Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vehicles

Go down

Vehicles Empty Vehicles

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

The staff has decided to implement a vehicle system, and the rules are below. There is a forum for vehicle transportation, and this is where all the between village transportation, wether on foot or in vehicle should go.

Trains
Trains are a group transportation that can be used by all ninja. Their is only one train for each direction, meaning only one topic per direction. The trains only travel to the places listed below. Fighting on the trains is possible, but the trains are near impervious to damage from the outside meaning only attacks from the inside would cause it damage?

Centralized traffic control(automated, and protected by numerous firewalls) manages all trains operation, and all tasks relating to the train, track, station and schedule are highly systemized by computer.It employs an ATC (Automatic Train Control) system, eliminating the need for trackside signals. It uses tunnels and viaducts to go through and over obstacles rather than around them, with a minimum curve radius of 4,000 meters. The train is capable of being powered by both traditional generated electricity and and electricity converted from solar power( through solar panels on the roof and a generator in the back of the train). The cars are air-sealed to ensure stable air pressure when entering tunnels at high speed.

Konoha

1 train going to Sand
1 train goingto Kumo
I train going to the docks for Mist

Mist
Boat travel to docks then trains to each village

1 train going to Sand
1 train goingto Kumo
I train going to Leaf
1 train going to all Lesser Countries

Kumo
1 train going to Sand
1 train goingto Leaf
I train going to the docks for Mist
1 Train going to all Lesser Countries

Sand
1 train going to Leaf
1 train goingto Kumo
1 train going to the docks for Mist
1 train going to all Lesser Countries

Lesser Countries
1 train going to Leaf
1 train going to Sand
1 train going to Kumo
1 train going to the docks for Mist

Traveling on trains cuts all travel time in half: see traveling rules for more details

CARS
Motorcycles and cars can only be used as transportion.

Only Kage's get cars and they can only be used for transportation. The cars can be attacked (if attacker is fast enough) physically, or with projectiles/Jutsu.

Motorcycles
Those at or over the age of 16 can get a motorcycle at the cost of 350 points and RPing it out or as a gift from the Kage of their villages.
Motorcycles can be attacked if fast enough.

Note:Vehicles can be customized, but they must be submitted at creation or added in after creation (any customizations after creation can only be obtained through RP)
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum