Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutsu

3 posters

Go down

Jutsu Empty Jutsu

Post by Dean Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Name of Jutsu: Image Transfer
Range: 0-1000 meters
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: Tenchi Kami
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: Will train as soon as I get this approved or looked at

Description: The user is able to make a mental connection and send mental images. Though this isn't nearly as strong as Senshin nor many other mental techniques the user gains a huge range and a huge number of people that he or she is able to transfer images. The user is able to keep a mental connection as long as he or she is able permitted the mental connection. These mental images can be anything the user may see, write down and look at, etc. The images can be made up in the users head, but they will only be crude and just about any ninja can see past them. The user is able to use this jutsu at will.

Weakness: The connection can only happen as long as the person whom the user connects to permits it. The user makes crude false images.

Name of Jutsu: Presense Sensory
Range: 0-1500 meters
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: Tenchi Kami
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: Will train as soon as I get this approved or looked at

Description: The user is able to sense any strong presense that is in the relative area. This includes ninja that are ranked from B-S ranked and any supernatural occurance. The user might be able to sense a person near by, but it is only a relative location where he or she is. Such as if one were to be 100 meters or closer the user wouldn't be able to sense exactly where the person is. The user is able to give an accurate gage on the persons power level. Sensing a presense doesn't exactly mean sensing chakra either. It could be the reminate effects of their power or even their spirit. This sensory happens automatically as soon as the person is within 1500 meters of range.

Weakness: The user is only allowed to sense the relative location of the person or people. Masking one's chakra would make the sensory even less accurate and would have to be within 1000 meters in order to sense their presense.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Empty Re: Jutsu

Post by Marixia Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:11 pm

First Jutsu, Denied.
You are not Mentally Attuned
You also do not have the Tracker/Senses specialty

Second Jutsu, Denied
You do not have the chakra/senses specialty yet again.
If you do not sense their chakra, what is it you COULD sense?
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Next time please read the jutsu. I am able to sense ones soul or after effects of their presense. ANYWAYS TENCHI IS SPIRITUALLY ATTUNED thus he would be able to do the 1st one.

Also the 2nd one doesn't really count for sensing stuff due to it being out of the realm of normal sensory....
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

You're supposed to train first
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 pm

I know, I just would like to know whether they would get approved or not. I refuse to type something up just so it could get copied off of by someone else and turning it into a jutsu while mine may get denied. I'm not saying rather someone on here would do that. I just would like to avoid the possibility of it happening. It has happened to me on way past sites before I was on NN, so I am very weary as you would think.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Well you should post up things that are reasonable. If you know these jutsu are iffy all you had to do was send a PM or something to a moderator. Now that we've seen them and know what you are aiming for, these just are less likely to get approved, so train for something else. You haven't RPed in quite a while and I don't think you need these abilities.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down