Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Charge

Go down

Taking Charge Empty Taking Charge

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

Osamu wanted to follow Nasamea and find out more about her but if he was to go forward with his plan he needed a place to call home. Upon arriving the first thing Osamu noticed is that this was a large but fairly poor country. The last thing Osamu wanted to do was to cause harm to these people. Not because he cares but because he figures they are already at a low point and death would only make their pain go away. So he walked in and decided to go straight for the person in charge. Although he was greeted by just about everyone there Osamu keep conversations short. His objective is to obtain control over this country. Why? Because this country has lots of knowledge that would add to Osamu's increasing intelligence.

He asked around for the leader and after days of no ;eads he finally got one. The man in charge is the decendant of someone who was already a leader of this country. Not that it mattered to Osamu because he could care less who it was he just wanted to have a conversation with the person in charge and ask nicely for control over the country. Osamu spent his days looking for the leader and getting closer and his nights in a small apartment that has one bedroom and a window. Food and money was not a problem for Osamu as he could take on odd jobs for money or food. On the other hand he could just take it.

After weeks and weeks of getting small leads he finally had everything he needed to go and address the leader. Osamu got his audience with them and before anyone could speak or even greet him Osamu spoke first:

"My name is Osamu Rimaka. I am here to ask you nicely and kindly to surrender control of this country to me. If you refuse I will not destroy your country but I will simply kill YOU and take control myself. If you think you can take me then by all means try."

The guards looked at Osamu and then ar rgeir current leader. "The one thing we respect is power." One guard said out loud. "Leader are you going to take him on and kill him?"

A soft voice in the form of a female spoke. "No. Let him take this country it's obvious that it means more to him than me anyway. Besided this place is poor and we rely on Konoha and Kumo to help us. Let him handle it but under a few conditions. 1: I will remain here to watch you Osamu Rimaka. You humor me. 2: You handle everything and I will say nothing. And 3: Explain your reason on why you want this poor filthy country."

Osamu smiled and laughed loudly. "Why should I explain my reasons to you? Or anyone? Just know that this is a small step for me and a large step towards MY goal." Just then a thought crossed Osamu's mind. Why was this so easy? No leader wants to give up power even if it's over a small poor country like this. It was obvious that this girl was not the leader. Her deception was to be admired. So now the question who was the leader? Just to be safe Osamu used his time stop jutsu and killed everyone in the room except the girl. He walked over to her and put his hand on her throat.

"What is your name? You amuse me." The woman spoke with fear in her voice. "My name is Nina." Osamu threw her down and chained her to his new throne. He later made it known that he is the ruler of this country. Now that the first part of his plan was done now came part 2. He needed to go and find Nasamea before it got to late.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum