Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Paths of Reincarnation [WIP]

3 posters

Go down

Six Paths of Reincarnation [WIP] Empty Six Paths of Reincarnation [WIP]

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: "Six paths of reincarnation"

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doijutsu

Clan: N/A went with the name of Mist Guardian`s (not related to hidden mist)

Rank: C-S when concerning combat provress/martial arts, D-A when concerning DNA molecular manipulation and self regeneration

Description: The clan acquired these skills by having followed the ways of the "Six Paths of Reincarnation" An intense training that led to many deaths of the clan, and also putting it into a constant transformation to better suit the surroundings, this bloodline has originally rooted from the shikyo clan but has mutated over the course of several millenias, the clan was though to have been extinct even by the shikyo clan since the separation of these clans moved apart to other continents, it is said to have moved overseas, as an result mutating to better sustain itself with the surroundings. This mutation has given the users a fox/dog like appearence with their hair and ears not to meantion a tail on their own with a varying skin color from white to brown and almost black.

When using his skills, a Japanese numeral, corresponding to the realm he has entered, appears in his right eye.

First Realm - When the symbol "一", representing the number one in Japanese, appears in his eye, it indicates his use of the first realm, the "Realm of Hell", which grants him the power to create real illusions, capable of entering the real world. This power is simply reality-warping, with the limitation of, the illusion must be pre-made before the power enters the real world. Seemingly he can use this ability without having the illusion to appear in the real world, but only in the mind.[26]

Second Realm - ("二" represents the number two) is the "Realm of Hungry Ghosts", which grants him the power to slip into shadows. much like the original shikyo clan members are able to, that and shadow travel.

Third Realm - ("三" is three) is the "Realm of Animals", which grants him the power to summon and control deadly animals.[26]

Fourth Realm - ("四" is four) is the "Realm of Asura", which increases his battle skills and a mist flame surrounds his right eye.[14]

Fifth Realm - ("五" is five) is the "Realm of Humans", which increases his battle aura, thus his strength; it is considered to be the most dangerous of the Six Realms; when Toushirou`s first enters the realm, he physically pierces his right eye, and a type of aura, resembling the Dying Will Flame, then surrounds Toushirou's entire body,[28] but unlike the Dying Will Flame, Toushirou`s aura, in itself, poses no danger,[16] as it just represents Toushirou`s fighting spirit.[28]

Sixth Realm - ("六" is six) is the "Realm of Heaven", which grants him the power boost his speed and the ability to harden body parts of his skin to become black in color in turn becoming immune to almost any kind of fysical strain, and harden[14]

Weakness: The more realms activated the more it tears on his eye when used, (similiar to mangekyo sharigan) for short amount of times the better, using this ability constatly would leave him blinded on his right eye (seeing as this BL grants only one eye that`s something he can live with) however even if the eye would become blinded it will start repairing itself given the time needed... taking anything from days to even weeks at best

Observe: only one realm can be active at the same time limiting his power greatly
Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu

Back to top Go down

Six Paths of Reincarnation [WIP] Empty Re: Six Paths of Reincarnation [WIP]

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Denied seen as how this is essentially something on my character, just described with an excessive amount more detail, and I only have 3 at this point in time.

Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm

initially i did not even know you had the same ability, so technically i did copy from you as we all know

in fact i think i made it before you did, it just had not been approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok, we get it, you both stole from that Reborn anime. I think it would technically belong to the Vongola Clan here though, considering that they're basically the show.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushirou Ryoken Kousetsu Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

yeah well i figured as much, but can i still try to change it somehow so that it might be approved? i have no ideas as of now but it feels like such a waste of time, for my sake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, I guess you could try. (Though I think Reborn should be the judge here since he made the clan)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum