Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IKiru Denkou(awaiting approval)

2 posters

Go down

IKiru Denkou(awaiting approval) Empty IKiru Denkou(awaiting approval)

Post by god_of_death Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Name:IKiru Denkou
Nickname/Alias: none
Actual Age:14
Physical Age:14
Mental Age:14
Bloodline: none
Classification: RP Sample
Current Village: Kumo
Home Village:Kumo
Other:Kumo
Alignment: Evil
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Ikuru is sadistic, he loves causing pain to others. He lusts for power always seeking ways to strengthen himself. He does not particularly like anything. In Fact, he just about hates everything. Except for Power, He loves power. Becoming stronger is the only thing he cares about.

History: The last in the line of a family of swords man. Ikiru was one of two twins in his family. His brother Kiru was considered to be the better of the two. Kiru is better at swordsmanship, Kiru is better at ninjutsu, Kiru's a faster learner than you, thats all Ikiru heard for 12 years of his life. While it was true Kiru was better at most things in his brother, it angered Ikiru that his parents obviously favored his brother. His anger caused them to develop a rivalry. Although, rivalry is not a sinister enough term for what Ikiru felt.

This "Rivalry" continued as they entered the academy. They always had to one up each other in their classes. As they continued their learning, their "Rivalry" intensified, when one learned a new technique the other had to learn one stronger it. Ikiru's hatred matured over this time, although his brother and his family just viewed it as normal sibling rivalry.

On the day they graduated from the academy, Kiru got all the attention and as per usual Ikiru got left in the dust. However this was also the day which Ikiru got his revenge. Ikiru called his brot

her to a place where they used to play when they were younger and initiated his revenge.

Revenge:
Ikiru sat in the center of a clearing awaiting his brother's arrival. He had it all planned out, he would offer Kiru a spar and when one of them gave up, Ikiru would turn around an kill him. An evil smile spread across his lips as he as his brother walk into the clearing."Soon I will be the favorite" he said quietly to himself.

He walked over to his brother grinning "Hello, brother" he said, raising his hand in a wave. "I propose a spar as to figure out who is stronger." His brother walked until there were about 10 feet between them and said, "That does seem like a good Idea" and then drew his blade. "Good its all going to plan." Ikiru thought.

Ikiru drew his blade and stood read for his brother's attack. The blades clashed as his brother ran into attack. Ikiru brought his heavier blade down, forcing his brother into a crouched position. Kiru kicked his brother in the leg and Ikiru staggered back and released the weight of his sword.

Quickly regaining his balance, Ikiru brought his sword up infront of him in a defensive position, ready again. His brother's blade clashed against it, showering the area with sparks. The separated blade and circled for a minute,before returning to the clash. "I will defeat you" Ikuru said, pushing his blade in harder. His brother began to lose his ground,"I will not lose to you, I will only lose to those who are stronger than I." he said and he unleashed a mouthful of spit into Ikuru's eyes.

Stunned Ikuru lost his balance, something his brother used to the advantage. His brother pushed in harder and wrapped his foot around Ikuru's leg. Ikuru still blinded by his brother's spit, fell to the ground. He tried to get back up, but felt his brothers sword as his throat. "Told you." His brother said and took his sword away, reaching down to help his brother up. IIkuru took the hand, and pulled himself to his feet. His brother turned around and began to walk away as Ikuru picked up his sword.

"HEY" Ikuru said and as his brother tuned, he rammed his sword into his neck. The blood squirted out covering Ikuru. "Why" his brother mouthed, before falling dead. Rubbing the blood from his eyes Ikuru simply said, "You cheated" then pulled his sword from his brothers neck and walked away. "Now, he is gone" Ikiru said an began to laugh evilly.

With his brother out of the way, Ikiru was ready to move on to another goal. He would find a team, train as hard as he could and become one of the legendary 7 swordsman of the mist and perhaps when he became bored of that the Mizukage. Ikiru lusted for power and one day, the world would cower at his feet.

Specialty:
Dominant: Kenjutsu
Recessive: Ninjutsu
Techniques: My Jutsu
Summoning: none at the moment
Chakra Capacity & Control: Level 2 & Level2
Element(s):
Dominant:Water
Recessive:Lightning(at higher rank)
Weapons/items: Denkou Family Sword
Goals:To become the strongest shinobi in the world

Last edited by god_of_death on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

IKiru Denkou(awaiting approval) Empty Re: IKiru Denkou(awaiting approval)

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 am

Having level 3 chakra control is a bit much for a Genin, especially who isnt chakra attuned. Plus, check the rule for 3rd characters.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:40 am

is 2 better and i changed the village, sorry the last time i looked, Mist was one of the least populated
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 am

k, approved
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down