Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matari

Go down

Matari Empty Matari

Post by Mirage Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Matari

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Manipulation

Description: Those with the Matari blood, can manipulate carbon in any form. By first absorbing the carbon in the surrounding area, those with this Kekkei Genkai can use it in any way that they please. This Kekkei Genkai's earliest known history tells of a powerful clan that became corrupt and lead to it's own destruction. The easiest thing to do with the carbon is to change it's shape, such as wires or kunai. The more advanced users are able to breathe out carbon monoxide or even carbonado which is also known as black diamond.

Weakness: People with magnetism abilities can fight on some of the jutsu; meaning that they can try to stop some of the metals from hitting them and so on. Absorbing carbon from a larger area takes more chakra. Also, changing the carbon's form takes even more chakra.

Last edited by Mirage on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Matari Empty Re: Matari

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Ok I have a few points to make here and here they are.

1. This is a bloodline. To define a bloodline in my own words, it is an advanced ability passed along among generations with in a specific family. Note that I said the word ADVANCED. Now you have two lines of describtion here for this ADCANCED ability. Much more advanced then anyone sepcific jutsu. I have created jutsu with five times as much description then this. It seems you just slopped something onto the posting window and hoped it would stick. Not acceptable.

2. Now we get into the problem with the bloodline itself. Here is the deal. Carbon is in just about everything. Including the human body., According to this you could pretty much kill any one person in lets say..........an instant or two. Secondly you can use the very air around the person to kill them, again instantly. I can think of several ways this could be used for an instant kill.

3. Now being that wever rped together for some time now and know each other at a slight personal level, I would trust you would not abuse this, but that is not the point. The fact is that this is a very loose atempt at creating a bloodline and has so many loopholes and as it is, you could get a way with a lot that should not be done here. In other words, with the current wording, I am declaring this bloodline over powered.

I hereby use Taku Authority (no this does not really exist) and will be assuming full modship over this topic. Then after I deem it at an appropriate level will link it to either Kyouken or Kaji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 am

OK i tried adding more words. I already had all of the carbon jutsu approved when I first posted Rain's Jutsu. Each and every carbon ability is there. I actualy only just decided that I would make it a bloodline so that it was not just some jutsu. I don't know why but i like the idea of it being a Kekkei Genkai. So all of my carbon abilities have been approved, the only thing I need approved is that they are from a bloodline and not just jutsu. I really don't know what else to put besides just listing all the different forms of carbon.

Yes i know it was like two sentences but in my defense, the template does not say anything about two liners being a problem. Lol it only says one liners are an issue lol. Sorry I had so try and be a smart ass right there.

Well anyways, if what i have added is not enough, which it most likely is not, I could and would much appreciate some pointers on what to add. Cause at the moment, I am out of ideas on what else to say.
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 pm

you are missing the main point mirage, as it stands this bloodline would let you mainpulate the carbon with any persons body and destroy them in an instant. You need to LIMIT this bloodline to certain varriations of carbon. And I dont think you should be aloud to control carbon dioxide because well everyone has to breathe that shit. so you got about a thousand instant kills. If you already have the jutsu approved it really doesnt need to be a blood line. That wont give you any added perks. Either make this way more limited or no its not going to be a bloodline, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Well like any ability, you cannot just go BOOM and now your dead. To manipulate the carbon within someone else, i would either have to put my own form of carbon within their body or be touching them.

As an example I am going to use your C ranked jutsu known as "Free Will Explosion". It allows you to explode an inanimate object. What is to stop you from exploding the clothes that your enemy is wearing? Or the Kunai on his belt causing an instant kill? Many things COULD be use as an auto kill but ONLY if they brake the rules. We know that you would not break the rules to make their clothing explode an instantly killing them.

Also, you can kinda treat my carbon like the way people manipulate water. I can manipulate carbon yes. And yes bodies are made up of carbon but about 65% of the human body is made up of water. There are many people who manipulate water but they don't go BOOM you are dead because I manipulated all the water in your body. People don't do that because it is against the rules but the fact that they could is still there. That is what is going on here.

While theoretically I would be able to do that, I cannot. Also if you looked at my carbon jutsu, yes it does say carbon dioxide, but it only lets me control it in it's hardened state also known as dry ice. SO i cannot even control carbon dioxide that people exhale out of their body.

As for limiting the carbon, I did. In my jutsu, I am able to manipulate:

• Pure Carbon (Carbon Steel)
  • Carbon Dioxide (Only in solid form known as Dry Ice)
  • Carbon Graphite (Another form of Carbon Steel)
  • Glassy Carbon (Which is only Shiny Carbon Steel)
  • Carbon Nanofoam
  • Carbon Monoxide
  • Carbolic Acid
  • Carbonado

While they are called those different types of carbon, three of them are the same thing. Carbon Graphite and Glassy Carbon are Carbon Steel with just the molecules arranged differently. Either making it shiny, or being softer and conductive. That is what they are. Glassy carbon is shiny carbon and Carbon Graphite is soft carbon steel that is conductive.

So really, I am only using these forms of carbon.
  • Carbon Steel
  • Carbon Dioxide (Only in solid form known as Dry Ice)
  • Carbon Nanofoam
  • Carbon Monoxide
  • Carbolic Acid
  • Carbonado

Is that what you mean?
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm