Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P]

5 posters

Go down

Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P] Empty Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P]

Post by ~Fox~ Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 pm

It had been almost exactly as Kazuko had predicted - two long, arduous days of travel from Kusagakure no Sato to the other side of Konoha. The geography of the route was not a problem and if the kunoichi had been able to take a direct path to her destination the travelling distance would have been halved. But for a number of reasons, there were points on that route she had to take great detours to avoid and this culminated in an irratatingly lengthened journey. She arrived on time at the meeting point however, so she could hardly complain. Besides, idle chat about such things was not really on the cards today.

Today, Kazuko was going to embark on her first 'mission' as a member of the Wasuremono organization. Admittedly, she did not know what task Battei would be setting for her, so she called it a 'mission' with some trepidation. Nor was she aware of whether the blind shinobi would be joining her. It was not like she was incapable, but she could forgive Battei for wanting to see her tested first hand and to observe what skills she employed overcoming the challenges she was faced with. Of course, he knew at least as much as the bingo book told him about her.

The ground was soft and mossy beneath Kazuko's feet as she landed, the soft material allowing her to land silently and even springing up a little after her weight had shifted to balance herself. The area around was mostly coloured with greens and browns - the trees and their trunks or the bushes and their branches covering most of the scenery around. There had to be a river or stream nearby, the kunoichi surmised, because moss had a hard time growing in a climate devoid of water. She looked about for a place to sit and her eyes fell on a smooth rock lying next to a thick tree trunk. As Kazuko gently placed herself on the makeshift seat, she set her mind to pondering about the upcoming events again. All that was really left to do was wait for Battei.
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P] Empty Re: Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P]

Post by Battei Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:12 am

The sound of a bell chimed not far from Kazuko but hidden within the dense forest. The sudden sound of twigs cracking grew closer and closer like a large animal walking through the woods. Like death hugging a shadow, a large black figure emerged from the bushes and fell to the ground. "Oww!!!" Tripping over a stump, the blind shinobi fell flat against the ground while waving his arms madly.

"Who put that there?" Feeling along on the ground, his hand met with Kazuko's hair. "Ahh!!! So that's where you are!!! Here I have been wandering the woods for days and you are relaxing in the sun!?!?" The sudden sound of a loud growl sounded, sending a cold sweat down Battei's neck. "Kazuko....?"

Silence filled the forest allowing the songs of birds to faintly whisper among the hills. The creek gurgled bubbles as the fish swam cooly in their paradise. Life was bliss around Kazuko who lay unaware of the fast approaching disturbance.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID I WAS SORRY KAZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BITE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U CAN RELAX ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bursting from the nearby brush, Battei ran screaming until he met with the river. Falling face first into it's cold depths, a large black bear emerged from the direction Battei had just come from. Thinking that he had found Kazuko, Battei had infact met with a nasty black bear who did not find his presence satisfying.

Pulling himself from the water, he took in a gulp of air as if he had been cut off for far to long. Now on the other side of the river, the bear gave up and stomped back to the safe shelter of pine. Unfortunately, Battei, now drenched in water, was tired beyond belief. He had not expected Kazuko to keep up with him. Clenching the dirt as support for his body, his hand soon clasped the foot of the real Kazuko. Jumping almost ten feet in the air, Battei fell backwards and hit his head on a rock. "YOW! Ahhhgggg just my luck..."
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P] Empty Re: Led by the Blind • The First Objective of the Newest Member [P]

Post by ~Fox~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am

The noises echoing through the woodland were hard to ignore. They were unmistakeably being made by a person, and when Kazuko heard her name being spoken she knew that it could only be Battei. Rolling her eyes as she listened to the increasingly confused narrative coming from her nearby leader, she wondered exactly how such a man had the skill she knew he did. Kazuko was fairly sure - and hopeful too - that it was a cunning ploy, to lure people into thinking he was a harmless buffoon. If not... "Perish the thought." She muttered under her breath as the man finally made his was to her true location. Only, this clearly wasn't where he had expected to find her, and the shock sent him reeling.

With a sigh, Kazuko walked steadily over to the fallen Battei and grasped his hand. With a gentle tug, she lifted the man to his feet. As the leader of the Wasuremono brushed himself down, the kunoichi stepped back and looked him up and down. He was soaked through from the water and still breathing heavily. "The body's natural foibles I'm afraid, Battei-san. There's little we can do to cure a shortness of breath." She spoke quietly, aware that the meeting they were meant to be having was not one either of them wanted to broadcast to the entire surrounding peoples. With that in mind, she wondered what had taken ahold of her leader that he would make such a racket simply arriving.
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Once done making a scene, Battei acknowledged Kazuko in a more serious tone. The sudden silence of the forest added to the new maturity within his words.

"Now... Kazuko, first we will stop by Konoha. I have something I have to get and you also have something to pick up. On our way back, you will be meeting up with someone. I am afraid that this task may be a bit difficult for you but it needs to be done."

Shaking his hair like a wet dog, Battei let the water run down his face and dissapeared behind his forehead protector. Things seemed so very tranquil at the moment but would only get tougher along the way. His plans were slowly coming together and would soon revive what had been lost.

Though it was unclear as to how he knew, Battei turned towards Konoha's direction and began walking towards it.

(OOC: Sorry for the crapy post i'm a little tired at the moment. Lack of sleep sucks lol.)
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 pm

A slight breeze ruffled Yakuzai's soft blur hair around his face as he looked down upon the targets. His feet dug into the grass, drowning out his anxiety. He and Kenshi were about Four trees back in the forest away from the path, so roughly ten meters.These trees certainly were massive. They were on a slight slope, giving them a down hill angle at their target, they had the advantage fro now. . Battei. He did not know the name of the other, it was not important. Not at all. She was not the target. Battei was. Only one life would be taken this day. He licked his lips and smiled as he closed his eyes and focused. He could feel every bit of their maleovance from here, and it was substantial. The girl was a bit more dangerous in mind then Battei, but he still held more power. The EMS was a very powerful tool indeed and was not to be taken lightly. However, he had devised a perfect strategy to combat it, or so he hoped.

I was not expecting there to be two of them Kenshi Uchiha. You only spoke to me of Battei and gave me some information on him. It does not help that the only information you could give me was that he had the EMS and that he can see with out using his eyes. Well I do suppose I have to work with what I have. Your payment will do more than make up for the lack of prep material. Since I am the hired hand, I will take the target. You keep the other one busy. As much as Id like to kill somone like her, that will have to wait, as the target alone is substantial enough, unless you see fit to kill her, which I am not thinking your going to want to do.

His voice was barely a whisper, and only Kenshi would be able to hear him. He opened his eyes after taking a deep breath and preparing himself for action. Suddenly the ground below him parted into a series of snakes and he was gone. That was the cue for the mission to begin. Yakuzai traveled through the ground, utalizing his snake ninjutsu to carry him along. There was a large boulder that Battei was getting ready to walk by, which had been his original plan anyway. He had picked this spot for the attack based on its terrain, it was very abundant with tools that fit his needs. On either side of the boulder were two trees growing from it. These may come in use later, if things went the way he wanted.

Soundlessly he emerged from the rock, a curtain of snakes forming and then parting about ten seconds after Battei had passed the center of the boulder. Giving it distance, but not too much distance. Yakuzai emerged fully and landed on his feet behind the two. He inhaled air through his nose, careful to make no noise. Chances are the target woudl be aware of him by now, but if not, he oculd always hope his first strike woudl be his last. He gathered it in his lungs and mixed with his chakra, then parted his lips. He exhaled suddenly, forcing the wind through the small narrow gap between his two front teeth, making a long blade of wind that flew through the air, straight in between his shoulder blades, in an attempt to sever the spine. A parallelization technique that would require one follow up move and this would be over.

OOC: please allow kenshi to post please before you other two do. Then we can continue. Then itll be me vs battei and Kenshi vs Kakuzo. Making things nice even and fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fox~ Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

[OOC: Sure thing - I'm gonna go ahead and assume Kyo gave this the thumbs up. Please bear in mind that despite our label as missing-nin, neither of us are 'baddies'. We are neutrally aligned. Oh and why does everyone call me Kakuzo?!?! Lol, I'm K-A-Z-U-K-O. Razz Teehee.]
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

"I guess that his is how it will have to be. I did not plan for this girl either. I assume that it will be quite difficult, she's obviously hanging around Battei, means she has some sort of strength. I've never seen her face before at all. I don't want to kill anyone, I don't want the blood on my hands. You must remember though, when people get wind about this...It's going to be a huge hassle...But to ensure that you have a maximum survival rate and the longest time possible, I would like to take the liberty of showing you something that no one has never seen before.." Kenshi whispered to Yakuzai. Then turning around to face everyone. "My Mangekyou Sharingan". Kenshi's long black hair shifted in the wind, revealing two Mangekyou eyes. His hair shook in the blow, from the tip of his head, to the base of his neck, shaking on his collarbone and the tops of his shoulders. This would be interesting, Kenshi hadn't done anything of this sort of fun in quite a while. With Yakuzai as his partner, there would be no real worries to the both of them. Kenshi didn't want any more trouble than he was already in, but there was no way of getting around this one.

Suddenly Kenshi's hands appeared along with a large fan that covered all of his chest and his abdomen. Throwing his hands together in the Horse handsign, the large red dot on the fan glew bright red and the secret process began. However, a large volume of smoke hid it, covering at least fifteen feet in the air and about ten feet back. Through the dust, metal could be heard clinking around, making various snap sounds, as something were being put together. However, it just wasn't the armor making those noises. Bones and organs were being modified, stretched, lengthened and repositioned in their places. The end result however was nothing but silence, as the cloud it self shifted in front of the woman, blocking any room to defend Battei with. From inside the large cloud spoke. "Please refrain from making any movement toward Battei. I do not want to cause you the littlest of harm, but you cannot get close to him. Please understand this woman."

The idle air shifted once more again, blowing the smoke that covered Kenshi away, opening his tranformation to all eyes. In front of the woman a massive centaur appeared, covered in completely black armor. It's body was easily 12 feet high, from the floor to the tip of it's head, and the face of the creature was even covered in armor also. Armor platelets covered it's whole face except for two glowing eyes, which seemed to never blink. They had a glow of their own, making his whole face shine against the light reflected on it's black armor. His whole body was covered in platelets of armor that covered every defining muscle of his body, giving him a distinct statue like appearance. However he was far from stoic. Two odd like wings protruded from his back, each with four sickle like projections hanging down from a large rod of iron that seemed to be the base of the wings. Everything about them was deadly sharp. Kenshi's left arm however was holding a massive shield, black just as his armor was. If placed in front of him, his whole front side would be covered. In his right held a massive ax, at least five feet tall from tip to tip. One slash from it would be very difficult to dodge due to it's size and if it was cut just a little. To top off his appearance, two horns extended from his head, as his black hair and tail shook in the wind. With a massive creature in front of her, one almost double her height and triple her size, the woman would have a hard time getting around, even though the last thing Kenshi wanted to do was fight.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

OOC: id just like to state that no kyo did not know about this but as a missing nin he is subject to be targeted at any time. So therefore, here we are, now lets fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 pm

(OOC: Actually Taku, Battei is not a missing ninja anymore. He lives in Suna now but I don't expect you to know of that since it was only recently. But since I am an S rank shinobi, I can still be targeted at any time unless in Suna. Same thing goes for you Fox.)

Foolish shinobi... While being blind, Battei had learned to see by using vibrations within the ground around him. Even the movement of someone breathing creates small vibrations that seep into the ground. And as such, he could tell that they were there as soon as they arrived. But that was only because Battei had been on guard after seeing Hayaji's large Leviathan Summoning only a few yards away.

Pushing off with his right foot, Battei launched himself to the left and avoided the blade, but as he did so, he smacked into a tree. Rubbing his face, Battei turned in the direction of his attackers. It appeared that Kazuko was fighting a familiar face to Battei. turning his attention to Kenshi, Battei waved franticly at him while still smiling.

"Hey Kenshi, long time no see. Get any better with your Sharingan? So whatcha guys doing way out here? Are you on your way to Konoha? It's just around the corner so we can all head their together!!!"

Now turning to face this new guy, Battei already knew the real reason behind why they were here. Though he acted dumb, he knew that by sneaking around and then attacking with a jutsu like that, it was no friendly visit. "Unfortunately, we don't have alot of time to spare... You see, we are meeting up with some friends and they will most definitely come looking for us if we stall. Once there, we can all get some ramen. I hear they have the best stuff around. HA HA HA!!!"

Battei hoped that Kazuko wa sready for this. Though he knew of her jutsu, he had never seen her actually in battle. And with his little announcement, hopefully she would prepare herself against Kenshi's Sharingan should he attack. The man before him had already used snakes in his jutsu, which got Battei thinking; He uses snakes just like Kenshi.... could he also be an Uchiha?
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Yakuzai stared down the half Uchiha before him, standing there, so smug that he had dodged the first attack. His every thought radiated off of him in his aura. He could not decipher exact words, but the general idea was captured based on the emotions he was giving off. He finds me foolish because my sneak attack failed. When all in all I had no intention of it landing in the first place. He acts like an idiot, but i dare say that he is very intelligent. He puts on a front, but all disguises fail to the gift granted to me by my father, Kyouken. These thoughts raced through his head with in a second, and his face remained stone. In battle he was emotionless. True he had blood lust, but it was a very controlled lust. He did not get excited, he did not get discouraged. It would take a lot to anger him, and no tears would ever cascade from his face. Fear did not exist in his world. He was slowly becoming Kyouken in his mindset, the tranquil assassin.

He took in the situation quickly. Kenshi had fulfilled his part well. The chance of interference from this other woman was very unlikely, so it was just him and the target, simple. The surroundings were to his advantage. He had the edge their, for everything here he could use in his favor somehow or another. The opponent was strong, this was true, but to just what extent he couldnt be sure. He could always present a test, and then go from there, but he figured this would just waste time. He decided a different approach would be called for here. He would start off simple, and slowly increase the intensity as time wore on. Eventually, one of them would falter. He prayed it would not be him who fell first.

The battle had now truly begun.

Yakuzai first swished his foot across the dirt path upon which both he and Battei stood. As he did, his chakra traveled through the ground and behind Battei's position in less then a second. The ground cracked behind the target, and a large snake came from the earth, aimed directly for Battei. This was not a poisionous snake, it was a constricting snake. It was easily one meter in diameter, and its length was of about five. As is shot out and its head passed Battei on his left, it turned its head and began to arc in the other direction. It was obvious it was trying to coil around the half blood in an attempt to secure him to the spot in which he now stood.

Brining his right hand up, Yakuzai slammed his hand into the boulder in which he had come from, inserting it back into a sea of snakes. He focused his chakra once more, and allowed it to flow through the insides of the rock and into the large tree next to it, the one which was straight across from Battei from his left. At this point the entire inside of the rock and both trees was snakes, only retaining their outer figure and image to conceal that fact. Twenty snake heads erupted from the tree, all rearing their heads at their target, fangs bared and dripping with a paralytic poision that would take mere seconds to set in. Yakuzai withdrew his hand, the jutsu done, and began to draw one of his assassins blades, just a normal sword, only it was extremely thing, perfect for slipping in between ribs. He only flicked opne the leather that held it in its sheath and slid it out an inch or so, bending his knees and leaning forward slightly, preparing for the next move, should the need arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am

Battei could see the snake forming within the earth as it moved towards him. The ground behind moved and released a large python that began to coil around him. "Ewww!" Putting his hands together, Battei quickly finished forming his handsigns and stomped his foot on the ground just as the snake tightened it's body. The ground exactly below Battei rose about a foot, giving him the needed boost to jump straight out of the coil that was millimeters away from having him. As he shot straight out, the dirt below him made a cloud of dust making a poof-ing sound that coincided with several more. The cloud of dirt covered a large area and engulfed both the python and the tree.

Battei burst out of the cloud of dust and flipped over to his destination. As the dirt subsided, he landed on a tree branch and laughed to himself. "Ha ha ha, wow this is fun. Hey Kenshi, he uses snakes just like you. Did you teach him that?" Of course Battei really did not care about it but was still going to keep up his act a little longer. Battei stopped in mid as he felt something touching his leg. Shivers shot up his spine as he realized what it was. A snake was coiling around his leg and making it's way up to his knee while the rest of the tree began to uncoil into more snakes. With a quivering lip, Battei jumped from his spot as high as he could. But as he did, the snake tightened it's grip on his leg. With it's fangs dripping with poison, it was just about to strike into his flesh as the rest bolted towards him.

Waving his arms while trying to fly, Battei fell back towards the pile of snakes. "NOOOOO I WANNA LIVE!!!" As the snake was just about to bite into his flesh, every snake froze and then fell to the ground asleep. The sound of a sweet melody seemed to be coming from everywhere as was the effect of his flute. Trapped in a genjutsu for as long as he played it, a shadow clone could be seen behind the tree as it uncoiled into a small pile. There were two of them? No. As the snake around his leg fell asleep, it grew limp and retracted it's fangs; only inches away from his skin. Snickering to himself, one of the two Battei's laughed in a hushed tone. "He he he... how will he know which of the three of us is the real one? He sho-" The other Battei put a hand over his mouth and shushed him. As he stopped playing the flute, the snakes stirred from their sleep only to fall limp again as the clone worriedly continued to play.

The Battei who had been caught turned and smiled while yelling at the third Battei behind Yakuzai. "You can do it!!!" Hidden behind the brush, Battei had Yakuzai focused on the clone. Now ready to strike, his hands undid them selves from the last seal of his jutsu. Placing both hands behind his back, Battei pulled out a kunai and twirled it in his left hand while racing towards him. With his focus on the clone, Battei would win this in one blow, as he shot the kunai forward and thrust it towards his neck.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fox~ Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

As Battei regained his composure, Kazuko waited for him to reply. She had been given no further instruction beyond that to meet the blind shinobi at this location, at this particular . She had little - in fact, no - knowledge of what her leader would be asking of her. When he finally spoke, all the playfulness had left his voice. Now, the even, measured tone that Kazuko could hear was far more serious. She stopped to pay close attention to Battei's words, curious about what it was he had in mind for her.

"Now... Kazuko, first we will stop by Konoha. I have something I have to get and you also have something to pick up. On our way back, you will be meeting up with someone. I am afraid that this task may be a bit difficult for you but it needs to be done." By the end of Battei's "speech", Kazuko had raised an eyebrow. Great. She thought sarcastically to herself. That really clears things up. Of course, she was just glad to be given something useful to do, and wasn't about to complain - not in the slightest.

Kazuko had no idea what and who Battei was talking about, but she walked along quietly beside him, asking no questions for now. The pair of them were headed to Konoha, though how the blind shinobi knew the way escaped the kunoichi. They had barely walked half a kilometre when Battei reacted quite suddenly and Kazuko immediately picked up on the danger. She hopped to one side just as her leader did the same in another direction. Though she managed to evade all danger, Battei promptly collided with a tree trunk.

Rolling her eyes, Kazuko slowly stepped a little further away from the unfolding fight. The moves were fast and complex, the assailant using a variety of snake-related techniques and Battei countering them with clever skills of his own. Though she had noticed the second assailant much earlier, it was only now that the kunoichi really paid him any attention. For, after shrouding himself in smoke, he had travelled very quickly to the area right before Kazuko. Words of warning came forth from the thick cloud and the kunoichi took a step back, so as not to be enveloped by it as well. When it finally cleared, she cocked her head and looked quizzically at the interesting transformation that had taken place.

"Fascinating." Kazuko muttered as she gazed at the horse-form being before her. She leaned to one side, then to the other, trying to get a full glance at the creature. Obviously, she knew that this was no summoning, but she felt hardly able to call such a complete transformation a 'man' anymore. Finally, she gazed up at her opponent's face, her void-like eyes with flaring green pupils meeting the red-and-black glow of what she knew to be a form of Sharingan. Is this a new ability unlocked with the Mangekyou or is this something else, a completely unique evolution of the Uchiha bloodline? She thought silently to herself. The centaur - for that was the best word to describe it - looked down at Kazuko as she spoke once more. "Battei made me a promise when I joined his cause. I wished for entertainment, something to excite this life I have led for so very long. Looking at you now, I'd say he's delivered." She managed a small smile, clearly pleased to have been able to witness the technique.

