Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel Roscin (JUDGE ME NOW!)

4 posters

Go down

Channel Roscin (JUDGE ME NOW!) Empty Channel Roscin (JUDGE ME NOW!)

Post by The Science Freak Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Name: Channel Roscin

Age Appearance: 14

Appearance: At a glance, Channel can be seen as a rather unremarkable orphan child. He has the general appearance, weight, and height of a twelve year old, about four-and-a-half feet tall and with messy, spiked grey hair. His boyish face is marked with emerald-green eyes, indents in the face around them akin to an innocent soul who likes to give a big smile at times.

Of course, living as he does, his appearance is a bit messy, especially with the clothes. To his name, he only wears a single worn, thin, white t-shirt messed with sweat stains, especially around the armpits, and worn leather chaps that have dulled in color over time, along with his similarly made boots which look as if they are going to fall apart at any time.

Other than that, if placed in a school hall with proper clothes, he'd be indistinguishable from the other people in his class.

And yet... well, let's save that for personality, shall we?

Ninja Rank: S

Village: N/A; Wandering
Birthplace: Kumo
Previous Village: Kumo

Clan/Bloodline: Roscin

Personality: Channel is... well, he's kinda... you know... shortly...
Okay, screw beating around the bush. Channel is batshit insane. You'll have to look at the history to know more about that, but he is a messed up kid incapable of finding the value of human life, friends, or lovers. The only thing that matters to Channel, is spiritual power, and even then, its not for the sake of himself nor any other human. No, Channel worships his weapon, the Chalice, as if it were his loving father, and lives solely for the existance of that malicious construct.

He's possessed, then, in a sense, and is only capable of sick humor and challenging everything for the sake of burning their souls and offerring them to the Chalice. Only that action brings him any sort of pleasure.

Goals: To burn as many souls as possible to increase his own power, for the sake of increasing power. He's INSANE, mind you.
Alignment: Himself

Canon Personality: N/A

History: Lesse... where to begin...

Channel was born to a single mother in the once-thriving Roscin district of Kumo; despite the availability of medical ninjutsu in Kumo, Channel's mother died in childbirth, leaving Channel as an orphan to the Roscin clan. As he was the wielder of the front-line bloodline of Kumo, part of the first driving force in any attack, the moment that Channel became an orphan, his fate was slated to him. He would be trained in the art of becoming a ninja. In a sense, Channel was walking down a path chosen for him by his only superiors, to simply become a weapon of the nation.

To gloss over his school life, with little else to apply himself to, Channel was a top-mark student, quickly excelling at everything he did like it was a habit. However, while others were making friends at school, Channel, slowly but surely, seemed to be becoming a social outcast; an unfortunate circumstance considering that he had no family to relate to. Perhaps it was this simple lack of a father- or mother-figure, but Channel simply had no regard of how to behave at all. When he tried to be funny, even at this young age of four to six, his humor came out sick. He eventually resorted to physical pranks instead, which often came out hurtful.

He was eventually pulled away from class because of this, given a personal tutor who was supposed to teach Channel independently of the other students. However, as another cruel twist of fate would have it, this tutor wanted nothing more than to belittle Channel, the tutor hating his job. Channel didn't know to tell anyone about this, and hence simply kept coming back to this hurtful man. This went on for a period of months, bruises and bad marks acrueing, both of which he hid from the clan he now hated.

So, its quite obvious that Channel's life up to now has sucked, and that there should be some transition point in the history... smart, you are! As punishment one day, which happenned to just be the day of Channel's seventh birthday, Channel was sent out to the woods for a week, to live off what he could find. Not having any point in crying, Channel simply wandered aimlessly for a few days, silently hating his pre-genin life, until he sensed a voice:

"Chan-nel..."

At this point, Channel's ankles seemed to lock in place, looking around the spot, confused, wondering where the voice in question was coming from.

"Channel..."

The voice was clearer, and increased in volume: the young boy turned to the left, and walked forward towards the voice, which had an alluring, near-feminine charm to it, as if it belonged to some sort of demonic seductress. After some time, the beckonning continuing and increasing as Channel got closer to it, he found himself in a dense fog, and, oddly enough, a cave that didn't look to exist on any map.

"Come closer... into my home..."

The boy, still silent, seemed to move automatically towards the cave... it was still and silent, the mist hanging in the air as if it had been floating for years. Inside this cave was a surprisingly ordinary setup: just rocks that had caved in. Yet, amidst the rubble, there was something out of place... a simple-looking crystal cup. Unornamented, yet endowed with some spiritual sense...

"That is me, Channel, the vessel of my soul, which I give to you... you need it, don't you?"

Channel bent down on his knees, examining the cup, not sure what to think of it yet... but even now, it seemed to be piercing into his mind.

"You hate them, don't you?"

Still not responding, Channel's eyes widened slightly, not sure what to think of the cup saying something so invasive, much less talking at all.

"I can help you get rid of them... you just need to trust me..."

With only a moment's pause, Channel slowly extended his arm forward, taking grasp of the handle of the Chalice... it was the only thing, the only figure, the only soul ever to openly say that it wanted to help him rather than hurt him... and yet that very thing was to take advantage of him. The moment he grasped the Chalice, his right hand tightly grasped around it and yanked it out, his breathing suddenly very heavy. For that brief second, with no onlookers, he showed the last expression of true terror that he would ever show. Then, there was silence... followed by a new voice from Channel himself. "Yes... I agree... let's kill all the people that hurt me... I'll help you do whatever you want..."

The creepy wide smile of a madman then appeared on his face. In a sense, it was at this moment that he ceased to be Channel Roscin, yet became a whole new figure and force to be reckoned with.

At the end of the week, hours later than expected so it was almost dark, Channel returned to Kumo with the Chalice hidden in his tool pouch, flashing his ID to the guard at the side gate with little expression, before walking towards the Roscin district. His 'tutor' was waiting for him, crossed arms and a tapping foot, ready to simply send him out again for being late. But, he noticed something different about the approaching Channel... from the distance he could see in the dark, he noticed something like a cup being held in Channel's right hand...

"Hey! You're late!" the adult yelled as Channel walked forward, putting a finger up to Channel's face... unlike before, however, he didn't flinch or react in any way. He simply stood there, taking the verbal abuse that was to come... for about a second. With a flick of the wrist, he aimed the Chalice's opening straight towards the gut of the man; in the next instant, bloody, green crystalline spears bore through the man, blood pouring out of the front and back as he collapsed, the lattice slowly vanishing, transforming into a green fire, which seemed to be fuelled by something... yet the man was not vanishing in flame.

Of course, this brash move gartered attention from a Roscin guard, who rushed to the man to see what had happenned: the instant he was in a certain range, a spear shot out from the flame through the man's neck, causing him to fall grasping at his neck, as if needing air, before falling dead.

"That's right... its your up-and-comings..."

With the same brutality, beginning with the guards that had the capability to set an alarm off, Channel continued on, killing people in their sleep, on duty or even just walking, until all of the Roscin were dead... some were not even impaled, and were simply dead, traces of emerald flame ember remaining on their body.

"Was that good?" Channel asked, talking to the Chalice. "Don't worry... I'll keep you fed... I'll keep you fed well..."

Having knowledge of the village to a degree, Channel silently left the village, and it was reported that the entire Roscin clan had been decimated in one day, most of its technology rendered worthless or destroyed. No record existed of Channel ever doing this, Channel simply carelessly listed amongst the casualties... actually, it wasn't careless. Several similar-aged children were thrown in a furnace at the Roscin weapons shop to cover up the fact that he wasn't amongst the dead.

Since then, acts with Channel have been sparse and in smaller villages... but... as the five year aniversary dawns of this occasion, doom would be sure to come...

But, if you want to know more about him, I guess I can't very much stop you. Until current time, Channel has been 'in the shadows', so to speak, in the minor villages, leaving only cases of odd murders where there was no puncture or poison: the person was simply dead. He kept moving, surviving mainly off what he could find and what his Chalice could help him get. Being attuned to the Chalice, his main and only real source of power, he never truly trained. The only real thing he has, is his bloodline: due to holding the Chalice, which continually pulls chakra away, he is keenly able to control his bloodline to the upmost degree. That, and he became really good at what he used all the time: the Chalice.

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Spirit attuned; Chakra control
Recessive: Weaponry; Summonning

Elemental Affinity: The Roscin Bloodline prohibits the ability to display elemental tendencies.

Special Characteristics:

Last edited by The Science Freak on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Channel Roscin (JUDGE ME NOW!) Empty Re: Channel Roscin (JUDGE ME NOW!)

Post by Legion Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Approved
Legion
Legion
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Un-approve.

Not that I dont mind young S-rank shinobi, it just the fact that because of his youth, it would be more likely that more would happen...and because more would happen, there would be more to be said about it in the history.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

The problem with adding active history past that age is that I would only be able to do it to age nine, until it would infringe with what has happenned so far in rp.

Plus, he's not skilled nor has he ever trained.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:05 pm

However, for this case, I have added another paragraph...
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 pm

A small bump for the start of the week...
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Due to an excessive time delay on GN's part, he no longer holds power over this bio. As Caranore and Byakko see no problem with it, and with Tane's and pretty much everyone else's consent, I am considering Channel accepted.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:48 pm

As Caranore and Byakko see no problem with it

I have not given any input on this, so do not include me. As GN was reviewing it last night, it will be modded under his jurisdiction. you do not have the authority to say who and who does not have power over this application, or have the right to try and over rule the site owners unapproval on this basis. Unapproved.

Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Its been a week.

I'm requesting a WIP approval.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down