Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Way Free-For-All!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Four Way Free-For-All! Empty Four Way Free-For-All!

Post by Rasari Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 am

Yamazu walked into the clearing. He had come all the way down from his mountain home to be here today, breaking his meditation early to do so. As much as he enjoyed his alone time, the Monkey-Priest had not been in a good scrap for months and was greatly looking forward to the upcoming event. A four way battle royal! He had not been in such a fight since before he was sealed in that stone over a hundred and thirty years ago. It would be fun to get his arm back in.

Yamazu knew that in this battle, he could not afford to pull any punches. No kids gloves today, no sir! He would have to bring forth all the power at his command to just survive, and then some. Clapping his hands together, the Monkey-Priest summoned forth his Staff. Normally, he only did this when face with a foe of equal or more power than himself. But since he would be outnumbered three to one by shinobi of unknown capabilities, he reckoned would need all the advantages he could muster. And this Staff of his was quite the advantage.

Jamming his staff into the ground and jumping onto its pinnacle, Yamazu hopped from foot to foot in anticipation. Nothing made a man feel more alive than when death stretched a hand forth to collect him and today, death would have many hands!
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Four Way Free-For-All! Empty Re: Four Way Free-For-All!

Post by Clous Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Clous walked through the forest somewhat anxious about what was going to take place. Being summoned to such a place for a death match was the last thing Clous would normally consider. But for the moment his mind was wrapped around the idea. He would be fighting three unknown opponents, what better way for one to gauge themselves? He looked over his shoulder toward Tatsuma and held onto the hilt thoughtfully. Mother, father, watch over me…

He sighed as he faced forward traveling as fast as he could through the tree tops. I can’t help but wonder who I’ll be fighting. Hm, what’s this feeling? I’m excited, really looking forward to it now. How strange, I can’t believe how wildly my view on this whole even just changed. Oh well, there’s no point in worrying about that now. Clous reached the clearing flying through the air. He landed with a silent thud about forty yards away from the monkey sage.

Closu raised an eyebrow, having appeared while the sage was apparently… dancing? He shook his head and spoke up. “Hey, are you the one I’m supposed to be fighting?” His voice was dull and enigmatic as he took a step forward. His hands unconsciously moved to his sides both gripping the handles of his katar tightly, while he awaited an answer.
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 am

"Yes, he is." The answer came from one of the trees around the clearing. And the one who said it was Yousei. He was there for quite some time and already managed to analyse both people who entered the scene with his special eyes. Normally he would stay hidden for longer and observe the situation to find any weak point of his targets. But this time he was he more for fun, than seriously. Being an scientist for so long made him forget that there are people in the world that he can fight and test his skills. Also, he answered because the first person seamed too busy with whatever he was doing to answer by himself.

"Done? No more dull observing and waiting for an opening?..." Voice of phoenix echoed in Yousei's mind. "Correct." Yousei leaned forward and jumped off a branch, appearing out of the leaves. He landed on the grass and pierced his eyes into the second person who asked the question. "I'm your second opponent, Yousei of House Fuusoku. No need to introduce yourself, I already know about you, Clous-san." After saying that, he slightly smiled looked back into forest. "I wonder when our last opponent will arrive..." Though, actually he knew it will be soon.

OOC: Sorry for a wait and sorry if I RP like my character knows everything. Really, he can learn much about you by analysing, but let's say he studied you before that. xD
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 am

(Awkward being the only Genin o.o)

A genin on his faithful mountain goat had arrived a few hundreds of yards away; a small rise above the others. He might have been keeping the others waiting so he had to hurry up. He dismounted his trusted sage Yagi. Once he was fully off he turned towards the fight yards away, gazing at the other three people, one was monkey like. Fujimoto turned towards his sage goat and pointed at the monkey priest.

Yagi squinted his old eyes, causing his brows to ruffle," Ahh... a monkey... what does it have to do with the fight," asked Yagi as he looked down at the grass at his hoofs.

Fujimoto looked closer at the figure and turned back to Yagi. Yagi had began to chew at the grass slowly with his eyes closed, thinking. Fujimoto sat on the ledge and banged his feet against the rocky side as he analyzed his enemy with his jutsu. Fujimoto realized that it was a man that was monkey orientated. Perhaps of some curse, or birth defect, either way he looked like a monkey to him. Fujimoto felt akin to the monkey as he too had animal features that he developed during his training.

Fujimoto turned to Yagi," That monkey has a bo staff just like me. Perhaps we have something in common. May I have the bo staff Yaji," asked Fujimoto politely.

Yagi still chewing the blue grass below him with his eyes closed, silently and slowly nodded his head. Appearing in Fujimoto's hand was the bo staff made of steel horn; light weighted although. Fujimoto jumped from the ledge exclaiming loudly with a friendly battle cry. Spinning through the air wildly until he landed on the ground plugging his bo staff into the green, leafy grass. His eyes were closed but his head started to raise to the sun light's touch. He horns, bushy white eyebrows, and long goat beard were revealed to both his sparring partners.

Yards away with his eyes still closed, the wise mountain goat slowly swallowed. Even though he knew he was talking to himself he spouted wisdom quietly to Fujimoto," Know the form, but seek the formless... Fujimoto," then he puffed away in cloudly smoke.

Fujimoto rose up and smiled at both his opponents while brushing his beard down with his right hand. Fujimoto bowed to all three of his opponents," Thank you for inviting me to the sparring session my friends. It is good to be among a fellow Konoha ninja and a Kumogakure ninja," he turned his attention quickly to the monkey priest. He just blinked with a blank stare at him as if he was looking into a mirror. Finally he said something to him," I find you mildly amusing," before smiling. Fujimoto started to look around at them all and thought to himself silently, Oh come to think of it I am the only genin here... I should have thought this out these guys could basically destroy me heh. In fact I'm still fourteen... this monkey looks twenty! a bead a sweat ran down his head, smiling with his eyes clothes in a goofy, and awkward fashion. He finally looked back up and put his staff upon his shoulder with his right hand," Let us begin..."

(You just got out posted by a genin bitches! Lol jk)
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasari Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:26 am

Yamazu continued to jump and down from foot to foot on top of his Staff, his tail wrapped along the length of it. He slowly rotated himself as each of his opponents appeared and announced themselves. His smile was wide and warm and he wrung his hands non-stop. This might have been seen as a sign of anxiety to most people, but Yamazu always wrung his hands in anticipation, not nervousness. Now that everyone was here, it could finally begin!

"Alright you shinobi of Kumo and Konoha! Let's one thing clear. This is a free-for-all. As of now, everyone is your foe. You will attack and defend as such, with the full intent of killing and/or maiming the rest of us. There is only one rule; last man standing, wins!" The Monkey-Priest paused for a moment, his eyes gleaming. "And of course, the most important thing. Have fun!" With this, Yamazu burst into laughter, slapping his knee. "Alright! On 'go'", he said when he had calmed down.

There was a loaded silence as everyone prepared. A gentle breeze blew through the clearing, rustling the leaves on the nearby trees. Yamazu glanced at each of his opponents, standing still for a brief second on one foot, his arms raised.

"123GO!" Yamazu quickly yelled.

With a laugh of glee, he jumped into the air and turned, making a handseal. His tail yanked his Staff from the ground, sending dirt and small rocks flying in all directions. The Staff struck out in a three hundred and sixty degree arc, the tail holding it lengthening impossibly so that all his opponents were within its range. Not waiting to see if he hit anyone, his tail shortened once more to its original length and he grabbed the Staff in his hands, jumping back into the air in a backflip. Landing behind the one called Clous, Yamazu advanced upon him, spinning his Staff in eye-blurringly fast arcs as he struck out at him.

(OOC: Good luck everyone! Have fun! ^^ )
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:25 am

Clous found him self in a possition of interest when Yousei Fuusoku appeared. Hm, he knows about me? Thats a lot in a nutshell. But what's his deal, not really someone I want to run into in the dark. heh but whatever, I dont really care about him right now I've got other things to worry about. His attention slowly drifted to the goat. "What the hell?" He muttered to himself as he looked the genin over. He didnt appear to be too dangerous, but Clous knew first hand that looks were decieving. The Monkey Priest proved that. He could tell he was dangerous but he didnt look it in the least.

