Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo

2 posters

Go down

Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo Empty Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Name: Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo

Bloodline: Tengu Kage

Classification: Unknown
Village: Kirigakure no sato (resides in the shadows and Kyouken's body
Alignment:

Appearance: http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/blue-hair-girl-wallpapers_2885_1024.jpg (Too big to be placed on here). Although thats not how she dresses (sorry fella's), she wears an all red kimino that reveals certain aspects of her body

Personality: She is relatively calm at times but she has a extremely sexual side to her, which is her greatest feat she has to offer for herself and to her former Tengu Kage owner who used that featurette to distract opponents. Although quite sexually induced to both sexes, she manipulates whether for the common good or for her own pleasure. She is a voice of lust and at times reason against humans. She has a type of flirtatous sense to people ,espicially to Hitoshi. She finds pleasure into doing so not to release her femine charm but to cope with the fact that she is a depressant

History: Born in the geisha village that resides in present day Kumogakure, her mother had died through childbirth and the father unknowningly died. From the day of her birth, she was already surrounded by the sexual pleasures of other men. Her aunt, who ran one of the geisha houses' took baby Kyoko into her own home to take care of her sister's daughter. She knew that the geisha house that she was born into would control her and use her at a extremely young age. Kyoko's aunt had to protect her from this world and she could only stay at the geisha house for so long until the master of that house, other than herself, would use her. The aunt had to decide whether to stay or to leave the village for protection of her own daughter. She truely had no choice as one day, the master of the house wanted to use her at the age of two. The sick and perverted man disgusted the aunt and the next night, the aunt took baby Kyoko out of the geisha village and travelled around.

*five years later**

The aunt, laying on the ground next to a building while people walked past her, her dying body stared at the ground blankly, her soul drifting away from her body and parts of her body decaying, due to a deadly disease that she was infected with of the time. Her breath became shallow and her eyes began to drift. In her arms was a book, a book containing Kyoko's family arlaments that would help her through life. Holding onto it as tight as she coulld, she then said a small prayer for herself before her soul left her body. Standing over her was the grim reaper himself, Samael, Shinigami who came to the aunt in order to lead her soul to the next realm. He could not truely do anything for his job was death and death only. Wearing his cloak over his body, he turns his head and looks into the village. He saw a little girl carrying a bag of fruit with her, happily skipping towards this direction. He instantly knew that it was Kyoko, the young child who was adopted by this aunt. Now that this aunt was dead, the child would be an orphan. He looks at this situation with great grief and sadness as he saw that the cruelity of this world and the sin's of man made life so unbareable at times. He understood as to why humans killing themselves in order to escape this life. But it was like a double edge sword, sometimes ending there lives does not end the torment.

Kyoko reaches to her aunt. She places the bag on the side of her and Kyoko smiled calling out to her aunt

"Auntie..." the cute child said "Auntie wake up, I got some food for us. Some nice man gave it to me.....Auntie...." he lightly pushes her aunt and her aunt flopped over. Kyoko stared down at her, her eyes began to water up. She felt that something was wrong. She saw that she was not breathing, her face was extremely pale. Kyoko did not have the concept of death and only thought that she was asleep or her sickness turned for the worst. "Auntie....." her voice cracked. She then proceeds into shaking her "Auntie wake up....auntie wake up, wake up....wake up auntie...." her tears began to drip her face and drop onto the ground. "Wake up auntie" she began to cry profusely, covering her eyes and hugging onto her auntie. Samael watched as the young child was crying onto the dead and cold body of her former aunt. Samael turns and then walked away from the body leaving the young Kyoko to cry and mourn

It had reached night time and Kyoko was in a alleyway, garbage had somewhat covered her body followed by sewage. She was shivering as she was only dressed from neck down to her lower thighs. She had cut off sleeved shirt. She was huddled together, trying to stay warm. Her tears had dried out but the feeling of her crying was eminent. She was scared, alittle hunger, suffering from alittle fatigue and alittle sick. She felt cornered as she had no idea to do. The only person in her life was now dead and she felt as though she was not only worthlesss but defensless. She wish that man who gave her the fruit would help her but she knew that was no possible. She turns head and see's a figure walking towards her. The silhoutte of a man walking towards her put Kyoko into shock but her face remain the same, the dried tear marks down her face and the innocent child look. The silhoutte then stood in front of her and then bend down to her level. It was the man before that gave her the fruit. His white hair plus his glasses sparkled in the moonlight. She was relieved when the man somewhat smiled and grabbed her hand. He stood her up

"My child" slowly coming out of her hand was a webs of darkness almost oozing out of him bbegan to crawl onto Kyoko's body. What was the meaning of this and why was this happening to her? What was the reasoning of this darkness oozing onto her? Kyoko tried to release his grip but it was too strong to be released and the darkness slowly began to engulf her. Kyoko began to cry alittle but the man shushed her and told her "I promise you this will not hurt you, you will never be hurt again my child...."

With that in mind, the young Kyoko stopped struggling to break free from the bondage he hand on her. Kyoko smiled and ask him "Whats gonna happen to me....". The man asked "You'll see soon enough, my child"

**400 years later**
It was after those events that Kyoko would become this man's shadow. The man, Pravus Shikyo, the once current leader of the Shikyo clan, a clan in which induced speed, immortality and science. Pravus took her into her care like a daughter and made sure that she was surrounded by wealth and riches. Pravus, unlike he was to his son, loved her now adopted daughter with much caring seeing that she had grown to take up much of his personality plus alitlte more of her own. Kyoko had devoloped herself when she was only twelve. The young teenagers of the Shikyo and humans feen for her but because she was now the adopted daughter of Pravus Shikyo, no man or even woman could even touch her without the thought of being killed by the Shikyo family.

Pravus, somewhat protective of her daughter, did not want her daughter to become reliant on him so Pravus and other Shikyo members who were considered the top assassin's tought her the ability to fight on her own. Kyoko was extremely well adapt in hand to hand combat (taijutsu) to the point of ultimate perfection and even surpassing many of the assassin's and Pravus himself. Pravus knew that she would do well in hand to hand based on the fact that naturally she was already in shape and she was apart of his Tengu kage. Pravus, not only tought her hand to hand but also the wiring techniques that he mastered. The wiring techniques would be Kyoko's most powerful and deadliest combination of strength, extreme flexibiliy and hand to hand. It was then that Kyoko decided to ask Pravus for a favor....

"What is it that you wish?" Pravus ask "Anything you wish and I will give it to you for you are like a daughter to me"

The forever young and beautiful Kyoko blushed hearing this and looked at Pravus "Over the centuries, I wish for only one thing, I wanted to pay you back for not only saving my life but also doing all of this for me. I only ask for something to pay you back....anything at all" she said with her red eyes staring into Pravus

Pravus smiled "I only ask for one thing and one thing only, I wish for you to protect the next Shikyo King, he or she will be the future of this clan and I believe that your wisdom will tell them will guide them into a better future"

Kyoko nods "As you wish....father..."

**Going into Kyouken's life**

It was not until Kyouken had turn sixty that Kyoko was inside of Kyouken's body. She remain dormant inside of Kyouken's body and Kyoko had become only stronger mentaliy due to the fact that she was somewhat apart of Kyouken's mind and because Kyouken had a vast mind and intelligence, it was only nesscary for Kyoko to be somewhat like him as well.....her history still continues on for she is a dormant shadow spirit....

Speciality: Taijutsu Prodigy, Chakra attunded (extreme strength), spiritually intuned (able to
Learned jutsus: None
Elements: Darkness
Weapons/items: Monomolecular wires
Goals: none at the time
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo Empty Re: Kyoko (Sugure) Shikyo

Post by Battei Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 am

Approved XP