Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night vs Shizu

2 posters

Go down

Night vs Shizu Empty Night vs Shizu

Post by Zen Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm

A calm wind blew through the trees causing the branches to creek and leaves flying off of those branches down onto the ground. As Night walked through the huge forest he was in he couldn't help but feel that something was off,he then unslinged his sniper rifle holding it steady which made him feel alittle better. Though of course not much since he didn't really have any idea on what could be following him if anything at all the sun bright in the sky was then soon covered by a few clouds shading the area around him.

He stopped near a creek sitting down on a rock taking a breather before getting up and splashing some water on his face. Night still felt uneasy as he gripped his rifle he took a few steps back taking a good look around in the trees,suddenly though he took off running and whatever was following him was close behind he ran and ran though not looking ahead of himself he smacked right into a tree and fell over dazed for the momment before shaking it off and getting up rubbing his head. "Ow...next time looking where im going.."Night thought,he then heard a rustle in the bushes aiming his rifle he got ready to fire,though what came out of the bushes was nothing more then a harmless little rabbit.

Night then laughed to himself as all this time he thought he was being chased by an enemy ninja when infact it was just a harmless rabbit. He shook his head and slinged his sniper rifle back on his back,walking up to the rabbit he knelt down petting its soft head. Though the rabbit's ears went to attention and then suddenly scampered away from Night back in the bushes,Night then got up slowly staying in place as the wind blew once more.

Last edited by Zen on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Night vs Shizu Empty Re: Night vs Shizu

Post by Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Nothingness. Shizukesa walked around a grassy plain, and he could feel everything, yet he couldn't see. Much had been troubling him lately, with his mothers death, his leave from the village of Konaha, and his alliance with an organization with mainly S ranked shinobi. He wasn't quite sure of his leaders intentions, but from what he had heard, they were good. Although, he didn't talk to him very much, so he didn't know. Shizukesa was trying to relieve his mind, using a technique that his father used often. Being a Hyuuga, there main role was seeing things. Seeing things that most people couldn't see. Today, however, Shizu walked with a blindfold on. With this, he felt like there was no job, no role to play. He could feel the wind blowing through his now shortened blue hair. He could hear the river flow.

Wind, water. Those were his elements, and he would flow with them on this day. He was walking through a desert which, oddly, had a large body of water right beside it. His blue hair remained shorter then most Hyuuga's, yet it would show as normal for most people. He wore his Wasurebono robe. He also wore the blindfold for another reason. If he heard someone, or sensed them in some other way besides site, he could activate his byakugan. This way, his opponent wouldn't even know that he could see, nonetheless, see just about everything around him, to a large degree. Shizukesa felt a bit odd, for he had never actually taken a day to relax. Every day was about fighting, or preparing for fighting, or training, and so on, and so forth. He never took a relaxing day. He would soon find out that he never would. As he walked along, a strong presense could be felt, but not yet seen. Shizu sighed. Even in peace, he couldn't resist battle.

Shizukesa activated his byakugan through his blindfold, seeing passed it. He saw a man who was faced the other way. His relaxed mood was now changed to one of excitement. One of valor, and one of crave for a challenge. Shizukesa sat down on his butt, plopping down onto the desert ground with a sigh. It was hardened sand, and it actually felt pretty warm. The large blindfold covered the veins that popped out around his eyes, as he descreetly activated his byakugan. As he reached inside of his blue and white robe to pull out a large scroll, unravelling it to its full extent of five feet, he rolled it out across his lap, and began to speak to the red-haired man that he saw before him.

"If you haven't noticed me yet, well here I am. I know you're strong, don't ask me how or why. I just know. If you aren't up to fighting, well, that's just too bad. If I had walked away from you, my sense of pride would have been hurt, and I couldn't have returned to my destination that way. My name is Shizuesa Hyuuga, and it's an honor to meet you.

As Shizu finished up his sentence, he bit his thumb, blood coming a bit off of the top. He drew an "x" on the part of his scroll that included green writing. A bright light came out from that piece of the paper, and in a couple seconds, a green knight could beseen kneeling over the paper. He had a green and white shield, and green and white helmet,and a small sword. He had overall armor, and was quite quick and hard to destroy. Shizu rolled up the scroll, and gently placed it back into his scroll. As he did, he took out yet another item. A double headed spear. As his knight ran at him, using a technique that required chakra to make his sword sharp enough to cut another sword on impact, if it wasn't extremely thick, he sent a quick horizontal slash at the opponent.He would have to be quite quick, to be able to dodge. Shizu stood in his gentle fist stance, right where he had stood up, his spear still in hand.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm

As Night stood there thinking some things over he heard a voice call out to him and at the name he wondered what was another leaf ninja doing out here. Though he didn't really get a chance to ask he jumped out of the way seeing a little green knight slash down upon him with a sword jumping out of the way he took out his bow readying an arrow.

Of course this was no ordinary arrow,it was a penetration arrow with an explosive attached onto it. Aiming his explosive arrow at the green knight he fired the explosive penetrating arrow before jumping back onto a tree branch. "Well the honot is all mine if ya wanna fight then see if you can keep up!"Night called out as he then jumped back again heading deeper into the forest.

Night figured if this was a hyuuga this would be a difficult battle to wage especially with him having the byakugan but then again he himself was no slouch when it came to fighting. He continued to move deeper itno the forest figuring that Sizu would be following right behind him,he then readyed another arrow and waited on a branch turning around pulling back the arrow.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down