Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And then came Arashi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And then came Arashi Empty And then came Arashi

Post by Marixia Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm

5 years... 5 years since his leave.
5 years since being near him...
5 years with his seed...

Nasamea let out a sigh, "again Arashi, come on." Arashi raised the katana in hand before slashing out at her as she dodged with ease, the boy's perseverance pushing him further as he continued to strike out in an attempt to hit her at least once. She continued to slide further and further back before leaping over him and landing feet away. His attempt to corner her failed and he let out a sigh, letting the katana lower a bit as he stared at her. Disappearing from eye sight, he straightened and prepared to strike before feeling a warm hand placed on his shoulder; a sign they were done for the time being. "You're doing good, come now, let us rest a bit," Nasamea said with a smile before taking the katana from his grasps and placing both in their rightful sheaths. Undoing her hair, it fell to the sides of her face as Arashi sat near the base of a tree stump; waiting for his mother.

A form then appeared next to them as Nasamea smiled, taking a package before her clone disappeared. Arashi just gazed at the form, not even flinching. "Hungry?" she asked and he smiled, taking the package before thanking her and opening it. She sat next to him and sighed, staring up at the clouds as an ominous silence grew between them. She peered over at him as his eyes went from his food to the vast sky before them, "mommy... when is daddy coming home?" His big eyes turned to her and she watched the curiosity and even sorrow cross his face. Although very young, he remembered the faintest of memories of his father. Whether by his scent or voice, Nasamea was not 100% sure but felt deep down Jin was watching them from wherever he was.

Soon she turned her head towards the nearby forests before standing, catching Arashi's attention since she didn't answer his question. She closed her eyes and opened her mind before a smile crossed her face, "Arashi... stand up. I think you'll like this surprise." Arashi's eyes widened as he obeyed his mother's commands, walking over and standing next to her. For only being a 5 year old child, he understood and obeyed her, proving his skills for a young age and impressing her. Placing a hand on his back, she felt his presence drawing closer, growing happy as she hoped he would be as impressed with Arashi as she was. However, her face then changed some, something felt... different.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

And then came Arashi Empty Re: And then came Arashi

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm

The setting hadn't changed that much from Jin's memories, every tree was just a bit taller, the path was a bit more worn, but the area was the same beautiful and graceful isolated land it was before. Jin had stopped just shy of what he assumed would be Nasamea's range to sense his presence, and took his time walking paralelle to the path. He started to ask himself, 'What am I going to tell my son? Is he strong enough to deserve life? Am I going to have to kill my second child?'

Jin soon found himself staring out of the tree-line, looking at Nasamea, who seemed to be looking for something. 'Can she tell even...Hm, impressive...', Jin thought to himself. He didn't think that Nasamea would regonize him at first, his clothes, psychique, almost everything was different. He slowly stepped out on the threshold, and tightened his hands. He took a step out on the soft grass, and as soon as his foot made contact from the shadowed dirt of the forest floor to the light green natural rug a large wind peirced through the quite of the day. Jin took another step and the wind's power doubled. Jin loosened his hands, and tried to restrain himself. Jin looked down at his son, and saw something that made him smirk, a gesture that he hadn't had a reason to do in the last 5 years. His son's hand was holding tight to his wooden katana, causing his knuckles to turn white. He stepped forward, and brought the wooden blade to bare. Jin laughed a bit, and the wind died down.

He took his time making his way towards his child's mother, and with each step his son took another to meet him. Soon Jin found his son just a few feet infront of him. The boy's face wore a mask of fear, but he stood his ground. Jin looked down, keeping an emotionless face as he asked, "Are you planning on doing something with that toy?"

"Take....take.....an..other.....ste...p....an..d....I...", the boy shook as he spoke.

Jin quickly snatched the blade from his son's grip, and effortlessly threw it into the forest. Jin took another step towards his son who was now frozen in fear. Jin grabbed the boy's shoulder, and asked, "Is that anyway greet your father?"

The boy first looked confused, but as he studied his father's face he soon realized that it was his father. He quickly grabbed his father's forearm, and attempted to pull him closer. Jin pulled his son to his chest, and hugged him, soon placing him on his shoulder. Jin walked a bit closer, and saw that Nasamea had been watching this whole ordeal. Jin smriked, and asked, "His name....what is it?"
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:08 am

Nasamea glanced over immediately upon noticing a new figure stepping foot from the depths of the forest, a powerful gust of wind blasting her hair and clothes. A smile crossed her face as Arashi simply stared in wonder at this force, his legs locking into place from fear. Five years had passed and for the first time both finally were able to interact like any father and son should. As Arashi sat on his fathers shoulders, a smile of glee on his face and Nasamea let out a light laugh. "This is Arashi.. Arashi Chisoku, as you can obviously see he has grown over the years, including more then just age." Arashi held his smile upon being praised, holding on to Jin in a slight hug. Gazing at them both, she could already see just how much Arashi was like his father more so then her. "Oh and nice timing as always, we just took a break from some training. Before you.. chucked the katana to the side. Ill retrieve it soon.... but as for now, come on, lets go back to the house to catch up and so you can spend time with Arashi." She winked at Arashi before disappearing and reappearing with the wooden katana laying on her shoulder before heading towards the house.

All the while, Nasamea listened to them as they walked before tuning into Jin. Listening to his voice, his tone, sensing his chakra, and glancing occasionally at the corner of her eyes. She felt something different, something she couldn't put her finger on at the time, but she couldn't ignore the feeling in the pit of her stomach. Arashi continued to talk happily, telling Jin all about what he has done and the strange bird he saw a few days ago before asking about all the things Jin had seen that was amazing. Nasamea let out a light laugh, she hadn't told Arashi yet of how old his parents were nor all the experiences they had had. She wished to have Jin's permission first and thought it may be best to wait until he's older.

As the humble abode came into view, Nasamea stepped up onto the deck before opening the door for Jin and Arashi to enter. The smell of food wafted out from the morning's breakfast. Upon entering it was clear of just how busy Nasamea had been, the entire house cleaned and welcoming. A smile crossed her face as she glanced back at Jin, "Welcome home Jin...we've missed you."
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Jin didn't respond to the emotion filled welcome back, he didn't need to re-tie himself back to his old student. Nor did he want her to feel even more heart-broken when he told he the news, but perhaps she had grown past such humanity, maybe she was just as hard-hearted as he was now. Jin lowered his son off his shoulder, and slowly kneeled to his side. Jin grabbed the boy's shoulder and asked, "Arashi, can you tell me what your favorite way to fight is?"

Jin didn't want his son to fall in the same "trap" he felt he falled into when he discovered the uses of ninjutsu in the art of combat. Jin's whole view on the subject matter had changed, and he felt his son needed to train as he did to become his equal later on. Jin thought to himself, 'It's possible that my son was born with a set of levels, much like my own....perhaps not as clear cut as the binder system, but it's still a possibility...Perhaps I need to talk to Nasamea about what we can do to speed up his understanding...'

Jin looked at Nasamea, and asked with a straight face, "And how are you feeling?'

Jin again thought to himself, 'The dark energy has eaten through my 4th and 3rd binder, but for whatever the reason the 2nd is holding quite well. If Nasamea is holding up with out an issue, perhaps this parasite can feed more on spiritual beings rather than humans...'

So many question Jin had to answer before he revealed himself as Shin Jin. He would leave them, that was in stone, but weither or not he allowed them to live was the question. He did still have feelings for them, but they were far too small at this point to stop him from easily killing them. During the 5 year leave, Jin started to realize that viewing things objectively, rather than subjectively futhered his ability to reason through the martial arts. Yes, some emotions were needed to drive the Hado technique, but the brunt of Jin's humanity died in that cave.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:30 am

Arashi gazed up at Jin with a thoughtful expression, remembering what all he had learned so far. "Ive only been taught the basics of each, and I think I like...Kenjutsu." Nasamea had moved to a nearby wall, arms crossed as she watched the two of them go back and forth. She continued to hold the faint smile and at the mentioning of kenjutsu, motioning her head to the numerous sets of wooden and regular katana that appeared to be recently brought into the household. Jin's personal sets remained where they had been 5 years ago, except appeared to be cleaner due to Nasamea attacking the house in a cleaning frenzy. Arashi grew silent to admire his father before him as Jin looked up to Nasamea, asking about her well being.

His straight face was answered with the face she had been putting on lately, a faint smile with unreadable eyes and features. By making direct eye contact, she was sure Jin would most likely pick up on the gaze she now held. One of hidden emotions with the small hint of curiosity. She continued to hold up some of the traits in her old persona, but gazing deeper it was obvious of just how much she had changed as well. "I have been well. Arashi here has kept me busy, but ive managed to get some training and household tasks in as well. Who knew this is what it was like to be a mother," she laughed lightly, disguising her inner workings all the more.

She was more focused on Jin now for she had spent many days with him to know that something was different. Her suspicion raised all the more but her trust and understanding continued to stand, acknowledging that if she was meant to know anything then he would tell her. Arashi glanced back and forth between them as a small silence set over before Nasamea cleared her throat, "how rude of me, how have you been? Looks like you've been training while you were away...." She grew silent again, gazing at him before closing her eyes and stepping forward, "could I get you anything to eat or drink, maybe fresh clothes to change into?"
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Jin laughed, and smiled a bit, responding with a clear cut, "Tea, and my clothes? I've grown quite accustomed to them..."

Jin realized that she had always seen the much cleaner outward apperence, and this new 'look' must have sent some sort of small shock to her. He shook his head, and took in a long deep breath. He looked back at his son, and asked, "What would you do if someone took the sword from you?

Jin looked back at his child's mother, and smirked, simply blurting out his mind as always, but this time it came with a harshness that didn't seem like Jin, "An extention of one's body? Is one's body not good enough? Perhaps I should have rasied him myself...And your health, is it good? Because I'm beginning to think your mental health is floating into the spiritual, becoming weaker as we speak...Heh, what should I assume from someone that doesn't know..."

Jin turned his back, and started to walk towards the door. He slowly opened the paper door, and watched the sun's decent into the tree line. It made him think, 'Does my son need this in his life? He will have to prepare much more to become what I need him to be...'

Jin's fist clinched up, his disappointment quite obvious. The door would soon become the victim of his emotions. Jin's mind raced, and he soon found himself under the pulsating power of his spiritual energy. The deep red flowing energy making it's way from his shoulders like fire started to eat away at the door's sliding system, literally burning it. Jin's other fist clinched and the paper door soon caught fire, and was no more. Jin's rage almost blinded him for a moment, and before he realzied he was turned around, gazing at his son.

Jin's mind suddently haulted, and started to think rationally again. His hands slowly released the tension set in them, and relaxed at his side. He looked at Nasamea, and then Arashi, and nodded.

He sighed, "I guess I have some explaining to do..."

Jin took a few steps forward, and unknowingly he didn't allow his energy to calm itself, so the floor to the brunt of the dying flow, breaking in several pressure points around his feet. He looked down, and then back up, offering his hands out in a peaceful gesture. He started to explain, "I...am no longer Jin Chisoku. That title died in that cave with a lot of the emotion I had left for humanity. I am now Shin Jin, the master of my former self, and the lone master of the Hado..."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm

She glanced back up at him before letting out a sign, an obvious rejection to her hospitality and slow building irritation. Arashi thought for a moment before gazing up at him, "mom told me to fight with my bare hands if I lost it..." His excitement wasn't as grand when he gazed up at Jin. Even for a child he was smart and could easily see that something was wrong but didn't want to bring anything up; making him grow quiet.

Shifting her feet at the comment he made, she simply stood there and took it in without fighting back. It wasn't that she wasn't able to, but that she didn't want to. Seeing the hostility growing, she didn't wish to encourage anything that may cost later; whatever it may be. The rage became even more visible with the paper door bursting into flames, putting her more on edge now. She kept Arashi in her peripherals, watching Jin before he walked onward. She nodded, glancing back at Arashi with a warning before following Jin.

She listened to what he had to say and soaked it in, letting out a sigh as she pondered it all. She hoped the days of being lost and confused were over and yet once again, she felt a tad ignorant of the situation despite all that she knew and learned about it from previous years. "I see.... Shin Jin you say...." her voice grew a bit quiet before gazing back over at him. "Well then, if you are the new Jin.. or the old... then what exactly do you plan on doing next? And what of Arashi? Surely father should stay with his son at least for a little while....and your comment... if I have failed at training my son and helping my own son grow then what sort of mother am I..." She shook her head, "If I have failed my own child, then I see no point in even being around. Arashi means a lot and I hope for the best much like any mother would with their son....*sigh*, Ill improve his training as much as I can, speed it up more and make sure he is prepared for anything that may lie ahead.... but it wouldn't hurt for even his own father to teach him, no? You were the one who raised me from ground zero after alll. Nasamea wasn't entirely sure of what she was going for at this point, she just wanted a straight forward answer that would make everything clear; and for the darkness to fade.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 am

"If he can bear the burden...he will be the one to stop me if I...", Jin sighed, and showed some signs of deep thought before continuing on, "I've been corrupted by a formitable spiritual force...It's already eaten away my first two binders, and is working on trying to create a persona, but I've managed to slow it's pace through training. From what it's already done, I've planned on it taking shape, and trying to confront me before I go through with my real plans. During the last five years I've managed to perfect the taijutsu skill of the Chisoku clan, but as a result I've had to give up ninjutsu, genjutsu, kenjutsu, and other type of combat. This art is so complex that anyone short of your skill couldn't perform the most basic of attacks. But that's not what is so important. Understand, this force is also giving me more power in this human form, so I've come to cope with it. I also have come to master and uncover the true power of the Hado."

Jin started to clinch his hands, tightening his fingers to the palm, and lowering them to his hips. His hands started to tremble a bit before a clear energy started to emit from his palm, distorting the small area that the energy covered. The energy soon changed into a deep blue, appearing to be a fire in its second stage. Jin's hands twitched and then the energy pulsated into a deep purple, that still appeared like fire. Jin then loosened his hands, and the energy disapated into thin air. Jin smirked, and looked at his hands before thinking to himself, 'I've wasted more energy trying to limit the Hado. But I still feel like there is more to this technique than the third color...'

Jin looked at Arashi who was standing in shock to this display of power. Jin smirked, and started to explain, "Within in my hands in the ability to pour pure energy into sustainable volumes, and upon contact explode into a massive, and violent force of unstoppable power. This ability is extremely hard to control...And it took me 5 years...to complete the training..."

Jin finally realized that 5 years had passed. 5 years later, and several times coming close to death. Jin lowered his head, and shook it several times before laughing, and annoucing what he had been leading into, "I plan on starting tournament to challenge the best fighters in this world to combat....so I can truly prove the strength, but not everyone will learn of this tournament, only those deemed worthy....So, I've come to you first. You to see if you're willing to see what I've now capable of. So, raise your hands in combat, or bow down..."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 am

Nasamea paid attention to every detail, making mental tabs of the power and more before glancing back at Arashi. She heard him coming during Jin's discussion, but felt it may have been best to see just what power his father had. There was no doubt that Arashi would see it and wish to perfect his own ability, he appeared to have the same 'iron will' as them both. She let out a thoughtful sigh as Arashi stood there, not moving as he stared at his parents.

At the mentioning of the tournament she nodded, seeing it as a good opportunity for not only the ninja to see their true power but to see just what the world had to offer. As the fight was then brought forth between the two, she glanced up at him with the burning flames she held years ago. He knew all to well that she wouldn't back down, she wouldn't allow herself to do so without fighting. In the past 5 years, she had spent time not only teaching Arashi but training her own self. However, compared to Jin's training, she began to wonder if it were enough. Her face went emotionless, the calmness spreading throughout her like a disease as she didn't break eye contact. "I will not bow down even if I am forced to... not again."

She revisited the past since Day 1, the decisions she made and the dreams she hoped to obtain. She had her goal in mind, and yet again it was placed onto the table. But would she actually be able to complete this time after all the failed attempts? Glancing back at Arashi, he looked back with wide eyes before nodding and walking out of the room. "I'm ready as soon as you are," she said, returning her gaze to him. She would be the first to feel the force he had obtained the past 5 years, sparking her interest further.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 pm

"Hmph!", Jin blew out a large amount of air through his nostrils, as he brought his foot down in the middle of the room, taking his new fighting stance. Once his foot made contact with the center of the room, his new power became apparent instantly. The entire house shook, the very foundation of the small building shuttered, and no doubt cracked in very key supporting structures. Jin raised his leading hand, his left, and suddently pushed it outward. A small torrent of wind tunneled and pressed its way towards Nasamea, rushing over her.

Jin didn't waste a single moment with any formalities, as he rushed at his opponent. His first move seemed basic enough, as his pivoted of his back foot, and spun several times before landing just behind where Nasamea was standing. She managed to dodge the simple attack, but not by much. Jin flaired his back and with a simular noise he showed his distaste for his enemy. He quickly brought his hand to bear once again, and re-pivoted off his foot. Nasamea was now standing at the other end of the room, and was soon to see the combination of Jin's new power. The wall behind Nasamea collapsed, and Jin, who had no coubt made the hole was standing amoungst the rubble outside. The entire wall was ripped clean from the adjacent walls and foundation. Clearly Jin didn't just kick the wall, he had placed several kicks just in the right order to bring the wall down.

Jin annouced the measure of the battle as if it were an obvious fact, "If you wish to survive this, I suggest you step outside with me."

Jin's hands tightened, and the energy that was previously flowing from his shoulders appeared again, eating away at the wood, causing the closest bits and peices to rise with him. Jin quickly stood on the balls of his feet, and brought his hands down past his hips in a swinging motion. Jin looked over his shoulder, and yelled, " Bring will you all your hate!"

Jin brought his hands back up their original fighting stance, and turned to face Nasamea.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 am

[OOC: Sorry for the shortness]

Nasamea stayed motionless, sensing him as he came to move accordingly and avoid any sort of damage. He had obviously increased in power, even before his movements she had no doubt in him. She watched the destruction of their home take place with a face that lacked emotion, her eyes watching him steadily. As he beckoned her outside, a silence began to slowly come over them before her voice, drained of the happiness it held, came out in a whisper. "Arashi, stay inside, do not get in the way no matter what." Arashi continued to stare at the two of them with widened eyes before nodding and retreating into the house to gain a better view.

She was done wasting time, her eyes staring right at Jin as they narrowed from the light of the sun. She moved forward as her image faded before a tap was heard nearby. Drawing near, her hands reached back and snapped out to release a series of kunai. A flash of light soon followed after before she reappeared not to far before him, her hands focused with chakra as her fingers twitched.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm

What happened next was nothing short of god-like, a simple testament to what Jin had been training for. Jin flexed, and the energy he was pulsating expanded for a breif moment, just long enough to tear apart the small-arms that had been hurdled at him. The energy rapidly tore the metal into fragments, and the fragments seemed to be eaten by something much smaller. It all happened so fast that the kunai seemed to just disappear. Jin's hand, now extended just in front of his body, moved in a rapid sucsession, much like a normal shinobi forming hand seals, but this took much more radical motions to perform. His right arm seemed to cross over his left, and visa versa. The combination all took place just at his waist line, and looked as if they were parrys to an invisble opponent until the results of his movements could be seen.

Somehow Jin had pushed the material underneath into smaller bits, and placed them in a proper semi-circle just infront of his feet. He quickly stopped moving hands, and stomped on the ground, making sure to avoid the wood he just broke up. The wood rose, and made it to his eye level before he spun backwards. The motion was so fast that it looked as if Jin was still turning around. The bits of wood were flying directly as Nasamea, each one placed in such a pattern that she only had two directions to go; up or down.

Jin thought, 'She's going to have to make her choice wise, and quickly...'

Jin looked, and realized that Nasamea's hand were covered in an energy. He soon understood that it was chakra, hushing his fears of a spiritual attack. Jin smirked, and stood his ground, assuming his fighting stance again, once he turned around.

He thought to himself, 'If she learned how to control spiritual energy well enough to bring it outside of her body, then she's learned far too much in this new vessel...And it would be time for me to send her to fate...'

Jin smriked as Nasamea started to drift to her choice.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 pm

As the weapons were literally obliterated, she released the now useless wire from hand as the concentrated chakra still remained. Watching his strange movements, she soon saw movement coming at her and heard the whistling all around. It was then the built up jutsu soon action as she pivoted on one foot and did a complete 360, the once concentrated chakra turning to flames as they lashed out and burned the wood to ashes. Letting out the rest of her inhaled breath, she refocused and centered herself to prepare for the next motion as her eyes remained on Jin, senses open to her surroundings.

While the wood was originally sent, more tap sounds were heard elsewhere before the sound went mute. Suddenly from behind Jin, another Nasamea with a katana in hand attempted to strike him with an upper cut from his lower left side to his upper right shoulder blade. Meanwhile, her other hand was also positioned and ready to possibly grasp or block anything that may come her way, if time would only allow.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Jin smirked, and yelled out a battle cry, "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

The clone that was in mid-swing was met with a backwards kick so powerful that part of it's body ripped in two before it disperced into white smoke. To Nasamea Jin didn't even move, only his gi jutted as if he did. Her face soon told him that she realized what he did when her eyes opened just a bit more at the image of the white smoke. Jin knew she was going to try to set up several layers of a plan, but she sould soon find that Jin would easy rip through them is she didn't act faster.

Jin thought to himself, 'The clone was attempting to guard while swinging? Hmph, how weak. If you're going to attack then do so. It is an all or nothing in this situation, you don't have the time to go into battle half-hearted.'

Jin then turned, and faded. His image literally splitting into multiple lines and appearing to rip outwardly. The wind caused from this was enormous, which brought back a memory of Jin until it raced across Nasamea, who was pushed back several feet from it. Jin's whereabouts now seemed like a long forgotten memory, until he revealed himself just behind Nasamea, by a few meters, with his back turned to her.

"A clone and some fire is supposed to impress me? I think you should bow now before your kness fall to the ground...", Jin tightened his entire body, and his spiritual energy appeared yet again. He scoffed and waited for the next attack.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

As the clone burst into white smoke, heat soon burst from it's body as if a big exploding tag was set off. In such a close range, the heat would normally leave at least a second degree burn. However, with such a change compared to a normal fighter Nasamea was rather unsure of how much damage, if any, he may have taken.

A sudden burst of wind pushed her a few feet back as she slid, keeping her ground before feeling the sense behind her. She never quivered or tremble as he appeared behind her, her face remaining the same for she was not surprised anymore by his speed or actions. She knew he was fast and strong, she knew it all to well to be shocked by it anymore. That was all in the past now, but one thing that didn't seem to fade was how she always seemed so far behind. 'To the ground...' his words echoed in her head, and her eyebrow twitched before she raised her hands to form hand seals. There was a poof of smoke as the breeze picked up a bit, yet her image remained the same.

Motioning her hands once more she pivoted her foot as she turned, raising the opposite to kick out. As she did this, a small blast of fire was sent in Jin's direction before her foot slammed down and she waited for his next move.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Jin smirked as the torrent of fire ripped from her leg, and made its way towards him. He thought to himself as his opponent stomped her foot to the ground, 'She formed hand seals, I don't think the fire attack is the only thing she's planning on...'

Jin slowly slid to the side, relaxed, and allowed the fire to pass by in all its violence. Such an attack was based on Jin's art, everything about it was far too simple to pace the master in this field of combat. Jin reached his hands down, and started to clinch them both around each other, leave a small enough space for the growing energy that started to form.

It started as a small sphere, which gathered from a flowing energy that started from the outside of his hands, and swirled inward. Jin paced his feet out, and yelled, "電刃波動拳!"

The purple energy started to fluxate from his hands, and in a sudden burst of power it was slung towards Nasamea, covering a good meter of space. The attack was on her within seconds, and was close enough that she wouldn't have enough time to shift anywhere but to the side. If she jumped, the wood under her would give slightly, and cause her to lull for less than .5 a second, giving the attack all the time it would need to hit her legs. Jin rested his hands, and lifted his knee, keeping his other leg on the ground. He lifted his foot, elevating him slightly. He brought his hands up into a fighting position, and as it was if a wind pushed him; Jin drifted towards the left side, Nasamea's right. He foot didn't even move, making the set look all the more strange.

Jin's foot never left the wood's smooth edges.

The house now took the brunt of the fire attack, and with it the center of the wall was sheered into peices and bits, leaving most of the frame alone. The wall caught fire, and started to eat its way across its face. Now the fight was on a clock. The house was soon to collapse, and with the roof would also fall a small boy.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Her eyes went a bit wide before he released a powerful attack, not giving much time to move. However, all was well, for she wouldn't be the one to take it. A smirk crossed her face before she took the heat of the attack, exploding into another burst of heat. However, his attack only fueled the explosion all the more. Flames spread from the clone, moving out all around as they soon caught the grass and began to singe the ground.

Meanwhile, the real Nasamea gritted her teeth as her emotions sparked. Arashi had been watching the whole thing and upon seeing the attack, made a run for safety but wouldn't have much time. Disappearing, she reappeared within the house and scooped him right up. Bringing him into her, she covered him from falling pieces of burning wood and items that began to scorch her back. She then disappeared as fast as she could, stepping into the forest outside that was still covered in dew. Arashi looked up at her with wide eyes and she gazed back at the burning house and grass. Black smoke was now starting to bellow due to the fast moving flames.

She turned and stood as Arashi stood and watched from behind. Jin would probably find her, not only from her chakra but the simple movements of the wind which accidentally fueled the fire even more. 'Something's always gotta burn...' she thought, the image of her clone coming to mind. Her fists balled up before releasing, her face became a very dead calm. If she had not used kawarimi the move before, she would surely be dead. 'So this is the violence you've come too...'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 am

ooc: Not gonna lie, grabbing Arashi, and taking all that time would have allowed me to seriously whoop some ass if I wanted to. You might want to consider how much you're doing per post, and realize what that allows me to do. If you want to even come close to making me think through this battle that is...

Jin's passive technique was perfectly timed. He assumed that she would have avoided his last attack, and started to perform a simple yet effective technique to avoid what he thought would have been a much more powerful attack. The mutli-images of Jin flowed about through the flames, making it seem as if he existed as a simple dream; an abstract image that haunted his new opponent. Jin stopped just out of the flame's reach, and watched as Nasamea took his son into the forest. He didn't attempt to stop her, he didn't wish to cause harm to the boy. Jin instead started to think, as he gazed at his hands.

'Perhaps it's foolish to limit one's self in battle to just one form of combat, but it seems no one can measure up to what I see them as...No opponent worthy of fighting me full force...', Jin's thoughts echo'd and were answered by a much deeper, and more powerful voice...

'No...you can not try and expand your skills....that leads to a weak soul..."

Jin answered back, 'You know nothing of weakness....You're surviving because I wish for you to.'

Jin's eyes deverted to the forest, and his hands started trembling and flexing, preparing to form another attack. Jin's shoulders tried to pull his arms futher apart, but he couldn't manage it. Jin's hands formed the energy as before, and started to gather more, and more.

Jin looked down and the amount of Hado he gathered, and it seemed impossible to manage. It was flowing over the back of his hands, and fluxated as if it was unstable. Jin's shoulders continued to strain against the attack, and finally one of his hands lifted, and caused the energy to collapse. The ball of spiritual essence fell to the ground, and blew up right next to Jin. It caused the ground to cave in several feet, and blow rocks and chunks of the ground in all directions. Jin managed to slip away before the ball exploded, but his gi still caught fire, burning most of the top area off.

Jin grabbed the shoulder area, and ripped the remaining cloth off, and threw the rest of it to the ground. Jin started to throw his hands to the ground as before (the wood scene), waiting on Nasamea to step out from the forest. He would manage to beat her before the other spirit started to take hold of him again.

Last edited by Jin Chisoku on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 am

ooc: So you know what you're going against. I didn't post the other sets because Shin Jin can't use them as of now. ^^
Shin Jin:
In this form Jin is limited to the most basic art of combat, taijutsu. He refuses to use any other method of combat, and limits all energy projection to a spiritual level. This is a rare attribute which can be directly linked with him being a very powerful spiritual being. He also now has the power to obtain Hado, a spiritual power that can create an actual physical attack. The Hado comes into several different forms:
1.波動拳 (Surge Fist)- A simple energy, which appears blue to the opponent. It takes almost no time to charge, and is relatively powerful for its small size. It’s capable of knocking an opponent to the ground, and leaving them with 1st degree burns where the attack made direct contact.
2.天魔豪斬空 (Demon Rip)- A more powerful energy, which appears purple to the opponent. This energy appears like a flame, and is known to severely burn any opponent hit with it. This is first ever energy projection used by the Chisoku founder. It’s capable of causing 2nd degree burns, knocking an opponent to the ground, and possibly knocking them out. Range is the factor with this attack. If the user is beyond 5 meters this attack will disapate to the same level as the (Surge Fist).
3.滅波動拳 (Instant Murder)- This is the most powerful attack in the arsenal of a Hado user. After several seconds of charging (2 posts of simply charging) a purple/black energy is thrown at the opponent in a stream, rather than a ball, and is directly connected to the user. With that said, it uses a lot of the user’s energy, and is extremely dangerous to use. If this attack hits an opponent it causes 3rd degree burns, and instantly knocks them out. It leaves them mortally wounded, but also causes the user extreme exhaustion, (immobile, blurred vision). This is considered a last resort attack.

During his training Jin also learned several taijutsu sets. The first of which being the Raging Demon:
Raging Demon- This set is first established once the user grabs the opponent from the front (because of positioning it would be impossible to perform from the back or side). The user then unleashes a barrage of strikes varying between 22 to 35 from a single set. After the set is preformed the victim is on the ground, unable to move for several seconds as their body realizes what has happened. This set is allotted only to the Chisoku clan, because it requires their speed just to initialize the set. The set order is as follows: (in the initial attack the user’s left arm is holding the opponent’s right arm, allowing for clean blows to be dealt) lower to upper face strike with the right hand, throat strike with the right hand, palm to face strike with the right hand, repeated 3x, palm to the stomach with the right hand, right knee to the left hip, repeated 7x, right elbow strike to the face, standard hip toss from the user’s left to right, (now the opponent is on the ground) several(8 to 12) side-kicks from both legs, left foot is placed on the opponent’s head and stomps, direct elbow to the opponent’s neck, and finally the opponent is flipped by the user’s left foot and is hit in the stomach with the user’s right heel in the form of an axe kick.
This set is extremely hard to set up, and leaves the user open if an attempt is made to use it.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 am

Ooc: The time thing was honestly bugging me, comparing it to your speed and such. Just sorta.... improvising ._.

Nasamea let out a sigh, listening to the flames as they ate away at the trees, brush, and even the house. Everything crackled and the smoke rose, possibly worrying anyone who may have seen it. Arashi looked up at her wide eyed as she turned to gaze as it him. Leaning down she kissed his forehead, "wait here... and stay somewhere safe..." "Why are you two fighting" he asked and she simply smiled, placing a hand on his head before turning away. He stood there and watched her walk off before finding a new place to watch.

Nasamea walked forward, staying behind the forest edge as she gazed at the dancing with a thoughtful stare. She was still on her toes, trying to get the upper hand at all costs and felt despite the little progress she had further to go. She glanced from right to left, spying his images and remaining low in wait. He would surely notice her if she wasn't careful, and if he hadn't already. 'No more wasting...' she thought and bit the edge of her lip, formulating the next actions in her mind.

The fire continued to burn and spread, taking in all it could with it's fury. She made quick hand signs and bound forward, appearing away from the flames and out of his view as her image slightly shuddered. She had been training to grow used to this body, as well as build on from the foundation provided. At the exact time she had appeared, she exhaled what appeared to be a fairly sized mass of black towards the sky and in his direction before bracing herself for any of his next oncoming attacks. The mass began to fall all around as it was carried with the wind. As soon as it hit the flames, the real explosion would occur.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc: I thought I'd end it with you being able to post the explosion, because I'm not gonna meta-game this bitch.

Jin looked up and realized that she had started a technique that could possibly be an attempt to end the battle, but as he always had, Jin laughed, and finished moving his hands. The ground had been moved into perfectly sized peices, making it possible for him to kick them directly at Nasamea, but he didn't. The pieces of earth slowly lifted as if someone picked them up, and rose to form a semi-circle around Jin's body. Jin crossed his arms, leaving his hands pointing outward. He threw them outward, and the mounds of dirt and grass flew directly at Nasamea.

She wouldn't have much time to move, which left Jin to deal with the black sphere that was falling to the ground. The distance between both of them was enough for Jin to assume it wouldn't effect him, reguardless of what it was. But that didn't matter, Jin's plan was exteremly simple. He would charge up a 天魔豪斬空, and use it to push the mass at Nasamea, but to preform that he would have to enough time to gain altitude, and then push the sphere down and at Nasamea. The pieces of earth could prove to be an issue if they hit Nasamea, but knowing her she would either use her fire element, or dodge them. Reguardless, she had to spend time on them, perhaps enough for Jin to preform what he needed to.

Jin chanced it, and turned, disappearing and reappearing on the roof almost instantly as he was known to. He turned and looked over his shouler at the sphere, bringing his hands to his hips. The energy started to form again, ripping spiritual energy into a visual existence for his opponent to see. The purple 'flame' started to grow past his hands reach, letting him know the Hado was fully charged. Jin smirked, and pivoted, turning in a spirial motion, and pushing off the roof of the buring house. The roof collapsed as Jin's image faded, and reappeared 15 meters just above the mass. He released the attack, lighting up the creeping dark area for a breif moment with a purple tone. Jin lifted his legs to his chest, and drifted back wards. He made sure to space himself enough from the building were the flames wouldn't come within 3 meters of him. Jin moved his arms to his side, and quickly desended to the ground. He landed in a full squat, and brought himself back to a fighting stance. He glanced up just in time to see his attack hit the side of the mass, pushing it for a brief moment before ripping into it.

Last edited by Jin Chisoku on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Ooc: Dangit I knew I should have posted it ahead -_-

Nasamea knew he would spot her but had already braced herself, still counting at the estimated time of the explosion. The ashes fell as she dodged the earth, some of it nearly grazing her and knocking into her. He hadn't attacked her full on, a sign he had to be planning something. It was then the ashes hit the flames and at that moment, a rather decent sized explosion set off all around the area Jin had once stood. If he moved, the attack would be rather worthless except for some flames that were pushed away. Nasamea dodged the last piece of earth with an exhaled breath before slipping down into a semi-squat as she gazed over at Jin's new location.

She had wasted precious seconds dodging, now watching as purple flames sprouted around his hands before he casted them towards her own attack.
As he landed on the ground below, she looked straight dead at him, possibly making eye contact before his attack collided with the ash, pushing it down into the flames in her direction. With a sigh, she then slammed her foot on the ground and pivoted, punching into the air and releasing her own fire with an exhaled breath before a smoke bomb hit the ground.

The fire collided with her ash and his attack, causing the ash to explode on contact as fire rained down all around. Perhaps he'd be hit with fire, but the case was he would most likely dodge as always. As soon as the smoke bomb had originally hit, she motioned her hands as she disappeared. The wind made the fire dance into two separate directions before her image shuddered not to far before him. Looking down, she did something she believed she would never and closed her eyes. Leaning forward, one knee soon came down and landed on the ground as she supported herself with a tight fist, taking a one knee bow as her head lowered.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

'She bowed...hm....Perhaps a ruse, but she isn't someone to fight through such dishonorable means....Nor does she like such indirect approaches to fighting...Even if this is just her submitting, she's soon to learn that she should have never tested me.'

Jin took in a deep breath, and drew his hands to the center of his waist. His face wore a snarl, the same face most masters could be seen with just before they took their opponent's lives. He cliched his hands for a brief moment, and then relaxed them into a palm like motion, pushing them paralelle to the ground. A small torrent of wind pushed a perfect circle of dust around Jin's feet outwardly. Jin drew his hand back, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "DIE 1000 DEATHS!!!!!"

Jin's image disappeared and reappeared directly at Nasamea, who in a pure sense of re-action looked up. Jin raised his knee directly into her chin, lifting her just to the perfect hieght to perform the raging demon set. Jin's hand met the right arm of Nasamea, and pushed it ouwardly. Then, all of what Nasamea could have feared about Jin happened. Almost instantly all 33 strikes met Nasamea, leaving her body with no time to react. The set finished just as quickly as it began, leaving Nasamea laying on the soft, moist ground behind Jin, who was no standing with his back turned towards her. His shoulder's flexed, as he brought his arms closer together, and quickly took a fighting stance. He stomped his lead foot into the ground, causing a small 5m area around him to shake, as he yelled, "SHAMEFUL!"

The fire that had been feeding its way down the tree line had reached a point where the smoke was now surrounding Jin's son, Arashi. Jin looked into the forest, and saw the shemmers *SP* of light reflecting off the glazy eyes of his son. Jin slowly walked over to the tree line, each step bringing the same force as with the stomp into the ground. Arashi brought his hands up with each step, hoping that he wouldn't become the next victim. Arashi then saw something that causing the tears he had been holding back to overflow. Nasamea's body had just realized what exactly had happened, and started to twitch in the order in which she had been hit, leaving her body in akward positions for splits seconds before switching to the next naturally painful pose. She soon collapsed again, but she was still alive, a testament to her iron will. Jin looked over his shoulder, and saw a small out of dirt being pushed away from her nose. He then looked back at Arashi, and grabbed him.

He placed him on his shoulder, and calmly stated, "I'll make sure to come back for her."

Jin then disappeared, leaving for a brief moment, ensuring that his son wouldn't fall to the soon to be forest fire. Nasamea, who was laying in open space would have several minutes before the smoke would cause a problem.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Nasamea watched him from the top of her eyes, strands of hair blocking some of her view and causing her focus to seem as if it were blurred. She watched his face and her whole being shuddered, her hand's shaking for a split few seconds. She never wished to be one to submit her self to anyone, even though he were not only her husband but past husband. However, after fighting him, she still felt steps behind. Giant steps that would force her to leap and even then she may not make the other side; she knew she wasn't ready yet. 5 years, and she still wasn't.... her shield cracked slightly and she closed her eyes. Suddenly his image disappeared and before a thought could even manifest in her subconscious, he reappeared before her. A pain hit her chin before she could blink and before her brain could signal her to move, her own will telling her not to fight back.

She felt the pain and yet hadn't, her body not able to comprehend just what exactly was happening to it as she tried to keep her eyes closed. She barely winced due to this confused state his strikes were putting her body through and before she knew it she was lying on the ground. Her cheek felt the moist earth beneath it, yet she wondered how long she had been on the ground. Surely at least a few seconds, she wasn't sure. The pain then began to very slowly emerge as her face held the same unemotional look, eyes closed as the dark red blood trickled down from her mouth. Her eyes barely opened, vision slowly focusing on Jin as he yelled at a word that caused her heart to skip. The only pain she mostly felt was the sharp one stabbed into into her beating organ like a jagged knife, she had failed yet again.

Soon, she began to become more responsive to the attacks as her body twitched in uncontrolled spasms. The pain grew and grew, however the one in her heart beat it all out. She pushed off the ground as if on instinct, growing to her feet with the stance of a marionette being held up by strings. However, the puppeteer released and her body hit the ground again as she let out a gasp, and soon the images of the fight plowed into her mind as the memories lodged themselves into her brain. Another moment in time she could never forget.

Her eyes barely opened again as she searched for Jin, not able to see him due to the hair that mostly covered her face. Her breaths slowed but she was still alive, at least for now. 'I won't due again... not again,' she said, 'and although I asked for my death to be taken by only his hands over 155 years ago... I must live.. Arashi... where is he'. She continued to ask herself repeatedly about Jin and Arashi, searching although she didn't move. For now she would rest until she had to move, allowing her body to re-adjust to everything before forcing it to do anything.

Moments passed as the red streaks around her began to grow as the smoke continued to billow above. 'My plans failed... is Arashi still in the forest... no.. Jin would protect him...' Her hand twitched, the puppeteer was seeking to control his puppet once more after taking a break. Her hand twitched once more and soon her hands were brought in as she pushed off the earth. She let out a cough, spitting out blood onto the grass below her as she glanced up and around. Jin was gone. Biting down on her lip, she pushed passed the pain of her jaw and forced her muscles to move. She coughed at the surrounding smoke, 'need to get away....'

Snapping her fingers, the clone she made burst into the warm heat. She didn't wish to carry out her original plan after all, she was fully submitting. The images rocked her mind once more as she stood there, staring at the ground. She simply stood there, as if something had possessed her body. It was then the puppeteer controlled her stings once more, her foot taking a step forward as she began to move slowly. She continued to hold her right arm weakly with her left, the muscles aching annoyingly as the blood continued to drip from her injured jaw, the blood coming slower now.

Moving away from the fire, she continued to walk, her gaze at a stare. Her face looked dead, the pain in her heart faded as if numbness took over. Should she have stayed back there and allowed herself perish? The thought shot a sudden shock through her body as her head snapped up some with life now filling her eyes in small doses. She wasn't about to die. Finally gaining a spot away from the flames and smoke, she sat down in the grass and up against a rock. Where was Arashi and Jin? She didn't feel them around, but what did she feel? She wasn't even sure.

As she laid there against the rock resting, her eyes then opened as she gazed up at the blue and black sky. 'Rin..' she thought, wondering just why she had, 'your dead....' Closing her eyes, she listened around her as she waited for her body to be able to move more, 'I killed her....the sickness became to much' She continued to sit there, the numbness lingering as she dwell on her thoughts before her mind became silent. Misery always did like its company.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Jin could feel Nasamea's presence, and soon found his way to the rock's location, taking his time to ensure no traps were set as a last resort to equal that battle that just ensued. Jin slowly walked from Nasamea's side to directly infront of her, staring at her as he spoke, "...You think you're capiable of training a true Chisoku...don't you? What do you know of the art of a warrior? Hm? You fell to a group of thieves, and to think I blamed myself as your teacher...You caused me to realize that if anything should be solidified in this world it's the ability to perform one's job. Yours as a warrior was to hold a certain honor...As a student of a Chisoku clan member, it was your job to never lose, as a mother it was to teacher your son how to never fear death, and you again failed. I hold no place in my life for such failure..."

Jin raised his right hand back, his index finger and middle finger drawn back to the top of his palm, while the ring and pinky finger rested on the entire palm. He snarled again, and yelled, "JUDGEMENT FOR THE WEAK! INSTANT HELL MURDER!"

Just before Jin attempted the strike his eyes grew large, almost as if he had awaken from a long sleep. Jin brought his hand down in such a blinding moment of speed even he found himself pleased with the technique's efficency. He had not hit Nasamea, but the rock behind her. The rock at first looked fine, but as Jin slowly drew his hand back, the rock crushed into several peices.

He looked over his shoulder that was now pressed into Nasamea's left arm. He sighed, and continued talking, " Our son is in the western field...I plan on meeting him with you. You can manage to make it there, can you not?"
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next