Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnT Lounge

+2
Kaji-Kanto
Arisa~<3
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AnT Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: AnT Lounge

Post by Arisa~<3 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Zero jumps slightly when she sees Kyoko enter the room. A look of releaf speads across her features as the other female approaches her. She didn’t mind that the door had been locked, she felt kind of content with that factor. Zero tilts her head to the side when Kyoko takes her hand and looks at it.

“It was my fault, I wasn’t paying attention and…” She stops and looks at her hand. Kyoko was right it wasn’t bad but would still need attending too. Zero sighs softly and looks back at Kyoko. The mask has shattered, and the anger was slowly washing it self away. She felt sadness aching at her heart.

“I didn’t mean to leave...I hope you nor Riku regret what happened...you're both amazing I can't help but admire your strength. You know..this is really annoying me how I always some how manage to hurt my self” She sighs softly as her hand starts to sting and takes a step away from Kyoko. She hadn't meant to change the subject, it was just the truth. She had a bad habit of hurting her self by accident when her emotions got the better of her. Looking around she spots a small box. With her good hand she grabs it and opens it up, dropping some of the content on to the bed. It was medical supplies.

“He’s gone…isn’t he?” She asks quietly while walking in to the small bathroom. Each room seemed to have a personal one. The sound of running water fills the room. Zero winces as she proceeds to clean the wound.

“I’m sorry I didn’t help…or try to stop Riku.” She could feel the pain growing larger in her chest. As her hand becomes clean of blood, and the small nail wounds clear up, she walks back in to the room and looks at Kyoko.

“Are you ok?” She finally asks. A mixture of feelings were welling up inside of Zero. She had not gotten to say good bye to Riku because of her own selfish ness. She should have stayed with Kyoko instead of running away to her room, and now she was letting her self feelings replace the usual worry she feels towards a friend. Zero did not know what all happened, but the fact that Kyoko was in her room asking if she was ok… But I didnt wish for you to see Riku like that....he only gets like that when someone close to him is in danger... As she takes a breath, her breath seems to catch in her throat. She should have killed the man the moment he laid his hands on her. Then maybe this could have been avoided. Kyoko was amazing, she was strong, someone Zero easily looked up to and Riku…He seemed to have so much power, and so much desire to protect those close to him.

“If only I was stronger…” Zero whispers before shaking her head. “What should I do now?” She looks at Kyoko and starts bandaging her hand. She studies Kyoko looking for injuries.

“Hmm what to do..Wait, did you ever get some food in your stomach?”
Zero manages to make herself smile. “If not, would you want to come get some with me?” Zero didn’t want to be alone. No matter how much she had to deal with inside of her mind, no matter how much she thought making friends was a bad idea, she didn’t want to be alone. Not right now when she was feeling like she was on the peak of depression. Depression, she couldn’t be feeling this way not now. She was a ninja for crying out loud. Feelings like this were useless they would only drag her down. Riku would be back, and then she could apologize and spend time with him again like before. Right?

She wouldn’t be afraid of what he could do. There was no way she would fear Riku or Kyoko. She cared about them both, that fact was clear.

“I can understand why Riku reacted like that….” She trains off for a moment before look down at her hand. “I’m not afraid of what I saw.” Her eyes lock with Kyokos for a moment. Her lips form in to a smile, but her eyes seem to bretray the happy jesture. Sadness seemed to touch her eyes. In her mind she cursed her self for being so emotional. Zero understood why Riku had done that, but her actions had made it appear differently. She felt horrible for how she had reacted...if only she could make it up to him...hopefully he would come back. He had protected her, he had help her get over her fears. Even if her feelings for him were wrong, even if she shouldn't get attached to him. She wanted him to come back.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 am

Soon, the dark aura left Daisuke’s body and he examined the room around him, it was clean as a whistle, Daisuke was truly amazed at the ability that Kyoko, but he wondered why she stressed it so much to keep it a secret. "You tell anyone what Im about to do and I'll make sure you suffer....you got that?" Those words still rung into his head. Daisuke gave out a sigh. ‘Women’. He thought about the events that transpired in the lounge over the course of the last few minutes. He wanted to intervene and stop any tragedies, but he also wanted to see how this would unfold. Don’t get him wrong, he would have stopped Riku himself if Kyoko was in serious danger of dying if no one did anything, but Riku seemed to have at least enough self control to end his own mindless rampage with the help of Kyoko’s words.

Daisuke thought about the similarities between this situation and his own rampage. Unfortunately for Daisuke, he wasn’t lucky enough to control himself in time and, thanks to that, his best friend died, died by Daisuke’s hands. He looked at his hands, even though it was clean, he could still see the unwashed blood from the friend that meant as much to him as family. He died by his hands and now Daisuke had to suffer for it with loneliness. After thinking of a few memories, Daisuke suddenly remembered the letter and that he needed to speak with Riku, but unfortunately, Riku had already gone and Daisuke was too lazy to try and chase after him. Instead he decided to let the others know of Kaji’s soon departure from this world.

Daisuke walked in front of the room that Kyoko and Zero was in, but noticed that it was locked. He could simply use the lock-picking jutsu that he had developed back into his academy days, but he knew from visual experience that walking into a woman’s room when it’s locked would definitely equal serious injury and/or death so he just knocked on the door. “Hey, big announcement. Come to the bar when you’re finished.” Daisuke then walked to the bar to talk to Mizo. “I have something to tell you and the others, I’ll wait till they get here before I say anything.” And with that, he waited on a stool as he waited for Zero and Kyoko’s sentimental moment to end.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Kyoko stared at Zero lips, seeing the smile that arose slowly and softly. "There is no regret in what I did.." she said softly to her, sitting down on the bed folding up her hands by her lap "I was always taught to leave the regret behind, have no emotion, when you kill, you just kill. No pleasure, no fear, no hating, nor fearing, its just kill. I was taught that and for awhile, I became what you saw. Sorry, if im rambling, I just....I just want Riku to go through the same things I went through. His people.....his people were meant to kill all life form....everything and anything, from me to him....what you just saw was the instincit of his people, if I told you the history of his people, how violent, cruel, sadistic, emotionless they are, you would think you would have a bettering understanding of him. But you saw what I saw, only kindness. He would never hurt anyone of us, but the fear of him"

She paused, remembering back to where she felt violated, where she could not do anything to help herself and even Riku. The thought of helplessness and hopelessness surrounded her mind, her hands tighten up thinking about it and a small tear falls down from her face "im sorry" she said, trying to hold back the sadness of tears strolling down her "Its hard to say it again....its been so long since I told the story to anyone, why he acts so violently in those types of situation...." she pauses and takes a deep breath, she knew this was going to bring out the tears out of her cause of how painful it was and how it still affects her today "Our home place was at the very edge of water country, for a long time, myself, Riku, his father and all of associates rest in that area as an independent place. Have you ever heard of the Shikyo clan? Probably not, no one really knows the exist, they think its an company in Wind Country run by businessmen and women who have no shinobi skills whatsoever and only have intentions of raising money. Those are lies, honey, all of it. They are a powerful organization that are relentless in there choosing. They breed on the weak to make the weak stronger and the stronger alot more stronger. The typical personalities of them are like I said, arrogant, emotionless, heartless and cold. Because of that personality, they try to take advantage of the people who serve them. At one time....they try to take advantage of me"

She held her waist, feeling the hands touching her body with sick intentions. "Well, at one time, I went outside to the beach on the outskirts. It was a beautiful night out, I couldnt resist not going. Riku was with me as well, he was about seven years old at the time and he fell asleep on the sand. I couldnt wake him up cause it just too cute and he was tired. The night started to get late and I was about to go in but...." she brought her legs into her chest and huddled them together. This was really painful for her to speak as she was bringing her self together, almost like a spring being compressed down "Three of the leaders that are underneath Riku's father came out and saw me and Riku. These three men.....monsters....they were looking for trouble. All they wanted was something to play with.....and they were drunk. They came up to me, saying inapproiate things to me. The smell of there breath" an image flash in her head "It was powerful....so awful...I-I pushed him away, but he slapped me towards the ground...I screamed outward, it woke up Riku. Riku looked at me, seeing that I was hurt and he says softly "Auntie?".....two of men saw that it was Riku, they held him down. Riku tried to escape but they were masters at the kekkei genkai, his speed was no match for those leaders. He was crying out, crying out to me while the other man got on top of me.....he....he...." her words started to become choppy, she was beginning to cry more and more and she held knees in. It was obvious that what happen to her was so traumatic that it made a powerful woman litterally break down almost to the point of crying her eyes out. Kyoko was in pain, so much pain that it could someone.

"I remember Riku screaming, trying to fight off the two Shikyo while this man...violated me...he saw everything, everything that happen that night......when word got out that one of the Shikyo leaders raped me....Riku's father....he was severly angry. Angry by the fact that I got raped and they literally held Riku down to watch the violence. I dont know what he did to them, but i havent seen those leaders again" It was somewhat hinted in her voice that they could had been disposed off. Kyoko let go of her knees and her feet touched the ground "After that, Riku was never the same. He started to hate his people, hate the people that raised him from birth and literally do something to their own family.....overtime, that personality came out. The one you saw, that was just a reaction, a image of what he saw eleven years ago. He did overreact but thats the reason why he did......"

She stood up from the bed and looked at Zero "Dont be sorry you didnt stop Riku, if you start to say your sorry all the time...it wont make the pain go away.....I know that. You saw an image of what would've happen if something were to happen to you....if you were just another person, he probably would've question to intervene like he did earlier. He will protect you, no matter where he is at and what situation he is in. He cares about you, about me, everyone he meets, he values there existance and their life here in this world. Although he hates his people, he wants to change all that....just like Kyo-kun....." she whispered at the end. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and came up and hugged Zero.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa~<3 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 am

Ooc; This is going to be a very short post and for that I am sorry. This will probably be the shotest IC post ever and really I am sorry about the uselesness of this post. The quicker i get the done the better. I figured id post here so the events are in order and so it seems like Zero didn't magically appear in another place.

Zero hugged the other female back. She felt her eyes burning as the urge to cry started to come fourth. She ignored the urge and hugs Kyoko tightly. Bowing her head she steps back.

"There is something I must do." She turns away from her and makes her way out of the room. She leaves the Ant lounge and eventually disappears from view.
Arisa~<3
Arisa~<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum