Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi - Page 2 Empty Re: Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi

Post by Marixia Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 pm

OOC: Hmmm ehhh, not bad I guess

Rin was on full alert and already heard and saw the clone of Gintoki's. Rather then destroy it she used this to her advantage. She let out a sigh as she used hadnsigns before whispering, "Misshuu Enmu...". She breathed out a deep fog surrounding the area around her as she she made yet another clone. The clone appeared a few branches over and they both looked at each other before waiting on Gintoki to draw closer. The placed a tag on a kunai and held it in it's hand as Rin prepared for her next jutsu.

The fog sat 4 feet off the ground at least 20 meters around where Rin and her clone crouched. Rin knew she would have to be fast with her next jutsu and she was already prepared. One more clone appeared next to Rin, katana held at the ready to defend and block her as Rin sensed Gintoki grow closer and closer. Time ticked by as the dense and warm fog hung still. They all stood in their positions and waited.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Gintoki stop 30 meters away as he seen the fog before and know Rin is up to something he remember the last time she use this jutsu on him and almost killing him. Gintoki stop just out side of the fog and grab a kunai with paper bomb on it and place it in the ground and looking at it and started to thinking to him self I could use wind to blow the fog away. Gintoki use Wind Release: Hurricane Shield on his body as winds Spins around user just fast enough to knock the Fog out of rang from him the fog set 10 meters away from him, but keep the fog in the area.

Gintoki keep on running through the fog to Rin. as he increase the wind of his jutsu around his body to keep the fog away from him and keep on running to Rin untill he in range of Rin.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Rin watched as her fog was pushed away from all the wind and she sat there for a few moments, 'that must have taken a good sum of chakra to use such wind...' The clone through the kunai to the ground as it set off the remaining fog, a fire instantly lighting and setting the whole fog on fire. Due to being surrounded by trees the trees the fire touched were lit. The wind coming off of Gintoki pushed against he flames but also fed them as the fire grew more and more, only making the forest fire ten times worse. The flames near Gintoki were consumed by the wind, choking the fire. However, the flames being pushed were the ones that grew in strength.

Where Rin and her two clones sat were safe due to the wind pushing the flames away from them. By now, Gintoki, Rin, and her two clones were surrounded by fire that began to grow more and more with each second ticking by. "It appears the forest is dying.." she yelled loud enough for him to hear. He continued to draw closer and right at her, plain as day. She shook her head, "Art of Surprise is Key!"

As he drew closer her and the three clones then used their speed to suddenly disappear from the forest. They appeared elsewhere within it, away from the flames that expanded through the forest. Her and the two clones moved around in the forest around her before two of the Rin's disappeared into hiding, only one Rin remaining as she stood on a tree, katana held at the radio. Gintoki would have to find her once again.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Gintoki look inside his Wind Release: Water Release and can only see fire Gintoki look around and then he thought that his time is about up so Gintoki Grab two pressure activate paper bomb that could explode once hit and place one on his back and place the other on his cheast. Gintoki then place his blade in the ground he then cancel the jutsu and raise his arms up and close his eyes and said:"I have no chakra left so finish me off here if you whant.".

Gintoki lower his head and waited for death to reach him he knew that he can't keep up with Rin even at his best he waited for Rin to make her move.

Last edited by Daichi Kimura on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 pm

OOC: Sorry, but I truthfully don't understand that post. Can you explain it to me?
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 pm

OOC:Wait till my headache for i can fix it
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 am

As Rin's clones saw him not moving, one of them soon moved in and appeared in many spots around Gintoki. Images appeared and disappeared around him before Rin's other clone leaped down from a tree, finishing off hand signs before rearing back, taking in a deep breath. As the clone exhaled, a giant fireball burst out and the clone that was appearing around Gintoki disappeared before the area he was standing was smothered in flames. The area around the two clones continued to burn and climb up the trees in the forest as burnt branches fell down below. Rin watched from afar at the burning forest and let out a sign as memories of Nasamea's past life went through her mind when her and her team were in the Forest of Death.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2