Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea

4 posters

Go down

Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea Empty Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Mizo had just turned off the water from the faucet. He walks over to the paper towels and pulled some off to wipe his hands. After finishing up the dishes, he decided to take a break from the kitchen. It seems that he is always there to make some food for Kyoko. The bar has not been open for a few weeks now, that is because Riku nor Zero has return to open up the lounge officially. Besides, Mizo had truly no right to open it cause it was not because he was fearful, he had no emotions to begin with to be honest, its just that he did wish to cause any trouble and trouble was something he hated. He walks out into the countertop where Kyoko was watching the television. Kyoko had been watching it ever since they revealed that the former Raikage is this Kira character. She rested her elbow on the table, leaning her head on her hand. Her other had was holding a small glass of scotch with little ice in it. Surprisingly this was her eigth class and she was not even close of being alittle tipsy. Mizo moves over to the glass racks and saw that there was one glass that was particularly dirty. He grabbed a cloth that was by the glass racks and gently picked up the glass and began to slowly clean the inside and outside. He walked over to Kyoko. Kyoko turned to Mizo and sighed

"Zero hasnt been back for awhile....I hope she is ok. I would be heartbroken if something were to happen to her. Ever since that Raikage figure went mad, who knows what happen to her. I should've at least went with her. Dammit" he said taking another sip of her scotch

Mizo nodded in agreeance, although saying very little and keeping the emotionless face that he had. He glances over at the entrance to the lounge. He began to sense someone coming. Kyoko placed her glass on the table and moved her hand over to her pouch, where he pulled out the microfliament wires. They were suppose to be on high alert. Ever since villages began to blow up, people have tried to ram themselves in here and try to take over and attempting to kill everyone inside. Thankfully Mizo, Kyoko and Daisuke were present and were able to defend the lounge. Mizo moved over to the doorway, moving himself to the right side for it created a blindspot. Kyoko moved to the left side. They stood there for a few seconds, waiting to see if the person would enter into the room. It got awfully quiet for a second, the only sound that was making was the voices coming from the television but the voices were so low that no one from the outside could hear it. Mizo got low on knee so that he could attack from down and upward. Kyoko stood upward since her mircofliament wires could attack from any range. A straightforward attack or a wide range attack. She set her hands in a particular patter so that she could hit the person from a direct point rather than wide. She wish not to hurt Mizo

The moment intensified more and more. Kyoko and Mizo could sense that there was someone there at the door but they did not come in. A bead of sweat came down Kyoko cheek, she looked down at the doorknob and saw that it was turning. Kyoko tensed, Mizo got quieter. The door opened up slowly and walking inside was Hitoshi. Mizo stood up, grateful that it was not some attacker. After realizing it was him, he walked back over to the bar and jumps over the counter to continue cleaning the glass. Kyoko looked at him and took a deep breath

"Phew" she replied

"Eh? I guess we found you. I was wonderin where the hell you went. Why am I not surprise that you would hang out here of all places" Hitoshi looks over at her with a confused face "Who do you think it was? Sheesh, I would think you would be able to sense me of all people"

"Tengu Kages cant sense other Tengu Kages. Because you are a strong one, you can hide it very easily and could echo off as a person, a shikyo or well anything in that fact. Its weird"

"I suppose, anyway...why have you been here. You didnt answer my question"

Kyoko felt insulted and folded her arms "Well, I should be the one to ask you why the hell did you come to the lounge? Huh? So you can get laid, you sick pervert you"

"ME!? You calling me a pervert? You are the one who is wearing that kimono like that. Dont tell me that a guy wont NATURALLY look down at you"

"Its called self control" she insisted, placing her wiring back into her pouch

"Tch, yeah self control my--" Hitoshi walked forward

Kyoko hits Hitoshi on the side of the head, causing Hitoshi to instantly grab his head out of severe pain. "Ahh ah ahh ahh"

"Thats what you get. I know exactly what you were about to say. Dont think I dont know what you think. I may not be able to sense you but I know good enough that you are the one who would say something like that" Kyoko forward past Hitoshi and stands right in front of him. She looks over Hitoshi shoulder and was surprise. Walking into the room was someone very familar. She smiled "Hello brother....its been awhile"

"Its a good thing I didnt walk in first" Kyouken replied. His hands were hiding behind the long draping cloak he had around him. He glanced over at Kyoko, Hitoshi and Mizo to his surprise. He has not seen Mizo for a very long time. Ever since that mission with the Mizukage, he has gone missing for awhile. It was typical for assassin from the creed of higher level to leave after awhile "Ah, Mizo Sangana......what a pleasant surprise"

Mizo looks over. His face still remain emotionless but in his soul he could say that this was his sensei or his father "Hello Kyouken-sensei"

Mizo poured more water into Kyouken glass. Kyouken thanked him before taking a few gulps of his water into his mouth before he placed it back down on the counter. Hitoshi was drinking himself a nice ice cold beer while Kyoko was still drinking her scotch. After they reunited with each other, all of them sat down on the countertop and decided to inform on each other what was going on. Kyouken sighes "Mizo, would you mind putting some water on the stove"

Mizo nodded and walks into the back to get the tea kettle and place water into it. Kyouken takes another sip of water. "Kyoko, how well do you know about the recent events that has been going on"

Kyoko nodded "Not much, all I really been told that the Former Raikage has been doing insane and crazy things. He has blowed up a few villages. If Im understanding right, Im guessing the Kages in a tight bundle right now. I cant really imagine what is going on in their heads"

"Did you know that the Hokage is dead too?" Kyouken said as he took another sip of his water

Kyoko, shocked to hear this, placed her scotch on the counter "Seriously? Who would kill him? It wasnt the Raikage was it?"

Kyouken shook his head "It was no one human....it was a creation...the archangel himself....you know who that is"

"Tch" Hitoshi responded, putting the rim of the bottle of beer to his mouth and drinking the alcohol inside "Why would he kill them....thats simply stupid in my opinion. Hell, its not even worth it.

"No its not....but that does not mean that occurances like that would not happen. Almost like the magicans attacking. Its not like it was random, it was going to happen"

"But only a few weeks ago, the kages were meeting up at Kumogakure no sato for that akatsuki meeting and trial. Now the kages are dying? What kind of occurance is that. It doesnt make any sense"

"In the game of chess, everything happens for a reason. Even life today, it happen for a reason....and right now, I've been place into check. This indeed might be an interesting opponent....he has been doing the right moves at the right times. I've been playing in defense as of now"

"What are you talking about?" Kyoko asked. She was curious as to what Kyouken was talking about now since he was referencing chess again

Kyouken finishes up the rest of his water "Well, for a long time now.....five decades to be honest. There has been a shift in psychopumping. Souls were now longer going to there resting place. When people died, the souls would not go into the other realms, in fact the souls would be disapppearing. I've notice this for a very long while now and I did actions to find out what was going on. It baffled me....which is extremely rare...souls just disappearing somewhere. Just didnt make sense. I began to investigate while I was still Mizukage at the time. However, I did not come to find the conclusion of whats been going on. Then all of the sudden, souls started to go to the other realm. It was odd to be honest but I came to a theory that the souls were just disapppearing and I wasnt aware of them going into the other realm.....but, ever since recently, the souls are starting to disappear again but this time, every time a village gets decimated or someone dies in a village. The souls would disappear. How do you think I knew the Hokage died, I felt his soul not go into the other realm but yet he is still here"

"Well that makes a bit of sense I suppose, but have you felt anything that has been....well disturbing?" Kyoko asked

Kyouken nods "Yes. When Hitoshi and I went to Iwagakure, my soul literally felt like crying....literally shed tears. Something was happening at a large rate. People have been dying at a very large number and the souls have yet to move to either heaven or hell. They are disappearing....but for what purpose. I have twenty different possiblities after coming down from 1000 of them. One of the twenty is right". This was typical of Kyouken to come up with possiblities like that in such a short period. "However, I feel that there will be more deaths in the near future and possibly something evil is going to happen"

"Can we do anything about it? I mean, I know your stance on things and at times you cannot even do anything" Kyoko implied "You usually have to stay neutral at times"

"We, since this is involving spirits and souls, I have to bring balance to that. As god of death, my job is to bring balance from souls dying into the other realm. So yes, I have to get myself involved now. I just wish I did not ignore this problem sooner. If anything"

"I guess we can start off by finding the gotdamn former Raikage. He's been makin a mess on somethings man....fucking up and shit..." Hitoshi said, downing another beer like water

"I've been using the tranquil spirit in a mass scale. That Raikage soul and the true Raikage soul do not match up. Which means that the one that we are seeing on the television isnt the Raikage at all. In fact, that was is a fake.....I knew that the Raikage I met was someone like him, but like I said, he was a Madara figure....a more powerful aura than Madara himself. Since I said he is like Madara, he also thinks like Madara as well.......but my intentions were not to find him, it was in fact to find the one person that was taking away the souls"

"Do you know who it is?" Kyoko asked

"Yes.....I do"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea Empty Re: Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

"Quite a fast travel ya know" Riku stated as they arrived at the lounge. Riku and Rain had finally arrived to Kusagakure to find out more information about the akatsuki and there whereabouts. It was not everyday that two people travelled to find a dangerous group in a dangerous world. Riku had suggested eariler that they should come to the bar to get a few drinks together, but it was more importantly to stake out and to build up more supplies. Riku was prediciting in his mind that they would be camping out for different reasons. Reconiasance and what not. It would be a smart idea to also stay here for a little bit. An hour or so to get a good head on somethings. They have been travelling for awhile now and it would be a good to rest. Riku, walking beside Rain pulled out his iPhone and check to see if he had any messages. He had none, which was quite strange. He was curious if everything was going ok in Kumogakure since he has been away for quite some time

"Hopefully everything is running smoothly in Kumogakure. Ever since they texted me about the Raikage being charged with that world domination plot, the village might be in an uproar. It dont think it was wise for me to leave, but truly I had no choice and besides I cannot go up and take up leadership since the council were deciding on either making myself Raikage or one of the other three candiates. I should text someone to see if anyone should..." he thought for a moment and looked at his phone. He had no battery life left and it was about to die "I'll text later. Damn, just when I just thought about the village, something like this happen. I should've taken more precaution"

He looks at Rain and smiles lightly at her. Although being with her for a just a few days, he felt very comfortable around her and hopefully get to know her better. Hopefully, alot more than what he could expect "You alright? You seem like you are thinkin bout something" Riku asked as they finally reached over to the door. He wanted to ask her that cause she did seem to think about alot of things. He opens it and lets Rain go in first. Riku closed the door behind him and walked into the lounge. There was a second door that lead into the dance/bar area. But because it was still not ready to open yet, there was probably no one inside. It would probably be just Kyoko, Mizo and Daisuke just there chillin. Riku forgot to open the place up so its probably looks abondoned "We havent open the lounge yet to the public so it isnt all drunken people or dancing people all around. There is probably just a few people that work here still" He stood in front of the door
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea Empty Re: Darkness has engulfed the world, time for a cup of water and tea

Post by Mirage Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Rain was also wondering what was taking place back in the other villages. So much turmoil had risen just recently and the world was falling into chaos. Although she was not neglecting the troubles that they faced during this time, but this was also a chance to get away from it all. The bar seemed almost vacant and for good reason. Riku announced that they had not yet opened, which made Rain curious at that remark. The most logical answer was that he had not had enough time with the current happenings of the villages.

