Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are]

3 posters

Go down

Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are] Empty Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are]

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 pm

As they both landed in the room with their children, Kenshi began sit down in a large chair next to three carriages and watch his children as some maids attdend to the wounds over his backside. With his curse seal wings drawn back some of the wounds were gone, but most of them needed tending too. Kenshi looked over to his children and smiled, wondering how Rin was able to put up with everything he had done in prison. His main purpose was getting his name cleared by the villages. There was a TV in the room, and luckily for Kenshi, Rin had recorded all of the broadcasts that had came through the television with the help of the DVR. Kenshi flipped through the recordings once more to get a grasp of the situation. Kenshi looked over to Rin who was attending to the first child.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much Rin, I'm sorry about the world domination thing...I can't believe I actually got caught up in that. I'm so glad that you waited for me....You really are my wife. But at any rate, Omoi has already blown up Konohagakure. When I bought the cameras Omoi must have rigged them all to explode with explosive notes. He's the only one that can be doing this....But what I don't understand his how he's being controlled...Omoi was a good guy....I mean...I must be underestimating the Shikyo's powers...L's broadcast just cleared my name, but nonetheless people will think I rigged those cameras...Fucking hell...I'm a married man...a father....I don't have time for this..."

They were in a nice house, the living room had a sliding glass door in the back, which let in a lot of sunlight. Kenshi walked over to Rin as he took a stretch and hugged her from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Look at them....they're all so beautiful....All three of them...You must have been a trooper giving birth to triplets..." Kissing her on the cheek, he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a drink on the counter. Looking over to a bunch of bags, Kenshi shouted out in joy. "YOU SAVED ALL M STUFF, SWEET" Putting down his new blade, Kenshi looked through all of his ninja gear, making sure that it was all there. For a second he stopped as he looked through the clothing, wondering where something was. He began to think out loud as the maids and Rin continued to look after the children, wondering if he could put his own plan into motion. "Rin, do you have your iPhone with you?"
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are] Empty Re: Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are]

Post by Marixia Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Rin smiled at Kenshi, he had returned back to normal. Now if only she could....
Rin let out a sigh, taking care of the children as the first in her arms reached for her, his black eyes looked just like Kenshi's. "You know... we havent named them yet..." she said, "theres two boys and a girl." She smiled lightly at him as he rumaged through his items, it was like a kid in a candy store. He was so excited and they had so much to catch up now. Upon being asked about her phone, Rin raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah it's right-" suddenly it started to vibrate and she tilted her head, 'Jin?' She opened the message and read it over, her eyes widening slightly as she handed the kid to a maid. She stood up as if being pushed by a force, looking up at Kenshi. "Jin... its Jin... he wants Nasa," she said before handing him the phone. She wondered just how he would manage to get her now, their souls more linked. What more could Rin lose? Nasamea wanted out though, she wanted to break free and run again. She said it would be their wedding gift, and she meant it.

She felt Nasamea's soul pushing her now, her leg moving without her command. She looked at it before sighing, "she wants me to go too. I don't want to leave you and the children behind though. You'll be safe here and I should be safe with Jin, but we just got back." After thinking, she walked over to Kenshi and put a hand on his chest, over his heart, as she kissed him passionately on the lips. She looked at him with a faint smile then, "ill be back." She turned away and grabbed her katana, looking back at everyone before taking a step outside. She disappeared in an instant, Nasamea pushing her along. It had been a long time since the two had seen each other face to face, and Nasamea had been wondering what had become of her old teacher.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are] Empty Re: Back Home [Private, no one should know where we are]

Post by Marixia Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 am

-After topic in Takigakure-
---------

Rin finally returned to Yugakure upon leaving Takigakure. The whole way home she moved rather slower and yet at the same time, felt like she had lost weight. Nasamea's soul was gone, now encased in Jin, and Rin could easily tell due to her giving off less spiritual pressure. Nasamea's influence was also gone as Rin felt different as a human. Her thinking pattern was slightly different, along with her emotions on certain matters. She could think more clearer now, however, Nasamea had taught her quite a lot. Without her, she felt weaker and even a bit more hollow. She felt as if something was missing from her after having Nasamea's soul in her all her life. Nasamea was gone; and would one day walk the earth once more.

As Rin entered the house, she gazed around at the busting maids and heard the cries of the three children. Rin took off Jin's cloak he let her borrow, planning on taking it back whenever she could. It had hid her appearance and slightly protected her from the storm that occured while they were there. Rin walked over to the maids and whistled. They instantly stopped and looked at her as if they didn't know who she was. "Where is Kenshi?", she asked in a slightly different tone of voice, Nasamea's influence was fully gone. One of the maids stepped forth, holding the girl in her arms. Rin took her and the girl stopped crying, reaching out with a smile on her face. Rin snuggled her as the maid began to speak, "he left to go to Konoha. Konoha was recently blown up, we think he's trying to clear his name." Rin looked up with her eyes a tad wide and soon worry, hoping he was ok.

The other two children cried in te background, one sounding different then the other. Rin always thought every baby cry sounded the same, however after becoming a mother with her own children, she knew that wasn't the case. The other two maids brought them over and Rin managed to hold two, the third in the arms of a maid. He was nearby though, enough to make him a tad more quiet. Rin soon started singing a soft luallby as the maids watched in the background, waiting for new orders or a way to aid Rin. The girl soon fell asleep while the other two tried to stay a wake a bit longer. One of the boys was out and the other continued to shift and turn before eventually becoming still.

Rin smiled as she kissed them and the maids watched happily. They walked over and helped Rin put them in their cribs without them waking up. The kept smiling at Rin as if she saved someone's life. They soon started to clean up as Rin looked around, wondering if Kenshi left her phone or anything that would give him away. However, she didn't see a thing, and wasn't for sure if she should go to Konoha or stay here with her young. She prefered staying at the moment, knowing Kenshi culd handle himself and that she would have to learn to fully trust him again anyway. She stayed by the children as the maids cleaned. 'We did good Nasa-....' she started to think before her thoughts broke and she fell into silence.

Rin was home, and Nasamea was where she belonged. She was gone.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 pm

After a long ride from Sunagakure, Kenshi had finally made it home from his travels. Resting inside of Kokuou's mouth had caused him to smell like spit, but the whole travel had taken considerably less time, and Kenshi had also gotten some sleep while inside of him too. He was extremely tired still, even though his chakras had been replenished. The whole fight with his teacher hadn't taken as long as he thought it would, but he had sacrificed a good amount of chakra in battling him. He was happy though, he had made it out of the battle with his life, his old sword, and a new jutsu. He'd copied Tenchi's "Greek Fire Jet" and with that powerful jutsu in his arsenal his fire power would be better. Even in gaining so much from battle, from the weapons to winning, he still had a lot of responsibilities to take care of at home. He had a wife and three children, and it had been a good while since he'd seen his family. He needed to touch Rin again, to look into her crystal blue eyes and to hold her soft body. She was his, he was hers, and he was happy to have such a woman. After all he'd been through, after the sins he'd committed, she was still there for him. Kenshi could not let that go.

Arriving in the vicinity of their home, Kokuou immediately spat Kenshi out, throwing him onto the ground covered in his saliva. His massive head moved a bit more until he spit Kenshi's "Crocodile" out, letting the loud weapon clank against him on the sidewalk. Kenshi's wiped his face as he peered at Kokuou in anger and frustration. "What the hell guy? Where the hell am I?" Kokuou reared his massive head up into the sky, taking the stance of a normal snake. His head had been a bit tired from rubbing up on the ground from travel. "You're home. That's where you are. I expect something in return for this...you already owe me a lot Kenshi..." Kenshi got up from his position, grabbing his weapons and turned around to face the pathway to the front door. "I'll get ya some time later dude, thanks anyways."

The snake disappeared into a massive cloud of smoke as Kenshi knocked on the door to his home. A maid jiggled the door as he straighted himself up, trying to rid his body of the slime. "Kenshi-sama! You're finally home!" she said, with an excited voice. But a second later her mood suddenly changed. "Where the hell have you been?! Huh?! You left Rin here alone with YOUR kids for almost a week now! You out to be ashamed of yourself! A woman can't last so long without her husband! And ALL that she's been through with you?! You out to be crawling at her feet making her sandwiches now!! And what is this horrible slime you're covered in?!! GET IN HERE!" With no time to react, Kenshi was suddenly pulled into the house were a number of maids attacked his clothing, pulling every fabric of his clothing to shreds, throwing his weapons all around the front part of the house. Completely naked, he attempted to cover himself as he got a few words in. "Where is Rin?!!" "None of your business! Scrub! NOW!" He was instantly thrown into a large bath tub where he was attacked by several large brushes. Sighing as he dealt with it, Kenshi let the maids clean him even though he wanted to take a shower on his own. After a few minutes they closed the door and tossed him a red bath robe and some slippers. Changing into it, the maids eyed him as he stepped out the bathroom in fear of them attacking him again. They attacked him again, pushing him into the babies room where Rin was. All of their attitudes quickly changed as she turned around with the baby girl in her hands. "Rin-sama! Kenshi's here! And he's got a BIG apology for leaving you!" Kenshi glared at the girls discreetly, only to have a glare of several eyes thrown right back at him. Kenshi turned around to face Rin has he rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "Uhh, sorry for being gone for so long..."
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Rin hummed a lullaby to the two boys and placed them in their cribs before finally tending to the girl. She could have sworn she heard commotion downstairs but wasn't entirely sure. Figuring it was probably the maids cleaning as they always did. Periodically they would check in on her and help her as much as possible, but they also had their own jobs to attend to which put a tad more stress on them all. Since there were three children to attend to and a part of Rin's life was now gone; she had not had much sleep for the past week. This caused her more stress and dark patches to form under her eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and Rin turned with the unnamed girl in her arms as she slept peacefully. Kenshi was pushed into the room as one of the maids yelled and glares were exchanged amongst them and Kenshi. As Kenshi turned back to face Rin she merely gave him an apathetic expression due to being tired and stressed, the once peaceful child now crying again in her arms. She sighed as the maids looked at her in apology. Rin shooed them with a hand as they backed up and closed the door with apologetic faces as if they just committed a crime. "It's fine Kenshi...can you just...help me a little...the maids were over exaggerating, everything has been fine," she lied. Although she knew they were right, she also understood just how Kenshi had been with dealing with all that had been happening, whatever it may be.

Rin began to hum to the children again but the lullaby had lost it's sweet tone as her stress began to overcome her. She just managed to get them to sleep but now this. Sighing, she quit the lullaby as they continued to cry. Turning back around, she glanced at Kenshi before speaking a bit low, "can you take these two here? I can probably quiet her but these two are difficult once they are woken up after sleeping." Humming softly again and slightly bouncing the girl as she slowly started to stop crying. She reached out for Rin, grasping her shirt lightly while her other hand grasped out for Kenshi for a moment before that hand also grabbed Rin. Rin cuddled her before finally she stopped and dozed off, giving Rin the opportunity to help Kenshi with the boys. She placed the girl in her crib before holding one of the boys and doing the same thing; her eyes closing occasionally as she dozed. Due to the danger of dropping him or falling, she handed him to Kenshi before sighing. "Sorry, but I really need at least a 5 minute break.... just hum to them, cuddle them, anything soothing that will comfort them and send them to sleep." Walking away, she soon slowly went to their bedroom and laid down on her stomach; placing the pillow over her head as she groaned. She figured Kenshi would find some way to handle them; they needed to bond anyway.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Kenshi was thoroughly amazed by the work that Rin was putting into taking care of the children. He could look at her and tell that her exhaustion levels were extremely high. A wave of disappointment came over himself as he realized that he had left his wife alone with three children, to put to sleep, to feed, to change, to comfort, to take care, for about a week. Sure she had the help of the nurses, but their job was to maintain the condition of the large house that they were in. They would not have time to take care of the children. Rin was doing an amazing job, but Kenshi knew it was time for him to take over. He was a father. As he held on to the eldest child, he looked at the remaining two. The girl had completely fallen asleep and the youngest boy was looking dead at him. Kenshi reached down and picked the other boy up, holding both of the boys in his arm. He took to a room not too far off, making sure to grab a bottle of milk for them just in case they needed it.

In his study room there was a large sofa, which could comfortably sit about five or six people on it. Kenshi sat down in the middle and placed the boys on either side of him. "Well, your mothers asleep now and so is the girl. What do you guys want to do? Watch tv? Eat junk food? Play games? Text message?" Kenshi said excitedly, trying to be a cool father. To his surprise he got no response, but instead received two baby's heads on his lap. "Father-son bonding time! Alright then!" Kenshi made weird faces to his children, trying to get them to giggle instead of stare at him. The youngest son took to it instantly and began to laugh loudly. However, the oldest one didn't take to it at all. For a child he had a very serious face and it looked as if he were looking into Kenshi's mind. "I wonder what I should name you...Mr. Serious!" Kenshi said, flashing a face towards the oldest son. Again he got another serious face from the eldest and another fit of laughter from the youngest one. Kenshi picked both of them up, placing them on each of his knees and holding their backs with his hands. "It's horsey time!" Bouncing his legs up and down, he rocked the children up and down on his knee in an attempt to bring some excitement out of them. The youngest boy took to huge fit of laughter, echoing across the whole study room. And just like before, the eldest did nothing except ride it out. For about another fifteen minutes, Kenshi tried everything, dancing, making more faces, even doing simple tricks with ninjutsu. Peek-a-Bo was attempted for about a solid hour and a half, but Kenshi still got nothing from the eldest one, and everything from the youngest one. A bit tired, Kenshi took the children back inside of his bedroom and sighed. Crying perked up again from the outside as the baby girl had woken. At first he didn't move, looking over to Rin. She was dead asleep, and was not waking anytime soon.

Kenshi took the baby girl out from her crib and looked at her. Hunger. The other two began to cry a bit, even the serious one as hunger spread across all of their faces. Laying the children down on the massive bed, Kenshi laid on the other side of them. With Rin on one side, the children in the middle, Kenshi lay of the farthest end. Feeding them all before Rin could wake up from the noise, Kenshi began to feel a little bit tired. The exhaustion from the battle was still lingering on his body, but he knew he was no where near the tiredness that Rin was. With that, an idea popped into his head from his days as a child, hearing stories about himself and tricks his father used to get him to quiet down. With Rin turning over on her back, the equation got even easier. Kenshi lifted the baby girl up, putting her on top of Rin's chest with her head above her breast, near her neck with plenty of room to breath. The girl instantly took to it, and faded off into sleep. Rin's arms automatically moved around the back of the baby, holding her as they both fell off into a mother - daughter state of sleep. Kenshi did the same, scooting closer to Rin as he placed both boys on either side of his chest. Falling off to sleep as a family, Kenshi was glad that the trick worked. It had worked for him as a baby. Kenshi reached for a remote to turn off the light, as a soft song began to fill the room in the background. The secret to the trick was actually going to sleep. Each of the children had their ears placed up against either parents chest, so they were constantly listening to the deep breaths and relaxing heart beat of each parent. With Kenshi handling the boys and Rin handling the girl, they would all go to sleep happily, as a family. They all deserved a good nights rest, especially Rin. Kenshi faded off to sleep, relaxing his children, happy that he was home.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am

Rin had instantly fell asleep, the pillow still over top of her head until later. As she slept she dreamed of crazy and random images. This was all created by her lack of sleep and her stress; there was no doubt she would be asleep for a long time. Now that Nasamea was gone to, she felt a huge release and even weakening due to her spiritual pressure being removed. She never had time to re-charge from that loss either, adding on more to that lack.

Sometime later, Rin began to return to reality as her feeling, sense of hearing, and more began to return. Opening her eyes, she stared up at the dark ceiling before realizing that the sun had already set and it was nighttime. Just how long was she asleep? Her internal clock was all messed up now. Her hand moved and she looked down to see the girl sleeping quietly on her chest. Her arm had wrapped around her, protecting her from any harm and Rin was thankful for not being a tosser and turner. Last thing she wished to do was suffocate the child in her sleep, a common accident. She then wondered just how the girl got there and felt a form move next to her. Glancing over to see Kenshi sound asleep with the two boy's in his arms she couldn't help but smile.

The girl was sucking her thumb in her sleep, something Rin knew she would later have to break. It was then the girl must have sensed her waking and began to move a bit more, making a whining sound that only meant she was about to cry soon. Shifting her weight as to get up and not wake anyone, she stood on her feet caressing the girl in her arms. The girl began to whine but Rin made a quiet 'shh' noise before walking away and down stairs. Everything was dark, the maids already away to sleep due to their daily tasks being done.

Rin entered the kitchen and quickly made a bottle of milk, one not to hot or to cold before the girl started to cry lightly. "Shh shh, it's ok, mommy's right here" she whispered as she held the girl up close to her face. The girl whined and grasped for her before Rin began to feed her, the girl gladly taking it. "You know, you've been a bit of a rare child.......that's it....Yukiko...Yukiko Uchiha...I wonder what your father will think." She hummed softly as the girl finished eating and pushed the bottle away. Rin sat it down near the sink before lifting her up so her head was above her shoulder, tapping her back lightly. The girl burped slightly and Rin laughed a bit before caressing her again.

The girl was finally quiet, now staring up at Rin with curious onyx eyes; holding small tints of light blue like her mothers eyes. Rin made a face and the girl just stared with a questioning look. Rin changed her face again but it didn't break the girl's stare. She played peek a boo once and the girl smiled and clapped as she laughed. Rin smiled and kissed her forehead as the girl reached for her with a bright smile. Allowing Yukiko to grasp her shirt she cuddled her before heading back upstairs, due to them all sleeping their sleep schedule Rin was trying to put them on may have been messed up. However it wouldn't take long to get them back on.

Walking back into the room with Kenshi and the two boys, Rin looked up before she stopped and stared. One of the boys was awake and as Rin stood at the edge of the bed she saw him looking up with his own onyx black eyes. He simply stared at her, his face semi-blank and yet knowing. Rin looked a the girl who looked back up at her and Rin's eyebrow twitched slightly, "you guys really know who your mother is." The girl made a 'ook' noise and Rin couldn't help but let out an small awkward laugh; 'and now they're talking to me...or im going crazy.' Sitting down on the bed, she cradled the girl in one arm and took the eldest, holding him in the other. The both stared up at her as she looked down, "what? I suppose you're hungry to?" Of course he didn't answer and neither cried. They both just cuddled into her and Rin smiled before looking at Kenshi and the youngest boy. "When your father wakes up we will talk about your name Yukiko... and then we'll find you two names... sound good?" The eldest looked up at her as if understanding and the girl glimpsed up for a moment before holding on to her again. For babies, they sure seemed to understand what she meant, especially the eldest.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

With all the slight commotion going on, Kenshi could help but awake from his slumber. He reached for his right chest and was returned with his own feeling. His eyes instantly opened in fear, fear that his eldest son was some place that he didn't know of. Kenshi looked over, to his left, looking at the youngest boy on his chest still. The little one was already up, he'd heard the sharp rise in his fathers heartbeat and was looking at his father half-awoken. Kenshi spoke quietly as he took a deep breath. "Where's your brother...?" The youngest boy turned his head to Kenshi's right and started to giggle. Kenshi instantly looked over seeing Rin hold both of the children. Kenshi smiled as he looked over at his wife and children.

"Well, it seems like you're up already." Kenshi moved over to the side of the bed, placing himself behind Rin, with her in between his legs. Sitting the youngest boy on his right thigh, Kenshi hugged Rin from the back, taking deep breaths along with her as he rest his chin on her left shoulder. He kissed her neck a bit, before rubbing on her shoulders, massaging her extremely tense shoulders and back. "You've been here for me all this time...I really do appreciate it Rin. I love you for it. I owe you my entire life, literally." Kenshi moved in and wrapped his arms around her stomach and kissed her on the neck again. Resuming the massage he spoke. "You know we never named these kids...I think I have a couple of names for the boys. How does Hideaki sound for the eldest and Ikasu sound for the youngest? Hideaki, meaning "wise". Seems to fit the eldest's ones personality. Any suggestions?"

Kenshi continued massaging her back as he let Rin think about the situation. He felt better now, after the sleep especially. It was night out, so they'd probably stay up since their internal clocks were thrown off a bit. Kenshi wanted Rin to know that he loved her deeply. He loved her more than anything else in the world. He felt proud that he was married to such a woman. She'd taken care of his children day and night for so long without him. He knew in his mind that she was a strong woman. He would be there for her, no matter what. Through thick and thin. Life, and most certainly death.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Rin glanced over as her husband suddenly snapped awake and sat up, looking around frantic. He looked to them and was met with three staring faces, Rin smiling as she looked down at the eldest for a moment before returning her gaze to Kenshi and nodding to his comment. He then moved behind her and kissed her on the neck before massaging her shoulders. She immediately began to relax as she felt his head on her left shoulder and arms around her, her head resting slightly against his as she leaned back into him and watched the children. The eldest and the girl began to play with each other a bit, the girl reaching out and the boy taunting her. It wasn't long till the youngest positioned at Kenshi's side had crawled over to Rin's side and began tugging on the eldest boy's leg. She smiled at them as he kissed her neck again and resumed, bringing her into an inner peace.

As he mentioned the names she thought them over before smiling and nodding, "I was truthfully waiting till you got back to pick out names and honestly, Im glad i did, they fit them well. Especially the eldest here, he seems to understand me more then the other two. It's kinda of funny, he always knows when i'm coming." Noticing she was trailing off a bit she then glanced back at him slightly, "I had a suggestion for the girl that I thought of moments ago. How does Yukiko sound? It's mean "rare child" and well, just watching her, she does seem rare to me. It's just her personality, i'm sure you'll notice soon enough."

As Rin let the two down slightly, they two boy's soon started to pick on her a little. She grew a semi-tough face before waving her hands at them for a moment. They stopped and soon all three of them were curled up nest to each other and starting to sleep again, apparently still tired. She let out a slight laugh, the three of them were funny sometimes, especially the expressions they gave and the fact they liked to stare. "We should really put them back in their cribs," she whispered, glancing back at Kenshi before hearing a sound. The girl let out a hiccup sound before rolling over some, Rin letting out another small quiet laugh. She then let out another sigh and leaned back into him for a moment, relaxed and just glad he was home. At first she had not showed it, due to being busy with the children, but now she had a chance to.

Closing her eyes she smiled and let out a slighlt laugh again, "it's fine really... you don't owe me a thing...i'm just glad your here and it's you again... back then." She grew quiet and shuddered a bit, "I was afraid.... I truly was....I didn't know what to do.... but it's the past... it doesn't matter anymore. Just, thank you.... thank you for coming back..." Her head sunk a little as she looked down, shuddering for a moment at the memories of the past; her fear, her sadness, her anger, her confusion, all driven together. For a moment she lost sight of what was around her but as she felt his heat surround her she quickly returned and brushed the thoughts aside, almost as if they never happened.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Kenshi moved from behind her, throwing us legs up as he did a flip on the bed. Walking to the other end of the bed he scooped up all three of the children, moving into the room adjacent to the bedroom. Putting each of them in their separate cribs, he covered them up and tucked them into bed. Lullabies began to play from a small set of speakers under the cribs, slowly pulling the children off into deep sleep. Kenshi reached over and kissed each one of them on their forehead. All three of his children, he was the father of three beautiful creations. Kenshi sighed as he re-did his bathrobe and tightened it around the waist as he looked at them one last time. In less than a few minutes all of them were sound off to sleep, letting their wild imagination and dreams run completely wide in their sleep. Kenshi spoke softly to them. "Kanbi na yume, kodomo". Turning around to the door, Kenshi walked back into the bedroom.

He kicked off his slippers at the door and walked over to a privacy veil set up on his side of the room. Removing the dark robe behind the veil, Kenshi put some proper sleeping clothes on, still feeling the same tiredness from the battle. Reaching to some long boxers, Kenshi put the black pajamas on and a matching black wife-beater. Stepping from behind the veil he jumped on to the bed, shaking off Rin's balance as he grabbed her at her waist and began to tickle her a bit. They both lay back on their backs, faced up at the ceiling in the room. Taking a deep breath Kenshi spoke. "Hideaki, Ikasu, Yukiko, they all fit so well. I love the names. I think we can agree on those names for them. It feels great to be a father, a husband. I don't know the words to describe it, but the first word that comes to mind is responsibility. It's my job to take care of all of you, and especially you." Kenshi leaned over, turning his head to her cheek, softly kissing her on the cheek and lower on to the neck before resting his head close to her. "You're such a great woman, I can't believe I'm so lucky to have you. I thank you for everything." Kenshi's light breath began to pace, slower and slower.

For a second he wanted to tell Rin his reason behind the world domination thing. He himself wasn't that sure of why he did it. It had been on his conscious for quite sometime, but if he told her he figured that she would probably leave him. The reasons that he did it, the reasons for him manipulating everyone, they were very few but severe. Even though she had been there with him through thick and thin, he still felt a big unease in being truly open with her. It was more of his personality than choice, he could never really be fully open with anyone, and after trying with his family long ago, he knew it wouldn't work. Rin turned over on her side, getting under the covers as she prepared to go asleep. The lights dimmed down to a low as she set an alarm clock for the both of them. Kenshi pulled up behind her, with his stomach pressed to her back. Pulling his arm around her waist. He soon fell back off to sleep, with a uncertain mind.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

As he took the children she was going to get up and follow him but decided otherwise; he and the children needed to bond anyway. Rising out of bed she grabbed a set of night clothes before walking over to the veil and dressing into appropriate attire. As she walked away from the veil and brushed some knots from her hair, she glanced over to see him re-enter the room and move to behind the veil. Letting out a relaxed sigh she returned to the bed, preparing to sleep again before suddenly feeling something hit the bed and nearly making her jump up from being startled. An arm wrapped around her waist and she looked at Kenshi with wide eyes, adrenaline running a bit before he began to tickle her sides. She couldn't help but laugh as she tried pushing him away to make him stop.

As he rolled over to onto his back she stopped her laughing fit and stared up at the ceiling with a smile. Glancing over at him as he spoke, the soft smile from the past soon crossed her face. As he moved closer she set her head on his and placed an arm around him. She didn't speak; this was how she was when she was tired, normally silent. Her eyes slowly closed before she caught herself falling asleep. Moving to kiss him, she then rolled over on her side and let out a deep relaxing sigh. She had felt the odd silence and could tell something was on his mind but didn't wish to pry.

Going under the covers and setting the alarm, although she hated it at times, she prepared to sleep. She figured he would talk to her tomorrow if he wanted to and left it at that. Zoning in and out she soon felt his warm body up against her back and arms around her waist as he himself prepared to sleep. Moving back some and snuggling into the pillow, her head slightly hidden under the covers; she pulled his arm up more as she held it in hers before drifting in and soon, out.

Waking later, her eyes opened slowly as she gazed in the direction of the digital clock. It took a moment for the green numbers to come into focus and when they had she sighed and closed her eyes, she was only asleep for an hour. She heard Kenshi's soft breaths behind her that helped her relax, the covers pushed away from her head now. Letting out a sigh, she listened into the children's room but her mother's intuition said they were sound asleep. Carefully moving, she soon rolled over and into Kenshi, placing her head on his chest as she heard faint heart beats. Moments later, she soon fell asleep once more.

It was then her dreams came to life before turning into more of nightmares. She was running at fist, from what she wasn't sure, before suddenly she stopped on one of the buildings of Kumo. Turning back around, the scenery once peaceful, she soon saw everything burning. She gazed down as her blue eyes came to life from the glare of the flames. Black smoke billowed high and she heard screams of torment and terror. A frantic mother ran before being slaughtered, a man fighting off an unknown force before being decapitated by an unknown force. She looked down at everything before hearing a noise behind her. She turned with a defensive stance as she saw a shadowy figure walk up. 'Who are you' she asked and the figure just stood there. It shaped a man but took no features, no eye color, hair, nothing. The figure stepped forward before pointing behind Rin, her gaze cautiously following before her eyes widened. The scenery changed and Rin saw the children, reaching frantically as shadows held them. 'Let them go' she turned her head and snapped at the figure. As she did, a hand soon touched her face as the figure stood before her, a set of white teeth grinning evilly. She glared at it as she tried to move away but felt as if a paralysis was placed upon her. Her heart racing she reached for her katana but the figure began to move in to stop her.

Before it could continue she gasped as her eyes snapped open. Her breathes were short and uneven, her heart racing, and her eyes wide with a sort of fear she didn't understand. Closing her eyes frantically she soon calmed down, refusing to gaze around the room. Her body shuddered before she calmed down, 'a nightmare... a strange nightmare...' she thought and burrowed her head into Kenshi's chest. 'A strange nightmare...' she thought again as she tried making herself go back to sleep.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Kenshi felt Rin's soft hair on his chest, her hand holding on to his stomach as they both fell off into a deep sleep. Kenshi's chest moved up and down slowly as sleep began to slowly come towards him. Careful not to disturb Rin, Kenshi was able to take his wife-beater off, throwing it on top of the alarm clock. The light was way too bright and it was keeping him from going to sleep. The air wasn't cold enough either for him to fall asleep, so he kicked most of the covers to Rin's side, letting his body feel the cold air. He looked out of the window and could see the moon in the distance. The slight shuffling noises from the babies let Kenshi knew that they were fine, all of them sleeping under the moon light. Kenshi moved his arm over to Rin's head, slightly rubbing her soft hair that was on his chest. Looking at her sleep, he looked back up at the ceiling and thought deeply.

He tried to think about something, something happy to dream about. Nothing came to mind. His past battle with his teacher was taking less and less toll on him now that he was getting so much rest and in about a couple of days time he would be fine. Kenshi hoped that his teacher would realize that he wasn't just a kid anymore. He was an ex-Raikage and one of the most powerful Uchiha in existence. Kenshi knew that he had a lot to hold up to. Not only his name, but his power also. Hatred ran through his veins, no matter how much he tried to deny it, it was apart of him. There was the old saying, "When one loves, there is a risk of hate". But Kenshi was content, especially around Rin. When he was around her his hatred was gone.

His eyes began to get heavy as a slight storm passed outside. It blocked the light of the moon, making it dark inside of the whole house. His quick wish for a light storm seemed to be granted as lightning flashed within the clouds of the storm. It made no sound, it only appeared to be like illuminating clouds in the sky. The light rain pelted the windows and the house, showering Kenshi in a constant sound of relaxing rain. His chest pushed up as he took a deep breath and as he released his heart rate slowed down and his eyes drew themselves shut. Kenshi sighed and let out a deep plume of air. The coldness around him, touching his bare feet, his legs and his open chest began to nip at him. Bit by bit the coldness swallowed up the heat in the room and the bits of heat from Rin's body. He grew sleepy in a moments notice and was now off to sleep, with Rin's soft head on his chest.

Kenshi's eyes began to move under his eye-lid signs that he was dreaming. The cloud passed and the moon shone through his window once more, hitting up against what seemed to be a statue. The darkness crept up in front of the statues face, letting th moonlight show it's head and shoulders. Kenshi's body instantly went on alert as he didn't move, slightly opening his eyes to see what it was. It was a red statue of ancient plated armor. It stood there, with two evil stoic eyes, staring right back at Kenshi's face. His blood pressure quickened even though he was perfectly motionless, almost sinking into the bed. For a minute neither of them made a move, nothing but eerie glances were shot back between the two beings. Kenshi felt fear envelop over him as the statue began to shift in position. What about his children? Were they safe? What about Rin? Was she ok? Had she seen the creature? Kenshi had no idea what to do, but he wanted to wake Rin up. There was no other way to do that but to hold his breath. As he held his breath his heart rate began to quicken, beating louder in his chest. Rin would hear it in a few seconds. Kenshi eyed the red statue of armor as the moonlight began to play tricks on him. It looked like the statue had gotten closer to the bed. Kenshi mentally flipped out again as he began to clutch Rin. There were odd slithering sounds around the bed, and Kenshi looked down at the statue's feet. Gray snakes began to creep out from every where, rushing towards the bed. The statue was now leaning on a sword, perfectly motionless as the snakes began to rush up to the side of the bed. It was grinning at him also. Through the mouth of the armor he could see an odd and evil smile, lurking at him in Rin wasn't going to wake up soon, it was already too late, Kenshi had to do something. There would be no way he would just let those snakes attack him and Rin.

A large punch echoed through the entire house as Kenshi's arm was through wall behind his head. Kenshi snapped out of the dream instantly, with his chest heaving up and down. Rin woke from her sleep, looking hazily through her eyes to see Kenshi's wide eyes, all the way in his three tomoe Sharingan stage. Sweat began to drip down from his body as he sat up, sitting next to Rin completely wide-eyed. His hair hung down from his face and moved up and down with his chest. For someone as powerful as him, for a shinobi as powerful as him, fear leaked across his face, it was easy to tell that he was purely horrified. It was the feeling that he couldn't do anything, or that he would be too late to do anything to save his family that was scaring him. Kenshi leaned over on the side of the bed and threw up in a waste bin, coughing up a bit as he finished. He laid back on the bed, with his arms spread out, still sweating, with his breath still escaping him. He threw up again in the waste bin, coughing heavily as he sat on the edge of the bed, wiping his mouth clean with some tissue. The fear was real, even once could feel that his chakras had diminished a bit from the impact of the dream. Kenshi spoke as he coughed some remaining vomit up. "I'm gonna go take a shower..Feeling a little bit sick from my fight with Tenchi...." Kenshi lied and got up, heading towards the bathroom. Stopping to glance at the window, Kenshi could see that it was still raining lightly outside, obvious that it was a nightmare.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Suddenly hearing a loud noise, Rin woke up immediately and on alert. She wondered if she was dreaming but once her senses came back, she felt an arm gripped around her and holding her tight. She had fast breaths as she gazed up at Kenshi's wide eyes and seeing the sharingan in three tomoe form. Instantly she went into panic phase, wondering just what was happening and what managed to scare him. She then listened in on the children as soft whines were heard from them waking up. The noise must have been real and it put Kenshi in frightened state. His grip soon released as he sat up, sweating dripping from him. Rin looked down and noticed her gown was wet as well before peering at his fearful face. He then moved away from her and began to throw up in a waste bin as Rin watched him in worry. She moved behind him and began to massage his shoulders to try and make him relax, waiting for an explanation. Listening, she soon began to theorize it as a nightmare or possible thunder due to it raining out.

As he began to lay back again she moved away to let him have his space while watching him before he went for round two and threw up some more. She gave him his space this time as he coughed heavily and wiped his mouth. "Kenshi...?" she asked before he responded with him taking a shower, walking away. She watched him walk away, worry all across her face as she sat on the bed. Letting out a sigh she glanced over at the wall and her eyes narrowed. She moved over and put her fist through the hole before taking it back. She wondered if Kenshi had done it, and mostly just why he had done it. What had caused him such fear and panic?

She moved over to the side of the bed and picked up the waste basket, sucking in air to prevent her for covering his round 3. She took it downstairs to empty it before she heard the water begin to run and soon the sounds of children. Letting out a sigh she continued to move throughout the darkness until she went back up, entering the children's' room as they began to cry. "Shh shhh shhh, im here, its ok," she said softly before picking up the youngest first due to him crying the most. She patted his back and bounced before his tears began to diminish and he whined. Picking up the eldest then he grabbed onto her more and buried his face before he soon began to relax. The girl sat up and began to reach for her as well as she made 'uh' noises to get Rin's attention. Rin carefully picked her up as well, holding them tight and close as to not drop them or let them fall.

She swayed slowly as she hummed and patted her hands against whoever she was touching. She listened to the water of the shower as she tended to the children. Their tears soon stopped as they stopped crying and began to rest in her arms. She knew they were most likely not tired anymore and were obviously not hungry or else they would still be crying. She rested her head on the eldest before he soon pulled her gown sleeve. Looking at him and his serious yet calm and curious face, he made a 'uuk' sound before looking down. Rin raised an eyebrow and sighed as the girl and youngest chuckled. "Hideaki, of course you did," she laughed slightly before placing Yukiko and Ikasu in their cribs for a moment. She walked over to a changing station where she soon began to change Hideaki. He laughed a little until she was done, his face returning to serious mode as she lifted him up over her shoulder and proceeded to place him back in his crib. She soon exited to room as they began to play with each other from their cribs and occasionally their toys inside.

Walking back into their bedroom, she rubbed her neck for a moment before walking over to the window. The rain was coming down rather hard but soon began to settle. She watched its beauty as she waited on Kenshi to get out and come back, hoping he was ok.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Yukiko was satisfied with her father’s explanation. She watched all the people around them, busy in the streets, her attention turned away from her father. Her father gained her attention again, when he asked, “Yukiko, what do you know about the Sharingan?"

She thought for a minute, trying to recall what she learned. “Isn’t it the Kek…..Kekkei……Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha Clan?” se asked, stuttering at the beginning because she had a hard time pronouncing the word. “Wait, Uchiha, does that mean you, me and mommy can all do it?” She wasn’t exactly sure what it did, but she wanted to sound smart.

OOC: Short sorry
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:49 pm

You posted this in the wrong place! It's all right though. Copy and paste this and put it in this thread. https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/roleplay-f19/there-s-no-place-like-home-there-s-no-place-like-home-t1340-15.htm#10433
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm

yeah I noticed, sorry I was on the wrong tab Sorry Embarassed
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down