Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversation with Battei...

5 posters

Go down

Conversation with Battei... Empty Conversation with Battei...

Post by WTFlash Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 pm

In a quick flash of light, Battei now stood in the center of the base in which he was asked to go. Battei stood up and raised his hands as if to guard himself from the man before him. Without warning, Battei began waving his hands up and down and walked in an orthodox path trying to feel his way around. Still oblivious to the other man in the room, Battei shouted out to anyone that might hear him. "HELLO!?!?!"

---continued---

Sinic looked upward a bit suprised actually. He didn't expect for someone to have the ability to jump 'poof' into his base, and so early as well. He was instantly curious as to the wellbeing of the puppet he had sent after him, Serenade, but still senseing his chakra, he knew that she infact did exist somewhere and must have gotten left behind. As he watched the man, amused, he did a few calculations in his head to figure whether or not the puppet had enough chakra to return on her own. It was only a few seconds after the "HELLO!?!?!" and when he had finally decided that she had plenty of time, that he spoke out loud. "Battei... I am over here."

He was aware that he was blind, but what he was expecting was the more... blind samurai kind of serious and stern type, one that would constantly be focused on their other sense to make up for the lack of sight, but in the same instance being sharper then sight itself. What he was looking at was more of a...commical person. At least this would make his easier to deal with. "I dont mean to waste your time here Battei, please, have a seat..." He moved his hand in a wave of his right arm, twitching his wrist and then his fingers to lift the Puppet known as Momento from his coffin shaped container via chakra strings. Gliding the puppet behind Battei, he gently guided the man to a seat along the long marble slab table that he sat at the foot of.

"This is another associate of mine. To be blunt, I was looking forward to forming a sort of... bond. Do you remember about a century back, there was an organization of sorts known as the Akatsuki. I am planning on bringing the Akatsuki back into existance now, under my lead... with the simple title, Neo-Akatsuki. I have also come to understand vaguly that you have a few ally of your own. I can promise you that your ally will also be mine for as long as they are working for the same goal..."

He thought for a moment, a slight pause to allow the person he spoke with, or at rather, to absorb all he had to say, then continued, " I understand that you as a shinobi have your own goals and ambitions. This bond I refer to will not only be one way, as I will help you to accomplish whatever you seek as well... I believe the saying is, 'Help me to help you'. And If I am a man of wisdom, accomlpishing my goal will also help you accomplish yours. Tell me, Battei, what are your goals?"

It was very proffesional. It was meant to be after all. He doubted that the man that had survived as a blind shinobi lacked a serious side and eventually he would have to take what he said seriously. In the mean time, he swivel his wrist a bit, tweeking his fingers to bring Momento back about the table and back into the coffin like container at his right, where he lay. With any luck, the mans responce would be a positive one, and he could move on to the next sequence. There were many things in motion around him, he could feel it, and it was important to establish his own foundation in shaping the next era of the world.

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Battei... Empty Re: Conversation with Battei...

Post by Battei Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 pm

There it was again. The sound that the first mysterious girl made. Oh crap!!! I forgot to bring her with me!!! Oooo I hope she does not hold a grudge on me. Battei found himself now sitting at a table listening to the man go on about something. Yet as he spoke, he could not help but stay puzzled. Candles? No... what sane person would be wearing candles? One flick of a flame and they would be burning in hot wax. Then that would only leave a mess to clean up and I am sure it would piss off whoever had to do it. I wonder if they would wait to let it cool and scrape it off, or use a mop while it is still wet.... hmmm.

Battei put his finger to his mouth and began nibbling on his nail while he thought. Sinic's words were like a far off mumble as Battei's mind continued to loose track of what he was originally thinking. Maybe they have plastic arms or limbs? But wouldn't that make more of a squeaky sound? Yes i'm almost positive that it is not plastic. But it could be rubber... no....

Battei repositioned himself by the time Sinic was done speaking. Battei took several moments to finish pondering before bursting out of his seat. Pointing his finger into the air, he yelled happily. "I got it!!! She was wearing leather soaked in butter and covered in paper towels!!!" It was at this moment that Battei realized that the man before him had been saying something. "Huh? Where you saying something? And who are you?"
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:25 pm

He cracked a smile. The 'she' he was refering to was most likely Serenade. And if he was to shout something lke that he was probably refering to a noise. "No, Im affraid my puppet only ha a cloak with her. Her clothing are otherwise attatched to her." He said, to clear up any lingering thoughts in the mans mind. He was suprised that he was able to completely tune him out, but then again it made sense, if one couldn't see then their ability to hear could be better mastered, and thus focused. If that was the case, he could probably more effectivly drown something out while paying attention to something else such as the subtle rememberance of a lurking sound.

He was however, very patient. Time wasn't necessarily something he beleived in nor did he honor. Taking over and changing the world wouldn't have any restraint in his mind. Thankfully, his own words were fresh in his mind... he simply rewinded himself a bit, and using his own muscle mastery, he repeated it almost forbadem. With a bit more of an explaination.

"I am Sinic, or Sin. I am a survivor to Amegakure..." After a small pause, seeing as though he knew who he was, he continued," To be blunt, I was looking forward to forming a sort of... bond. Do you remember about a century back, there was an organization of sorts known as the Akatsuki. I am planning on bringing the Akatsuki back into existance now, under my lead... with the simple title, Neo-Akatsuki. I have also come to understand vaguly that you have a few ally of your own. I can promise you that your ally will also be mine for as long as they are working for the same goal...

