Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group]

3 posters

Go down

The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group] Empty The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group]

Post by Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 pm

The sound of Kaima dropping his bags on the grass could be heard, followed by the loud "Kaaahh!!!" of a nearby hawk, circling around the heads of the members. They had each been carrying a bit of the supplies, which would be needed for todays mission. Although he felt tired, he felt relieved as well. He had already told the remaining Kanto group members about the death of Kaji Kanto, and how he had left it to Akiko and himself. Before he had told them, he felt as if there was a giant weight of depression on him. He felt as if he were almost responsible, for not being there with Kaji. When he told Akiko of the news, he felt a little better. Then, he told the rest of the Kanto group, feeling as if he had let off a bunch of his anguish. Now he felt good. Good enough, in fact, to build a house.

Kaima had led his group to what he suspected to be the largest hill in the bird country. The way up was steep, and long. It took, all in all, about 10 minutes to make it up all the way up the hill, walking, and that was without a backback full of supplies. The terrain around him was satisfactory. The top of the hillside was covered with nice green grass, and there was a flat surface that was large enough to hold a block of houses. However, the perfect location of the hillside, looking down upon all the strees of the forest and small streams that even ran down the hill itself, couldn't even compare to the sky. They were, at this height in fact, in the sky. Birds howevered around the peak of the hill, right below where the group stood. Hawks, falcons, eagles, and even birds he had never seen before, just waiting to be tamed.

Kaima extracted his scroll, which he had been carrying at his hip during the entire trip, and sat down in the grass. Quickly, he drew what you would call "blueprints", looking across at all the terrain, plotting what the house would look like. Every aspect of it. The walls, the inside cabinets and sinks. There was a lot of work to be done. His hand was moving at a rate which was almost unseen to most eyes, finally stopped at the bottem corner of the house. From his extra large scroll, which he now through down the hill, for he would never have a use for it again, came a large object. The outline of the main part of the house was shown in the center of the hill, taking up about a quarter of the entire thing. It was black, and white, with almost no substance. This would be the house that they would build, and hopefully, extend on. However, it wasn't built yet. The ink of his drawings would only show them wear to put the wood, metal pipes, installation and everything else.

Kaima stood up, and turned around to Akiko, and all the other members of the kanto group. Without having to use his hands to focus now, he tapped in to all of their minds. He could hear all their thoughts, and received questioning feelings from a few of them.

"Well, we've finally made it! This is the main extension of the kanto group base, where we will be staying from now on, when we are done with our entire expedition, and when we are not on missions. When we are done building this the way I have instructed to build it, you are free to add on your own parts of the house. Anything that you want to do, you're free to do on your own, and with the help of your group. However, it is important that we first begin working on this part of the house. Let's get to work."

Kaima then began drawing his own creatures, that he had made up when he was young. They often did work like this for him, seeing as constructing things was all that they knew how to do. They looked like monkeys, with moth wings. Quickly, they dug an unorganized base for the house, so it wouldn't fall during weather crisis. After that, they quickly scrambled through Kaima's bag of supplies, taking out large pieces of wood for the floor, and bringing them over to the house. There were five of them in all. They set them down quickly, one beside the other, as Kaima drilled them together, into the base of the ground. The floor would be done in no time. However, Kaima was tired from using so much chakra on creating the outline of the house, as well as the "motheys". He lay down next to a shady tree, on the edge of the peak, and began resting.

Lee

Back to top Go down

The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group] Empty Re: The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group]

Post by Konoha Koga Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Togi set down her things making sure that she could see herself in Kaima's eyes since he was the only one worth the effort at the moment. She gazed upon the structure he created with paper and got to work with the motheys as they started constructing the building. She laid down the frame work as the motheys bolted them in and helped with a variety of other things. It was extremely helpful that Kaima had decided to watch the rest of the construction as she was able to use his sight to complete her tasks. However, she felt tired as well but, it didn't stop her from doing the work that needed to be done. She worked long and hard, she could see the sweet dripping from her face even from where Kaima was sitting. She stubbed her fingers a few times but, she couldn't feel it and only knew because Kiama noticed that they were red ans starting to swell a little.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group] Empty Re: The start of a new expedition [Kanto Group]

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Daisuke has been traveling for several hours now on his way to meet two of the people that Kaji told him to inform of his “resurrection”. The crickets were performing there nightly symphony as the nightfall caught up to them. Daisuke still couldn’t really believe that Kaji was alive. Well, he could because only Kaji would use those types of strange speech patterns, but it was a little unbelievable. Then again, he did come back once before so it wasn’t that farfetched compared to the usual. Daisuke’s ninja wolves were also traveling with him because of their refusal to be desummoned, Tsume was also with them due to Daisuke not wanting him to be left out. Toboe was growing tired and hungry. “We’ve been traveling for 6 hours straight. Can’t we just take a break?” Daisuke responded, his scarf blocking his mouth. “We’re almost there, Tomoe. Just be patient.” The rest of the pack stayed silent as they continued on their way to Tori no Kuni.

As they heard and seen the birds cawing and flying, Tomoe collapsed on the grassy floor with a big smile on his face. “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, we’re finally here. No more walking.” Hige and Tsume came up beside him looking forward, thinking and saying the same thing. “Not quite.” Tomoe looked up at what they were looking at and his smile immediately dropped. Above them was a huge hill, probably the largest in the country. Daisuke and Kiba went beside the wolves as Daisuke spoke. “Above that hill is the location of the main base of the Kanto Group.” Tomoe held a look of shock at his words. “You gotta be freakin kidding me.” After Daisuke shook his head, he started to walk up the hill. Kiba went with him as Hige and Tsume trailed behind. Tomoe just laid there for a good second before going after them.

Once they finally reached the top, Tomoe collapsed on the floor about to rave on again about how they were finally here when Daisuke gave the pack the signal that meant “Do not speak” As they were climbing, Daisuke had already sensed the presence of others. The half built house confirmed that they were recently relocating. Daisuke threw his hood over his head, revealing only his lens protected eyes as he walked forward, ninja wolves trailing behind. He soon came across a man with blue hair that appeared to be enjoying the scene. Daisuke quietly stepped up beside him while looking straight forward, the pack right behind him. “I am searching for the leaders of the Kanto group. Kaima Miatzauku and Akiko Hatake. You wouldn’t happened to have seen them, have you?”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:51 am

Kaima looked back from his comfortable position on the tree, seeing a figure of a man, with life forces behind him. He reluctantly stood up, enjoying the site of Akiko's new look. It wasn't perversion, but he was just happy to see that she was comfortable enough around him to not dress like she usually did. He took a last look at her, the time passing by quickly as she sat in the shade, and his creations quickly continued work on the base of their new home. As he stood, the man who hadn't introduced himself yet, asked for the two leaders of the Kanto group. Akiko, and himself. He stood and faced the man, studying him for a while. Then, without opening his mouth, he communicated with the man before him.

"I'm Kaima Miatzauku. What's your name? How did you find us?"

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Daisuke took a look the area before him before responding to Kaima, he wasn’t surprised at all that he was the person he was talking to for he appeared to be the only male here. He studied the creatures working on the house and the girl with them that he already recognized as Togire Ningen, granted for taking a look at her Ninja profile, and a pale woman sitting under a tree that must have been Akiko Hatake for she was the only remaining person he noticed. Daisuke also noticed the semi tight, semi revealing clothes she wore, but, for once in his life, that didn’t faze him. Daisuke’s shyly perverted thoughts were no longer present with him, and they weren’t for a while now. The only thing on his mind was the task at hand as well as future tasks and Rain usually.

After he was finished inspecting, Daisuke looked at Kaima and responded. “My name is Daisuke Hikaru, I’m the current owner of Kusagakure as well as the leader of the seven swordsmen of the mist, all former things owned by Kaji Kanto as well as this organization. I came here to 1. Formerly introduce myself as well as my wolves, Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Tomoe. Daisuke pointed at the wolf pack member accordingly as he spoke their names. “ And 2. Inform you that Kaji Kanto still walks this earth.”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Kaima had never seen Daisuke a day in his life before, and was surprised of that, due to his claim about owning Kusagakure. Kusagakure wqas the viullage that he had resided in for quite some time, you would have thought that they were to meet before-hand. However, he believed that this man was in fact the leader of Kusagakure. Yet, he made a large claim by stating the kaji Kanto was still alive. That was something he knew wasn't true, for he had seen it. Kaji Kanto had died. He knew this because he was telepathically connected with Kaji, and when he died, the connection got cut off. Even if he somehow didn't die, it was too much of an abstract concept for Kaima, for he had already accepted Kaji's death in his mind.

Kaima put his head down and sighed, like something tragic had just happened. Daisuke, as well as Akiko now, could hear the voice in their heads. "Hello Daisuke, it is very nice to meet you. Kiba, Tsumi, Hige, and Tomoe. Nice to meet you too. I'm surprised we haven't met before. Anyways, you claim that Kaji Kanto is still alive. Now, I would need some very concrete proof for you to convince me of such a thing, although, convincing me is probably not very high on your list. I watched Kaji die. Something like this doesn't get erased from someone whom I have never even met before, telling me that he is still alive. Thank you for coming all the way over here, but, I don't believe that you speak the truth."

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

The sound of air escaping Daisuke’s mouth, or rather his scarf was the only thing indicating his sigh. He truly expected that his sudden knowledge of the Kanto Group was evidence enough, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Kaji never gave him anything other than a few sentences worth of information so visual evidence wasn’t in his inventory as of now. But then again, Kaji only told him to tell them of him being alive not to thoroughly convince them of his honesty so it mattered not what they would believe, still, perhaps he should explain himself.

When he was about to speak, the one he identified as “Akiko” made her way over to them. When she mentioned his frustration and “love” Daisuke visualized what Kiba had told him. The vision of Riku holding Rain’s body made him want to destroy him, but what tore him apart the most was the first thing he told him. About Rain actually holding his hand, it was as if she… dad feelings for him. He then recalled the tear that escaped his eye upon hearing the news. Then when she mentioned Kiyoshi, Daisuke took a long glance at the woman. That was the first time he has heard someone other then Kijin mention him since his departure from Kumogakure, she was his only lead to him at the moment.

With so many things to respond to, Daisuke decided to answer them in order of the first one asked, speaking in his usual monotone voice. “Kaji Kanto isn’t the type of person to leave a banner stating that he has comeback so obviously, I hold no casual proof of his resurrection. It matters not that you believe me though, I was only told to tell you not convince you of anything, your mind is free to think whatever it wants.” He then turned to Akiko. “And as for you.” He approached her till he was in her face and removed his hood then took off his glasses, revealing the dry tears that came from his hatred filled eyes. “Love is a deadly weapon, it can be used in many ways to destroy someone for your heart is the most important organ in your body, without it, the body can’t function. When you pour it out for someone that intentionally rips it apart for another person that you absolutely despise when you’re standing right in front of them can be even more fatal than a kunai to the head.”

“Speaking of which, why do you seem frustrated at the fact that Kaji chose to speak to me first of his arrival? Is it perhaps that you love him? I know nothing of your relationship with him for I have never met you before this day, but I can tell by the look in your eyes that the sound of his name makes you somewhat… excited. I don’t know why he chose to confront me first, but all I can say is don’t stress over it because you could ask him when he decides to show himself to you. And as for my brother, I’m going to assume that your ‘friend’ has good intentions for their potential meeting, but I would be pleased to know of his whereabouts.” The Nin wolves stared at Daisuke with shock in their eyes. They’ve never heard him speck that many words in all of the six years they’ve been with him
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:46 am

Daisuke had said exactly what Kaima had thought he would say. He wouldn't converse with the man any longer, for he knew he cared not what Kaima thought. he was only doing his job. Then, he saw Akiko trying to do something odd. She was messing with his emotions. Trying to draw out some deep and dark feelings from the man who had walked all the way up the hill, with his wolves. Kaima nodded to the man, then sat back in his place, probably never talk to him again. He extracted the book from his back pocket, the one where he had kept his ideas for literally over 100 years. He began drawing a very large wolf, with other details that a wolf wouldn't usually have.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Daisuke’s expression did not change an inch as Akiko continued to speak, but he almost chuckled at Akiko’s first question. As it replayed in his head. ‘Why would I ever love him?’. Daisuke returned his glasses to his face, but was too lazy to put his hood back on so he left it there. “Why love him huh. Like I said, I know nothing of your relationship with him so I’m not going to judge, but I sense a deep emotion within you that you seem to be trying to cover up with your negative emotion, such as that annoyed tone you gave me earlier.”

Daisuke’s eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance as Akiko seemed to be mocking him. He let out a sigh as he continued. “Something as been stolen from him and I need to return it, that’s all you need to know and just so you know, my mind isn’t as easily tainted with as a 12 year old boy.”Daisuke then pulled on his scarf slightly as he sniffed the air a little. “Oh, and can you calm down with that bloodlust? It’s practically radiating in the air from your hunger for my blood.” Daisuke just stared at Aki, seemingly unfazed by this bloodlust he sensed for, even if she did bite him (Knew she was a vampire for a while due to the teeth and pale skin), he wouldn’t be affected much by it.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm

As Daisuke got interested into the woman, he started feeling the need to know more about her. But he didn’t want to do what he needed just yet for feared that he would go mad if he listened to it so he decided to use his own analyzing skills to know the little things about her that could prove to be more interesting than you would think. As Akiko continued to speak, Daisuke stayed silent while both watching and listening to her carefully and trying to put together what he already knew into one big piece. As she commented on his knowledge of her bloodlust, Daisuke’s suspicions were raised somewhat since it was really only an educated guess.

Daisuke raised an eyebrow as she spoke her last statement. 1. He wasn’t particularly fond of her referring to Kiyoshi as a “brat”. 2. He didn’t like to be reminded of his “tragic love story”. 3. They seemed to have a little bit in common when it comes to dogs, not too surprising though since she is a descendant of the famous “copy cat ninja” 4. She had knowledge of the spirits held within this sword. And 5. She had an undying bloodlust. Akiko had to be the most out of the ordinary Daisuke had ever met in his life.

As Akiko asked her question, Daisuke sighed and closed his eyes, getting ready to do something that he didn’t want to do very much. He inserted a tiny bit of his chakra to the sword and released the seal he had placed on it to prevent communication between him and them. After Daisuke had silenced their bickering, he opened his eyes “My brother and I have been separated since you seemed to be so interested in why I have no knowledge of his whereabouts. And My willingness to know where he is depends on several things including if you are going to stop trying to playing these games with me. If you and the vampire spirit dwelling inside of you wish to know about me, and then just ask, I don’t have too much to hide." As Daisuke spoke, his eyes started to change to a lighter shade of blue and his voice started to change to that of a happier person while he lowered his scarf, revealing a smirking face. It appears that, while inserting his knowledge in Daisuke’s head, Kijin may have added a little bit of his light personality inside of him, whether by accident or mistake is unknown. But, for some reason, Daisuke just felt like talking to Akiko and the spirit now instead of interrogating her.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 pm

As Akiko told him of the upcoming weather and asked him a question, Daisuke looked at the sky and closed his eyes with a smile on his face then took a deep breath. “Sometimes, I swear that I in love with Rain” A raindrop made its way to his right eye and streamed down on his cheek, creating a sort of crying image over his dry tears. But his smile faded somewhat as she spoke of the Mizukage’s death, thinking about what Kiba and Hige told him. "I really hope this won’t affect her too much. Her mother has been heartbroken before, but nevertheless, she was a good woman at heart.”

Once, he was finished, Daisuke sat down next to Akiko, his once emotionless face replaced with that of a child as he rummaged through his memories at her question. “Basically I met him about a day ago in my main office in Kusa.” Daisuke knew that it wasn’t too much info for he remembered Kaji’s words about it. Even though, he probably could’ve given a little bit more, but he did completely answer her question though so he guessed that she would have to be more thorough for her next question. He looked at Akiko and gave her a warm smile. “Now it’s your turn. Where and When did you meet Kiyoshi?”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 am

Once, Akiko asked of his love for Rain, Daisuke shuddered as the memories of their past times together flooded in his mind. He remembered the first time they met, it was when she was prepared to apprehend him, and by force if necessary indicated by the kunai she held within her hand in an offensive fashion. He remembered the first time that he realized that he liked, no loved her as the Mizukage warned him not to chase after her. He also remembered the time that she almost kissed him and how time stopped for him at that moment. Kaji Kanto’s warning that he completely ignored, Rain’s sudden appearance in Kusa, the unfunny jokes made about her relationship with Riku Shikyo, their hug, and the moment that Kiba told him of her and Riku’s “love like fashion”. It all came back and Diasuke’s eyes began to halfway close itself as the light blue in them started to dim away. He didn’t bother to answer her question for just mentioning it would hurt to much.

Daisuke noticed the lack of information on Kiyoshi that she gave him, but he didn’t really care about that at the moment. Daisuke brought his knees to his chest to comfort him from this aching heart. "Blood sucking creatures that can’t go into the sun, huh? That’s funny because, not to long ago, you openly admitted that you had a hunger for my blood and if it was a slight bloodlust, then you wouldn’t have been spending our entire time talking trying to contain yourself, especially as a moved closer to you, it became obvious that you wanted it in your mouth (no pun intended). And, judging from the bodily mark you left on the grass as you stood up from, you’ve been sitting in the shade for quite some time, yet it wasn’t really that hot out and you don’t seem to be exhausted in anyway.” Daisuke turned around to look at Akiko’s face. “And can you explain to me why there’s a trace of dry blood around your mouth, yet you’re not injured in any way, shape or form?” Daisuke's personality may have returned momentarily, but his voice no longer held hatred or even monotone in it, it only held sadness.

Daisuke looked off in the distance as he started to think about Akiko’s words about his brother. At first, he thought that it may have been Kumo, but then the flash of memory of Kiyoshi getting his right arm hacked off by the Raikage proved that theory wrong. Judging from Akiko’s apparent love for playing games with his mind and emotions, he decided to go from a different angle. “Tell me, Akiko. What purpose did you have for going into that shinobi village you met Kiyoshi in, were there other travelers with you?”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am

Now, Daisuke was starting to get slightly irritated with this woman's games. So far, she has given him nothing to work with, bringing up some painful memories, and on top o that, she was openly mocking him and testing his patience. "Like I said before, you don't appear to be injured, but that is not the point at the moment, who is this young girl and old man? And why would it be you business if..." Daisuke was interrupted by his phone vibrating in his jacket pocket. Sighing, Daisuke reached for it and looked at the screen. 'A text message. From Makai?' Daisuke looked at his massages and chise the new one.

Spoiler:

Is it Kaji speaking through him again? And why are we needed in Konoha? Daisuke stood up, returned his scarf to his lower face and threw his hood back on. "It seems that we are needed in Konoha. Personal message from Kaji. Lets finish this conversation another time, shall we?" Daisuke then went over to Kaima and threw his phone to Kaima's lap. " The message speaks for itself." Daisuke nodded at his dogs as they desummoned themselves, ready to aid Daisuke later on if necessary. Daisuke stood in wait for Akiko and Kaima to get ready or departure.

((OOC: sorry its short, gtg to class quick))
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down