Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinzokuhone

Go down

Kinzokuhone Empty Kinzokuhone

Post by god_of_death Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

NAME:Kinzokuhone

Description: An odd bloodline technique in which the users bones are covered in metal. Also, Zetu has the ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. By infusing his bones chakra, they can manipulate the growth and properties of his bones to hisliking. This allows him to create weapons from his bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. He can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Also, Since his bones are metal he can chanel his lightning chakra through them to attack. Unique to Zetsu Only. Through the process of making him an assassin parts of his bloodine have been sealed to prevent him from killing himself, he is only able to use the when he releases each seal, there are three seals in total. (I will make the seals and character in a little bit)

Weakness: (For approval) Causing the bones grow causes the user pain along with making them rip out of his skin. The user is unable to use any jutsu, he can only channel his lightning chakra into attacks.

Sorry, an update and a new name for, https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/approved-bloodlines-f20/hiraishin-kosshi-t590.htm I figured I could clarify all of its affects
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Kinzokuhone Empty Re: Kinzokuhone

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm

no problem its approved

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum