Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drac's Jutsu(Finished)

5 posters

Go down

Drac's Jutsu(Finished) Empty Drac's Jutsu(Finished)

Post by Alucard Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Name of Jutsu:Karyū no Hōkō
Range:Mid
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Users:
Element Affinity:Fire

Description: The user builds up chakra inside the lungs. The user will hold their breath, until they are ready to fire. The user will then breathe fire at their opponents which transforms in a large fireball. This can also be used in a stream of fire.

Weakness: Water

Name of Jutsu: Karyuu no Kakitsume
Range: Close
Users:
Element Affinity: Fire

Description: The user will preform the proper hand signs and then ignites their feet on fire to increase the power of their kicks. This can last as long as the user feeds chakra to the fire. This does not harm the user.

Name of Jutsu:Karyū no Tekken
Range:Close
Type of Jutsu:Ninjutsu
Users:

Description: This jutsu is rather similar to Karyuu no Kakitsume. However, instead of the feet, the fire produces over the hands. The user will preform the proper hand signs and engulfs their fist in flames to strike their opponent, causing increased damage. This can last as long as the user feeds chakra to the fire. This does not harm the user.

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Yokugeki
Users:

Description: The user will take hold of their opponent and ignites his hands on fire as support to throw them. The user must first ready the flames on their hands, and then take hold of the opponent. This jutsu is mainly used to set up another attack, but it does do some damage of it's own. This does not harm the user

Weakness: Water, user has to get hold of their opponent.

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Kōen
Range: Mid
Users:

Description: The user will ignite both hands and will then clasps his hands together and throws an intense fireball at his enemy. The fireballs can be fired more than once at an opponent.

Weakness:Water

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Enchū
Users:

Description: This allows the user to ignite the users elbow's or feet, on fire, producing a stream of fire, that makes the user's punch or kick twice as powerful. This can also be used to make the user faster, and the stream can hurt the opponent if they are behind the user.

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Kenkaku
Users: Dragon Members
Element Affinity:

Description: This jutsu is rather similar to Karyuu no Kakitsume and Karyū no Tekken. However, instead of the feet or hands, the fire produces over the entire body. The user ignites his entire body on fire to charge at his opponent to launch them high into the air. The user can also use the fire to shoot out at opponents. Some Elemental attacks will not affect the user while in this state. This does not harm the user.

Weakness: This takes quite a bit of charka to use.

Name of Jutsu:Guren:Karyuu no Ken

Description: This jutsu is a stronger version of Karyū no Tekken. Lighting their hands on fire, the user will rapidly punch his opponent with his fists. Each punch causes a fiery explosion. This can cause a serve amount of damage to an opponent.

Weakness: Water. This jutsu also takes a descent amount of chakra for each punch that is used. This includes ones that miss.

Name of Jutsu:Dragon Force
Range:Self
Users:Advanced Dragon Members

Description: A stupendously powerful state of Dragon Slayer where the users strength and speed increase a tenfold and dragon scales form on their face. For Drac, the Dragon Force, is much like Karyū no Kenkaku, although it is much stronger. A Dragon like aura will form around the user. The dragon will be made of the main element the user, uses.

Weakness: Can only be used once a fight. The user may only use C-ranked jutsu after the effects of the jutsu wear off. This jutsu only last ten posts.

Name of Jutsu:Exquip
Type of Jutsu: Weaponry
Users:
Element Affinity:

Description: This ability allows the user to Desummon and Summon weapons, items, armor, or clothing when they feel like it. This is much like summoning, however no scrolls or hand signs are needed. Only a little chakra is needed to summon these weapons. The user must own the weapons to summon them.

Weakness: Not strong enough to have one

Name of Jutsu:Rock Wall
Range:Close - Mid
Users:
Element Affinity: Earth

Description: The user will creates pillars from the ground that form a wall, blocking incoming attacks. The pillar can be made as any shape or size and can be moved around, according to the attacks that come at the user. They can also be used to crush the enemy.

Weakness:Lightning. Takes chakra to move the pillars.

Last edited by Drac on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Drac's Jutsu(Finished) Empty Re: Drac's Jutsu(Finished)

Post by Alucard Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Finished
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Drac wrote:

Name of Jutsu: Karyuu no Kakitsume
Users:

Description: The user will preform the proper hand signs and then ignites their feet on fire to increase the power of their kicks. This can last as long as the user feeds chakra to the fire. This does not harm the user.

Name of Jutsu:Karyū no Tekken
Range:Close
Type of Jutsu:Ninjutsu
Users:

Description: This jutsu is rather similar to Karyuu no Kakitsume. However, instead of the feet, the fire produces over the hands. The user will preform the proper hand signs and engulfs their fist in flames to strike their opponent, causing increased damage. This can last as long as the user feeds chakra to the fire. This does not harm the user.

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Kōen
Type of Jutsu:
Users:
Element Affinity:

Description: The user will ignite both hands and will then clasps his hands together and throws an intense fireball at his enemy. The fireballs can be fired more than once at an opponent.

Weakness:Water

Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Enchū
Users:

Description: This allows the user to ignite the users elbow's or feet, on fire, producing a stream of fire, that makes the user's punch or kick twice as powerful. This can also be used to make the user faster, and the stream can hurt the opponent if they are behind the user.

Name of Jutsu:Guren:Karyuu no Ken

Description: This jutsu is a stronger version of Karyū no Tekken. Lighting their hands on fire, the user will rapidly punch his opponent with his fists. Each punch causes a fiery explosion. This can cause a serve amount of damage to an opponent.

These all resemble one of the jutsu me and Konoha has.
It's called Daiennetsu Genko (Hell-Fist) in Nasamea's list and Idk the name of it in Konoha's list.

Beat you to it buddy Razz

Drac wrote:
Name of Jutsu: Karyū no Kenkaku
Element Affinity:

Description: This jutsu is rather similar to Karyuu no Kakitsume and Karyū no Tekken. However, instead of the feet or hands, the fire produces over the entire body. The user ignites his entire body on fire to charge at his opponent to launch them high into the air. The user can also use the fire to shoot out at opponents. Some Elemental attacks will not affect the user while in this state. This does not harm the user.

Weakness: This takes quite a bit of charka to use.

This resembles my jutsu Kyoubou Honoo (Raging Flame), under Nasamea's list again

Drac wrote:
Name of Jutsu:Dragon Force
Range:Self
Users:Advanced Dragon Members

Description: A stupendously powerful state of Dragon Slayer where the users strength and speed increase a tenfold and dragon scales form on their face. For Drac, the Dragon Force, is much like Karyū no Kenkaku, although it is much stronger. A Dragon like aura will form around the user. The dragon will be made of the main element the user, uses.

Weakness: Can only be used once a fight.

I will look over this as soon as I finish looking over your bloodline so sit tight

Drac wrote:
Name of Jutsu:Exquip
Type of Jutsu: Weaponry
Users:
Element Affinity:

Description: This ability allows the user to Desummon and Summon weapons, items, armor, or clothing when they feel like it. This is much like summoning, however no scrolls or hand signs are needed. Only a little chakra is needed to summon these weapons. The user must own the weapons to summon them.

Weakness: Not strong enough to have one

Ninja anturally use handsigns to appropriately conjure up chakra to perform such jutsu. To summon something you need have that object nearby you in a sort of scroll. Otherwise it could be considered a time/space type of jutsu which is a No No.

Drac wrote:
Name of Jutsu:Pyrokenesis
Users:

Description: This gives the user the power to control most fire around him. With this jutsu, the user can control fire a rank below the rank they are. Meaning that an A rank user may only control B ranked jutsu or below.

Weakness: Water. If an opponent has the same ability, the effects of this jutsu is voided.

Kyouken has already created a jutsu like this that is also used by Kumori: Katon Kaika
I wanted it to :/

Drac wrote:
Name of Jutsu:Earthquake
Range: Close - Mid
Users:
Element Affinity: Earth

Description: Striking the ground with feet, fists, or hammers creates localized earthquakes or fissures to throw opponents off-balance. This same process can be used to sculpture a landmass or to slice large chunks of rock clean off a surface to create avalanches or rockfalls.

Weakness: An easy attack to avoid.

For this you would most likely need Chakra Control as a specialty to make clean cuts and use enough focused chakra to perform this. We have seen what Sakura, she also had the ability to control her chakra.
Since you lack this, it would make this more like an A rank to your chara due to the amount of control needed.

Please give more detail on all the weaknesses.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Fire jutsu
All my jutsu are my creation, I did not copy them from anyone else.

Exquip
And I can make handseals, but I'd really rather not make them from scrolls, that defeats the purpose of jutsu. It's not like I'm summoning animals or anything.

Pyrokenesis
Again, my own creation.

Earthquake
Can be made an A-ranked jutsu
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I didn't say you didn't reate them yourself, what I meant was there is already jutsu that includes all of that.
Hnnn however, they're approved anyhow since it's not the exact jutsu itself.
So the fire jutsu are all good.

Exquip
I still do not see how it is possible to summoning anything without the use of blood or a type of scroll and it not being a time/space jutsu. Even Tenten used blood and scrolls to summon items, Temari used blood and her fan, Orochimaru used his snake tattoo, etc.
You need some sort of medium rather then jutsu using chakra. Something needs to binds that chakra with the item to use, like how ninja use blood. Which, you already know this.

Pyrokenesis
You would still need Chakra Control to perform this jutsu because it is a lot like the mastery of fire.

Earthquake
You can't have this because you have Earth as recessive, which means you can only learn up to B ranked jutsu for that element. But since you lack Chakra Control it would still be an A rank type jutsu.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Exquip
I'll do a blood donation, but thats it.

Pyrokenesis
However, I am an elemental type person, wouldn't that give me mastery of fire?

Earthquakte
Removed...
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Blood would be fine

and even if your elemental it'd still require chakra control
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

which is far how? Because the other jutsu doesn't require that, and mines weaker.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Alright, you could have it without Chakra control under the condition that it's only used on stationary fire and not ninjutsu.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Edited
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 am

All lookin good but the Dragon force.
Which that's just because of your bloodline not being approved yet, but we'll get back to that jutsu in a jiff
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Can I get the ones that are fine, approved, so I can use them in battle?
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 pm

WIP approval for the genin thread.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down