like she couldn't take a joke nor tell him a 'Thank you' for saving her life.But,she'll do that when she's not threatening him to punch him again.She loved the man but with everything that happened,Hanashi neede dher space.

"Move it" she simply said in her cold voice as she was walking towards the towers with a serious expression on her face.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Hitoshi let her punch him. Not even dodging or even blocking the hit. He let her hit him making him take a few steps forward. She was cold to him and Hitoshi could feel that. He carefully placed his hands in his pockets and walked behind her. He was thinking that maybe Hanashi was a little bit pissed off. Maybe that was just too little of words to express how she was probably feeling right now. She was definitely pissed off. Seems she inherited her own thing about not taking a joke easily. She probably never been trained by a her father before so the likely hood of this being a "joke" and a "test" would be the same as pulling off the legs of a young child for kicks and giggles. He gave her space, he didn't want a punch or a slap to the face again. Thats the last thing he wanted to feel was the pain of someone punching him in the face for no reason

They were silent for a moment. A very long moment as they were walking on the bridge. He was annoyed, irritated by the fact that he saved her life from a creature who could've and would've killed her and yet he gets the cold shoulder. It pissed him off a bit, ungrateful in his mind. He loved her to death and yet he wanted to at least hear something from her. "So thats it eh? I saved your life and I get diddly and a punch to the gotdamn face and a cold look" he said trying to hold back all the curse words he could possibly think of

"You want to know why she s fucking laughed" he said. It didn't take him long for a curse word to come out "Because thats how your people fight. They fight to kill. They dont hold back, they dont want you to hold back. They want you to feel the pain of almost dying, which you almost did back there and you were about to ACCEPT that fact the moment your mind was slipping. Lucky for me that you were wearing the shadow clothing otherwise your ass would've been dead and she would've been laughing up a gotdamn storm. Fuck up as it sounds, it makes you stronger. For all you know, IM should be the one to give you the gotdamn cold shoulder, I should be the one to fucking be mad. Hell, I should be the one to "

He rubs his eyes together. They had reached the door that lead into the tower itself. Hitoshi pushed it open with a hand and it creaked open to the side. When the door open, inside was not a fancy castle like setting nor the appearance of a king living here, it was very humble, very meek and calming. It was simular to a house that revolved around edo japan. Humble in its nature, it was kinda going away from the large intimidating appearance of the towers they have seen. The sounds of a running waterfall was heard in the background, the flooring was soft and nothing made out of jewels or crystal or anything. It was extremely humble in its nature, much to those who believed that the person who once ruled this castle was a petty rich bastard. The door closed behind them. There was another door that was closed, probably hiding the main host of the castle.

He had calmed down a bit, he didn't mean to raise his voice. He gently grabbed her shoulder hoping she wouldn't turn tug away. He turned her towards her looking into her eyes. His crimson eyes were softer this time, he was genuine about this. "Before you almost faded away, I went into your mind...I saw what you were thinking...you aren't weak Hanashi...these trials ahead of you will only make you stronger...You've made it this far and you are still here. Dont you ever think that you are weak ever again, not in this lifetime or the next dammit. You aint weak and Im sure of it"

He sighes and takes his hand away from her shoulder. "Thats all I really wanted to say...."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 am

Hitoshi was walking behind Haanashi.He didn't say anuthing and she was glad,cayse she couldn't control herself if she heard him at that moment."So thats it he?I saved your life and I get diddly and a punch to the god damn face and a cold look" She didn't say anything.She was probably looking ungrateful in his eyes,but that's how she acted,that's how she was and she will never change that about herself.

"Hn...I hate how my family fights then" she said after he explained why the shadow woman laughed.She kept quiet.She was clenching her fist.It was lucky that she was wearing the shadow clothing or she would've..

She shook her head.By now both Hanashi and Hitoshi had reached the door.She was grateful,she just wanted to get inside.When he opened the door the inside suprised Hanashi.She blinked quickly as her eyes looked at her surroundings.She actually likd how it looked inside.It was remininding her of feudal Japan,in the old days where Lords had catsles such as Atrum had now.She saw another door closed,probably where Atrum layed in waiting.She was about to go foward when a hand grabbed her shoulder,it was Hitoshi and turned Hanashi towards him and looked at her in the eyes.

He scolded her.She didn't care.He was right and she was wrong.She was glad that Hitoshi understood."T-Thank you,Hitoshi.." her voice came out trembling like.She immediatley hugged him,burying her head in his chest,afraid she was gonna cry in front of him "I thought you were really gone.I thought I lost the man that cared so much for me and gave me everything,I was so shook up and I still am" her hands were gripping the back of his jacket as she now looked at him in the eyes.

"Thank you...for saving me" she turned her head away and bit her lip,not use to moments like these with him just yet.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 am

Hitoshi heard her words, he saw her wrap her hand around him and bury her face in his chest. She looked and felt shock and Hitoshi didn't put that in his plan on Hanashi's emotion. He didn't even put that into consideration. He felt awful and he didn't know what to do. He didn't want her to feel shock, he wanted to protect her with everything he had. He hugged her, he couldn't bare to see the person he care for hurt or think lower of herself. It was really the only thing he could do to comfort her, love her. He kissed her forehead.

"Thank you...for saving me" she said to Hitoshi. She turned her head away and bit her lip

"I should've told you about the plan, I didnt want to put you in danger but...Im sorry, im so so sorry, Hanashi. I'm a idiot to even put that plan into motion. I could've gotten you killed and I...dammit, Im so dumb" he hugged her a bit firmer. She felt cold to him and he wanted to give her all the heat that he could give to her "You must think im a idiot sometimes?" He laughs "But I guess Im an idiot that you cant stop lovin and you are a woman that I would..." His words were cut off by footsteps. Hanashi could definitely assume what his next words were gonna me

"Romantic to say the least" the voice came behind the door. The door slide across. Walking out was Atrum wearing a black kimimno and white socks. His right hand was into his sleeve, being held up by a sling of some sort while his other hand was behind his head scratching the back of his neck. He looks at them. He still had that unemotional face. He seem alot calmer, much calmer than the man who the woman shadow spirit portrayed him as. He didn't seem to mind there presence nor did he look annoyed by a young couple holding each other in the presence of a former leader. He shrugs and says "I really dont want to ruin the sentimental moment you guys are having. Its really lovely, seeing two people have a moment together and hearing it behind the door but you both dont have enough time to do so at the moment. It would be better for you to wait until are meeting is over"

He walks into the room "Make sure you take off your shoes"

Hitoshi lets go of Hanashi, even though he didn't want to. He wanted to kiss her but Atrum was right, they didn't have time and they had all the time later after the meeting to do anything in a affectionate matter. Right now, the task was to get the key that would allow them entrance into the world where Kyouken resides. Hitoshi took off his jacket and sets it over a hook that was meant for coats and jackets to be placed upon. Next to the hook was a minature waterfall. He saw the koi fish swimming around in a small life-like pool created for them. He takes off his boots and sets them at the edge of the step. He steps up to the room and makes sure that Hanashi is in the room. He closes the door

"Please, sit down, have some tea" Atrum was already sitting down. In front of them was a table. It smelled heavenly with the aroma of tea. Heavenly in its nature, it filled the room of a euphoria that could be described as heavenly. Hitoshi sits down. Placed in front was tea already ready for him to drink. He grabs the cup and puts the edge of the cup to his lips where he sipped it.

"Its delicious" he said as he lowers the cup back on the tea plate "My, its heavenly. What type of tea leave did you use?"

"Nothing special, Hitoshi-san. I create it myself"

"You create the tea leaves yourself?"

"Yes. Although it may seem like this place is a gloomy on the outside. On the inside, I am able to create the perfect conditions to create the tea leaves"

Hitoshi didn't realize it from before but the room, the area itself. It looked like a small home for a humble old man. It didn't seem gigantic, just a small room for someone like Atrum to relax and not worry about the ways of life. It was weird to Hitoshi cause he doesn't remember the room. There was probably a bigger room in one of the doors that was behind Atrum but they were probably not permitted at the time to enter into the room. The space looked brighter. He looked at the window and saw that there was a type of lighting coming outside. It looked like it was the middle of the afternoon , the sun was high in the sky and there was something in the background that was chirping. Birds. Hitoshi was hearing birds.

"Uhhh...the sky. Its bright. I know one thing for sure, my seishin creation didn't make it that bright. What in the world is up with the bird sounds and the light that appears to look like the sun?"

"You are probably wondering how we made a false sense of the outside world. Well its quite complex but I created it for myself so I wouldn't see the black and gloomy space of the cavern all the time. I had my son help me with it" His speech didn't sound cold, his face remain unemotional but his voice sounded very warm and welcoming. "But I suppose this is enough small talk, lets get down to business. You are after the key to the other realm I presume yes?"

"Uhhh...yeah...how did you know...?"

"We were expecting your visit at one time or another"

"We?" Hitoshi was definitely confused

"Yes, myself and Kyouken. Kyouken had come here five years prior saying that Hanashi and yourself would arrive to this castle to come to speak to me"

"Wait, wait, wait" Now Hitoshi was really confused. Kyouken came here already five years prior? He knew that they were coming? Either Kyouken planned that out perfectly or he has nothing better to do but to mess with people's head "You mean to tell me that you were waiting for us five years ago?"

Atrum takes a sip of his tea and sets it down on the table"Correct" He looks over at Hanashi. "So, you are my great-grandaughter Hanashi Shikyo. My oh my, you are a very beautiful young woman. Im guessing you are Kyouken's eldest child. I wasnt expecting him to have a daughter first. I was assuming he had a son but I assumed wrong. I can see why he talks highly of you. You are a definite special case"

Atrum blinks "Would you like to know anything about me or yourself or your people. Anything at all, I will try to help you with the best of my knowledge"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am

Hanashi let Hitoshi hug her a bit firmer.She felt the heat that was emanating from his body,it felt nice.She didn't think less of him for doing what he did,sure she was mad.But she could forgive him,he meant well.Hanashi loved Hitoshi,that's all she knows.Her ereas heard footsteps,which in turn made Hitoshi cut off from what he was saying."Romantic to say the least" the voice came from behind the door.The door slid open,revealing Atrum wearing a black kimono and white socks.Hanashi looked at the man.He almost looked the same as the man that the shadow woman portrayed,but his face was calmer,much calmer.

Hanashi let go of Hitoshi as he let go of her.Atrum was right.They would have all the moments in the wolrd to be with each other,right now the task was to get the key.She took off her shoes and set them near hook where the jackets and coats meant to go.Hanashi placed her cloak over another hook,right next to Hitoshi's as she entered.He closed the door."Please, sit down, have some tea"[color] Atrum was already sitting down.Hanashi's eyes fell on to the table.The tea smelled heavenly to her.Hitoshi sat down while Hanashi followed behind.The cup was already in front of her,placed on the table.She picked it up and puts the edge of the cup near her lips,also taking in the aroma.She sipped a little and placed it back down.

She tilted her head to the side as the two started making some conversation.What a weird turn of events.She found it hard to believe that he could grow something in here,but with everything that has happened,she was open to anything.The room didn't look anything as Hanashi thought.She thought it would be decorated with jewels,havd some gold around,priceless statues and whatnot.But this really caught her by suprise.And it was small and not gigantic,another thing she found weird.[color=darkred]"Uhhh...the sky. Its bright. I know one thing for sure, my seishin creation didn't make it that bright. What in the world is up with the bird sounds and the light that appears to look like the sun?"
Now that was interesting,Hanashi looked at where Hitoshi was looking.He was right!It looked like the sun's rays were out,like in the afternoon and there were birds chirping?What a weird place,yet it was somehow comfortable to be in.

"But I suppose this is enough small talk, lets get down to business. You are after the key to the other realm I presume yes?"

"Uhhh...yeah...how did you know...?"

"We were expecting your visit at one time or another"

"We?" Hitoshi was definitely confused and so was Hanashi We?Who the hell was waiting for us besides Atrum? "Yes, myself and Kyouken. Kyouken had come here five years prior saying that Hanashi and yourself would arrive to this castle to come to speak to me" Ok,rewind.Kyouken,her father and Atrum,her great-grandfather were waiting for her to come all these years?Does Kyouken loved to make things more confusing as it is,or was it just a hobby?

"So, you are my great-grandaughter Hanashi Shikyo. My oh my, you are a very beautiful young woman. Im guessing you are Kyouken's eldest child. I wasnt expecting him to have a daughter first. I was assuming he had a son but I assumed wrong. I can see why he talks highly of you. You are a definite special case" quickly when he started speaking Hanashi's gaze was turn towards him.She didn't know what to say,after what happen and all she was suprised she hasn't tried to pull out any curse words at him.

"Umm...well first of all,thank you for the compliments,sir.Second,I would really like to know about myself and of course you.I never knew I even had a great-grandfather" she had the tea in her hands as she looked at it,her own reflection looking towards her,she put the tea near her lips again and took a sip.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Atrum sipped the tea in his cup and lets out out a soft sigh. He seemed to be enjoying tea but more so, he was enjoying the company of both Hitoshi and Hanashi. "Yes, well as you already know, my name is Atrum, Atrum Shikyo. I am the last of the second generation of Shikyo. I may look young but my age is something of a spectale, an amazement of my type for we of the second generation were bloodthirsty monsters who would die at a very young age. It was saddening to be think about it. But we were not always a violent or a rich clan. In fact we were one of the poorest clans out of there for a very long, long time" It seem mere impossible. The Shikyo, a very poor clan? That wasn't even in the comprehension of the modern day clan member but in his eyes he told no deception to them.

"Three or four millenia ago, we were a humble race of creatures who protected people like Hitoshi, people like the devils, the angels and gods and goddesses of these worlds. We protected them with our lives and we were grateful for protecting them Your great-great-grandfather was the person who originally wanted to united the people because even though we were small in group, we were seperated. Seperated by the boundaries of disagreements"

"The people, did not like this. They did not want to rely on our people. They began to fear us because as all beings would do, they would fear those who have too much power. They began to hunt us down, try to eliminate our clan. They try to succeed but...." Atrum paused to take another sip of his tea "....it was mere hopeless. We may have been humble but we were still highly advance compared to them. They were barbaric in nature, there magic could not eliminate us. The hellfire of demons and the light of angels, the powers of the gods and goddesses. Names such as Tsukiyomi, Amatersu and Susanoo could not match up against our power. We began to drive them back, almost completely wiping them out"

"My father, knew this would happen. As wise as he was, he knew that when this would happen, the Shikyo would begin to hate all things. They would hate beings that would even come to question there power. Not all humans wanted to get rid of us nor did any other being. Only certain kinds. But we began to generalize our on everyone. And thats where our hatred began"

"My father, asked me to bring them together. I was young, bold and prideful at the time but I listen to my fathers' wisdom. I could see that the more we would kill, the more powerhungry for the blood of all beings. I knew that if we did not come together as one, we would be the death of ourselves. So, I brought them together. I was chosen because my father was a legendary man who actually spoke to God himself. His power would transfer over from generation, to generation. I was able to bring them together but I could not change there ways. There was nothing I could do to actually change there thinking. I knew my father wouldn't.

"To think, God created us in his image to protect and look at what we were doing. Killing everything that walked or breathed. I hated it. I hated my clan so much just like you right now...you think I dont know what it is like. To once be humble and poor and become rich and haughty? No, I despised it. I despised it more than anything. I told your grandfather that. Pravus Shikyo. He was the one who actually wanted to help the world by stablizing the economy so everyone in the world could live peacefully. But he was cold and arrogant of the old pride that me and my father had"

"Then, two millenia later... came your father. Your grandmother had twins. I remember the birth well. Kyouken and Kudara. I saw that the blue hair, the same blue hair that my father had. It was something that I have yet to see. Because of that, I knew there was something special about that child. I watched as he grew and I knew that he would help this world, even if it means he would have to destroy the clan to help it. But he didn't. He loved his clan and was proud of his people. Even though they turned him away, that did not stop the love he had for the clan. It may not look like it, but he loves the people and hates to kill. Just like the original Shikyo, my father"

"Now, now it is you and Riku. I have heard many things about you two. A loner child seeking answers and a boy who is also a loner. Two powers, two seperate timelines, two beings. I believe that your father made a stepping stone for the change of our clan. We can protect everyone again just we did all those millenia ago. It would be nice to see us humble ourselves again. I see it in your generation. Maybe there is hope"

"That is what you are, you thought that your thinking was not of Shikyo but it is. It is the original peacemaker. Not the violent things we do not. I do admit, the test that my shadow did to you was suppose to make you die. Without that training, your father, Riku, my son would not have survived this far. You must accept the teachings of the old and the new to even succeed. If not, if you do not accept that, then we will die and everything will be lost..."

"But what about the key?" Hitoshi said, finally after drinking the rest of his tea. "Kyouken says you have the key that will allow us to go to the other world"

"Ahhh yes, the key. The key is in my possession but I cannot activate it. You see, the key itself is half complete"

"Half complete? What do you mean?"

"The key can only be open by the people who LIVED in the world your father is at. They are the only one's that could even remotely enter. I cannot and neither can you Hitoshi" he looks at Hanashi "But she can enter into the world...because of her mother. You see, it was her, that woman, who gave Kyouken the aura of the tranquil. The calmest soul ability that he has. The aura, something totally different from chakra, is something that only your mother's race can use. But your mother never taught you how to activate the ability. Without it...." he looks down "I am sorry, but the key will not work unless you activate your aura ability"

Hitoshi looked disappointed. They came all this way to not get any results. They busted there asses off to get here and because Hanashi couldn't or that what he presummed to activate the ability her fathr and her brother could use. "Do you know how to activate her ability?"

Atrum shook his head "There is nothing I can do. I do not know anything about the race of your mother people. I know that they are recorders, historians but that is all I know. I do not have any clue on what there abilities are. I am sorry that you have travelled this to almost die and recieve nothing...I can still give you the key, but I do not know..." thats all he said before standing up. Taking his left hand out of the sling, he hands Hanashi an orb"This is the key, I do not know what you can do with it but...I must pardon myself" he also sounded disappointed. He walks to the left side of the room, opens the door and closes it, leaving Hanashi and Hitoshi to themselves.

Hitoshi slammed his hand on the table "Dammit!" he yelled out, furious that this is happening. "We were so gotdamn close...so fucking close..."

Hanashi was holding the orb like shape that was the key to her mother's world. It was spherical, shaped with intricate designs that looked like hirogliphics. It was edged into the orb itself and it was a beautiful gold that shine itself. It seem so precious to a person who could put a price on it but it was deem useless cause the key was no help if Hanashi could not activate the powers her mother gave down to her...

Hanashi...a voice said. It was a whisper and could not be decipher on which voice it was. Who was it would be up to Hanashi's thinking. Listen, there is a way to activate it. You must realize what it is. I shall give you one hint...calm your soul...and it will activate...I know you can do it....my daughter
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Hanashi closed her eyes,hearing every word her great-grandfather said about their clan.She was still holding the tea in her hands.Lot's of questions came into Hanashi's mind but she ignored them,knowing she would interrupt the wiser Shikyo.The Shikyo clan being poor?Now if you told that to someone of Hanashi and Riku's generation,they'd probably think your nuts,crazy.Hard to believe everything he's saying.We use to protect every being and now...were monsters ourselves..

Though Hanashi felt a somewhat hate towards the clan,all of that was dissapearing,as if she had a false sense that the Shikyo clan were nothing but greedy people,when they were actually beings that even protected goddesses and gods.People were afraid of them,afraid of Hanashi's clan.She wasn't suprised.The clan alone having such great leaders in the past who in their thinking abilities were advanced than others.But mos tof all,she thought people were angry towards the clan.They were barbaric,they decided to not rely on them.She had heard of the battle with the Uchiha-Shikyo one time,but she didn't remember all the full details.

Hanashi started noticing something.Every leader was a male,none female.Could it be that there wasn't any females born into the family to be the leader of the clan?Or simply they wanted a male figure?Who knows.Atrum's father sounds like a wise man and he was from what he was saying.. she looked down at her tea and began drinking it all up.Reminds me of my father.. to think,what would happen if God decided to descend and look at the clan now.Would he be angered?would he feel betrayed?certaintly one of the two options seemed very likely.

She chuckled,being told how her father looked like as a child.The blue hair,Hanashi always wondered where she got her hair color from.Maybe from Atrum?seeing as they have the same color but what about her eyes..?

"Now, now it is you and Riku. I have heard many things about you two. A loner child seeking answers and a boy who is also a loner. Two powers, two seperate timelines, two beings. I believe that your father made a stepping stone for the change of our clan. We can protect everyone again just we did all those millenia ago. It would be nice to see us humble ourselves again. I see it in your generation. Maybe there is hope" she didn't knew much about Riku.Only thing she slightly disliked:he reminded her of Kyouken a little too much.

Her eyes stared at the empty cup in her hands,then placed it on the table.He was right.Hanashi had to accept the old and new teachings,otherwise everything will be lost.She didn't want that.She was gonna accept the new ways and old ways of their clan,even if they seemed weird in her part.

"But what about the key?" Hitoshi said, finally after drinking the rest of his tea. "Kyouken says you have the key that will allow us to go to the other world" Her eyes looked at Atrum,waiting for his answer."Ahhh yes, the key. The key is in my possession but I cannot activate it. You see, the key itself is half complete" Incomplete?what's that supposed to mean?did she come all this way for nothing..?

"The key can only be open by the people who LIVED in the world your father is at. They are the only one's that could even remotely enter. I cannot and neither can you Hitoshi" Atrum looks at Hanashi "But she can enter into the world...because of her mother. You see, it was her, that woman, who gave Kyouken the aura of the tranquil. The calmest soul ability that he has. The aura, something totally different from chakra, is something that only your mother's race can use. But your mother never taught you how to activate the ability. Without it...." he looks down "I am sorry, but the key will not work unless you activate your aura ability" a sigh escaped the young Shikyo's lips.She was dissapointed,but she kept her calm expression.

"Recorders...?" her head tilted slightly to the side.Historians?her mom was a recorder?she didn't know.Maybe because her memories are her mother are very blurry,only memories of her father were clear as day but when it came to Hanashi's mom,all she could see was a blur.She noticed Atrum stand up,taking his left hand out of the sling and hands the orb to Hanashi."This is the key, I do not know what you can do with it but...I must pardon myself" he sounded dissapointed as he left the room.Hitoshi slammed his hand on the table,screaming "Dammit!" Hanashi looked at the beautiful orb that Atrum gave her.She thought it was gonna be a half-incomplete key but no,it was an orb, a pretty one if you ask her.

Hanashi... she snapped out of looking at the orb and concentrated on the voice in her mind. Listen, there is a way to activate it. You must realize what it is. I shall give you one hint...calm your soul...and it will activate...I know you can do it....my daughter she couldn't decipher the voice,but at the end he or she said "may daughter" could it mean it was her mother?or...Kyouken?she didn't have time to think about that.She decided to trust the voice and closed her eyes,the orb in her hands as she tried calming her soul down.Her breathing became calm,since it was slightly uneven with all the anxiousness she felt.Let's hope this works...
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum