Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The exile and the Akatsuki

3 posters

Go down

The exile and the Akatsuki Empty The exile and the Akatsuki

Post by Revolution Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Kizu was tired of hiding, tired of the cave he was forced to stay in day out. It had been like that since the failed rebelion at Amegakure, but the rebelion wasn't important aquiring new skills and perfecting his old one's where his objective now. The rebelion was a masterstroke it should have brought enough attention of the group he wished to join, the akatsuki. Whatever there goals where whatever there purpose was he would join them to further his own ends and to just cause havoc. The stay in the caves on the outskirts of Amegakure had only driven his madness deeper, he had survived by hunting in the surrounding forests and gathering water from a nearby stream.

He sat at the back of his cave silently medatating not that it calmed him, but it kept his already insane mind the way it was. And thats how he like it to him being insane brought oppertunity to think the way no other shinobi thought, just like his idol Oroachimaru. He never understood why the villages looked down at his practice's, a dissmembered body or two shoulden't hurt an entire village plus the knolage he'd gained from his first "medical trial" was priceless. To be honest it could have helped the village if they had open enough mind to acept that progress came at a cost, it had cost Kizu his sainty but it was worth it.

Kizu stired from his meditation, scanning the surrounding's he picked up his kit and put it away in a large belt pouch. Soon i think, yes very soon they will be here and i will join them Kizu said aloud. He walked towards the cave entrance, at the entrance he looked around nothing yet. He lent against the wall of the cave and waited for them to arrive, he pulled out a smoke from a packet in his pocket realizing it was his last one he put the packet down and set fire to it. When it was nearly finshed buring he lit hissmoke and blew away the remaining ash he didn't want anyone to know he had been here. As he took the first drag of his cigarette the smoke from it suddenly started blowing in a diffrent direction. So your here then Kizu said with his eyes looking directly ahead.

Revolution

Back to top Go down

The exile and the Akatsuki Empty Re: The exile and the Akatsuki

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 am

Osamu was sitting with his other members of the Neo-Akatsuki. As he was sitting he had heard that there was a rebelion in Amegakure. That caught Osamu's attention. The fact that is was a failed one didn't really matter. It was the fact that someone could organize one and rally up so many. This was worth looking further into. Although most leaders make it their business to stay behind the scene, Osamu was one to do the exact opposite. He was willing to go and get those he felt was wirthy of joining the Neo-Akatsuki. "My vison will soon be realized. With that the world will see a new era." Osamu stood up and looked straight ahead. "I have to see about this rebelion and it's leader."

Osamu set out to Amegakure to find the leader. Upon his arrival he was stopped by two guards. They asked what was his business in Amegakure. Osamu simply replied "I'm a hunter nin here to kill the leader of the failed rebelion." They let him in and asked that he leave soon as he was done. Once in Osamu asked around about the rebelion. No one would tell him much except that it failed and that their leader had dissappeared. No one knew where he was. This was not a problem for Osamu because he have always liked a challenge. Anything that was given to him he didn't want. As he walked through the village he began to put peices together.

"If I failed a rebelion and im not in the village where would I be?" As he rubbed his index finger and his thumb across his chin he noticed a faint smell of something burning. It was a very faint smell and Osamu couldn't tell what it was. It was hard to follow and he didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to his self so he walked over to where the smell was comming from but as he walked he noticed that it was outside of the village. He continued to walk until he came to a cave. The smell of smoke was strong here. He used his night rain jutsu and it started to rain. Only lightly at first. As he went in he noticed someone looking as though they were waiting for someone. "So I take it your the leader of the rebelion? If so what is your name?" Osamu asked as he awaited an answer.

Last edited by Osamu_Rimakan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolution Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Kizu stared at the shinobi infront of him, So your the one i've been waiting for? You have come from the Akatsuki? Kizu said as he blew out smoke. I've been waiting for some time to see you, my name is Kizu manshin i was a Jounin of the village you just came from. Now what is your name? Kizu had been in the cave for so long he now started to wonder if his warped mind was playing tricks on him.

His mind was more twisted now than when he had started on this crusade to get the attention of the Akatsuki. He would have to be careful he new he haden't eaten or slept properly for the last few days so his mind would be suseptable to trickery. If this isn't a trick of my mind i am one step closer to achiving my goals Kizu thought to himself.

Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 am

Osamu right eyebrow rose when Kiazu said that he'd been waiting for him. He was also surprised that he knew Osamu was with the Akatsuki. Especially since he wasn't wearing Akstsuki cloak. "So Kizu, I take it from the looks of it you have been up here for a while." Osamu walked in further and looked around as he spoke. He saw nothing to eat or anything to drink. "I take it you haven't eaten in a while either?" Hidden in his jacket was a bowl of ramen noodles. Fresh and hot. "Here take this. I can't have my fellow teamates starving from hunger. Now Kizu why have you been looking for the Neo-Akatsuki and what abilities can you offer us?" Osamu sat down and put his right leg over his left one.

The cave itself was dark and damp. Osamu thought to his self "How anyone could survive up here for any longer than a week is nothing short of amazing. Maybe he is a goos person to have. With his joining us we might be able to reach our goal." Osamu awaited an answer to his questions.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolution Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Kizu took the noodle's and showed Osamu into the cave. Kizu sat down about five feet into the cave and created a bunshin then started eating. The bunshin turned to Osamu and said I will be talking for now i havent eaten much and am starving. Earlier you looked surprised that i knew you were in the Akatsuki well i already knew you were looking for new recriuts from Amegakure itellegence corps. So i figured the best way to get your attention was to do somthing that stood out such as a failed rebelion.

The bunshin looked at Kizu for a second. I knew that you were going to ask me about my skills the bunshin then took somthing out of a pack against the wall. He handed a small scroll listing his jutsu and a desriptions of them. I'm sure you'll like what you see. Kizu waited for Osamu to reply.

Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 am

Osamu sat down and put his left leg over his right one. "Hm I do wonder what you can do. Your ability to rally a rebelion shows me that you can orginazie really well and that you must have leadership abilities. Ok once your in you will be the advisor of the Neo-Akatsuki. Letting me know when it's good to attack and when we shouldn't. If a village is aware of us going there and stuff like that." Osamu reached inside of his coat and pulled out a drink. "I am thirsty." he laughed a little as he took a few sips.

"Alright back to your abilities. So what are you skiled at? Im sure whatever it is had to be something......amazing. Now you start showing me what you can do Kizu. I'm dying to see." Osamu took off his shades as he rarely does to see what it was that Kizu could do.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolution Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 pm

((o.o.c.)) Sorry about the late post but had a crazy couple of days.

Kizu looked up at Osamu for a second, Are you challenging me? or do you just want a show? because the last people i fought are probably being buried right now. Kizu quickly and discretly slips a scalpel out of his medkit, I will demonstrate my combat and medical ninjutsu. The clone Kizu had summoned was stood just infront of him, within half a second Kizu had got up and essentaily killed the clone. After the clone had dispersed and the smoke cleared Kizu was stood right infront of Osamu with the scalpel in his right hand, Are you sure you want a personal demonstration? Kizu said staring directly at Osamu. Why not just check the list? Kizu said softly

Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 am

Osamu smiled as he sipped his drink. "Well as you know I am a skilled shinobi. Otherwise I wouldn't be leader of thr Neo-Akatsuki. So I will say this." Osamu stood up and put his arms out. "This is what I like to call Astral Projection. What it does is it allows me to be here without being here. Like a clone but it can take damage. Only downside is it can't attack. But do feel free to demostrate on this body as I am watching you." Osamu winked and closed his eyes. The real Osamu was a few miles away but watching through the A-P eyes.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolution Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Ok then Kizu walked away slowly, then turned to face Osamu and preformed a string of handsigns. This is my Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique Kizu put his hand to his mouth and fired several small fireballs at Osamu. Under the cover of the fireball he threw serval kunai and senbon, covered by the flames the ninja tools usualy hit there mark. After Kizu had thrown the senbon and kunai he preformed anther string of handseals, three clones emerged in a cloud of smoke. the clones split up surounding Osamu. My next move is a classic Kizu shouted over the sound of the flames.

Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 am

Osamu watched in awe. He took another sip of his drink then he continued to watch. As Kizu amazed him he looked at the flames and wondered what could be next. "This guy is really good." Osamu stood and looked at Kizu. "You will be a nice addition to the group. As of right now we have a problem. People are starting to become aware of us and we need a place to meet. A place where we can discuss things like our plans. Do you have any ideas?" Osamu looked at Kizu. He also wondered where could they go to. He snapped his fingers and said "I got it! Right here but we need some way to disguise our meeting place. The others shall meet here and we will go from there." Osamu pulled out his MP3 player and found the plans he had been working on. He would announce it soon enough.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 am

While the astral projection was speaking with Kizu, the real Osamu stood only miles away. Unfortunately for him, he had been found...

"Ring around the rosy..."

The sound of children chanting was instantly heard within Osamu's mind. It was not heard from a outside source but literally seemed to be coming from his own mind. As they chanted, some seamed to be screaming and crying. The sky turned black with red clouds that hung heavily in the sky.

"A pocket full of posies..."

The dark clouds seemed to deteriorate and fell to the ground like it was raining ash. As each piece came into contact with the ground, everything around them died. As Osamu looked around at the deranged world, he would find himself in the presence of a woman. A once known Beauty from his past stood before him and moaned for his help as she reached out her hand towards him.

"Ashes... Ashes..."

She slowly took three steps towards him before something seemed different. Within her eyes and mouth glowed a bright orange light. She grasped for her chest and clawed at her skin in pain as the fire within her body burned her form the inside out.

"We all fall DOWN!!!"

At that instant, the sounds of the chanting children screamed a terribly cry so forlorn that words could not describe it. The fire within Beauty burst from her body, instantly incinerating her and spread across the field. The entire ground was now cast into flames that reached up and licked the black sky. Osamu could feel the heat of the fire as it made it's way up his legs. The flames were so intense that his skin was peeling into ash while he endured every bit of pain.

Just as the flames reached his torso, something could be seen. Off in the distance, no mare than 30 meters, a skeleton could be seen swaying back and forth. The skeleton seemed to be shrouded in a black aura and screamed terribly as it opened it's mouth. Morning for unapparent reasons, two red eyes glowed within it's mouth and stared at Osamu. What was all this? The first reasonable explanation would be Genjutsu, yet this was something more. It was real. The pain was real. No genjutsu had every felt this tangent. Whatever it was, it was coming from those eyes...
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am

As Osamu heard the children the first thing that came to his mind was that someone or some people had spotted him. He put his hand in his back pocket and held it there for a moment. While the chanting grew Osamu would have surrcome to it but he knew something was wrong. "Who is this? More importantly where are they?"

"Ring around the rosy..."

"So someone wants to play a game. Ok let's play." He sat down and crossed his legs. He put both of his hands out to the side of him. Osamu closed his eyes and opened them moments later. The sky around him turned black and red but still he concentrated.

"A pocket full of posies..."

The setting around Osamu seemed to be changing somewhat of a destroyed and depressed setting. Still his eyes closed and inside of his own mind he came face to face with his dark more evil side. He looked exactly like Osamu except his hair was black with a indigo streaks in it. His clothes were all black and vindigo. "So you come back. I knew you would. Stop trying to keep me caged. YOU need me." Osamu looked at him and smiled. "I just have a few questions for you. 1st off this........genjutsu I presume that going on around me is to real to be just that. Besides i've cut myself already and i'm still in it." He showed his dark self his hand from when he put his hand in his back pocket. It was cut and blood had slowly dripped from his hand.

"Hmm that is intresting. Seems like someone has gotten inside your head. And they know about someone from your past."

"Ashes... Ashes..."

"What do you mean?" Osamu asked with a bit of confusion. "Just open your eyes. She's right there. Look beyond what you think is.......REAL!!!" And as he said that he disappeared and Osamu opened his eyes. "Dammit he won this round." But the world was still the same and a beautiful young lady was walking towards him.

"We all fall DOWN!!!"

"No way......" Just as Osamu reconized the lady she burst into flames. The chanting and screaming grew louder. Osamu knew he had to think quickly. The fire within Beauty burst from her body, instantly incinerating her and spread across the field. The entire ground was now cast into flames that reached up and licked the black sky. At that moment he used his Night rain jutsu and it started to rain.

As the rain fell it seemed to cancel out the fire and vice versa. ALthough they cancel eachother out the ground was now visable and Osamu started to run. As he did he saw a skeleton. It looked like it was comming for him. "So Holloween comes early huh? Ok Trick or Treat asshole!" Osamu rushed up to the skeleton jumping from side. Once he was close enough he used the rain to make a path of water. He pulled out his Heaven's Disrupter and stabbed the skeleton. Now that the sword was inside of the skeleton Osamu grabbed the handle and turned it. He then put chakra into it sending waves of wind through the skeleton body and cutting through the bones. "Hey question. Who are you? I like your abilities. We could help eachother."

**Back with Kizu**

Osamu AP continued to drink his drink. "Hm somethings wrong." He out his Red Bull down and walked towards the entrance to the cave. "I sense someone else. It seems that they like to play games. Well played unknown adversary. This is a game that will take a little more than just wits." He turned around and continued to watch Kizu. Before he went back to sit down he kneeled down and put his hands on the ground. He smiled and went back to watching Kizu train.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 pm

As the skeleton was destroyed, the world remained in it's darkened state. It continued to rain around him but something was wrong. The clear blue water changed into a dark red color and now smelled of blood. The blood whirled together into a large ball that quickly took shape of the blacked aura figure. But this time, Osamu could now see that it was not a skeleton but a cloak with the designs of a skeleton. As it opened it's mouth, the face of a small boy smiled back at him with his glowing red eye.

"Our name is Keen... and we love to play..." The fact of the matter was that Osamu was having hallucinations. All the hallucinations, sight, sound, smell and touch were being forced through Keen's eyes. As long as he could see him, he would continue to stay trapped. The fires were never real but they felt real enough. Keen's body faded as four more Keen's appeared around Osamu. This was where things got tricky. For Osamu knew, one of these could be the real one; Or, Keen could be using the visual hallucination make himself invisible. Noen could resist, for even the Sharingan would not be able to find the real one., for his hallucination process took place within their brain.

Keen would not end his hold on Osamu's mind until after he explained what they could help each other with. He always enjoyed a good game and this one was just that. A game.

"We want to play..." all of the Keen's said in unison.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 am

Osamu looked around him and saw that things were not getting any better. "Ok well being headstrong didn't work. Now it's time for intelligence to preveil." Osamu put his sword away and as he did he noticed something that seemed a little odd. A cloak with skeletons on it opened it's mouth and it had the head of a small boy. He walked closer to it and as he did it started to speak. "Our name is Keen... and we love to play..." A smile came to Osamu's face. As this was more of Osamu's style. He has alot of experience with sadistic shinobi.

"So when you say our I take it that it must be more than just you in there. So what's your story?" As he said that 4 more appeared around Osamu. "Ok that was unexcepted." Then he began to think to his self. "Wait if this is all real then that would mean that this Keen could bend reality. I doubt that although his abilities are amazing. Ok so think Osamu if it's not real and it's not genjutsu then what...........?" As he continued to think he heard Keen say "We want to play..."

Osamu snapped his fingers as it finally hit him "Hallucination." At that moment he knew that if Keen wan't attacking hin then that meant that he wasn't an enemy of the Akatsuki. "So I take it that you want to know how we can help eachother. I see you like to play games. That's a good thing. So let me ask you this. Have you ever played a game with an entire village?" Osamu eagerly awaited a response.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm

A game with an entire village? The simple idea sounded very fun to Keen's small ears. When was the last time he played with so many people at once? The hallucinations ended, revealing the world the way it really was. Keen now stood a few feet from Osamu still smiling demonically.

"We want to join your club... and play a game with you..."

Keen had once been in the Akatsuki and was one of the few survivors. He could be very useful to Osamu if utilized the right way. His hallucinations were only the first round of his 'games' which left the rest of him a mystery, except for those who had died as prey. He would help the Akatsuki and have fun while doing it.

(OOC: Sorry it is short, I will do better next time.)
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 am

OOC: its ok.

IC: Osamu smiled as Keen dispelled the hallucination and stood in front of him. "Now I can see it in your eyes that you have'nt played with an entire village. Well i'm on my way to see someone. I am in need of your abilities. I know that you have heard of the infamous Kenshi Uchiha? Well he's locked up. I know that he is not to be trusted but his abilities could help us. Plus if he gets out of control i'll let you play a game with him. Sounds good?" Osamu extended his hand and awaited Keen to shake his hand.

Osamu thought to his self "His abilities are amazing, to be able to even catch me with a hallucination. He will aid the Neo Era well." Osamu grinned a little bit and said "Welcome to the Neo Era. Let the games begin."

OOC: Same here. Sorry for the short post
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down