Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kygins Weapons

3 posters

Go down

Kygins Weapons Empty Kygins Weapons

Post by Kygin Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Hand Tag Dispenser

Description: Constructed of steel, screws, and ingenuity, these glove like contraptions utilize Kygins bone bullet ability with an arsenal of tags at his disposal. The tags range from smoke, explosive, poison, water, and flash. There is some limit to the amount of tags that they will hold.

Owner: Kygin

History: Kygin, when he was fourteen, had wandered to some outer village somewhere by the Village of the Sand. He befriended a weapons maker after the old man had saved him from being arrested after "appearing suspicious" while walking down the street. The old man was named Ken and shortly after, he invited Kygin to stay in his home when the sand would pick and become too nasty to face. Soon enough Kygin was staying with the old man full time; in return Kygin ran errands, cooked, and cleaned. One day when a sandstorm was beating down, Ken asked "Kygin, I've never cared to ask what type of jutsu your versed in; you know I could make you a little something to give you a little edge if you come across trouble." Kygin, feeling he could trust him grew a bone from his arm; the old mans eyes widened. "I've never heard or seen such a kekkei genkai," his eyes were entranced by the bone as he gazed all around it, "very interesting." Kygin withdrew the bone, saying "I don't really know if there's much you can make for that." Ken asked if he could do more, Kygin nodded. "I can shoot bullets out of my fingers." He raised his hand and pointed his index finger at a bare patch of wall. He shot one round into it; not only into the wall but actually through it. Kygin recoiled at the sight of light coming through a new source. "Sorry Ken, I didn't think it would do that!" The old man walked over to the wall, bent down, examined the hole, and for a moment was silence. Then he broke out into laughter; Kygin stood motionless, confused. Ken smiled and just laughed again, "Go outside Kygin, the storm has blew over." Already feeling awkward, he did as told, not sure if Ken was angry or crazy. Kygin returned some hours later, the hole gleaming from the fire inside. He sighed before he opened the door and entered. Standing there was Ken, waiting for him. "Kygin, I have something for you, something I think can make you eat those words from earlier." From his sides he drew two gloves, both covered in small bits of steel with white paper strips marked with ink running down the fingers. Kygin took the gloves and slipped them on; a perfect fit! "The paper you see are tags, each with different perks. Lets go see how it works." The next day the two of them went a little way outside the village and gave the gloves a test run. They worked like a charm as Kygin blew up sand dunes and blinded them both. After recovering their sight, they laughed and went back home. Kygin loved the gloves and thanked the old man, who smiled. "Your welcome," he said, "now make me some ramen."

Appearance: By tracing the skeletal structure of the hands with steel frames, these "gloves" have no palm and hand leather material covering the rest of the hand (except 2/3 of fingers); over top on the back of the hand is a semi-thin plate of steel. Rectangular steel segments lead out to the tips of the fingers. Steel ribs run up each finger (even the thumb), and with the help of pins and hinges where the segments meet, allow the user full use of the hand. The tags are fed into slide-in trays on the steel segments on the back of the fingers. The tags drag themselves over the fingers and draw the next one to fire after the one previous is used. A clip on the wrist allow the gloves to rest on a belt or pant sides.
Kygin
Kygin

Back to top Go down

Kygins Weapons Empty Re: Kygins Weapons

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

approved unless said otherwise
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by meodingu Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes. I enjoyed it, It's great. You did very well. Wish you happy.

meodingu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down