Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnT Lounge

+2
Kaji-Kanto
Arisa~<3
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AnT Lounge Empty AnT Lounge

Post by Arisa~<3 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 pm

“Hmm a taste of me and a squeeze of my ass?” She raises an eyebrow as her cheeks darken. “You take have either when ever your heart desires. How can I resist someone as beautiful as you, ne?” She wraps a playful arm around Kyoko’s waist as they walk beside one another. She could not help but wink at her as a twinkle of lust sparkles in Zero’s eyes. She had always taken a liking to women, and what could she say Kyoko was fine as hell.

After a walking for a bit what Riku says catches her off guard. The people around them were acting sort of strange. Zero didn’t mind the attention as long as no one touched. Had Riku done something? Probably, and that thought alone caused Zero to admire the male a great deal more then before. She smiles at him.

“It’s bother some yes, but if I did not risk appearing as I do now then my ideas would have never taken flight. Also,” She adds on. “I have someone like you to take care of all of those pesky people no?” She giggles softly. Giggling was still new to her and it sounded a bit odd as it rang in her ears, but it sounded cute.

After appearing In kusa a sight causes Zero to stop walking.

The Nara was surprised by the progress of the place. Not long before had she spoken to Kaji about the place, but it was already done up. The shock shown in her face for a moment before she regains her composure. She stood before a large building that just screamed newly built. The sigh read AnT Lounge, Zero already knew what it stood for. It was just one of those things she could easily understand. It was MAN made, what more hints did she need? With a soft smile she walks in through the sleek wooden door. The walls seemed to vibrate as the sound of the base in the loud music thundered throughout the room. The sound was welcoming. Zero had to fight the urge to start moving her hips with the beat. She would save the dancing for later.

The floor was tiled and a light coating of fog covered the floor. Blue strobe lights gave the room a sort of distorted feeling. The walls were painted black with strange blue and dark purple designs. On the left side of the lounge was a bar. It appeared well stocked of many different types of drinks. Comfortable chairs and bean bags were placed neatly off in a corner by the bar where those who were not enjoying the atmosphere around them could relax and try to regain their composure. The bar table was large, large enough for people to stand on. There were two poles joining the table top and the ceiling. They were more then likely stripper poles. That fact was not surprising. In another section of the lounge was a sleek dance floor accompanied with a DJ booth. The music had to come from some where, A DJ was most defiantly needed. Other then these things, there were round table scattered throughout the place. Like the bar table, Poles joined the circular tables and the ceiling. Even though having sexy females working would be a definite treat, Zero would not tolerate perverted touching. She would make sure to inform the bouncers that the lovely dancers were not to be harmed. This was not a place for whores, this was a place for beautiful people to dance and show what they are made of. Ninjas could enjoy themselves and not worry about anything but enjoying themselves.

Obviously the tables had another meaning to them. Hidden behind a fancy door was none other than a kitchen. It was large, and well stocked with any and all items. There were more rooms then the main room. The kitchen was located by the bar, beyond the dance floor was a private section of which Zero would make clear that it was constantly monitored and only for massages. The reason she figured it would be perfect for massages because in that main section of the hidden rooms was a large hot tub. It would be perfect for relaxing.
Beyond all of this, connecting to the private section and the main lounge was a section that was for VIP only. For now Zero was mostly focus on her surroundings. She was impressed with everything. One thing she was going to stress on Riku and Kaji would be…this would not be just a bar full of half naked dancing women. The girls needed a break and sound male dancers would be greatly needed. She would press the issue after she got over exploring the surroundings. There would also need to be a place for the dancers to rest and maybe stay if they did not want to travel all the way home. Then again Zero was not yet done exploring.

“This place is amazing!” She mutters softly.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

AnT Lounge Empty Re: AnT Lounge

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Kaji let out a slight yawn as he had his hand over a maid he had brought from Kumogakure. he let out a long yawn and soon looked at zero. He winked at her and then at kyoko. ”I guess you like my work? 25 minutes flat, gotta love being able to have the entire civilian population work for you. Now i guess i should show you the Vip Room.”

Kaji started to walk and the maid followed him. Kaji’s hand was behind him and his finger wagged and urged them all to follow him. The soon passed the many secret rooms and soon came to a wall. Kaji placed his hand onto part of the wall and let out a slight yawn. The wall vanished almost instantly and inside revealed a room. As Kaji walked through it he vanished from the group sight along with the maid who had followed him.

Inside was a large almost seemed to be endless room. On various parts it was blocked out by a blanket of smoke from smoke machines. The speakers were vibrating visciously as techno music splurged into the room. In the center was a single pole and then by looking up you would see various platforms almost levitating in the air. The platforms would fall to the ground by stepping onto a panel on the ground. Along the wall were mirrors that made the room seem endless but behind the mirrors were a new room. Each mirror was a different room that could be rented out to people who actually needed a place to stay. Throughout there were booths with tables that looked almost as if you sat in one you will be sucked into its comfort forevor.

After that the room simply started to shake with lights as a 3-d dancefloor was glowing with different colors. (Imagine a floor and wall and ceiling full of flashing squares.) There was also a bar on the side and a man with closed eyes and silver hair stood behind it. He was shaking drinks for a man who was sitting at the bar. Kaji wandered over to them.

”Zero, Riku and kyoko meet Mizo and Daisuke. Daisuke is what i guess you could call a bouncer. Mizo is the chef, trust me you will moan when you eat his food, and he will also be a male dancer. Now, as for the other employees they will show up sooner or later. Unreliable chicks what can i say? Oh and cherry here..... i guess she will work here to i dont know.”

Kaji shrugged at it he let out a deep yawn. The maid was blushing and nuzzling kaji. Kaji let out another sigh. He shook his head and flicked his pets nose and she soon walked away. ”I’m sorry for that, She got clingy after Kumogakure. I dont feel like sending her home and she is a good cook i guess.” Kaji then hit the bar and mizo placed down a drink. He was silent and had his eyes hidden under a hood. Mizo threw back his head and downed the drink and soon let out a yawn his breath smelling of blood. As mizo drew his hand back a drop of his blood hit the bar and he soon whipped it off with a bloody rag as well.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 pm

**before the lounge**

Kyoko smiled at Zero but she bit her lip looking at Zero. Kyoko was always attracted to men, still is to this day but she could not help but to playfully wrap her arms around her waist, grabbing her ass. He was looking around, hoping to make all the other men jealous. Kyoko always had a thing for some type of girls, although it was not common, it always made Kyoko smile so pleasantly. She moved close to her ear and lightly bit on it, smiling and lightly giggling. "You taste very sweet" she whispered in her ear "im going to have lots of fun with you"

Riku was kinda freaked out at the moment, it was bad enough to see Kyoko and Zero being very close to each other but when Kyoko started to playfully grab her ass and bite her ear, Riku just looked away knowing that the awkwardness seeing his family do something like that was awful. To Riku, seeing that was simular to seeing someone like his father getting it on with a close friend or associate to him. Its just not pleasant to look at. Geez, he thought, no decency eh? Eh I cant blame auntie though he thought to himselfRiku closed his eyes, when he open then again, it remained black. He wished someone would start to mess with them, he would have the right to literally tear them apart, literally, without the fear of someone stopping him. He continued to have those eyes until they reach to the lounge

**At the lounge**

Riku eyes return back to its pale aqua color but he was literally astounded to see this building already up and running. In Riku's mind, he was picturing that he would have to make alot of the choices like finding the permit to make the building, finding the amount of money to fund it, construction, then exterior design, outerior design. But this man, this demon, had made it happen in less than twenty-five minutes, which to him astounded him even more. He walked on the flooring, looking around and seeing all the lights and tables around the whole entire side of the building. He heard the loud techno music go on over and over. It slightly irritated him since he was not use to all of the techno, it was not his favorite to be exact but that would have to be something that he would have to get use to, real quick. He looked down and saw all of the fog on the floor, the lighting and then the bar. The bar was amazing. Riku went over and saw the amount of alcohol that could literally put every other bar into shame and regret of even opening a bar. The best part about it was that there were a few poles on the bar so that the dancers could use that for 'entertainment' purposes. There were a few main parts of this side of the building that would be able for many main events to happen when there were going to be more dancers. Riku did not mind it one bit, but the fact that this was suppose to be a safe enviroment and not a place where the women that come here feel threaten or umcomfortable made Riku alittle thoughtful on the cause and already had something set up

Kyoko was surprised as she looked astounded by all of the things, the gadgets, the lighting and the poles and the alcohol. The alochol was what made Kyoko smile alot more seeing that she could get her drink on in this place regardless. The funny thing about Kyoko was that she did not get drunk, she gets alittle more looser and alot more fun, but never drunk or slur her words, which was odd in many case cause many woman her size would easily fall over from the amount of alcohol he consumes. Kyoko walks over to the one of the non-fancy and looked inside, seeing all of the kitchen materials and culinary aspiring items all over. Kyoko could not only get her drink on but her grub on as well, in private that is. She glanced over and see's Kaji coming over. She walked over to him, greeting him with a small kiss on the cheek. She smiled as her and Riku were lead into the private section of the lounge. Kyoko was not only impressed in the front, it was the back that made it look very surreal and very sexual. This placed almost oozed with sex, seeing there were beds all over and poles. An added bonus Kyoko saw was the cooler that was probably filled with all sorts of alcohol in it. Kyoko nodded in approval

"Well well, little Kaji has done and gone over the top. This place is very, very club oriented. I feel like Im going to have a good time working here"

