Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Slayer

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Slayer Empty Dragon Slayer

Post by Alucard Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Dragon Slayer

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Clan: Dragon

Description: The Dragon Slayer allows the user to be in tune with their elements. Thus, the Dragon Slayer power, is an elemental power, and also passive. The Dragon force provides the user, many things, such as a dragon like form, that gives them immense power, Called Dragon Force. Also, the user's element will be controlled by his emotions. The more angry the user gets, the likely hood of his attacks being stronger. However, is they are calm, they can still use their element to a great deal. The users also have a passive increased defense, and their taijutsu is slightly better than average shinobi. This also the user to be resistant to their main type of element and also eat it to get power.

Dragon Force:Dragon Force is when a powerful Dragon Slayer starts to turn their own body into a humanoid dragon. Dragon Force gives the user a huge power up and almost makes the user unbeatable. It increases the damage from standard Dragon Slayer attacks. It causes their body to cover in scales and their chakra aura to become visible, taking the shape of a dragon. This also gives the user the power to fly.

Weakness: The main weakness of the Dragon force, is the obvious, opposite element, of the user's element. Dragon Force must be obtained, when the user, is extremely pissed, and after that can be used whenever needed. The Dragon Force form, takes quite a bit of charka to use. The user cannot eat their own jutsu.

Last edited by Drac on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer Empty Re: Dragon Slayer

Post by Marixia Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 am

The main problem with this is the power boosting.

It's ok, but you also have a normal KKG in there, which means you get dragon abilities and the KKG (or ability to combine two elements).
Now this could still be a KKG, because I can understand dragons spit lava, but then you'd have to knock down the other power boosts.

I can also understand flying, etc, but if you want the KKG and the power boosting in the description, Dragon Force is gonna take a big hit.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 am

Alright, well you will need to tell me what is gonna need to be done to dragon force.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 am

Ok, I think you need to slow down a bit.

You have Advanced Elemental Manipulation, Advanced Sensing, Advanced Element, Advanced Taijutsu, and flight.

You'll have to pick one of them.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 am

One...whoa, that's a bit much there my good man.

I can take off flight and maybe the Sensing.

But tell me, why must I only choose one?
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 am

Youve got Advanced Elemental Manipulation, Advanced Sensing, Advanced Element, Advanced Taijutsu, and flight. Basically the abilities of 5 clans/bloodlines in one.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 am

Like I said, I would take out Flight and the Sensing.

I just don't understand why I can't have two abilities to a clan, doesn't make sense.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 am

-Facepalm- My bad I didn't see that you had removed those.

It's not that you can't, but you already have a lot going on in this bloodline. You've got the ability to use adv. element combination as well as adv. element manipulation, which by itself seems like a bit.

Plus the adv. Taijutsu and the dragon force which as you stated:

Dragon Force gives the user a huge power up and almost makes the user unbeatable.

Also. you've got all these abilites that will boost up your character and hardly any weaknesses.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Well, for now, Drac only has the element manipulation and the adv. Taijutsu. I'd have to train the element in rp.

Also, Dragon force weakness continues in my jutsu.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

So, what can we do to get me the three things? I got it down to do, with the training part, I hope it helps.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, if you let us know which ones and explains how they go together.......
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, advanced element manipulation and elemental Taijutsu would go together, because well, umm...kinda lose to how you don't see it.

They can be used together.
Alucard
Alucard
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Elemental Manipulation and Elemental Taijutsu do go together, I don't see where this was an issue but hey.

However it still doesn't change the fact you still have an Op cake with Op icing and an Op cherry.

Drac wrote:
Dragon Force:Dragon Force is when a powerful Dragon Slayer starts to turn their own body into a humanoid dragon. Dragon Force gives the user a huge power up and almost makes the user unbeatable. It increases the damage from standard Dragon Slayer attacks. It causes their body to cover in scales and their chakra aura to become visible, taking the shape of a dragon. This also gives the user the power to fly.

The Dragon force provides the user, many things, such as a dragon like form, that gives them immense power, Called Dragon Force. Also, the user's element will be controlled by his emotions. The more angry the user gets, the likely hood of his attacks being stronger. However, is they are calm, they can still use their element to a great deal.

This also gives them much more heightened senses. After using Dragon Force, the user obtains the power to fly, whenever.
That, that all right there sounds good even though I would make a weakness for the the fact you said it makes the user almost unbeatable. Now I know dragons have strong scales, but every defense is as strong as its weakest point, has to be something. I mean anything.

And personally, Im quite unsure as to what you mean by eating your jutsu and not eating your jutsu too.
To me it sounds like something Kurby would do.

I mean with everything else mentioned about sense....you have elemental in your specialties already. You don't NEED to have an advanced elemental for advanced elements are usually kekegenkais. For instance sand. So if you put sand and dragon force together, its like having two keke's and that's a no no. At A rank you can have three, why not just add Senses to it as well? S-rank you can have four specialties, then you could always add on Taijutsu.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 am

Approved via Xat.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin