Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now where to go ~

Go down

Now where to go ~ Empty Now where to go ~

Post by Yoshiko Tomoko Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Stretching, adjusting the katana on her back, Yoshiko couldn't help but sigh in relief as she was now at the gates of the Sand Village. Never had she been as relieved at seeing village gates before as she walked towards the opening. "Stop right there." What now? Looking to her left, Yoshiko spotted two guards that seemed to be finding her a little bit too suspicious to be able to just walk into the village. "Is there a problem?" The guards came closer, watching her closely as if she might decide to attack them on a sudden impulse. "What is your business here? From what village do you come?" Little did Yoshiko do to hide her irritation as she looked at the guards that had walked up to her and were now measuring her and her katana as if deciding how much of a threat she'd be. The taller one held a book he was going through, clearly checking if she was a missing nin or someone that wasn't allowed inside. Good luck on finding something. She made her voice soft as she answered, although her purple eye glared. "I come from Konoha, and am friends with Yoshimaru Kangai a respected Jounin of the Konoha village." Hesitation came as the guards glanced at each other before looking at her again.

"You might know his name, but how do we know you are not an enemy?" She played now the role of an irritated person that was in a hurry. "Certainly you must have me in that book of yours there if I am not welcome here, but I can assure you that I will have a talk with some higher ups if I get delayed much longer." It had been enough for her to see them hesitate earlier, that meant they did believe her words and only needed a little push to let her go. They weren't the most reliable persons that could be found as guards. Turning their backs on her, seemingly talking things over, the guards finally turned around again and nodded towards her. "Well, go on then. But please don't tell on us." Idiots. "It's no problem, you are just doing your job." With a movement so sneaky and quick that no one noticed, Yoshiko pulled her hand from her bag where she had held a smoke bomb, ready to disappear if they would've given her more trouble. She nodded towards the guards who sighed in relief, before she walked into the village. Her purple eye scanned her surroundings, measuring people, buildings.

T he question now was, where was she supposed to head out to? Her leader had told her to meet up in the Sand Village, but not given any precise place. If he had only waited a little bit before vanishing. Well, all she could do for now was to wander around and try to either find him or let him find her. She could only hope she wasn't doomed to wander around this dried up village for too long.

[thread closed]
Yoshiko Tomoko
Yoshiko Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum