Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Refreshed Meeting.......

2 posters

Go down

A Refreshed Meeting....... Empty A Refreshed Meeting.......

Post by Nii Yamabushi Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 am

After a great ordeal of travelling all the way from the Earth Country, Nii had managed to make it to his destination. The landscape was quite different from the ones he was used to. Being a former shinobi from the forgotton Iwagakure, he had been use to rocky landscapes with little to no tropical areas. He also had to come across the deserts and dry mountain ranges the Wind Country had to offer. But all of it would be well worth it, for Nii was searching for the ones that would make his dream a reality......Akatsuki.

"Finally I made it. All of this travelling has made me tired and worn out. But it's ok, because in the time to come, the world will no my name simply from my attire. Its intreaging."

Nii was located in a forest and his tired body needed rest. He took shelter under a large tree top so that he could both regain energy while still keeping a eye on his surroundings. As his head rested on the trunk of the tree, he began to nod off. He tried his best to stay awake but his tired body said otherwise. As his eyes grew heavy, he yarned and began to speak as his eyes closed....

"Ahhh I am so sleepy. But I must stay awake because I am supposed to be meeting up here. Well I do need to be healthy and ready to go when they arrive so its better if I just take a little nap now........"

Suddenly Nii finally fell asleep as the deep, heavily dense forest surrounded him.
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

http://Myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

A Refreshed Meeting....... Empty Re: A Refreshed Meeting.......

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:45 am

As Nii rested the landscape around him started to change. The trees that were once beautiful and lush began to slowly fall apart. The ground itself cracking and breaking. "Nii......Nii.." As his name was being spoken no one was around. The sceneary changed and the trees were on fire and the ground broke creating total darkness below Nii. The sky was a midnight blue color the stars could be seen. They were so bright and beautiful. As they were shining, one by one they started to fall from the sky and disenergrate upon impact.

A voiced echoed as the stars continued to fall. "Reality is but perception." After all of the stars fell and the ground vanished competely there was nothing but infinite white. For miles it would seem that is nothing but white. In the middle was a puddle. A small puddle of water. Then the puddle started to rise. It took the form of a giant eagle. Then it burst into the form of Osamu. "Hello Nii. I see that you have been seeking us out. Why pretell is that?" Osamu sat in a large chair that appeared behind him. The chair was aout 7 feet tall and was blue with gold trimming.

"Sorry for the dramitics sometimes I can't help myself. Also you seem tired from your journey so I will let you rest and we will talk in your mind. If that's ok with you Nii. Now going back to my previous question why have you been seeking us out? Osamu pulled out a Red Bull and started to drink it.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 am

Although they began to speak in his mind, Nii still felt just as comfortable as he did when he dosed off. The reason being was because Nii was both greatly Spiritually and Mentally Intuned with himself and Jirōbō. Jirōbō was the son of the Tengu King Sōjōbō, and also shared the same mind with Nii since the time Nii found out about the sealing. Nii watched as the area began to change. At first he felt as if it was a dream, but came to the conclusion that it had to be some type of Genjutsu. Then suddenly he began to hear something, yet nothing was there.........

"Nii......Nii.."

Everything now was starting to change. He watched as the stars fell to their end, trees being burned into nothing, and a blank of white swallow everthing that was whole. He then began to see a image in the distance which shifted into the image of a man. It seemed as if Nii was being pulled closer to the man, yet Nii wasnt moving. As he got closer, Nii could recognize the man, being Osamu. Nii then gave out a little chuckle as Osamu began to speak.

"Well you do have a way with visualizations. My physical body is a wreck right now so I guess we can continue this confrotation in the depths of my mind. But anyway, the reason I have been searching for you and your organization is because I have grown quite sick of this world. I am tired of the unfairness the world has dealt me and I just think it's time I became the dealer. It seems as though Iwagakure has been destroyed while I was gone. The village murdered my father in cold blood because of our religion. So since I cant get my revenge on a dead civilization, I guess I will just have to settle for the other villages."

Nii continued to look Osamu in the eyes as he spoke. He words were bold and felt as if they really sunk into Osamu's mind into considering his testomony.
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am

As Nii spoke Osamu's eyebrow rose. Mainly because of Nii's story. Just as he was about to take another sip of his Red Bull he stopped as Nii finished. He placed the drink on the arm of his chair. "You know Nii that is one of the best reasons i've heard for wanting to join us." Osamu stood up and walked over to Nii. "Many people want to kill and some even want knowledge. But then there are those who turn tradegy into triumph. That's real inspiring. As you will soon get to see I am not like the previous leader of the Akatsuki I don not hide in the shadows no disrespect to him. I just perfer to meet each member of the Akatsuki and handle things personally if I have to."

Osamu walked back to his chair and sat down. "Now there are 2 test you must take before joining. The 1st was your reason for joining. You pass that part. Now is time for the physical part. What are you good at doing? What jutsus do you excel in? Basically what can you do? This better helps me pair you up with some one who will balance you out." Osamu's hand began to move around in a circulat motion. The other hand drinking his Red Bull. "Something about these drinks I just can't put em down."

**In the outside world**

Osamu stood over Nii as he lye sleeping. He knew that people would come and try to find him and that he wanted to keep Nii out of danger so Osamu picked up Nii's body and hoisted it on his right shoulder. "You will be an excellent edtion to the Neo Era." Osamu knew that he had to take Nii to the Neo-Akatsuki's new base. There he could announce what their plans were. All of the peices were in place and now it was time to make their move. The Neo Era has started.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 am

Nii continued to stare into the eyes Osamu. He could sense that he was getting on good terms with him by telling him his reasoning. As he steadily listened, he heard Osamu ask him was he could do. Nii started to smirk when he heard this because he knew that other than the Yonbi, he was the only one he knew that could do the things he was capable of. He didnt need to tell Osamu what he could do. He would just simply have to show him. Nii took a couple steps back and started to perform a long string of handseals. He stoped and right after, he yelled.......

"Youton - Lava!!!!!!"

Suddenly the blank white ground began to tremble under their feet. A large crack then formed which extended from Nii to about 3 feet away from Osamu. Steam started to burst through the crack and moments later, it burst open, expelling a fury a molten lava. As the lava shot into the air, Nii performed another string of handseals. This series of seals werent as long as the first because it takes a quality of time to get the magma to expel when its coming from the center of the Earth. After finishing his last handseal, Nii screamed......

"Youton Daibakufu-Grand Lava Waterfall!!!!!!!"

In one flawless motion, the fierce burst of lava gathered all together in the air until it formed a large ball. Nii slowly lifted his hands which made the ball extend a little higher. Suddenly Nii swirled his right arm in a circular motion but stoped when he came close to his hip. And with his left arm, he gave a horizontal thrust which stoped right above his right hand. Suddenly the ball of lava began to lengthen and swirl until it formed a long string of lava. It then in a sharp motion, shot straight down back into the widened crack from which it came. After it was all sunk back inside, Nii slammed his hands onto the ground and said.....

"Doton!!!!!"

Suddenly the wide crack slowly began to come back together. Once it was completely done, Nii stood back up and looked over at Osamu. About 30 yards separated them, so Nii thought this would be an excellent time to show off his Tengu movement. All of a sudden, a red astral projection shot out of his body which ran towards Osamu. The movement was so quick, it seemed as if a flash of red rushed at him. But once it reached Osamu, it stoped, causing Nii's physical body to be pulled to that location. Once Nii reached the location in front of Osamu, the red astral projection began to fade away. Nii just stood there and stared at Osamu, waiting for his reaction.......
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

Osamu looked at Nii as his eyes stayed on him. In his mind he wondered what he could do and is it really amazing. As he continued to look on he finished his his Red Bull and turned the can upside down. He patted the bottom of it as if more would come out. Osamu then put the can up to his eye and looked inside of it. Once he saw that nothing was in there he crumpled it up and threw it off to the side. He reached in his jacket and pulled out another one. He popped the top and began drinking it. All of a sudden he heard Nii say

"Youton - Lava!!!!!!"

Suddenly the blank white ground began to tremble under their feet. A large crack then formed which extended from Nii to about 3 feet away from Osamu. Steam started to burst through the crack and moments later, it burst open, expelling a fury a molten lava. As the lava shot into the air, Osamu eyes immediatly looked upon the rising lava. Osamu thought to his self "So he controls lava. That is a very valuable asset." Osamu eyes made their way back to Nii as he did more handsigns and Nii let out a yell that echoed throughout the empty whitness.

"Youton Daibakufu-Grand Lava Waterfall!!!!!!!"

The lava in the air turned into a giant sphere. "That is impressive!" Osamu took and sip pf his Red Bull and watched as the sphere got closer to Nii. It was like watching a light show. A light show with lava. Very few things in the world could impress Osamu. The fact that a human could do it only reinforced his belief that humans may not be all that bad. The giant sphere of lava turned into a large string. All of a sudden it went back into the ground and Nii said

"Doton!!!!!"

The ground came back together and Nii stood only about 30 yards from Osamu. Nii ran at Osamu and this surprised him alittle. "Astral Projection. So he knows Tengu movement? This is truly an impressive shinobi." Nii stood infront of Osamu. Osamu got up and clapped his hands. "Nice very nice. You have alot of potential. Right now in the outside world I am taking you to the Sound Village which is where our new base is. The others are meeting us there as well. Once everyone has gathered I will announce our plans. Also each person will be given a specific job. Each job will be an important one. I have something special for you. As you will accompany me and K." Osamu sta back down and looked at Nii. "Oh before I let you rest is there anything you wish to know about me or the Neo-Akatsuki?"
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm

After hearing Osamu mention him on his greatness, he was surprised to hear that Osamu had been taking hs physical body with him all along. He must have already noticed Nii's potential for even picking him up before he performed a single ability. Nii then continued to listen as Osamu began to announce some of his future tasks. He found out that he would be personally travelling with Osamu. Nii felt a sense of confidence because out o the remaining members, Osamu felt that Nii was the best to aid him, along with another shinobi Nii had never of. He began to think who this "K" was and what was his true potential. It was as if he had found a rival, but yet never met him. After hearing Osamu's last question, Nii quickly smiled, and with a bold tone, he said.........

"Yeah........when do we start.........."

Nii was now pumped up with antisipation. He was ready for whatever had to be thrown in front of him. For he had just made a new family. Both strange and mysterious, but they would have to do. No longer the hunted, Nii had made it to the big leagues and became one of the world's top hunters from a simple application and interview. He felt as if nothing could handle him, no one could quite catch him, and no one could withstand his fury. But more than the rest.........He would fear no man and no man would break his pride and determination.........
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 am

Osamu watched Nii's reaction to his words then when he asked "Yeah........when do we start.........." Osamu laaughed and clapped his hands. "That's what I like to hear. Ambition, intensity, you will be a great shinobi. We will start as soon as the last pawn is in play. It would seem as though we have another pawn in play that I just found out about. But as fo now we will make little threats here and there. We will cause some damage but make sure you stay hidden. For now rest and wait for the others."

Osamu also noticed that when he mentioned K Nii's face changed. Osamu took hed to this. "As for K well i'm not quite sure what he can do either. I just know that he is an ally and he owes me his life. It's kind of a business deal. So if you develop a little rivialry that's fine. It'll keep you two on your toes. I like healthy competetion. It's good for the soul." Osamu started to fade away. "Remeber the time is nearing for the Neo-Era."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down