Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haseo`s weapon sanctuary

3 posters

Go down

Haseo`s weapon sanctuary Empty Haseo`s weapon sanctuary

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Seven swords of Haigeru

Description: The reason why they are Called the Seven swords of haigeru is obvious, first of all because of the number of swords secondly because they where dedicated to his master when he was young, they where meant to pass to the other generations so in time the swords themself`s would gain new masters, when the apprentice was able to wield all swords in battle he would be reconized as a true warrior and possibly even as a hero of the village or so the legend goes...

Owner: Haseo

History: The Seven swords of Haigeru are swords whom have no known origin, the maker of the swords are unknown, but practially they recemble any normal sword out there, they are however decorated with a good imprint of wealth, the decoration itself is one of a kind each sword decoration is diffrent, Haseo gained these swords from his master long ago, his master`s speech went something with the lines of "start from 1 and up to 7 as you grow so does the number of swords you are able to wield, the secrets of the swords shall reveal to you"

Haseo chose the way of the sword, it was his decision no reason needed, what his master meant is still unclear to him, haseo is currently able to wield 2 swords at most and always carries at least 1 of them with him on his back, every additional sword has a new fighting style to it, so far Haseo has been able to unlock 2 of the scrolls bound to them
these are know as special swordman jutsu`s or also know as the dance of the blades (i will add them in the jutsu list later) there are clues how to obtain them but only finding a lead has proven to be difficult... its not like you can find them with pure strength alone, wits and intellectual is also needed

Appearance: Haseo`s weapon sanctuary 12pz

Last edited by Haseo on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu

Back to top Go down

Haseo`s weapon sanctuary Empty Re: Haseo`s weapon sanctuary

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah.......no

Samehada is to overpowered and on top of that you already have a Bijuu
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

as stated above... he cant maintain it, not even with several years of training he cant use it in battle... besides killer bee has it atm

and rather than just short stating no... you could better explain why? also as i should probably have stated that Haseo cant use it to a 100% potential and maybe never will... sorry for the inconvinience

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Just because Killer Bee has it doesn't mean you can get it. We don't follow the manga in that definition, that who ever had it in the manga gets it on here. If we did, we wouldn't be able to do Jinchuuriki because Akatsuki sealed them. This is why things like Samehada are not allowed. It's not like someone sealed it up or something.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

exactly, an aswer what i expect from you hatake as i said sorry for the inconvinience and sorry for taking your time...

i just want to point out one thing, and that is that upon making this "topic" i was annoyed of many things, many things that affected my recreation and imagination, so i decided to re make this before any more complains would be put out, i realized that by any means i should put out weapons that are a bit more original (not my strength) if sometime in the future i can get weapons of higher level and that existed in the manga such as the bijuu did there is no reason for them to go to waste now is there? sure the samehada is a bad example as its probably being one the strongest sword type`s out there...

and by far its OP i realize that especially for a Genin but this is not your point is it? anyway im going to remake this one from a scratch...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 pm

All right. Whenever you're done, hit us with a BUMP.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm

mmmhmm i think its good to go bump

Back to top Go down