It was exactly the same. He hadn't used his abilities to manipulate his own body, let alone his tongue, in such a way in a long time. But he slightly forgot how the second part went, so after a slight pause to try and remember, he gave up, and continued with a more original version. "Perhaps, Battei, if I could help you with whatever goals that you have? Whatever you wish to accomplish as a shinobi I can contribute to, and who knows, maybe in accomplishing my goal, we can also accomplish yours. Either way, this bond will continue for as long as we remain on the same 'page' so to speak. Tell me... What are your goals, Battei?

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"Puppet? So thats what the noise was... I was wondering why she sounded strange when she moved. It was her gears and raw materials that made the noises. Hmmm interesting..." Now completing the mystery, Battei could focus on the matter at hand. Widening his smile, he brought out his sipping dish and filled both it and a second one for Sinic. After placing a dish before Sin, Battei leaned back in his chair and drank his tea.

"Let me see... Akatsuki... yes i do remember something about them. Akatsuki, Bijuu, and Madara Uchiha if I am not mistaken..." Battei laughed a bit to himself as he could see where this was going. Sinic obviously wanted his help and his help could be greatly used by anyone. But what could Battei get out of this?

"I am wanting to start my own village. I already have my own organization formed with a few strong followers but it will take time to build up my forces. So tell me, what is it your after? The last time Akatsuki were around, they went after the power of the bijuu?"
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Finally, the man was a bit more 'forced'. It was a good thing and seemed like more of a success to have won his attention over. He continued to explain now that he had some of his curiosity.

"Ninjutsu... has held back the progress of this world. Technology... Industialism, peace, all held back because a savior of sorts... the original Rinne'gan, gave a powerful weapon to the average man under the naive idea of some radical religion. That religion today is the ninjutsu that has thrown this world into a cycle of war."

He stopped for a moment, reminding himself that he wasn't here to give the man a ranted version of a history lession, and continued, " In order to free the world of this curse, my goal is to completely erradicate ninjutsu from the continent. And I have discovered a way to do this without killing."

He stopped again, a slight pause as he bit his tongue to releasing all of the details of his plan. " Not to say sacrifices wont be made, but only for the well being of this world as a whole. The idea is that... those in the Neo-Akatsuki will be the only ones with Ninjutsu, while everyone else would be rendered unable to use chakra. With us already skilled as Shinobi, we could judge and shape the world according to our will. He would be the gods of the new world. And you, Battei, could begin your own village without any obsticles. Not only our power, but our wisdom will be the driving force that will govern the world... and allow it to grow once again..."

He returned to his original idea, moving on to the point of summoning him here in the first place. " I have contemplated the route we as the Neo-Akatsuki would take, and have a plan, however I would rather do so when the Akatsuki as been completely revived, so that we are all on the same page... In the mean time, I would be honored to have you, and whom ever you have as followers to join my cause as member of the Neo-Akatsuki, and secure your place as gods of the new world. . .

He concluded, looking upward to Battei for a responce.

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 pm

"Hmm it seems you have swayed me. However... " his happy demeanor few serious and stern as he finished; "I will not help you openly. My jutsu is best served where my enemies cannot see me. Also, please note that I am helping you and am not one of your pawns..."

It was unlike Battei to be seen without a smile. But just as his tone had changed before, the smile returned as he sipped on his tea some more. It seemed that the times had not really changed. People were still fighting for power and peace was only a short jog around the corner. Yet what Sinic said was true. He spoke of the original Rinnegan user whom Battei knew much of. It was only a few years ago that he had learned of the Sage's secret past and that his blood ran in Battei's own. It would only seem fitting that someone of his bloodline be the one to both give and take the world's jutsu.

"Even though I will join you... I cannot speak for my followers. I will bring them here to that you may ask them yourself." Battei removed a blank scroll from his pocket and rolled it out on the table. This whole process was going to take several jutsu but needed to be done. As he laid it on the table, he instantly made a few hand-signs and slammed his open palm onto the paper. A transparent and intangible pulse burst from his hand and expanded until the entire area including the base, was within it. And just as fast as it emerged, the dome of chakra shrunk and receded into the paper. As the chakra was sealed within the scroll, lines began to form, making a map of the entire area leaving the entire layout of the base upon it in great detail.

"Zenzu" - (Complete Map)

Battei smiled to himself. Another flawless map that was the key to his jutsu. Sometimes he wondered if God had created the world with this jutsu. But if he did, what did he base it off of? Either way, Battei was ready for his next step. Pulling out the map that he had made earlier that day, Battei lay it beside the other. Kiri's many buildings and secret passages lay revealed on the new map and would give Battei exactly what he needed. Activating his own doujutsu behind his mask, Battei could now see all chakra. Even chakra miles away could be seen as if nothing but chakra existed in the world. While activated, his own chakra seeped over to the maps until small points could be seen as a glowing blue.

Even Sinic would be able to see the dots of blue. On the map of the base, two dots of red could be seen at a table within one of the rooms. One of the dots was glowing brightly as it was Battei using a jutsu. On the map of Kiri, there were hundreds of dots, with four dots of red. Only two of the dots were close to each other and were obviously Ryu and Shizu.

Battei made a few more hand seals before placing his index finger on one of the maps. Making a circle around both Ryu and Shizu, he moved his hand towards the other two and placed a circle around each of them as well. As if his finger were covered in ink, a black line made the circles visible. Battei now moved over to the other map and drew a circle behind himself on the map. Within this circle, Battei drew the kanji symbol for "Ki"- (Key) and activated the jutsu. With a poof of smoke, all the red dots and circles on the Kiri map dissapeared and appeared on the Base map just as four people were summoned to the secret base.

"Kanameishi" - (Keystone)

Battei ended his doujutsu and rolled up each scroll as the chakra dots faded into nothing. He had achieved his current goal in summoning the teammates to the base as intended, leaving Battei smiling once again. He placed the scrolls within his coat and turned around to greet the guests.

"Shizu, Ryu, I was wondering when you two would hurry with those supplies. I would like you both to meet Kazuko, she recently joined without your knowledge." He then turned to the fourth person who he had only just met. Kaji... "And this is Kaji though he only wishes to join if he gets your stone Shizu. But that no longer is in our best interest."

Last edited by Kyo on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:05 pm

-NOO! had a post, internet explore close all of a sudden, so I will just wait for people to post, LOL-

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Peace. Something that Shizukesa never got much of. He sat, with his arms crossed over his crossed legs. The wind blew his sleeves, as Shizukesa gently allowed it too. His black sandals could be seen beside his Wasurebono robe, which was swaying to the left along with the wind. His dark blue hair felt as if it wasn't their at all, like the wind was gently touching his bare scalp. Oddly enough, Shizukesa had never had a moment so peaceful in his entire life. His Shizukesa felt a bit odd, for he had never actually taken a day to relax. Every day was about fighting, or preparing for fighting, or training, and so on, and so forth. He never took a relaxing day.

He would soon find out that he never would. Shizukesa had been going along with his group on their way to Kirigakure, his newly aquanted partner, Ryu, carrying the supplies most of the way. Shizukesa supposed that, just as his kumogakure trip was before, it would be a recruiting mission. He hoped that they might find some good ninja in Kirigakure. With frequent stops for tea, as well as his leaders futile, yet hilarious attempts to carry the luggage, Shizukesa took a little time alongside a cliff to relax. Looking at Shizu, some could have said he was meditating. Although, usually when one meditated, they would close there eyes, and clear their minds. Shizukesa was doing, well, exactly the opposite. He had his byakugan active, which could only be seen slightly under his blue bangs. He was watching a nearby river, up and closely.

He could see the running river, the beautiful koi fish in the natural pond created by the river. Trout flowing along with the rivers current. Shizu then felt a weird force about him, like his body was slipping away before him. Did this come with having a peaceful mindset? No, this was something else. He unactivated his byakugan, and awaited to see what happened next. In his same position, he felt himself become one again. With his naked eye, he could view himself in a room with four, no.., five other people.

Ryu, who had looked just as surprised as he was, Battei, who had probably summoned them here, and three other people he didn't even quite know. One of which, gave off a strong mental aura. It was odd. Shizukesa jumped straight to his feet, to avoid a bad formality. He always showed honor and respect, even to the lowest of a shinobi. You never know how great they might become. As he stood, his leader spoke. Shizu stood at attention, although he didn't look like it."Shizu, Ryu, I was wondering when you two would hurry with those supplies. I would like you both to meet Kazuko, she recently joined without your knowledge. And this is Kaji though he only wishes to join if he gets your stone Shizu. Yet now that conflicts with out perimeters."

That was odd. He kept his sights on his leader, not directing his eyes to the man who, for some reason, wanted his stone. Shizukesa hadn't yet unlocked it's full potential, nonetheless used it in battle. Shizukesa and Ryu had both found them on their journey from Kumogakure to Kiri. Whilst he had never yet used it in battle, he knew that it had a power that may have been very special, and glowed when next to Ryu's, wind stone. That was the stone he wanted, however. But their was no fighting it. Shizukesa was not the one to get involved in useless quarrels, especially over stones. Which is why he made his descision. But then he second-guessed it.

His leader had clearly said that it would conflict with out perimeters, meaning it wasn't the groups best interest. Why give give a powerful stone to someone he had just met? He wouldn't, actually. Shizukesa nodded to his leader quickly, then began walking. He walked as though he normally would, after his leader pointed out the one who would only join the group after he recieved an item. Maybe the thunderstone was just that worthy. Although he had made a pact with Ryu to retrieve all the stones with him, together, he would continue to do so. He stepped a few meters from the man before him, called "Kaji-Kanto". With no fear in his voice, knowing that this man was strong, he bowed, then stated the words..

"Nice to meet you, I refuse"

Shizukesa then walked to the left of Battei, a little bit behind him. He wondered if there was another reason he had called him here. Were both of these mytery men going to join Wasurebono? Or maybe, Wasurebono would be joining them.

Last edited by Lee on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 am

Ryu was left carrying the bags that his leader left him with. "Seriously?!" He sighed and looked around and waited for something to happen. He happened to be in Kiri at the time, so he doubted much would happen. He plummeted down on a bench and sighed. "This place is a shit hole. Not a damn thing to do. He let go of the bags, because Battei had left his sight. He did not feel the need to carry them anymore. He soon stood up. "Well, maybe I can find something to do, who knows?" He wondered why Yoi or Oni had not talked. He assumed they were tired and asleep. In fact, he could have used a sleep. He rubbed his eyes and sighed that he had to come here. "Why?" He looked around and waited for something.

He did not wish to be here, at all. However, he did soon hear a voice come from above. He had no clue what that voice was. "Ummm....How the hell are you doing this?" He looked around like a mad man. He was the only one who could hear him speak, "Well, I don't know, but do whatever you want." He sighed and closed his eyes, because he did not wish to see, what he was about to go through. He soon appeared next to Battei. "Well, I do not have the supplies, and I have no clue where I left them." He looked around at the area. "Maybe ya shouldn't have left me." He took a deep breath and waited.

Soon, He walked over to Shizukesa, and at this moment he saw his stone and calmly picked his up. He felt a strange power flow through his body. At the moment he picked his up he felt like he knew everything about the power stones, like it was some book on them. "Well, it seems we have what he came for." He threw his power stone in the air and caught it. "Well, it seems these things have a lot of power. And from what it is telling me, I guess you have to find all seven, and you get." He paused for a moment and couldn't finish it. "Well, I guess you get something nice, but I'm not 100% sure." He looked at Shizukesa and then Battei. "Well, can we leave?"

Ryu through his power stone in the air once more to see if anything happened. He had not been looking at anything besides that. but as soon as he did, at the moment he said that he saw what he thought was the man named Kaji. He gulped and glared at him. "Kaji?" He knew it was him and he backed up and knew that anything could happen. He thought he was in for it, so as soon as he realized it had been Kaji, Yoi and Oni came out. Yoi looked at Ryu and whispered in his eye. "He is with us." Yoi made it so no one else could hear him. Ryu knew that he was not going to be harmed by Kaji. However, he did not know about the other two. "Well, where is this girl you wanted us to meet?" Ryu sighed as he looked a the women in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Kaji stood with his eyes closed as he let out a tsk tsk tsk sound as he felt the presence of everyone around him. He smirked as Battei said who he was. He sighed as he placed his hand onto his face and covered over his left eye. He then let out a deep pitched cold laugh as his right eye slowly opened. His right eye first was a black eye with a pure yellow pupil. It released half of the killing intent and soon the lights flickered as a streak came from his eye that was a dark red.

"You think you can refuse a demons request? Ahahahaha!" He said as he moved his hand from his left eye leaving a streak of red on his face as a wave of it flew from his hand and into the ground on shizu's heels that ate through the ground within seconds like pure acid.

He kept laughing as he began to speak again "You seriously have chosen a bad day and a completely awful circumstances to tick me off. 1st you think i will join akatsuki after over a hundred years ago i was akatsuki. 2nd you believe that i will let akatsuki be in my precious kusagakure. My home village... 3rd reason is that you have refused my one simple request... Ahahahahaha! Now... do you think you can kill the demon of blood. A man who has come back from hell itself and lives with there blood a corrosive acid?"

Kaji stood up letting the killer intent cease as he closed his eye and his chakra sealed back up slowly. He yawned as he walked forward his hand placing on the hilt of a sword in one of the 6 sheaths on his back. He looked at each one of them and he smiled at the man named Ryu... He was the only one smart enough not to mess with kaji when he was mad.

Instantly the blade slid out of the sheath as he jumped forward and his body zoomed into a blur as he appeared in front of Shizu the blade flying forward to try and slice into his stomach as he tried to slice the blades seemed to slide out of the sheaths on his back by themselves.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm

With everyone now there, it had seemed that things would go along smoothly. Unfortunately, Battei's lack of knowing character led to his mistake. Battei's vision of this meeting was almost completely different than how it was going so far. He coul see it now. Shizu would politely decline giving up the stone and they would all laugh and share a good time while drinking some tea. But to his horror, it went wrong...

"You lost my supplies!?!? Bu-bu-but how!?! But why!?!? All my favorite random junk was in there..." Battei let his head and arms drop in a way that a child about to throw a tantrum would. "That is the last time I LET you carry everything..."

Even as Kaji let out the kill intent, Battei was still upset about loosing all his goodies from Kumo. Now I will have to go back there again.... ugg what a pain. Just as fast as Kaji had appeared in front of Shizu, Battei had also moved. As the blade flew forward, it's sharp tip slammed into the ground as Battei landed on the top of the blad with one foot. The force of the blade caused the floor to crack and sunk deep into it's depths.

Still holding his dish of tea, he brought it to his lips and sadly found it empty. Shit... I must have spilled it somewhere on the floor... oh well, I bet i look so cool deflecting his sword by landing on it!! But as if jinxing himself, Battei lost his balance. Flailing his arms like a mad man, Battei fell to the floor in a loud THUD. No longer paying attention to the others, he rose up and brushed himself off while hanging his head low in order to sulk in self pity.

"I was so close too..."
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 pm

-waiting for Fox's introduction post.-

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fox~ Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 pm

[OOC: Apologies for the wait. Real-life demands and the such.]

Annoyingly, the weather did not seem to be able to decide whether it was going to rain, shine or gust in Getsugakure no Sato. Usually, it was an island dappled with sunshine and busy with tourists because of this. It was not one of the first places one would expect someone such as Kazuko to be visiting; yet here she was. Away from all the crowds, she had braved the limestone mountains and their peaks toward the border of the Moon Country. She sat calmly on the mountainside, two long black threads extending out from her sleeves were buried into the rock slope and seemed to be holding her body in place. Of course, common knowledge dictates that limestone is not known for its stability.

After about an hour of frustrating boredom, Kazuko gave a great sigh and got to her feet. There was little she could do in this country with the stiching and dark appearance she bore. The isolated areas were the only ones open to her, and she had finally realised that despite everything, she needed other people if only for her own amusement. As she dusted herself down however, she the kunoichi felt a curious sensation. Her body seemed to lighten as if it were about to leave the ground. And then, without warning, she was forced to steady herself as her feet landed on a surface far harder and more supportive than the limestone she had been standing on a moment before.

Battei... She thought silently to herself immediately as she let out an irritated sigh. Glancing for the first time at her new surroundings, she noticed that she wasn't the only one to be unceremoniously summoned. Never having met Ryu and Shizu, the only familar person stood nearby was Battei, who himself seemed preoccupied with fending off an attack. The man attacking him seemed postively possesed, though Battei avoided the furious attack with ease. Though this was far more interesting than Kazuko's previous engagement in Getsugakure, she was further angered by the commotion that she had no understanding of or involvement in. Letting the threads slide back inside her robes so they were hidden once more, her black-and-green eyes flared and she looked around for someone to blame. Addressing nobody in particular, she raised her voice. "What is this, and why am I here?!" She spoke angrily, never shouting but making sure she was heard by all.
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:06 pm

He watched on from the head of the marble slab table with a slight but hidden grin to his face. Apparently these were the ally of Battei, with a more interesting twist, that he also brought Kaji with him. He was aware of Kaji's foothold in the area and was thus his second target as far as searching out, simply so that he may forge an understanding between them. However, now that he was infront of him, and apparently an ally of Battei, he could extend the territory of the Akatsuki beyond that of simply a hidden base, but of the entire grass country, with his co-opperation of course.

This was turning out a bit better then he expected. A group of supposedly powerful shinobi in the same 30 meter diameter and nothing had been destroyed. Not only that but his first invite was apparently successful. He took a moment, leaning forward in his chair and looking through his folders, his pupil flickering to the people in front of him to see if he had records on any of the other ones. All the while they were settling in with the suprise of being summoned and meeting so suddenly.

After all, when you put a wasp and a spider in the same jar, they will instantly challenge each other. When you rub two rough objects together, there is always friction. This is no exception, and he is going to have to smother the smoke before any flames were to be produced, and this was a very delicate process. He would have to address each issue in priority, while making his own position known.

It was just then, that Kaji had finished his threats of bloodlust and power. From the sound of it, they were empty bluff, because it didn't matter how powerful he was; even Sinic knew that he couldn't fend off all of the men infront of him in such a small space as this. Kaji was no fool if he had such dominion in the Grass Country as he thought. As Kakuzo spoke "What is this, and why am I here?" he figured it was his cue.

He stood, taking a few steps forward into the florecent light that hung fromt he ceiling as if putting the spotlight on himself, his arm open out toward them with a gentle tilt of the head as he spoke, "Welcome, all of you. Yes, as Kaji has pointed out I have taken the liberty of carving this small shelter of a base out of the bamboo forest in Grass Country... if you have yet to realise it, that is where you are now." He paused for a moment before he continued.

"As for why, and this may be a bit sudden, I would like to invite you all to what I would like to be considered the rebirth of the Akatsuki. Kaji, I was meaning to have a more private conversation as to the conditions of my base remaining here. I will understand if that is too much to ask, however it would be greatly appreicated as the geographic advantage is prime. I would also like to extend an invitation as well, it would be an honor for someone as experienced as yourself to join my cause."

He shuffled the folders about, finding the one of Kakuzo, as she was the only one with sufficiant bing-book knowledge. He then continued as he opened and flipped through the folder itself, "Kakuzo, it's a pleasure to meet you in person, I have information on you and that 'gift' of yours..." He then looked to the other men, which didn't necessarily have a folder of file present. "And Ally of Battei, it is good to meet you as well. I am Sinic or Sin."
Now that the introductions were out of the way, he decided to clearify a bit and handle the situations to the best of his ability. " I dont expect for you to accept my invitation without some justifiable reason to do so. To be blunt, I am promising you a position as one of the gods of the new world." Another strategic pause to let it sink in. It was common during his little speaches that he allow such pauses. Shinobi, especially powerful one, were very fickle, and to win them over he would need more then just a high strung promise, he would need an understanding.

"This world... has been plagued and restricted by war, a cycle that has begun with the introduction of ninjutsu and thus shinobi, onto this world." He looked up toward Battei, " Im sorry if you have to hear this for a second time." He included, for he had told Battei the same thing earlier. " In order to bring an end to this cycle of war, and bring stability this world, we will have to remove ninjutsu from existance..."

"I have discovered a way in which to do this with minimal casualties, to rob shinobi of their ability to use ninjutsu completely, of course this wouldn't come without casualties... The goal is that all would be reduced to normalcy, with the exceptions of those in the akatsuki. Considering we are already S-ranked in ability, we will become gods over those who are simply... human. In this way we can shape the world as we see fit."

He looked to Kaji with a soft and friendly expresion. "I'm sure whatever goal you could accomplish with the stones, could become much easier should you be one of the 10 individuals is access to ninjutsu. Not just Kaji, but by accomplishing my goal, we can by extension accomplish the goals that you set forth to accomplish as well. I cannot achieve my goal as an individual, and I hope to establish this bond with you all, so that we may as a group, gain what few before us only dream of... Battei has already decided to join me, and I hope that you will do the same."

By now he hoped that his point had gotten across smoothly. He looked upward and about from each individual for feedback; any kind of feedback really, a physical expression, body language, a tweek or a quirk. These were all signs or possible failure or success, and this was an oppertunity that he didn't want to pass up.

"And let me make it clear, that though I may be the leader, we are all reguarded as equals, here."

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow. Although Shizu's face was almost completely emotionless, his thoughts and feelings were far different. He had to keep a tough front in front of all these S rank ninja, and he did a very good job of doing so. He didn't show even an inch of fatigue. Yet, the events that took place now were quite amazing. First of all, Shizukesa had never seen his leader, Battei, in action before. In Shizu's time of need, Battei was able to save him. After all the blind sillyness that had taken place before, Shizukesa was starting to doubt Battei more and more everyday. However, this awesome display of speed and relaxation had proved his emotions wrong. He had stood on Kaji's sword where it swung, all while drinkin from a platter of tea. He had already picked up assumptions about everyone in the room. Each one of them he had traveled with once before, or atleast given off a slight hint of their personality.

There was this man/demon, Kaji-Kanto, who clearly didn't like him very much. He himself had once thought that agreements or disagreements between high ranked shinobi would be well though out, and argumentive. He tried to keep calm and collected, and that was exactly what he had epected from Kaji. However, Kaji seemed to want to handle these sorts of things with brute force, and power display. If he hadn't stated to Shizu that he was in-fact, a demon, Shizukesa would have called it to be very inhuman of him. Then there was Ryu, who he saw to be a reasonable guy. A guy who had a reasonable, laid back side, but with a bit of a temper. An understandable temper, however. However, he seemed a bit weird today. They had found the power stones together, then agreed on working together to retrieve the rest of them all, until the very end, of course. Well, that last part wasn't stated, but it was assumed. Why would he just sit by while his stone was about to be taken? Was he scared, or was it something else? Something that Shizukesa didn't understand? Well, only having known Ryu for a good few days, there probably WAS something that he didn't know, however, it wasn't something that he'd ask him about.

He probably had his reasons for not telling him. Suddenly, what looked to be a young woman, had came through to the base, almost the same way he did. He stared at her, but took no surprise to her face. Compared to the things he had seen during his life-time, this was not something to be astounded about, among physical features. She was scarred a few places in the face, and she seemed just as confused as Shizu was. Yes, he was pretty confused, until the man who had called himself, "Sinic" began speaking. The man, who had kept silent while he was there the entire time, suddenly had quite a bit to say. He first began his speech by welcoming him, as well as the ones around him. Then he told him where he was. A releif. He had began to wonder if he were in an underground volcano of some sort. The Grass Country. Another place to check off of his travelers list. Then he told the crowd that this had been a revival of the once well-known group, The Akatsuki.

A bit of a surprise. Did Battei want to join in with this man? Either way, Shizu didn't quite want to work with this Kaji Kanto, who called himself a demon. Shizukesa would rather work with a nice demon, if he were to work with one. Another thing that made SHizukesa a bit mad about all of this, was that he was supposed to completely betray his village, and all of his freinds and family. Robbing them of their abilities. Shizukesa had only joined in with Battei under good intentions, or so he was told. This didn't sound like a group with very good intentions at all. The whole, peae thing, almost sounded like a sham. It sounded almost as if this man only wanted to become a god under his own circumstances. However, Kyo had already descided to join up with this man, and even Shizu liked the idea of "becoming a god". Reluctantly, he opened his mouth to say a couple of words.

"If you're in need of verbal confirmation, I am willing to join your group."

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm

OOc: Since i was told to post even though i was supposed to wait till everyone else posted. I may aswell post it. P.S. You are meant to survive this so it is meant that you all have ^.^

Kaji let out a maniacal laugh as this man stopped and battei's foot slammed his sword to the ground his swords came to a halt as he continued to laugh. He placed his hand on battei's forehead protector that covered his eyes. He let one finger slide of the lightning bolt and smirked as he let his sword slide from under batteis foot and he tossed it in the air and it hovered there. Kaji's hand slide down the hilt and soon rubbed the hilts of each swords he had in his sheaths.

He sighed as each blade slide out of the sheaths and hovered with the other encircling it. "I Decline! Both offers" Instantly each blade shot outwards to each corner one flying upwards into the roof. Each one tore through the bamboo making a relatively small hole in it. Kaji's head looked up and soon he spoke.

"If i wasn't rejected my one request you wouldn't have been placed in this situation. However because of this it simply can not be excused that this is here without my permission. This disgrace this pitiful pile of crap. Now i have nothing against any of you personally. But i am not one to lose gracefully like this. Hahahahah!"

His voice was heard by there ears and strangely placed in each of there's minds. Instantly the countdown began in there heads '3... 2...' Kaji's eyes opened at 2 and he instantly disappeared from view with a crack of thunder it seemed as the countdown finished 1!

Instantly a explosion came from above and from each side instantly as the tags that were secretly placed on the blades went off. The room and every connecting room shook and slowly the room began to collapse. The roof fell as the sides began fall down. In the air kaji seemed to hover only 10 feet above the explosion.

His hands shook violently as he soon pointed his fingers down at the bamboo forest below him. He let out a roar as a torrent of blood and even what seemed to be whips flew from his hands and seemed to crush and melt the bamboo forest and the base. Kaji soon landed on the ground his feet placing down onto it.

He sighed as his leg wobbled and his eyes closed as he could feel the pressure and damage he had caused. He then sent out a mental blast of energy and spoke to everything living in the area as he thought . '“Hell begins on the day when God grants us a clear vision of all that we might have achieved, of all the gifts which we have wasted, of all that we might have done which we did not do”

As a person who has visited hell and returned to this plain i no longer see the point in my past actions. All i was was a kid with some issues and a ton of power which i never used correctly. I no longer exist as kaji kanto the jack of bloody hearts. However i exist as Kaji kanto the satanic storm placing my own life for others now.

However even know i cant shake that little kid with a ton of issues and a ton of power. I still haven't changed or brought upon my own redemption. I now realize something however “Hell is yourself and the only redemption is when a person puts himself aside to feel deeply for another person.” But this also means and is completely true “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”

However i pity the people who wish to go to heaven as its fairly simply of what awaits them there as well. The one thing i truly believe now is that you go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company. Here i stand a child with redemption i hope to reach as i reach out i grasp death the blue haired mans hand like a small child calling out for his father.

Ahahaha.... the supernatural are coming!

Kaji then placed his hands on his face and let out a whimper as he started to walk away leaving drops of water as he walked. His swords slide back into there sheaths as he walked away from the carnage he had caused letting out tears from the very own eyes that used to kill people by looking at them.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:31 pm

As Kaji continued to walk, someone could be seen further down the road. he waved his hand like a mad man trying to get Kaji's attention. Behind him stood the rest of the group who had thought to have been in the burning ruins. Battei ran towards Kaji with a wide smile and a loud voice. "Hi Kaji!!!"

Almost stumbling to a stop, Battei nearly ran into Kaji. "Are you crying!?!? Ahh!!! I feel terrible!!! I did not mean to make you cry... I did not realize you wanted his stone so badly. I'll make it up to you..." Battei began to raise his hands and outreached them towards Kaji as if to hug him. After a small awkward silence, Battei brought them down again. "No? Well a hug always made me feel better. Or maybe this will cheer you up."

Reaching into his pocket, Battei brought out a small stone that was glowing. As he dropped it into Kaji's hands, Battei drew in close so that no one else could hear. "Shh don't tell Lee. he does not know yet..." A small chuckle escaped his lips as he reached into his coat once again.

"I would hate to make you walk all the way back to Kiri in such an upset mood, so I will get you there in no time." Laying out two maps onto the ground, Battei drew a circle on each one. After writing the symbol for "Ki" within one, Battei activated the jutsu.

"Kanameishi"

Battei quickly stood up and waved to Kaji with a wide grin just before he disappeared. Now waving to empty space, Battei turned around and ran back to the group. As bright as ever, he greeted them while lying through his teeth. "Kaji says he will think on the matter and wishes us all safe travels HA HA HA!!!" Turning to Sinic, Battei became more focused and spoke with a hint of seriousness in his voice. "Sinic, please realize that the Wasuremono are not really joining the Akatsuki but are rather helping you. Think of it as two Organizations helping each other out. And with that, I must say that while we are working together, my own plans shall not be stalled. So... I will meet with you shortly to discuss other things."

Now turning back to his own team, Battei was cheerful once again. "Lee, I have a mission for you if you are willing." Pulling out a scroll, Battei drew a strange seal on it and handed it to him. "Please take this scroll out into the middle of the Ocean, swim down, and unroll it on the ground deep beneath the water level. And make sure it is far from land. I would suggest the Land of Waves as a place to dock."

"Kazuko... I request that both you and Ryu travel to Konoha, where I will meet you both. Because SOMEONE.... lost all my supplies.... I now have to head back to Kumo...." Sulking again, Battei let his head hang low just before begining his walk towards Kumo. Just before turning around a corner, Battei raised his hand an yelled, "Good luck rebuilding your secret base Sinic!!!". Once out of sight, Battei stopped and stood still. Kaji...i'll have to keep my eye on you... As Battei continued to walk, his mind wandered to what had previously occurred.

As Kaji made his move, Battei made his faster. Just as the notes on the swords exploded, Battei had finished writing the Kanji Symbol on his map. As the group appeared several yards away from the site, they could all see Kaji destroying the base with awesome force. "Hmm think he'll be disappointed when he learns we did not die?" The bloody acid burned through the bamboo with little ease and left nothing where it once stood.

Battei's mind came back to the present as a cool breeze picked up some scattered leaves. Battei grabbed one of the leaves in mid air and ran it through his fingers. he let out a deep sigh before letting it fall from his grasp. The leaf swayed from side to side making it look graceful as it fell. Just as it hit the ground, a handseal was made and Battei was gone...
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am

Ahh, now this was more like it. This is what he expected.

Things were going far too smoothly up until that point. Some where far less stable then others and perhaps words weren't the best way to quell the mind of such men. These men were only taken back by power, and action. They needed to be humbled before they would ever think of reaching out to another being for a common interest. After all, why do such a thing when it is so simple to just destroy all that surrounds you, much like Kaji did:

Sinic remained in his seated position as he watched Kaji jump into a rage. At the time he could only wonder what in the mans mind would cause him to have such an outburst like he did, but such deep rooted issues were probably those built over decades of mal-justice, and probably served as some sort of ironic punishment for deeds he had done in the past... or was going to do in the future. Serenade was perfect for such a situation; should she had been there he could have easily potected the main wing of the base and thus prevented the rest of it from collapsing, but alas, She was somewhere between here, and Kirigakure, and Momento wasn't necessarily the 'defensive' type. Besides, anything less then the total distruction of what he had created would have meant more trouble, as Kaji's rage would most likely not be stopped until he had done so.

So he sat in his chair, only lifting his wrist gently and moving the digits of his right hand as if he were typing. The puppet knownas Momento sprung to live, blocking and breaking any debree that generated as a result of the assault. He was also supried to see that Battei had managed to already have moved everyone from the room outward and away from the main part of the room. While he was ont he head of the room, remotely safe from the collapsing structure, the entirty of the strucuture had been comprimised. When it was all said and done, he was still sitting upon his chair, in the crator that was once a home of sorts, looking upward into the sky where his roof once was. "Hmm... I was really fond of that marble table..."

And as the mental audio that as obviously of Kaji played in his head, he made his way from the sinkhole of his base. Casually hopping from one chunk of rubble to the next, as if weightless, his puppet right behind him, doing the same as if he actually required the rubble to do so. He now stood outside, watching Battei seemingly taunt Kaji with his playful antics, though there was more then just being silly involved; there was more then likely a good reason for that final encounter between the two men.

And finally a bit of his true meaning was expressed. In a way, Battei seemed to have changed his mind about the invitation, almost as if taking a rain check. He had his goals and dreams and apparently he could not see beyond them. Ironic for a blind man. However, this was not a contest of wills, it was an understanding of wills, and if he were going to have those carry the title of Akatsuki, it would be because the understand in the same way he understood. If they weren't willing, they didn't have to. This is ultimatly the first test of becoming an Akatsuki. Battei expressed his best wishes and the little group went their seperate ways.

His puppet lay lifeless outside next to him as he folded his arms and let out a heavy sigh. As if speaking to the inanimate puppet he expressed himself, "All things considered, that went well. Though I didn't necessarily want my base, however temperary it was, destroyed, it was a willing sacrifice for my cause... and there will be many more... A bit more time and everything will come together as it should. Things are right on schedual."

Though Battei expressed his priorities, he had gotten an answer from one of the men, Lee, apparently, how emotionlessly agreed to his invitation. Assuming Battei was his leader, he could only guess that his acceptance had also been revoked, though it was obvious that his emotionless exterior was not less a facade then that of Battei's sillyness. Though it wasn't as blaringly obvious, he was most likely very impressionable. Ryu, as he remembered, was more then likely a closer ally to Battei and would follow him as well. He had not retrieved an answer, but Battei most likely vouched for both of them. As for the third, the one he had greater infromation on, Kazuko, he was not given enough of a clue to read her situation. She had heard what he had to say, but without and obvious bond to Battei and without an answer as well, he wasn't sure where she stood. If she didn't confront him now, he would more then likely seek her out in the future.

But for now he had to wait for Serenade to return, before any further action of his own was taken. He had planted the seed that would with the proper substinace, grow into a being more mighty then the giant bamboo trees that surrounded him. "Hmm... one step at a time I suppose."

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fox~ Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm

One of Kazuko's new 'colleagues' answered Sinic's proposition first. He seemed to take his time to think through his reply, but eventually chose a measured reponse and accepted the offer. It seemed as if all eyes were on Kazuko now, awaiting her reponse. However, before she could formulate an answer or even really give it enough thought, Kaji interrupted. With a series of maniacal sentences and actions, the man activated a number of hidden tags.

As the area around the group began to collapse, Kazuko's gaze flitted toward Battei as he drew a scroll across the floor. She could feel the Jiongu below her stirring in anticipation. The situation was critical and they were unlikely to sit back and let their host be destroyed. However, as the first couple of threads began to sneak out from the kunoichi's sleeves, she felt her stomach lurch and her body dragged from its location.

It was Battei again, his transportation technique had saved the entire group in an instant. Once more, the black threads receded quickly beneath Kazuko's robes as the danger subsided. From the outside, the scene seemed so much less impressive. The kunoichi could see Kaji darting away from the explosions he himself had rigged and activated. Her attention then refocused on Battei as he spoke to Lee and then to her and Ryo. "Konoha? Very well. From here, it will take us two days of travel." She replied evenly.

With that, Battei disappeared, presumably on his way to Kumogakure no Sato. Kazuko assumed that his reasons would be explained when they met in Konoha. It was now, during the awkward silence that followed - broken only by a few mutterings from Sinic - that the kunoichi chose to answer her host's questions. "Sinic-san. I do not take sides and favour neutrality. I am however, a mercenary. Having walked these nations, this earth for so long...If you can provide challenge and entertainment, I can be bought." She replied. It was unlikely to be the answer Sinic had expected or one that he would be wholly satisfied by, but it was enough.
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Being approached for only a moment by Kakuko, she spoke words that would saticfy his curiosity for an answer from her. Thankfully as well, as it would have been much less forfilling should she have left with only a handfull of words to her name. Though he knew Battei's plans, or at least his goal, he was curious himself as to how he planned on accomplishing them, and if Kakuzo was instructed to go to Konoha, then it would most likely be the next place to look. But that isn't where he would be headed next.

He could easily wait until others had collected the majority of these power stones before he made his move. This way he would get maximum effect from minimum effort. This wasn't his style though. He believed in a form of karma, and anything gained in a shady manner, would also be lost just as easily. But he caught himself before he got away from the matter at hand. Her answer.

"Neutrality? Do you think that anything is truly neutral, or can ever be? I believe that there is a law that states 'Things in motion will stay in motion'. A world in chaos, will remain in chaos, no matter how it wishes to be balanced... Hehe, but dont mind my rambles."

He continued after a short pause,"However if your requirements are money and competition, I can assure you that they will be, provided when the time has come. I look forward to working with you in the near future, Kakuzo." With that, he nodded, almost as if dismissing her, and sat himself upon the ground, hands to his knees and posture straight as if meditating, to wait for the return of his 'Left hand'.

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fox~ Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Sinic appeared to take his time to digest the answer Kazuko had presented him with. When he eventually prepared a response, it was almost philosophical and somewhat cryptic. Fortunately, Kazuko was listening intently and what Sinic meant by these words she thought she understood. "My apologies for misleading you, Sinic-san. I said that I favour neutrality and that much is indeed true, but I did not say that I opposed chaos. Amongst chaos I find things are mostly decided by fate or by chance - the two most fair and even forces that exist in our world. And chaos provides entertainment of the highest degree too." At this point, Kazuko grinned for the first time since she had arrived. To the others, it may have been a little unnerving - her physical appearance did not befit a person who smiled often, if at all.

After a small pause, Kazuko's eerie smile faded and her features became still once more. "If you can make my endeavors more thrilling, find me challenges and provide me with material wealth and yes - I will work with you. Be under no illusion, it would be a mutual agreement and I would not be amongst your 'group'. However, as you seem to be able to promise what I want, you may treat me as an ally for now. I hope that satisfies you." She finished, turning away from Sinic now and looking toward Ryu. "Ryu-san, I presume?" She asked, quick to find her companion for the task she had been set by Battei.
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down