Riku nodded as well. "It seems to me the work is already done, now all we need to do is recruit alot of male and female 'dancers'. Wont be hard, since we will be able to pay well" Riku knew that they could, he easily deduced that if Kaji was able to create this thing from nothing into something spectacular in a matter of minutes, he was sure that his wealth was nothing short of being a rich man. Riku looked around abit before he was introduced into three new characters. Mizo Sangana was one of them, Riku knew him back from The Creed in water country so he was not new to him. Riku smiled "Its good to see you again, Mizo. I hope you will be able to make those orgasmic pancakes like you use to do when you cooked there. I remember all the ladies were on you cause of that. The moaning they did was exponitally ridiculous" he smiled a bit. The next character was Daisuke, another character who was new to him. He seemed to have a calm approach, due to his facial expression and glasses, he had a more intellectual side to him. Nonetheless, Riku greeted him properly "I hope you enjoy your stay here eh? We'll make sure, you have a good time" The last character was an maid, she did not have a name yet but she looked very cute in Riku's eyes. He bowed in front of her out of respect "An honor to have you with us and it is an honor to have all of you spare your time with us. It isnt everyday we open up a lounge in Kusagakure, no? In any case, my name is Riku Shikyo, potential jounin of Kumogakure and co-founder of the AnT lounge, a pleasure to meet all of your acquintances"

Kyoko waved to all them, not really trying to introduce, more so trying to get the alcohol and food. She felt like she hasnt eaten and she really did not. She barely ate at the dinner from the Raikage's place since she felt she was too low class to eat with someone of such high honor. She bowed her head towards them
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Daisuke still couldn’t believe that he had agreed to, or somewhat forced into, becoming a bouncer for a club, even the name itself was just… strange. Ant, he knew exactly what that meant but preferred to refer to it purely as that because he didn’t want to feel perverted. Kaji had purposely given Daisuke the job to meet scandalously clothed women and forget about Rain. As the thought was brought back to him, Daisuke still couldn’t believe his luck with women; first, the girl he fell in love with died a month after they go out, then the next girl has the ability to steal his chakra and element from him with just one kiss.

Daisuke placed his head on the bar counter as he gave a deep sigh over his bad luck. He started to contemplate this whole “lounge” idea once more. Daisuke seriously did not believe that his first mission as a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist would be to become a bouncer, I mean, he never knew what to expect from the organization but C’mon. As soon as he stepped into the area about an hour ago, he knew that this place would explode with people soon and, from the look of the bedrooms, some people might be having some fun in more ways than one. Daisuke didn’t bother to explore too much, he felt that he should get more meaningful things done than this.

Daisuke gave another sigh, maybe he was just being too uptight, maybe he just needed to mellow out and have some fun, and lord knows when Daisuke ever put on a real smile before. Tenson Akujin started to shake again, nodding in agreement with Daisuke’s recent thoughts. “If you do get lucky, make sure I get to watch.” Daisuke gave a slight chuckle at the statement his sword made and looked up at Mizo, who was making another cup of his famous “Blood Smoothie”. And Daisuke thought Akujin was maniacal. That was probably his third serving today. He even offered Daisuke some, which he quickly declined.

After a while, Daisuke noticed Kaji’s sudden appearance, he was with three people, one young man with silver hair that didn’t look too much older than him and two… two…Daisuke’s thoughts momentarily stopped at the sight of the at the two… attractive women with them. Daisuke hung his head as the perverted thoughts came back to his head while Akujin shook in laughter. He raised his head back up as he and Mizo was introduced by Kaji, then he stared at Mizo as he swallowed the smoothie in one go, Daisuke honestly didn’t know how long it would take him to get used to that.

Daisuke turned his attention towards the young man as he greeted him, Mizo, and the maid that Kaji brought back. Daisuke just gave him a simple nod, at first glance, he seemed like one of those pretty boys that would have girls throwing themselves at him left and right, Daisuke knew because he dealt with a lot of them back at the academy in Kumo, but this one seemed like the type to not get too hotheaded from it. He raised an eyebrow, though, at the mention of Kumogakure, but quickly forgot about it as his eyes diverted to the other two women. Daisuke blushed madly and quickly brought his scarf up to his face as the revenge of the perverted thoughts came back with full force. He slid his hand underneath his glasses to rub his eyes as the blade shook hysterically once more. Daisuke truly hated his teenage hormones.

He figured that he should be polite and formally introduce himself. After fixing his glasses on the bridge of his nose, Daisuke spoke with his mouth covered by his scarf. "It's a pleasure doing business with you all. As Kaji has told you, my name is Daisuke. Daisuke Hikaru, Jonnin of Kirigakure and a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. I will try my best to enforce my role here while, at the same time, respecting all those around me, including all of you.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Ooc; Sorry its short and not all that great. My head hurts and I had to make this a quick post.

Zero seemed more interrested in her surroundings then the people at the moment. After Riku introduces himself to the new people, Zero smiles faintly and bows.

"Its a pleasure to meet you all. I am Zero Nara and will be one of your fellow co workers. I look foward to the time I spend here with all of you." Her words were the truth. Soon she could feel a deep blush creeping across her cheeks. She just realized how she was dressed when meeting all of these new people. Despite how she disliked wearing cloths, she was still sort of shy by nature. Had she just walked past these people with out knowing them, she would have been fine. Being inteoduced to new people in such revealing clothing was a little embarassing. Meeting with Riku and Kyoko wasnt as bad, but there were more people around her now.

"Hehe Riku why don't you try dancing every once in a while." She says with a soft grin. That would be interresting and it would surely bring in more female costomers. "Maybe we can set up a pole outside for you to dance on, I'm sure you would attract a lot of attention and would promote us well." A little after she had spoken her stomach growls. She looks at Mizo.

"Food that will make one moan hm? Sounds interresting...after the tour i'll have to hit you up on your food if its as good as Kaji says it is." Maybe ill even dance a little once everything is settled. She thinks to her self. She was trying to pull her self out of her lazy habits. She wanted to be more active and have a more fun filled life. Stressing over being a ninja and sleeping all the time was not her idea of the good life.[code][quote][u]
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Kaji let out a deep yawn as he placed his hand againts the wall. He hit a button and the piece of wall that was there sunk in. ”Oh yes the final taste of this thing. The ultimate fusion of luxury and technology.”

Soon the giant wall of smoke to kaji’s left was sucked in and soon the mood changed as something white and grainy slowly opened up. It soon continued to expand and soon a large body of sparkling agua water was shown. Kaji started to walk over to the beach. He kicked his boots off to the sides and soon placed a foot into the ‘sand’. He let out a deep yawn as it was nice and warm just like a summers day. Kaji continued to walk and soon made it all the way to the water. Kaji dipped his hand into it and stood up. He turned around and instantly with a slight smile threw it at kyoko and zero.[

”Refreshing aint it? I had this specially developed by myself of course to create the ultimate bar. Its a endless ocean and beach. Basicly its beyond reality and its what i call techno reality. Were far from the ocean yet here is the entire ocean itself. Ahh it brings a smile on my face. Now i guess thats all i have to show yall. So have fun make some money get drunk whatever. I’ll be downstairs if you need me. Play nice Kiddys and of course Kyoko.”

Kaji began walking and soon he hit the floor and a staircase unfolded and he started walking down the stairs.
Mizo just stayed behind the bar his head down and his hand tucked into his hoodie waiting for the blood to couglate. He saw the beach out of his paripharales but the beach didn’t actually interest him. As he got up off the bar stool he took his full height of 6 foot 4 inches tall and his upper body. He let out a slight smirk from under the cloak as he flipped himself over the bar He then made his way towards the kitchen.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Riku watch as Mizo went into the kitchen, he almost hit himself over the ledging due to his height. Riku was always bothered by Mizo's height, mostly the fact that he was only 5'10, just an inch away from his father and at times it made him feel short. Nevertheless he still wish to meet up with Mizo again, its been awhile since he's actually seen someone from The Creed that actually liked him, even if it was alittle bit. He never got the full reaction nor the pleasure of hearing what Mizo had to say. They were both always busy, him being an S-rank Assassin and Riku being two ranks higher seperated the two. Riku sighed and he felt alittle hot, being in a room filled with alot of lights and gadgets made him feel alittle uneasy at first, so in order to feel not so confined into one space, he took off his blue jounin vest. It was already unzipped, so he just moved one arm out of the vest and through it over to one of the chairs.

"Ahh the feels alot better, maybe I'll be able to really feel this ocean breeze. Hehehehe" he scratched his head out of embrassment after hearing that he would have to dance once in awhile "Heh, well I did have to dance this one time I lost a bet to a few of my friends, I suppose I can try this skill again"

To say the least, Riku had a extremely define built for a young man. He was far from being hugely built, it was a rarity that his people had that type of frame. He was lean, by extremely muscular. The definition of the muscles from his shoulders, arms, biceps, triceps, pectulars, and abdomen. His back was also another part of his body that is well defined, the shoulder blades, the lower back and the muscles behind the frontal shoulders were defined and cut as well. The sheer cut of his body was that of a scuplture's defining a statue, some people has said that his body was crafted by unearthly forces but the honest truth was that was how he was genetically made up. He walked over to the reality room where he stepped onto the sand. The soft crunch with each step plus the added sea breeze pressing on his skin gave Riku a false capturing of the sense of home. He yawns as he looked at the water, blue and as clear of glass itself. He placed his hand into it and felt the warmth of the sea This is almost like bringing a genjutsu into reality....no not genjutsu...seishin...of course... Riku had forgotten that Kaji had the abilities of seishin. Riku smiled as he stood back up and looked at the sea.

