Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

put this in the jutsu basket please

4 posters

Go down

put this in the jutsu basket please Empty put this in the jutsu basket please

Post by Luutiont Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Name of Jutsu: Puppet Technique
Range: Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: Here
Description: This jutsu uses strings of chakra from the user's fingers to control puppets like marionettes. This skill is often prepared in coordination with the Body Replacement Technique so the user can quickly switch places with their puppet when necessary. Another useful quality of this skill is the fact that the puppet can take the form of another person, usually its user, allowing the user to trick their enemy into thinking they're fighting a living person.

Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill using the technique can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time.

Apart from being used to control marionettes, the chakra strings can be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt, other things. In one instance, Kankuro uses chakra strings to trip Naruto Uzumaki when they first meet. In another, Chiyo uses chakra strings to control Sakura Haruno like a puppet. Many of the puppets used (like Kankuro's) were made by Akatsuki's Sasori of the Red Sand, so he knows many of the inner workings such as hidden weapons.
Weakness: Since the puppeteer uses his or her hands to manipulate the puppets, if the hands are disabled, then the technique could be neutralized. Also, while controlling the doll, the user is wide open if the opponent bypasses the puppet.

Name of Jutsu:Demon Puppet
Range: N/A
Type of Jutsu: Hiden
Users:Luutiont
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link: Here

Description: After learning how to handel puppets Luutiont wanted to find a way to tie his blood line with his puppets.

Luutiont has filled one of his wooden puppets with blood. Alowing Luutiont make the puppet use blood jutsus. For example Blood Harden. After filling the wooden puppet with blood the wood began to Look like skin makeing the Puppet Look like a real Demon. And of course Luutionts Demon Puppet(s) have hiden weapons like all Puppets.

Weakness:If the puppet it cracked or broken it will not be able to hold the blood.

Last edited by Luutiont on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

put this in the jutsu basket please Empty Re: put this in the jutsu basket please

Post by Luutiont Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Do I have to train for this could this count as like a starter jutsu becuse i trained for my starter jutsu
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

put this in the jutsu basket please Empty Re: put this in the jutsu basket please

Post by Luutiont Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Do I have to train for this could this count as like a starter jutsu becuse i trained for my starter jutsu
Bump
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Do I have to train for this could this count as like a starter jutsu because i trained for my starter jutsu
Bump
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am

Yes, you have to train these
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 pm

One training link added
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Finished
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 pm

How could the puppet even hold in blood without it drying up?
Even if it is completely sealed the blood would still dry out over time. Since it's in wood, this only means the air would get in through cracks in the wood and dry it out even quicker.

Besides, wooden puppets are not capable of using jutsu. They do not possess chakra unlike human puppets.

2nd. Why don't you focus more on training with Kenjutsu and your blood techniques?
I'm sure you can come up with some interesting blood techniques that could be combined with Kenjutsu. Heck, by then there may even be more people who could teach your puppetry.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Ok how about this. Ill wait untill im atleast chunin or jonin and then pick up on this. And insted of this i will make a kenjutsu with blood tied into it.
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Hmmm depends if things change between now and then but I think that'll do. Try making more blood jutsu though, it sounds like an interesting ability and there's quite a lot you could probably do with blood. ^^

Ill place this back in the basket for later times.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 am

Btw, before you start making a hundred new jutsu right off the bad, actually Rp (Not training) Rp and make some progress please.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down