Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshi vs Nasamea

2 posters

Go down

Kenshi vs Nasamea Empty Kenshi vs Nasamea

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Meeting up in a small forest out of Konohagakure wasn't a feat for Kenshi. He'd traveled and seen all the forests in his country and knew the whole geography like the back of his hand. Everything was familiar to him, except the Nara fields. He'd never was allowed to get in there, but always wanted to. He'd constantly talked to all the Naras, and asked them to let him see for defensive purposes. No was all he got back in response. Being ticked off from asking, Kenshi wanted to cool down a little bit and get some fresh air. The village was a nice place, but it was chock full of so many people.

Kenshi wanted to focus on using his new powers and abilities that he'd gained. Everything about him was different now, and even though he had the teachings of the legendary samurai in his brain, Kenshi would have to train his self all over again. His Sharingan was helping him in training, but it wasn't doing much. Kenshi was thinking about awakening his Mangekyou Sharingan, but that would be too drastic. He didn't have that many friends, and the training for that would cost him a lot.

He was supposed to meet a girl for training, and Kenshi was quite interested in that. He didn't know what to expect of female fighters, but he certainly wasn't sexist against them. After a female ninja was quite the turn on for him, someone that had an agile body. He assumed the same for most of the ninja in Konoha, who were always out chasing the ninja girls. Kenshi waited for her, not knowing what to except, with his Sharingan already active, she'd no doubt run into his killing intent.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Kenshi vs Nasamea Empty Re: Kenshi vs Nasamea

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm

It had been quite a long time since Nasamea had appeared out in the open for she had been stuck up in Jin's castle, training as she always was. Recently, their move to Kumogakure was odd to her for she grown attached to all the icy snow and cold temperatures. Due to this move, Nasamea has stayed away from the people of Kumo, only going out a few times to gather any necessary items for their home or to explore a bit. She had avoided contact until making the simple mistake of nearly bumping into a man, almost dropping everything she had in hand like a klutz. It was the first ‘outsider’ she had talked to in a long time. This made her a little happy since she was used to chatting with people all the time. It was then a spar was decided and once more the past seemed to smack her in the face.

A few days later, she arrived at Konoha to meet with this new stranger she bumped into. It had been a while since she fought someone and was quite curious of her potential she had managed to gain during that time. She peered at the gates but never truly entered the village, heading towards a certain spot in the forest. Nasamea, being someone who was born in Konoha many years ago, knew where this meeting place was. She had spent many years living in these forests before traveling out further.

As Nasamea arrived at the meeting place, she saw the man had already arrived before her. She walked in with a silent force, her straw hat covering her head and black cloak covering her body. Being around Jin, she had grown quite used to this attire whenever she left their home and stepped out into the outside world. As she drew closer she stayed roughly twenty feet away, examining him like she had from when they first met. She had already noticed his unusual red eyes; it had to be the ‘legendary’ sharingan that everyone talked about many years ago. She smiled slightly before taking her hat and cloak off, tossing them to the side.
“Well well, it appears we meet again, greetings Kenshi. I hope you have been well."
She talked in her calm and cool voice as she smiled slightly, the rest of her face remained unemotional, not giving away the slightest hint of feeling or what was on her mind. Her eyes were now dead set on Kenshi's, waiting for anything as she focused.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Kenshi thought that she wasn't serious. He thought that she wouldn't have..but she did. Usually no one did but this one was just a lucky chance for Kenshi. Of course he wouldn't waste it, why would he after all, she just let him do it. She was severely underestimating him, and surely she would have to pay the price. But it wasn't something that he'd planned, in fact it was more funny than anything that it actually happened. Kenshi didn't seem to think too highly of it. His mouth began to widen and a cackling laugh and he laughed for a good minute. Simmering down for a while, Kenshi caught his break and flicked his head towards his opponent again. She was so serious!

"Wow, I'd never think I'd see you again. You surely haven't gotten serious about battle, or anything. Today I want you to prove to me that you can defeat me, and that you could possibly kill me. Either Jin Chisoku has been severely slacking in your training or you just forgot. That brings up doubt in my mind about you and your ninja abilities. Right now you just bought shame to the ninja world." Kenshi said. Kenshi shook his body, jumping up and down to stretch it out the kinks. Suddenly as without word swords began to form out of no where, and they all were black. The ground began to rumble under her feet split wide open around her. Surprising as it was, this was happening to her due to her mistake.

The four swords that had appeared began to quickly move towards her, without any consent of her ninja abilities. As if on command they impaled her in each arm, and each leg, no doubt sending pain throughout her whole body. Blood began to seep from the areas, leaking down her soft body, coating it in rich, warm blood. From Kenshi's arms, snakes began to move towards her, slithering their long bodies from his arms, never seeming to end. The brown snakes raced towards her, racing up her legs and constricting her movements. Both of the snakes tightened up, instantly crushing both of her bones simotaneously. Kenshi looked on and spoke. "Does it hurt yet?"
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Already Nasamea realized she had made a huge mistake for looking directly in the eyes of a sharingan user. ‘Since when did he manage to obtain the sharingan,’ she hissed at herself in her mind. From this she decided it wasn’t a wise choice to make eye contact, even if she tried she would have to manage to do it secretly. The blood continued to seep into her shirt and pants, causing the casual white band around her leg to turn crimson. She gritted her teeth, acting as if it were the worst pain in the world. Snakes were even moving constricting around her legs, despite her trying to kick them away. They soon constricted and Nasamea felt the bones in her legs shatter, yet she only slightly bit her lip. She endured the pain that Kenshi was causing her and soon she couldn’t help but begin to lightly laugh that began to grow more profusely until she stopped and looked at Kenshi’s feet.
“You call this pain…I see through this trick! I’ve been taught by Jin Chisoku have I not!?”
Her tone was sharp as she spoke; she was not fond of being looked down upon. She took in a deep breath and became silent as she focused her chakra, stopping its flow and awakening all other senses to her max. She absorbed every single sound and saw every little detail as the pain seeped away.
She shook her head at this, unaffected by what had occurred. It was simple pain compared to what Jin had put her through.
She then looked down with a slight irate face that soon changed to that of pure focus. With a burst of speed she now moved directly towards Kenshi before stopping to a sudden halt and throwing six kunai in his direction. These then spread out, a seventh right behind it with a piece of paper secured to the kunai, as they all moved towards Kenshi. She knew he would most likely notice what was taking place as she moved her hands slightly, the kunai beginning to form around Kenshi in an attempt to trap him. Meanwhile, the other kunai with the paper landed on the ground nearby, sitting dormant.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Of course Kenshi knew she would break out of it, after all she must have just slipped up. But it was the pain of genjutsu that he was after. The pain was the most important thing, and for everything he'd done in the genjutsu, he did it for a reason. The reasoning behind it was simple, but Nasamea would have to figure that out later. Kenshi wasn't going to give away his way of thinking, and he knew that if he told her she'd exploit his own plans against him. Being taught by Jin Chisoku she had some power, but he was just a teacher. Just because the teacher was good, didn't make her good. After all she was just a little girl, not even fully developed in anything but taijutsu. Kenshi hoped to god that he would see her Kenjutsu, and how she would use it against him. If she had any talents at all she'd draw her sword.

With her turn starting, he had to react. She was fast, but not faster than Kenshi's eyes. From the moment she moved, Kenshi kept track on her with his eyes, making sure that she wasn't up to any funny business. Still fast at that, but no type of taijutsu would cross his eyes, not even the slightest movements. But digressing from her movements, it was a direct attack, something that all Uchiha laughed at. With the ability to see her every movement and her upcoming movements, Kenshi didn't waste any time in tightening his muscles. He'd exploit her movements and deck her hard in the face. But something happened that he didn't except. Suddenly she stopped her speed and moved back. The kunai that she all threw were moving directly towards him, but there movements were different. Kenshi could see her hands wiggling with his Sharingan, and assumed what was happening. 'Wires...'. Kenshi moved quickly to his right, using his Sharingan to detect the movements of the kunai. By dodging the kunai in one swift movement to the left, Kenshi appeared instantly to her left side aiming a punch directly at the side of her head. She was fast, but no where near as fast as him. From Kenshi's right hand, snakes began to come out, baring their teeth at Nasamea. She would have to dodge his punch and his snakes in one move, surely her training with Jin Chisoku would be tested.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Nasamea watched Kenshi intensively as the kunai came closer. With his one swift dodge to the left she twitched her fingers again and made the kunai follow him; however her true goal was sensing where he was moving. He came fast but she still had a decent amount of time to reacts, sensing him draw closer and closer. All the training she had in the past was surely paying off. As he came from the left with a punch, Nasamea merely side stepped farther to the right as she dodged, drawing her katana instantly as she watched the snakes draw close. She then slashed her blade out, using Quick sword, to be-head them, unless they managed to get away fast enough, before disappearing and reappearing a few feet away. ‘Not yet...’

She still felt the impression of him underestimating her, or was it her underestimating him. Her feet slid from where she landed a few feet away, her blade was already sheathed as if it were never used. With a quick jolt, she disappeared to the right, a kunai landing in the ground before she appeared farther to the left from her original place. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Kenshi’s every move, waiting for whatever was about to come next as she analyzed his every movement. By then it was obvious he would most likely read her moves a few moments before they occurred, thus forcing her to use even more of her training. She sensed his strength, feeling that the Kenshi she knew long ago had truly changed. However, so had she and thus she wasn't truly afraid and
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Her sword movements were different than any sword movements he'd ever seen. But luckily with his Sharingan he'd caught all of her movements. Now he knew what she'd been taught by Jin Chisoku. He'd been teaching her the essentials in close quarters combat, and ways to make her offense her defense at the same time. Even though Kenshi didn't want to hurt her, he still could not deny the ranking of that technique. He wanted to...test something but he would have to wait. She'd chosen the right move and decapitated his snakes without receiving the punch. She was a smart girl after all. He hadn't seen enough of the technique to know it's weakness though. "Whats with that sword movement...you didn't think that I wouldn't see it did you? Who taught you that...It's a pretty cool technique", Kenshi asked.

Not even giving her time to try the technique again, Kenshi moved with average quickness towards her. It was obvious enough that he wasn't moving as fast as he could, because his image was still visible. Moving like a snake, he appeared closer and closer, thinking of his next move. 'I can't get close to her...If I do that technique could severely cut me up, and I don't want to resort to the curse seal. Her range for that technique seems to be very close, maybe one or two meters. She could only cut the snakes, not my hand....I'll try this and see what she does. I'll have to make sure that everything works according to my plan, and then I'll test it out for my own self.'

Stopping his speed two meters from her with all his power, Kenshi floored his feet forward, sending a shower of sand in the air. Of course it wasn't enough sand to block her vision, but even then she wouldn't see what he was up to. "Quick hand.." The debris in the air was nothing more than a noise blocker and it probably knocked out the sound of him. She could sense really well, but she probably didn't hear anything. Kenshi began to form handseals now, at a somewhat blinding speed, but they could be seen with a close eye. Breathing in a huge amount of air, Kenshi reared his head back and jumped. At that moment, two clones at Nasamea's right and left sides appeared next to her, both aiming punches at her sides. Kenshi however finished his seals and called out his technique. "Goryuuka no jutsu!!!"

As Kenshi pushed the massive amount of air out from his lungs, a flaming dragon head rushed out from his mouth, leaving a hot tunnel of air behind it. Being so close to her, only two meters away, Kenshi definitely felt the massive heat from the technique as it barreled towards her. He wanted to close his eyes almost, but as he landed, he wanted to see if his plan worked. Either way he was going to find out what type of sword motions she'd done and how he could defeat them. Her motions were fast, but she was now currently occupied with clones attacking from her left and right sides, and a flaming dragon head, cruising in at high speeds no less than 6 feet away from her.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 pm

She stood at the ready as he spoke, complimenting her on her technique. She wasn't about to give anything away that easily but merely smiled a tad as he moved towards her. 'Trying to catch me off guard eh, there must be more behind this...' However she slightly answered his question as he got closer, "it's a secret my friend." Just as he stopped only two meters in front of her, not even going his own speed, she knew at that instant he must have been challenging her. He truly appeared interested in this technique, possibly for his own gain. However, she wasn't about to let someone else walk around with her technique without her permission.
Sand from his stop was kicked up and she blasted back a feet, knowing something was about to come, but held her defenses strong.

With this she couldn't see, a disguise of what was truly about to come next. Her eyes glanced over a tad before returning to the dust before her. She sensed his flow, his chakra moving to prepare for an attack; it was obvious enough since he was disguising himself. However, she couldn't seem to hear exactly what he was doing and this troubled her some.

At the moment, two clones appeared and attempted to punch her sides, she grabbed their oncoming fists, her nails digging into their skin, before she heard a blast of what sounded like air suddenly arise from where Kenshi had been. Her eyes narrowed at this as she quickly let go, before using her speed to blast back a few feet, disappearing right as she performed a variety of hand signs. The fire then consumed the area where she once stood. However, a burnt log dropped to the ground as she then re-appeared behind Kenshi just as he was finishing off his technique. A second Nasamea came in at the same time, attacking Kenshi from the left with a punch towards the stomach. As this occurred, the previous Nasamea had drawn a kunai and was now attempting to lodge it right into Kenshi’s heart; while another dormant kunai landed in the ground at his feet.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Kenshi knew that he'd driven her into a corner, and that she would find some way to get out of it. All in all, she was giving him a pretty good fight, and that was all he wanted at the moment. He didn't have a blood lust, but he didn't mind cutting her into shreds if he got the chance. But what was really pissing him off was the fact that she was disregarding his eyes. Normally an Uchiha would have already taken advantage of the situation, but Kenshi wanted some respect in battle. He didn't want her to fear him, but more use her movements knowing that he could see every move she was making. After all the Sharingan allowed him to see everything, even what Nasamea thought was invisible. It would be that technique that led to her down fall.

'Damn it! I wanted her to use that technique again. I can use it now though, I've had enough time to think about it while she was occupied with the clones. After all that was apart of my plan. But what surprised me about her was that she used her Kawarimi so early in battle! She must be either packing some other type of attack or really desperate right now. I hope it isn't the latter. She's got some skill, but this isn't much for me...' Kenshi thought. Suddenly Kenshi's eyes zeroed in on some chakra right in front him, and he sensed the chakra appearing at his back. He was in the perfect position, and they were in range. A surprise would soon await her. Kenshi smiled as they got closer by the second. He didn't have a name for her technique, but that didn't stop him from using what he saw.

Since they were obviously extra close to him now, less that two meters, Kenshi's plan would go accordingly. He opened his mouth wide open, and in a sudden flash everything behind him would be blasted back. The flash was her very own technique, the cutting technique that he'd seen her use against the snakes. It only worked well up close. Kenshi's mind flashed back to the snakes and how he'd already gotten close to her, but she could only cut the snakes and not his hand. Even if she missed his hand on purpose, it would still mean that the technique only worked up close. What Nasamea had failed to do was realize that Kenshi could copy anything, genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. Even though her technique was most likely kenjutsu, it required her to move her hand, something that Kenshi could see. He noticed that the snakes were cut, meaning she'd used a sword or a cutting weapon. Plus it seemed she also had to stand still to use the technique, as she did against the snake. Instead of using the technique to block against the fire dragon, Kenshi could also come to a conclusion that she probably couldn't block any elemental attacks, making it only good for clones and such. Now that same technique that she'd used on his snakes was being used against her and her bunshin, which would no doubt cut them up.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

As Nasamea and her clone drew closer, a sudden attack soon arose as she felt the kunai struck and fly out of her hand, making her jump back a few feet as her green hues gazed down at her new cut for an instant. The kunai landed a few feet away, as warm blood began to drip out from the fresh wound. Nasamea could tell the cut was produced by a blade of some sort, giving Kenshi's attack away. From this sudden movement and more, she instantly recognized the attack and a smile slightly crossed her face. Everything had gone according to plan. Due to him being to focused with her and her clone, she made a sign and the exploding tag beneath his feet went off. Nasamea then threw smoke bombs down around him, sensing his presence as she performed hand signs. She took in a huge breath, trying not to gag on some smoke that entered her lungs, as she breathed out a giant fireball where she sensed Kenshi.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

To think that the girl would take the attack head on just to drop an explosive note under him was surprising. She obviously knew that he'd used the technique, but Kenshi really didn't expect her to use the hit to her slight advantage. But what Kenshi wanted had been accomplished. She was now the one bleeding, the weaker one, the one that probably wouldn't last much longer in battle. Getting his slight thrill of accomplishing his plan, Kenshi just wanted to see what the rest of the girl was made out of. He'd of course end up knocking her out sooner or later, but that was according to how much this girl wanted to fight. Or how much of a fight she could put up.

Being smart Kenshi thought she would try a secondary attack from a further distance, but she obviously didn't try to. The attack under his feet was nothing for his skin. After gaining snake like properties, the slight burns on his legs from the explosion were nothing for him. But what she had done was the wrong thing, she decided to stay within the smoke. She still didn't get it. Kenshi could see everything that she was doing, and he had ample time to react. She was launching a technique at him that he'd learned when he was a little child. Of course he knew how to defend against it, after all it was the same attack that was the rite of passage among all Uchiha. It was her first ninjutsu, letting Kenshi know she was either hiding her powers, or that was the only technique she knew.

Of course she was blinded by the smoke also and she didn't have any way to see what was going on, but Kenshi did because of his Sharingan. A large snake began to wrap around Kenshi's arm slithering its way out and around him into a tight coil. The snake began to wrap around his whole body, protecting everything except his head. Kenshi began to focus on the technique that was coming to him. He wasn't finished with the Gouryuuka yet, he still had one more blast to go, and with her being blinded by the smoke, she surely wasn't about to see what was coming. Kenshi finished the last blast, pushing out a massive dragon head towards her lower ranked technique. Instantly the snake finished its' coil and covered his head. The two fire techniques ran towards each other, both clashing in mid air. The fire explosion was tremendous, and without any protective armor on, Nasamea would surely be dead or knocked out. She couldn't use her quick sword, Kenshi had already confirmed that she couldn't use it against elements in the last attack he'd made. Kenshi could feel the heat of the technique burning the snake that was protecting him. He smiled though, knowing the same thing was happening to Nasamea.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Nasamea knew of Kenshi's power from the very beginning, she could feel it and yet no matter how much she tried to set him up and how much she tried to trap him, they all went well only to fail miserably. It had been true, she had become rusty and it appeared that although she grew better in combat, she was also growing worse. As Nasamea's fireball, the only ninjutsu she could use at a time like this despite her other ones she wished she had, was released; an even greater blast from where Kenshi had been was also released. The flames clashed in a dazzling performance, but Kenshi's was overpowering despite how much effort Nasamea through into the blast. Due to focusing on stregthening her fire, there was no escape from this. If she fled, she would get burned by the oncoming blast. She already used her kawarimi, so that wasn't an option. Other items couldn't be used either and due to her not having any armor, the flames would scorch her skin.

'I've been burned and beaten before but it doesn't make me a fan of pain,' she thought to herself as the heat of the flames licked her skin. By then, the flame over rid her own and she took the fire that was created due to the mixture. As the flames and smoke cleared, she stood for a moment staring up at the sky as burn marks covered her entire body; her clothes singed in numerous places. She choked out a few unknown words before smiling a tad and slowly losing conscious. In a moment, her body hit the ground as she laid there silently, although still breathing. 'How could I have fallen to this...' she thought before darkness completely swept over her.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Good game, thanks.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin