Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP)

Go down

Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP) Empty Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP)

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Name:Hanazono Akira[Last,First]
Nickname/Alias:Emiko
GenderFemale
Actual Age:20
Physical Age:20
Mental Age:20
Bloodline:
Classification: [url=*Link*]RP Sample[/url]
Current Village:Kirigakure no Sato
Home Village:Kirigakure no Sato
Other:
Alignment:Good
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:At first glance Akira seems to be slightly weird.With her light pink colored hair and her turquoise eyes,she seems like a freak of nature.But Akira isn't like that.She's very kind towards people who helps her and even those who slightly don't like her.Usually she stays quiet when meeting new people.Not saying words and if she does say words there only a few and she goes back being quiet but when she is insulted or someone insults her dearest companion,Megumi she throws a tantrum.Akira acts like a responsible older sister to Megumi,seeing as she feels like a sibling towards her.The woman also doesn't take any Bs from anybody,she will hurt anyone that gets in her way.
History:
Specialty:
Dominant:Kenjutsu
Recessive:Taijutsu
Techniques: [url=*Link*]Techniques[/url]
Summoning: [url=*Link*]Summoning[/url]
Chakra Capacity & Control: Level 3 & Level 4
Element(s):
Dominant:Katon[Fire]
Recessive:Raiton[Lighting]
Weapons/items: [url=*Link*]Name of Weapon or Item / ?’s Weapons/Items[/url]
Seal/Spirit: N/A

Familiar:Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP) 21996
    Name:Megumi
    Personality:A young woman who actually has the tendency to make Luka's life a living hell sometimes.Megumi never talks;she uses a notebook to communicate with others but when Akira and her are alone she talks with her.She's usually shy around others and is very clingy towards those she cares deeply about.Megumi is like a little child;always clinging to Akira and not being out of her sight and thinks of her as her sister.
    History:
    Skills/Abilities:
Goals:To protect Akira with all she's got and to become a Medical ninja.

Last edited by Hanashi on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP) Empty Re: Hanazono Akira and Megumi(WIP)

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 pm

The start of the rest of your life

Her turquoise eyes looked at the man's crimson eyes.His face unemotional as he offered a hand to her since she was on the ground.She took his hand and the man lifted her up with ease.Akira's eyes stared at the man up and down.He appeared to be in his teens.The young man was wearing a black tight t-shirt and loose baggy dark blue pants,also black ninja shoes.On each side of his ears he had a piercing.She couldn't tell what kind of piercings he had on.His black spiky hair sort of standed out,he had a necklace around his neck,a silver crescent moon hanging of the chains.

"Well!" he started,making her eyes look straight at his "Why were you standing on the ground like that?" Akira opened her mouth but then closed it and looked to the side.Her eyes half closed ]"I..I..don't know..." she finally said.Her voice was soft and low,yet it held a slight emotion in it that he couldn't quiet put his finger on."Anyway,why not tell me your name?" she turned towards the man again.This time he was smiling towards her.She parted her pink lips and only said "Akira..." Akira felt weak,she wondered how long she could stay up.The young man saw how weak she was at that moment and picked her up bride style.A glare was thrown his way when he picked her up but then a sigh left her lips as she placed her head on his chest.

"By the way..the names Hanazono Night" that was the only thing she heard before she fell unconcious.

Age of Akira and Night when they met:11&17

Starting out as a ninja

After that encounter with Night she was allowed to stay with him and his family;even being called "daughter" by his parents after being with them for almost a year.She found out where she was.She was in Kirigakure or also known as "Village hidden in the mist".

Akira was inside the house she was living in at the moment.It was a normal one story house that lived her,Night and his parents.At the moment she was sharpening Night's kunais.Night was a ninja of Kirigakure,he was a Jounin.Promoted just a few days ago.He didn't gloat about it,he was just happy serving his village.It made Akira wonder if she could be a ninja as well.She doesn't remember anything but the day she and Night met so it bothered her.Was she a ninja that had a kekkei genkai?Was she a Taijutsu master?She didn't know and she wanted answers.

"Im back!Did you miss me?" Night's voice was heard as he came through the door.Akira chuckled as she placed his kunais next to her on the floor "Nope,it was so quiet;something I like" a pout formed on the young ninjas lips as Akira stiffled a giggle "Im kidding, of course I missed you" his goffy smile was back on his face which made Akira softly smile at him too."So,how was your day?" his face kept his goffy grin as he walked towards her then sat down beside her.He looked at his kunai knives.His crimson eyes examening each kunai."It was fine.Boring as usual" he finally said and then put his arm around her neck.

"You did a good job,twerp" his other hand poked her nose.Her eye twitched and then she bit down on his finger,making the young Jounin cry in pain."Don't call me twerp,moron" meanwhile Night was blowing on the finger that Akira bit down on.He knew it wouldn't change the stinging sensation he felt on his finger but that's what he would usually do."Night-san?" Night stopped what he was doing and looked at Akira;who now had a serious face as she gripped the soft material of her dark skirt "I've been thinking..to try out for the academy.That way I can help out the ninjas in Kiri and help you.I want to become a ninja"

It was silent.Akira didn't like this silent,it made her feel nervous,as if she did something wrong or said something wrong and she was gonna get punished.A sigh was heard.It came from Night.He looked at Akira's eyes.His crimson eyes looking dead serious as he said "Akira-chan.." he sat next to her once again and placed a hand on her head "I only went as far as Jounin because...I wanted to protect my family.Even you,I know were not really related but I want to protect you" he took off the hand that was on her head and placed it on his.Scratching his black hair as a worried look appeared on his face "If you really want to be a ninja it's fine by me..but you'll see things.Things you don't want to experience.Like someone close to you dying,that's one of them..so tell me,think you can handle the things in store for you IF you decide on becoming a ninja?" Night knew how Akira acted when he would come home after an B-rank mission.She would always worry about him,he didn't like the fact that she wanted to be a ninja but decided to let her.

"I'll take you tommorow to the academy,ok?" Akira's sad expression quickly turned into one of happiness as she hugged Night."Thank you,Night!I won't let you down!" a soft laugh left his lips.But inside his mind he was worried.Worried about Akira if she actually graduated from the academy,then she was Genin.And if she took the Chuunin Exams and pass it she was Chuunin.Chuunin were able to lead in missions,sometimes they could be in trouble.He shook that thought out of his head,not even daring himself to think what would happen if she passed to Jounin.He should be celebrating that she was gonna enter the academy tommorow.A little late entering but still.

*****************Next Day*************************

Night took Akira to the Kirigakure ninja academy.Akira,now was having some doubts in her head.She was not that old as the other students in here but she wondered if she was ninja material.

Over the months she spent on the ninja academy she grew in certain areas.She found out she was better at Kenjutsu(one thing Night didn't like was Akira running around with a sword nor any type of sharp material) and a little in Taijutsu but she hated hand to hand combat.Another is she found out her element as well:Fire.Akira also was good in almost hitting every target when she threw a shuriken or kunai but she misses sometimes.

Then,the Genin exam came.It looked supringsly simple.Do a substitution of Mizukage-sama.A perfect one(that or some minor flaws...).

Ok,Akira.Concentrate,this is easy..if you don't lose your cool Akira closed her eyes as her name was called from one of the teachers that were in the room.The young academy student stepped forward.She did the hand signs,a puff of smoke surrounded the young girl.The smoke then cleared,showing a replica of the Mizukage.It seemed perfect for the teachers,some only noticed very minor flaws but that can be fixed with training."Congratulations.You pass" a teacher said with a smile on his face.Her face remained shocked but then a smile appeared then a little laugh."Yes!" the Kiri ninja gave her the headband.It was a dark headband with the symbol of Kiri on it.Akira felt a sign of accomplishment as she wrapped it around her neck.

She bowed her head towards the teachers/proctors and procceded out the door.Outside there were parents waiting for their children to come out.The faces they had made Akira's heart ache a little.As some of the classmates that she had came out with headbands their parents would go to them congratulating them and some that didn't even pass.What's this feeling? she grasped her chest tightly with one hand.The feeling that she felt in her chest was an ache.Akira was lonely,even though she wouldn't admit it to her 'family' she wanted to find out a bit about her past.

"Akira!" a voice called to her.Her eyes searched the crowd and saw Night waving at her with a grin plastered on his face.Her face remained semi-shocked but she ran towards him,not caring if she bumped into anyone at the moment."Night!" she said as she buried her head at his chest.Her arms wrapped around his waist.Crimson eyes blinked two times before a soft smile was on his face and he wrapped his arms around her small figure."What's wrong,Akira?" the young Jounin asked the now new Genin.Akira, to not worry him she said "Nothing.." both of them stood there for what it seemed like the longest time.Then,he finally said in a soft voice "Let's go home...ok?" he didn't want to pressure her into telling him what's wrong.When she felt the time was right to tell him she would.They walked back home.Night with his arm around her neck while she explained what they did in the academy.He couldn't wait to see what was in stored for her future.

Age that Akira graduated from the Ninja Academy:12

Life as a Genin and sudden feelings

"The target is 10 feet away.Everyone is in position?" said a young male voice."Im in position!" another boy whispered through the little mic he had on as he looked at the target that was just a ways from him."Im in position as well.." a young girls voice whispered softly through the mic.Said three were in the village,surrounding the said objective."..NOW!" the three genin moved.One with blonde spiky hair was behind the target but the target moved away swiftly to the right."Kain!It's going your way!" the blonde genin screamed into the mic."Ugh...yeah, yeah.." Kain replied, clearly annoyed by the 'leader's' scream.Dark blue eyes met with the target.A smirk was on the brown haired genin.Quickly, Kain crouched and went slowly towards the target.

The target looked at Kain's eyes suspiciously, as if it knew what he was doing."Got'cha!" Kain screamed as he pounced on the target.But the target simply jumped on his head as Kain headed towards the floor.In his mind the only word that came to mind was Crap as he hit the floor with an "Oof!" sound ."...target has escaped me.." a sigh was heard through the mic of the other two genins."Ok!Akira it's up to you!" the hyperactive genin said through the mic.

"...very well.." the pink haired genin said softly.She mumbled a few words under her breath.Quickly, she ran towards the target was last, and that was near her teammate, Kain.A soft "meow" was heard which made Akira's feet stop quickly.Her turquoise eyes were looking at the cats green eyes.But a soft giggle left her lips.The "target" that they were trying to get was on Kain's head, purring once in awhile while Kain had an irritated look on his face.Akira was about to ask if he needed help but he beat her to it."Get.This.Cat.Off.Me.Now" Akira walked slowly towards Kain, making sure the cat didn't get frightened and run off again.

"AHA!" the voice of their 'leader' was heard behind Kain, very behind."Oh please don't do anything rash, Akito..." of course, Akito didn't hear her thoughts.He couldn't.Akito walked two steps before the cat ran towards Akira, jumping towards her and she caught the kitty in her hands.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down