Making a mental note to thank Battei later, she let her concentration wander now, to a deeper place within her own body. She disliked this feeling, the dark Jiongu stirring and whispering malice in her mind. "This may not be as elegant or interesting as your transformation my friend - " She grunted, drawing upon the black power of the Jiongu and bringing it to the surface. Throwing off her Wasuremono robes, she stood before her opponent wearing simple, loose trousers and a sleeveless top. Almost immediately, hundreds of long, black threads exploded from her back and enveloped it so completely, it looked a little like the back of a huge porcupine. The stiching on her arms burst and threads shot out of the opening, extending her arm length by about five feet and forming a mass of tendrils where her elbow had been and where her shoulder joint had been.

Two unusual looking masks - a little like ANBU masks, but coloured; one yellow and one brown - slid up from her back and grew in the masses of black threads surrounding her shoulders. They sat either side of Kazuko's face, each mask looking directly at the centaur before her. A number of tendrils grew from the kunoichi's mouth and hung down to about mid-neck length. Finally, the black threads on her back grew even longer, those originally placed there curling around and pointing forward while more came to replace the defence on her back. The threads had increased the overall size of Kazuko by about fifty per-cent, so she now stood a little less in the centaur's shadow. The threads whipped toward her opponent, though this was not through the kunoichi's will - it was the Jiongu protecting itself, lashing out at those close enough.

The transformed woman moved backward, just out of range so that the threads did not attack but simply swayed around, waiting. " - but it is quite potent." Kazuko finished her earlier sentence, the transformation now complete. She could now feel the Jiongu's influence on her, its attempts to take control of Kazuko entirely were on occasion, hard to resist. But for now the kunoichi persevered, fearing what would happen if she gave herself over entirely to the black tendrils. With a forced blink she held back the feeling that had threatened to overwhelm her and concentrated on the centaur. "I will not fight you unless forced to, my equine friend. You must forgive the threatening look I bear right now, this is simply precaution against yourself." She held the centaur's gaze evenly and waited for a response.

[OOC: Discussed the misunderstanding with Battei, we've worked out where we went wrong with communication. Needless to say, we apologize for the inconvenience and I have edited my post. Also, Kenshi I have simply taken the transformation as a precaution. If indeed you do not wish to fight I will not attack.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Fox~ on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 am; edited 5 times in total
~Fox~
~Fox~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm

With a robe on, she appeared to be any ordinary woman, nice hair, nice build and nice shape. But by looking at her, Kenshi could see her chakras and could guess that there was something very different about her. His studies and such led him no where on this group, and he was lucky to not have followed Battei. This group or whatever they were called, Wasuremono, or "The Forgotten" was obviously a dangerous group. Near the point of following Battei, Kenshi had given a break for himself, sometime to realize what he was getting himself in with Battei. The last thing he wanted was to be apart of something that he had no clue, and now seeing another member of his group, Kenshi confirmed his speculations. The last thing he wanted on his head was to be a defected ninja from Kumogakure, the worst village for that to possibly happen to him. With Yakuzai in the mist of battle, Kenshi could take time on making sure that he was alright if he needed help, and also watch this new woman.

Kenshi had transformed for safety reasons. Since it was two on two, Kenshi wanted to make sure that his opponent wouldn't make it past him and aid Battei. It was exactly why he'd chosen his Mangekyou Sharingan form because it offered him a perfect defense, a near perfect attack, and a height of 12 foot, easily the tallest shinobi transformation in the world. But the transformation of this woman, it was something that Kenshi had never seen before. Her chakra alone was very odd to look at, but as soon as she bent and her back and two masks like things began to release from her. Long black threads burst from her back and covered it all, making her look like a spiky porcupine beast. All of the weird stiching on her arms seem to explode, and the threads came out of all the openings, lengthening her arms letting them swing around in a strange manner. Her joints were replaced with the tendrils, and it hadn't stopped there. Her body grew, and the masks positioned their selves near her face, as tendrils began to escape from her mouth, handing down from her like an odd tongue. With her transformation being complete Kenshi could not believe the end result.

All the threads hung loosely from her body, and Kenshi naturally wondered what they were, what they were composed of, things of the sort. The threads quickly made their way towards Kenshi, but as soon as they were about to attack, they were easily stopped by the woman. "My my, you are quite the woman. I have never seen anyone as unquie as you. Though I would have to say, the feminine appearance you first gave me has been completely ruined. I would hesistate on hitting a woman, but now...If you do attack I fear I would not be able to hold back. Please for give my insults on your looks, but you must know your own self, that this is nothing I have ever seen.. Also you seem to be testing me by keeping gazes locked with me. I will not cast a genjutsu on you, but it will be very easy to do so if you decide to attack.."
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Yakuzai did not change his face at all.Instead he retrieved his hand from his back, letting the sword fall back into place once more. His eyes swiveled in his head as Battei tried to complete what would appear to be a complex manuever to confuse him. But it was all falling apart.He thought hed been clever perhaps. Thought that perhaps he was being genius in the design of his. Oh no, it was not to be at all. Yakuzais left eye continued to sparkle with the cosmos as it had ever since Neeva, the Raikage, had come and paid him his debts. It was a fantastic tool, and already it was proving its worth. He could sense everything was going on. The exact instance that the clones were made, which were clones and which in fact were not. He could tell that the two before him were clones, nothing of real concern at all. The one behind him, holding something, probabaly a weapon of sorts, he was the issue, for he was the real Battei.

CRACK. He forced his neck to the left, CRACK, he forced it right. Then bending his head forward, the neck became disloacted completely, granting him mobility from this area that would normally not be possible to most any ninja alive. The neck stretched an entire 3/4 of a foot straight up and out, before coiling around back to look directly at the oncoming Battei with his kunai. Opening his mouth, a wave of green snakes came out, many of them, to many to count. Batteis reaction time would have to be quick to avoid it, but he coudl probably do it with that sharingan of his. The snakes were all posionous. If he got bit by one, he woudl be slowed down considerably, unable to dodge Yakuzai at all. Two bites would render him comatose. If three of the snakes found their mark, it would be close to instant death for the half breed shinobi. But this was far from over. Yakuzai was just beggining. No doubt those clones would be comeing up behind him very soon to try and take advantage of his turned back. Oh how he could only hope for them to do so.

OOC: I know, short post, dont care, take it for what its worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

(((OOC: I had no choice in this)))
IC:

Gen's new body had been searching for Battei under instruction from Kaji to go to the leaf and find him before calling Kaji himself there. He had inverse summoned himself there before and now finally found him. 'Well, that took f-ing long enough...' He then whistled out into air, calling Kaji from the distance to his side. he also accompanied it by mentally telling Kaji that he had found him.

The whistle would have draw attention and would reveal a armor-covered body with a blade at it's side and an obvious electrical current running through it's armor and sword. He then stepped to the side and held out a hand to where he had been standing, saying: "Lord Kaji."

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 pm

As the smoke cleared from behind Gen a man walked out his hair up and red. His eyes closed and a smirk almost a miile wide on his face. He had a hand over his mouth as well as if he had just gotten done yawning. As he removed it he looked around and pointed at the giant beast of what seemed to be a crystal like substance. He shrugged and continued to look around. ”Took you fucking long enough Gen.... Jeeze DID YOU WALK HERE?” Kaji let out a small chuckle at gen leavign a smirk there.

Kaji then appeared behind Yakuzai. ”As the leader of the Ssom and a close freind of Kyouken. Also a member of the creed. I tell you to remove yourself from this battle. I dont care who hired you since he will be dead soon. Now please return to kriagakre and tell Kyouken that i interefered. He will throw off the mission and it will not go againts your record.”

Kaji then looked at battei and his smile went down to almost nothing. ”Go get your shit done old man....” Kaji laughed at his own statement his smirk returning at battei. Kaji then walked over to kazuko. He looked at her with one eye now open. He let out a deep and solid whistle for about a minute.

”Wow, i knew there was something about you when i saw you in the Neo-Akatsuki base... To think that under those robes was that of a Jiongu user.... and a beautiful woman. You really are a lucky find Kazuko. I only wish i could have found you before Battei did. Now get your pretty booty in gear and get to whatever Battei had you doing.”

Kaji winked at her and then turned around as he walked over to the 12 foot beast. He placed his hand onto the crystal and he let out a smirk. He continued to let out a slight ooh and ahh noise as he rubbed Kenshi’s leg. ”Kenshi, tbh i never thought you had such a marvelous Mangeyoku transformation. I approve my uchiha freind. To bad i cant convince you to come with me.”

Kaji turned around and continued to walk forward. He placed his hand onto his head. He let out a yawn and soon moved his red hair down to cover his face It changed to a white color and he snapped his fingers. ”NOW GO!” He yelled the last part with a commanding voice that drilled into the subconcious of everyone except Battei. It commanded them to leave and they would soon feel a strong urger to move no matter what.

ooc: Sorry, people wanted this topic to end already so i stepped in and did it.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:34 pm

As much as he didn't mind the mission going on, Kenshi didn't want to wait that long. There were several things he could have been doing in the mean time and to any other shinobi the battle would have already shown too time consuming. He knew that Konoha was the first bad choice to do it in, second of all, it would be two on two, third, they were also subject to be killed also by attacking. The mission was a failure, but the next time Kenshi or whoever tried to do it, if they decided Kyo their target, it would go much more smoother. He wanted to wait, but at the same time he didn't, because the reason he was there in Konohagakure meant that the Raikage was gone in Kumogakure. So it was of utmost importance that he get back as soon as possible

With the arrival of two new people in such short time, Kenshi could only hope that they weren't going to attack. His Mangekyou Sharingan form already took a lot of chakra to being with, and the longer he was using it, the more chkara it would cause him to use. The first one however didn't do anything except whistle, but naturally Kenshi expected some sort of attack. He couldn't tell if the shinobi was from Konohagakure or not, so prepping his defenses was number one in making sure of his, and his team mates safety. But things were different. His expectations turned out to be false, because not too long after the first stranger had whistled, someone that he knew showed up. It was the man that had given him is third sword, the special sword maker from Kirigakure, or Kusagakure. Either way, Kenshi had not forgotten his face, but more deeply he had not forgotten the demonic demeanor that he carried. It was almost like he was some test experiment from hell that had gone completely like it was intended to. Not a failure, but a perfect experiment of what a demon could be on earth. Whatever he was, he was kind hearted enough to bring good news. With him breaking up the fight, Kenshi could attend to his business in his own home town. Without a word Kenshi looked back to Yakuzai, making sure he was alright.

Turning around and leaving the village, Kenshi began to start at a fast gallop, which began to increase into a full run. With all four of his legs not even moving at full speed yet, Kenshi kept his ax up close to him, slashing at the trees, bushwhacking his way towards Kumogakure instead of taking the long way around. He would be there shortly, with four legs he had twice the power of his normal running speed, plus a little bit more. Even being so massive, he still had the muscle to move quickly, but the noise was a bit loud. Either way he didn't care. Things were beginning to move along now, so getting back to the village was making him more happy than anything.

With what he wanted in mind.....he wouldn't be the only one making his way to Kumogakure....
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm

He left with out a sound, anger dripping from his every pore. One second he was there, the next he was gone, traveling through the forest, back the mist. Emotion flooded his mind and began to cloud his judgement. Here, any innocent that got in his way would die, for he was that blinded. He moved with efficiancy, and such speed that none would be able to follow him. It was not even anger that he felt, he was just releasing the stress from his grief by potraying that emotion. The fact was. His target was not dead. That meant his mission had failed. He curse Kaji, that son of a bitch had no right, but still he had to obey his supperior. He swore to himself at why he hadnt just gone in for a killing blow right away instead of playing wiht his food. It was the problem Kyouken had always pointed out, and now he would wind up paying. His contract with the creed had run its due course, his time with his father was almost over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 pm

As Kaji entered the field, Battei could not help but smile. "Kaji!!!" One of the Battei clones burst out upon sensing his presence. The original Battei let the dark ball of chakra fade from behind his back before revealing his hand. All of the clones disappeared as the fight seemed to be ended. It seemed that they would now be able to do what they came here for.

Turning to Kuzuko, Battei smiled once again. "Alright, it seems that we can continue with our plans. Ha Ha Ha!" Turning around without warning, Battei raced towards the village. They were already late and were supposed to be meeting with more Wasuremono members within Konoha.

As he ran towards their destination, Battei could not help but think to himself. That other shinobi was part of something called The Creed that Kaji said was in Kiri.... interesting... and what's more interesting is.... Kyouken... I will have to pay him a visit...

(OOC: We will be joining another topic Kazuko. I will post there first so that you will know which one it is.)
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down