Kyoko folded her arms, staring at Riku. "Tch" she smiled as she began talking to Zero "Trust me Zero, you wont have any problems with him dancing with a figure like that......hmmm...its funny, I remember him with he was just a little baby. I was holding him in my arms and his face lighting up everytime I laughed. Now he's like this. Almost makes me sad to say that he's growing up" she pretends to cry only to giggle alittle "What am I saying, making me sound like a mom of a sort eh, its weird enough that Im hear with you guys but thats fine with me" She smiled as she began to walk towards the kitchen "If you think thats good, wait to you see his dad and cousin. They would make any woman melt haha...but hey, get to know Riku. He's a nice guy, a bit shy but he'll open up to you. As for me, Im quite famish. I might ask for a huge stacks of those pancakes I hear from this guy. You two play nice k?" she blew a kiss at her before walking to the kitchen asking Mizo for many plates of pancakes

Riku stared at the sea, enticed by the tides coming in and going out. He closed his eyes and then took a deep breath "As I stare in at the sea, my mind and soul are comforted by the calmness of the water. Blessings of the sea, wash away the thoughts that are clouded and bring them back into your endless water can wash them away. Consume my soul, so it can rest easy and be still and at peace. The blue and endless sea....." he stopped as he open his eyes and looked at the sea still, unaware of everyone else's presences
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 am

Daisuke only gave slight interest when Kaji revealed the imaginary; He had felt Kaji’s illusions personally and knew for a fact that that beach would feel 100%. Daisuke shivered at the thought of the hundreds of bugs borrowing into his skin and was extremely glad that it really was only virtual reality. When Mizo took it upon himself to get an early start in his cooking, Daisuke wondered if what Kaji said about his cooking is true. Even though they were in the same group together, Daisuke didn’t think that they even conversed with each other or make any type of interaction except for the offering of the “smoothie”. It did make sense though since Mizo appeared to be a man of somewhat secrecy and Daisuke wasn’t the very talkative sight, actually, now that he thought about it, Daisuke realized that his little “introduction was probably the most he has spoken in a very long time.

Then, out of absolutely nowhere, Daisuke made a flinch as he felt a searing pain underneath his right arm, like it was being chopped off or something. Daisuke quickly held on to the arm, but the pain subsided in a second. Exactly, what was that though? And why did it happen? Daisuke looked at Akujin, which remained quiet and still. Great, now it wanted to shut up and leave him alone. Daisuke decided to shrug off the pain, though; it was probably just some sort of cramp, anyways.

Daisuke decided to take a look at everyone else, who appeared to be on the beach conversing and yawned. Unlike most people he knew, Daisuke didn’t mind being ignored. He was the type of person that wouldn’t usually speak to anyone unless they spoke with him and they wouldn’t usually speak to him, think that he was strange because of the fact that he was the “silent type”. As stated before though, Daisuke didn’t really care, he was more of a loner anyways, preferring to spend time with himself than other. Actually, the only people who would really give him a second look for a friendship was Kenji and Amiko, but, since they were dead, that fact didn’t do much for him.

Daisuke gave out a sigh though as he realized that he was in a club and clubs were the type of places where, if you didn’t try to meet people, why the hell are you here because you are going to be bored as hell. The only thing else for him to do here now is drink, but Daisuke refused to drink ever again. After the last time, Daisuke realized that he wasn’t the type of person that could really hold his liquor properly. After the last time, he blacked out after the third cup, woke up with several hickies on his neck that he hoped came from only girls, and was told that he was the liveliest person of the party, which his still didn’t understand to this day.

With no one to truly converse with, his sword being unusually silent and his refusal to drink, Daisuke decided to do the only thing he could think of, lay his head on the counter and daydream.

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

Text to Riku
Spoiler:
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Zero was truly amazed at the design of the place. The beach was a surprise, and it was the most shocking of all. She watches as Kaji departs and as Mizo stands. She felt intimidated. Her smaller height of 5’2 (I think) was nothing compared to his. She was short, sort of, and it was easy for other to tower over her. It was sort of nerve racking.

Zero catches her self stareing at Riku. His body was perfect in her eyes. Maybe it was her taste, or maybe it was the fact that Riku was a very handsome, no sexy individual. She had met a lot of beautiful people, but none were really as shy and calm as Riku seemed. He was also a great body guard, and her abilities made her curious. However right now she was not exactly thinking of his strength on a fighting level. She was too busy stareing at him, watching his movement as if in a trance. Her cheeks heat up and she is brought back to reality by Kyoko’s voice. She felt ashamed by that little action of hers, but soon she found her self covering her mouth and giggling softly as Kiyoko spoke to her. He sounded like such a cute kid when he was younger. Zero’s eyes widen a bit when Kiyoko walks out of the room. Play nicely, that wouldn’t be too much of a problem. The beach looked wonderful, Zero would surely enjoy relaxing there.

Before she goes to meet with Riku she watches Disuke. He seemed lonely and very quiet. That would not do. With a shy smile she approaches him when he lays his head down and places a gentle hand on his back. He looked like he was in pain earyler. Was he ok? Curious, she shakes him lightly.

“Hey why don’t you come join us at the beach hm?” Her voice was soft. She spoke gently which usually was a sign that she was feeling shy at that point in time. Hmm A shy girl who usually walked around half naked. What a strange combination.

Removing her shoes, stockings, and top hat, Zero walks towards the endless beach. She was nervous at first to step foot in the sand, but after watching Riku walk in there easily she figured there was no harm inn taking that first step. The sand was warm under her feet. It was a welcoming feeling. She was almost positive that she would end up spending a lot of time there. Zero approaches Riku, her long white hair blows with the soft breeze. A few strands fall in her face, but she easily ignore them. She had the appearance of a small girl. Not a young girl, she was just petite and thin. When she was younger she used to think she was too thin so she would eat and eat as much as her little stomach could hold. Now that she was older and a jounin she made sure to work out. Her muscles were well tones but nothing compared to a muscle builder. She liked having a toned body. She didn’t really think she could stand having a super muscular body like some women had who were body builders.

Some people called her body flawless, but she could easily point out some flaws. She didn’t like her hips, they seemed to big, but guys seemed to admire her seemingly hourglass body. She thought it was strange how some people were. There was a flaw that she wanted to make her self. In her eyes it was not a flaw, just a little altering of the skin. She wanted a tattoo on her back, a tattoo that would symbolize who she really was, what she believed in. The only reason she had not gotten one yet was not because of the constant protests, but because she didn’t know what she wanted.

“Its beautiful isn’t it?”
She asks him quietly. She had just stepped up beside Riku and instead of looking at him she was looking out at the ocean. One of her fears was getting caught in the middle of the ocean with out any visible land. She feared being alone, drowning, and just large bodies of water in particular. On the beach you could easily see the bottom of the ocean but out in the middle you were alone. Even the bottom of the water was too dark to see unless you had equipment. This fear is what drove her to admire the sea. She feared it and yet she found it so beautiful. It was hard to stay away from it. Maybe Zero wished to someday conquer the sea. She wanted to travel across it, rid herself of her fear, and be able to speak to others about new and foreign lands. However she doubted that would ever happen anytime soon. She was perfect content with her life at home, at the bar.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Riku felt the vibration on his phone, he knew who it was cause he was one of the only few people had it. It was Kenshi. He was cautious of answering it now, he'll check later. He stop the vibration on his belt and glanced back over at the sea. But he heard footsteps from behind, he wanted to turn to see who it was but he used his other senses like his hearing. It was soft, not hard steps, very light and gentle as though a woman was walking towards him. When the walking stopped he turn to the side where his ear picked up the last steps. It was Zero, at first Riku thought it was Kyoko but after the assumption that Kyoko had a tendancy to run towards him rather than walking, the obvious was out of the question. He glanced over at her. Whoa....this is new.... He did not realize it at first when she first met her but she had quite a frame that would put many woman to shame and even jealous of her. Seeing the curves on her stomach lead down to the hips was a natural beauty of all woman but Zero put that art into a whole other level. Riku had seen girls who would kill to have a body and frame like hers, but what made Riku more intrigued was not the body that she had but the soul that contained inside of her. His eyes glanced further, unknowingly to seeing the combination of colors inside of her.

Riku was curious but more so amazed, astounded by the pure colors of her soul, it was quite a beauty almost seeing art becoming life. He did not want to seem like he was staring at her like a hopeless teen trying to gain a date but seeing the colors of her soul was enticing to him, almost like watching the other souls of many men and women. When Zero had said “Its beautiful isn’t it?”, he smiled and blinked as he looked back at the ocean "If only beauty could be described into another word, or into another phrase, I would knowingly say it until my soul cannot say it anymore. The beauty, the colors, the natural artistic view of such things amazes even the most philosophical and poetic side of myself. I cannot even describe how it is so beautiful, so rich and so meaningful to my mind and soul. To see the colors mix and match, coexist with each other as a man and a woman soul combines together to create one is art and beauty in God's grateful hands. I can only say that the beauty of such thing is as times......unreal." His words had a double meaning to it. The first meaning was talking about the ocean itself, how the sun shine down on sea making it glitter but the other one was talking about Zero. He could see the both physical, mental and spirtual side of all beings and because her was that amazing to him that the words that seem like water coming out of a trinkling stream made him a poet at times. He turns back to Zero

"Tell me Zero, what is that you fear the most. What is it that makes you cower everytime you think upon such fear...." he looks out into the sea "I think I might know what it is. Although you probably think I read your mind of some sort, but in actuality I didnt....I read "you"..." it did not make sense at first but he points to the middle of her chest "The you that Im talking is your soul, what lies deep inside of the unconscious mind is how I saw it.....I am able to see the different colors and shapes of one soul...to show you what I mean, look at Daisuke..." he glances over at him "He is calm, quiet and taciturn, which gives him the soul color of green or blue, depending on the person. To me, I see that is soul is green but it is like a flame, an uneasy flame that is yet to be diminished by something that could soothe it. On the outside, I can see that he is naturally quiet and does not talk but on the inside there is more activity, an introvert person than extrovert. Same with you, well almost like you. You are shy and quiet as well but you are friendly once you feel no one is a threat to you. I saw before hand when we were in Kumogakure that your soul was at peace, it was just a plain ordinary soul that was shining and still but when your soul got close to the water it became riled up like the oceanic waves. You have a fear of water....not just ordinary water, large bodies of it...."

He smiles and turns back to Zero's eyes, he saw that it was both blue and green which also explains the colors of her soul "To me, water could consume one self, it can dominant you and control you if not careful. If you try to fight water, water will only fight back. You must have a respect for water rather than a fear of it" He began to walk into the water, deeper and deeper he walked into, the water got deeper and deeper, consuming parts of his pants. He then has a hand out "Come closer, do not fear it....let it be 'one' with you"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Just when Daisuke started his daydream, he felt a tap on his back and turned around to see one of the attractive women he was staring at earlier, Zero. When she asked him to join them, Daisuke blushed, though it was hidden by his scarf, it was a habit that he couldn’t stop when pretty females talked to him socially. He watched as she got undressed to go to the virtual beach and Daisuke was astonished. She was Zero alright, more like size zero. Her body was flawless, from her petite little stomach to her nice big- ‘Stop, stop , stop thinking Daisuke.’ Daisuke quickly caught himself before his mind and eyes wandered where access was forbidden.

He watched as she went towards Riku and thought about actually joining. It’s not very often, or ever, that Daisuke gets invited to fun events by anyone except his former teammates. After having a little mental debate with himself, Daisuke finally decided to join them. Hey, he was invited to have fun and Daisuke might as well have some fun. But as Daisuke took his sword off and was about to lean it to the bar counter, he, suddenly fell to his knees, riving in pain. His eyes started to glow red as he saw visions, visions starting through Kiyoshi’s eyes. What he was staring at were demonically red eyes, then, he saw a sword underneath an arm that was covered with the sleeve of Kiyoshi’s orange jacket, and then, he witnessed the sword slash upward and taking to arm and darkness fell.

But the visions weren’t finished, he witnessed Kiyoshi dismembered arm holding the sword, the arm was in the hands of a man in a jacket who held the same demonic eyes as the ones he saw in the first vision. The man swallowed Tenson Kijin, with Kiyoshi’s arm still holding it. The finale of the visions was the sword of salvation being thrown into a furnace and the spirit of Kijin Tenson, the blade’s real name, screaming as it was being held captive. Daisuke’s vision blacked out as he held on to his chest as if he just had a heart attack. He cried as he realized that the arm that was just hacked off was his younger brother’s. “We have to get to Kumo, now.” Daisuke nodded at Akujin’s words as his eyes started to return to normal and headed straight for the stairs that Kaji went down and yelled out his name “Kaji!!! Where are you?”

((OOC: Short, but ahh well))
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 am

Riku’s words seemed to hold a double meaning. She had not noticed at first, and she started to feel a little self conscious as as he watched her. Warm spreads through her body, and seems to build up in her face. She had blushed one to many times that day, it was starting to get a little annoying but how could she keep her body for showing her true nature? His words brought a smile to her lips. It had been so long since she had heard someone speak so poetically. She started to miss that side of the world,

Fear the most? His next words catch her off guard. She had been pondering over his previous words when his new ones caught her off guard. Blinking, she shakes her head and studies him for a moment. He was confuseing, at first she did think he had read her mind, but instead he had done something more. Her soul, colors? He could see them, and that did not come off as strange. It was amazing to her. She was taken aback by his words and could not help but feel her lips form in to a sort of smile.

Disuke? Zero turns to look back at the bar. The boy she had asked to join was gone. She was half tempted to go after him, but she feared that she would be intruding. The sound of rushing foot steps had caused to her look back. The sound was similar to a person going down stairs. He was probably going to see Kaji, Kaji would take care of him. Wouldn’t he?

Nervousness shows plainly in her features. She walks carefully in to the water and shivers when some of the waves splash up getting her upper body wet. The ocean was a scary place for her, and she was debating on weither she should turn back and not approach Riku. She didn’t know why he had walked out in to the water, and why he was extending his hand to her. She figured he wanted her to join him, but did he understand how hard this was for her? He probably did, but still she could not help but take each step carefully.

Unsure of her self, she takes his hand. She was shivering, not just from fright, but she was feeling a bit cold too. She didn’t work well in water, she preferred Fire and Earth Ninjutsu for a reason. Her specality was fire, earth, and shadows. None of it was wet or made her cold, although her shadows even scared her from time to time. This was a matter of which could not be helped. She had to fight this far of hers. Even though she could not see auras or souls like Riku could, she could only guess her’s appeared frantic to him at this moment. She even felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest.

She was not all that far from the land but even so she was still a nervous wreck. She felt like a weakling, but everyone has their fear, right? Let it be one with me. Don’t fear the water, don’t fight it. If you fight it, it will only fight you back. She wonders to herself.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

A light smile came on Riku's face as she got closer and closer to the water. She seem tensed, almost troubled by the fact that she was coming closer and closer into the water. Resisting at first, she came closer and closer until she grabbed his hand and in response Riku gently held her hand. He could feel then nervousness in her hands, shaken a bit and even a bit wet but regardless Riku held on to her hand as gentle but with firmness as possible. He gotten closer to her by letting go of her hand and gently wrapping his hands around her waist as a more of a protection for her "It wasnt that bad was it?" He said "Because you had a goal to reach, you went into the water without turning around and backing away. My hand was the goal....but we are not even closely done" He placed a hand on her chest. He could feel and 'hear' her heart beat faster and faster. The adrenline in her body was pumping. From what he has learn, that fear was the type of primal instincit humans have as "Flight or fight" when something scares them, they either try to fight it or they try to run. Riku heard about this, but never had experience such feelings before. "Take deep breaths, its ok that your scared....just take deep breaths..."

Riku moved away his hand from her chest and use that to hug her body. This was only the first part, the second part, Riku feared, might be the worst part for her. "Close your eyes...." he said as his body began to glow off blue. He hoped that she closed her eyes when he said it, she would probably be curious. He then said to himself Tranquil aura....releasing levels to level 2. His body was enwrapped in the aura of tranquilty and calmness. It was like a flame encoursing him and Zero, consuming there bodys, but it was not hot nor cold to the touch. It was suppose to make the user and the person inside of the aura feel comfortable, to them. To Riku, the waters of the ocean made him comfortable. The aura itself would enter into Zero's mind and soul, Riku would be able to see what she is thinking. Although the tranquil aura is suppose to calm oneself, this aura was meant to bring out the worst fear out of a person in order for them to conqueor it. The aura was like a living being inside of her, travelling to the far depths of her mind in order to find the one thing that made her scared and terrified. Finally, the aura found it and activated such fear to the most extreme that even Riku was fearful of what might happen if one were to consume into that fear. "I promise nothing will happen to you..." He hold her closer and little more firm "I'll make sure nothing will happen to you" he said to himself

The emptiness.....the loneliness....the desolation of the sea. To Zero, she was in the middle of the sea, swimming and floating in the middle, standed away from land and from anything that seem solid. The water was ready to consume her as she start to hear voices among voices, both haunting male voices and screeching female voices saying

"You are weak....scared, frighten, unstable"

"You cannot even bare through this...."

"Your body is not on solid ground, its in water...."

"Water that is ready to eat you alive...take your soul to the abyss...."

"Where it will be torture day in and day out through the same fears....."

"Over....and over and over again...."

The voices all then began to laugh manically, all through her head, echoing out from all the ways from the ocean, getting louder and louder, pressing harder and harder amongst the sea. The waves itself became more and more violent, swishing and swashing Zero around like a rag doll through a raging river. The waves became more violent but the waves itself was not one who were making it happen, the waves themselves were only reacting to what Zero was feeling. Nervousness, lonliness, fear, and complete and utter desolation. The waves became more violent as a giant wave came up from above and consumed her, putting her further and further into the deep and dark sea.

This was it, this was the part of the sea that was ready to drown her body, ready to take her to the abyss of the ocean. Never again will anyone ever see her, never again will the ones who loved her, cherish her presence will ever again know that she had died in the body of a large mass of water. What was it that she was thinking? Was it "Is this the end of me?" or "I feel so empty". What was it that she was thinking. Riku saw all of this, seeing from an eagle eye perception. He saw that if she were not able to conqeor this fear, then the fear will consume her even more. His voice then projected outwards This is your fear, your fear of drowning, your fear of lonliness, forgetfulness and desolation. You wish to never feel this emotion again....that fear of which you can never escape.... there was a long pause But I say, you can escape....you are never alone when you have this fear....remember.....you will never be.... a hand had grabbed her hand in the water and began to pull her out. The hand comforted her, made her feel safe as it pulled her up out of the water and into safety

The illusion had ended and Zero and Riku were standing at the same spot that they were in. Riku was still holding onto her. Riku had then finish what he said in her mind "....alone". He smiled at her, hoping that she would open her eyes and not be fearful. It was funny how this illusion had worked, both of them were soaking wet. Did Riku dunk themselves in water or was it the tranquil aura? "Are you ok" he asked Zero
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 am

Zero watches as he moves closer and hands his arms around her waist. She felt a sort of calmness wash over her at the closeness of Riku. She felt less alone standing in the water with him, she felt protected like she had nothing to fear. She listens to his words. He was testing her, to get over her fear. This fear she had had for many years, and not once had she had the determination to drive it away. She didn’t want to fight her fear, not this one. When she was younger she was afraid of spiders, so she killed them, but she couldn’t exactly kill the sea.

She watches as he places a hand on her chest, over her heart. Her gave travels up to his face. Her eyes lock with his for a moment. Despite how protected she felt, her body was struggling to settle down. She was not even in the middle of the ocean. She could feel the sand under feet. The water wasn’t even too high up on her body. However her body was betraying her. The scars she felt from this fear were emense, and something her mind and body would never forget, even if she tried. Her heart continues to bound in her chest, and her breathing becomes uneven. She felt like she would go in to shock for god knows what reason. If her breathing kept uplike this then she would force her self in to a panic attack. She had never overacted like this, and it was making her realize just how frail her mind truly was.

His voice snaps her attention to him. She jumps slightly at the sound of his voice, tho she doesn’t understand why. ‘Deep breaths’ He tells her. She closes her eyes for a moment and stops breathing by holding her breath. She does this to get herself under slight control before letting the air out slowly. She breaths back in and continues to force herself to take deep even breaths. As she regains control over herself she opens her eyes and looks back at him.

His hand removes its self from her chest. She places her hands on his chest as he pulls her in to a close hug. He was like her security blanket. If he had not been there she was sure she would have panicked and drown. Close my eyes? She didn’t know why he wanted her to do this. She trusted him at this point but she was still afraid. Closeing her eyes would probably make her fear increase, but she was not willing to give up. Slowly she closes her eyes and waits. She would have looked, the curiousity.

A strange feeling of tranquility washes over her. For a moment she felt secure, safe, content. The illusion shatters. His voice fades from her mind as fear becomes the dominate feeling. Riku was done, and there Zero was floating out in the middle of the sea alone. For a moment she simply stairs up at the sky as she floats on her back. The realization that he was not that floods her mind. She couldn’t feel his arms around her anymore. All she could feel was the cold cruel sea under her preparing to swallow her. She panics and jerks upwards, completely submerging her body. Gasping for air she comes up and starts to struggle as she tries to get air.

Voices, she starts to hear voices now. Water she was in water. There was no land. The voices start to taunt her. She couldn’t do this, she couldn’t. There was no ways he could handle this. Her breathing increases and her heart pounds. Her ears ring and thud. She could hear her own hearbeat. The rythem was scareing her. She shouldn’t be able to hear it, she didn’t want to be alone. The water was going to kill her, swallow her. She couldn’t escape. She screams before the water engulfs her as a huge wave crashes down upon her. Her body is thrown around under water as the sea consumes her. It takes over her, throwing her around like a rag doll. She shuts her eyes tightly as her body tenses up. She was running out of air, there was no air, no light, nothing. It was as if she was floating in total darkness.

She gives up now, as all hope for escaping this seems to wash away. This was hopeless, give up to the sea stop fighting it. That was all she could do. Her body goes limp as she starts to run out of air. She could not survive, her time was running out. There was only so long she could hold her breath, so she stops struggling to conserve air. Her body felt weightless, she seemed uncareing as the water grew calm. It just allowed her to float there. She couldn’t breath, her panick attack was disappearing as she was accepting the fact that she was going to die. Her head tilts back, her arms and legs remain limp, then a voice reaches her ears. Her eyes open half way as she listens to it. Riku, where was he?

A hand reaches for her. She sees it and extends her hand towards it. Her motions were unhurried. She would not panic, she would be safe now. She was afraid, afraid of the sea and yet there she was accepting it as it held her life in its grasp. The hand takes her and pulls her up. She closes her eyes again as a wave of dizziness causes black spots to blur her vision when her eyes were open.

The illusion disappears, Zero finds her self clutching to Riku now. She was gasping for air, and her body was wet as was his. An illusion, that was all an illusion? And yet it had been so real to her. Ill never be alone? She wonders to herself. She had felt so alone and yet there he was. Riku had been there, he had saved her. Nothing was going to happen to her, she was safe. Even when she felt so alone out in the middle of the sea, trapped in her own fear, someone had been there. She had not been alone, she didn’t have to fear being alone….

“Y-yeah..” She coughs as her head drops. Her forehead lands on his chest as her fingers continue to grip him. She was shaken, and still a big frightened from the illusion. She felt safe now, safer then she had before. The feeling of the water surrounding her did not scare her. She was recovering instead of remaining scared. The illusion was frightening, she had almost been consumed by it. She learned to accept it, the waves had even calmed. Had she conquered her fear? Not completely. She had many scars left from her past that she was unsure that she would be able to fix however she felt more comfortable, more acceptant of the sea. She would conquer her fear, and now she had the desire, and the motivation to conquer it.

Shakily she looks up at Riku and smiles at him. She didn't feel so alone, not anymore.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Riku felt Zero shivering, her muscles tensed up and her heartbeat was on a fritz. He look down at her and saw that fear was somewhat solved, although it would be a long journey for her to get rid of this fear this was a huge step for her and Riku was proud of her. Rather than her resisting his tranquil aura, she allowed it to come through which makes it easier for Riku. As he glances into her eyes, he smiles. This smile was much different than before, it was not for pleasure, not for acceptence nor was it anything in familar. It was soothing, comforting and relaxing. He knew by fact that she was grasping onto him for dear life, he understood that Zero had just went through an intense genjutsu caused by him. If anything, he was actually scared for her, he did not wish to hurt her at all, it was just the fact that this could had either made her more scared of the situation or worst, she would succumb to the illusion and she would had literally 'drown'. If anything, he should be holding onto something

But he was, he was holding onto Zero with a gentle yet firm grasp on her. His arms and hands wrapped around her waist, holding and protecting her from anything that could hurt her. But the problem with that was, what if the protector needs protecting? What if he lets out the greatest thing that could cause a worlds end? What would he do if something like...that were to come out and unleash itself on the lounge, on Zero, Kyoko or Mizo, his family and friends? What would happen to him then? The possiblities was endless and with Zero fearing the slight illusion, what would happen if she experience something that was possibly simular to this? Riku tried not to think about it and try to put it away for the time. "You're still shivering" he said to Zero, trying to ease her "I hope it didnt shake you that much, I wasnt trying to scare you half to death. It was just the affects of my ability that I place upon you. If you were to stay in there longer......well, I dont know what would've happen but it would'nt been good...." He picks up Zero, lifting her off her feet and carrying her, letting her arms wrap around his neck. He was trying to turn his serious mood to a more lighten one

"Eh...lets not get bugged by this eh? Lets get out of the water and onto the sand no?" He bends down and jumps up, high into the air and out of the water. As they were freefalling, Riku had made an instantenous movement from air to ground in a matter of seconds. His movements was not seen by any trained or doujutsu eye. His feet was already on the ground, softly walking on the sand silently. He put Zero down on her feet. He looks at his clothes and laughs lightly "Damn, you made me all wet" he giggles a bit before he took off his shirt and throwing it on the sand. "The temperature in this room is close to eighty if not alittle more warmer. I'll let the humidity dry it off before I come back" as he said that, he yawned alittle, stretching his arms and back. The muscles in his back literally moved in a intricate pattern that was unique in its own way. His arm muscles contracted and contrast. The major muscles in his arms were being stretched, espicially his deltoids by his shoulders. He bent over backwards creating a bridge with his body. His head was upside down and he saw Zero. "Whoa" he replied. He used his arms and lifted himself up with his hands, pulling a handstand, still looking at Zero then giving her a goofy look before falling on his back on the soft sand

He put looked at sky, well the illusion that was called the sky and smiled, putting his hands behind his head. He pats the sand beside him indicating for Zero to lay right next to him "Sand feels like pillows.....just like my home ya know?"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 am

Text to Riku
Spoiler:
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 pm

“I could have been killed or something?!” Her eyes widen and with out thinking she splashes him. She was trying to fight back the fear by lightning the mood a bit. She was about to rant more when he picks her up. She blinks and wraps her arms around his neck as she looks down at the water. The water seems to disappear out form under her. They were….flying? No of course not. He had jumped and as they were free falling…Well Zero was unable to catch what happened next. All she knew was that she was soon on the ground. Then again Riku was on the ground still holding Zero. She was shocked by it all. It had caught her off gurd. She was impressed yet again by him. She had choosen a good slave, thought he seemed more like a friend then a man slave.

His comment about making him all wet brings the heat to Zero’s cheeks after she is put on her feet. His giggle made her face only grow warmer. Blinking she shakes her head and laughs softly. She felt more secure on land, and most of the fear had faded away. The sand was warm under her feet and dry. Unlike him, she couldn’t remove her cloths. Well she could, but that would be a little akaward for her. After this she would be sure to change her cloths.

He does a hand stand and flashes her a goofy look. She giggles and tilts her head to the side to see him from an angle. She jumps as he falls in to the sand and lays there. Her lips form in to a soft smile. She had been watching him, hos movements. He was a lot more appealing with his shirt off and she had to force her self back in to the proper train of thought. The ways his muscles moved interested her, and yet again she warmth had returned to her cheeks.

When Riku pats the sand beside him, Zero accepts the invite and sits beside him. She lays on her back, feeling comforted as the warmth around her drys her body off. As she looks at the illusion made sky, her chest rises and falls in a steady rythem as she breaths lightly. She felt relaxed and at peace. Her cloths were a little constricting. They were soaked with water and clung to her body. Her cloths left little to the imagination. It was a little awkward bit around Riku she did not have anything to fear. He didn’t stare at her like others did. She felt secure around him, like she had met up with someone she had known for years.

“Like home?” She asks as she closes her eyes.

There was one thought that began to bother her. What if anything ever happened to Kaji. Would this paradise fall apart? She didn’t want to think of that. She had become attached to Riku, and even had a sort of attachment towards Kaji and the other members working at the AnT. What if Kaji did ever die, did that mean that everyone else were not as immortal as they appeared? The vision of the waters turning black, and the sky shattering like brokem glass stains her thoughts. The sands were stained with blood with….no!

Zero shakes her head and slams her fist in to the sand beside her. She winces as she feels her hand collide with flesh. She had hit Riku’s stomach, not hard, just with enough force to startle her out of her dream. She didn’t want it to go farther. Zero looks over at Riku and lifts her hand slowly.

“Gomen Riku-kun.” She didn’t know what to say exactly. “I hope I didn’t hurt you, my muscles are a bit out of wack.” Her tone was a bit off. She laughs sheepishly and combs the fingers of her left hand through her hair.

“Are you going to have to go soon?” She asks quietly. She didn’t know why she was asking it. Maybe she was starting to have a few insecurities. Ninja naturally had jobs they had to do. She was a ninja but it had been ages since she had a job to do since joining Mitsukai had not worked out. She didn’t even know what was going on with that group anymore. Avion had disappeared as well. Maybe that was one reason she was feeling insecure. If Riku left, would he return? She shakes her head and lets out the breath she hadn’t noticed she was holding. He was trying to lighten the mood, she felt a little bad for seeming so down. She looks over at him and crosses her eyes while sticking her tongue out at him.

"We should build a sand castle! Or maybe get some ice cream."
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Riku felt the vibrations of his phone, he could not leave it unanswer as this was a personal phone that has sole connections toward the Raikage. He moves his hands down his belt and moved the phone away from the clip. He had missed two text messages, one was from the Raikage himself and another was from Rin. He looks at the first one, wondering where his location was and what he was doing. He would inform him later about that but the other text was disturbing. This text was about a man who was been accused of mass murder. His face got stern, he looks at the text again and then he realize that he would have to find his father Quite a bothersome.....Iron Country wont be prepared to take on this in such a hurry. It takes a good few weeks before they intitate a neutral meeting. Which means they will be looking for a extremely poweful yet neutral person in order to help commence this trial since this affects all of the villages.

He does two messages at once, he began to type to messages, one for his father and one to the Raikage. For the Raikage one, he typed the following
Spoiler:

He sent that message and then after than he composed another that was going to be sent to his father. With his father, he could lighten up the situation with his text, hopefully his father wont turn super cold on him. Being cold to Riku was like piercing extremely cold icicles to the heart. He went as the following
Spoiler:

He sent that message towards his father and hopefully he would get a response. He did not wish to worry over something like that cause he felt that if he were to leave Zero here all alone.....the thought of it would bother him, even when he has to leave. He looked over at Zero, glancing at her eyes that stared up at the illusion of blue and white called the sky. She then went over and gave Riku the tongue, trying to make herself feel better. He saw something that troubled him even more, which was the sadness in her heart. He placed a hand on her cheek. They were soft and smooth, simular to his skin but it was very warm. He knew this feeling, this feeling of not wanting someone to leave, espicially when they are close. He looks into her blue and green eyes with his aqua blue eyes

"I just got a text that one of the kages have been accused of murder and mass murder. He is to go on trial as soon as possible. As one of the Raikages most highest shinobi there.....I cannot ignore the call..." he paused for a moment and his voice became more comforting by the moment "If I was cold....I would leave you and I would not come back for a long while.....I do not wish for that to happen. Im not leaving yet, nor do I wish to leave yet.....I dont want to go....." he blinked before placing a hand on his chest "My mind says that I need to follow orders and regulations but my heart says that those who you care for will cherish forever rather than a short while. I will not leave yet until I am force to leave. Hopefully, Raikage-sama will not be displeased" he smiled lightly and then tilt his head "You are the first person outside of my family that I have been this close to. I wish to cherish that rather than leave it be" He placed another hand on her cheek "I promise I will not leave you, please I dont wish to see your soul be hurt....."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm

She watches as he pulls out what appears to be a phone and answers some messages. She looks back at the sky as he does so, so she doesnt seem nosy. Zero jumps slightly at the feeling of his hand touching her cheek. She looks back over at him, her eyes locking with his as he speaks. She didn’t want him to go but she understood that he was needed. Hearing that he did not want to go caused the feeling of empty ness to fade from her heart. She felt comforted by the thought that she had gotten close to him. It was a strange feeling, and yet it warmed her heart.

“I’m glad you want to stay.” She whispers softly. She lifts one hand to her face and places it over one of his hands. She smiles not knowning how to exactly respond. As long as he could stay would keep her content. She knew when he left she would be sad but she knew he would be back. That comforted her as well. This bar was all that she really had. Indeed she was a jounin for Kumo, and had her duties but she had not been called to perform a task in a long time. Not even a mission.

The sound of breaking glass reaches her ears. She rolls over on her stomach and looks back at the bar. It did not sound like it came from Mizo and Kiyoko. The sound did not appear to be accidental. Someone was breaking something in the building and Zero wanted to know what. She looks at Riku then back at the lounge. He had to leave soon. That fact was obvious. The last thing Zero wanted to happen to him was for him to get hurt before having to leave to serve his kage. Her eyes narrow as she slowly stands.

“Something is going on.” She mutters with a hint of annoyance. She had been enjoying her time relaxing with Riku and now some people were ruining it. With a sigh she reaches down and realizes the pouch that usually holds her kunai and such was not on her leg. She sighs and shakes her head. She would have to find a weapon and stick to ninjutsu.

She stands slowly and looks back at Riku curiously. Using body flicker she appears by the entrance to the bar. She looks back at Riku one last time before listing intently. The music was still beating strong. It would be hard to hear the intruders unless they broke something else. They would more then likely split up. The question was, why were they here. This was a place to enjoy ones self and have fun. Then again no place was safe from violence.

Ooc; I’m sorry its short and took so long, the next reply won’t take as long <3
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 pm

OOC: Oh, this is going to be fun to post

Riku heard the sound of breaking, if it was loud enough for it to be heard from the music then it must have been someone who was already engaging them in battle. This truly did not alert Riku as he has gotten use to such noise and hassles over the years as an assassin. To be alert was one thing, but to be alert and calm is another manner it is own entirity. Riku stood up, he looks at his shirt, still soaked and wet from the ocean waters. He threw off into the sand and jumped up onto his feet. He brushed off the sand off his back and moved forward towards the door. Rising up from his feet were movements of shadow-like tentacles coming from his feet at a five feet radius. The shadows began to crawl up his legs and onto his chest, forming a blanket of a sort over his upper body. The abilities of his Tengu Kage was evident as he moved through the shadows like a man walking through a mist of water. When he walked out of the shadow tentacles, he found himself back in his skin tight shirt. He grabbed the blue jounin coat he had and put it over his shoulder as he calmly walked towards the main hall of the lounge

"If its anyone serious, I might as well take my time with this...." he had his eyes closed and sighed as he walked through the doorway and into the hallway slowly. He began to progressing hear some people talking, he heard Kyoko talking as well....but not in the sweet tone of voice, it was alot more sadistic than normal. Riku opened his eyes revealing a darker color blue of eyes "The Kiss of Death will have no troube in handling these people...."

In the main hall, the lights was still shining and the music was still keeping a groove to a very ideal beat. In them middle was the dance floor and in the middle of that floor was a series of forty to fifty men surrounding two people, one was Kyoko and the other was Mizo. Mizo, his hood over his eyes and a very emotionless look over his lips. He had moved his hand up to his lips and licked it slowly as the crimson dye was licked up quietly and slowly. Mizo had just thrown two men into the bar, both of them were seriously injured if not dead due to the wounds that were established on there body, one of the men was so badly beaten that the blood literally covered his face, pouring over his mouth, eyes and nose. Mizo glanced back at Kyoko. Kyoko was standing there in her very short red kimimono on wearing high heels and a necklace over her. The men were staring at her hating her and yet wanting her at the same time. Kyoko sighed as he looked over at the men

"Such a sad sad sight to see, you poor and horny men wanting to come here to get a drink, maybe rape myself and the other woman here and then maybe have a good time with the other two men here. I cant really tell which one of you are gay or not....quite hard these days"

Many of the men that were surrounding them were obvious shinobi from a close by village from Kusagakure. They heard that Kaji Kanto was back in town and him creating something was out of the question. But they wanted to get there hands on the woman that were here, mainly Kyoko and Zero. All of them did not dress flamboyantly but because Kyoko made a statement of their orientation, many of them got pissed

"Hey, listen her, you fucking whore. Where the fuck is the other girl we saw come in here? She was a fine piece of ass"

"HELL YEAH! I wanna do all the nasty to her and to you...you look like a fiesty girl, I like them. That means there pussy is all firery"

Many of them laughed at that comment. Kyoko fist tighten serverly hearing the words of that man. It was bad enough that he wanted her but when that man wanted to do disgusting things to Zero, that right there made her a bit ticked. She glanced over and saw that Zero had already made her appearance. Two of the men turned around and laughed sickly, like dogs ready for the slaughter. They looked at her, seeing that she was wet, her clothes were sticking her body revealing all of the fine details of her. The wetness made her skin seem much more soft and it almost oozed with sex and pleasure. They were getting little to the imagination with her sight. The two men turned around, one of them replied "Damn girl....I'll let the guys get a fair share of that one. I want her first"

The second man, looking scraggly and quite unattractived laughed. He bare no teeth and little ease to the eyes "I'll say" he said a rough and scrawny voice "Lets have at her"

They both began to walk up towards her slowly. They did not know that she was a kumogakure shinobi and one of the top prospects of jounin, working beside the Raikage as one of there personal assassins. But they continued to move forward, laughing to themselves trying to grab at her.

Foolish humans.... an echoed said in both of there minds. They stopped in there tracks and turned around. The scrawny one looked around "Wh-Whos there? SHOW YOURSELF!"

A deep menacing laughter arose, none of the men behind them could hear it. Only Zero, the two attackers and Kyoko could hear the laughter. Kyoko devilishly smiled, she licked her lips seductively only because she knew she was going to kill all of these men without them knowing. The laughter arose louder and louder, more demoically and ungodly to the ears. The men, shaking to themselves hearing these voices but they had such an intent to get Zero that they would not stop. They turned to her only to face a man with long spiked light blue hair with eyes that was written "Death" on it. They looked at him and Riku grabbed there throats. Lifting them high, grasping and crushing the pathway of there throat. Riku hair had covered his eyes. They two men stabbed Riku in the arms continously, trying to free themselves, but it was to no avail. Riku glanced up and looked into there eyes. A small, creeping and deathly smile arose from him "Those who walk the path of death...will feel its grasp like a thief in the night...." He literally squeezed the life out of them as there struggling stopped and there bodies remain lifeless. Riku threw them into one of the tables. All of the men turned there attention behind them and saw that Riku was standing in front of Zero. Anger had filled there eyes and the intent for pleasure quickly turn to kill. Riku smiled

"Kyoko..." he said calmly "I dont want to ruin your fun....make sure you'll kiss em to death, eh?" He turned to Mizo "Mizo...there is no need for you fight...Kyoko will handle this.....nothing against your skills to be honest, I just dont want you to get in her way, she gets rawdy" he smiled lightly

Mizo turned his head to the side, looking at Kyoko. Kyoko nods her head "I'll be fine Mizo....just make sure those pancakes are well and cooked for me when im done no?"

He turns his head forward and looks at the men who were ready to kill. He lifted up his head a bit, saying softly "Reap them all...." He jumps high into the air, flipping himself over the men and onto the top of the bar where he was on one knee, watching Kyoko from a distance

"HEY!" one of men said "What the hell do you..."

"Shut it..." a cold womenly tone said with sadism and malice in her voice. The men turned to Kyoko. Her head was done, her eyes were hidden and her hands were behind her back, tingling with something. Some of men could not see what she was doing but others could see that she was messing with some type of wiring behind her. As she slowly began to raise her eyes, the air and gravity in the room started to become heavy like weights were on the peoples shoulders. It was clearly evident as the air molecules itself was almost visible, like a black rain was pouring over the lounge. Riku grabbed Zeros hand and covered her with the tranquil aura, the aura use before during her time in the illusion. The effects of this sudden pressure was Kyokos kill intent. A intent so fierce that even the people who stay with her, Hitoshi and Kyouken, have felt its presence and has said to literally shake the earth and make the air literally black. Mizo felt the pressure but because he was around such pressure all the time, he has gotten use to the sudden shift in pressure.

The men could not move out of fear, both from a physical effect that was happening and the mental effect. When they looked at her, they saw the image of a female demon consuming there souls, literally tearing there flesh apart and ripping them nerve ending to nerve ending. Kyoko looks up, her eyes were serverly red, her hair was as black as the midnight sky. Her lipstick that she was wearing, once red and vibrant, was now black and deathly. He moved her hands in front of her, wires began to move in front of her like a will o wisp type of effect. It reflected somewhat in the light but it was suddenly disappear for a brief moment. The men could not move, there muscles were tight, there limbs literally failing them. Kyoko smiled "Cant move....thats because it is my kill intent being placed into the physical world. A world that was not meant to feel such intent from a woman of such beauty....you idiots...you maggots....you are the men that rape the minds of woman, try to destroy us physically and mentally with you lies. You try to take what he love and yet when we dont give it to you, you kill in order to take it....foolish little sags of flesh...I'll make sure the devil will devour your soul....I'll make sure you will have a wondeful time being kissed...." one of the wires tightened around one of men, strangling them slowly. It was almost invisible to the naked eye and it was lifting him up in mid-air, almost like he was levitating. Kyoko finished her sentance "of DEATH!!!" she tighten one of her fingers and the wires reacted, ripping off the head of that man with ease. The blood began to splatter across the floor and some of the blood splatter on Kyoko face. She enjoyed every single drop of it

"Lets begin the kiss..." the wires begin to wrap around some of the men as Kyoko moved in frightening speeds across and through the men like a fish cutting through the currents of the ocean. As she was moving, the wires begin to cut through the mens leg and arm muscles like butter, with such ease and grace, it was almost like seeing a woman dance on ice. The men could not react on time to see such movements. One of the men, who was carrying a axe at the time somehow broke through the kill intent and when Kyoko got in front of him, he swung the blade at her diagonally. As he slashed through, the afterimage of her was cut and the man was surprised, literally shocked. He looked around to see that Kyoko was nowhere to be found, but it was literally too late when his arms and legs were cut off. The blood gushing out of him like a water from a faucet. Kyoko, was on top of his head. He heard him screaming in pain, the screaming stop when she precisely moved the wires at his throat and ripped the vocal cords out. Kyoko disappeared and continued her rampage on the men, they were trying to fight back but her movements, so fast and so elegantly flexible it was like trying to kill air, it was near impossible. The men continued to drop down on the ground, bleeding out, some of them screaming to there deaths and some of them had no voice left as there heads were literally cut to pieces like meat

Riku saw the carnage but it did not affect him one bit. He was actually impressed to see Kyoko in action. He has never seen her do anything but train him and he knew that she was one hell of a taijutsu master, if not goddess. "So this is Kyokos ability of the microfliament wires. It is said that only a Shikyo member would be able to wield it due to its tiny mircoscopic blades that are literally sharp enough to cut through feet of steel with the slightest of ease and yet gentle enough to wrap around a persons body and not be unharm. Kyoko is consider a master of this and my father has only seen her do this all the time. He even said that she was impressive. Heh..."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 pm

The carnage was over, the blood bath has been spilled on the new flooring of the lounge. Kyoko had killed every single man that had surrounded her with no one to spare, not even a man body was left uncut or dismantled like a toy part. Kyoko stood in the middle of the room, the blood dripping off her hair, her face, her body like water. She was drenched it in almost. She looked around and saw the men were just lying there, dead and disfigured like slabs of meat from the slaughter. She put the wires behind her back and they disappeared somehow. Kyoko looked back at Riku. Riku had let go of Zero "Are you ok?" he said, hoping that none of the men blood was on her. He smiled as he turned back towards Kyoko and sighed "My oh my, so this is the kiss of deaths work eh? I have never seen you in action auntie" he was walking over the bodies, some of them arms and some of them were legs. Others were heads of the fallen, looking at him with fear. Kyoko put her hands together and underneath her feet were shadows that literally engulfed her in a flash. Kyoko walked out of the shadow, fresh and clean from the blood, her hair, lips and eyes were back to its full color of blue and red. She sighed "I think I broke a nail during that whole entire thing...."

Riku fell over comically coming back up swiftly "Auntie!!"

Kyoko laughed, holding her stomach trying to contain the laughter of it all. Mizo was still on the bar, his eyes looked at the bloodshed and yet unfazed at any of it. He got back down on the floor and walked through the swinging door into the kitchen, ready himself to the batch of pancakes that he was gonna make. Kyoko and Riku laughed but then it stopped suddenly when they sensed that Zero had a kunai to her throat. Riku hand burn with electricity while the wires from before came onto Kyokos hand. The man, who seem to be the leader of them laughed softly with Zero held at kunai point "Dont come any closer...I swear, I'll fuck slit her throat so quick that you wouldnt even know what to fucking do at that point....I swear I'll kill her...." he moved his hands down her body, feeling her soft breast, moving them around for a quick feel. He moved his hand down her body "She feels soft, almost like a silk. I really want to taste her......you may have killed my people but im a S-class shinobi you little FUCKERS! I'll make you pay for what you did by killing this woman first....but first" he opens his mouth and he begins to lick her cheek. Kyoko was literally disgusted and knew that Zero could handle it, but she glanced over and saw Riku. His eyes hidden from the world in darkness. Kyoko saw that look before and it literally made her shock. She did not want Riku to do it

"RIKU DONT!" she screamed out

But the blood bath only continued as he was already gone and the leaders arm was already removed from his body. The leader glanced over, seeing his arm disappear, he screamed out of immense pain, letting go of Zero. He was on the ground, squirming and squealing. Riku had a foot on his chest, the leader cringed as Riku began to twist his chest inward, screwing it in like a nail. Riku revealed his cold and deadly red eyes, his intent was to kill this man violently, seeing how he violated Zero to the point of unforgivefulness. The man stilled squealed in pain, Riku squeezed him further "Shut up..." he said in the most whispering voice that literally shut up the man, although he was still whining "You know what you are...you are like a animal...an animal that is ready to die, ready for the slaughter. You were the hunter now you were being hunted. You say you are S-ranked..." Riku smile devilishly "I'VE KILLED HUNDREDS, no THOUSANDS OF S-RANK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING, LITERALLY SHIT ON A MY FUCKING SHOE TO ME, WASTING THERE TIME SHOUTING OUT LIKE THEY ARE POWERFUL....."

He looked back at Zero "Do you wish to do anything to him before I let him see his maker?"
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 am

Daisuke woke up suddenly to the sound of breaking glass in a daze, after an almost endless search for Kaji, he must have fallen asleep. Daisuke looked around at the area that surrounded him, it was almost complete darkness, except for the computer screen that was in front of his sitting position that Daisuke didn’t even bother to look at. This was starting to get ridiculous, Kaji was nowhere to be found and the sword was giving Daisuke the silent treatment once again. As he was about to turn the computer off, a note appeared in front of him, it read:

Spoiler:
Daisuke put his glasses on, that he had absentmindedly lain on the desk before his slumber, and read the note over. Daisuke gave out a deep sigh, just what was going on? Since when is Kaji going to die? What does he mean Kiyoshi’s fate would be decided? After getting a headache from all these questions, Daisuke took the iphone that was on the desk, next to the computer, put it in his jacket pocket, and made his way back to the lounge, only to find himself lost, again. Seriously, Daisuke needs to get himself a map, compass, anything that could possible help his extremely poor sense of direction. He shook his right jacket sleeve in order to take a look at his watch. He’s been asleep for a good few hours so this Kage Summit is probably even finished by now.

All of a sudden, Daisuke had to take a kneel from an immense pressure he felt, it was so incriminating that he felt like death was knocking on his door. Soon, a dark aura surrounded Akujin and slowly made itself around Daisuke, freeing him from that prison of pain. Ok, now what was that? Pretty soon, he was met with shuddering screams of pain. A blessing in disguise? Maybe because he has now found something to direct him back to civilization. Daisuke stood up, the aura around him caused him to be unfazed by the pressure, and made his way towards to sounds of the blood-chilling screams.

When he finally saw light at the end of the tunnel, Daisuke ran towards it. When he finally reached the opening, Daisuke had to quickly shut his eyes due to the sudden lightness that came before him, he had to let his eyes adjust from the sheer darkness that was his momentary companion. Speaking of darkness, Daisuke took a look at his arms to examine the dark aura that surrounded his body, Tenson Akujin has never shown this before and it was truly magnificent, but how did Daisuke unlock that ability? And exactly what does it do? Daisuke let out a sigh. “I need to get a notebook to write all these questions down. Then, a squishy noise can be heard as Daisuke took a step forward. Daisuke looked at his shoe to see a puddle of blood sticking to it ‘Aw, man, that’s gonna take a while to clean off.’ He then to a look around him, there were dozens of Kusagakure shinobi sliced, dismembered, and slaughtered everywhere around him. ‘Why do I have the feeling of Dejavu?’ Daisuke chuckled as he remembered a scene similar to this the day his two best friends died. As he continued to step over the dismembered bodies, careful not to screw up his shoes even more, he noticed the others, Mizo at the bar, the two women in front of him, and Riku stepping over a one armed, fatally bleeding shinobi. Daisuke desired to have a word with Riku, but, seeing as he was obviously busy, he decided that it could wait till he was finished.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 pm

As each event occurred all emotion seemed to drain from Zero’s face. This was a situation she had not allowed her anger to get the best of her. The man was disgusting, and she was flattered at how well Riku has taken care of them. However as she watches him a spark of anger flashes in her eyes. She seems the man appearing helpless now. Behind the emotionless mask she had now acquired, was anger. For a second as she watches the man she shows a look of disgust before turning her gaze away from the two.

“Do what you want with him.” She replies bitterly. She spares a glance at Kyoko before leaving the room. She had no desire to see what Riku had in store for the man. She wanted to compliment Kyoko, and smile brightly at her, but right now all of that seemed pointless. She was disgusted with the man who had touched her, and felt a twinge of…nervousness? No, she was unsure how she felt towards Riku at that exact moment. She was not afraid of him. Maybe she was upset with the way he had reacted. Maybe that wasn’t the cause at all. She was unsure but right now she just didn’t want to be in the room.

She walks through the lounge until she come across one of the ‘staff’ rooms. It was probably hers. Tilting her head to the side she walks in. Her cloths were soaked and dirty. Sighing the pulls out a towl and proceeds to change cloths. Her new outfit was a lot less revealing. Instead of a head band she wore a bandana with the village symbol on it. Her black shirt left her shoulders, neck, and stomach bear. Over the shirt she wore a vest similar to one some Jounin and many chinin wear. However hers was blue. Her pants were blue as well, and unlike the usual, they covered all of her legs. Around her thigh was bandages. For shoes she wore the typical open back and toed sandals. She sighs and looks down at her self. It was comfortable and made her feel a lot less akaward. As she looks around she spots a leather wrist band. She smiles and puts it in her left wrist.

She wondered if the carnage was over with yet. She felt guilty for not talking to Kyoko and complimenting her. She was really impressed with her skills. She was impressed with Riku as well but she felt a twinge of lonlyness and anger flood her being. He had overacted just a little, and it almost seemed like he had freaked his aunt out. Zero sighs and plops down on her bed. She tilts her head back and combs the fingers of her left hand through the hair that was not covered by the black bandana. She felt lonely because she knew he had to go soon. Even though he had wanted to say, Zero felt her self growing an unhealthy attachment to him. She didn’t want to get to close to him. She had already lost someone she loved, getting attached to someone like Riku was a bad idea. Maybe it would be better for him to leave sooner so Zero could focus on something else.

After the one she loved’s disappearance she had felt that her feelings had been caught up on him. Maybe she was using Riku as a sort of excuse. No, not and excuse. She had become attached to him even in the short time they had been friends. That was unhealthy. She would only get her heart broken again and somewhere deep down, she wanted to wait for that person. Riku seemed like the type who would come back, but was it really safe for him to come back. Attachment was something she did not need. People come, they go, and leave heart ach in their wake. Even making friends was dangerous.

“I’m hardly his type anyways.” She mutters. After saying those words she shakes her head and sighs angerly. She was starting to annoy her self. Rolling her eyes she jumps out of bed and lands on her feet. The mess would need to get cleaned up. That would probably occupy her mind even if Riku was there. She hoped Kyoko was alright…maybe she should have stayed and stopped Riku from killing that man. Had Zero overacted? Probably…

But then again…that man had done things to her. Why was she focusing more on Riku then that man? She wanted her revenge but the more she thought about it…what punishment could be worse then having to deal with and angry Riku? Maybe she should have stopped Riku and taken care of the problem on her own. Anger like that sometimes lead to regret, and she didn’t want Riku to regret anything…though for some reason she felt he probably would not regret that kill….still the simple fact remains..

She hadn’t gotten her own personal revenge because of her stupid delimas.

“Yeah wise decision on my part.” She scolds herself as she opens the door to leave. As she door opens she then realizes her right hand was bleeding. She had her hand clentched in such a tight fist that she had broken the skin open. Joy..
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Riku watched Zero go into another room, he was grateful, very grateful cause what he was about to do him was something so gruesome and violent that he did not wish for her to see it. He could not protect her from everything that she sees but this was one of things he could not help but to let her avoid this. He tighten his fist harder and harder, almost to the point of his palm bleeding out. He hated the sight of someone treating a woman, a woman that he wish to protect from harm, like a slab of meat, a dog, a type of property. It made him resort back to his ways of the ever so violent and cruel mindset of his clan and how they had a love/hate relationship with humans. He got on one knee and got on the leaders eye level, looking at him with ferocious yellow and red eyes

"You know what makes me sick about your kind.." He said in a cold and monotone voice "Its the fact that you think that you can treat others like shit....I saw how you were looking at Kyoko when you THOUGHT you had the advantage. The eye that lusted over her, wanting her, feeling inside of her....and yet when she took down all of those men, you didnt even flinch to go to the next woman in the room. I could've let her handle it but after what I saw what you did.....right there, you had your death sentence..." he breathed out extremely cold air in his face. The man was still squirming, he was looking into his eyes, the eyes that once killed hundreds of men without a point of flinching. Riku pulled his arm back, his fist all tighten, ready to strike down the man in the head. His intent was dire and his eyes were focus on him. He did not care if he was overreacting, he did not care what he was doing, he did not wish for someone like her experience what his aunt experience.

Kyoko was in a panic, she had to stop him, she had to, she was terrified to see what he would do to that man. It all brought back horrible flashbacks of when she was surrounded by higher ranking men in the clan who tried to take advantage of her and he was there to watch them. She could not do anything as they took away her shadow ability. She could not move as there strength overwhelm her. She was crying, the look in her eyes as those men tried to rape her. Kyoko manuevers the wires over to Riku hand, wrapping it around, restraining his movements "Riku.....please....dont....he isnt worth it. He is a defeated man, what more do you wish to do with him"

Riku turned his head at Kyoko, Kyoko put her hand over her mouth as the shock that came over her. Those cold and brutal eyes, that demonic look over his face. No, not like this, not like last time....please Riku...dont.... Kyoko thought, with such sadness in her eyes and sorrow in her heart. Why did it have to be this way with him? Could he not have such mercy on the man as his sins were already commited? She could feel the anger in his soul, the tranquil soul was almost diminished and when that happens, who knows what might happen. "Riku" she said...

Riku still had one eye on her "Let go of me...." he said, with such evil and intent

Kyoko shook her head slowly, tears started to stream down her face. "No..." she whispered softly

"Im not going to ask you again" he said with more intent "Let....go...of...me...."

Kyoko became more fearful, she was starting to shake. Was she that fearful of her own nephew? Was it because he was in that mode and there was nothing that could truly stop him? Kyoko shook her head again and still remain strong "No...Riku...I dont want you to....I dont want you to kill him..."

Riku turns around fully, standing up but still had his foot deep in his chest "Kyoko!!" he scream "LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!!" his aura started to show, it was a much more darker blue, leaning more over to black. He saw that she had no intent on letting go of him, in a spite of rage, he appeared in front of her, grabbing her neck with force. He picked her up off her feet and held her in the air.

Kyoko, now gasping for air and was crying intially, slowly grabbed his arm that he was using to choke her. He looked into his eyes and saw that he was not all there. "Riku....please...." he was trying to say without much air "You are...hurt..ing...me.....and you...are hurting....Zero....its....ok..." her eyes were about to roll to the back of her head.

Riku stopped as he heard her words. His mind came back to his senses, what was he doing and why was he doing it? He let go of Kyoko. She landed on her knees and held her throat, coughing and gasping for air. Riku looked at his hands and saw the blood from the mans body, the sinful red water dripped down his hand and onto the floor. He was shaken, he got on his knees and attended to Kyoko "Auntie...Auntie...are you....?" he was scared to finish it. He was about to commit a sin that he would never ever forgive himself for. He grabbed onto her and hugged her as she was still coughing alittle. When she was able to breath alittle better, she only looked at him and saw that his tranquil aura was back and activated. Kyoko placed her arms around him and comfort him.

"Its ok....Riku..." she said softly

Riku let go of her and looked at her eyes. He saw the tears that once fell from her eyes. He stood up and looked around seeing the mess. Kyoko stood up as well "I'll handle this Riku...you go to the meeting ok?"

Riku was silent but he nodded his head in agreeance. He closed his eyes and disappeared in an instant, no eye could follow or see where he had left off to. Kyoko put her head down as she walked over to the man on the ground with no arm. She kneel down and saw that he was dead. He had lost alot of blood dramatically because of the specific cuts that Riku did on his arms and parts of his chest that was ripped off. Plus the hole in his chest just made more damage on him as well. Kyoko sighed as she stood up. She glanced at Daisuke, who was still in the room. Her face became extremely serious "You tell anyone what Im about to do and I'll make sure you suffer....you got that?" her tone was extremely threatening, but it was for a good cause cause what she was about do was something that she was at times ashamed of being. She placed her hands in the rat seal and closed her eyes. Underneath her feet, the shadow that once consumed her spread across the floor where all the bodies, arms, legs and heads were spread apart and where blood had reached over to some of the tables and ceiling. The shadow almost literally took up the entire space of the room leaving only Kyoko and Daisuke unharmed. As the shadow then retracted back towards Kyoko in a slow manner, the room was then being cleaned by the shadows touch, as though it was literally alive and eating everything that was dead. When the shadow return back to its owner, the room itself was like brand new as though nothing had happen. She sighed as she put her hand down and looked at Daisuke, glancing at him with intent of death if he were to tell someone about this. She walked over to the staff room and knocked on the door to where Zero was at. She was concern about her, seeing that Riku was about to do to that man more so what he did to that man.

"Zero..." she said at first. She sighed as she open the door and walked in. She saw that she was by her bed. Kyoko closed the door and locked it making sure no wandering hands would open and come. She walked over and stood by Zero. He smell the iron of blood, looking down to see that her hand was bleed. "You're bleeding...." she said softly with no worry in her voice. She gently grabbed her hand. "It isnt deep...but it stilsl need to be attended for.....but thats not why im here for.....are you ok?" She said concernly about it "I wish you didnt have to see me in action like that, Im offense when they threaten me and others that are nearby. It shows weakness of man. But I didnt wish for you to see Riku like that....he only gets like that when someone close to him is in danger..."
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum