Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing Requests for Kyo (Closed)

Go down

Drawing Requests for Kyo (Closed) Empty Drawing Requests for Kyo (Closed)

Post by Battei Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 am

Please note whether or not the title says CLOSED or OPEN. If it is CLOSED, please do not post here. Because I have many people asking for pics, I have decided to start doing drawing in my spare time. Do not ask me how your image is going or how far along it is. I will get to these in any order that I wish and whenever I want to do them. Also note that the more complex the drawing, the longer it may take.

Below are the drawing that I am currently working on. When completed, they will be crossed off and a spot will open up on the list. Members of the Wasuremono come first in my book as they are in my Org. If ever I have a new member while the list is full they will automatically be bumped onto the list. If there are five drawings in the Later Drawings section do not post a drawing request.

Current Drawings:
  • Ryu
  • Kazuko
  • Kiyoshi
  • Hayaji

Later Drawings:

When submitting a request IN A NEW TOPIC, please use the following template;

Name: (I want the name regardless of wether or not it is relevant.)
Physical Appearance: (Give me as much details as possible. This includes dojutsu design, hair design, clothing design and so on. I is highly recommended to use images and will greatly determine whether yours is chosen or not. Do not give me colors.)
Main Jutsu Used: (I might include something indicating their jutsu. My choice.)
Other: (Other may include weapons, and other items you wish to have on there along with any info you think I might want.)

When you post your request, please have the name of your character and also put the date. EXAMPLE: Battei Sennin (8/12/09)
As for color, that will be up to Mirage which has yet to be discussed on how she will do that. The template above will be changed constantly as this continues to better help myself give you what you want.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down