Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reformed Team's Arrival

+4
Konoha Koga
Grimmjow
Marixia
Kiyoshi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Reformed Team's Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reformed Team's Arrival

Post by Grimmjow Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Bam was heading towards the group still tracking them with his byakugan, then he notice konoha and kenji heading toward the direction from the explosion Damnnit......they left Bam kept tracking them until they ran into a man thats been following bam's tracks for awhile hmmm........i wonder if that man witness what happen at the manison.......if so i don't have that much time till they find me Bam changed direction and headed toward a empty lot nearby. Bam stop to catch his breath and rebandge his wounds "Thats better.......I better get moving" Bam stood and a tear drop from his eyes " ......even though i got my revenge, my memories haven't return nor do i feel relieve of killing that man that destory my life......" Another tear drop from his face then he wipe his face " Now is not the time to cry about it i have to keep moving." Bam grab a near by cloak and began walking calmly toward a near by hotel
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 pm

A man could be seen walking through the streets at a dismal pace. He was in no hurry to get particularly anywhere because of the many events that had happened recently. He was so frustraited with the world and most of the people in it. Many of them were cruel and had evil in their hearts. He wished he could find those he was looking for in his search. He was searching for the genin of a now dead sensei called Ikkaku to tell them that he was to be their new sensei. 'I hope these little shinobi have that little fire in their heart still burning, perhaps they can strengthen my dwindling fire within. Sometimes I guess even the best of us can be depressed by the passing on of those around us. I haven't felt that kind of pain on my numbed heart for a long time.'

The man seemingly disappeared and then seemingly reappeared outside of Kusagakure no Sato. He looked as if he was muttering to himself, but then he stop muttering and continued to walk on towards the village. 'Humm perhaps I might be able to play a little trick on my little genin to gage their intelligence and cunning. I do not need to gage their other stats though... I have something else for that.' He smiled while doing blinding fast hand signs transforming into a seemingly ordinary person while he was surpressing his chakra so that it looked like he didn't have any ninja skills at all. He took a mirror out and looked back at himself seeing an old man with snow white hair, pure white clothes, a skinny body shape, and a wrinkled face.

He continued on walking into the village with a small grin on his face placing a small piece of paper under a rock that he picked up easily as fast as he could. Finally, a small group of three ninja came into his vision and he walked even closer to them. Two of them he knew, but the other one he didn't. 'Where is the other female genin? It is okay she will come sooner or later.' "Hello, young ninja who are you? I am in great need of assistance. My old and feeble bones are not able to complete the task. I seemed to have dropped a piece of paper and it went underneith that rock. Can you please get it for me?" He points at the rock.

OOC: Nasamea get yo butt back here....
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Kenji followed suit as Konoha put her guard up, but he lowered it slightly when the man revealed that someone apparently went on a mini killing spree. Kenji wondered why someone would blow up a building then just leave. He jumped down with Konoha as she went to analyze the man, seeming to be seeing if they could trust him. Kenji raised an eyebrow slightly when Konoha gave the man fake names, but knew the reason for this so he just went along. Then, through his peripheral vision, Kenji’s Ankoku Manako caught the site of a bloody Bam from a distance. It didn’t take Kenji long to conclude that Bam must have had something to do with this, but he didn’t bother to divert his gaze. He just kept looking at the stranger, waiting for him to respond to Konoha’s question.

Then an old man caught his attention as he asked them to help him with his paper. Having a deep respect for the elderly, Kenji quickly obliged and walked towards the old man to help him. He went over to the rock that he mentioned and picked it up, taking hold of the paper and handing it the the man. "here you go."

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Before Night could speak he stopped wondering why Konoha was using fake names,he and her were from the same village. But he just shook it off but again was interrupted by an old man asking them for help,he sighed some he didn't have time for this. Though seeing Kenji go to help the old man he turned to Konoha crossing his arms he wasn't quite believing what she was saying especially since they were from the same village even if she didn't have her headband on he recongnized her as a leaf ninja.

Though he didn't want to waste anymore time"lets get going the killer is getting away each momment we waste so lets get going"Night said.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Bam, who had a cloak on to cover identify from the group, decided to check into a nearby hotel. "Hello sir, How may i help you" said the woman at the front desk, "Room for one, please" bam looked around in the and was surprise at how nice it was, they severed breakfast, had a hot spring in the back, and a bar on the side. "Here you go, will it be cash or credit" said the woman, bam placed the money on the desk and took his key and went to his room. " I better lay low for awhile......or till everything calm down" Bam took off the cloak and his shirt that reveal the huge cut that cover 1/3 of his back and wounds on the front of his body that was bandaged. "I better wash before konoha pick up on where i am" Bam headed back downstairs to the hot spring. He put his clothing in a locker and put on short. Bam checked to see if any body was in the spring but nobody was in, he jump in and took off his bandage to reveal his wound.

He begain wiping the blood off his body with a cloth, then liting scent candles to confuse konoha sense of smell I'm sorry konoha but i can't let you leaded that guy to me.....sorry Bam laid his head back and close is eyes.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Kenji let out a "Hm?" when the explosion occured. I wonder what that could be? he thought. Suddenly more shinobi showed up, one of whom he recognized from a while ago back in Suna. As event by event transpired, Kenji became a little more happy. Something new happening? Well this is going to be interesting...

"Katsumi," Kenji began. "Should we help check out whatever happened right now? Or do you have time for me to ask you a few questions." There was a lot on Kenji's mind. Where's Kaji? How is Sunagakure? How have Kaji's pupils been? What happened to Aki and Togi? What is the situation of the world right now? His coma was more than a minor inconvenience, yet it was a good way to start anew.

OOC: sorry for lack of length...couldn't think of much Razz
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Katsumi stayed connected, listening to his questions. She had some trouble sorting them and figuring out what exactly he was asking due to them all pileing up at once, a natural thing for people. She listened to each of them before sighing. She herself had heard the explosion and was truly worried for her team and what was happening, so Kenji's offer worked out in her favor. 'Come on let's go, Ill answer your questions on the way.'

She leaned to the side before her taking off into a run towards the explosion, making sure he was following behind her. 'You've been wondering about Kaji, Suna, his followers, and more. I heard them all. To be honest, I am unsure of Kaji's location. We haven't seen him in a long time. Suna, there is currently a barrier surrounding it that's preventing anyone from entering or exiting. This is because the recent Raikage, Kenshi Uchiha, threatened the villages and said he would kill many if the people didn't follow him. Well, his wife agreed that all of us would obey him at the end of the five hours...so his order was for every ninja to kill Battei, the recent Kazekage. Battei is protecting the vllage and last we saw it, it's still standing in one peice. As for Kaji's followers, I don't know anything about them besides Konoha and she's been fine as you can see. So I don't know anything about Aki and Togi...'

After she had finished they were already near the source of the explosion. Gazing up ahead, Katsumi spotted Bam near a hotel. Had he not heard the explosion as well, being so close? 'Kenji, you can go on ahead if you want, I want to speak with Bam. It's strange of him for running off like he had and then ignore the explosion that was so close. My teammates should be around somewhere...' She hoped her move wasn't rash, she hoped her team could handle themselves now. She wanted to be with them but Bam was acting way to suspicious now. Katsumi took a kunai and sliced her finger, allowing some of the blood to drip on the ground before throwing the kunai. It landed just above the hotel doors. She nodded before entering, leaving small blood droplets before her wound healed.

As she entered, she turned her head to Bam then before walking over to him. Connecting his mind, she held an unemotional face, staring down at him. 'Bam, why are you not fufilling your duties as a ninja and investigating. I understand that this village isn't our own so it's not our own affair... but that shouldn't stop us from aiding anyone... so tell me Bam, why are you sitting here and not out there where my other two team mates are, the next Konoha ninja whom will most likely become chunin much like yourself?' She herself should be out there, but due to Bam's rank as chunin, he should have been out there before any of them.... her suspicion growing..

(OOC: I posted! You happy now?! XD)
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Bam opened his eyes as Katsumi was staring down at him, she connect to his mind and ask why he wasn't investigating. " Oh i'm sorry katsumi, i guess i sleep threw it my bad heh" Bam smiled at her and stood up out the spring "Let me put on my clothing, and we'll investigate" Bam walk towards the locker containing his clothing Damnnit, it covered in blood.....I'll put on the civilian clothing. I got to stay calm...... Bam put on the civilain clothing he had acquire from katsumi estate, leaving the bloody clothing in the locker. Bam walked out of the locker room and meet up with katsumi "Alright, lets go and investigate the incident." Bam looked at her with a calm look.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Due to her not disconnecting from Bam's mind; she heard his thoughts and her eyes narrowed. 'Stay calm? About what?' she thought to herself, 'only the guilt worry in a time like this...' She still didn't see how someone could sleep through such an explosion, however she just wasn't a heavy sleeper and wouldn't know exactly what it was like. She saw Bam dressed back in the Ryota clan attire and her eyebrow twitched as she grew a bit agitated look, 'please return those back to my clan when you're done... hopefully the others put theres back as well.' Katsumi waited on him before turning towards the door, 'you lead the way, ill follow you.'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Bam notice her eyes brows twitched Your still connected Bam didn't think anything after that. "Of course, I will return it when i'm done. I just had to borrow it because my other clothing where dirty." Bam notice she was a bit agitated "Ok, I'll lead" Bam walked out the hotel, but as soon as he did he notice a kunai stuck atop of the door. Bam activate his byakugan and began searching for the others "I think we better meet up with the others" Bam found them and took a right around the corner, then went down a ally that connect on to the street where the others where "Hey guys" Bam meet up with Konoha and Kenji plus the man that was following him
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Katsumi followed close behind him, not letting him leave her sights. His main thoughts were silenced but his subconscious ones continued as Katsumi pried deeper, focusing more. She hated invading his space or anyone's but she needed answers to quench her suspicion. As they moved she winced again, the pain returned as the bones in her back were growing more and more. By now, long bones were starting to come out from the bottom of her shirt. The process wasn't complete though and would take more time to fully develop with their feathers.

As she approached the others she stayed behind Bam in the manner to where if he attempted to escape; there would be no use. She noticed there more people now, including some random old man. She connected to her two teammates, not wishing to let the others in on her secret just as she began the usual, talking with sign language. Hey guys, what's going on... did you figure out what caused the explosion...? Bam here... we need to watch him.. he's acting suspicious... and who's that guy there?' she asked, glancing over at Night. She then caught something move in Kenji's hand as the wind blew. While looking at him with a slightly concerned and curious look, she connected to him alone, 'there's an explosive tag in your hand....' Once more she re-connected to each of them and waited on responses.

Last edited by Nasamea on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Kenji was mildly frustrated. He followed the other shinobi so he could find out what was going on and protect them just in case, yet they were stopped every five seconds by another person showing up. Their lollygagging had even given time for Katsumi to show up again with Bam without missing anything. Of course, Kenji did not know Bam yet. Nonetheless, there had been too many distractions: first Night, and now the old man. Night wasn't much of an issue considering how he was obviously a fellow shinobi, yet Kenji was still confused as to why the other Kenji had stopped to pick up a piece of paper that was under a rock for an old man. He was a bit lost until he caught a glimpse of Katsumi staring at the paper, frightened. It was then he knew it was an explosive note. Of course! Why else would the old man have asked Kenji to pick up a piece of paper that was under a rock! It was a trap.

Kenji felt Katsumi tapping into her mind-connecting powers and connecting to everyone's thoughts. Kenji, he thought, let go of the paper and do not move! I will handle this. Hoping that the other Kenji would have heard that, Kenji pointed to the ground next to the other Kenji with just his index finger without moving his arm from beside him. From the ground, a small platform of rock rocketed up under the explosive note at a velocity great enough to have the note stick to the rock. He would force the rock high enough so that the explosive note would stay on the rock and explode in the air. If the old man had seen him making hand seals, it would have probably been too late, but Kenji was now so familiar with most of his jutsu that he no longer needed hand seals to perform them. At the same time, without moving his head, Kenji shifted his eyes towards the old man and raised his eyebrows. This was to generate a rock projectile from the ground under the old man's chin, ideally to give him a powerful uppercut. This man may have been old, but apparently was still somewhat of a threat.

Last edited by Darkjagwar on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Bam's saw a stream of chakra coming from her head and going into his, plus noticing her chakra networks were going to what appear to be bones growing in her back. What the......are those wings Suddenly a memory appeared out of his subconscious, it showed bam when he was a genin and with his oringal team appeared in the same village they were headed towards the summit of the mountain. They arrived at a stronghold, that house the gang the Hellblazers that were torturing the villagers down in the village. They began attacking the stronghold, suddenly the memory stop and another one appear showing bam fightning the boss, suddenly the boss destroys the cliff with an explosive tag, and bam begins to fall to the ground. The memory goes blank and stop, Bam puts a hand on his head Katsumi........what are you doing....... Bam focus his chakra to his head to stop her from peering into his subconscious. Bam lowered his hand from his head and notice the other kenji knocking the tag from kenji's hand
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Even with her heightened senses Konoha could not quite react fast enough to all the events that were happening around her. Konoha kept her eyes on Night as Kenji-sama showed up, soon followed by Katsumi and Bam. Konoha got Katsumi's warning about Bam and said aloud to her, "Then I was right." Konoha hopped her comment would cause a click in Katsumi's mind. Then she felt the tension around her drastically increase, some of it was fear too and another was.... Smug? Now she took her eyes off night and saw that everyone was staring at the paper in Kenji's hand, or rather, the explosive note in Kenji's hand. Konoha figured that must have been the paper the old man asked him to pick up. Konoha looked over at the old man and focused her thoughts on him trying to read only his feelings. She hopped to be able to gleen his motives based on this information.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:57 pm

When he heard what konoha said he's suspicions were correct. Bam knew katsumi was connected to the others and she told them, but bam focus he's attention to the old man Wait........he has a high chakra level!!!! Bam moved his hand from his pocket "Who are you old man" bam kept his eyes on the old man plus the others.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 pm

After Katsumi had subtly warned Kenji of the explosion tag, he had little to no time to react as he simply released his grip on the paper and the one who called himself “Hikomaru” pointed at the ground, apparently causing a rock to send the explosion tag upward away from them. Kenji instantly looked up at it, using his Ankoku Manakoto zoom in on it. He watched as the explosion tag blew up and noticed that the explosion wasn’t that powerful, in fact, it didn’t even faze the rock. As Kenji realized that the old man actually meant no physical harm, he noticed another rock coming straight for his chin.

Before it connected though, Kenji quickly applied his chakra to his right hand and caught the rock, feeling it rapidly spin in his hand. Kenji squeezed the rock hard in order to stop the spinning, which eventually subsided. As he turned around, Kenji noticed that everyone was staring him, probably in anticipation of the outcome. Kenji released the rock, revealing ashes in its place. He looked at Hikomaru, then everyone else. “Please don’t attack this man, he doesn’t mean any harm to me or any of us.” He then turned to the old man. “So, what reason do you have for this pleasant meeting, Mr. Kami.”

((OOC: sorry for the long wait, Dean was supposed to post next, but i just decided to do it for him. Whover wants to post. post.))
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am

Katsumi watched it all unfold, prepared to attack or do whatever she had to to protect her other two teammates. Now the tension seemed to rise as the old man became a problem. Who was this guy? Katsumi disconnected to them all, their thought sbeginning to annoy her some. She connected directly to the old man and stared right at him, her face in the form of a scowl beneath her face mask. Kenji stood before the man and she hoped he didn't think this expression was towards him. She closed her eyes, her face appearing a bit stressed. Normally she was the calm one but she was growing rather frustrated with the fact their jounin sensei wasn't around and the three of them have yet to train. It seemed everything was trying to distract them from their true objective. The suspicious old man, the suspicious Bam; something had to be done. However, Katsumi felt ignorant of the situation and for once wasn't sure of what to do with them all.

Suddenly she winced and gripped her back in agonizing pain; her stress causing her back to hurt more. She could have sworn she felt the bones grow more and thicken; her wings weren't ready yet. She sighed, re-adjusting herself as she stood with her eyes closed, appearing calm but her face saying otherwise. She connected to each of them, 'I don't know who caused that explosion... I don't know why this old man is here.... I don't know where our sensei is... there's many things I don't know.. but right now one thing I do know is that we are getting off track. Rather then quarreling with one another we should be focusing on the problem at hand. There are people dying out there and we are wasting our time.

You... elder... i don't know why you are tricking my teammate but I swear if you do so again... none of you stop Hikomaru.... as for you Bam, I will admit that I am highly suspicious of you and that explosion... you sound like a guilty concious..... if it were you and if you killed innocents.... I will not hesitate to report you once this chaos is over...With that said... we need to re-focuse and get back to the original goal. Konoha, Kenji, we need to train. Hikomaru, I can talk to you more if you would like. As for the rest of you...'
she opened her enraged eyes, 'leave our team alone unless you wish to speak with us peacefully later...'

With that she fell silent, her arms crossed and mind connected to each of them. She closed her eyes and turned away, heading back towards the village itself with thoughts jumbling her head. Part of her thought what she did was right, but the other part despised this side of her. She disliked her anger, disliked the emotion. Once she started feeling it... it only meant that she was beginning to go back into the state she was in years ago. A state where no one could reach her, where she closed herself away fom the world and everyone in it; becoming numb and almost impossible to talk to.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Bam looked at her with a confuse look " You were suspicious of me? How could i......you know what never mind." Bam began walking to the village gate "If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Village Hidden in the Mist. Something sparked my interest." Bam looked at konoha then looked away. "But before I do " Bam began taking off the Rytoa clan attire and handed it back to katsumi. "Until our paths meet again, see ya" Bam headed towards the village gate passing by the old man and the rest of the group.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Kenji watched as Katsumi grew angry and started yelling. At first, he thought that the anger was directed at him, but as she mentioned everyone but the team, he realized that she was just mad at the situation. He didn’t blame her though, so far nothing had gone as planned at all. First, Ikkaku and the Hokage dies, then there village gets attacked, then Kenji questions their relationship, an explosion takes place, and an old man seemingly attacks Kenji. It must have been very stressful for her, added with the fact that the operation was causing her immense pain. Once she was done, Katsumi walked away from them and Kenji while wabing good bye to Bam left too, running up beside her. Kenji stood in front of her, stopping Katsumi in her tracks and kissed her deeply. He pulled back and looked straight into her eyes with a serious expression on his face. “You are taking a break, now.”

Kenji took Katsumi’s hand and pulled her across town. When he caught a glimpse of Konoha’s pamphlet, Kenji noticed a place that caught his attention, something that he did not think that he was going to go. After they reached their destination, Kenji stopped with Katsumi and looked at the giant building in front of them. It was 3 stories high and had a huge sign on top that said in sparkly letters. “Tsuyameku Hotel: Where you get the best treatment in all of Kusa.” Kenji actually wanted to check it out, but when he looked at the price, he almost had a heart attack. But now, he felt that if Katsumi didn’t get pampered right away, she was gonna get a heart attack.

Kenji walked inside with Katsumi’s hand still in his and instantly noticed the beauty of the place, they had a fountain on the inside, a pianists and a violinist playing some classical, soothing music, and decorations complete with statues and everything. Kenji took Katsumi to the secretary’s desk, which was made of pure black marble, and was instantly greeted by a middle aged woman who resembled a supermodel. “Hello and welcome to the Tsuyameku Hotel, where you get amazing pampering and treatment, how may I help you?” Kenji took a look at Katsumi then looked back at the secretary. “How much for a room for two?" “Well, if you two are a couple, we have a couples discount if you want.” Kenji instantly responded at the chance of a discount. “Yes, Yes and Yes.” The secretary type a little on her laptop then went back to Kenji. “The cost will be 20,000 Ryo for each night, will that be cash or credit?” Kenji looked at the secretary for a good minute then he finally inhaled and spoke in a raspy voice. “Credit.” Kenji took out his empty wallet and got his Akira credit card. When he was adopted into the clan, Kenji was given a card with the Akira clan funds on the account specifically used for an emergency so he knew that as soon as they saw “5 star Hotel” He might have to pay that bill himself, but he felt that getting Katsumi finally relaxed was an emergency at this point.

When the secretary gave back the card, Kenji signed the receipt and Kenji and Katsumi were taken to their room. It was huge, complete with a mini kitchen filled with food, a couch, 2 big screen TVs (one in front of the bed, one in front of the couch), a spotless bathroom and a red queen sized bed in the shape of a heart. Kenji looked at his girlfriend with his serious expression. “Ok, you are defiantly relaxing for the rest of the day. No duties, no survival paranoia, no investigation, none of that. It’s just me, you, and relaxation.” Kenji went straight for the bed to lie down and patted the spot next to him, inviting Katsumi to join.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Katsumi peered at Bam as he handed her clothes and let out a silent sigh as she connected to him before he left, 'forgive me then.... this is just what happens when you're ignorant of the situation...' She folded the clothes as she walked before her ears picked up on footsteps coming towards her. She tilted her head and peered at Kenji through the corners of her eyes. They followed him until he blocked her path and stood in front of her. She didn't know what to say before her face mask was pulled down and he kissed her deeply. She was hesitant at first, her anger still formed in her before suddenly releasing; growing the mysterious 'butterflies in your stomach' feeling. She returned the kiss then before they parted and he looked her dead in the eyes. Her owns serious look vanished as she peered at him as if confused; she wasn't used to hearing someone besides her family and sensei's use that tone. As he grasped her hand and began to pull her away, she remembered Konoha for an instant and soon felt bad. It was almost as if they were forgetting her all the time; leaving her behind. She hated making others feel that way and gave her an apologetic look; hoping she would understand.

[Leaving Topic; continuing my post elsewhere]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 am

Bam stop right outside the gate of the village when katsumi connect to his mind and ask for his forgiveness Its alright katsumi....your a leader who was concern about her team thats all. You will become a good leader, just you wait.... Bam looked at the team once more, then dashed toward the Village Hidden in the Mist
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 pm

This turn of events had really made Kenji confused. Why is everyone leaving? They don't know what caused the explosion? Who is this old man? Being an S-ranked ninja only a couple of years older than these shinobi was hard for Kenji to come to terms with. He believed that they should have been much more competent for their age. Sure they were genin last time Kenji saw them, at least Katsumi and Konoha anyway. He now had questions that needed to be answered, but too many at once for him to look into alone. So, he made a few hand seals, smacked his palm on the ground, and pulled up a large boulder which then crumbled to reveal a clone of Kenji. The clone then proceeded to travel to the mountain to find the explosion.

Kenji then turned to Konoha and the old man and blatantly went right into his questions for him. "Alright, old man. Who are you? Why did you give the boy an explosive note? And why especially did you do that to someone you know? Kenji knew it wasn't his place to randomly ask questions, but with Kaji missing, and the last thing Kenji remembering being having plans to meet up with Kaji at Kusagakure, Kenji felt it was his duty to look after what the Kanto group has now become and protect it, fearing the wrath of the Satanic Storm. He did not know how much longer Konoha would stick around, or if she would eventually recognize him. In which case would she attempt to attack him? Kenji didn't really know anything anymore, but hoped for a purpose; he hoped to become the group's "Hikomaru", possibly their guardian, or even sensei.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2