When the Monkey guy started speaking again Clous tuned him out. He knew what this was. He clasped his hands together building up chakra and formed a handsign. He gripped his Katar and held them both out front, both blades glowing a bright blue. He had this fight maped out for the next three or four moves ahead. He was hoping it all went according to plan. As soon as the 'Monkey' said go Clous felt every muscle in his body tighten up in prep ready to go in any direction.

He jumped back as the staff swung out arching. He never seen anything like that so it was a bit of a shock when it reached him. Great, I just had to be the closest one to him. His jump turned int oa backflip. Unfortunately when he landed the Monkey dude was already on the attack. Clous didnt even try to keep up with a spinning staff, that would have been a mistake. Instead he kept his eyes on his oponnents hands.

He was ready for his strikes, both of his weapons moving to intercept and defend him. Clous knew his initial assumption was right. This man may have seemed like a joke, but he was indeed far from being one. Clous had decided not to use koori until he really needed to. The same went for his sword, no point in pulling out all hte stops in the begenning. Once Clouos got the slightese opening. He brought his right Katar up to his in case of a counter, and lunged forward with his left handed katar toward the Monkey Priest's right shoulder.
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 pm

It was no surpirise when the last one arrived. Except his age and his mountain goat. Still, Yousei silently observed his actions until the first one, monkey guy announced the only rule of their fight. While keeping his guard up, Yousei prepared for the fight by taking his stance. "That monkey person is using his staff to fight, so it seams." "I know."

Suddenly monkey guy named Yamazu jumped up with his staff in his tail, which extended to hit all of them. For a moment Yousei had an idea of catching the staff and making Yamazu fall, but then he realised it was going too fast for him to be in time, so he simply ducked and avoided it. When the monkey person landed behind Clous and they started to fight, Yousei looked at the genin who was a bit aside and swiftly formed a single handseal. "Fuurin no jutsu!" Yousei focus some wind around the boy and started to spin it roundto create the needed sound. The sound of genjutsu."That should keep him out for a while."
Then he got his attention back into Yamazu's and Clous' fight. Clous managed to keep all the attacks parried and finaly found Yamazu's opening. Yousei didn't wait, he took out two kunais (one of them had an exploding tag on it) from under his cloak and wind stepped using his Wind Dance technique right before Clous' blade to deflect it. While blocking the strike, he stabbed the other kunai with an explosive into the ground and jumped aside to get some distance. The tag exploded.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yousei on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the technique)
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Fujimoto Kazuma turned from the monkey priest to Clous, but before he had the chance to say something the monkey priest gave out rules. Fujimoto listened carefully to a few lines of rules given. Perhaps the most obvious was to have fun, but Fujimoto didn't know it would a battle that he was going to have to watch. Fujimoto realized shortly after the monkey had swung his staff in a three-hundred and sixty degree angle, that he was going to be ignored during this entire fight. Finally the young mountain goat humanoid just sat on the ground with his staff on his shoulder. He realized it was a major advantage just to sit there for he would save chakra by doing so.

Kazuma palmed some grass and pulled their roots from the ground. Just simply putting it to his mouth to chew. The goat ninja turned on his analyzing jutsu just to watch their movements in a different view. He had set his view on infared vision; his tattoo burning orange light from his face. Kazuma chewed on his grass silently while the three battled it out. Good enough for him, this would give a good advantage considering his genin standing in this fight. Fujimoto cupped his hands together in a hand sign and summoned his goat friend by his side; he needed someone to talk to...

Fujimoto removed his hand sign to pick up some more grass. He turned to say something to Yagi, who was still chewing the same food from earlier," You know I think this will give me a good advantage. What could you tell me Yagi?"

Yagi raised a hoof to give himself a second because his mouth was full. Swallowing he finally was able to say something," Fujimoto you should just join the battle, they probably didn't think about you that seriously because you are a child and all."

Fujimoto just frowned as he turned to his opponents," Didn't you tell me about the advantage in a battle," a reply that made Yagi nod. Turning to Yousei he realized that there was still a chance that he was attacking him. He didn't know what he was going to do if he wasn't. However he realized that an attack was not coming to him from Yousei. He just turned back to Yagi before he was hit with a large sound. It sounded like a huge wind chime, but he couldn't tell what was going on. Fujimoto did not use his analysis clan jutsu and decided to think it out,The chimes are irritating and incredibly loud... Loud! That's it! He is using a sound genjutsu. I am already in it so kai won't work... Let see it affects the chakra system... I got it!

Fujimoto made a closed fist and focused on a jutsu he created to dampen the affect of sensory jutsu. The jutsu was more of a technique to stop chakra flow as best as Fujimoto could. Eventually after thirty seconds the sound lessened greatly before he was able to release himself from it," KAI," yelled Fujimoto as he made the hand sign. He was then released from the genjutsu and could attack.

Yagi smiled and nodded at Fujimoto's great idea before chewing on more grass, and disappearing...

edit: (thanks for including me Yousei Smile )
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fujimoto Kazuma on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Response to his new genjutsu)
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasari Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Yamazu traded blows with Clous for a few moment before the blade came down towards his shoulder. He was a milli-second from deflecting it when it was deflected for him by a hand holding a kunai. Odd, why would a foe place himself in danger to help a foe? Yamazu saw that the other hand also held a kunai. However, this one had a piece of paper attached to it, something that looked awfully familiar...

Uh-oh.

It was an explosive tag! With a small yelp of surprise, Yamazu brought his Staff down and , knocking the kunai out of the ground and into the air. Leaping backwards, Yamazu propelled himself high into the air by using Fuuton chakra to give his jump a boost. He saw the tag explode in the general area the goat boy had been in. Oops. He had not meant to do that, but hey, if it worked. Turning his focus back to the others as he landed in a tree, he kicked out from the branch and shot across the clear towards the nearest foe (which happened to be Yousei). As he passed by in a blur, he jabbed at his sternum with the tip of his Staff before stopping dead a few meters from him in mid-air and touching the ground.

Yamazu jumped forwards at Yousei, spinning his Staff around like he had been before. He sent several high speed blows at Yousei's torso and head, then spun into a crouch, kicking out with his leg in an attempt to trip his foe while swinging around with his Staff at his mid section at the same time in the opposite direction.
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 pm

(Yousei, might I ask who approved your techniques?)
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 pm

(its an ooc fight... we use the moves we made regardless.... cause its ooc Ive done it 5 times myself wait come to think of it where did the paralysis technique come in? Isn't that banned due to a person being able to kill someone like right on the spot?)

Edit: (Well lets hurry up yousei so we can continue the fight! Very Happy

Last edited by Fujimoto Kazuma on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:55 am

(to Jin: GN did. Here it is. It might look I don't have these techniques because they are old and I didn't add any new techniques over time.

to Kazuma: I think you totally ignored my paralysis technique. But w/e for now unless you want to edit your post.

And the post order is at default: Yamazu, Clous, Yousei, Kazuma, right?)
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 am

Spoiler:
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:45 pm

((Yeah thats the post order, but what...do I have to wait for your skills to be changed or what?))
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:04 pm

(Yes you do then we have to wait until he changes his post because that technique for an S rank is too op for the fact he could kill all three of us right now if he wanted to...)
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm

[Alright. I eddited my post and used genjutsu technique insteed of paralysis. I think we can continue, unless genjutsu are not allowed either.]
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am

(Continue guys, I'm so sorry to interrupt)
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasari Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 am

[It was Clous's turn I think. ^^]
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Clous glared as his last strike was deflected by one of the others. He rushed koori through his body feeling the need would soon arise. But something else happened, something he didn’t expect. He saw it but it was too late, he was still collecting water with his gathering jutsu. He saw the explosion in his mind taking both he and the monkey priest. He formed his hand seals and forming his water armor jutsu, but before he could finish he watched a staff fling it away toward the frozen genin. His armor was finished, as he sailed through the air. His hands signs formed once again as a he used his mist clones to rush the monkey priest. Though they couldn’t attack they would buy him some time.

Clous connected both ends of his katar to form a neginata like weapon and held it in his left hand as he reached for a singly kunai. He threw it toward Yousei, and charged in. He spun and swung his bladed weapon toward Yousei’s mid section. The sound of the blade cutting through the air was high pitched showing just how much force Clous was putting into his attack.

The three mist clones spread out and circled around the monkey pries with weapons drawn and charged in at him. The weapons lowered in no real attack like sense, though this could have easily been read as a trick by some.
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

After stabbing the kunai between Clous and Yamazu, and jumping away, Yousei watched as the two took action to defend. Yamazu simply sent the kunai away and it exploded next to the Goat boy. "This might soon get much serious, you should prepare..." "I know, I will." Yousei brought his hands together. formed a single ancient handseal of his clan and activated his eyes. "Harangan!"

Next moment the monkey priest jumped away an incredible distance and was targeted by Harangan's analysis. Yousei saw some traces of wind elemental chakra around Yamazu, when he landed on a tree and then swiftly jumped at Yousei. By ending his analysis, Yousei raised his hand with remaining kunai and imbued it with wind elemental chakra, while Yamazu landed nearby and started his very fast attack. "Glad I activated Harangan, cause otherwise I'd doubtly have been in time to avoid this..." "Told you."

Yousei dodged first swing of the staff, which wasn't as fast as others and then formed a handseal for his wind's dance. It was quite an offense from Yamazu's side, but he actually did a mistake. He kicked at Yousei while still swinging his staff. Yousei avoided the last swings and quickly formed few handseals. "Kaze Bunshin no jutsu!" The clone appeared and grabbed Yamazu's leg while Yousei sent his wind chakra imbued kunai straight through his clone's back at Yamazu (notice that clone can make physical objects pass through him). Without knowing if it was direct hit, Yousei backed up because of another kunai flying at him.

It was Clous who sent it. Yousei raised his empty left hand and summoned his Enchanted Katana from another dimension of his Chuu seal. Clous charged at Yousei with heavy naginata like weapon and swung it with big force. Yousei backed with each swing and only used his Katana to hit passing Naginata slightly. Finaly Yousei got into a convenient position for him and blocked a singly strike of Naginata. While keeping his katana crossed with Clous' weapon, he muttered and swung his leg up to perform a technique "Hiroimono no jutsu..." A violent wind wave blew up at Clous. At the same time his water clones charged at Yamazu.

Spoiler:
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Meanwhile Fujimoto was fully out of his sound trance that held him. Now he analyzed the field for a weakness he could exploit. He realized going toe to toe with the monkey priest in staff combat was a losing position. He had only one idea that could scare the crap out of his other opponents. He waited for the perfect lackey and Fu figured the best way to get someone back is a little exploit of a jutsu he learned. The young goat just needed to wait for the perfect timing and... an explosive tag kunai came shooting right over to his left side. Looking at it Fujimoto made a handsign before the blow took off. It appeared to completely envelope him with smoke and pain. As soon as the smoke cleared Fujimoto was on the ground in great pain, dawning scratches all over his body. Fujimoto raised up and started to raise his staff off the ground. Then he did something unexpected for Fujimoto's character, laughed.

He laughed so loudly and finally he exclaimed," Is that the best you've got an explosive tag? You've got to be kidding me you loser! Haha.... huh," Fujimoto grabbed his gut and fell to the ground apparently defeated. He writhed in pain greatly as he attempted to stand again. He was taken down so easily it wasn't even funny. His horns receded, his hair darkened back to raven black, and his beard receded back to nothing. However there were some rustling in the trees from a few yards away, however when a raven flew out it appeared to just be a bird........

Spoiler:
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasari Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Yamazu blinked when the clone appeared. With a shrug, he spun his Staff around and attempted to casually swat the thing off his leg. As luck would have it, this was the same time that the kunai was thrown and the Staff deflected it when it passed through the clones' chest. The Monkey-Priest blinked again at this development. This clone was capable of grabbing his leg but was able to let things pass through it as well? Interesting.

His tail extended forwards and wrapped around his Staff, leaving his hands free as it performed some handseals. He slammed his hand to the ground and there was a loud grinding sound as the earth began to move like a roundabout, rocks and dirt circling around. This threw the clone of balance, as well as everyone else nearby as the floor moved underneath them. Breaking free of the clones' grip, he made some more handseals and put his hands to his mouth. Multiple fireballs burst forth, one heading towards the Yousei clone and two heading towards both Yousei and Clous. Yamazu glanced over at the other opponent, the goat-boy, to find that he had collapsed. No need to throw one over there then.

He brought his Staff back to his hands and charged in again with a high-pitched whooping sound, once again targeting Yousei seconds after the fireballs had reached his position.

(OOC: I'm assuming here that the Wind Clone would let the Staff pass through him, please correct me if I need to correct it. ^^)
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Clous found himself obviously annoyed, but extreamly lucky. His oponent had blown him int ohte air only seconds before a fireball went flaring underneath him. However the trip back down he knew was going to be a pain. But Clous had a plan for this. With his Naganita/Katar wrested on his left wrist he formed a single handseal Shadow Clone jutsu. Two shadow clones landed on the ground below him as he continued to fly up. On his return trip back to earth he noticed how much speed he picked up and knew that the force was carrying him to his death. But htere was no way he was going to be taken out so soon. He heard someone laughing but he was too focused on his apparent death to care.

The two shadow clones jumped up toward Clous and pushed him wiht a nudge slowing him down. He was able to save himself from being splaterd on hte ground but still hit wiht some force. His clones savedhim from major injury as they both dissapeared in a puff of smoke. Clous picked himself up off the ground and shook his head. He noticed he was in the middle of everything, this was the perfect situation. Clous clasped his hands together and started to build up chakra. His Koori likewise circulating through his body. He oculd feel it swirl and rotate, his next move could end this whole thing.

((I'm sure I dont need to explain what a shadow clone is so im not going to put up a spoiler for it.))
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 am

The same moment when Clous was blown up into the sky, Yamazu freed himself from the Wind Clone and shot three fireballs at Yousei's side. Yousei was quite impressed, considering that Yamazu showed mastery of three different elements: Wind, Earth and then Fire, in the matter of minute. But there was little time for being impressed, a single fireball was shot straight at Yousei and he had to do something about it. Because of the biggest distance, that fireball came the last and when Yousei prepared, the other fireballs have already missed. The one targeting Clous missed, because he was up in the air after Yousei has balsted him there and the other one was avoided by Yousei's clone, as he hid behind a stone that recently appeared in the clearing after Yamazu's earth technique.

Yousei himself had no need to dodge because he already noticed the monkey priest charging at him right after his fireball. If he would dodge, he could be caught off guard or in a convenient position to defend. He stabbed his Katana into the ground and put his hands together, then gathered his lightning chakra. A light came out shaping as a ball of electricity. Yousei threw it at the fireball to destroy it and took his Katana again. While his right hand held the blade, his left one was put under his cloak and took out three explosively tagged kunai.

When Yamazu approached, Yousei simply put his katana in the way of the staff. He didn't mean to block in, but rather to let it pass without hitting Yousei's body. The parried staff was now behind Yousei and he wind stepped to appear behind Yamazu. He threw all three kunai with the tags at the monkey priest while coordinating their movement with his wind manipulation.

While Yousei did all that, his Clone jumped up and noticed Clous, who was performing something strange and quite dangerious. Yousei felt his clone's mind and for a moment looked at Clous with his special eyes. That was more than quite dangerious, it was deadly for all of them if he succeeded. Yousei gave a single command for his clone. "Interrupt him!" The clone sent few shurikens at Clous, then landed nearby and engaged him.

[To Yamazu: sure, the clone would do that automatically to avoid being hit by physical attacks until his chakra deposits run out, also you did that while/soon after that kunai passed through him.]

Spoiler:
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:03 pm

(Still dead move on)
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next