Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Egress)

3 posters

Go down

Training (Egress) Empty Training (Egress)

Post by Dean Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Tenchi begins with walk with Egress towards the training grounds after excusing him from the his genin team to the newly build gravity dome of Konoha. Tenchi was fairly excited to try out the new training facility and maybe even have some fun. Under his Hokage clothes, on his forearms and the calves of his legs, the 200 pound set of weights he had on were not light to Tenchi, but he was able to freely and easily move around. Finally, they reached the new training dome, and there were no guards because he had asked them before hand to leave because their protection was not needed for the dome. He walked up and there was a keyboard that he typed a code into and put his fingerprint in on a scanner. After it scanned and cleared him he whiped off the fingerprint scanner and the keyboard and walked in.

Inside the dome was huge. It was a complete circle and from the center where the control panel was it was around 100 meters away. He thought of some weights as he held out his right hand and it appeared in smoke. They weighed around 50 pounds. "Hey, Egress put these on." He threw the weights to Egress. "They might not be alot, but you will know why soon enough." He threw off his clothes revieling that he was in his white gi. He continued to walk over to the machine in the middle, and they reached it.

Tenchi closed his left eye and had his right eye open as he moved forward over a black circle and a red light shot out scanning his eyes. Then he opened his left eye and looked down. "Well you are about to find out why right now." This is about to be super heavy. With my own weights plus my body combined it will be around 1200 pounds. I will not be able to move well. You know what I'll just put it on 2x for now, so it will be around 800 pounds for me. That should be easier. He turned the knob to 2x and soon he felt the pressure on him making his arms go down to his sides. He turned around slowly and smiled. "This is the reason I gave you a 50 pound weight set. Right now I am wearing 200 pounds, and it is fairly had to move." He walked forward to Egress. "Are you ready for your training?"
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Training (Egress) Empty Re: Training (Egress)

Post by Egress Uchiha Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Following Lord Hokage into a new-looking but foreign device, Egress cautioned about the strange dome. Oh..? What is this? Perhaps this is one of those new "technology" I heard the merchants were talking about.. he thought. Seeing the Hokage performing some weird stunts, he caught the weights and could feel that they were about okay to him. He then put them on and felt his legs and arms feeling tired. Entering the dome, Dean began to configurate with some controls. What is he..? Suddenly, he felt his whole body becoming tired and pressured and he found it hard to move. "L-Lord.. Hokag..." he mustered. Even his lips were feeling a little tired.

Then hearing the Hokage speaking to him, Egress responded, "Yes, sure, but.. what exactly is this..?" he had wondered. Everything seemed strange to him and he felt as if the gravitational pressure were pulling down on him than normal.
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Tenchi laughed a little, and he looked as Egress. "As I thought. I had a feeling that you never had done weight training before. Well, let me explain to you what this machine does before we start our training. This machine has the ability to increase the gravitational pull in this dome. This even reaches into the building itself, so the maximum on the machine is only 3 times the normal gravitational force. Right now we are at 2 times the normal force, meaning all of your weight and the weights weight is multiplied by 2. By using the gravity people will be able to go beyond the regular limits in speed, strength, and endurance due to this chamber. Though the thing is, so people will not get stress fractures and such when they first get in here they normally train in steps. I have decided since you already are a very capable ninja I knew the 50 pounds of weights would be very good for you."

He turned back around toward the machine and pressed a few button stepping back as a wall of diamond surrounded the machine. "Well, now for the training part of my explaination. It is mostly what I said above about the gravitation properties. We will not be doing anything barbaric like running laps till you collapse and die because that would be fairly boring, and I would have to die of boredom watching you run in circles. When we come in here we will spar with our weights on at all times. You will not take off your weights ever, unless you are told otherwise by me to take them off." He laughed a little again.

He lifted up his arms a little not struggling at all, but flexing. Then he raised up his right leg, and put it down. After that he lifted up his left leg up and then put it down. He then cracked his neck and turned back to Egress. "I do not care what you do. You can do taijutsu the whole time, a mix of taijutsu and ninjutsu, I really do not care. Your goal is to beat the hell out of me. My goal is to beat the hell out of you. Now if you are ready I wish you to begin." Tenchi said that when he was 10 meters back from Egress. So, now it begins. I wonder how this is going to go? His sharringan will probably mess him up a lot if he uses it because of the huge difference in interpretive speed with the eyes and his decreased movement not allowing him to fight as fast as he normally be able to. Soon enough though he will be able to do it easily.

OOC: From now on you will post 3 or more paragraphs, each paragraph has to be at least 5 full lines or more. I do not see a problem with 4 lines unless you repeatively do it with every para each post
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Absorbing the new information Lord Hokage has told him, he began to review what he has been told. "Interesting, gravitational manipulation in a piece of machiney..." he said. So, in this dome the gravity can be increased to help capable shinobi to become sharper and stronger in certain ninjutsu skills such as Taijutsu or even further speed of handseal weaving. Basically, with this, my senses can become stronger and aware than ever before, adding up the talent of ninja. He began to flex out his weights, they were tighter and stronger than before but he had faced this previously. Taking four seconds to lift up his pressured body parts, Egress could tell that this is pretty advance and difficult stuff. Well, at least if I grow older, my bones, muscles, and physical combat won't be frail..

The training should help alot. "Sure thing Lord Hokage, the weights will remain on me no matter what" he reassured. I guess I'll just stick with hand-to-hand combat for now, but it definetly won't be easy since facing the Hokage, it's possible I'm inferior, especially since my chakra is split in half. I wonder how they're doing... Suddenly, information transported to Egress's mind as his memory of his clone's experiences came through. Ah, I knew they could do it. They pass real well, except for karamu who failed to... Wait, if I'm here and all the clones are gone, who's going to tie him up to a log and roll him down..?! Oh, I'll do that tommorow during his lunch time, and I'm going to do it twice heh heh... he devised evily.

"Ready when you are.. Hokage.." he began. No gates yet, you still need to work on forcing your will past through this resistance and make yourself fast even in this state. With a goal in mind, he intended for his speed to remain normal without the extra gravity even in the extra pull. Trying to use some ninjutsu, he felt his hands sorta slow and could tell that the Hokage could react to it. Actually, I'm might as well stick to Taijutsu.. Trying as much as he could, in three seconds, Egress turned around and "ran" towards Tenchi. It felt like time was slowing down on him, when really the pressure was pushing on him down so he began to strategize. To break through this extra pressure, it's pulling me down so I need to use all I learned and anything new to resist that force and move my back and head up! Egress slowly walked or shifted on the ground to Lord Hokage and then jumped! "Dynamic Action!" Egress would send a barrage of punches and kicks, but he felt as if his attack were being nullified and being pulled down immediately when he jumped, as the expierence is defiently new to him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Egress Uchiha on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:57 pm

OOC: Sorry had to do some stuff. Now, back to the training. My characters name is Tenchi

IC: Tenchi stood there watching the movements of Egress. He knew exactly what Egress was about to do. Humm Dynamic Entry? I wonder if he knows that that will not work in this gravity. The gravity will pull him and his weights to the ground if he jumps. I guess I really don't need to be worried, I'll just stand where I am and then react. All strength and energy is priceless in battle there is no point in reacting to something I don't need to react to. Tenchi watched how the gravity pulled Egrees back to the ground falling before he had expected. As he fell back to the ground fairly close to Tenchi. Just as Egress landed he put a fair amount of power into a punch and a sweeping kick. One with his right heading towards the center of Egress's chest while turning his hips and spinning into a sweeping kick.

Finally, when he completed his spin he stood back in a stable stance with his hands in an open fisted stance. Damn these weights are a lot heavier than I though. I need to remember how heavy these things are for later. I felt a little off trying to do that, and my arms are so heavy. All well anyways. What ever doesn't kill me makes me stronger I guess that is what they say. He stood his ground keeping his arms up in the open fisted stance. He began to laugh about the weight of the weighs and smiled at Egress.

"Oh, these weights are freakin heavy. I guess that is what I get for being a silly old man. I probably can't even jump in these things. Well, anyways I have something to tell you. Remember the gravity and the weight that is on your body. Do not jump, in such as gavitational force. It is just a waste of energy. Like right now I am wasting my energy standing and talking to you with my arms up. You may think you may have it bad, but my weight I have on my body is much heavier than yours. Now back to the battle. Remember do not waste energy you do not need to waste. Always take advantage of anything, even if your enemy is talking like I am now. Do not wait for their rambling to be over to attack, attack them when they talking because they are probably just trying to stall for something bigger. Also, do not forget disception, just because you do not seem something doesn't mean it isn't there. Pay attention to all the actions every enemy. The smarter ones will not waste a move, everything has a purpose with them. Now, back to the battle." Tenchi smiled as he focused wind chakra into his hands as he talked and when he finished he thrusted them forward as 2 huge air blasts move forward through the air seemingly invisible in the air though some ripples in the air can be seen. I really didn't need to charge them like that, but I was trying to teach him a lesson.

Name of Jutsu: Wind Palms
Spoiler:
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

The jounin had let him in, and he'd deceived them easy. Ithuriel was in no mood to fight, but it was easy to get inside of the building. All he had to do was ask, the people treated him as if he was returning permanently into the village. But what he'd found out was something new...something that sparked a small fire in his mind. One of the jounin had told him that the Hokage had taken someone under his wing. It wasn't the fact that Ithuriel was jealous is was the fact that it was another Uchiha. Someone of the same clan as him, someone powerful he'd heard. ANBU/Jounin level, so he was probably A Ranked. Ithuriel couldn't wait to see him. The Hokage was probably taking him under his wing for training, but why pick and Uchiha?

Did he want Ithuriel dead?

Walking in the massive room was hard, Ithuriel felt a tremendous weight all over his body and it gave him a crushing feeling. He'd have to get used to it though, and anyways he'd have the advantage if anything happened. It was a "gravity chamber" of some sort, like the technology they had back in Kumogakure except less better. Walking slowly over to the two training, Ithuriel smiled, knowing the Uchiha could see him coming. Whether he'd attack or not...well that was completely up to him."So the Hokage went an got another Uchiha to replace me. What's your name Uchiha?"
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm

As his attack failed and from the moment he had jumped he was immediately pulled down, right into his enemy's area! Expecting a counter from the Hokage, Egress tried to react to it but the gravity seemed to have been pulling down his weights and he felt his bones had become weaker, as he's sweating long beads of sweat. He was then kicked by a swift kick to the chest, Egress had only a moment to move a little to the left, but the attack was strong enough to send him tumbling down the floor. Attempting to rebound, he actually just held himself to the ground like an animal. He jumped up but was pulled down by the immense force and he struggled to land on his feet.

Hearing the words from the Hokage's advice, he decided to follow it for awhile, until he could get use to this type of training, he would have to avoid aerial attacks, which can almost make his evasion dodges difficult. Getting up, he began to anticipate he Hokage's next movements and to expect his incoming attacks. This could be useful, I could get use to perceiving motions without the assistance of the Sharingan.. he thought. "Ah yes, you're very much correct Lord Hokage.." he said. "The increased gravity pulls me down much quicker than usual, so it limits my fighting style, however it can also..." Thinking of a strategy, the gravity pulling him down in that well can assist him in using ninjutsu, but it requires accurate thinking to use it correctly...

He felt as he had little chance in completing his task, as it seems the Hokage had a better experience in this type of training and he was new to such things. He then sees the Hokage moving his hands and throwing something invisible, or it could be nothing at all. But like it was said, there was no point in wasting energy and performing useless things, it is important to perceive as much stamina as possibly. This could be Ninpou... or Fuuton but... Egress thought due to previous encounters with enemy ninjutsu. He lifted both of his hands over his head, and anticipating it, he felt two painful forces leveling at him and he was knocked back violently.

Focusing chakra on his hands as the two blasts connected, he was flipped over and then with his hands pressed to the ground, he flipped himself back up! Hmm.. intruiging.. it was Fuuton after all.. It might appear that Egress was actually dodging and evading the Hokage's attacks, but it is actually to Egress, that he's "experimenting" and utilizing whatever advantages and uses this new technology has offered to him and use it against his enemy. He felt two sharp pains in his chest, but he did his best to ignore it, or most of it. "Alright then Lord Hokage... guess it's my move now.." he said. In three seconds, Egress flickered six handseals and molded chakra in his gullet. "Katon: Goukakyuu!" he conjoured. Egress blasted out a huge fireball heading towards Lord Hokage, just in time for a stranger to walk in and ask for Egress's name.. Hmm..?
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 pm

It seemed as if the kid was good, better than an average jounin. The Hokage was training this guy to possibly try and mimic his powers. He had the Mangekyou Sharingan, or some type of power, even Ithuriel could feel it with in him. But it didn't look like he had any near death battle experiences, or experiences outside of the village. Maybe he did, but Ithuriel got the feeling that he didn't. He was still in the middle of the battle with the Hokage, and must have didn't hear Ithuriel clearly when he talked to him. His agility however was pretty good with the weights on and the gravity, but if Ithuriel decided to attack, they would both be dead mean. He didn't have any weights, and they had to deal with the gravity and the weights. He was pretty good, though the Hokage must have seen a lot in him to be training him by himself. Ithuriel doubted his talents, but he did take note of the power that he was showing.

Still in the midst of the battle, Ithuriel wanted the Uchiha's focus. He'd gotten slammed by the Hokage's Fuuton jutsu, and Ithuriel let out a slight chuckle as it happened. How could an Uchiha fall for any ninja less of that? The Hokage was good at summonings and ninjutsu not that much else. He'd never seen him to taijutsu that much, he probably lacked in that area. The Uchiha was pretty flexible with his motions, but if he kept getting hit, it wouldn't matter how pretty he'd looked dodging attacks, he'd get fucked up. But however he was quick to react with a Katon Ninjutsu. Ithuriel didn't want the Hokage reacting, so he quickly moved in the way, coating his hands and doing a ninjutsu. "Koteheki" With his hands covered in chakra, Ithuriel slapped at the fireball, brushing it away with ease. The fireball moved to the side with ease, reducing to nothing but hot air.

"Oi! Oi! Didn't you hear me? I was talking to you! I asked you what your name was and you didn't tell me. Is that how you treat your superiors? Tell me your name Uchiha kid, please? With a cheery on top?" Ithuriel gave him a big smile and two thumbs up from under his dark trench coat. He looked like a moving shadow with his long black hair handing over the trench coat, but Ithuriel was just trying to be nice. He wanted to make friends with the Uchiha, but it seemed as if the Uchiha did not want to be friends with him. It was no matter though, friends or not.

He still had power to obtain...
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Tenchi watched as his student took the blasts from his fuuton technique. What is this? Why would he take an attack from such a jutsu? He might be testing out some stuff, but he needs to be weary of taking on the unknown. He may of have an idea of what they were, but really he should have tried to dodge it. Tenchi then felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. The presence of Kenshi Uchiha was near. He turned to see Kenshi Uchiha standing there, saying his comment about him training another Uchiha. Humm, such as rude thing to say. I wonder what he is doing hear. Wait what is that? He heard the roar of fire going in the air, and he turned to see a fireball charging right at him through the air. He put up him hands in the air in front of him preparing to stop the ninjutsu with another technique, but Kenshi had beaten him to it being so much lighter than Tenchi at the moment, he could move much faster than he could, and Kenshi was never a slow person from what he had known. Kenshi deflected the technique away from him and he looked at Kenshi again. He listened to the another one of Kenshi's comments. Oi, again with his ruddness. Such disrespect for a fellow family member. Ah, since they are family I guess disrespecting one another is what they do now and then.

Tenchi laughed a little after Kenshi said his comment, and he took off his weights. He dropped them and they landed with a large crash on the ground making large cracks and indents in the ground. He looked at the ground and laughed again. "Holy crap those things were heavy. So, Kenshi what are you doing here? Yes, I am training another Uchiha, but that is only because he seems to have potential not just because he is an Uchiha. Anyways the Uchiha do need a new leader since you left. You were a leader type to the people in the Uchiha clan, and when you left they needed someone else to look up to. So, I walked around the village a few hours ago and I saw this Uchiha. I then decided to train him and here we are now."

Tenchi turned back to Egress. "Well, then Egress you can take off your weights right now. It is okay I have some business I guess from Kumo, or maybe this is a personal business from an old friend. Please relax and sit down, be pacient we can go back to training soon." He turned back to Kenshi and smiled. He remembered the good old days when Kenshi was part of Kononhagakure no Sato. He was one of the strongest in the village, and went to Kumo because he didn't want the Leaf Village to go to war with the Cloud Village. "Now, then I will save you the ramblings of an old man. Just tell me why you are here. I know that you are not back to return to being a Konoha Shinobi. So, now then, why are you here?" He said that as he began to walk away from Egress trying to get Kenshi to follow him.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:29 pm

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here training this "Egress". I can't believe Uchiha have stammered to an all time low. Uchiha don't get trained by the Hokage, Uchiha get trained by Uchiha! That's the way it's been. Give up on training this worthless Uchiha.." Ithuriel turned to Egress and squinted at him, spitting near his feet. Turning back to the Hokage he resumed his speech. "What the fuck is up with this god damned gravity here? You like getting off to this Hokage? Feel's like a fat bitch is on top of ya? Oh, what you gonna fuck this Egress bitch into shape and send him off to kill me? You're a crazy motherfucker." Ithuriel began to notice what the Hokage was doing. He wasn't dumb after all, and the attempt to get him away from Egress was pretty futile. Ithuriel wouldn't fall for that. Letting a out a slight laugh he smiled from the corner of his lips as the Hokage began to move, subtly trying to get him away.

"That shit's not gonna work. Stand your old ass still. I'm here to deliver a got damn message. What a fucking dumbass...I don't want that pitiful motherfuckers shit eyes. I can get better shit from my own nut sack. By the way, who the fucks Kenshi? My name is Ithuriel, Ithuriel the Hassalim, and I expect to be respected that much, or I'll kill your ass. Ya hear? Don't make come back here and kill some little leafs. Usually I'm a peaceful motherfucker, but ever since I got here I had a bad taste in my mouth and its this fucking Uchiha piece of shit. Egress...Fuck that name. I'm named after a got-damn motherfuckin angel, he should be licking my toes now." Ithureil turned and glared at him once more, flicking him off.

With a flash of black cloth, Ithuriel suddenly disappeared from his spot, only to appear beind the Hokage, with his fingers on his head, pointing them like a gun. It was hard to move that fast in so much gravity, but it wouldn't hurt Ithuriel. He was a kumo nin, meaning he had untold power. Ithuriel pressed his fingers up against the Hokage's head, and slightly put his hand on his shoulder to keep him there. "There's a fucking note falling on the ground. Read it by yourself when I leave. By the way, this Egress, your Egress bitch, you better train him good. I know some guys that would fuck him over in a moments notice if they ever had the chance. Right now I could give 'em that chance, and this piece of shit dome or training wouldn't be worth shit anymore. In leaving Konoha I got even stronger. Yeah that's right, I got the Mangekyou Sharingan and power is leaking out my ass. If I ever come here again this Egress sum'a bitch better be ripe. Train him till his asshole is wet and wide, I want to be able to stick a sword up his ass and carry him around like a trophy." Ithuriel pointed the fake gun at Egress. "You better be strong bitch, or I'll fucking kill you." With that, a note drifted to the Hokage's feet as Ithuriel suddenly faded away into nothingness. The exit door slammed open as if a ghost had hit it, and Ithuriel was gone. The note read...

" Dear Hokage-sama,

So you have delivered me Kenshi Uchiha, though he no longer answers to that name. He has become something more. Granted with this, I will soon make a trip to your village so we can talk.

Raziel the Archangel."
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:30 pm

The rude comments of Kenshi started to make him annoyed. He hated it when people were hypocritical. He didn't show it though because he really didn't want to make it known he was angry. He always tried to make things run as smoothly as possible instead of throwing a wrench in a machines gears and make it break down. Such disrespect coming from a person demanding respect. He was insulting my apprientice and the genin. How dare he ask respect from me, when he has shown me none. He may have gotten power when he left, but something tells me that this power didn't come from the Raikage. Indeed the Raikage is powerful, I think that this has something to do with the Mangekyo Sharrigan? I guess I will have to see the next time he comes here to the village. Tenchi watched as Kenshi tried to 'disappear' in front of his eyes using his fast speed. He knew that Kenshi or now it is Ithureil wasn't going to harm him, so he let him appear behind him. He was unphased by any of the speed that had just been shown to him.

He laughed when he put the gun styled fingers behind his head. "Have you really became so arrogent to think that you are fast enough to disappear from my sight? I was trained by one of the fastest ninja ever. He was an expert assassin, you are no where near his speed. Granted you are being restricted by gravity, you still are not as fast as him without it. You might be that fast, but I severly doubt you are. Obviously you do not have a level head, which is a fatal mistake in battle. I thought that you were taught better than that." He looked back to Egress. "You are allowed to leave. We will continue this session later." I know that Kenshi knows about having a level head, but it doesn't hurt to repeat it to someone so arrogent and such a hard head.

Tenchi looked back to Ithereil, just to see him run off out of the gravity dome. He looked at the peice of paper floating to the ground and he grabbed it mid air. He opened the note and read it after Egress was gone. So, he is going to come here this time. I wonder why he is coming here. Maybe I actually do have something to offer him worthwhile, if the gods allow it. Something is within my power to actually give the Raikage something I can get with relitive ease. Maybe he might want that, but it is hard to predict what he will say to something like that. I guess I will find out when he comes here. He walked to the center of the room to turn off the machine resetings the security locks on the controls and he picked up his weights, putting them back on. He then walked out through the dome doors reseting the securty out there, too. He walked out to the village streets seeming to disappear out of sight to normal people.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm

With his fireball heading towards the Hokage, he could see his attack being blocked, but by the stranger who had interrupted their training! Oh goodie.. what do we have here, I'm I gonna take down two shinobi while in this state.. come' on... he thought. But then he had heard the stranger asking for his name, in which case he didn't intend to answer until he found out more information about this person... it's unwise to leak information to unfamiliar people.. He certainly did not know who this stranger was but it was good to allow the Hokage to take care of this. Just then, he had heard the Hokage telling him to take the weights off and could tell that this could mean their training was over or a short break was needed for while he takes care of some things.

He had then heard this "Kenshi"'s curses and insults at him and the gravity dome that he grew tired. At the moment he had heard Kenshi, it took him two seconds to remember that he had heard of the name before. He knew the elders told him that one of the strongest in their Uchiha clan was named "Kenshi" and he was extremely revered, but that was all that he had heard about this person. And from what Kenshi had said, Egress could only conclude that this was the Kenshi Uchiha his father had told him about. Might as well keep my mouth close, even if he dosen't, he seems pretty strong... he decided. He was able to accept the cursing and swearing out from the loud-mouth, even the insult to his own name didn't bother Egress. An angel..? Would that be a fallen angel banished from the heavens and becoming a weak demon..? What a lesser imp, how inferior...

Hearing that Kenshi had Mangekyou, Egress could infer that this was that power had done to the Uchiha. How depressing, that his massive vision lost had made him scared of death, bet he only has 20% of his vision left hehe.. He suddenly felt his bones relaxing and his muscles getting a little more to the gravity change, confirming that he has the ability to surpass the doubled gravity pull. Ignoring most of the trash Kenshi said, he saw him pulled out a weird-looking projectile. Hmm... more technology, shinobi with no pride at all, one thing I could say is that I hate "technology" these days.. he sighed inside. As Kenshi left, Egress could only describe one thing about him: pathetic. Exactly why I sealed away my Mangekyou powers, Captain Jin... he thought inside remembering the deaths of his comrades in ANBU and could only fault himself of saving the mission instead of his comrades..

Leaving after Kenshi had left, Egress absorbed the information about Kumogakure and the Raikage. Interesting, I need to know much more about this matter... Leaving the dome to leave the Hokage alone, he felt his body returning to its normal self. Better, I don't think I'll take these weights off yet.. he decided. Egress is going to give Karamu a little something to help out his taijutsu a little.. Ah yes! The students.. it's been hours since I'm gone. I do hope that they're still there! He leaped from roof to roof to get to the training field, going to judge the genin's performance and seeing if they pass as shinobi, or send back to the Academy for more teaching...
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down