The lounge was pleasant and inviting yet it held a smell of must and dirt. Without the constant moving of people, dust was allowed to collect on the surfaces even when being cleaned. This place would surely attract many people to Kusa and help build it's financial stability that it greatly lacked. Much of the village consisted of small shops and various housings. It had never been at busy as one of the main villages and with that fact, it had less stability when it came to money.

"I like it.... it's calming and attractive all at the same time. I see this place going far in the business."

Riku then asked about her well being. She had been thinking of alot of things recently but it was nothing to be worried about. The constant stress of representing your village made Rain think about everything before actually acting. One wrong move could insult someone and in turn, Kiri would be scolded upon. "No, it's nothing. I am fine." She looked over at him and smiled. His kindness was great and his heart was true; something she would not have expected from an assassin. Unexpected, Rain began to blush. She turned her face to hide her now pinkish cheeky and attempted to come up with a topic.

"So, do you run this place alone?"
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Daisuke was sitting in an office, Kaji’s old office and apparently Daisuke’s new one, looking closely at the iPhone that was given to him by Kaji. His hands were folded into each other as his elbows rested on the desk. A stack of papers were at the edge, properly organized and signed in the appropriate areas. When Daisuke received news that he now owned Kusagakure, he was surprised and confused at how he would possibly run it. Even though Daisuke was intelligent and probably the leader type, he didn’t have much experience in owning anything, much less an entire village, especially the one that held the type of shinobi that basically ruined his life. But Daisuke still held his position anyway, believing that going by Kaji’s will would be best for it, plus, his high leveled position gave him much access to many books and reading materials for his entertainment.

Daisuke has been locked in this room for several hours now, making little or no interaction with Mizo or Kyoko as he was bombarded with many files and papers to approve for the village. He finished those an hour ago, organized them through chronological order and was now watching Kenshi’s maniacal videos over and over again, trying to find out the reasons and behind the scenes effects of this entire crisis. A laptop laid beside the iPhone with an internet browser on that currently showed Kenshi Uchiha’s entire biography. Kenshi’s face reflected off of Daisuke’s glasses as he continued to watch the massacre go on, his face holding no visible emotion.

Tenson Akujin, which was now technically Tenson Akukijin, laid on the wall that was next to the door in front of Daisuke. Ever since Kiyoshi lost the spirit of Kijin, it made its way to the only possible location it knew, the seal of Akujin. So they were now fused together inside Daisuke’s sword, giving him access to both their abilities since Kijin apparently now accepted Daisuke’s radiance. Daisuke didn’t want its powers though, he gave it to his younger brother in the first place for the main purpose of protecting him. Without it now, Daisuke had no knowledge of his whereabouts and status. He didn’t even know what fate the higher ups gave him in the Kage Summit because Riku still hadn’t returned. Daisuke planned on finding Kiyoshi pretty soon though and returning the spirit to him, if Kiyoshi would be ready then. During his hours of solitude, Daisuke has been reading up on ideas on how to return the spirit back to Kiyoshi with a sword that would be rightfully his and Daisuke found something that caught his eye, there was just the matter of experimenting it. Perhaps on himself? Maybe.

Daisuke let out a sigh, took off his glasses and let out a sigh. He had watched the unknown speculation broadcast of “L” and all the evidence confirmed it, everything that the mysterious person has said was absolutely true. But what was the purpose of all this? Why is Kyouken Shikyo’s brother attacking the villages and framing Kenshi Uchiha? While he was thinking of all this, Daisuke’s stomach gave off a loud roar as he felt his stomach acids devour his body from the inside out. He was so caught up in all the paperwork, approvals of refugees that wanted to live in the village, and recent havoc amongst the nation, that he forgot that he hadn’t eaten for hours.

Daisuke slowly got up from his chair and stretched out his cramped up muscles. Then, he went to the doorway and sighed at what was to come. He slowly bent over and picked up the blade and the sanity stealing, mind numbing arguments of the Tenson Twins began to make itself known to Diasuke’s head. He sighed once again as he ignored it and walked out the door, blocking his eyes from the sudden sunlight. As he was on his way to the bar area that led to the kitchen, Daisuke stopped as he came across Riku and Rain. He gave them a formal bow. "Riku, Rain how are you, how was the Kage Summit?" Wait... Riku and... Rain? Daisuke held on a very confused look in his face as he recognized her. What was she doing here?
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Riku held a smile on his face as he saw the slight blush that Rain had. She turned away quickly so that he would not be able to see it. He could understand the feeling at times when she talked. During the trip, he had those moments but hid it very cleverly, or so he thought. He knew that women had more of the female intuition thing going on for them so he really had no idea if she saw or not. When he was about to say something else, he was kindly interupted by Daisuke. He was surprise to see him, coming out of the hallway from Riku's left. It was his office in the AnT lounge after Kaji Kanto, former owner of Kusagakure, gave his position up and gave it to Daisuke from what he heard. It's been a month or so that has passed. He was curious as to what Daisuke had been doing for that month or so. Even that, what has Kiyoko and Mizo been doing.

He waved at Daisuke, pleasantly surprise to see him. "Well it didnt go as bad as we thought it might've. Apparently there was some tension going on with the kages....but I guess thats pretty natural between all villages. It was that typical debate but if you were there, the tension was heating up pretty well. Its good that the Kazekage didnt get convicted though. That would've been bad for Sunagakure but I dont think that was the intentions of the Raikage at the time.....ahhh, lets not talk about politics without a good meal and something to drink eh? I've been waiting to get my thirst on for awhile" a light smile came on his face "I also have to treat Rain to a nice cup of tea. Both of us arent much of the drinking type" he scratched his head and laughed abit "So lets go into the bar area ya?" He grabbed the handled and open the door. Riku had his head turned back at Daisuke and Rain before looking forward to see that there was more than just a few people sitting by the bar. Riku had a note of surprise on his face as he saw the blue cockatoo hair style sitting beside Kiyoko and another man who was drinking beer. He did not want to believe it but he made it out as "Dad? What are you doing here?"

Kyouken turned around to see his son, Rain and Daisuke enter into the room. A light smiled was cocked on his face "Yo" he said shortly waving his hand at them all. He brought his head back as he drank the down the last of his water in his glass

Another pitcher of water was set down by Kyouken. Mizo walked over and went back into the kitchen where he was getting the tea kettle for the place tea. Riku had sat down beside his father and he was hoping that Rain would sit right next to him. Kyouken poured the pitcher of water into his clear glass. He hand over the pitcher to Riku where he did the same process as his father. Kyouken glanced over at Riku "I havent seen you for awhile....I suppose life has been treating you well. Seeing that you are travelling with a beautiful young woman"

Riku was taking a sip and when he heard Kyouken say that, he almost choked. He cleared his throat "Nah dad, its not like that. Im just assisting her to Kusagakure. Recent reports say that the Akatsuki ex-hideout was located in this area. I came to escort and act as a second party for her. It aint nothin like that..." he said, blushing slightly to his father comment

Kyouken looked over at Rain and although Riku's words sound very true to him, he knew his son way too well and in retrospect, knew him from in and out. Very young, probably the same age if not a year younger or older than Riku. He knew who she was. Daughter of the Mizukage, Rain was probably one of Kirigakure's finest shinobi. He has heard from Mizo that she was one of the ambassadors for them. She seen her at the Kage summit beside her mother when he was addressing her. She could see that much of her beauty came from her mother, but she had the look of someone else. Someone who was much kinder than her mother. Kyouken smiled and took a sip of his water "Well, its very kind of you to assist her on her journey. But remember, you cannot let your path be sidetracked everytime"

"I know, I know" Riku said, hearing this lecture from his father probably a dozen times in the past "And if its not sidetracking, its known as wandering.....yeah, I get it" he said

Mizo came out with tea kettle and gave it to Kyouken. Kyouken thanked him before reaching over and grab Rain's cup for the tea. He goes into one of his pockets on his jacket and pulled out a few tea leaves. It smelled heavenly and aromatic. He placed the tea leaves into the little teapot and let it sit for awhile. Because he had a feeling that Riku would come here, he was going to give Riku a taste of the new tea leaves that he found. Given the chance that Riku would actually decline for it (Which he did), he would have to test it out for himself. But since Rain was present and because he knew that Rain was the daughter of the Mizukage, he had a hint that her daughter would love it. He poured the tea out of pot and into the cup. The hot water was now a little darker but it smelled heavenly. He stopped pouring and placed a teaspoon on top of the cup. "Here" he said to Rain, giving it to her hoping that she would like it.

Kyouken could hear the annoyance in Riku's voice but he really did not mind it all. He was a young man now, on his own pretty much and has his own issues to deal with. However, Kyouken could go on and on about the trip down memory lane, but he had much more concerning issues involving the world "Well, would love to stay and chit chat all of the things that I've told you about before but i have much bigger things to be concern with. Things that you probably havent notice ever since you left Kumogakure no sato"

Riku was attentive as he finish down the last of his water in his cup. He began to listen to what his father had to say about what was going on. Kyouken sighed "Well, its probably something that I shouldnt discuss in the open but....I have to say it to make you guys aware. You cannot let any of this information out. Reason is, well, although you have not heard of it, but there is only two kages that are still alive. The Mizukage and the Kazekage. The Hokage was killed by the angelic being, Jin Chisoku, a well known associate of mine. I do not know his reasoning for killing the Hokage but whatever it was, it was successful. The Raikage has been put to jail as an account of treason amongst the world. They were looking for you Riku but apparently some mysterious man has taken your place in the village but he has not yet establish him yet for he has disappeared. Some say he was killed while others say he appears in a village in a matter of seconds. The villages at this point are in a giant frenzy. There is pretty much no stability that is going on right now. If any of this information leaked out, the villages will go further into a frenzy and the enemy will know that I know about the plans. That wont be good on my part for this is the most important thing I'll have to tell you guys"

"In any case, the man that just appeared on the TV, the man that Daisuke, Kiyoko and Mizo was my former apprentice Sanmaru that informed you that it was my brother who was causing all of this mass terror. Well although he is smart, he is off by a few things on that conclusion. The man that appears to be acting as the Raikage as taken the form of someone that is most likely to be elected for Raikage....mostly likely, it was you Riku. It would be reasonable since you are quited liked in Kumogakure no sato. However, if Im calculating this right, he is probably using your identity for some type of hidden agenda....however, I have hundreds of possiblities but I know one of them is right. I might be on the right track as to what his agenda is"
Riku was puzzled "Ok, so you know what his agenda might be, but what about the person. I have heard of Uncle Kudara, you said that he was a kind and peaceful person. That there was never any thoughts of war or destruction in his body. Yet, here this guy claims it is him. You think its someone impersonating Uncle?"

"Not impersonating Kudara, but he has become Kudara....."

Everything was starting to get confusing for a bit. Hitoshi glanced over after his third bottle of beer and saw that everything was seemingly falling apart, but in actuality it was call coming together in one big pot. Kiyoko continued to listen to his little brother as he continued to talk.

"A long time ago, when me and my brother was born. We were entitled with some sort of special power that was granted for us. Me, being the eldest, was the blessing of my father and his fathers and his father before him. The leadership of the Shikyo clan and protectorate of all things. My brother didnt get that far bargain of the stick as what they say. My mother, heartbroken at the time, placed the one thing that is plotting this whole mess. My mother gave my little brother the power of the red phoenix. The being of the phoenix itself into my brother. But what my mother failed to realize was that this power had she gave him was nothing more than a seed ready to grow. As time went on, as Kudara got stronger do did the phoenix. Because of both of our levels of power would continue to grow during that time, so did the phoenix and during that Kudara's body was not able to handle the amount of power that coming from within him. Kudara would usually get sick cause his body was trying to compensate for the mass extent of the power. Well, 127 years ago, Kudara's body was finally about to give. His body could no longer take the amount of power that was bestow upon him. My mothers gift was a curse to him. He was in so much pain and agony that I could not stand to see my brother suffer.....so.....I took out my brothers soul way from his body and placed him inside of the white katana" He pulls up the katana on the side of his belt right next to the black katana "After I sealed his soul into the katana, my next task was to destroy the body but....."

"But it disapppeared" Hitoshi finished off, drinking the last bits of the third bottle of beer "Kudara's body disappeared that day and there was no trace or sign of it. Not even my seishin could find the mental brainwaves of the thing nor did Kyouken's tranquil aura sense his presence. It has literally hid itself away from powerful beings"

"So....its been 127 years in the making of this being. He has finally showed himself again in the form of my brother. The Red Phoenix. Literally a god in bird form. It was our clan eon's ago that killed off that beings clan" he said, addressing more towards Riku "He hates us, but mostly hates me, your grandmother, your grandfather yourself. He hates our clan for what they did to him and what we did to them all those eons ago....I wouldnt blame him though....he saw his own race being wiped out by people that look like humans...."

He took a sip of water "But in any case, that is the culprit behind this whole entire scheme. It is not Kudara Shikyo persay. It is the red phoenix who has control over my brothers body" He clinched his hand together in a fist. Irritated that he could not succeed in helping his brother I failed all the promises that I made to everyone.....this is the consequence I have to pay for. He glanced up to the television screen and saw that the station had changed over a scene to Kirigakure. Kyouken closed his eyes and took a deep breath, hoping that the scene that he just saw was just an illusion cast by someone powerful enough to send it through the television screen. But it was not. He looked at it again and saw that the village was in smokes. He saw that the adminstration building, the mansion on top of the hill in Kiri was in flames. He glanced over at Rain. What would her reaction be like? He reached into his pocket as he felt the vibrations from his phone. It was a phone call from one of the younger members of the Shikyo clan. "Excuse me" he said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

Riku looked at the scene. He did not know how this was happening but it was all coming at him so fast. He felt like he had ignore life's situation only because he not only wanted to find the Akatsuki but also because of his feelings for Rain. Was he that blinded? He turned to Rain only to see her expression. After hearing that all of the villages were such in turmoil, that there was no balance. Where was the hope all of this?
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:52 am

Though Daisuke had not seen Gen in some time it was time Gen returned, and as such he reached out. His thoughts were focused on one one thing, finding the boy's consciousness, that and giving him the drive to find gen's location. As he found the boy he immediately cut in, causing a sharp pain, reminiscent of a bad migraine but more sharp than even that. He was implanting a good amount of knowledge in the boy's mind and as such it would hurt. Each thing he planted was locked, and and the key was a certain sight or realization, the only thing he would know right now is the sudden and now already fading pain and a pull, like feeling as if he had forgotten something only much heavier and much more profound. This pull would guide him to a new location once he chose to follow it, a location seemingly in the middle of nowhere deep in the bamboo forest. It would be a clearing with a large arrangement of stones that had a seal in the middle. Once he found this the first lock would un-click in his mind.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am

Taking a seat next to Riku, Rain gracefully crossed her legs and placed her hand in her lap. While she was offered some tea, she actually was not thirsty and politely declined with a wave of her hand and a slight smile. Mention of Rain and Riku together made her blush a deep pink only to quickly revert back when she heard what had happened to the world.

"The Hokage has been murdered? Who would do such a thing?" She asked the question even after receiving her answer. She was just shocked. The world had been quietly falling apart as she had made her way to Kusa in such god moods. "This earth suffers greatly for the mistakes of our race. Yet I see hope in the near future. We must strike back with our words and make peace between...." Her words trailed off as the horror lay before her eyes. Kiri had been attacked. The village was plagued with smoke and her mother's building was engulfed in flames. She fist clenched as she was now keeping herself from running home. As a political figure of Kiri, she was taught to show no emotion and keep calm in times such as these. She knew her mother very well and knew that nothing would bring her down. While the situation changed the urgency, she could not abandon her mission. She looked down as her hands that trembled in her own grasp. Her throat grew very dry from her suppressed emotions swelling inside herself. Luckily there was the tea that they had so kindly made for her.

Reaching towards it, an odd sound could be heard as the tea cup cracked on one side, letting it's contents spill onto the table. A bad omen in anyones eyes; Rain knew that something was wrong. She had to quickly return to Kirgakure and help, but only after meeting with the Akatsuki. With a look of worry and determination, Rain stood up and took a deep breath. Her emotions faded away to reveal her calm and alluring self once again. With a clear mind and voice, let loose a few words before exiting the bar.

"I am afraid that I can no longer enjoy the pleasures of an ordinary woman. To far to reach in time, I must take pride and trust that the men and women of Kiri are strong enough to hold their own. Only the kind and good will of us all will end this war that was so abruptly shoved onto our door. I will find the Akatsuki and put and settle things between us. Perhaps we will find strength in a new ally in the end. Riku... I would be honored to still have you with me in this and I also ask that Mizo be present. In times of such strife, it would be unwise of me to approach them without the minimum of a three man cell. Good day to you all and keep peace in your hearts."

With that, Rain turned and calmly walked out of the bar. She had intended to relax, yet the times called for immediate action. No wonly one thing rested on her mind.... Where were the Akatsuki....?
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Daisuke raised an eyebrow when Riku mentioned that he was treating Rain to a cup of tea, but decided to forget about it when Riku opened the door to the bar area to reveal Kyoko and Mizo, as well as Kyouken Shikyo and a man Daisuke did not recognize. As Riku and Rain sat next to each other, Daisuke sat across from them. When Kyouken made the joke about Riku and Rain being together, Daisuke held a calm expression, looking at them as his eyes flashed dark red for a second. He took a glance at Riku, his hands wrapped together as they started to tighten vigorously as he couldn’t help but continue to stare at him. The color of red started to consume his vision as it came from the outer shell of his eyes, slowly making its way to his pupils.

Slight annoyance started to raise to hate and anger as Daisuke’s hand began to bleed and shake, the thought of killing Riku was creeping into his mind. All of a sudden, Daisuke felt a sharp pain enter his head that resembled a migraine, but worse. Daisuke closed his eyes and held onto his head as the pain started to fade away quickly. When he opened his eyes, they were back to normal, no red embedded into it whatsoever. Whatever that migraine was, it had brought Daisuke back to his senses. But he really needed to learn how to control the emotion enhancements on his sword. Daisuke listened to every word that Kyouken said as he put his attention back to the important things.

Daisuke knew who Jin Chisoku was, or at least he read about him once. But the book that he read openly reported that Jin Chisoku was just a legend, was he really roaming the earth? And why would he kill the Hokage? Daisuke continued to listen to the story of the Shikyos as the pieces to the puzzle was slowly being aligned for him. Daisuke kept nodding as one by one, all of his questions about the crisis was being answered except one, how were they going to stop this? Defeating a god like phoenix seemed like an impossible task for any of them. Then, another broadcast came on and Daisuke’s eyes widened. It showed Kirigakure, but it wasn’t the same Kirigakure Daisuke spent most of his ninja life. This Kirigakure was in ruins as smoke emitted from the village. Daisuke closed his eyes as tears quickly came from them and dripped down to his chin. Why is it that everything was falling apart like this? Daisuke watched as Rain cracked her teacup and knew that beneath this emotionless trance, pain was coursing through her, pain of an unbearable.

Daisuke wiped away the tears from his face as Rain stood up and made her statement that she was leaving. When she was finished, Daisuke stood up also and gave everyone else a nod. “It was nice to see you all, but I have to leave also. Something… important has come up.” With that Daisuke took his leave from the bar. As he walked out he caught sight of Rain, probably waiting on Riku and Mizo. He walked up to her a put a hand on her shoulder as he spoke. “Hey, I know your mother has probably taught you to hold no emotions with you, but I just want you to know, sometimes it’s good to let them out. You just have to be able to control them. Oh and one more thing.” Daisuke closed the gap between them as he brought her in for an extremely tight hug. After two seconds though, he released her and nonchalantly put his hands in his jacket pockets. “Good luck.” Then, Daisuke ran off and jumped to a near by tree, hopping from branch to branch as he was being drawn to a new location that he had no idea of.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

What in the world was Riku feeling? He looked over at Daisuke and saw that he was in a trance like state, looking over at him with the intent of hurting, if not kill him. What was it that he did wrong? All he did was travel with Rain...of course, Daisuke had feelings for her and he saw that Riku, a pretty boy/ladies man, come in and barge and almost take her. Riku was not that type of person, but he did have feelings for her as well and could not ignore it. Riku could only say to himself that whatever his feelings for her was strong enough to make sure that nothing would happen to Rain and to protect her with his life. Riku watched as Rain and Kyouken leaving the room. Rain kept her cool as she left, as only a shinobi of the mist could hold herself together but he came to the conclusion that there was more pain than calmness inside of her. Her people were in trouble, the village was about to die and she was trying to put her trust into them to handle the situation. It must have been extremely painful in order for her to say that but being an ambassador, I suppose she would have to keep her calmness. But even for a woman, was it all worth it?

Kyouken had went into the other room where it was one of the private lounges. He felt that his phone was vibrating and the caller id was shown to him. It had the man's name "Raiken" with the picture of him on the caller id. He was a young shikyo, if not the same age as Riku with short black hair that was not spiked like Riku nor Kyouken. He looked slim and lanky from the picture and he was wearing a black suit. The typical appearance of the Shikyo as they were a syndicate type of group. Kyouken slide his finger across the touch screen to take the call.

"Raiken-kun" he said as he put the phone to his ear "I saw the news on the television. What is going on in Kirigakure"

A relax and semi deep voice came out of the speaker "Why hello to you too, Kyouken-sama. Im guessing im not going to be ask, "Oh how has my nephew been doing?" or "Hows your aunt and uncle?" But straight to business" he said in a more lighten mood "Im joking as always Kyouken-sama. Yeah, what you saw on the tv was what it was. Smoke and ashes from fire coming from an opponent who was simular to a Shikyo. It seems as if this person was experience in Katon ninjutsu or some type of fire magic cause the fire would not let up with mizu or hyou. It was like trying to put out a fire with more fire, it just kept on feeding it"

Kyouken knew that type of fire before. He's seen it in action centuries ago and again today. "Its called Phoenix Fire. You have to break away the molecules inside of the fire in order for it to cease, otherwise it'll just keep on going. I saw that the smoke was not even natural to look at either. But the problem with phoenix fire is that it shouldnt be able to last for more than ten or twenty seconds. Phoenix fire last alot longer in a vaccum type of chamber rather on earth. "

"Thats exactly what we did when he figured it out. It didnt take us long to stop the fires but it had already consumed much of the village and its people. We told the shinobi to do exactly what to do and they followed. We saved as much people as we could, but death was envitable. And really? Phoenix fire not suppose to last long? Then why in the world was it lasting for more than minutes"

"Something had to be feeding it. Something or someone....." Kyouken stopped for a second to see whether or not something was causing the phoenix fire to be fed like that. He moved his lips back to the speaker "How is the Mizukage, is she alright?"

"No....." Raizen said in a soft and yet depress voice "The Mizukage was killed by the person who caused this. People are accusing Riku as the culprit because some have seen his face before he disappeared. But the shikyo know it wasnt Riku cause we know his element is suiton and his dominant is Raiton. We know for a fact that he has no Katon element"

"But The Shikyo are keeping it silent I suppose?"

"Yes, one of the few leaders told us not to get involved unless Riku comes back and explain to the village that it wasnt him. But other than that, he'll be known to be a international criminal if something is not done immediately"

Kyouken knew that would be the outcome. The Red Phoenix was good, very good at doing its plan. It had placed Kyouken into check yet again and the wrong move could lead him, this world and his universe into the ultimate checkmate. Kyouken was the guardian of the universe, he had to take the responsiblity in order to maintain stablity and balance or else he would be smite by the one being that could easily defeat him and that was God himself. Kyouken sighed "Alright, Im going to try and convince Riku to go back to Kiri to help bring back peace. There is a woman here with him, she is the ambassador of Kiri and the daughter of the former Mizukage. She would be a great candiate for Mizukage at the moment. But for now, the Shikyo clan and The Creed will have its hand into the village until everything is settle and also Raizen?"

"Yeah?" he replied

"Fine me the blueprints of the villages. Everyone to the major villages to the minor ones. I need all of the blueprints"

"All of them?!? Now?!?"

"Yes, this is a matter of life and death. I know you are one of the best intel we have in the Shikyo clan. You are quite needed at the moment. I have much faith in your abilities"

Although Kyouken could not see his face, Raizen had blushed abit, hearing the comment from his powerful uncle. He nods "Uhhh Hai!! I'll be right on it. In fact, I'll either call you or let Riku know...."

Kyouken smiled a bit, seeing that the younger generation was not like the older one who cast themselves in violence. He could tell this generation would be peaceful rather that violent. "Alright Raizen, Im counting on you. Find all the blueprints of every village, minor and major and send them to me via iphone"

"Will the iphone be able to handle all of the data that I'll be transmitting to it?"

"Of course" Kyouken said with a bit of hope in his voice "This isnt any normal iphone.....I'll talk to you later, ok?"

"Alright Kyouken-sama, I'll call you when I have the chance" The phone hunged up

Kyouken walked out into the bar room where there was just Mizo, Hitoshi, Kyoko and Riku. He had his hands were in his pocket as his head was down as well. All of them have seen this face before from Kyouken as something had to happen to something. Hitoshi put down his beer and stood up "What happen, Kyouken? Whats going on. I look up and see that Kirigakure is in gotdamn smoke and then you get a call immediately after. What has happen?"

Kyouken looks up "The Mizukage......is dead.....she was just killed a few minutes ago..." he said in a low and deep voice "Apparently the Red phoenix has made his move and killed her. Say to be disguise as you, Riku"

Everyone became silent. Not a word could be heard as everyone had stopped moving and just look at Kyouken. Hitoshi had his head down and sighed a bit, hearing it from Kyouken was like hearing a funeral director talk at times. It was literally depressing. He reached over to grab the fourth beer that Mizo had given him and took a little sip of it. Kiyoko and Riku looked at each other. It was Riku expression that was simular to his father. Always calm and cool, nothing seem to bother the two. Kyoko always wondered how they could be so calm like that. Even in the time of darkness, both of them were sipping water like nothing was happening the world. Riku turned to his father

"Dad..." he said, standing up and walking towards him "This is getting really serious....I know i've been sorta lackisdasical about it and even though I've been relax, I think its time for me to do something about it. I dont know what i can do as I know I cannot handle this being on my own cause he seems powerful enough to handle a village without any hassle. But now...." his fist tighten "Now its time for me to do something...."

Kyouken nodded as he knew that this would change his life the most. He put a hand on his son shoulder "I need you to go to Kiri. Try to reason with them that you are not the culprit...even if it means going through unnesscary measures....."

"But what about...?" Riku said as he was about to say Rain

"Try to convince her to come with you....the Akatsuki is at the moment dormant and the worlds issues are a much more concern than anyone else at the moment. This is only a sidetrack for what is about to happen. It is time for her to do what she must do..." he said, being unclear to Riku at the moment. Riku nodded and turned towards the door. Kyouken smiled "Protect her my son...just like you protect everyone else...protect her with your life..."

Riku nods and smiles as he knew his fathers words were comforting and wise. He moved away from his fathers grasp and moved towards the door feeling as though he had to do what he had to do. Kyouken turned to Hitoshi, Kyoko and Mizo

"All three of you"

"Hai"
"Hai"
"Hai" All of them said at once

"I need all of you to go to Sunagakure. If anything, I believe the final end game will be there if not, you'll be able to protect Battei from the Red Phoenix. He needs to live in order to see the outcome of this battle"

"But dont they have a barrier, sensei? They have a strong field that wont let anyone in nor out" Mizo responded, finally after being very silent

"Yes, but I also need you all to go in and protect it with your lives. Kyoko and Hitoshi will be able to travel throug it. Since it is a physical barrier, you shadows will be able to travel through it. Im counting on you all. Understood?"

Hitoshi and Kyoko stood up both of them saying "Hai" a the same time while Mizo nodded in agreeance.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: Sorry, couldnt hold it in with one post

Riku had walked outside and saw that Rain was standing there. It was probable that he was waiting for himself and probably Mizo. Riku did not know if Mizo was going to come or not, but he'll have to wait a minute or so before they left. He walked up to her and looked at her with worry in his eye. He blinked at her before he said something. He gently grabbed her hand

"Rain....I dont know if I have the right to say this....but I dont think we should go deep into Kusagakure yet...not yet or anything. With such worldly chaotic events happening, I think the most concern thing we have must do is go back to Kirigakure to try and help them" he said with much worry. He let go her hand "I...I wont decline your offer if you decide not to go back to Kiri. In fact, I'll stay with you as long as I can....if not forever with you and protect you with your life. I just know that it is hard for me to stand around try to find a threat that I know is possiblely dangerous for us in the future...but what will happen if our future is cut short because something were to happen to this world...to the village...to us...."

He tighten his fist "Im not going against your wishes Rain, I'll follow you to whatever you want to go...I just had to say my part in it...I want to help and protect the village....and....you...." he said, blushing slightly. The moment where the world was about to collaspe, he could not even try to hold back what he was feeling. He felt like a little kid trying to ask her on a date. But he was quite serious in what he was saying, he would do anything to protect everyone that he cared about. Even to the brink of death, he did not want to fail anyone. His family, his friends, his feelings and his village. He would protect them all if he had to "Whatever it is Rain...I'll follow you"

Hitoshi, Kyoko and Mizo were all set to go. Hitoshi had washed his face and placed mints in his mouth so that he would not have to bear the extensive lecture from Kyoko that he was drinking since she had a tendancy to do so. Kyoko had changed into her jounin outfit, the sleeves were extra long and covered her hands away from the outside world. Her response would probably be she did not want to get her nails dirty or chip anything and Mizo was already set as he grabbed a blade specifically made my Kyouken. Kyouken placed back on the black cloak around him and he was about to leave

"Oni-kun" Kyoko said stopping Kyouken in his tracks "Where are you going to go?"

Kyouken took his hand out, letting it go through his hair "Im going to go to Kumogakure no sato....I have unfinished business to attend to. Plus, I have to see a specific Uchiha that is in prison right now....."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:13 pm

As Daisuke approached her, he spoke of letting out her emotions. Emotions were something good to have, yet when they may impair your judgement, it is best to keep them covered under lock and key. He was truly sweet, yet his next action was a surprise to her. Daisuke closed the gap between them as he brought her in for an extremely tight hug. After two seconds though, he released her and nonchalantly put his hands in his jacket pockets. “Good luck.”

"Thanks..." she whispered under her breath. As she watched him go, she felt someone take hold of her hand. It was Riku... As he spoke, she could not help but feel relieved. She had been wanting to return to Kiri, but with everyone around her, her first thought would to show that she had self control and put her mission ahead of her own needs. Blinded by her emotions, she had not been able to see that the best thing was to return to Kiri.

She could feel his emotions through the eyes that her mother also shared. She wanted to react back, yet her mind was fixated on more important things. "Yes, let us return to Kiri..." Without any explanation to her resolve, Rain launched herself towards the direction of Kiri, looking back only to make sure Riku was following.
Mirage
Mirage
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down