Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval)

2 posters

Go down

Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval) Empty Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval)

Post by Misuto Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Name: Chikoro Ketsuraku "The Rumbling Thunder"

Bloodline:None

Classification: C Rank
Village: Kumo
Alignment: Good

Appearance: Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval) Sanosuke

Personality:Cocky, very cocky—although he can definitely back up his words. His tone is mostly sarcastic, so people usually consider him an asshole. He often challenges anyone his deems worthy enough to fight him; including those stronger than he is. He is a quick learner and very intelligent , but sometimes it doesn't seem that way.. Although at times he may seem like a complete and total jerk, he cares deeply for the people he comes close to, and will risk his life for his friends and family. Due to being raised by monks, he has had little contact with the outside world.

Specialty: Tajutsu
Learned Jutsus: Shuurai Tekken Do(permission from lifeanddeath)
Elements: Lightning(D)
Weapons/items: Tradtional Ninja gear
Goals: To protect the Village and one day Become Raikage. To find out who his parents were.

Last edited by Misuto on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval)

Post by Misuto Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

Note: I got permission from Lifeanddeath to join Shuurai Tekken

A bundle upon the doorstep

"Do you think they will take care of him?" A female voice said outside the door of a monastery. "Yes, I'm sure they will. Now do what needs to be done." responded another voice, this one male. "I will miss you my child," the crying female voice said. The sleeping baby was wrapped in a blanket and laid upon the doorstep with an letter laid next to him.

Hearing voices outside, a monk standing near the door burst outside. The man and woman rushed off into the dark night. "Who's there?!" the monk asked the snowy night, all he could see was two shadows run off."Probably those damn kids looking to play pranks again" he thought before he looked down at the step below him. "Oh, my poor child." he said as he picked up the baby and the envelope beside him.

Circumstance

Later, after taking care of the child the monk sat down to read the contents in the envelope. A small two letters were inside the envelope. The word monk was written upon the first letter and the words My Son were written upon the second letter. The monk took up the letter obviously addressed to the monks.

Dear Monks of Shuurai Tekken,

If you are reading this, you have found my son and I am eternally grateful. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I leave you my child.
Teardrops littered the letter, smudging the ink making it hard to read.
My only wish is that you raise him good and well, for I could not. I request that you name my boy, Chikoro, after his father.
There is another letter enclosed in the envelope that I wish for you to give my son, when you believe he is old enough to understand. I ask that you not read it, but make sure that he does.

Please, raise my son with honor, for I could not. Help him grow into a person who shall be known throughout history.

The letter closed with,
You have my Thanks.
and nothing else was written.

The monk stuck both letters back into the envelope and sealed it with wax. "I Boasu Tekken will raise this child as you wish." The monk told the woman, who was most likely miles away by now. He stuck the envelope in a place where none would find it, unless he wanted them to. He walked over to the sleeping child and said, "Welcome to the Shuurai Tekken Monastary, baby Chikoro"

For Seven Years

Chikoro grew up in monastery. He was given the name Chikoro by his mother's request and the name, Ketsuraku, meaning lost or missing, by the elders of the monastery. He grew up strong, the wisdom passed down from monk to monk for generations became his mothers milk. The strength taught by the movements of Shuurai Tekken do, taught him discipline.Boasu became his father and his teacher. And with Boasu teaching him he excelled. By the age of seven, when most of those were just starting their training Chikoro had already begun the second stage.

"With This Fist I Will Change The World"

The monks taught Chikoro, many things he would have learned in the Academy, but he found them difficult to grasp. "Why should we use these ways to fight, when we have our fists." he asked his teachers one day. The teacher was stumped, he knew no way to respond, so Chikoro continued. "I was born with this fist, I will die with this fist. I will use these fist to defend myself and those I love. With this fist I will change the world."

The Letter

For seventeen years Chikoro stayed in the Monastery. But after 17 years, he was anxious to learn more of the outside world. Baosu consented with his leaving, as did the other elders. "Remember Chikoro, you will always have a place here if you need it." Baosu said as he walk Chikoro to the edge of the monastery grounds. Baosu gave Chikoro the envelope with the letters in it. "Your mother wished me to give you this when I believed you were ready. Read it on your way to the village" he said, then turning to walk back up to the monastery.

Chikoro opened the the letter and read the one addressed to him.

My son,

as you are reading this, I hope you have become a great man. I hope the world's evil has not tainted your soul.
I want you to know that it was not my choice to give you to the monks, but the circumstances of my life made it unsuitable to raise you.
I left you with the monks in hope that you would become strong. Live your life and be strong, protect those you care about and be happy. That is all I ask of you.

I love you.

When he finished Chikoro put the letter in his pocket and walked into Kumo, content with his life so far.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval)

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Chikoro Ketsuraku (Awaiting Approval) Approved-stamp

Classification: C Rank
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down