Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshis Left Eye

2 posters

Go down

Kenshis Left Eye Empty Kenshis Left Eye

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Please read the spoiler
Spoiler:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kenshi's Left Eye Techinque, "God's eye" or "Kami-Me" (This is only his left eye) **Remember his last one was drained and lost**

Type of Kekkei Genkai: MS (ems)

Description: Kenshi's EMS technique starts out by working within two ranges once it is turned on. The first range is 3-4 feet from Kenshi, and the second one is eye contact. The first range 3-4, must involve the opponent/target coming willingly close to Kenshi. They must walk up to him that close on their own, I cannot "appear" next to anyone or anything like that.

We all know that genjutsu, and especially an EMS technique takes a considerable level of chakra. Kenshi has developed what he thinks to be, the ultimate genjutsu technique, a level surpassing that of Uchiha Itachi's "Tsukuyomi". Once Kenshi has someone within one of the ranges, he can began the A or S Ranked Level genjutsu. The genjutsu however, usually is painless, and doesn't harm the user on the level that "Tsukuyomi" does. Taking the chakra used to perform the genjutsu, i.e, the chakra spread out over the persons mind, Kenshi will rewrite an opponent's senses. He will search their minds, conscious and subconscious, to find a marking problem or event in that persons life. Let's say he tries it on Sasuke Uchiha. Kenshi will search his mind and dig up the time his brother abandoned him and killed his parents, causing all those horrible emotions to flood back on a very powerful level. Then Kenshi will pick a part of the event that most affected the users upbringing and change a part of his nervous system. Kenshi has the ability to change all four limbs to something, lets say he changes Sasuke's arms to dead body parts, symbolizing how his clan was killed. Now Sasuke's arms and legs do not actually change, Kenshi's writes Sasuke's senses so he thinks they do. Usually the opponent will not be able to use whatever Kenshi changes.

A Ranked Level: This involves only changing two arms, or a leg and a arm, or both legs. Kenshi can change senses so they thing their arm is sand, or not their, or metal, or anything. For genin and chuunin, this will usually last the remainder of the thread. (Affects Kage bunshins, copies, things of the like obviously) For jounin, (A Ranks) it lasts till the end of the thread. For Kage Leveled Shinobi, S Ranks, it usually lasts till the end of the thread.

S Ranked Level: This involves the same type of time mentioned last, except it is increased by one post, and Kenshi can affect all four limbs if he has the chakra to do so.

Weakness: There is a high chakra consumption, and Kenshi also may find himself living through some of the highly emotional moments of his opponents. Kenshi also experiences a great amount of fatigue and is usually forced to switch his eye or back it down to three tomoe for about six posts (my posts). By channeling a fair amount of electricity into their body (A/S Rank), they can undo the nerve damage that Kenshi has caused. Also, the moment a threat is sensed, the effects of the genjutsu are released in exchange for a temporary immense pain in the specified limb(s).

More Info on Weaknesses
Spoiler:
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Kenshis Left Eye Empty Re: Kenshis Left Eye

Post by Battei Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm

With much discussion, I have decided to approve this. If anyone has any questions, please message either myself or Kenshi. APPROVED
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down