Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering Souls (solo)

Go down

Wondering Souls (solo) Empty Wondering Souls (solo)

Post by Marixia Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am

Time, time was ticking. Every second, every minute, every hour, day... people being born, people dying, people getting hurt, people celebrating birthdays, academy graduations. So much happens in a small amount of time. Every second that ticks by another man dies while another child is born. All over the world, in every country; everywhere. Time decides the fate of everyone's lives; how short or long they live. Time never ceases until the last breath is taken, even then it never stops. You can never escape time itself...never hide from it, it's everywhere. Many have believed that everything lasts forever. Oh how wrong they were...

~~~~

Rin peered at her cellphone for the ninth time, watching as the mnutes ticked by and wondering just how many people were being killed. She avoided every country, remaining on the outskirts of towns and sticking to the forests. Being alone, missing-nin and bandits were a threat. However, there was no doubt everyone in the world knew what was occuring in Kumo. The lives taken as burning corpses lined the streets, waiting to be eaten by the crows who were daring enough to get close. Was this the fate of everyone? Would she be one of the next to lay dead, burned to the point she didn't even look human? Rin could only brush the thoughts away before the continous question reel started, never ending until she found answers. She decided this fate with one simple text message, and now her hands were stained with the blood of countless lives. Nasamea stayed silent in the back of her head as she passed silently through the tall trees. They raised high above, snake-like vines hanging down as everything was covered in darkness. Hardly any light was visible now due to the change between the moon and sun; the animals deathly silent. For all Rin knew, death was behind her now, ready to grasp her with it's claws and take her down into the depths of darkness; her hearts current position. Her greenish blue eyes peered up at the canopy of the forest, watching for slight movements yet again. Her hues lacked emotion; as if she was dead. If someone came acrossed her in her black cloak in such a place, some may even believe she was a ghost.

'Rin... when do you plan on stopping... we are somewhere near the spring...country...' Nasamea asked, hesitation as she mentioned the spring country. Rin continued to walk on and on, a drive causing her to continue forward to where not even she knew where she was going. Her hand brushed against the new katana at her side, the blade her father had kept for years. Her father whom she recently met back up with, the man who abused her as a child and disappeared after her mothers death. The man who now gave her something to help protect her on her journey, a journey where she didn't know where she would end up. 'Rin... you haven't said a word since we left..' Nasamea's caring words murmured. Rin heard her, however she still didn't speak, as if her voice was silenced. 'Rin... I have a feeling something is about to happen... please stay alert....' Rin motioned a slight nod, neve breaking her street as her feet lightly crunched on the cool wet leaves.

----

The sun's light now shown through the leaves of the forest as twilight ended, a few birds awakening from their slumber. Despite all this the forest remained dead and Rin searched for a spot to sit for a few moments. She came across a hollow log covered with green moss and white mushrooms, walking over and taking off her cloak. The canopy of the forest created a cast of shadows, hiding her spot amongst the small green patch of grass. She drew the cloak in before using warm chakra to heat it up, something she remembered Kenshi doing in their fight. Her thoughts trailed off, the fight that had happened not long ago felt like a dream. As if she thought it all up and it never occured. She began to wonder what was real and what wasn't before shaking her head, snapping back into reality as everything came back into picture. When the cloak, her clothes, and now short hair were dry; she put the cloak back on before sitting for a few moments. She clasped her hands and peered around again, on alert and keeping her guard up. She never thought someone would find her, however she also didn't think Kenshi would end up the way he had. Images flashed through her mind and her heart ached as she barely remembered embracing him. She had hope, she had will, and now as she felt them seep away from her, she felt a part of her died. A kick in her stomach made her remember she was very much alive. However, she didn't even wince this time, their activity had grown so much that she was used to it now. It had to be a matter of time...

Unsheathing her father's blade for the first time, she tried focusing elsewhere. The pitch black blade had some scratches and what appeared to be old blood stains from the past. The katana told of many tales, some she didn't truly want to know and yet her curiousity was sparking. 'Nasamea, is there anything else you can try teaching me when it comes to Kenjutsu and Taijutsu? Ive learned a bit on my own but just, anything?' 'Now you say something,' Nasamea said, a slight laugh in her tone, 'I have taught you what I could but I will try.' Rin sighed, sheathing the katana as the sound filled the air. Rin constantly looked around, it had been forever since she was alone like this. However, it was the first time she was alone with a small lives within. She placed a hand on her stomach, feeling the activity yet again as she calmed down and relaxed.

It was like this for sometime, before suddenly her eyes snapped open. 'Rin..are you...' Nasamea's voice filled her mind as she heard her heartbeat. Her nerves jostled and began to send shockwaves through her as she gasped. 'Rin! Get to the Spring country now! I can't believe this... I cant...' Nasamea's words filled Rin's head as she winced in agony. She felt the activity before rmeoving her hand, having trouble standing. She was alone now, she needed help. By far this was the worst time ever and luckily she remembdered the way to the spring village. Taking her first step she nearly fell from the pain before her eyes turned more green, 'you call this pain!? This isnt pain! Fight it or I will put you through the pain I faced. Pain is nothing!' Rin pushed herself to move before Nasamea aided her, breaking out into more of a run as her cloak flailed behind her. She gasped and nearly fell multiple times as she rushed, 'of all times...' She rushed passed numerous trees, dodging hanging vines, enduring as much as she could as the activity increased. Her words repeated in her mind before suddenly she emerged from the forest, stopping for an instant to see the village. She took a few steps forward before falling to her hands and knees, crying and biting her lip to hold back yells.

Nearby, a man in a buggy rode by, his horse galloping along as he whistled a tune. He flipped the reighs as the brown horse whinnied and flicked its black tail. "Almost home Sakura" the man said as he flicked the reains again, turning his head to look off. He zoned out as he stared before some moment caught his eye nearby the forest. He turned his head as he saw a woman fall and he pulled the reighs. The horse whinnied as he looked at her with worry. "Stay put Sakura" he said as he stood and waved, "Hey! Are you ok!?' She looked up, her eyes a bluish green and her black cloak torn from a tree branch. Tears littered her eyes and he stared, jumping down and running over to her. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, leaning down and trying to help her. "Help.." she whispered and gritted her teeth in agony and pain. He gasped, "are you..." She looked up at him before nodding and he gasped. "We must hurry to the village as soon as possible!" She gasped as he helped her to her feet snd walked her over the carriage. She thanked him and he nodded, putting herr in the carriage as she held back screams. Nasamea sat owrried and anxious as they rode off to the village.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Wondering Souls (solo) Empty Re: Wondering Souls (solo)

Post by Marixia Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Upon arriving in the village, he rushed Rin to the village medic. Although they weren't necessarily updated on all the latest techs, there was plenty for everything to run right. They placed Rin in a bed as she fought back yells and screams, gripping the sheets. The man walked over and grasped her hand for a moment, telling her it would be ok before releasing and walking away. An image of Kenshi flashed as the man stood there, holding her hand. She almost smiled, but her mind was merely playing tricks. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at anything else as her heart sank. It would never be the same...
Nasamea continued to consul her through the pain before her image appeared, face looking down, 'Goodnight Rin...' Before Rin could ask anything, everything suddenly went black.

~~~~~~

Rin opened her eyes and felt as if her whole being pulsed. She was surrounded by darkness much like she was in the passed. She looked around in confusion before feeling her mind was being torn apart. Her body pulsed and made the darkness shudder around her like it was living and breathing. Her memories began to unravel and soon the darkness erupted with color all around. Past actions all flowing together as she remembered her past, knowing what was real and what wasn't. It had been forever since she caught a grip of herself and as soon as it was over she stood there, more tall. Looking down she noticed her image was different, her stomach no longer large from the young. This confused her until Nasamea's image shuddered and appeared before her, her arms crossed and her eyes closed with a serous expression.

"Your asking questions as always, this is the image you gave yourself. You thought of you image and now it's what you look like, the image of your soul. Now then, down to business. Now that you remember what you believe in, what you fight for, what your duty is, honor, pride... all of it. You now remember who you are and thus our souls will be able to merge more easily. Now then, do you remember who I am? What I fight for? What I believe in? Do I have honor, pride, any of that? What do I have..." Rin thought this through before closing her eyes, the darkness of the room shuddering. It came to life as Rin's memories of Nasamea flashed by and soon more from Nasamea's past. At first is was basic stuff but soon, full fledged images began to appear. Nasamea watched, nodding and Rin opened her eyes. The darkness returned as Rin's piercing blue eyes gazed at Nasamea. Her forest hues glanced at her before she closed her eyes with a sigh, a thoughtful look appearing as she turned and paced.

Nasamea paced as Rin stood still and straight, watching her. Nasamea then stopped, Rin now noticing more about Nasamea then she had before. Her emotional side and her painful eyes. She always appeared strong to Rin; reserved and as if she were hiding something. However as Nasamea's own personal unemotional shield disappeared, she saw the pain in her heart. A tale of someone who wanted to be great and aid whoever she could, but only ended up failing numerous times. Images unlocked and flowed through Rin's mind, images of her fails. Rin sighed and unlocked her success's, the ones Nasamea herself even ignored.

"Nasamea..." Rin said, more strength in her voice then Nasamea herself. "Yes?" Rin walked over to her as Nasamea stood her ground, raising her guard defensively. It was apparent what she was taught and that she didn't truly want to let anyone in. However Rin, a soon to be mother, began to see more and more of Nasamea and understood more about her through her experiences and her actions. Nasamea looked at her with a defensive stare but also one of confusion, confusion she always tried to hide. Rin suddenly hugged her and drew her close as Nasamea stared at her, "what are you doing..." Nasamea's image suddenly shuddered and she stiffened, cracks appearing on her before suddenly it was as if she were glass. Her image cracked and shattered as bits and pieces hit the floor and disappeared.

A 16 year old girl suddenly stood in Rin's arms, images flowing through Rin's mind more vividly of Nasamea's thoughts, emotions, and more. She was coming to grips of who Nasamea was on the emotional plane. She knew every bit of her now, feeling their souls merging more and more as the girl hugged her back. Her back shuddered and Rin drew her in, head on Nasamea. "I... I just wanted to prove to him how good I could be... I wanted to make him proud... I wanted to become strong and prove who I was... to protect anyone... I had all the traits to do so.. but I couldn't... I ailed everyone... I got in the way... but not only did I fail Jin... I failed myself... I just wanted to prove them all what I could do... to prove to myself I was an excellent shinobi..." Rin felt her shirt growing wet before Nasamea's mood changed, her body growing tense and hot. "But here I am, a weak spirit who died stupidly. I could have done so much more. But time... time was never on my side I guess." Her irritation was obvious, Rin let go and she backed off, shaking her head. "How foolish of me to even cry... jeez im more pitiful then I thought." She let out a sigh and Rin shook her head, "no, you are powerful. Theres so much more you could have been, time... time truly failed you. You were strong, but your doubts held you back. Your doubt stopped you from doing more. If there was the chance you could prove yourself to your sensei, Jin Chisoku, I wish you could. However, Nasamea, your a restless soul and you truly need to rest in peace. Your will wont let you, your emotions stopping you for theres so much you didn't do. Nasamea, will you merge souls with me and live out your dreams through me... from what I see, most of our goals are the same."

Nasamea's image shuddered before returning back to her self, her eyes more powerful and Rin feeling Nasamea's soul burn with a force. She looked at her in the eyes, Nasa's face serious before she smiled. "I agree to merge... and not only that.... But you will become stronger.... together we will be a force to reckon with.. No, you will be. When we merge, I will be you, soul and all. It will be as if I were never there but you will feel our souls merging for a while. After that, you will feel like yourself but more powerful." Rin nodded, ready and letting out a sigh, "then lets begin.."

Rin closed her eyes as she now stood beside Nasamea, half of their bodies now merged together. Nasamea's thoughts and Rin's began running together of the loved ones they wished to help, their goals, their purposes, all of it running together into one thought process. Rin felt herself pulsing again, heard their heartbeats mixing into one loud noise. Nasamea thoughts died, no, became her own. They were nearly synced before one last thing was said, 'forgive me Jin...' Rin hung her head slightly in silent sorrow before finally it was complete and she opened her eyes. She turned her head but saw no Nasamea, heard no voice or anything; but felt her in her heart. She was surrounded in the darkness of her mind as it all stopped pulsing. Rin sighed much like Nasamea would this time, closing her eyes before hearing a voice. "Wake up Miss.....wake up." Rin heard the words but it was as if they didn't register in her mind. Suddenly the darkness vibrated and shuddered powerfully and Rin opened her eyes with a gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~

At first the light blinded her but soon her pupils adjusted as she peered up at medical ninja surrounding her. They looked at her and asked if she was ok, she nodded drowsily. They ran quick tests and she looked around in a daze, "whats going on...where I am..." "You're in the hospital, that man over there found you near the forest edge and brought you in. Did you know you were 9 months pregnant?" Rin looked at the woman in a daze still, "that long already... wait... how did you know it was 9 months exactly..." She was writing on a clipboard, a mask hiding her face as she had a blue hair net on. Her hazel eyes peered up at her and she slightly laughed, "Silly, you just gave birth." Rin snapped out of her daze as she looked at her, her blueish green eyes widening. "I gave... where... where are they?" "Calm down hun, we are testing them and we will bring them in shortly. That man over there, is he attached to you?" She put the board aside as Rin shook her head, "no I never met him in my life." She raised an eyebrow, impressed by his kindness before another man came in and caught her attention. "Nurse... can we see you for a moment.." She looked over at the man then nodded, "get her some refreshments while she waits, she must be thirsty." "Thank you" Rin said with a happy face, it was the first time in a long time that someone outside her family was kind.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Rin laid there as she overheard the two whispering in the hallway. "That woman... she looks just like the Raikage's wife. She recently disappeared, isn't it strange? I mean she just decided that the Kazekage should die, isn't that a criminal act?" "Hush, be more quiet.... I don't know. She does but her eye color is different, Rin Uchiha or Takeshi, she had very light blue eyes and long black hair. This woman's eyes are a bluish green." "Wasn't Rin capable of using genjutsu..." They grew quiet and Rin heard a sigh, what sounded like the nurse. With the children out of her, although she was still in some pain, she felt she could now move more freely. If any of them dared hurt the children, she wouldn't hesitate to retaliate.

The nurse returned into the room and walked over to Rin, a serious look on her face. She let out a sigh as Rin stared at her without expression, waiting for anything. She eyed her katana across the room and knew she was fast enough to go over there and back. Time... time was the key now. The woman lifted her face mask off finally, getting a breather before tossing it and her hair net into the nearby trash can. She let her red hair fall and peered at Rin, "I'm sorry if this offends you in any way, but by chance, are you the Lady Raikage.... Rin Uchiha, used to be known as Rin Takeshi?" Rin looked at her for a moment, a silence set over them s the room felt more tense. The woman grew a bit nervous now from the silence and Rin sighed as she looked down at her legs, "Yes, I am she."

The woman and man stood in silence as they realized who was sitting before them. Her hair was shorrter and her eyes were a different color, but that didn't mean a thing. It was still obvious who she was due to all the events. However, now that she didn't possess the seeds within her she could slowly return back to normal and alter her appearance more. She simply sat there in silence, the only sound in the room was the ticking of the clock. Suddenly her phone vibrated loudly on the stand nearby, making the two of them jump and gasp. She looked at them before grabing her phone, seeing it was another broadcast. Her thumb hesitated over the button before she clicked it, Kenshi's face appearing once more and driving another knife to the heart. It all didn't make sense. She watched the horrifying images and as she saw a pregnant woman being killed her grip strengthened around the phone, the screen beginning to crack from her anger. She stopped, despite wanting to shatter the phone she couldn't. She needed it and as it all ended she sighed and slammed it down on the night stand next to her, putting a hand to her forhead. The two looked at each other before the nurse grew courage, taking a few catious steps forward. "It's not like Im going to hurt you... you helped me... and even if you didn't, I wouldn't hurt you without a logical reason." The nurse looked at her and relaxed more, the man staring at the nurse with a warning look. She stepped forth, "as a wife and mother, I understand what it's like to have a husband and children. You still love him depsite all the evil he has done. We've seen the broadcasts... Rin, I can tell how much stress you are baring on your back just by looking at you. Youre readings gave us some good information as well. I see you as someone stronger then I, and if you talked to the people in this hospital, they think of me as the strong woman. However, I made a mistake and judged you based on the raikage. Everything was fine before I knew, so I want to return to that..... but back to important things.... Rin, you and your children are in danger because of him. I have heard rumors and passerbys talk of how much they wish to kill you both. To kill you, when you have done no wrong... I saw how you made the decision to kill the Kazekage, Battei. However, I am not dumb, I have heard of the Kage meeting. I also think I may have a feeling there's more behind that decision....", she stopped and Rin simply sighed, "forgive me, but I cannot tell you a thing." The woman smiled slightly, "maybe that's a good thing, I can tell you care." Rin opened her eyes and looked up at her as the nurse smiled, the nurse saw stright through Rin. Rin smiled softly and laughed, "wow, you got me."

Suddenly her phone went off again, "Another broadcast? So soon?" She picked it up and clicked to open, a new face appearing. He talked of hope, a new world, a world of peace; no doubt a talk that would make the majority go for. Give them hope, confidence, get them to ralley and unite..... after it was over, Rin put the phone away and had a thoughtful look. The nurse sighed, "uniting us... even so, a great peace? We once lived in peace but look what's happening now... Peace never lasts forever." "Couldn't have said it any better myself" Rin sighed, and began to recede into her thoughtful phase. "He's gathering people to unite, to just save Battei... they have te sand ninja for that... there must be something more..." Rin grew silent and the air felt dense, she didn't wish to speak further and the nurse and man grew silent too. "Rin... you may need to return to Kumo.. it's your home.. your village....the children, we can protect them and keep them away from harm." Rin shook her head, "As much a I want to go back to Kumo... I dont wish to put you guys or the children in danger. They are the young of the Raikage, a man currently hated by the majority. If they find out that the kids are here, then they may come and attack you all. I couldn't live with the fact I abandoned them and put you all in danger. It's not my life I am worrying about now.... I want the children to live, I want Kenshi to live... I need to go to Kenshi, but I need to protect the children... If I take them with me, all of us being in one spot at once is putting us all in danger....." she sighed, "besides, I dont even know if he's still alive...." "Cant you feel him..." the nurse asked and Rin looked at her with a 'what' expression.

"Cant you feel your bond... when you both were married.. I bet you felt your souls practically combine... can't you feel it..." Rin let out a light laugh before thinking more on it, searching down within until she did. She did feel him, she just knew he was alive, that he was semi-fine. She nodded then and the nurse smiled, "good.... now then... you need to go to him. We WILL protect the children, I will personally risk my life for them. Heck, for now we will change their last name and give them false names. Are you going to wait on Kenshi and name them togther?" Rin nodded again and the nurse smiled as Rin spoke some more, "when you let me, I will go to Kenshi...I will think of mor ways to keep everyone safe." "We will keep you all safe here in this village, we wont give you away and if you're questioned, just say your name is Anna Masuro. Now, we have to tend to the children. If you need us just push the button." "Thank you" Rin smiled and the nurse smiled back, nodding before her and the man left.

Time... it was all a matter of time now.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down